Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Natasha looks at him, tilting her head to the side playfully. "Hmmmm....maybe a few strawberries?" She giggles, playfully poking him on the nose. "I just want something light."

Louis smiles, taking a bite of an egg as he looks over at her. "Like it?" He grins, knowing full well that she does. Taking another bite of his egg he decides to try some of the bacon with her. "Mmm."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Harry smiles and looks back at her. "That sounds delicious." He kisses her cheek and gets the strawberries out of the fridge.

Celina smiles back and has her egg. It was so good. "Yeah it's incredible. Thanks again." She told him and kept on eating.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Natasha giggles, watching as Harry strides over to get the strawberries out of the fridge. Scavenging through his cupboards to find the wafflemaker.

Louis smiles, nodding his head as he looks up at her through brown shaggy fronds of hair in front of his face. "No need to thank me, I only want the best for you."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Harry put the strawberries on the table next to the sink and he turns over to Natasha who was looking through his cupboards. "Need help babe?" He asked, flipping his hair. "How many strawberries would you want by the way?" He asked her.

Celina looks at him and smiles again, already finished with her egg. She was starting to have the rest of her bacon. "But you made this for me. I have to thank you."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Natasha smiles, turning around as she looks at him. "I'm trying to find the waffle maker." She blushes slightly, a light shade of pink appearing on her complexion. "I think I'll only really need two strawberries on top, and maybe one on bottom." She grins, turning back to look through the cupboards.

Louis grins, looking up at her as he too finishes his egg, but not just one. Both of his eggs, as he's a fast eater but still clean. "You're welcome, my queen."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Harry nods and opens up the strawberry container, but doesn't wash them yet. "Do you want me to get the waffle maker for you? Or tell you where it is?" He laughed, watching her struggle to find it. It was actually fun to watch for some reason. "Oh alright. I can add the strawberries last."

Celina blushes when he calls her queen. She never heard that ever she doesn't think, but to hear it come out of his voice just makes it feel so good. He is British in fact and for him to say "queen" with his accent and how he says those letters, makes it incredible. She was speechless so she just stayed there in her seat, blushing and smiling at him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Natasha fumbles through the cupboards more, looking at Harry apologetically with puppy dog eyes. "Can you please help me find the waffle maker?" She pleads, sighing in defeat as she backs away from the cupboards.

Louis smiles, reaching across the table to take her free hand in his own, rubbing his thumb against the back of her soft fair skinned hand. "I love you." He smiles, his plate clean from all debris of breakfast time as he stares into her eyes.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Harry looks at her as she gives him the puppy dog eyes. "Only since those puppy dog eyes." He laughed, and went through a different cupboard that she wasn't looking at and found the waffle maker under 5 seconds. "Here." He put it on the counter and laughed a little louder. "I think I should give you a map of the kitchen of what to find in each cupboard." He chuckled, smiling at her.

Celina finishes her meal as Louis takes her hand and she smiles. Feeling his hand on hers makes everything okay, that nobody would hurt her or at least touch her. "I love you too." She says back in reply and smiles at him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:19 am

Natasha giggles, blushing in embarrassment as se hides her face in her hands, peeking out between her fingers before laughing alongside Harry. Crossing her arms over her chest. "Label every single cupboard with whats in it so I know where to look." She giggles, pushing her hair back behind her ear.

Louis smiles, releasing her hand from his own as he stands up, taking his plate and her now empty plate as he walks over, placing them in the sink. Turning back to her, he smiles, playfully pulling out her chair as he lifts her up in his arms, spinning her around. "I love you so much, Celina."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Harry laughs, but not at her. She's just so adorable and how she acted once he found the waffle maker was just to die for. "You don't need to hide." He says, walking over to her. "It's not so easy if you haven't lived here all your life." He continued, and kissed her cheek. He walked over to the waffle maker and started to make the waffles. "Will do."

Celina looks at him as he takes his hand off hers. She wished that he didn't do that because his hand on hers feels so good and makes everything feel okay. Knowing that he was around makes her know that nobody or nothing can hurt her or break her. He gets up to put the plates away since they both finished their breakfast. Once he comes back over to the table, he pulls the chair out for her and picks her up, and then spins her around, her giggles quickly coming out of her mouth. "I love you so much too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Natasha giggles, looking up at him as he talks to her, blushing when he says he will do and label everything. Smirking as she watches him start to make the waffles, she walks behind him, wrapping her arms around him. "I love you Harry." She whispers into his ear, lighting squeezing around his stomach.

Louis grins as he spins her around in his arms, pecking her on the lips on he nuzzles her head with his own. "So my lady, what shall we do while we wait for Natasha and Harry?" He smiles, looking over Celina's face as he asks the question.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Harry listens to her giggles and it made him laugh back because of how adorable it was. She doesn't even have to try, he already is in love with her and it didn't take much. He hears footprints and it was her coming behind her and wrapping her arms around him. He smiles and turns around as much as he could, stopped cooking for a second to look at her beautiful face. "I love you more." He says, teasing her, as he keeps a look out on the waffles. "Do you want to help?" He asked her with a smile.

Celina smiles and giggles even more when he keeps on spinning her around. It was so fun and she didn't want to be in anyone else's arms, but his. She blushes when he kisses her on the lips and she kisses him back. "We could talk or play a game." She suggested, staring at him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:09 am

Natasha smiles, kissing him on the cheek as she rests her head just on his shoulder, looking over. "Sure. I've never made waffles before, so I think I wanna watch you on this one." She grins, kissing him on the neck quickly before watching how he makes waffles. It's fun to watch him do things, but it's also fun to do things with him.

Louis grins, running a hand through her hair, still holding her in his other arm as he playfully kisses her on the nose. "Well, what game would you like to play if we were to play one?" He smiles, rubbing his nose on his in an Eskimo kiss.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Harry turns his head to face her and kisses her back on the cheek. It was fun to have someone watching for once since it was mostly him who was in this house. But he has a girlfriend now and for a while actually. "Okay you can watch me and then next time we can both do it. You could help with the strawberries. Either put them on the waffles itself or make it more as a side." He paused and continued to make them. "How many would you like?" He asked her.

Celina stares into his eyes as he runs his hand through her hair and it actually felt really nice. It was smooth too, her hair that is. If her hair was curly then it's possible for him to get stuck. He kisses her on the nose and she does that in return, an Eskimo kiss. "Truth or dare. Would you rather." She suggested. "Or make up one." She laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Natasha smiles, looking at the strawberries as she looks back at the size of the waffles. "I'd like two waffles, and three strawberries, please!" She giggles, kissing him on the cheek again before stepping away from him, the cold nipping around his stomach where her hands as rested snuggly. "I'll put them on how I want them." She smirks, sitting on the counter.

Louis smiles, pouting slightly. "I'm too lazy to make up a new gammmmeeee, you do ittt." He chuckles, kissing her on the cheek before sprinting into the living room to jump on the couch, offering for her to lay on him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Harry bites his lip and laughs as he watches her speak then shortly after starts giggling and kissing him on the cheek again. "You are adorable." He told her, and finished making two waffles for her. "It's like you're at a restaurant and I'm the waiter." He laughed, flipping his hair, putting the waffles on a plate. "You can make it look like a masterpiece." He says, as he starts on making waffles for himself.

Celina laughs, flipping her hair in a flirty way. "We must be twins then because I have no idea what to do for a new game." She says, looking at him as he sprints to the living room and then onto the couch, telling her to come lay with him. So she does follow, and she walks into the living room and gets onto the couch on his lap.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Natasha giggles, playfully running a hair through his hand, the other hand grabbing the waffles to move them onto the counter. "Table for two please." She grins, kissing him on the cheek once more before turning to grab the butter and syrup, first pouring the syrup so it cascades over her freshly made waffles, next adding just a little tiny square of butter to the top, placing a strawberry just to the side of it, and two strawberries at the base of her waffles. "Tada!" She giggles, clapping her hands at her masterpiece.

Louis smiles, shifting himself so his back is rested up as she sits in his lap, holding her around the waist, looking up at her. "What can I do for my princess this fine morning?" He grins, kissing her on the cheek quickly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Harry smiles, as he felt her hair on his hand. It felt smooth and warm for some reason. She moves the waffles over to the counter and she watches her add syrup and butter, and then lastly, the strawberries. "Your seat is right over there, miss." He laughs, playing along as he finishes up the last of the waffles for himself. He made two just like he made two for her. He watches her add the strawberries and he thought to himself if she could make eating time a masterpiece, then it should be possible for her to make anything else a masterpiece. "That's beautiful, babe. Your masterpiece." He says as he puts his waffles onto a plate and joins her over at the table. He sits down and gathers the butter and syrup and puts it on.

Celina looks at him as he holds her around her waist. Sitting on his lap feels really good because then she can be close up and personal to him... that may seem weird and odd, but all she wants to do is look into his beautiful eyes. Isn't that too much to ask? "You don't have to do anything. All you can do is love me." She told him, kissing his lips, and sometimes boys like it when girls make the first move. But this isn't a first move in this case; it's more of a "move" in itself.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Natasha smiles, taking a seat in the dark oak chairs surrounding his table as she picks up her fork. "Thanks, Haz. I watched my mother make it, and then saw pictures around the internet and thought to myself, I want to try this someday." She grins, taking her first bite, her taste buds dancing along her tongue. "This is incredible, babe." She chuckles, taking another bite.

Louis smiles, looking into her gorgeous ombre eyes as she talks to him, answering his question. "But princess, I already love you." He grins, kissing her back on the lips, using his hand to hold the back of her head gently, looking into her eyes as he pulls away, kissing her quickly on the lips, in little teasing bursts. "You're so beautiful."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Harry smiles back at her as he watches her. It was amazing to just be with her. He picks up his fork and knife and cuts a little piece and then eats it. "You definitely should. Cooking is really fun, and waffles are pretty easy and simple to do." He told her, taking another bite. "Of course I'll help you, but it's good to learn how to do it." He smiles as she says it's good and he nods, thinking the same thing.

Celina laughs as she looks at him. He tells her that he already loves her, but can't you love someone all over again like you never loved them before? "I know, but it's possible to love someone all over again or love them endlessly." She told him, kissing him back on the lips, and then he pulls away and she forces herself to do the same, but she didn't want to let go. "And you're handsome."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Natasha giggles, finishing her bite before looking up at him. "Well, yeah. I want to learn how to do it on my own eventually, but for now I think I might need a little help." She smiles, continuing to eat her pancake, her mind wondering back and forth to Harry.

Louis chuckles, bringing his hand down to gently graze over hers, playfully gripping her finger in his hand as he looks up into her eyes. "I fell so hard the first time, I don't think it's possible to fall again...but I do love you more than anything in this world." Nuzzling her with his head playfully he smiles.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Harry nods and has another bite before he goes to reply to her. "Of course. I think you would be really good at it. I could help you along the way, but once you get the hand of it then I won't help anymore. But then we could always cook together." He smiles and stares at her.

Celina laughs with him as she flips her hair out of her face. Once she stops laughing, she looks at him and starts playing with his hair, not roughly, more smoothly. "Perhaps it isn't possible for you, but it could be possible for me. Who knows." She giggles, as she stops playing with his hair, but instead she starts twirling her hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Natasha smirks, glancing up at him before back at her food, finishing eating a bite before playfully picking a strawberry off the top, sucking the syrup off before biting it. "Sounds like fun, I can't wait." She giggles, winking at him before eating the rest of the strawberry.

Louis smiles, feeling her fingers run through his hair feels amazing as she rustles it smoothly. Closing his eyes, feeling her fingers gently graze over him before falling down to twirl at her own hair. When he finally is able to open his eyes he smiles widely. "I love you."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:00 am

Harry takes two bites before he stops and looks at her. It's really hard to eat when you're staring at the hottest girl in the world. But, isn't that such a good thing? It isn't bad to be distracted when he has his girlfriend there beside him. He doesn't want anyone else, but her. "We could always bake brownies or cookies sometime." He suggested.

Celina smiles and giggles as he was enjoying her touching his hair. She was sure once she stopped to twirl her own hair, he must have been upset or a little disappointed. She does that to tease him. Once he opens up his eyes, she stares at him. Why is he so beautiful and 100% hers? "I love you too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Natasha's eyes light up as she giggles, smiling. "I absolutely love the reese brownie bar things! Can we make those? Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top?" She pleads, looking at him as she giggles like a little child might.

Louis chuckles, taking her by surprise as he lifts her off his lap, swiftly twirling them so she's pinned down on the couch, him above her, teasingly grinning down at her. "I think someone deserves the tickles." He smirks, chuckling as he begins to tickle her sides.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next