Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Harry laughs when Celina asked if he got a little taller. It's possible that he could have, but he wasn't sure. Things can happen when you haven't seen one of your best friends in a while. "It's possible. I could have grown an inch or two." He smiles and laughs again when Natasha attacks Louis. It was like a reunion seeing them again and seeing them together. They were living with each other before he started to date her.

Celina smiled when Harry answered his question. Harry always wears his boots so that could be why he looks taller than usual, but who knows, he may actually look taller. "Oh my gosh Natasha!" She laughed, as he saw her attacking Louis. She knows that they are really close friends, but ever since she started to date Harry she has been living with him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:05 pm

Natasha giggles looking at the both of them as she removes herself from Louis, blushing a bit when she looks at Celina. "I haven't seen him in about a week, it's good seeing my big brother again for the first time in a while!" She smirks, shrugging a bit as she looks at Louis before wrapping her arm around Harry, snuggling into his side.

Louis chuckles nodding as he listens to Celina, and chuckles a bit. Natasha retreats and he smile, walking over to Celina as he wraps his arm around her, pulling her close to him, much like how Natasha did to Harry. "So what's our plans for today?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Harry watches Natasha as she pulls away from Louis and comes over to him. "I feel you. It's great to see him too and Celina. It's a reunion!" He smiles, and as she was close to him, she wraps her arm around him and he wraps an arm around her shoulder, holding her close. "We should probably catch up and then later go out for dinner."

Celina smiles as she looks at everyone and Natasha heads over to wrap her arm around Harry. Louis does the same, and wraps his arm around her. She smiles again, and gives him a small kiss on the cheek, but she had to reach since his arm was around her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Natasha nods, looking up at Harry before tugging him towards Louis and Celina. "We should all sit in a circle and converse about life!" She giggles a bit. "Or we can just sit on the couch, watch movies, or do something. I don't know!" She jumps around a bit, as if she'd had five bottles of coffee this morning.

Louis chuckles, kissing her back on the forehead as he looks over at Harry and Natasha. "I don't see why not, please do come in." He chuckles a bit, leading Celina over the couch.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Harry looks at Natasha as she speaks and then starts to laugh. She is one crazy person, but it's not her fault, she's so excited to see everyone. "Sitting on the couch and talking sounds lovely." He smiles and he leads her towards the couch so they can sit next to each other.

Celina laughs and smiles as he kisses her back. "I agree with you," She says and heads over to the couch.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Natasha giggles, pondering after Harry as she tugs him onto the couch, watching as Louis and Celina also head over there. She sits on Harry's lap, playfully leaning into him as she looks at the other two. "So how have you two been?" She giggles, smiling at both of them.

Louis smiles, sitting down on the seat as he offers his lap to Celina, much like how Natasha basically claimed Harry's. He chuckles, looking up at her. "Have a seat, love."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Harry smiles as she tugs him to sit down and he does, and then she sits on his lap. He moved up and down in the seat kinda like it was a ride. He gave her a kiss on the side by turning his head a bit to be able to kiss her.

Celina follows Louis over to the couch and sits on his lap just like how Natasha is on Harry's lap. She smiles at him and then smiles at Harry and Natasha. "We've been great. What about you two love birds?" She giggled. She wanted to keep the inappropriate questions until later.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:10 am

Natasha giggles, closing her eyes before turning her head to the side, catching him off guard as her lips meet with his before blushing. "We're doing fantastic." She giggles a little, looking over at Celina and Lou.

Louis wraps his arms around Celina, cuddling into her as he smiles and nods. "I couldn't be any happier with this girl right here." He chuckles, looking at Celina as he kisses her on the cheek. "So what's been up? Haven't seen you two in a while!"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:56 pm

Harry sees her closing her eyes and then returns the offer by having her lips meet with his. Kissing her always felt normal and great. "Yeah I know. It was mostly just hanging out with her and, and um..." He was ready for her to hit him or something if he starts talking about having sex.

Celina blushes and smiles as Louis wraps his arms around her. She always wanted to feel close and safe when it comes to him, and she does. "And I couldn't be any happier with this guy here." She looks at him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:06 am

Natasha giggles a bit, as she listens to him talk, before widening her eyes at what he was going to say. She lightly elbows him in the stomach, looking at him. She shrugs it off and laughs, looking at Louis and Celina as she cuddles further into Harry. "You guys are too cute!" She smiles, looking at the two.

Louis grins as she looks at him, before nuzzling her a bit. "So, plans for today. Maybe a movie and dinner? Then we could allow the girls some time off and they can run about while we catch up?" He chuckles a bit, looking at the girls and Harry.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:37 am

Harry laughs as Natasha elbows him before he could start talking about something that he shouldn't be talking about with them. He just kisses her on the lips, but then teases her by stopping. "A movie and dinner sounds great. Just spending some time with you Lou would be tons of fun." He winks.

Celina looks at Harry and Natasha as she elbows Harry so he wouldn't say something inappropriate, and she knew what he was going to talk about. Harry is a pervert anyways. "Sounds like fun."

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:56 am

Natasha rolls her eyes, giggling a bit. "You two love birds have your fun." She winks at them, laughing as she kissing Harry back, pouting a bit as he stops. "Try not to get the media too hyped up about Larry Stylinson." She shakes her eyes, laughing.

Louis chuckles, smiling in triumph as his plan actually worked out. "Sweet! I was thinking we could go see a movie around maybe 3-ish, which is in about two hours, then walk around the mall a bit before going to get food elsewhere?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:19 am

Harry laughs as he realized when she said 'lovebirds' she met him and Louis. It was actually cute and funny at the same time. "Lovebirds, eh?" He smiled looking at Louis. "Like you say Louis, Larry is a bunch of bullshit."

Celina smiles as Louis talked more about his plan and to her it sounded lovely. "Sounds wonderful, Lou. We are going to have so much fun, you don't know how long we have been waiting to see and hang out with you, Harry and Natasha."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Natasha laughs, looking at Harry and Louis, as she cuddles into Harry. "Definite bullshit, and I know that for a fact." She smirks, looking into Harry's eyes, blushing. "That sounds great Lou." She giggles a bit, holding onto Harry's hand.

Louis smiles, cuddling Celina as she talks, he nods in agreement. It has been a while since they've seen each other and he's very excited. He looks at Harry and smirks, rolling his eyes. "I don't know how many times I'll have to say it before they finally believe it."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Harry looks at Natasha and smiles, and cuddles into her like she's cuddling into him. "Can't our fans notice that it's making us upset when they talk about it and bring it up?" He says. "Besides, it bothers us and annoys us to the point where it just makes us sad."

Celina cuddles into Louis's shoulder and puts her head down on him, but still can manage to listen to the conversation as well as talk if she needs to. "Larry doesn't exist. They need to get that through their minds and brains."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Natasha shakes her head, listening to them talk as she frowns a bit. "They just like to believe whatever, and they think that our love is just an act. I wonder how much more we have to really do before they finally believe us, you know?"

Louis shakes his head, nuzzling himself between Celina's neck and shoulder as he looks over at Natasha and Harry. "I don't think there's much more we can really do."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Harry listened to both Natasha and Louis before he started to talk. "I agree with Louis there's nothing more we can do. We can both be in our own relationships, but they may only think that our management put us together so it would be hiding our love. Thinking about that makes me sick."

Celina puts her head up as they kept talking about the Larry issue. She also agreed, and she's not a supporter of the bromance that people ship, sometimes shipped more than just a bromance.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Natasha shakes her head, rolling her eyes at the ignorance and also the idiocy of their fandom sometimes. "It makes me sick too, but at least I truly know that I love you and I sure as hell hope that no matter what no matter what anyone says nothing will change of that." She grins, looking at Harry again.

Louis shakes his head, pursing his lips together in a thin white line as he thinks about the whole Larry Stylinson ordeal before changing the subject. "So how have you guys been?" He smirks, winking towards Harry.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:30 am

Harry didn't want to talk about Larry anymore, but he still agreed with Natasha. It has been a huge issue ever since like the beginning, of like when they first were made into a band, but as each day comes around, it gets worse. "I love you too Natasha." He kisses her lips and then pulls away as Louis asked him a question. "We've been good, you guys?"

Celina also didn't like talking about Larry so when Louis changed the subject she was glad. She wasn't talking much, but if she has something to say she would say it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Natasha giggles a bit when Louis asks the question, before kissing Harry back on the lips as he winks at Louis, squirming a bit playfully. "We've been fantastic, thanks for asking LouBear." She grins widely, trying not to give off too many dirty vibes.

Louis grins, looking at Celina as he kisses her on the cheek, nuzzling her gently. "We've been fabulous. Not a day goes by where my girl isn't on my mind." He gazes at her lovingly, smiling as he watches her reaction.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Natasha giggles a bit when Louis asks the question, before kissing Harry back on the lips as he winks at Louis, squirming a bit playfully. "We've been fantastic, thanks for asking LouBear." She grins widely, trying not to give off too many dirty vibes.

Louis grins, looking at Celina as he kisses her on the cheek, nuzzling her gently. "We've been fabulous. Not a day goes by where my girl isn't on my mind." He gazes at her lovingly, smiling as he watches her reaction.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Harry looks at Natasha and grins, and then bites his lip for her own enjoyment. He turns back towards Louis who starts to talk about his own girlfriend.

Celina smiles as Louis mentions her and then quickly after she blushed, but she didn't want anyone to notice that except for Louis himself. "I totally agree with that. I'm always thinking of you."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Natasha squirms a bit in Harry's laugh, doing a little dance thing as she giggles. "You guys are soooo cute! Louis it's been forever since I've seen you like this with a girl." She smiles a bit, before she continues to watch them.

Louis blushes, chuckling as he looks at Celina, kissing her on the lips, before looking back at Harry and Natasha. "So what shall we do today? We already ate, do you guys want anything?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Harry watches Louis and Celina together. He was so glad that Louis found her, or well he found her and brought him to Louis, but still the same thing. They were meant to be together like he is meant to be with Natasha. "We could always go outside and walk around, maybe find a cool place to go to, or go shopping. I'm sure the girls would like that." He winks at them.

Celina smiles and kisses him back on the lips. She was glad that she kept on getting compliments from Natasha about them. It made her really happy.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46 am

Natasha smiles widely as she listens to Harry's suggestion. "Maybe we could walk to the mall and then go shopping?" She questions like a little child, a smile spread wide across her face as she wiggles a little bit. "It's been forever since I've been shopping and I could use a good walk."

Louis smiles, looking at the two of them as he nods, smiling a bit. "Whatever the ladies would like, I'm completely fine with it." He chuckles a bit, looking at Celina. "Please tell me you girls aren't pulling us into Victoria's Secret while we're at the mall, though."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next