Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Empty Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Louis smiles under the kiss, before pulling away as he looking into her eyes again. He seems to do that a lot, but every time he looks into her eyes he falls even farther in love with her remembering everything they had to go through to get to where they are now. "I love you even more than more." He chuckles a little poking her on the nose as he smiles. He's been wondering every now and then , what it would be like to do it with Celina. He doesn't want to rush anything though, but if it's okay with her, he wants to try it. He leans over her again, smiling slightly as he gently kisses her jaw line, making his way down to kiss her neck softly, not sucking, just lightly placing kisses along her neck and jaw line. "You know Celina I've been thinking....but I don't want to do it without your consent that it'd be okay." He whispers a little, kissing her neck lightly again.

Natasha giggles a little, and moans slightly as he hip thrusts into her, before they both basically start bouncing like an actual ride. He hip thrusts him back, over and over, moaning through the kiss slightly at the feeling. "Harrrryyyy.." She moans quietly as she thrusts down on him again. It's gotten to the point where she honestly has gotten over the feeling of it hurting really. It just feels natural now.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Celina pulls away from the kiss and looks at him. She kept on thinking about 'it.' It. It. That one word that some boys only care about. That word. Sex. Louis could be thinking about it, he could be, maybe he is, but he haven't said anything. She shook her head as he said that he loves her more than more. That isn't possible. Why? Well, she loves him even more. There's several reasons why. He's the reason why she's still alive. He found her. That's two. There you go. He has been a huge part of her life for a while, but once he came into her life for good, she felt like something clicked in. Before she had half a heart, '"Only half a blue sky. Kinda there but not quite. I'm walking around with just one shoe. I'm half a heart without you.'" She felt like most of her life that there was something missing. Now she knows who that is or what it is. Louis. She needed someone to love. She found him. That guy. Louis Tomlinson. "That's not possible. Louis, you have no idea. You made me feel alive again." She began. "You have no idea. You make me strong." She kisses his lips softly. Then she looks at him. He must be thinking about something. Something serious maybe? It could be. Or it may be something else. Whatever it is, it probably made him think about it for some time. Then he asked her... asked her if they can do 'it.' She was shocked, but excited also. "I've actually been thinking about it also. I want to do it if you really want to, love."

Harry chuckles as they were literally having a ride on him. Honestly it was so hot. He could do this all day and all night if she wanted to. She hip thrusts him back and so does he, but adding more power and strength on them. He didn't want to hurt her; he knew he haven't, but however, maybe it doesn't hurt her anymore. He smiles and bites his lip as she calls out his name. When she says his name, then that means he must be doing something well. Or sexually well.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Louis smiles at her and looks into her eyes as she talks. Listening to every little word she has to say, as he looks her over and smiles a little, playing with a few tendrils of her hair. "That's good that I make you strong, and make you feel alive. You do the same to me." He looks at her, and smiles as he allows her hair to fall onto the bed beneath them. He can tell she's been thinking about things, but he isn't sure exactly what. You can never really tell what another is thinking unless they flat out tell you. He notices the shock in her eye, but senses a bit of excitement in them as well as he smiles, his eyes lighting up. She says she's been thinking about it too, and I looks down at her smiling a little bit as he softly kisses her back. "I want to do it," He says, still basically straddling her as he smiles a little. "I want to make sure you're positive a ready first.." He trails off, leaving kisses on her jaw line and some on her neck. "I don't want you to think of me as one of those horny guys who ONLY wants sex, because that's the absolute last thing I want you to think of me. I'm not like that. If I was I wouldn't be asking to make sure and I would've just done it earlier. I'm not though. I'm willing to wait and take my time, and let you get to know me for me." He smiles a little gently kissing her on the lips. "I love you."

Natasha bites her lip, rolling her head back slightly as she closes her eyes in pleasure. She opens her eyes to find Harry also biting his lip and she giggles a little, leaning over him slightly as she continues to hip thrust against him. She begins to slightly suck at the skin on his neck, avoiding any of the already fading love bites she made nights before. Running her hands down his toned chest and stomach, she traces patterns into his stomach. "Natasha + Harry = Forever", surrounded by a heart.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Celina didn't know if they were going to jump into it or instead it will take sometime. Whatever happens it doesn't really matter. They could have sex, but it will never be like what Harry does. He always goes all the way to the point where the girl is sore in the morning. Then she started to think of them. They were probably having sex right now and she and Louis haven't done it. She never lost her virginity, but she was so close to do it with him. "You really do. I feel like I can do so much more while you're beside me. When you're without me... I-I-" She paused, and looked at him. She felt embarrassed. She had no idea how to finish the sentence. Then she thought of something. "Without you, I feel like something is missing." She stopped. "I'm sorry if I say, "I need you." But I don't care, I'm not scared of love. 'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong That you make me strong?" She listened to that song some hours ago maybe, but it did say so much. She really does mean it. She also knew that Louis was ready to do it, but it tells you a lot if a guy asked a girl if they can go forth with sex. "Louis, dear, I never thought of you like those other guys that only care about sex. Harry isn't like that either, but he just jumps into it quicker." She kisses her on the lips back. "Love you too."

Harry watches her close her eyes and bite her lip too as she then opened them back up to see him biting his lips. She hip thrusts into him again and he does it again, but it wasn't hard as the other times. He wasn't losing steam, but he just didn't do it as hard. There wasn't any main reason on why though. She started to suck at his neck, but avoiding those love bites. They were probably starting to fade by now, but he can still feel them. He looks down as she traced something on his stomach and put a heart around the message. He smiled and kissed her. "I hope so."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Louis smiles at her. "I know the feeling," He looks into her eyes once again. He never gets tired of looking into her beautiful golden eyes. It almost feels magical and like they aren't even vampires really. Harry and Natasha have probably had sex more than once now, and no doubt they're probably doing it again. He's barely seen Natasha anymore, except for when she's with Harry and he invites him over or something. He's on the verge of having sex with Celina and it almost feels like a dream to him. "Think of how much love that's been wasted. People always trying to escape it. Move on to stop their heart breaking. But there's nothing I'm running from. You make me strong." He sing-songs back to Celina smiling as he looks down at her, still above her. He smiles when she kisses him back and tells her that she loves him too. "So I take it your okay with this.." He grins a little, as he kisses her softly, playfully tickling her sides as he lifts her shirt up slightly, not going past her breasts just yet, as he brings his hands to rest on her hips.

Natasha smiles and kisses him back. "I hope so too." She giggles a little as she looks down at the new love bite branding Harry's neck. She grins a little at him, riding him a little more as she playfully teases him, licking up his chest, to his neck, to his chin playfully, before back down again, all the way to his stomach. "I love you Harry." She smiles up at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Celina smiles back at him, but wider and showing her teeth. Sometimes she forgets that she was a vampire. Right now she thinks that she isn't a vampire. But when she has the need to need blood or when her fangs appear then that's when she remembers she's one. Vampire. She is one. That one day ruined her life forever. This next thing makes her wonder. Louis never seems to see Harry anymore. They would see each other more when they're on tour together, but she's thinking about this now. He has been hanging out with Natasha a lot. That's not a bad thing, however, Louis probably misses him. Louis starts to sing to her and she couldn't stop smiling. Those lyrics... she knew them. They were from Strong. Maybe it would be their theme song? "Even in my heart and eyes it says I'm ready..." She says and then trails off quickly after looking into his eyes, maybe even into his soul. She kisses him back, as he tickles her, and she giggles. She's quite ticklish, but she tries to not always give in and laugh. He lifts her shirt up a little, but she said nothing. She let him do so. He's in charge now.

Harry kisses her back, but bites her lip a little; he meant to... meant to tease her. He started to feel something. He touched his neck and there was a new love bite. That is what she was up to. It was fresh so he didn't touch it for too long. She rides him a little more before licking his chest, neck, and chin. He smiles and chuckles as he crawls his fingers down her chest and then down to her privates, and then leading back up to her chest. His fingers stopped at her boobs and he squeezed them, instead of using fingers; his hands instead. "Love you too. I could do you all night." He winked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Louis glances at the girl he knows and loves, smiling widely like she is. He can't help but smile when looking at her as if she's some kind of prized possession or award he won...basically because she is. There are somedays he even forgets about being a vampire, but he knows when it's time to feed and that's when he goes to the woods. He hasn't been there since he found Celina, so far he's doing really well. There are times when he misses having Harry around, but now that he has Celina it fills that empty void in his heart. One thing he completely despised was Larry Stylinson. Sure, they're best friends but they will never be more than best friends. He isn't like that, and neither is Harry. He smiles when she talks and then trails off looking into his eyes before kissing him back. He closes his eyes, and smiles a little bit more, slightly running his hands up the length of her sides, as he proceeds to remove her shirt, gently not wanting to violate her. He kisses her back a little more, but still gently not trying to hurt her, but stops momentarily to pull her shirt over her head, tossing it to the side of his bed as he looks back at her, smiling before kissing her lightly again, himself still fully clothed.

Natasha giggles a little as he kisses her back, biting on her lip a little teasingly as she smiles returning the favor once he finishes biting her lip playfully. He touches the new love bite for a little bit before removing his hand to trail it down her chest, to her privates, then back up to her chest, squeezing her breasts. She moans slightly and giggles a little as she was slightly ticklish. "Is that a challenge, Styles?" She smirks kissing him lightly on the lips before pulling away. "Challenge accepted." She whispers and giggles a little, kissing him again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Celina looks up at the guy she loves and cares about. She would never be okay with having sex with any other guy, but him. Louis. She never got close to having sex or kissing that jackass of a guy that bit her and turned her into a vampire for the rest of her life. She cried for days once she realized that she was a vampire. She didn't understand why she was different and what happened to her. That guy was always popping up in her mind during the weirdest or awkwardest moments. She wanted him out of her mind for good, but somehow he kept on coming up. She wished she could go back in time and never even say yes to go on a date with him. Then today she would never be a vampire. A vampire that people say are like scary and they should get away from them. Most of the time when the couple, boy and girl, sometimes even same genders have sex, there's not much talking. Sure, the girl might say she loves the guy, or the girl might scream out the guy's name, but they never have a real conversation. There's no time for that. So while she's doing this with him there's probably not going to be that much talking. Or none at all. She smiles as she kisses him even more, but not making the kiss deeper yet. He closes his eyes and then runs his hands up the length of her sides. This time instead of having her shirt half off, it completely came off. She was shirtless, but she was still in her bra.

Harry smirks and chuckles. He would never surrender or put down a challenge. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Let's... do this." He squeezed her breasts one last time before kissing her neck, and sucking at the skin, but softly. If she wanted him to suck harder he would. He stopped sucking at her neck on the skin and pointed to his dick and her vagina. She probably knew where this was going.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Louis smiles as she kisses him back, before pulling away looking into her eyes as he reaches over into his bedroom drawer taking out a little package. "My uncle gave it to me for my birthday. Thought it might come in handy." He looks at her, tossing it to the bed since they aren't quite doing anything much yet. He looks at her and notices something in her eyes. "Babe, what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" He says looking at her. Sometimes he can sense when people are having off thoughts and aren't feeling all that right, but maybe she is. She's definitely thinking about things though. When they actually start doing it there probably won't be much talking, but they have all night and Louis would much rather have her be comfortable and let her talk than to shove his dick up her vagina and have her feel uncomfortable. Her bra was black, and he wondered if that's the color of her panties as well, but before he goes lower he wants to make sure she's okay with everything and not feeling weird or uncomfortable about it. Of course it's going to feel weird and slightly uncomfortable as it is her first time, but he doesn't want to have her feel forced or uncomfortable when he's not even barely started yet.

Natasha grins as he squeezes her breasts again before sucking on her neck, not hard but still sucking. She moans quietly and smiles when he points down to her vagina and his dick. "Do you want to be dominant for a while? I'm getting tired..." She lies and giggles a little looking down at him as she hip thrusts against his dick one more time.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Celina smiles back and then he pulls away. She was curious on why he was going over to his bedroom drawer. What was he taking out? Was it a condom? Or was she just thinking things? She didn't say anything when he replied. She just wanted to end up curious for a while until she realized or found out what it was. Louis asks what was wrong. He wasn't doing anything wrong. It's just her stupid mind thinking about her ex. Actually he wasn't much of an ex. "It's nothing. Just forget about it." Usually when a girl says it's nothing, it's really nothing. But she just didn't want to upset Louis either since they were literally having sex and she didn't want to ruin the moment. She looks at him as he saw that her bra was black. She wasn't going to tell him what color her underwear was, but it's possible that it would be black too. Although this is her first time, she knows what happens during sex. She watched way too many movies where sex was one of the major parts in the movie. Even she saw rated R movies where she actually saw the body parts. Louis was probably going to be that kind of guy that was going to ask her if she was okay every five or so minutes. That wouldn't upset her, but she knew that he didn't want to hurt her or ever try to.

Harry stops kissing at her neck and instead kisses around her chest and even her breasts and then down lower towards her privates and legs. "Sure. I'll be in charge." He winks and looks at her before he continues and keeps on kissing her, but making the kisses harder and stronger. She hip thrusts him and he did it back to her, chuckling.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Louis smiles at her watching him remove the small package from his drawer. His uncle had given it to him for his birthday because he knew it'd come in handy some day, and today was probably the day. She turns to him and replies saying that it's nothing. He can tell something's bothering her, and it's probably that dumb prick that turned her into a vampire anyways. Leaving the little package on the side of the bed for now, he leans into her, hugging her slightly before kissing her on the cheek. "Don't worry about him beautiful. He's history. I know it can be hard to forget about him, but you're safe now and I promise I won't hurt you, on purpose at least." He winks knowing that sex isn't always the most comfortable, but he hopes he can at least not hurt her for the most part. The most painful would be 'popping her cherry'. He pulls his own shirt over his head, exposing some tattoos on his body, including one across his chest saying 'it is what it is'. He looks at her, and smiles, they're both shirtless now. He leans in carefully and kisses her, playing with little tendrils of her hair as she lay beneath him, stroking her hair gently, as he kissed her softly, his hands exploring the contours down her sides, to the lining of her jeans. He carefully pulls on them a little, but not enough to hurt her, just enough to get the point and ask if she was okay to take them off.

She wraps her arms and legs around him, flipping over playfully so now that he's on top and can take charge. She giggles a little when he kisses around her breasts and on her breasts, as that is a very ticklish place for her, but she loves it. He moves down towards her privates and legs still kissing her, and she moans slightly in pleasure and smiles widely. The feeling intoxicating her veins as she feels him between her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Celina sighed and looked at Louis. He must have figured out that it wasn't just nothing. That she was actually talking about something that made her upset. She wished that guy would just pop out of her mind for good. Why isn't he not? Maybe he would go away once they have sex and she loses her virginity. "Thanks Louis. I don't understand why he pops into my mind. It's just confusing me." Unfortunately. He comes into her mind, but the only thing that should be on her mind is Louis and the fact that they are having sex, or at least starting to. Louis starts to pull off his shirt and she couldn't face away for a moment. She knew that he had such a nice body and he had tattoos around it also. Actually all of the lads did except for the Irish leprechaun. She takes one of her hands after the top of his body was completely in the nude, and she placed her hand on his chest. It was quite warm and she rubbed her hand around it, kissing him back. She watches him as he comes to her jeans and pulls at them. He wanted them off. She nodded letting him know that it was okay.

Harry smiles as she flips him over as now he was on top of her. He likes being on top, it means that he was in charge. After kissing around her legs and privates, he decided to have another crack at putting his fingers inside her privates. Instead of fingers though, he decided to just put his whole hand inside, but he also started to search around it, trying to see if he could discover anything new or interesting.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Louis nuzzles against her, in an attempt to comfort her. He doesn't know because he's never had it happen to him, he was willingly bit by Harry because Harry had been bitten, and all the lads wanted to be vampires so he didn't have to go through it alone. Sometimes the ones you want to forget the most are the ones that you can't forget no matter how hard you try. He rubs little circles just above her hips in an attempt to comfort her. "It's okay babe. I know it can be hard. I'm here for you though." He whispers to her as she watches his take off his shirt, placing her hand to his chest rubbing it around as she kissed him back. He notices her nod when he tugs on her jeans, wanting them off, and he runs his hand across the top until he reaches her button, unbuttoning her jeans as he breaks away from the kiss momentarily, to take her pants off tossing them to the side. He looks at her and grins before kissing her inner thigh teasingly, until he decided to go back up to kiss her on the lips. Him shirtless, and her basically naked in just undergarments. He kisses her a little more than he had been before, but not too hard or forceful, teasingly grinding his hips against her gently once, and then stopping to caress her as he straddles her beneath him, kissing her.

Natasha rolls her head to the side, attempting to hold back a moan as Harry decides to finger her again, but instead using his whole hand and exploring. She can't help but moan slightly, until he reaches a place and presses against it, causing her to scream out in pleasure and giggle a little, her eyes rolling back in her head as she closed them sighing happily. She'd never felt that kind of pleasure before and it felt amazing. She giggles a little opening her eyes and winks at him playfully as she brushes her foot against his leg.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Celina smiled as she looked at him. He wasn't in her mind anymore, but it would still take a while until he is completely out of her mind. There was something about Louis's chest. He had tattoos around his arms and such which she decided to look at. She wasn't always a huge fan of people with tattoos, but somehow she really liked his. All of the lads had tattoos except for Niall and there was a few tattoos that they have that she likes and some that she doesn't. "You will always be here for me. And I'll be here for you." She watches him as he pulls off her jeans and then throws them on the ground. She was more without clothing than he was. He still had his pants on and underwear. He kisses her inner thigh and she giggles a little because it was a little ticklish, but she didn't say anything about it. He kisses her again and she kissed him back. He grinds his hips against her, and at first she didn't like it, but then she actually liked it and grinds her hips against him playfully.

Harry watches her as she turns her head and he was still fingering her, well not with his fingers, but is whole hand. He was discovering different things that he haven't before. Eventually whatever he did, it made her scream in pleasure and he smiled. His work here is done, but he wanted to see if he could make her scream even louder so the whole world can hear that she loves him. '"I can make your girlfriend scream louder then you ever could just by pressing her follow button.'"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Louis smiles when she giggles because she's ticklish and then she kisses him back. At first he can tell she didn't like him grinding his hips against her so he stopped, but then he guesses that she changed her mind because she did it back to him playfully. He smiles and kisses her a little more before pulling away, looking at her as he undoes his jeans. "You know if at any time you feel uncomfortable, or you don't want to keep doing this you don't have to and you can just tell me to stop." He looks at her, getting off of her simultaneously to take off his jeans, now in just his boxers as she was in her bra and underwear before straddling her again. He looks down at her playfully tracing patterns into her stomach gently. "I don't want you to do something you don't like, and I could tell at first you didn't like what I did," He looks at her, sitting up straight, still tracing tiny hearts into her stomach, smiling.

Natasha giggles a little, still rolling her eyes back as he fists her. She smiles widely. "You definitely found my follow button." She whispers lowly smiling as if she were intoxicated, which she was, by Harry. "Yeah your sex takes me to paradise," she singsongs quietly and opens her eyes looking up at the beautiful creature she calls her boyfriend. "I love you Styles." She grins and closes her eyes again rolling her head to the side.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Celina kisses him back a little more before she pulled away. At first she didn't like the fact that he was grinding his hips against her, but she actually liked it. If she really didn't like something that he did then she would tell him. But right now she was okay with what he has been doing. Sex can be really uncomfortable, but for other people who has done it several times already it's fun for them. It's not fun for her because it is her first time, but so far she's enjoying herself. However, once they pick it up, it may start to hurt. "Louis, I will, but it's fine for now. I know this is just a really personal thing." She can be a little ticklish and personal with her body parts, but isn't some girls like that? It's not like Louis would ever hurt her so she doesn't have to be afraid of that ever happening. "It's something I wasn't expecting, but I do like it now." She giggles and watches him trace hearts on her stomach.

Harry bites his lip and chuckles. Now that he has found her "follow button", she needs to find his and it's not going to be easy. "Now you need to find mine, Nat." He smiles and then chuckles. "It won't be easy, babe." She singsongs a few words and he kissed her lips, adding a little tongue. "I love you too, love." He says as she closes her eyes again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Louis smiles looks at her as he hears her giggle from him tracing patterns on her stomach. "Hey, that's okay babe." He looks at her. "To be honest, I'm a little nervous of myself too." He leans over her again, placing his forehead to hers as he plays with her brown tendrils, rolling them between his finger tips. He smiles at her. "It's not like I'm going to run and tell the world," He chuckles a little. "I'd never in a million years." He kisses her on the cheek a little grinding his hips gently again. "I promise on my great great grandmother's grave you're safe with me." He smiles looking into her eyes a little as he feels down her sides again, resting his hands on her hips. He kisses her lightly on the lips, grinding against her gently still, attempting to give her the feel of how some of it will feel. "I love you beautiful."

Natasha bites her lip looking at him. "Mm, any hints as to where this follow button might be?" She giggles a little and smiles, kissing him back as he kisses her and adds tongue at the same time he does. She opens her eyes, looking at him smiling as he pokes his nose. "I have no idea where your follow button is, but I'll attempt to find it." She giggles a little.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Celina smiles and flips her hair, trying not to hit Louis by accident, but if she ever did then she would apologize. "How about I make hearts on your stomach," She offers, and traces a few on his chest, and then adds "C + L" inside one of the bigger hearts. She stops, and looks up at him as she told him he's a little nervous. "I never heard of a Louis to be nervous." She giggles and hits him playfully. He places his forehead to hers and she looked up at the ceiling and thought about something. She didn't have to be afraid of the world anymore or anyone else because Louis can be her protector. "I would never either," She begins. "Would you tell the lads? Or would Harry or someone come and ask first?" She took his hand and held onto it, giving him little kisses here and there before putting it down. She always felt comfortable around him, but it would be different... a little different during sex. He grinds his hips back against her, but she wanted to show him that she wasn't afraid of it. She grinds her hips back, but does it harder than him. "Love you too, handsome."

Harry licks his lips and shows no hints. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He didn't ask where her follow button was so he wasn't going to give her anything. She will do the same thing as him; she needs to find it on her own. "No hints, love. My only hint would be to search and search until you find a place where I scream." He chuckles and winks at her. He kisses her some more, wrapping his arms around her waist, and bringing one of his hands down to her privates to tickle her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Louis chuckles when Celina comments on never hearing a Louis be nervous before. He looks at her and smiles. "Well when you have such a beautiful girl under you and you're getting ready to have sex with her, it's kind of nerve wracking, but it's so worth it." He looks at her and smiles as she takes his hands in hers kissing it lightly. When she stops he returns the favor. "Not directly, unless you were fine with it." He looks at her and smiles. "I mean, if one of them ask I can tell them it's none of their business if we did or didn't, and then make up a lie or something if you weren't okay with tell them." He smiles at her. "That's the thing with them. If you did happen to tell them something it stays between us and no one else knows." He looks at her again and smiles widely when she grinds her hips back against his even harder. "Getting a little feisty are you babe?" He chuckles a little, doing it back a little harder but not hard enough to hurt her. He kisses her on the lips lightly before going a little bit deeper and a little harder, but not hard enough to hurt her. His hands exploring, as they reach behind her back playing with the bra strap as he allows it to fall apart, bra just not resting on the top of her breasts. "Just say no if you want me to stop." He slowly begins pulling her bra off, kissing her on the lips before trailing to her jawline, gently kissing around her jaw line and down her neck to her collarbones. "It's okay to be nervous or scared, babe. Don't be shy. I don't bite. Hard." He chuckles a little still kissing around her neck and collarbone area, not yet sucking.

She giggles as he brings his hand down to her privates in an attempt to tickle her. It worked. She looks at him and grins pulling away from the kiss. "Well if I get to hear you scream, be careful. I might just take advantage of that." She winks at him and smirk, kissing at his jaw line before trailing the kisses down his neck, over his collarbones to his chest. Playfully swirling her tongue around his nipples, before kissing around his stomach, feeling up his sides with her hands.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Celina shook her head and laughs. She might be a little nervous herself, but she wasn't showing it. "Yeah, I understand. But you're doing fine." She winks at him and giggles, playing with her hair, teasing him, or at least trying to. When she stops kissing his hand, he returns the favor and does the same. She smiles, but no giggles. "I guess Harry would be the one to ask. Am I right?" She pauses and laughs. "But, he might be annoying and try to get it out of you. Harry is something alright. Whatever he's doing with Natasha right now... well, let's just say he's probably working it." She laughed again, but a little harder. "If the other lads did know about this, they would have to promise to never tell. I don't know about Harry and maybe Zayn though." It might be possible for them to tell other people, but you never know with them as it is. Harry could keep secrets, but what if it's as personal as this? "Hm, maybe." She bites her lip, teasing him again. Teasing a guy will just make him want you more. He grinds back and so does she, adding a little more power on it. She kisses him back and she felt his hand around her back. He was on her bra and inside she didn't like it, but she just let him do it anyways because it was actually what she wanted. "No... Lou, it's fine." She kissed him back, placing her hands around his shoulders. "Who said I was shy?" She giggles. "You don't bite hard, but do you bite?" She asked, curious, as she played with his hair.

Harry smiled as it tickled her and he did it again for his own pleasure. "Good luck then. Just don't scream out to the whole world about this." He bites his lip and traces his name on her chest and then erases it, and then writes it again and again, teasing her. She goes around kissing and swirling her tongue at his nipples. He took his tongue and licked her chest and then down to her privates.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Louis looks at her and shrugs. "Harry would be the more likely to ask out of them yeah. Maybe he won't though." He smiles at her. "No one has to know though. It's only if we decide to tell." He chuckles looking at her, smiling when she bites her lip. Turning him on even more. He looks at her and groans slightly. "You know, biting that lip of yours is only going to make me want you even more," He chuckles and kisses her around the neck. He smiles feelings her arms around his shoulders as he tenses his shoulder muscles and chuckles a little. "Not really." He looks at her and kisses her on the nose. "I'm going to let you do what you want, if you want to go farther, we can. I don't want to rush you. I know it feels awkward, uncomfortable, and weird, but we'll get through it together." He takes her hand in his and lightly squeezes it for reassurance. He playfully, loops his fingers through the sides of her panties just above her thigh, but doesn't pull them down. Unlooping his fingers, he traces his hands down her thigh slightly before back up. Heartbeat picking up slightly as he looks up at her.

Natasha groans looking at him. "I thought I was supposed to be looking for your soft spot." She wink at him and laughs a little bit trailing her tongue down to his v-lines then to his dick playfully exploring the area, before running up the length of his dick, gently stroking his balls, playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Celina nods. Harry would probably be the one to ask, but maybe he would be too focused on Natasha to care or wanna ask. "Maybe he won't even ask. He might be too focused on his precious girlfriend." She giggles, but she didn't mean it to sound like a little joke. "We don't even have to tell, but if we wanna..." She trails off and smiles at him. He looks at her as she bites her lip and she smiles. "That was the goal." She bites her lip again to tease him even more and more. He kisses her on the nose and she smiles again. "It is uncomfortable and weird, but I like it. We can go farther if you want to, Lou." She looks up at him as he holds her hand and kisses his cheek, lightly. He loops his fingers through the sides of her underwear and she realized that eventually he would take them off. She doesn't care, she wants that to happen. Louis would find out about her dirty mind.

Harry laughs and flips his hair. "I guess I got carried away. You go ahead." He smiled and kissed the top of her head, letting her do as she pleased. The soft spot might be in his dick... it may be another place. She won't know until he screams, like that scream in Midnight Memories or louder.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Louis chuckles a little. "Probably. Who wants to bet that this is probably their like 10th time doing it even though they just barely hooked up maybe two weeks ago." He chuckles and looks at her. He raises his eyebrows and smiles. "Oh so you want to turn me on?" He smiles and kisses her on the neck slightly. "I see how it is." She grins nibbling on her ear. Not really nibbling like biting, but like grazing it with his teeth playfully. "Trust me, I want to." He looks at her when she kisses his cheek and smiles widely kissing her on the cheek in return. Louis gently kisses her on the lips as he loops his fingers through her panties again, tugging them down slightly as he's still kissing her. He stops waiting for her to let him know it's okay.

Natasha grins at him. "It's fine babe." She giggles a little, playfully flicking the tip of his dick with her tongue, teasingly licking up the sides in an attempt to see if he was even remotely sensitive there. She grins licking over his balls, looking up at him playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Celina laughs. "Yeah, you're probably right. Maybe they are close to making a baby or something. Harry has that power. I don't know if Natasha would like that or not, or maybe she wants it to happen." Perhaps it could happen. Harry can really try to make it happen if he wanted to. Natasha may like it. She sticks out her tongue playfully, looking at him. "Oh, that was my goal all along." She smiles and giggles. He nibbles on her ear and she nibbles on his ear back. "Me too, love." He kisses her cheek back and this time she kisses his lips, making it a little deeper than the other times she kissed him. He starts to pull down her underwear and she looks down, nodding to let him finish.

Harry watches her, as she keeps on searching and searching for his soft spot. It could be farther in his personal area or one of the places you would never expect. Once she finds it though, there should be a prize because it won't be easy.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Louis chuckles as she mentions Harry and Natasha having a baby. "Well, if he ever did get her pregnant he'd better never leave her." He smiles looking at her. He kisses her back as she kisses him deeply, and he proceeds to take off her underwear, simultaneously leaving his position above her as he playfully tickles her legs and then her feet, taking them off as he slides his boxers to the ground as well, blushing a little bit before crawling back over her. He smiles looking at her, this time getting in between her legs, but he doesn't do anything yet, he looks into her eyes and smiles, taking the little package from the side as he tears at the corner with his teeth slightly. "Babe, you're sure you want to go through with this?" He looks at her and smiles. "I don't want to unintentionally hurt you, even though it probably will or make you somehow magically hate me for taking your virginity." He blushes a little looking at her. "You're so beautiful." He grins. He can't believe this is actually going to happen. He thought she'd want to wait longer, but now that she wants him and she's wanted to turn him on this entire time, he feels really excited but also nervous of hurting her or accidentally doing or saying something she's going to hate him for. He kisses her neck lightly. "And it's okay to feel weird about being naked in front of me babe. I'm not going to hold it against you or call you a coward or any of that. I feel the same way, honestly." He smiles and playfully licks at her neck.

She grins looking at him. "Well, not there I see." She smirks going a little bit lower as she licks around the area, just below his scrotum. (such weird words omg) She licks at his inner thigh teasingly before lightly sucking on the skin, letting it go to lick up his inner thigh to the top again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next