Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Harry laughed and watched her giggle. It was only music to his hears. When she asked him what they should make, he raised his eyebrows and stopped eating for a minute. "That sounds delicious. We definitely should. Anything for you." He says and smiled. "Oh, remember we're still going to see Louis and Celina."

Celina wasn't expecting him to lift her up and put her laying down on the couch. Once he mentions that he was going to tickle her, she tried to escape. She didn't want to come off as someone who was scared so she just stayed put. "No, not the tickles!" She says, trying to move as best as she could, but once he tickles her sides there was no way she would be able to leave.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Natasha giggles, wiggling back and forth in her chair as she continues to eat. "Yay! Thank you!" She smirks, finishing up the first waffle, eating another strawberry. "Of course! How could I forget about seeing my bestie and his new girl?" She grins, looking at him.

Louis chuckles as he stops tickling her sides, playfully blowing into her ear as he looks down into her eyes. "My beautiful princess." He grins, kissing her on the lips before getting off her, to stand up, reaching out his hand to help her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Harry laughs as he watches her wiggle in her seat. She was so adorable, but hot at the same time. He smiles at her. "You're welcome," He says, as he started on his second waffle, not realizing that she only finished her first. "I'm really excited actually. I haven't seen the both of them in a while."

Celina calms down as he stops tickling her. She knows that he's only playing, but she wouldn't want anyone else doing it to her, except for him. He blows into her ear and she laughs, enjoying the noise for some reason. He kisses her and she kisses him back, as he gets off of her, and holds out of a hand for her. She takes his hand and stands up.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Natasha nods, looking at him. "I know, it's been too long! I wonder what we're going to do today, do you have any ideas?" Her excitement already noticeable as she wiggles a little more in her seat, taking another bite of her second waffle, looking around the room.

Louis grins, pulling her up towards him after she reaches for his hand, grabbing it gently in hers. Playfully holding her hand in his, fingers intertwined as he leans his forehead against hers, looking into her eyes. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He smiles, looking down at their hands before back up into her eyes.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Harry shrugs not sure what may happen or where it's going to go. He hasn't seen Louis in quite some time even though they are best friends. Even best friends need some time away from each other. "Not sure. I'm sure that once we are with them we can figure out things to do. Maybe like go out and have pizza or something." He says, and he watches her wriggle in her seat some more and he laughs.

Celina stares into his eyes as he pulls her up towards him. Once he does that, he leans his forehead against hers, but her eyes were still looking into his eyes. When he starts to speak, she stops and smiles. "No, I don't think that ever was mentioned." She laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Natasha giggles, nodding at him as she finishes chewing some more of the waffle. "Sounds great. If you guys want you and Lou could have some one on one best friend time and I could get to know Celina a little bit more? Maybe if we go to the mall or something? Then we could all just meet up after and grab food, or do something together?"

Louis chuckles, raising his other hand to rest on her cheek as he continues looking into her eyes, not looking away for a second. "Well, you're beautiful." He smiles, leaning down to kiss her gently on the lips.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Harry smiles and nods. "That sounds like an amazing idea actually. I mean we can start off all together, but then we can just go our separate ways. I'm going to miss you when we have to separate, babe, but I'll get through it since I miss Louis a lot."

Celina laughs and continues to stare into his eyes. When he chuckles, it sent messages through her veins. "And you're handsome. I don't think you ever heard that before." She giggled. She kissed him back on the lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Natasha smiles, looking at Harry as she rolls her eyes. "We see each other every night, Haz. I'll be back before you know it!" She giggles, taking another bite of her waffle as she watches him, smiling widely. "Besides, it's only going to be for an hour or so."

Louis smiles, breaking the kiss quickly as he looks back into her eyes. "Nope, don't believe I have ever heard that compliment before." He chuckles again, kissing her again, closing his eyes to savor the moment.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Harry sighs and once she said the last part, it made him happier. "Alright, I know. I don't think I can manage being away from you for at least a day. Wonder what it will be like when we all on tour and also on tour with 5 Seconds Of Summer." He paused and looked at her. "I'm sure it will be fun anyways."

Celina saw him pull away and so does herself. He goes back to staring into her eyes and she does the same. "I didn't think you did," She laughs, looking at him. She kisses him back and she closes her eyes just like him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Natasha smiles at him, tilting her head. "Didn't you say I could go with you, or..." She giggles, taking another bite. The syrup slipping down her chin as she reaches for a napkin to wipe it off, licking the parts she could reach since it was sticky.

Louis smiles against her lips, pulling away to nuzzle her neck before embracing her in a hug. "You're the best girlfriend in the world, Celina." He whispers into her ear, sitting down on the couch, pulling her onto his lap to hold her closely to him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Harry nods. "Of course. I can't ever imagine not being with you on tour. You get to be with the rest of the lads, meet a new band, and be with Celina." He smiled. "Well I'm pretty sure that Celina is coming anyways."

Celina smiles under the kiss and once he pulls away so does she. He nuzzles her neck before hugging her. She hugs him back and stays there for as long as she could. "You're the best boyfriend in the world, Louis." He sits on the couch and pulls her onto his lap. After getting onto his lap, she plays with his hair and kisses his cheek teasingly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Natasha looks at him, smiling. "So, do you think her and Louis have done it yet?" She giggles a little, like a school girl gossiping as she looks at Haz. "I mean, we haven't seen them in forever. They could have, who knows!" She smirks, throwing her hands up like she has no idea.

Louis grins, closing his eyes as she plays with his hair. He doesn't understand it, but for some reason when she plays with his hair he feels instantly sleepy, and pleasured. It feels so great to him. Feeling her warm, soft, pink lips against his cheek, he grins, turning to look at her. "Well thank you very much, Princess Celina." He chuckles, wrapping his arms around her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Harry flips his hair and starts to get his seduction face on, or in other ways his "perverted" face. "Perhaps, who knows. They may have just done it once while we have done it like a thousand times." He told her. "But it's fun doing it, isn't it?" He laughs.

Celina watches him close his eyes as she keeps on touching his hair. He looks at her and she smiles, wide and big. "Well if I'm a princess, then you must be my prince." She says, and kisses him on the lips. She hugs him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:36 am

Natasha laughs seeing Harry's seduction face appear again. The face she loved so much, he looks like such a creeper with it on. A hot creeper. "It's really fun." She winks at him, smiling widely as she takes another bite of the waffle, now already half gone.

Louis smiles, kissing her back on the lips, returning the hug as she wraps her arms around him, except he doesn't release himself from the hug, keeping his arms around her midsection. "I guess that is how it goes, isn't it, my love?" He grins, kissing her on the cheek playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Harry flips his hair and laughs as she laughs seeing his face. He watches her take another bite of her waffle and he was still looking at her with that face. It was pretty funny, but fun at the same time. "I think when we see them we shouldn't embarrass them by asking them questions about sex, but be my guest if you want to." He chuckles.

Celina kisses him some more before he embraces her in a warm hug. Hugging him, or him hugging her, makes her feel all warm inside. "Yeah, I believe so," She says, kissing his shoulder while she was still in the hug.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Natasha smiles, looking at Harry. "Not on the first date." She winks at him, laughing a bit. "I can't wait to see how today's gonna go. It's been forever since we've gotten out." She smiles again, finishing the rest of her waffle as she nibbles around the outside of her last strawberry, licking the whipped cream from the top of it.

Louis smiles, looking at his beautiful girlfriend. "Thank you." He grins, whispering into her as he buries his face gently into her hair, running his fingers gently through it as not to disturb any knots or tangles.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:44 pm

Harry smiles back, looking at her. "Yeah that's true. We have been in here for quite sometime, but there's nothing bad about staying inside. I actually quite like it. It's a way so I'm away from those paparazzi." He watches her as she finishes her waffle and then started to nibble at her strawberry.

Celina giggles as he buries his face into her hair. It felt really good for some reason and if her hair was curly then she would have been scared that he would get stuck in there. It's good that her hair isn't curly. "I can't wait to see Harry and Natasha."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Natasha rolls her eyes, smiling as she looks at Harry, still nibbling on the edges of her strawberry. "That's very true, I can only imagine how awful the paparazzi must be. That's one thing about being famous, the paparazzi love to just make up lies and everything." She playfully nudges his foot with hers underneath the table. "At least we know the real truth, right Haz?"

Louis smiles, coming out of her hair to look at her. "Me neither, it's gonna be fun, don't you think? Haz and I get to spend some best friend time together and you and Celina can most likely make friends. It'll be a double date."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Harry looks at her as he laughs. "I don't even like the word famous. You remember that right? It's just weird how they could label your life. And it's annoying... I mean you can say they are famous and then when they aren't anymore, they say that person was famous. How can someone just label your life?" He pauses and looks at her. He was really interested in talking about this and he is knowledgeable about it as well. "Yes of course. I mean it's annoying when they think whenever I'm with a girl that they think it's my new girlfriend, but it could be my sister or just a friend."

Celina smiles and kisses his cheek. "That sounds great. You're going to catch up with Harry! That must be amazing. I guess you could ask him all kinds of questions like how it is to be with Natasha and what more. I'm actually pretty excited to get to know Natasha better."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:56 pm

"I know you don't, I remember." Natasha smiles, looking at Harry as he continues talking, nodding her head in agreement "I bet it can be a bit of an annoyance, especially with sisters or family or even just friends, because media seems to think every single girl you're seen with, you're dating. It's ridiculous!" She rolls her eyes chuckling.

Louis smiles, looking over the girl's expressions as he feels her kiss him on the cheek. The soft, warm feeling of her lips against his skin. "I know, it'll be like the square of friendship."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Harry sighs as he listens to her. "When the media makes up something that isn't even true that is also annoying. I know that most of our fans don't think it's true, but sometimes they wait until some of us talks about it."

Celina smiles and laughs towards him. "What do you think you're going to talk about with Harry? I'm sure you guys can find something to talk about."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Natasha nods, looking at Harry as he talks, understanding exactly what he meant. "I never listened to media, even before I knew you. Considering I grew up with Louis, I basically figured. I just hadn't officially met you, but if you're his best friend, it's kind of obvious you're not as conceited or anything as media makes you seem."

Louis chuckles, nodding as he pushes a few strands of hair out of Celina's face. "I'm sure we will, and I can tell him and brag about how much of a beautiful girlfriend I have. My long lost love has finally returned to me."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Harry listens to her as she speaks. He knows that she was pretty close with Louis, but they never met until they met in the forest. "It's good that you don't listen. I mean you have Louis, I'm sure he would clear things up for you or knowing him, make a joke out of it." He paused and laughed. "It's shocking that we never met. I know that we grew up in different places, Holmes Chapel for me and Doncaster for Louis. Then we met when we were both on the X Factor."

Celina blushes and smiles at him. Wouldn't Harry brag to him about Natasha? "Wouldn't he do the same thing to you... brag to you about Natasha? Or knowing him, he would come up with all of these jokes. Do you miss his jokes?" She laughs.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Nodding her head as she listens to Harry talk, Natasha smiles. "It's strange isn't it? The world works so weird. You know I had an old friend from Holmes Chapel, her name was Gemma, I haven't seen her in forever! I wonder how she's doing." She trails off, looking around the room as he smiles back at Harry. "Isn't today going to be so fun?? I'm excited."

Louis chuckles, smiling as he listens to her, shrugging. "More than likely, if he can manage to get a word in." He winks at her, smiling. "His jokes were so corny, but you know. Now that you mention it, I do kind of miss the boy's jokes." He thinks back to all the times, Harry attempted to make jokes, and instead of laughing at the joke itself, they all laughed at Harry's attempt to actually make it funny.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Harry laughs as she mentions the name, Gemma. He sits up a little more as he hears her say that name. "Of a matter of fact, babe, Gemma is my sister." He laughs again. "I haven't spoken to her in a while, but she's doing well when the last time I spoken to her." He smiles at her. "Yeah, I'm excited too."

Celina laughs and flips her hair. "I'm sure you probably would say more than he could, but you and him both have wonderful girls so that's all that counts in my mind." She smiles at him. "I remember when he used to say them during concerts. I would laugh. But those were times when I was in the crowd back then. I knew you guys, but barely even spoken a word to any of you." She pauses. "Even though they weren't funny, I still laughed anyways."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next