Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Louis grumbles, looking at her through squinted eyes playfully. "That's their nickname for me babe. I don't mind if you call me it, but I want to have a special nickname between just you and me, that nobody else knows. It makes it more special, if you want to call me that though it's ok." He grins a little, trying to act like a cute kid. "You do realize that Christmas is coming up in about a month, right babe?" He winks at her and chuckles. "I can easily get you some more without you knowing." He smirks, still looking at her. He looks at her, playfully looking down like a little kid. "Now would I do something like that?" He chuckles a little, sticking his tongue out at her. "I would never take away your food. You might just bite me instead." Winking at her he chuckles, taking another piece for himself, before one for her. Only two left on the plate as he finishes eating his piece before taking a sip of the slushie.

Natasha smiles as Harry moans to her biting his bottom lip. She giggles a little, continuing to kiss him deeper and deeper as his hands continued to explore her body. Her own finding their way down his back again before softly tracing patterns in his back, trying to tickle him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Celina looks at him and giggles quietly. "I don't mind calling you Boo Bear, but if your fans call you that then maybe it will be better to come up with a name of my own for you. Hm, I have no idea right now, but I'll think about it. Then you could come up one for me, and nobody knows about it except for us." He tries to act like a little kid and she laughs a little louder. "Yes, I'm aware, but you really don't have to, Lou. I should just buy you carrots for Christmas," She laughed, only kidding. "You know I'm only kidding about the carrots thing. But it's so hard getting a present for a huge popstar because you literally have everything that you ever need. I guess I'm like your present then." She giggles and pokes his nose, playfully. She crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. "That sounds more like Niall. He would probably bite you if you took his food away and I can't say I wouldn't either." He took another piece for him and then gave her one, and she ate it, smiling.

Harry moans again for the fun of it and he smiles under the kiss while he was making it as deep and meaningful as he can. Her hands go down his back, and she was trying to tickle him, which she succeed. He tried to not laugh as much, but it wasn't easy.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Louis smiles as he giggles. Her giggles can light up the whole world. "I have no objection with you calling me Boo Bear, babe. I just thought that maybe we could have some secret nicknames for each other? I'm not sure what to call you really...Cel? Celi? I'll think of something eventually." He chuckles a little, looking at her as she laughs louder at him acting like a child. "Ah come on babe. You don't need to buy me anything for Christmas or any other holiday. All I want in the entire world is to have you, my beautiful girl, by my side for the special holiday. You're all I need and all I want." She pokes his nose and he goes cross eyed trying to see her finger, as she holds her arms. He chuckles looking at her. "Oh really?" He smirks at her cheekily. "Bite me, I dare you." He winks at her a little, grinning massively. He takes the last piece of the pretzel, breaking it into two before eating one half himself as he studies the other half. He looks up at her mockingly and smirks, pretending like he was going to eat it, but then he changes his mind and gives it to her, playfully dancing it on her lips before pulling it away. Continuously doing it for the next few times, until finally giving it to her.

Natasha smiles at herself as she noticed Harry trying not to laugh. It was plain to see he wanted to. Wrapping her arms around his back now instead of his neck, she giggles a little, kissing him deeper and deeper as she wiggles a little under him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Celina listened to him as he spoke. She may call him Boo Bear, but it may be even better if she came up with her very own name for him. It would be secret names between them only. "Yeah, I love that idea. We can definitely have secret names for each other, but I really have no idea of a name right now, but eventually I'll figure one out. I'm sure you'll do the same." She told him. "It could just come to me like that." She snaps, and then smiles. He tells her that she doesn't need to buy him anything and that's probably true, but she would sorta feel bad if she didn't. "I know I don't have to, but I'm so sweet that I would feel bad if I didn't get you anything. If you say that you don't need anything, then I should accept that. I can be your gift. I think that's all that counts anyway." She smiled, and laughed when he told her to bit him. She wasn't afraid to do something like that. She bites him, and giggled. "See, I'm not afraid. I hope I didn't hurt you." He takes the last piece and breaks it into two. He takes one and he mockingly looks at it, and pretends to eat it. Somehow she knew that he was going to give it to her. She sighs, and she finally got it and ate it. "Lou, Lou, you are funny, aren't you?"

Harry pulls away from the kiss for a moment and looks at her. She was probably happy that she got him to laugh after the tickling. He smiled, and then leaned in to kiss her again. He kept on making it deeper and deeper as much as he can.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Louis smirks at Celina when she snaps, smiling. He grabs her chair playfully, pulling her closer to him as he sits closer to her, knees touching. "There's no doubt in my mind that neither of us won't be able to. I'll definitely think of a cute nickname for you, because you're just as cute as a button." He smiles, looking at her as he leans forward giving her an Eskimo kiss. "Sweet as sugar, but feisty like a lion." He winks at her and chuckles a little when she bites him. "Feisty little girl. I like it." He smirks a little, looking at her. He chuckles a little at her reaction when she sighs when he finally gives it to her. "I try babe, I try. Have to put some kind of fun into our relationship, right?" He smiles, taking another sip of his slushie, almost halfway done. "Shall we walk to the park m'lady, or shall we wait here for a bit longer?" He looks at her, letting her decide which to do, while he swirls his slushie around inside his cup like a little kid might do, chuckling as he looked up at her. Dimples showing through his wide grin.

Natasha looks up at Harry as he pulls away from the kiss, smiling up at him. "I love you Haz." She whispers a little, blushing as he leans in to kiss her again, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck as she kisses him back deeper and deeper as well.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Celina watches him grab his chair and move her closer. She looked at him, a smile on her face. "Aw, cute as a button. You are too, as well." She told him and laughed, looking at his beautiful face. He gives her an Eskimo kiss and she returns the favor by doing it too. "Oh, I like that. That describes me in the littlest of words, but I'm sure you could go on and on describing me. That would take hours though." She laughed and pushed some hair out of her face. "Of course. Fun is really good, but sometimes I think you'll give it to me and other times I know you won't. So I guess it's more like a 50 50 type thing." He takes another sip of the slushie and asks her if she wanted to go to the park yet. "Sure, if you want to leave. I don't mind if you want to stay here for a few more minutes either."

Harry smiles under the kiss and whispers. "I love you too and you know it." He told her, as he went back to kissing her, deeper and deeper with a lot of meaning.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Louis smiles looking at her as she speaks, smiling back at him. "Maybe I should just start calling you buttons." He winks, chuckling a little bit. "Only kidding beautiful." He smiles as she returns his eskimo kiss. He looks up at the ceiling pretending to be in deep thought before looking back at her grinning. "Beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, funny, cute, humble, sweet, caring, sensitive, nice, loving." He smiles a little, listing off words to describe her as. She frees her face of a few brunette strands of hair that had fallen over them as he smiles, still looking at her as she talks. He chuckles a little when she says its 50 50. "You know in the end, I'll always give you it." He smiles at her, playfully poking her on the nose. "I'm giving you the option, gorgeous. I'm fine with either. As long as I'm with you I don't care where we go, what we do." He looks at her, playfully tapping her knee with his, smiling at him like a little kid might do to his/her mother or father. Teasing her playfully just to see how she might react to his kind of behavior.

Natasha giggles a little, listening to him say he loves her and she knows it. "Do I?" She winks at him, teasing him as she kisses him back deeper and deeper with meaning as well, playfully nibbling on his bottom lip gently to tease him some more. "I have a feeling you might just show me how much you love me again?" She whispers in between kisses as she wraps her arms around him more.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:53 pm

Celina starts laughing when he said that he should start calling her buttons. It wasn't such a bad nickname, but she doesn't think it fits her or represent her. Most nicknames represent who you are or the person just comes up with something random that they like. "Buttons isn't a bad nickname, but I'm just not feeling it." She says. "Oh, well, you're kidding, but still." She laughed again, but less than before. He starts to list a bunch of words to describe her and she smiles. "You know I could go on and on about you too, but I'm not doing that because there's endless words to describe you. You are just amazing, Lou Bear." Woah. Lou Bear. She didn't know where that came from, but it's cute. "Ha, what about Lou Carrot. I'm not sure really, but it's cute." She bites her lip and thought about those two nicknames. She wasn't so sure if they were even good, but it was all that came out of that mouth of hers. "I know you will. I'm that kind of girl that likes to play games too so it's all fun on the Lou train." She smirked. "We can leave? Not sure what else we could do here anyways other than staring into each other's eyes or something." She laughed, and she literally did just that.

Harry smirks when she teases him about asking if she does. He loves when he even teases her and he knows that of course she doesn't mean any of it literally. It's just fun and games and teasing someone means you love them so much. He kisses her back, biting her bottom lip while he was kissing her, only to tease her and play around. "You got that right." He laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Louis laughs a little, looking at her. "Good because I'm not feeling it either. I just said it to say it." He smirks widely, looking at her. He blushes a little, looking at her. Raising his eyebrows as she calls his Lou Bear, smiling again. "Thanks beautiful, and I can say the exact same for you....Lou Bear, hm?" He grins a little, still looking at her. "Cute babe, cute. I'm fine with anything you want to call me." Smiling widely, as he wasn't able to take his eyes off of her he playfully touches her fingers with his own. He watches her as she bites her lip, and he licks his lips, grinning deviously. She's rather adorable when she bites her lip. Laughing a little he leans back sassily. "The Lou Train, hm? And how do you describe this...Lou Train?" He grins, looking into her eyes when she mentions just sitting there doing nothing other than that. "You know, I'm fine with staring into your gorgeous eyes, but I'm also fine with giving you a piggyback ride to the park to lay in the grass." He grins playfully, standing up from his seat.

Natasha groans softly into Harry's mouth as he bites her bottom lip teasingly. Closing her eyes to savor the moment as she giggles a little, biting her own lip when he speaks she keeps her eyes closed, lips finding his as she continues to kiss him, running her hand up and down his back.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Celina nodded and giggled. "Yeah, it did feel like you were just saying it just because. I'm sure there's nicknames in that head of yours that you're thinking of right now." She saw him blush and she smiled, glad and proud that she made him do that even though she doesn't see it too often. Whenever she does, it's something she needs to remember because she won't be sure when it may happen again. "I don't know. It's just something that I just thought of. It's okay if you don't like it. And you're welcome." She smiled at him again, but it was a smaller smile without her teeth. He starts to play with her fingers and she giggles, smirking. "Hm, sorta like the Payne Train, but more funny." She laughed. "Oh, why do you always have to make it so hard on me? That piggyback ride never gets old or tiring for me, so..." She trailed off, giggling and smiling at him.

Harry licks his lips while she was groaning. That groan could turn him on whenever and at whatever time. She closes her eyes and he watches her, as he rubs her beautiful, flawless hair around. While kissing her again and again, his hands were playing around with her hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Louis grins widely, looking at the ground as he tries to control his blushing, looking back up at her. "I'm honestly the worst at coming up with nicknames babe. Especially for your name. Celina...hmm. See, Natasha I can call Nat, or Tash, or Tasha. I could call you Cel, or Celi? Lina...doesn't really have that ring to it." He smirks, flicking his hair slightly. "I don't like it...I love it." He chuckles a little looking at her. "I don't care if it's the stupidest nickname in the entire world, babe. It's your nickname for me, and nobody elses. Just you." He takes another sip of his slushie, almost done with it. He chuckles looking at her. "Payne Train, huh? I'm pretty sure my Lou Train isn't that big, but it's probably still as good." He winks at her, laughing slightly as he listens to her talk. Making sure her slushie is on the table away from them, he playfully picks her up out of her chair, twirling her around. He sets her down a little while later and kisses her playfully on the lips quickly, looking at her. "I'd give you a piggyback ride across the ocean if it meant to see your smile." He grins, taking his slushie, handing her slushie back to her.

Natasha giggles a little as he rubs her hair, playing with it as she wraps her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to herself as she continues to kiss him deeper and deeper. Each kiss with meaning and love.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Celina giggles as he tries to control his blushing. It was very cute and she always wishes she could see him blush again and again. She has no idea why it's so easy for him to blush, but then she thinks. It's all because of her. "It's alright, babe. My nickname doesn't even have to do with my name if you want to. If you want it to do with my name then go for it. I don't mind either. Besides it's a nickname that is coming from you so I wouldn't mind whatever you come up with. I would love it." She smiles at him, and touches his hand, telling him that it's fine. She smiles widely when he says that he loved it. It makes her feel really good when he says things like that to her. "Same goes for you too, Lou. I personally really like Lou Bear, but you never know I could start calling you all kinds of different things. You just wait." She laughed, looking at him. "Oh, you bet it's good! A train that gives piggyback rides for free. Now, that's a good deal." She jokes around, and smirks. He was always going to give her a piggyback ride for free so that part was a little joke. He picks her up and twirls her around and she giggles and smiles. He then puts her down and gave her a kiss. She blushed. "I know you would if were to be possible." She laughed.

Harry stops playing with her hair as he pays close attention to him kissing her and her lips with his touching together perfectly. It matches. He closes his eyes for a second and then opens it up.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Louis grins as he looks at her, listening carefully to every word that she says. He smiles even wider as she calls him babe, biting his bottom lip. "I'll think of something, and it'll be amazing." He winks at her, then thinks to himself for a second. He knows what he's going to call her already, he's just waiting. She touches his hand and he looks down at their hands, playfully dancing his fingertips along hers before looking back up at her. "I'll wait forever for you beautiful." He grins a little, looking at her. "I don't know babe. Maybe I'll make you pay." He winks at her, chuckling a little. "Maybe, maybe not. I don't think I'll be that mean...at least for now." She giggles while he twirls her around before setting her down. "Nothing's impossible, love. Just the word in itself says I'm Possible." He grins at his little cheesy saying, looking at her as he intertwines their fingers together, playfully swaying them as he finishes the last of his slushie, walking over to a garbage to throw it out.

Natasha smiles, as he continues to kiss her no longer playing with her hair. Her mind starts to wander, wondering if this was as far as they were going to go today or if they were possibly going to go further. She kisses him back a little more, keeping her arms wrapped around his neck for better grip.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Celina smiled while looking at him as he keeps on speaking. She could listen to his accent all day and all night if she wanted to. "I know you will," She told him and smiled again. Whatever name he comes up with it's going to be such a great name. She's going to love it and love it whenever he calls her it. He looks down at their hands and she looked down at them too, and then looked back up at him. "I would do the same for you, but I wouldn't know how long I could wait really. Definitely not years, but I could do seconds and minutes, maybe a few hours." He tells her that he may make her pay and she groans. "It's not like I have any money anyways. So how would I pay? Hm." She laughed, flipping her hair playfully. "You are possible. Everyday of your life. Your journey is possible." She looked into his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. Everything about him is beautiful.

Harry stops kissing her as he looked at her. She was probably wondering if they were going to go further or if this is where they were only going to go for today. "I bet you want to go further babe. Am I correct?" He asked her, kissing her forehead, and smirked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Louis grins, looking at her. "I think you'll absolutely love it. You may not at first, but once I explain it then you will." He chuckles a little, looking at her, his dimples becoming visible again. He grins, looking at her again as he flicks his hair slightly. "I certainly don't want to wait for forever. I can't stand being apart for even a minute, but if I had to, I would wait for you, my little princess." He laughs a little, looking at her. "Trust me babe, there's ways." Winking at her playfully, he smiles as she flips her hair. Almost like those divas in the movies. "Of course it's possible, babe." He grins as he playfully pokes her on the cheek. "You're so adorable, and I hope you know that baby." He smirks, kissing her on the nose.

Natasha giggles a little, looking up into his eyes as she bites her lip. "Possibly, babe. I wouldn't mind going further." She grins again, blushing slightly as he kisses her on the forehead. She playfully traces her fingers up his stomach to his chest, feeling where his heart was.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Celina nods and smiles. "Oh, well, you never know. I probably will like it. If somehow I don't, then I'll get used to it quickly because it's what you came up with and I shouldn't judge. I wouldn't ever." She told him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She noticed his dimples and it made her smile again, a bit wider. "Yeah, me too. If it comes a case where I have to wait for you, I would, but I would miss you like crazy. I would just look at pictures of you and do other things until you get to me." He winks at her and she giggles, watching him. "Oh, I do." She says.

Harry bites his lip and then licks his lips. He smiled. "Sure, if you want, we can get a little more serious." He says and raises his eyebrows, deviously. He really did want to get more serious if she was interested. He touched her stomach and then went down towards her privates.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Louis grins, looking at her as she speaks. "But babe, you're already used to it. I'm almost positive you like it already because every time I call you it, you blush and get that adorable little smile on your face that shows your dimples." He pokes her cheek in the spot that her dimples usually form when she's really happy and smiles widely. He looks down at her and smiles when she kisses him quickly on the cheek. He wraps his arms around her, hugging her as he kisses the top of her head. "You'll never have to wait for me babe. I'll do anything and everything physically possible if it means seeing you and being with you." Sitting there with his arms wrapped around her before pulling away as he takes her free hand in his, swaying it lightly around, grinning up at her. "Good." He kisses her forehead, smirking before he turns around, allowing her to jump onto his back. "Now, I believe we had plans to go to the park, m'lady?"

Natasha giggles a little looking at him. "I'd be lying if I told you I didn't want to go further." Winking at him as she blushes a little, he touches her stomach before gliding his hand down to her privates as she giggles a little, being ticklish.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Celina giggles and smiles at him. "I suppose that you're right, Lou. It's hard to dislike anything that you say or do. I mean if I could read your mind I wouldn't dislike that either. So yeah there would be nothing that I dislike about you because I love you. It's easy for you to make me blush, smile, and even laugh. I enjoy doing all of those things." He pokes her cheek, and she smiles, blushing a little. Perhaps that was what he was expecting. He hugs her and she hugs him back, snuggling into him like he was a teddy bear and sometimes it was like he was. "You wouldn't even let me wait for one second I would think. If for any case, you would hop onto a plane to see me. Or if you're even closer, then hop into a car." He pulls away from the hug and so does she as she looks up at him as he was swaying her hand. He kisses her forehead before letting her jump onto his back. "Yes, I think you're quite correct." She says, and jumps onto his back.

Harry licks his lips and smiled. "You wouldn't lie about something like that anyways." He said, and his hands were still around her privates. He decided to put one of his fingers inside of her and then he added more, exploring around even though he has done this many times before.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Louis smiles as he looks at her, playfully tickling at her sides. "That's great to hear babe, and you know that I love you too. I don't think there's a single thing that you could do or say that I would dislike either, unless you were to leave me. Then I'd probably cry, but not because of you, but because I did something stupid enough to make you leave." He grins widely as she blushes after he pokes her on the cheek. Smiling at her, happy that he made her smile. She hugs him back cuddling into him as he grins, hugging her closer to him as he kisses her on the side of the head. "The only reason I could think of would be an interview or performing on stage, but even then I'll make sure you're around. You'll be backstage for my shows hopefully, and still in the room for interviews just probably out of sight, but who knows. Maybe they'll interview you too." He smirks, still looking at her. He grins as she hops onto his back, not even caring about the stares they received since they're still in the mall. A few "aw's" we're exchanged from the passing people and other couples as she rode on his back. Grinning as he playfully holds her closely to him. "I was thinking we could take a stroll, maybe play like little kids on the swing sets and other things." He smirks as they receive a few more aws. A few people even stopping to watch.

Natasha giggles a little, watching him lick his lips. "Of course not babe, you're too perfect for that. I might tease you a bit however." She feels a finger slip inside of her and then more as she moans quietly, closing her eyes as he explores around once again. No matter how many times he does this it still feels amazing to her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Celina laughs really hard as he tickles her. She can't really say if she likes to be tickled her not, but she wouldn't want anyone else to tickle her except him. "There's not a thing that you could make me upset either. I mean, sure, I may get mad, but it will be hard for you to say anything that could upset me in any way. If somehow you do so then I know that you don't mean it at all. It's probably something you said, but didn't mean. All of us say stuff like that especially when we're mad. Louis, even if you could have done something stupid, I probably wouldn't even leave. I would even cry if I thought about leaving you. I could never do that. The only time that I may have to leave is if I could be going onto a trip without you, but that's not going to happen because I'll only go on trips with you." She looks at him as he hugs her back and she blushes, but trying to make it so he won't see. He kisses the side of her head and she smiles instead of blushing this time. "I'm sure I'll get to come to your concerts babe, but you never know my modeling job whenever I get one may get me busy. I'll still make sure I can see you in concert because I wouldn't miss it for the world. If I got to be interviewed, that would be incredible." She smiles once she was on his back and she looked around to see that people were around them and looking at them. She didn't really mind right now, but one day it will be really crazy because fans will be all over them. "That sounds great."

Harry bites his lip as he looks at her. "I know you tease me. I tease you, but it's all for fun." He smirks, he entered in another finger, and now there were three inside of her. He knows he has done this so many times before, but it doesn't matter. She loves it, and he loves doing it to her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Louis grins as she giggles in response to him tickling her.  Eventually he stops tickling her, smiling.  "Babe, you are the sweetest, you know that?  I agree with everything you just said, except.  Even if I somehow magically one day woke up and was mad at you, I would instantly find a way to make myself content again because you're the only thing I need and want and without you I am nothing.  I love you more than words can say, and just the very thought of losing you or leaving you kills me down to the very bone.  I love you now and I will forever, and I promise that."  He smiles, knowing that she knew or at least hopefully knew that when he says he'd do anything for her, he means it.  "True, I almost forgot about your modelling career someday.  Lets just hope it's not a bikini or bra/underwear model, because I don't want any other wandering eyes looking at my gorgeous girlfriend."  He winks at her, smiling.  "I'm glad you like my idea, love." He grins although she can't see it.  Probably already guessing that she could sense it.

Natasha giggles slightly, biting her lower lip as she closes her eyes in pleasure, softly moaning as she listens to his voice as he enters another finger inside of her.  "Hmhm," She smirks almost like a muffled laugh.  "Teasing only makes the actual thing twice as fun, because it builds up the suspense.  I love it when you tease me."

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 9ge2m8R
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Celina listens to him speak and she smiles, twirling a piece of hair around her finger. He doesn't even need to say anything, but he does, and already it could make her smile. "I'm sweet, but who is sweeter? You. Everything you say is just the sweetest. I hope you don't wake up one day and you're mad at me. If I ever knew that you got mad at me, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. It should be hard to get someone like you mad, you know? It's like it will be hard for you to get me mad. I love you too and I could never imagine me ever leaving you or anything like that. It would be like a nightmare that I can't ever get out of my head. I would be empty and my life would be done. You are all that I need and want." She smiles at him again as he talked about her modeling career. He mentions that he hopes her jobs doesn't include this and she laughs. "I'll make sure it isn't. You can help me find the perfect one then." She kisses his cheek and looks at him.

Harry looks up at her as he keeps on exploring around in her vagina with now three fingers. He was familiar with inside of her so he didn't have a lot to explore, but he still did it. She softly moans and he licked his lips, listening to her. "True. Teasing is fun." He smiles.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:43 am

Louis grins massively as he listens to her talk. Her words spilling over her soft lips as he spoke, watching her intently. "Thank you gorgeous, and everything you say is the cutest and definitely is sweet. It's rather easy to make me mad, but you'd have to do something I don't like, but I can tell you right now, you've already done something I didn't like and I never once rethought it or got mad at you. Don't ask me what, because I don't remember, all I know is you did something I didn't like." He chuckles a little. "But it doesn't even matter because you can do anything and everything in this entire world, and I will still love you and never once be mad at you. Something that might upset me with the lads won't upset me with you. You're too delicate and perfect to be harmed, physically or emotionally. As long as you're wit me I promise I will keep you safe." He chuckles a little, smiling at her. "Good, because you're mine and I don't want any wandering eyes. At the beach or something I'll accept it, but not all over magazines." He grins a little, holding her closer to him as he walks out of the mall, her still on his back as he walks down the way they came in.

Natasha chuckles a little, looking up at the ceiling as she rolls her eyes in pleasure. "Kind of like how you're teasing me right now?" She giggles a little, moaning softly again. The feeling of him inside of her never gets old. He can do it more than once and she'll never get bored of it.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Celina sighs as he talks again. He told her that she has already done something that is didn't like. She didn't want to hear that, but he said that he forgets what it was. However, that doesn't mean that she can't be upset about it either. "I did something that you didn't like already? I was afraid that you would even say that. Now I'm wondering what I did to actually make you dislike it. I need to be more careful now because I love you. But at least you didn't get mad at me for it. If you did, I'm not sure what I would do. I'll try to not talk back to you because that isn't the way to go." She sneezes, and she didn't have a tissue to wipe her nose. She did cover her nose, but she just need a tissue to calm down. She sniffs a little, but as loud as it could sound. "I always do need a protector and you are mine. I'll protect you too. If anyone was to say something rude to you online or out in the world, I'll be there. You mean a lot to me and I care. Sometimes people say I care too much, but it's better to care than not care." She told him and kissed his head. "People may start flirting with me. What could you say to that, babe?"

Harry laughs. "Like now, yes." He smirks, and continued to explore around inside of her. He looked up at her wondering if she was ready for his dick to go inside of her. He never wanted to rush into anything too quick or put her dick into her vagina really hard.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:34 am

Louis chuckles a little, smiling as she talks about doing something he didn't like. "Honestly gorgeous, it must not have even been that important if I forgot about it. I love you so much, and you won't ever have to worry about a thing because my love for you will never change. Also, by the way, don't be afraid to back talk me. I like sassy." He winks, playfully flicking his hair back. "I love you for who you are, you're so perfect in my eyes and just a dream come true." He smiles a little as she sneezes. "You have the most adorable sneeze I have ever heard, my dear. Bless you." He continues smiling as he walks down the sidewalk, still carrying her on his back. "They won't be flirting after I talk to them. You're my little princess, and I don't want anyone taking you away from me. I care about you a ton too and you mean more to me than anything."

Natasha grins a little in response to Harry's laugh as she playfully bites her bottom lip, moaning softly. She opens her eyes to see him looking up at her as she smiles and nods, laying her head down on the bed as she stares up at the ceiling, grinning widely.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next