Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Celina nodded and looked at her. "You're welcome." She smiles at him and then started to notice his wet hair. He must have taken a shower. He sends little droplets over to her and she giggles. "Oh okay. I probably should take one too." She says, kisses his cheek, and heads to the shower.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Louis smiles as he gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Take your time love." She grins as he watches her disappear into the bathroom. Laying back on the bed as he smiles widely, looking around the room. His life couldn't be any better.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Celina walks into the shower and turns the water on. The water was a little cold when it first came out, but she fixed it to where she wants it to be. She started to wash herself and then to her hair. Once she was finished, she turned off the shower and put a towel around her. Louis has seen her naked before so it wouldn't matter if he saw her naked, but she still wanted to dry off. She walked back into the room and put on some brand new clothing. "I'm back." She says, hopping onto the bed after putting on the clothes and she had a hair tie with her and she braided her hair quickly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:31 pm

Louis smiles as she reappears in a towel, averting his eyes to be kind enough to let her dress without anyone staring at her naked body. Feeling her jump beside him on the bed he chuckles, wrapping his arm quickly around her as her wet braided hair falls loosely over her shoulder. "Welcome back."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Celina smiles and looks at him. "Thanks." She says, and she found herself staring at him. She didn't know if he would notice or not, but already for several seconds she has. Then she let herself get out of it as she wanted to ask him something. "Do you have any ideas of what we're doing today? We could go visit Harry and Natasha since we haven't seen them in a while."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Louis smiles looking at her. "I with thinking the same thing honestly." He catches her gaze in his, she must've been staring at him for some time now. He smiles, sitting up as he rolls out of bed lazily, walking over to the closet to throw on a fitted white t-shirt with black stripes and his famous red skinny jeans. "You can text them if you want, my phone's right there." He smiled, pointing to a samsung galaxy s3 laying on the beside table.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Celina smiled again and hugged him. "Oh, I guess we have similar minds then." She says to him. "Perhaps they even miss you or knowing them they may just have been completely busy making out, but a visit is always good." She laughed at herself saying that because I'm sure they probably have been doing tons of sex while they have been doing their own thing. He leaves the bed to go get dressed and she noticed the stripes and the red jeans and she missed him wearing those. "Will do." She grabbed his phone and quickly texted Harry. Hey it's Celina. We are thinking about visiting you guys today. Is that okay with you?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Natasha wakes up at the sound of Harry's phone vibrating against the bedside stand. Sitting up slightly, still half asleep she looks at the text and sees it's from 'Louis'. She didn't want to wake up Harry so she decided to message him back herself. Yeah, it's perfectly fine. Just give us an hour or so, we got a late start on our sleeping schedule. Closing the phone after sending the message, Natasha crawls back under the covers, wrapping her arms around Harry. "Good morning."

Louis smiles, looking around. "What'd they say?" He walks back over to the bed, closing the closet doors before sitting down next to Celina.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Harry heard his phone vibrate and he didn't feel like getting up to get it. He kept one eye open to see that Natasha was getting it. She picked up the phone and read the text. Once she came back to the bed, he was already completely up. She wraps her arms around him and he wraps his arms around her. "Good morning beautiful." He kissed her head. "Who was the text from?" He asked.

Celina looked at him and she heard Louis's phone beep. She grabbed it and saw it was a text from Harry. "He said to give them a hour or two since they got a late start on sleep." She told him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Natasha smiles, hugging him lightly before pulling her arms away from him. "Louis and Celina wanna meet up today, since we haven't seen them in forever I thought it'd be a great idea and told them to give us a little bit to get ready." Flashing a cute little pearly white grin in his direction she smiles. "Pretty please?"

Louis nods, standing up again as he stretches. "No problem, wanna get a light breakfast or just wait for them to come back and we can all meet up for lunch?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Harry yawns and looks back at her. "That sounds good to me." He says. "I do miss Louis quite a lot ever since we both got girlfriends." He laughed, and got out of bed. He looked back at her and jumped onto the bed to tickle her. "Just some morning tickle session." He chuckled, and looked at her. "Um, we probably should go get dressed right or want to wait?" He asked her, as he looked down as he was only wearing his boxers which that is usually how he slept or naked.

Celina nods and then smiles. "Yeah a light breakfast sounds wonderful." She says to him and kisses his cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Natasha giggles, pushing his hands away from her, trying to catch her breath. "I hate how you know that I'm extremely ticklish, especially in the morning." Looking up at Harry as she climbs out of bed, shrugging as she pulls shorts up still in her bra. "I'm fine with getting dressed."

Louis grins at Celina, smiling as she mentions a light breakfast was a good idea. "Lets go grab something, shall we? My darling?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Harry laughs and flips his hair. "I'm just awesome like that. Just another way to show that I love you." He comes over to steal a kiss on her beautiful lips. He gets out of bed and goes through his drawer to look for clothes to wear. Once he finds a red plaid shirt (the one that has been seen for a while wore by him) and then a black pair of pants.

Celina grins back at him, but then that grin turns into a smile. "Yes, of course."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Natasha giggles, kissing him back on the lips before pawing through her bag for clothes. She picks out a nice white lace looking sundress with a light brown belt across the middle and a jean jacket to top it off, plus her white toms.

Louis grins, taking Celina's hands in his before pouncing out the door and running down the stairs playfully. He chuckles, turning into the kitchen to look around. "I can make eggs and bacon?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Harry smiles and watches her go get dressed since he was already dressed himself. He sat on the bed waiting for her.

Celina looks down as Louis takes her hand, and she takes his, as she smiles, looking back up. She follows him downstairs and looks at him as he asks her if she wanted certain food for breakfast. "That sounds great." She told him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 am

Smiling as she returns to the bed, Natasha holds out her hand for Harry to take. "We should probably get something to eat before we meet up with them, I'm starving." She giggles, playfully tugging on Harry's arm.

"Sweeet," He chuckles, running over to the fridge as he takes out the carton of eggs and a package of bacon. "One or two, my princess?" He looks over at Celina, taking out two for himself.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Harry takes her hand as she holds it out. He looked at her, and smiled as she started to talk. "Yeah I'm hungry too. What are you interested in?" He asked, and chuckled as she was tugging on his arm.

Celina watches him go through the fridge to get the ingredients. She loved the fact that she had a boyfriend that could cook. "One is fine." She says.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Pulling Harry up to his feet, Natasha giggles wrapping herself around him. "Hmmm...maybe some cereal? Whatcha got, Haz?" She chuckles, pulling away from the hug, intertwining their fingers before she runs out the door and down the hall.

Louis smiles taking out one egg, as he gets out the pan putting the no stick stuff on before turning it on. "Scrambled or just regular?" He smiles, putting his two eggs on the already heated pan before taking out another to place the bacon on.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Harry stands up as she pulls him up to his feet, and he looks down at her because he was taller than her. He hugs her back and smiles. "I could cook something if you want." He offered and looked at her. He follows her out the door and down the hall.

Celina watches him cook the eggs. She knows how to cook herself, but watching him do it instead just amazes her. "Either it doesn't matter. Surprise me." She giggles and teases him by putting one of her fingers near her lip.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Natasha giggles, looking at him as she gets into the kitchen. "Can we cook it together? I like doing things with you." She smiles, forgetting for awhile that she wasn't even dressed, feeling her bare chest brush just underneath his as she hugs him.

Louis smiles, flipping the egg in the pan as he cracks open hers putting it in another pan next to his before allowing the bacon to sizzle.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Harry smiles and nods at her. "Of course. I would love that a lot." He told her and he hugged her back, feeling her warmth fill him up.

Celina was so hungry that the smell of everything was so hard to hold it in and to go up and steal the food before it was done. But she couldn't do that to him even though she wanted to eat.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:39 am

Natasha smiles, feeling his tall frame embrace her rather small one as he hugs her back, she releases her arms around him as she pounces over to the fridge, looking around for food to eat.

Louis smiles, taking his eggs off and putting them on his plate before doing the same to hers. Next he finished cooking the bacon as he lets it cool for a little bit before looking at her. "How many pieces do you want, gorgeous?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Harry looks and watches her, and he laughs, as they enter the kitchen. "What would you like to cook, babe?" He asked, and paused, looking at her again. "We could make pancakes, or waffles, and side of bacon." He suggested.

Celina watches him keep on cooking the eggs and then start on the bacon. Why did it have to smell so good and she couldn't eat it yet? "Two or three sounds good to me."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Natasha ponders over his question for a bit as she walks into the honey oak covered room, known as the kitchen. Surveying the cupboards trying to make a decision. "Well, I think we've done pancakes enough this past week....waffles?" She smiles widely, looking at him.

Louis smiles, sizzling six piece of bacon on the pan, as he tucks the rest of the contents back into their package, returning them to the fridge. Flipping the bacon over, before turning off the stove, placing three pieces each on the plates he returns to Celina sitting at the table, setting hers down in front of her. "Your breakfast, madam."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Harry looks at her as she takes a while to answer his question and once she does he smiles. "I agree. Pancakes are good, but I know that you would get tired of them if we had them all the time so waffles it is." He said to her, and got the waffle ingredients ready. "Any sides?"

Celina watches him finish up cooking the bacon and she could smell it sizzling because it just seemed so good. Once the bacon was right in front of her, she took a slice and ate it. "Hmm, thanks babe. It's delicious."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next