Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Tilting her head to look at the shaggy-haired boy, she shakes her head profusely. "Nooo, she is not? Get out!" She beams in excitement, looking at him. "How?" Her excitement barely containable as she smiles massively, hugging him. "I wonder if she remembers me!" She exclaims clapping her hands together. "That's good that she's doing well."

He smiles, looking at her. "Wonderful, amazing, everything." He completes her sentence as she mentions being a wonderful girl. She's everything to him, and he could've never dreamed of finding a better or another girl to fill that space in his heart. "It's hard not to laugh at Harry, I mean come on." He chuckles again, looking at her. "Well now, you're no longer in the crowd princess, you're basically up on stage."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Harry watches her expression as she finds out that Gemma is actually his sister. He chuckles and flips his hair as this was so funny to watch. How did she really realize this? Or Gemma never told her that she had a brother younger than her? "Didn't she ever tell you she has a younger brother? I may have to talk some sense into her." He laughs. "How is she my sister? Because she is? There's no other way to say it." He hugs her back, keeping her there for a long time. "I can text her if you want me to."

Celina smiles as he finishes the sentence for her. "Thank you, I totally forgot about those words." She giggles. "Yeah you're right. He's definitely a show, and everyone seems to love him so that's good. How can you not like anyone from One Direction?" She hugs him. "There's no place I rather be, but with you."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:33 pm

"No she didn't! We never really talked about our personal things, she mentioned a brother, but she never said older and younger.." Natasha trails off, giggling a bit as she watches Harry, still smiling erratically. She laughs when he mentions talking some sense into her for not mentioning she has a younger brother. "I didn't mean it like that!" She chuckles, hitting him playfully on the shoulder.

Louis smiles, looking at her. "Or I just added them." He winks, smiling as she giggles. Her giggles are so angelic and sweet. "Exactly! You guys are all hilarious and amazing, I don't understand how you couldn't." Chuckling slightly as he looks at her. "No place."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Harry touches her hips as he grins at her, and laughs. "Oh, she never even told me she knew you. I wonder why. And I don't think you ever came over to my house when you used to hang out with her." He laughs again as she hits him playfully on the shoulder. "I was only kidding. But I do want to talk to her."

Celina laughs. "Yep, or that." She looks at him. "I only spoken to you and Harry though. I want to meet the rest of the guys too. And that band you opened up with..." She trails off, and tries to remember what the band was called. "5 Seconds Of Summer, right?" She asked him, not sure.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Natasha playfully nibbles at his fingertips as they brush along her lips, giggling. "She brought me over one time, but nobody was home. He just grabbed two apples and water bottles and then left." She smirks, shrugging as if she didn't know who could've possibly taken them. "I know, Haz."

Louis chuckles, looking at her and smiling. "5SOS? Certainly! You'll meet them on tour, along with the rest of the guys." He grins, looking at her. "Try not to fall in love with any of the guys." He winks, teasingly, but inside he did kind of hope she wouldn't.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:23 pm

Harry chuckles as she nibbles on her fingertips and he did it in return, but instead of nibbling on her own fingertips, he played with them. "Do you remember how old you were when you used to hang out with her?" He asked.

Celina laughs and sighs as he says that he hopes that she won't fall in love with any of the boys. She wasn't thinking about that since she is already in love with him. "Wow, this is going to be one heck of a ride!" She claps her hands. "I wasn't planning on falling in love with someone else. My heart has already been stolen."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Natasha chuckles, throwing her head back slightly as he plays with her fingertips, eyes glowing in happiness. "Oh gosh, it was a long time ago. I was about...12? Maybe 13?" She smirks, looking at him. "I'm almost 17 now."

Louis grins, looking at her as she sighs. "You bet it is." He chuckles, nudging her gently with his head as he cuddles into her. "Stole your heart, with just one look, didn't I?" He chuckles, smirking at his own little pun to one of the bands songs.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Harry laughs and flips his hair. "It's impressive that you even remember about it. I wish I knew you then." He told her.

Celina laughs and kisses his lips. After pulling away, she just stares at him with a smile. "Of course! And that line feels familiar." She laughs. "Stole my heart."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:04 pm

"I've been told I have stellar memory." Natasha grins happily at herself, as she giggles slightly. Looking around the room, she wonders how much longer it'll be before her, Celina, Louis, and Harry can all hang out together. She's excited to meet the new girl, as well as make a new friend, and catch up with her old best friend that she hasn't seen in a bit due to basically living at Harry's house now. Life's great, she has the perfect boyfriend, everything she could ever want, and in a way, you could say she's famous by association, but that's beside the point.

Louis chuckles, watching Celina as she pulls away, staring at him. He returns the favor, staring back into her honey glazed irises as she smiles, returning the same pearly, white smile he had been receiving. "It should sound familiar, as it is in one of our songs. I'm not sure how many you've heard, but you most likely have heard it somewhere." He chuckles, nuzzling against her soft complexion again, kissing her delicately on the cheek, as though if he'd kissed her even a tiny bit harder, she'd have shattered into a million pieces.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Harry places a small smile across his face as she mentions that she has been told that she has stellar memory. To him, that was super cool. "So you can probably remember when you were a baby." He laughed. "Just kidding, nobody can, but can you remember when you were five years old and stuff like that?" He asked her as he begin to play with her hair, but gently. He was ready to visit Celina and Louis as he haven't seen them in a very long time.

Celina smiles back as he returns the favor by smiling back at her. It was easy to smile at him as his smile could make anyone smile and if he wasn't the one smiling, she would still smile anyways. Him staring into her eyes was a different story. She thought that while he was doing that he has power over him, like she was under his spell. "Actually, I've heard them all," She told him. "Even your new ones." She smiled, and kissed his cheek softly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Natasha giggles, batting at Harry's hand as it swirls around her chocolate brown locks, grinning widely at him. "I can remember bits and parts from when I was a baby actually, but yes. I can remember things from when I was five years old as well. Pretty cool, huh? I'm not sure how it happens, it just does. I'm not complaining though." She chuckles, as she looks at the clock, whining slightly. "Babe, is it almost time to gooooo?" She was beginning to grow impatient, waiting around for the time to go see her best friend and hopefully soon to be second best friend.

"Oh really now?" He chuckles, looking into her eyes again. His cheek blazing with passion where her lips left their gentle touch upon his skin. Returning the favor to kiss her back on the cheek, he chuckles, repeatedly doing so. "I love you, beautiful." He grins, kissing her on the forehead. "I think it's almost time to go meet up with Haz and Natasha, are you ready?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:31 am

Harry laughs as he flips his hair, messing it up. A turn on for girls? Well, he does do it a lot though. He stops touching her hair and he decided to stare at her instead, but not in the creepy way. Just a normal eye contact. "That's incredible! I never knew anyone that could even remember stuff to when they were a baby. It must have been amazing. I guess it's easier to remember stuff when you were five, I mean I guess I can." He pauses and looks at her as she was ready to go see Louis and Celina. "We can head over now. I hope they don't mind. I can send Louis a quick text." He took out his phone from his pocket and quickly text Louis saying that they were coming over.

Celina nods and smile. "Yep. I listened to your new album, FOUR. And well, it's your best album in my opinion." She told him with another smile, but bigger. He kisses her on the cheek and she blushes. She wasn't the kind of girl anymore that was going to hide her blushes, if she blushes and Louis sees, then that is okay. "I love you too." She grins and looks at him. "Oh, yeah, I'm ready."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Natasha smirks, watching as Harry's chocolate brown fronds of hair flip to the side, like they usually do. Lots of girls scream whenever he does this, but to her it's just natural. Yes, it's still highly attractive, but since she practically lives with the boy now, as to not fangirl over every single little move he makes. She grins, nodding as he compliments her amazing memory before standing up, as she springs to the door, happily. "This is going to be so much fun!" I jump around, giggling like crazy. "I miss Louis and I get to make a new friend! Isn't this great, Haz!!" She looks at him, delight filling her eyes as she smiles widely.

Louis smiles, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket as he checks it, looking at her. "Great, because Haz just said they're on their way here." He grins, looking at her as he nods. "Really? I guess not many people really like Four as well as the other albums. I love the songs we recorded this time, however. I think they were really fun to write and everything."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Harry looks at her as she stands up and heads to the door. Her child self was basically coming out of her as she heads to the door all excitedly. She wasn't just the only person who was excited to see them, he was too. He took a while to get up as he was watching her. He gets up a few minutes later and followed her over to the door. He grabs his car keys and a jacket. "Yeah, I'm quite excited myself. Celina is a very nice girl and Louis, well, he always brings the fun." He smiles and kisses her cheek, as he holds her hand and leads her to his car.

Celina watches him as he takes his phone out of his pocket and tells her that he received a text from Harry. "Awesome! I can't wait. I just hope I won't be awkward while they're here." She laughs and looks at him. "I love all of your albums, but it's also their opinion. I definitely think you guys have matured and made music that you are happy with. And plus, you and Liam wrote a lot of the songs this time."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Natasha giggles, basically skipping as she clings to Harry's side and hand, falling a bit behind him as to allow him to lead her to his car. Stopping him before she skips to the other side of the car, she leans over and kisses him on the lips, casually raising her left leg as she leans into him, before pulling back as she bites on her bottom lip. Jumping around the front of the car, she slips her hand under the black handle of the passenger side door, climbing into the passenger seat before she wiggles a bit, putting on her seat belt.

"Yes, yes we did." I smirk a bit looking at her as I play with fallen fronds of her hair, twirling them around my finger. "I'm glad you like them." I smirk, observation her facial features as I lean in to kiss her on the cheek. My breath minty and warm against her soft, angelic skin as I nuzzle her gently. "I think you'll like Natasha, she's a great girl."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Harry watches her as she skips around, heading to his car. She definitely was excited to see them after such a long time. He was quite glad to see them too, but it was enjoyable watching her act like this. She stops him by kissing him, and he leans in and kisses her back. Kissing her always felt right and he never wanted to leave her lips. Once she pulls back, she bites her bottom lip and it was a turn on for him. He licks his lips and watches her get into the passenger side and he heads over to the driver's seat.

Celina noticed that he was playing and twirling with her hair. She smiles and puts her head on his shoulder. He kisses her on the cheek and she blushes. She kisses him on the cheek in return. "I'm sure that I will."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:21 am

Natasha giggles as her seat belt snaps into place, watching as Harry climbs in the driver's seat, staring out the window in her excitement, a massive pearly while smile displayed across her face. "I wonder if they're as excited as I am!" She dances slightly as she waits for Harry to turn on the car engine, blasting the music as she sings along, not a care in the world. She's such a happy girl, whom resembles much of that of a child. She loves life, and she most importantly loves her friends.

Louis grins, leaning his forehead against hers gently as he plays with her fingertips. "We should probably get ready for them." He smirks, looking into her eyes. "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling like it's a sweatpants and hoodie day."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Harry laughs as he turns on the car and the radio blasts a song. He wasn't sure what song it was until he heard it was a 5SOS song, She Looks So Perfect. He turns to face Natasha who was dancing and singing to the song. "I'm sure they are," He smiles, and he pulls out of the driveway and heads to Louis's place. He was so excited just like she was, but he was driving so he couldn't mess around and dance crazily.

Celina watches him and she makes small giggles as he plays with her fingertips. "Yeah we should." She says in return and looks at him. "You can look good in anything you wear, but for me I think I need to wear something nice, but not too nice. Just imagine me seeing them and both Harry and Natasha look nice and I'm in sweats." She laughs.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Natasha smiles, leaning over to kiss Harry on the cheek before returning to her previous posture in the passenger side like a good little flower child. Looking out the window as the scenery passes by she sighs happily, smiling widely to herself. Only a few more minutes and she'd be back in the presence of Lou and his new girlfriend, or so she assumed his girlfriend.

Louis chuckles, looking at her. "Harry and Natasha couldn't care less, honestly. As long as you're wearing something you love, I know for a fact Natasha doesn't mind and Harry won't care either. Just wear what you'd like." He grins, standing up as he takes her hand, waiting for her to get up so he could bring her up the stairs to find clothing.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Harry looks at her for a brief moment as she kisses him on the cheek before going back to her normal posture. He turns back to look in front and look directly at the road. He could tell that they were only a few minutes away from Louis's house. As he turned left, a guy on the radio mentioned "One Direction" and then he started to talk about himself.

Celina smiles and laughs. "I guess they won't mind it. Just like you said, I'm going to wear something that I'm happy about." She gets up as he does and they head upstairs to look for clothes to wear.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:32 am

Natasha smiles, listening to the radio mention One Direction and Harry himself. She giggles a little bit, noticing as they approach Louis's house, turning into his driveway. "We're here!" She giggles slightly, looking around as she eagerly unbuckles her seat belt, slipping out of the passenger side door. She bounces up to the front door, knocking first before entering. "Louis!" She calls out, the boy no where to be found.

Louis finds a pair of black baggy sweatpants and a red hoodie, as he hears the door open downstairs. "Hey Tash, we'll be down in a few!" He calls down the stairs, as he turns to look at Celina, grinning. "They're here, in case you didn't hear." He chuckles, playfully throwing his other clothing aside.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Harry starts to crack up as they arrive at Lou's house and Natasha unbuckles and heads up to the front door. He parks the car and turns the car off. As he takes the key out of the key hole, he watches her all excited to see them. He walks up to the front door to wait for them to open it up.

Celina finds a cute top, but not over the top fancy and she puts it on, adding skinny jeans with a belt. She hears a knock at the door and she smiles as she realized that they are here. "They are here! They are here!" After she was finished with putting on her clothing, she headed downstairs to greet them.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Natasha giggles, bouncing around as she opens the door. "Come on Haz, I used to live here, don't be such a stranger." She giggles, bouncing into the hallway as she looks around for them, hearing Louis call to them from upstairs. "Take your time!" She replies cheerfully, giggling. She looks up quickly to see Celina already bounding down the stairs. "Hii! You must be Celina! I'm Natasha!" She grins widely, hugging the female.

Louis chuckles as he watches her quickly change into an adorable little top because fluttering out the door and down the stairs. He quickly follows, looking at Harry who's half in the door, half not. "Come on Haz, don't be a stranger." He chuckles, looking at the boy.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Harry starts to laugh and he walks in as he saw Celina. He hasn't seen Celina in a while. He remembered how he found her in the forest and then he helped Louis find her, and now they are dating, or at least so he thinks. "Hi Celina." He smiles and he looks up as he sees Louis appearing. "Hey Boo Bear!" He cheers and runs over and gives him a bro hug.

Celina was so happy to see Natasha. She hasn't seen her in a while and also Harry, so it was amazing to see the both of them. "Yes I'm Celina. Hi Natasha. It's so good to see you!" She smiled and she hugged her. She pulled away from the hug and looked at Harry. At first it was scary seeing such a tall person in the house, but then again, Harry's tall, so she's used to it. "Hi Harry. Did you get taller?" She giggled.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Natasha smiles widely as she embraces Celina in a friendly hug. "It's great to see you too!" She giggles a bit, watching as Celina looks towards Harry. She laughs when she makes the remark about Harry growing taller. Pouncing over to Louis she sneaks in between him and Harry, hugging Lou around his midsection. "I missed you Lou!" She gawks.

Louis chuckles, hugging Harry back in a bro hug as he looks towards Celina, smiling as he sees the two girls hugging before being attacked by his own "little sister". "Hey, I missed you too!" He chuckles a bit, hugging her back, as he looks towards Harry. "She's right, you do look a bit taller now that I'm looking at you."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next