Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Harry turns to face Natasha as she talks about his suggestion about what to do and where to go. "That sounds like a good idea. The mall is always a great place, but what should we do if fans notice us, Louis?" He asked him, anxious that he would spend most of the time running away from girls at the mall.

Celina laughs when Louis mentions Victoria's Secret. "Oh cmon Lou, don't lie that you would like to watch me putting on a bra and try on one yourself." She looks at him and goes for a high five towards Natasha.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:53 pm

Natasha looks at the two, as he giggles a little, smirking. Her devious mind was beginning to play again as her eyes twinkle in amusement. "Well, you could always wear a hoodie and sunglasses...you could borrow mine.." She winks at him, laughing again as she hears Celina's remark to Louis, her hand coming together with hers to slap a high five. "I know Harry would love it if I did that."

Louis's face flushes a vibrant red, as he hides his face into the crook of her neck, smiling widely. "Babe, that's not fair though. You know I'd love that, but that's not the only reason." He chuckle a bit, kissing her on the cheek before resting his head on her shoulder.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Harry starts to crack up as Celina talks to Louis about her trying on a bra and then him trying one on. It reminds him of when he was younger and he tried a bra over his clothes. That was a very funny time, but he was happy to do it. As he grew older, he probably would have done it again. "That sounds good, babe," He smiles and then that smile turns more into a chuckle and trying to serenade her somehow. "If you're trying on a bra just call me over." He laughs.

Celina looks at Louis of how quickly his face turned to a red color. She could tell that he was embarrassed, and definitely not mad. "What are the other reasons then?" She asked, wondering of other reasons as to why Louis would like the bra episodes.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Natasha giggles a bit in amusement, as she playfully punches the curly-haired boy on the arm, eye twinkling as she gazes up at him. "I'll be sure to do just that..." She smirks a bit, teasing him as she winks in his direction. Smirking as she notices Louis's face redden.

Louis chuckles a bit looking at her. "I don't really have any reason..." He smirks a bit, pulling her a bit closer to him. "I'll go anywhere as long as I'm with you and you're happy. That's all that really matter to me."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Harry laughs and punches her back for the fun of it. He looks at her and hugs her really tight, leaving kissing all around her lips, forehead, and cheeks.

Celina nods, but in a way as she was almost not agreeing with him, that he was hiding something since he trailed off. "Are you hiding something?" She asks him. Her face quickly changes to a smile when he talks again. "I feel the same way."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Giggling as she squirms in his arms, attempting to hide her face when he douses her in kisses, Natasha can't help, but blush tremendously. "Hazza!!" She pouts a bit, giggling still as she pokes him on the nose. "Not cool."

Shaking his head Louis chuckles, "What could I possibly be hiding? You've been with me for the past week or so, there's nothing I could or would want to hide from you." He smiles a bit, kissing her on the cheek. "I just didn't know what else to say."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Harry smirks and bites his lip, teasing her, as she moves around, trying to get away from the fact that he was kissing her all around her face. "I apologize for doing it in front of them, but they probably don't care." He laughs. "It just shows how much I love you." He hugs her and kisses her lips.

Celina nods. "It's alright, I didn't think you were hiding anything anyways," She pauses to laugh. "Yeah that happens to me too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Natasha giggles a bit, looking at him as she playfully runs her fingers through his hair. "No it's perfectly fine, I know Lou doesn't mind." She smirks a bit, looking at them. "Well, are we gonna go?" She giggles, jumping up as she tugs on Harry's arm.

Louis smiles, looking at Celina as she talks, she also laughs a bit and he can't help but give a little chuckle. "Yeah, we should." He smirks, picking up Celina playfully before setting her on the ground, but not before stealing a kiss on her cheek.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Harry bites his lip as her hand goes through his own hair and then he smiles. "Isn't my hair just flawless?" He laughs looking at her, stealing a secret kiss on her lips. He stares at Louis and then back to Natasha mentioning about leaving. "We should." He says, standing up and she tugs on his arm, and he takes her towards the door, but lets go by doing a little ballet spin on his way to grab his coat.

Celina smiles at all of them, but especially smiles really wide and big for Louis. Louis picks her up and she giggles with a smile as he puts her back down and steals a kiss on her cheek, which she kisses him back on the same spot in return.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:41 am

Natasha giggles a little, rolling her eyes as Harry does a little ballet spin before grabbing his jacket. He's such a goofball, but he's all hers. "What'd we say again? Lunch and a movie, or did we say movie and lunch or?" She smirks, not exactly remembering the plan.

Louis grins, taking her hand in his as he walks towards the door, to meet up with Natasha and Harry. "Harold, why are you wearing a jacket? It's beautiful weather outside today!" Louis smirks, taking the jacket from the boys hands.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:18 am

Harry turns around as Louis and Celina was walking towards him and Natasha. He rolls his eyes. "If it's warm enough then I guess I don't have to wear one." He laughs. "I hope you guys enjoyed the show." He did the spin again for enjoyment as he puts on his boots.

Celina takes his hand and they both walk up to Harry and Natasha, and she laughs so hard when she sees Harry doing a ballet spin. She knew that there was some ballet moves inside of him, you just had to wait for it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:41 pm

Natasha giggles slipping into her flats as she opens the door, leaping out of it as she twirls around waiting for the rest of them to join her. "Come on guys it's lovely weather out here today!" She smiles widely.

Louis chuckles a bit, looking at Celina as he guides her out the door to Natasha, playfully swinging their hands together as they'd already gotten dressed into shoes and everything before the pair showed up.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:59 pm

Harry laughs as he followed behind Natasha after he was waiting getting his things. He walks out of the door and meets up with Natasha, to hold her hand and once he does that, he moves her hand up and down.

Celina smiles as she walks outside with Louis and Harry and Natasha, already heading out. She looked at all of them and couldn't exclaim how happy she was in just one emotion.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:59 pm

Natasha giggles, pouncing down the stairs as she turns to make sure that Louis & Celina are following, before walking out onto the sideway, playfully tugging Harry's hand along with her own.

Louis chuckles a bit, following Harry & Natasha as he holds onto Celina's hand, smiling as he notices her excitement. It's their first time since...probably ever they're all going out together, and he couldn't be any more happy.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Harry smiles at her as they walk onto the sideway and head over to the mall. The mall should be fun unless of course he gets mobbed... which at times can happen. However, he does know what to do if people spot him and Louis.

Celina laughs and kisses his cheek as she keeps on following Harry and Natasha who were ahead of them, while her and Louis were behind them. She couldn't wait until she was at the mall so she can then go shopping, but also get to hang out with everyone.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Natasha bounces alongside Harry as she skips around, spinning in circles happily before turning to look at him giggling. "Come on slow poke!" She sticks her tongue out at him before bouncing through the mall doors.

Louis smiles, blushing as she kisses him on the cheek, returning a little delicate kiss to her cheek as well, before following Natasha and Harry inside. "Where you girls off to first?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:13 pm

Harry smiles as Natasha calls him a slow poke and he speeds up, wrapping his arms around her. "Where to first my love?" He asked, taking his arm off of her and changing it with his hand intertwined with hers.

Celina blushes as he kisses her back and she follows Natasha and Harry into the mall. She was very excited to be able to shop with them. "We should go to American Eagle or something. What do you think Natasha?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Natasha giggles, taken back by his arms encasing her petite figure as she allows herself to be fully engulfed in the warmth of his body, before it dissipated around her, accompanied be the warm sensation of his hand twining together with her own. "Hmmm, I wanna go to the pet shop and look at the puppies!" She giggles almost like a little kid might.

Louis chuckles, looking at Celina as he wraps his arm gently around her waist, holding her closely to him as he chuckles a bit to Natasha's little child act. "How about we go see the puppies and then stop by American Eagle?" He smirks, nuzzling Celina gently.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Harry couldn't believe that Natasha was acting like a child. It was so cute. He has a love of animals especially when it comes to cats. It would be fun for him to see the puppies and also spend time with them. "That sounds like a great idea Natasha. I guess we could go see the puppies and then afterwards go to American Eagle."

Celina smiled when Natasha suggested about seeing the puppies. She loves puppies so much and she wanted to ask Louis if she could adopt one, but it would probably be best to do that when Harry and Natasha wasn't listening. They would probably help them get one. "Sounds like a plan."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23