Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Celina watches him smile wider and then he chuckles, making her giggle again. Whenever he laughed it even made her laugh along with him. "You're welcome. When I say your handsome, I mean it." She told him, with a smile as she gives him a small kiss on the lips. "I don't need any other guy, but you. Only you." She smiles again when he kisses her lips.

Harry looks up from his licking to smile at her. He knew he took a risk, but sometimes you just have to do crazy things to show how much you love somebody. She jumps at his touch which makes him chuckle a little because it was so adorable.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 19 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Louis

She giggles again as I chuckle. I just love hearing her giggle, it's so adorable to hear. Whenever she giggled I just had to smile, it makes me feel so good knowing that I her smile and giggle. "And when I say you're beautiful, I mean it." I smile at her and she gives me a small kiss on the lips, spreading my smile even further. "Good, because I don't need any other girl, but you. It's gotta be you. only you, babe." I kiss her on the lips and she smiles. I look into her eyes, smiling.

Natasha

He looks up, and smiles at me. He's a risk taker, and I love that about him. He can do anything and I'm perfectly fine with it. He chuckles a little when I jump, and I can't help but giggle. "you tickled me, but I like it." I smile at him, deep throating.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Celina giggles again as he chuckles and it makes her smile. It's seriously crazy that he can make her do these things without her even thinking about it. "When I say anything to you, I mean it," She says to him, as she kisses him again on the same place. When he tells her that he doesn't need any other girl, but her, it makes her blush. "That's good to hear, sweetie," She giggles and she kisses him back on the lips.

Harry hears her giggle and it's the cutest thing ever. Whenever she giggled or did anything it was so adorable. "Maybe I should tickle you more often then," He laughed, trying to tickle her again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Louis

She giggles again when I chuckle and I can't help, but smile at her. Watching her every move. It's so crazy to think about all these things I do to her, and that she does to me. She's so perfect. "I would never say something I didn't mean to you, babe. When I tell you I love you, I mean it." I kiss her back lightly as she kisses me again. When I tell her I don't need any other girl she blushes and I smile at her. "I love you, babe." I kiss her back on the lips, closing my eyes to savor the moment.

Natasha

I know he hears me giggle, and I know he likes my giggle. I can't help, but smile and giggle again. "Maybe you should." I wink at him, as he tries to tickle me again. I hold back a little giggle threatening to let lose, and blush.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Celina smiles even bigger this time. While he was here with her, it makes her fall in love with him even more than before. That could be hard to believe, but to her it isn't. "When I say I love you, I mean it also," She told him as she giggles. He kisses her back lightly which she smiles, but only a small one. "I love you too, love." He kisses her back and then she kisses him back.

Harry smiles when she giggles again. It makes him turn his love on even more. How much will he go? He already opened up his love for her a lot. He thinks he could go on forever. "And I will," He winks at her, as he keeps on tickling her in the same ways or in different ways.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Louis

I smile back at her, widely showing my array of white teeth. Every time I look at her it feels like the first time I fell in love with her, and it'll keep doing that. I smile when she says that when she says she loves me she means to too. She giggles, and I smile at her. She smiles under the kiss, but it was only a small one. She kisses me back, and I can't help, but move my hand up to caress her face, my other around her middle.

Natasha

I can't help, but giggle a little. He is very ticklish. "You definitely know how to turn my love on." I bite my lip and giggle a little as he finds one of my ticklish spots. I smile at him, and wink playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Celina watches him smile back, showing his teeth, which made her giggle a bit. He was so adorable and funny at the same time. He smiles once again and it makes her smile also. While they were kissing, Louis moves his hand up to caress her face and his other around her middle. She smiled under the kiss again, but it was bigger than the last one.

Harry laughs and tickles her even more. He was enjoying it. "I definitely do. And you know how to turn my love on, babe." She bites her lip and it makes him lick his lips in pleasure.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Louis

She giggles when I smile wider, and I just keep smiling. She's so beautiful, and I'm glad I'm the reason for her laugh and smile. She smiles when I smile again, and I chuckle a little. She smiles underneath the kiss when I caress her cheek and I smile back as well. She's so perfect, everything about her just makes me fall even more in love with her.

Natasha

He laughs and tickles me more. I squirm a little bit, and I could tell he's enjoying it. "I love turning your love on, Styles." I giggle and joke around a little. He licks his lips in pleasure when I bite mine, and I smile at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Celina notices that he keeps on smiling and it makes her smile. He smiles back when she smiles under the kiss and it makes her smile again under the kiss. There's no stopping this girl if the only thing she knows is to smile and laugh.

Harry watches her squirm and it makes him chuckle. Wow, this girl is so amazing. "Good because I love doing it to you." She giggles and it makes him bite his lip this time. She definitely has a way to turn his love on.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Louis

She smiles as I keep smiling, and I love it when she smiles. It's so beautiful. She smiles under the kiss when she finally realizes that I'm smiling, and I lightly play with her hair. Her hair brushing my fingertips as I caress her face, lightly playing with the ends.

Natasha

He chuckles when I squirm, and I can't help but let out a little giggle of excitement. "It's not the only thing you love doing to me." I wink at him teasingly. He bites his lip turning me on even more. "r-o-c-k me again, r-o-c-k me again."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Celina saw that he keeps on smiling and she can't believe that he can go that long to smile. She could smile for a long time, but perhaps not forever. He plays with her hair as it makes her giggle as she felt his touch on her hair.

Harry hears her let out a giggle after he chuckled, and it made him laugh harder this time. "I know," He says as he knew what she meant by that. She winks and it makes him bite his lip again. "I'll r-o-c-k you anytime, anywhere. Meaning now and forever."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Louis

I look into her eyes, playing with her hair still. She's so beautiful, and I love to hear her giggle. I quickly look at the clock before looking back at her. 3 AM. "Babe, it's really late/early, should we go to bed?" I look at her, and kiss her on the cheek quickly.

Natasha

He chuckles, but harder this time and I blush and giggle a little more, trying to stop myself from giggling so hard, by biting my tongue so I don't double over from laughter. He bites his lip again, and I bite mine back. "I love you." I whisper smiling at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Celina looks back into his eyes, getting lost in them. She watches him check the clock and he then looks back at her. "If you want to go to bed, babe." She says.

Harry notices that she was blushing and she giggles, making him smile. And she tries to stop herself from giggling so hard by biting her tongue which makes me bite his lip again. She then bites her own lip and it makes him stare at her. "I love you too, babe," He whispers back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Louis

I smile at her, picking her up in my arms bridal style. "Lets go." I carry her out of the living room, turning off any lights we had on from our game of Truth or Dare. I carry her up the stairs. "So babe. Where do you want to sleep tonight? Guest room or my room?" I smile at her.

Natasha

He smiles when I blush and giggle. I can tell he sees me try to stop giggling and watches me bite my own lip. He just stares at me. "What are you staring at?" She looks at him, weird, and smiles when he whispers that he loves her back. She smiles at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Celina smiles as he picks her up, bridal style, and carries her out of the living room. He turns off any lights that were on. He carries her upstairs and she looks at him. "Your room?" She asked him, staring at him.

Harry starts to chuckle when she asked him what he was staring at. "You of course. What else would I be staring at?" He laughs harder this time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Louis

I smile at her, and open my door to my room. "Good choice." I smile at her entering my room, her still in my arms as I kick the door closed. I notice the TV still on, and I quickly turn it off, placing her on the bed gently. "Do you have any clothes babe?"

Natasha

He starts to chuckle when I ask him what he was staring at, "Um, I don't know." I giggle and hide my face in my hands, blushing as he laughs harder.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Celina watches him open up the door to his room and she started to look around. When she says it was a good choice, she smiled. He closes the door and she looks that way. The TV was still on and he turned it off. He places her on the bed and she looks up at him. "No," She giggles.

Harry seriously thought she was the cutest thing ever. She giggles and hides her face in her hands. He tries to get her out of her shell. "Don't hide from me, babe," He says.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Louis

She smiles when I tell her good choice. "You can borrow one of my t-shirts and shorts/boxers if you'd like, and tomorrow we'll go out shopping for you?" I smile at her, turning around to walk to my closet. I couldn't just let the poor girl go without clothes.

Natasha

I giggle again. "I would never hide from you, Haz." I take my hands away from my face and smile up at Harry, widely. He's so hot and attractive,, how is this even happening. I feel like I'm living in a fantasy.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:39 am

Celina nodded. She didn't mind sleeping in his own clothes. She bet they were warm and smelled like him. She smiles as he walks over to his closet.

Harry looks at her and he smiles. "Good, now come out." He says, as she takes her hands away from her face and she smiles up at Harry. Her smile was making him turn his love on more.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Louis

I search though my closet finding one of my black t-shirts. It might be a little big on her, but I hope she doesn't mind. I toss that to her, before looking through my closet again. I close my closet doors and proceed over to my dresser pulling out of pair of shorts that didn't fit me anymore. I walk back over handing it to her. "Only if you want to wear shorts." I smile, as I look at her. "The bathroom's right there." I point to a door connected to my room.

Natasha

I giggle as he pulls my hands, giving in. I look at him smiling, and I could tell I was turning his love on even more. "Come on styles. What are you going to do about it?" I tease him, smiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Celina watches him go through his closet looking for a shirt. She noticed it was a black t-shirt and he threw it towards her, which she caught. He was now looking through his dresser and then he took out a pair of shorts. He walked back, handling it to her. "Okay, I'll go change." She took the shirt and the pants and headed to the bathroom to change. She came back some minutes later with his clothes on.

Harry watches her smile and it makes him smile back. "What am I going to do about it?" He asked her as he paused. "This." He paused again to lean in to kiss her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Louis

I look around as she heads off to the bathroom, quickly pulling off my shirt. I decide to play a little trick on her, and take off my pants and underwear, placing them on the ground with my shirt, and then change into my pajama bottoms. I smile to myself as I jump into the bed covering myself up so only my shoulders and upper torso were showing. I place my hands behind my head casually. My plan was for her to see my clothes in a heap on the ground and her to think I was naked, to see what her reaction is. She comes back a few moments later wearing my clothes. "They look great on you babe." I smile at her.

Natasha

He leans in to kiss me and I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Its late Harry." I whisper through the kiss, as I kiss him deeper.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Celina looks down at the ground as she sees his clothes in a pile. It made her wonder. She didn't freak out through. She only was wondering why. "Thanks Louis..." She trailed off, as she keeps on looking at the pile. She didn't know what to say about it. "Um, Louis, why is there a pile of your clothes on the ground?" She asked him, crossing her arms.

Harry smiled under the kiss as she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he kissed her back deeper. "Do you want to head to bed?" He asked her under the kiss.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Louis

I continue smiling at her, as she notices my clothes in a pile on the floor. She doesn't freak out, but I chuckle a little that my plan was actually working. She finally asks about it. "Don't worry love, I have my pajama pants on." I smile widely as I remove the covers revealing my green lucky charms pajama bottoms. "I had you going there for a minute, didn't I?" I smirk at her.

Natasha

I nod slightly as he asks me the question, pulling away from the kiss. "Yes." I smile at him, looking into his eyes and giving him one last quick peck on the lips before shifting myself around.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Celina looks back at the pile on the floor and then to Louis. She did think that he was naked, but she didn't think he would do that to her yet. Or at least not anytime soon. "You know Louis if you were going to sleep naked, I wouldn't mind at all." She laughs, as she hops into bed next to him. "I know for a fact that Harry sleeps naked."

Harry nods and gives her a little kiss on the cheek. She smiles at him and it makes him smile back. He heads under the covers and waits for her to join him. "Goodnight babe."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next