Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Louis smiles as she cuddles his arm. "Okay babe. You know I'll do anything to get you and give you everything you need." He smiles and kisses her on the forehead, wrapping his other arm around her, cuddling back into her, as he lightly strokes her hair. "I'd say I had a lot of fun tonight. I love being with you, and watching the stars with you was magical." He smiles, whispering to her as she looks at her, putting his forehead against hers.

Natasha smirks up at his deviously, before going down on him again. Leaving a trail of kisses down to his v-line, as she takes his dick in her hands, smirking up at him as she starts to pump, twisting her hands slightly for more effect before running her tongue up it's length, flicking the tip slightly with her tongue. Grinning up at him with a fiery look in her eye she slowly deep throats him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 40 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Celina smiles wider and puts her head down on him. He was always going to be there for her and she knows that she will always be there for him. That's one of the things that a couple should do. He kisses her forehead and wraps his other arm around her, cuddling back with her. "Yeah, I had a great time. The stars were so beautiful... like you."

Harry licks his lips again, but then bits his lip, turning her on. She took his dick and started to pump it. He wanted to see how long he could go without moaning or whatever, but it was pretty possible. He lets her do as she pleases as his hands were on her stomach and he was drawing a heart on her stomach, but then erased it. Instead he put: "Harry + Natasha= Forever." When he was done, his hands were leading him downwards towards her privates, but he wanted her to do him first.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Louis smiles, nuzzling her neck a little, kissing her gently behind her ear. "You're very beautiful yourself, princess." He whispers in her ear, smiling as he puts his forehead against hers again, looking into her eyes as he smiles at her, moving his hand up a little further to play with a strand of her hair that had fallen slightly around her shoulder. "You know I'd go to the ends of the world for you, babe." He grins looking at her.

Natasha giggles a little as he traced words into her stomach. She's rather ticklish and it makes her laugh as he touches her in her stomach. She smirks up at him, still pumping as she deep throats him repeatedly as hard and fast as she can, before having to stop to breathe. Spitting a little on his dick she grins up at him, smiling as she licks his tip again. "You like that, Harry?" She smirks.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Celina closes her eyes for a moment as he nuzzles her neck and kisses her ear gently. However, she opened her eyes up to Louis and she smiled. She knew that it wouldn't be possible to open up her eyes to see that Louis wouldn't be there. Well, she hope it never would occur. He tells her that she's beautiful and she blushes, twirling a piece of hair for a few seconds and then stopped because that can be distracting. He started to play with a strand of hair and she giggles, enjoying every moment of it. "I know you would."

Harry watches her still pumping it. He wasn't ticklish at all, but he chuckled when she thought tracing her stomach was a little ticklish. He let her still be at it, but then he took his tongue and licked her privates. When she spits on his dick, he smirks. "I love it."

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Louis smiles as he listens to her giggle. "I love just seeing you smile and hearing your giggle. It makes me so happy to know that you're happy, and finally where you want to be in life. I'm so glad I found you. You complete me. I love you Celina." She smiles as he moves his hand back down to her middle, cuddling her as he playfully brushes his foot against hers, smiling. He closes his eyes slightly, making a faint purring sound as he smiles widely.

Natasha grins. This isn't the first time her and Harry have tried 69, but she loves it so much. Last time it didn't last too long before they were back in the normal position. She grins deep throating him again as he licks her. "Fuck Harry." She groans, spitting down his dick some more, before sucking it.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Celina smiles right back up at him. "I feel the exact same way with you, Louis. You are everything to me and I wouldn't know where I would be today if we never started to date or I never even met you. Perhaps I would be in the forest or still at school having a fucked up life." She doesn't curse that often so he might be shocked to hear that she cursed this once. Before Louis came into her life, her life was pretty much sucky.

Harry smirks, but then it changes to more of a smile. He looks at her as she keeps on spitting on his dick before she went to suck it. He kept on licking her, but adding longer licks and instead of just a straight line lick, he licked more in different directions. "Fuck me harder, babe." He tells her and bites his lip.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Louis smiles, although he hasn't heard her curse before it's not like he hasn't heard it elsewhere. He wraps his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. "Well guess what babe. We did meet and we arre going out, so you don't ever have to worry about the forest or school anymore." He smiles looking into her eyes as he brushes a few pieces of hair out of her face. Just laying like this, side by side talking, and cuddling seemed perfect. "I looked for you for years and years. There's no way I'm letting you go now." She smiles and kisses her on the cheek.

Natasha smirks a little, biting her lip as she continues to pump at his dick with her hand, running it up and down the length, turning her hand slightly to add effect. "Only if you fuck me harder." She giggles a little and smirks before deep throating him repeatedly before she had to stop and breathe, then repeated it.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Celina looked up at him. One single tear came down one of her cheeks, but she wiped it away before it could get lower. She didn't want him to know that she was crying or at least starting to. She wanted to try to not cry ever again or not for a while since she has a better life now and Louis is her boyfriend. Everything is better. "Good. I never even want to see those places ever again." She kisses him on the cheek and then stares at him for several seconds. "I'm not going anywhere. Only in one direction." She giggled, making a little joke.

Harry licks his lips and watches her and then raises his eyebrows. Who could fuck each other the hardest? Him? Or her? Well, nobody may win if they both do it really hard. "Bring it on, babe." He smirks, and starts to give her a blow job, and licking her over and over again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Louis smiles, looking down to find her hand as he places his palm against hers before twining their fingers together. "You've got that right." He smiles a little, looking into her eyes. "Celina, I want you to know. It's okay to cry in front of me, okay?" He smiles, kissing her cheek where her tear had fallen before she quickly wiped it away, probably hoping he wouldn't notice. He looks at her, and hugs her tightly. "Don't worry, you won't ever have to even be near one of those places again, beautiful." He lightly pokes her nose smiling. "One Direction, and that's only going up." He chuckles a little.

Natasha moans and smiles, while biting her lip. He starts to give her a blow job, and she grins never having heard of a girl getting one but it feels amazing. She starts to give him a blow job and hand job combined as she flicks his tip with her tongue repeatedly, smirking.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Celina smiled up at him. She knew that she was allowed to cry in front of him, but at times she doesn't want to cry in front of him because she is trying to be strong. In the past, she wasn't strong, and she would do things, cry herself to sleep, even have cut herself before which she never told Louis. She never cut herself as much as other girls did, but did it a little. "Yeah, I know it's okay to cry in front of you, but at times I don't want to and try to be strong." She hugged him and stayed there for a while. She never wanted him to leave her, but she knew that would never happen.

Harry bites his lip and smirks while he was giving her a blow job. Usually it was the girl giving him a blow job, but he was different. Being different is a good thing. She starts to give him a blow job and he moans, saying her name. "Natasha..." He trails off and goes back to giving her a blow job.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Louis smiles and hugs her back. "It's okay not to cry, but it's also okay to cry. Just because you're crying beautiful, doesn't mean your weak." He smiles and nuzzles her neck, kissing her lightly on the jawline. "Its okay though. You don't have to worry about anyone ever hurting you ever again or telling you that crying is only for the weak, because as long as I am around and the mates, you will never have to feel like that again." He kisses her on the forehead, before looking into her eyes, arms still wrapped around her. "I promise." He smiles at her, his eyes glittering.

Natasha grins a little as she hears Harry moan out her name, causing her to bit her lip as she rolls her head back slightly, smiling. "Harry..." She trails off moaning back at him as he continues to give her a blow job. It feels so incredibly amazing. She deep throats him a few more times before stopping, settling for giving him a hand job for a little while.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Celina hugs him for even longer and longer. She squeezed him a little, but not as hard as to actually hurt him. She loves him so much and she realized that nobody would even think of ever hurting her ever again. Not a guy. Not a girl. Nobody. Louis is here for her and that is all that counts. "I know. You can cry if you're happy. But I suppose I could." She kisses his cheek and then looks at him. She never cried because she was happy before so maybe it would be possible that she would.

Harry raises an eyebrow as she said his name which made him to do the blow job even more intense than before. His job was to make her feel so good, but not to hurt her. He never wanted to do that. "I love you." He says as he gives her a blow job and then stops for a second to say that.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Louis smiles as she squeezing him a little, and he squeezes her back, but not really hard as to hurt her. Just to let her know he's there and he cares. He kisses her on the top of her head, nuzzling his face into her neck playfully purring. "Even not happy tears is okay." He smiles a little as she kisses him on the cheek and he kisses her back on the forehead. "I love moments like this. It's not intimate or anything. Just sitting here, holding my world in my arms, talking to her like we never stopped and she never disappeared in the first place." He smiles and hugs her closer. "Not that I wouldn't like an intimate moment, those are good too, but sometimes it's just good to be able to sit down and talk to the one you love." He looks into her eyes and playfully pokes her nose. "I don't care if you get annoyed by me saying it so often, but I love you Celina." He gives her a half smile.

Natasha stops and smiles, still giving him a hand job. "I love you too." She giggles a little, before taking the advantage to turn around on him, once again pinning him down with her hands and she smiled down at him. Her brown hair cascading around them as she giggles a little bit.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Celina felt at times she was in a dream and then someone came and woke her up. But that was the past. She never thinks of Louis as a dream. But more like a miracle. If it wasn't for talking to him and then eventually dating him, she would still be in that damn forest. The forest that she never wants to go to again. He squeezes her, but not as hard. He could squeeze her as hard as he wanted to, but if he did hurt her then she would tell him. She sighs as he says that even happy cries aren't okay. If you're happy then that would mean you smile or laugh other than crying. At first when Louis was talking about her, she thought he was talking to himself. She then realized that he was talking to her, but saying 'her' instead of her name. "I like moments like this. They are perfect and I hope they never end." She never wants him to end. He could be in her heart for all eternity. "How could I ever get annoyed by you? You can say it a trillion of times and I'll never get annoyed." She kisses his cheek and giggles.

Harry was enjoying the fact that she was giving her a hand job. Nothing that you see so often. Other girls he had sex with never did that. She must be special then. She turned around on him and pinned him down again. He groaned. But liked it. "That's the best you got?" He raised his eyebrow and laughed. "Pinning me down?" He finished.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Louis smiles as she kisses his cheek and giggles, as she smiles, playfully tickling her before pinning her on the bed, hovering above her, straddling her with his legs playfully. He brushes his nose against hers, smiling down at her. Looking into her beautiful golden eyes. He kisses her cheek. "I love you." Then he kisses the other. "I love you." Repeating the process before he stops, resting his forehead against hers smiling. "My beautiful, princess." He smiles looking at her, as he plays with her fingers lightly, before looking down at her, brushing her hair away from her face. "You really are beautiful, and I really do love you." He smiles, before gently placing a kiss to her soft lips. Being with her feels almost magical, and he wonders if she feels it too even though she probably does.

Natasha giggles a little as she looks at him. "Not quite." She grin mischievously as she starts to kiss him. First going slow but then she kisses him deeper, adding in some tongue as she straddles him. Rubbing against him as she giggles, teasing him, before she grins, lowering herself onto him. Slowly riding him at first.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Celina smiles back and he tickles her, pinning her on the bed. She wondered if it would go farther than this, but maybe Louis didn't have that in mind. It doesn't matter if they do it or not, but she has been thinking about it here and there. Perhaps he has too. She looks up at him as he looks into her eyes. He looks into her eyes a lot, but it didn't bother her. "Love you too." She smiles again when he says "beautiful princess." If she was his beautiful princess then he is her beautiful prince. One day they will be queen and king. She can imagine that in her mind. "You are so sweet. I love you even more." She giggles. She kisses him back.

Harry bites his lip and smirks. "Then show me." He challenges her and lets her do whatever she had in mind. He kisses her back, but he still wonders if she was going to do anything interesting. But she does. She kisses him deeper and then adds tongue, which he did as well. She lowers onto him and he hip thrusts into her as she was literally riding him. He rubs her stomach and then heads down towards her privates, bouncing up and down, like he was a ride.

-------

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=121
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40