Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Celina takes a bite of the pancake on her plate as it wasn't so hot anymore. When she took the bite, she thought it was delicious. He definitely did a great job. "Lou, you did a good job." She says with a smile as she keeps on eating, but watching him as he finishes up cooking the pancakes and then come over to join her. Once he sat down and there was strips of bacon, she took two to start off with. She took a bite of the bacon and once again he did it again. It was really good.

Harry chuckles and looks at her, biting his lip again, playfully, and teasingly, as he flips his hair also. He knew that she probably loved it when he bites his lip. But honestly he loves when she does it also. "Hm." He says, and explores around her body, like he was looking for some treasure. But really she was his treasure. "Babe, are you sleeping in my bed tonight?" He asked, with a smirk, teasing her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 11 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Louis

I smile, taking a bite of my pancake, keeping my eyes on her as I eat. I notice her take two pieces of bacon, and compliment my cooking skills. I smile looking at her. "Thanks babe." I grab a piece of bacon from the dish, setting it down next to my pancakes, picking up the butter and spreading it across the top before glazing it in syrup.

Natasha

I grin up at him, opening my eyes to look at him. He was biting his lip again and flicks his hair. I giggle in anticipation. "Only if you want me to," I bite my lip, and look at him, running my hands playfully along his chest. He was really really teasing me so badly. I just want him, but I can wait as well. Waiting sometimes brings the best of the situation.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Celina finishes the bacon strips as she takes another pancake and starts to spread butter and put syrup on top of it. She smiles back at him as she watches him eat. It was kinda weird that she had his eyes on him while he was eating, but she knew that his eyes were on her while she ate. "You're welcome," She smiles again and sighs as she keeps on eating.

Harry bites his lip again to tease her even more as he laughs and smiles at her. He thought it was fun to tease her and mess with her. There was too many things he could do while dating her. Some are normal things, but the others are inappropriate things. "Of course I want you too. You don't have sex and then leave." He says, and laughs, making a joke.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Louis

I finish up eating, and push my chair back bringing my plate over to the sink. I quickly wash off the syrup and set the dish in the dishwasher to clean later. I turn back to Celina and walk back to sit down across from her. I pick my phone off the counter and pretend to be occupied, but really I was paying attention to her. I didn't want to disturb her eating, so I stayed quiet, but I did smile at her.

Natasha

I giggle a little at his joke, biting my lip back teasingly and playing with his curls seductively. "I could...but I don't want to." I smile and tug lightly on his curls, grinding my hips against his."I'll only stay if you want me to, which is good that you do because I honestly didn't want to leave." I smirk and kiss his jawline before teasingly kissing at his neck, but not sucking. Just leaving tiny kisses.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Celina watched him finish eating as he pushed his chair back and bought the plate over to the sink. She smiled because the way he did anything was so hot, but cute at the same time. She saw that he was coming back now and he sat back down at his seat as he picked up his phone. He started to do something on it, but she saw that he was mostly looking at her. She giggled a little as she finished eating and bought her plate to the sink.

Harry laughs and smiles as he kisses her cheek, but then started to kiss the rest of her face. He looked up and saw that she didn't want to stay. He gave her a puppy dog face and looked totally sad. But then he was surprised when she didn't mean that. She actually wanted to stay and once she said that, the puppy dog face disappeared and he smiled. "You almost gave me a heart attack there, babe. Good that you want to stay because I wouldn't want you to walk out that door without me doing anything to change it." He winks at her, and leaned in to kiss her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Louis

I stand up, placing the phone on the table before walking up behind her. I carefully wrap my arms around her from the back, as she sets the plate in the sink, resting my head on her shoulders. "I would've taken care of that for you." I smile, kissing her on the cheek. I spin her around to face me, holding her closely, but not tightly as I lean my forehead against her's looking into her beautiful eyes. I make out all of the little features on her beautiful face, the high cheek bones, gorgeous golden eyes, and the way her brown hair flows around her shoulders.

Natasha

I kiss him back, playfully moving my legs along his. I deepen the kiss, sliding my tongue along his bottom lip, while playfully grinding my hips against his, feeling his length beneath me. I let out a small moan, and giggle a little under the kiss in embarrassment, but I quickly get used to it. It just feels soo good, and we aren't really doing anything yet, except making out. A little fingering here and there, as well as a blow job. A shiver of excitement and anticipation runs through my body.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Celina hears footsteps coming near the sink. She knew who they were, but it was still some kind of mystery for her anyways. She smiled when his arms wrap around her and she turns to look at him. "You don't have to do everything, Lou. But you know if you wanted to take my plate you could have took it without me saying anything." She was only messing with him a bit and she laughed. She looks at him and sighs as he turned her around and started to look at her face. She smiled and looked at him.

Harry kisses her back, and when she deepened the kiss, he did the same. He moved closer wrapping his arms around her shoulders and grinding his hips back against hers, chuckling under the kiss. He chuckled again when she moaned. Whenever she moaned, it turned his love on. "Would you want to jump this up to the next level?" He asked, winking at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Louis

I smile at her, playing with her hair a little bit. "I know, babe." I chuckle a little. "I just like doing things for you." I gently kiss her on the lips, but pull away after a few seconds. "Why the sigh, love?" I hug her closely to me, afraid I did something to upset her or afraid something wasn't right. I wanted anything and everything for her. If she was upset it was my duty to make her happy again. I felt like I owed her anything and everything.

Natasha

I let out a moan, a little louder than before when he grinds his hips back against mine. He really turns me on when he does that. Even when he doesn't do that, everything about the guy turns me on. "Yesss please." I giggle a little, sounding probably drunk. Just a little love drunk, nothing can hurt. I really want him right now, he turns me on in ways I never imagined physically possible.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Celina looks at him and smiles back, but her smile was smaller than his. "And I like when you do things for me. You're sweet and you know that." She leans in and kisses his cheek, lightly, and gently, and then once she was done she pulled away. She looks at him, and sighs again, but this time it was more of in a teasing way. "Oh, no reason. I just do it." She lied a bit, but she didn't really mean to.

Harry laughs again because her moan was just too much for him. It definitely did overwhelm him just a bit. "You and that moan, girl." He chuckled, and smiled, flipping his hair, and biting his lip to tease her. "You can take the lead for now. Show me what you can do, babe." He nodded, and smiled and let her do whatever she pleased.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Louis

I bite my lip looking at her, backing up a little bit, but keeping my arms around her. "Are you sure, babe?" I look at her a little worried that she might be hiding something. If she didn't want to talk about it, I'm fine with that. Some things are meant to stay personal, but I'm always here for her if she needs someone to talk to. I look at her, still biting my lip as I lightly kiss her forehead.

Natasha

I giggle as he comments on my moan, and I look down at him smiling. "That's not all I can do." He lets me take the lead, and I smirk and teasingly hover above him, grinding my hips against his gently at first, before adding a bit more force to it. I smirk, and moan quietly at the back of my throat, before carefully sliding on. I heard that first time usually hurts, but it feels really really good. His length finally going inside of me, as I carefully move up and down. I feel a little pressure and notice it's my "cherry", and quickly so it would be less painful thrust down, breaking it. It definitely hurt let me tell you, but I quickly got over it.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Celina crosses her arms and looks down at the ground. She didn't like hiding something from him, but honestly it wasn't something so huge. She did lie a bit, but the other half was the truth. Could she at least say that to him? "I have to admit that I was lying about the sigh thing, but the other half of it was the truth." She probably looked weird by saying that, but she didn't care. She knew that Louis did care.

Harry chuckles while she was giggling. "Oh, I know, but when you moan, it's just perfection for me." He says with a smile as he gives her a quick kiss before letting her begin. He laughs once her hips grind against him again. He grinds his hips against hers again, but it had more power than the first time she did it. Once his length went into her, he closed his eyes for a little bit before opening them up. It felt so good. "Rock me, yeah," He sings quietly, as he adds on something that would make it even better for her and him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Louis

I hold her closely to me, and put my head on her shoulder, rubbing her back. "Babe, if you don't want to talk about it I understand, but I'm always here if you do. Please, don't hesitate to tell me something if you want to, I'm always here for you." I lift my head up and kiss her cheek, playing with her hair. "Anything and everything you want, I'll give you. If you want space I'll give you space. Food, shelter, clothing, anything." I kiss her forehead gently.

Natasha

I laugh throwing my head back, and start riding him. Honestly, I have no idea how to "ride" a guy, and I probably look like a fool doing it, but you know what? Who cares! I giggle, and moan a little louder. "Harrryyyy." I moan in pleasure, it feels like heaven. I don't care if I'm doing the work or not, I just want everything. I'm making love to Harry Styles, what more could I ask for.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Celina nodded and smiled, putting her head on his shoulder lightly. She sighed again, and put her head up, and kissed his shoulder. When she was done, she put her head back down on his shoulder. "When something is on my mind, I will definitely tell you. I promise." She smiles, and puts her head back up, kissing his lips.

Harry bites his lip, in pleasure as she "rides" him. He didn't care if she was doing it wrong or in a weird way. In whatever way she was doing this, it made him feel really good. And he was sure that she was enjoying it also. He presses hard on everything, but not that hard to hurt anyone, but especially her. He knew that his erection was in place and bad news because they weren't wearing any protection at all.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Louis

I kiss her back gently and passionately, closing my eyes. I swiftly lift her off the ground bridal style again, spinning her around. I slowly walk out of the room, carrying her while still kissing her into the living room. I sit down on the couch and place her in my lap. I smile as we kiss, and I run my fingers through her hair and playfully twirl a strand of hair on my finger, careful to not pull it.

Natasha

I roll my head back, and moan. It honestly doesn't hurt like everyone makes it out to. It feels really really good. I lean over, still riding him placing kissing to his chest, and drawing little circles into his stomach. I giggle and moan again, biting my lip. It feels so good. I go a little harder and faster, not even paying attention to if we had protection or not. You only live once, right?
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Celina giggles under the kiss as she kisses him back, gently, but with love. She laughs once she was off the ground and he was carrying her bridal style again. She smiled at him as he walked out of the room and then into the living room while he was still kissing her. He sits down and she was placed on his lap. She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Harry still couldn't resist whenever she moaned. And he knew why she moaned. That definitely meant she was enjoying it. He started to chuckle a little while she started to kiss his chest, and to be honest, it tickled just a bit. He saw her bite her lip and he did the same, but teasing her. He closes his eyes when she goes harder and faster. He watches her for a little while until he starts to touch her vagina.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Louis

I continue to kiss her passionately for a few more minutes, playing with her hair softly. I pull away looking into her beautiful eyes, my gaze trailing down to her lips before back up to her eyes again. "You're just so beautiful, Celina." I smile kissing her on the forehead. "You're perfect in every single way you could ever think of." I look at him, placing my forehead against hers smiling. She truly is.

Natasha

I notice him bite his lip, and I giggle. It's so hot the way he does it. I know he knows it teases me to no end. I feel him touching around my vagina, obviously he couldn't finger me at the same time his penis is in me. I giggle and moan at the same time, rolling my head back. The feeling is unreal. I kiss his stomach gently, and look back at him, biting my lip against and closing my eyes, as I hover above him, still thrusting up and down.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Celina keeps on kissing him back, moving a little closer to have a better grip and kiss him even better. When he pulled away, she also pulled away. She looked at him as she saw that he was looking at her eyes, like he have done many times before. "I don't think I'm beautiful, but somehow when you say it I believe." She takes a deep breath and looks around. She groans when he said "perfect." She didn't think she was perfect at all. "I'm not perfect. No where even close."

Harry smirks a little as he kisses her stomach lightly as he started to touch all around her body. He had complete control over her right now. He knows what he was doing. He wasn't going to hurt her, but only make her feel so good. He presses harder down there as he closes his eyes and then opened them back up.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Louis

I look at her and push a piece of hair behind her ear, lifting her chin lightly with my fingers to look at me. "In your eyes you might not be beautiful or perfect, but to me you're everything. You're beautiful, funny, intelligent, amazing, everything I could ever imagine. You're perfect to me." I lean in and kiss her again, sliding her closer to me as I kiss her. I lightly play with her hair, twirling it around my fingers playfully.

Natasha

I moan a little louder and roll my head back, closing my eyes in pleasure. I open my mouth and kiss at the air loving the feeling of being this close to a guy. Sweat starting to form on my forehead. I blush a little in embarrassment. I really feel myself about to cum, but I don't want to say anything. I can hold it back can't I?
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Celina sighs and smiles a bit as he puts a piece of hair behind her ear. Maybe he thought she was beautiful and perfect and that's fine. He can believe that all he wants. But isn't bad that she doesn't believe it herself? "But how can I be perfect when that kind of person doesn't even exist?" She asked him, wondering herself how that was possible for him to even say that to her. She leans in and kisses him back, and smiling under the kiss once.

Harry watches her just to make sure that she was okay. He didn't think he was doing it too much or too hard, but if something wasn't right he hoped that she would come out and tell him what is on her mind. Being honest in a relationship is something he wants. He leans in and kisses her lips, but keeping his hands near her vagina.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Louis

I kiss her back, before pulling away, looking into her eyes. "The perfect person doesn't need to exist to the world, but to that one person they are the world, and in my eyes you're the definition of perfect." I hold her closely, wrapping my arms around her middle. I don't mind if she doesn't believe me. I'll tell her she's beautiful every day until the day I die and forever after. She deserves to be told she is beautiful, and she will. She's beautiful in every single way.

Natasha

I kiss him back, a bit hungrily but still passionate and gently. I just love being with him, and this has made everything even better. I hope he doesn't just want to leave me after this and forget I even exist. I hope when he said he loved me he meant it. I kiss him again, grinding my hips down on his, as his length reached my soft spot and I cry out. Not in pain, but in extreme pleasure. "Harry.." I gasp breathily, moaning. "I t-think I'm gonna..."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Celina kisses him back and when he pulled away she also pulled away. While he was talking to her, one tear rolled down her cheek, and she wiped it off before it could roll down anymore. "Oh stop it, you." She started to rub her eyes because he was probably going to make her cry and she's known as being sensitive.

Harry kisses her back, making the kiss a little deeper, but not enough to actually hurt her or get close to doing so. He smirks a little as her hips were grinding against his, and he laughs, grinding his hips against hers. He hears her say his name, but she didn't stop there. When she trailed off, it kinda concerned him a bit. "You think you're gonna what?" Was she going to say what he thinks she's going to say?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Louis

I smile and notice the tear roll down her cheek as she wipes it away quickly, trying to hide it. I kiss her on the forehead, and smile at her. "It's okay babe. I'm here." I wrap my arms around her holding her closely to me, as if I might lose her. I want her to know that it's alright. I'm here, and nobody can ever push me away. "I love you." I whisper, leaning my forehead against her's as I look into her beautiful eyes.

Natasha

I bite my lip, rolling my head back. No I can't do this. Nope. I won't be the first to reach my climax...but it feels so damn good. It's pulsing through my body and veins, the feeling. I love it so much. I shake my head, "nothing." I manage to smile a little, and bite my lip again harder. Riding a guy, doesn't feel as awkward as I had thought it would be.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Celina stops, as no more tears roll down her face. That was just a one time thing, but it could happen again and many other times. She sighs and looks at him, looking like she almost embarrassed herself just a bit. "Sorry Louis. I'm just a little sensitive that's all." She paused, as she kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this." She smiles a little when she heard him say, 'i love you.' That made her feel a little better.

Harry looks at her, biting his lip again, teasing her again, like he has done many times before. But there was something different about this time he bit his lip. Could she figure it out or not? He starts to kiss her neck, only lightly, but when she replies nothing, he stops. Nothing? Nothing. That's her answer? "Babe. I thought you were going to say..." He paused, and couldn't say it. He looked down.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Louis

I smile at her, and cup her face in my hands. "Don't worry about it babe. It's what I'm here for." I smile at her, as she kisses my cheek, and I blush a little. She's just so adorable and perfect in ways I can't even begin to explain. "I don't mind seeing you like that babe. You're still amazing, in every way. I love being the one here to comfort you, and to see those tears." I kiss her nose, and play with her hair a little.

Natasha

I moan as he bites his lip. "Harry, you know what that does to me." I giggle and bite my lip as well, trying to tease him. I roll my head back, still biting my lip, as he starts to kiss my neck. He stops when I say nothing. "I was going to, but...I dont want things to be awkward." I close my eyes, and blush massively, covering my face, trying to hide from embarrassment.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Celina smiles back, her smile coming back even bigger this time. She felt better. Honestly Louis was the one who can always make her feel better. "At least I know who I can go to if I need to talk about something. It seems I have no one else, but you." She sighs, and she looks down at the floor. "I know I can always count on you with everything. You're my one and only..." She trails off. She couldn't say one more word.

Harry smirks when she replied about him biting his lip. He knew what would happen if he did it to her, but he didn't care because he loves to do it to her. "Oh, I sure do, but I won't stop until I have you." He bites his lip again, only teasing her more. He stops biting his lip, as he looked concerned, and thought she was going to say the 'p' word when it comes to... "I thought you were going to say..." He trailed off and sighed. "That... that... erm, you would get pregnant." He covers his mouth because he wished he didn't just say that.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next