Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:16 am

Louis

I can't help, but chuckle at her reaction to me saying all that stuff about Harry. "Yes. He definitely does have a way with women. A way I never had, but it's okay. I knew eventually I'd find the right one." I look at her and smile.

Natasha

I giggle when he winks at me, and starts to lick near my privates causing me to arch my back in pleasure. He definitely turns me on. I take his length in my mouth a little farther this time.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 18 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:24 am

Celina blushes and smiles. He definitely has found the one. And she has also. "You also have a way with women, but it's just different from Harry's."

Harry continues to lick, but then it starts to get serious. He watches her do her thing and he bites his lip again.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:27 am

Louis

I smile at her, and nuzzle her head with mine, smiling. "It's because I don't just fall in love with anything that moves, or have the feel/need to flirt with every thing. I wait until I find the perfect one to lure into my hold. Then I hold on tight." I smile at her.

Natasha

I smile again as he bites his lip, teasingly licking up the side of his length while at the same time sucking. Like a blow job.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Celina starts to get watery in her eyes as Louis says that. She can be a sensitive girl, but it seems like that happens a lot around him for some reason. She doesn't know why. Perhaps she does because he always says sweet things to her. "That's so sweet, Louis."

Harry smiles and watches her lick up the side of his length, but at the same time she was sucking. He licks near her privates and then he winks at her. "Come gimme some of that yum like a lollipop," He sings a Ke$ha song.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Louis

I smile at her, noticing her eyes slowly becoming glazed over by tiny drops of water. I love how she is so sensitive around me. I can say just one simple thing and she melts like putty in my hands. I love her so much. "It's only true." I smile at her again, holding her closely. "So far you're only the second one, and maybe. hopefully. The last."

Natasha

I moan when he licks closer to my privates and blush when he winks at me, and I can't help but smile. He sings a verse to a Ke$ha song I've only ever heard once, and I don't really remember the lyrics. "Oh I will." I wink back at him, deep throating.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Celina doesn't feel anymore water in her eyes, but she still rubs her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't want Louis see her like this, but now she doesn't really care at all. "Who was first?" She asked him. Maybe she knew. Maybe she forgotten. Or he haven't told her yet.

Harry hears her moan and whenever she moans it turns him on even more than before. She blushes, and he smiles. When she said that she would, he licks again, but in a more inappropriate way.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Louis

I watch her as she rubs her eyes, although she stops them from tearing up. I smile at her, and then she asks me the question. "Natasha. But we later decided we'd rather just stay friends. Best friends. She's like a little sister to me, and it felt weird because it'd be like dating your adopted little sister." I look at her, hoping she wasn't upset by my answer.

Natasha

I moan louder, my eyes rolling back in my head as he licks in a more inappropriate way. It feels so good. He turns my love on so much. "Don't s-sstooopppp." I moan and lick up the side again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Celina nods and sighs. She had a feeling that was the girl he was going to say. She could feel it. "I think it would be a little weird actually. I never felt like that before, but I totally understand how awkward it would be."

Harry hears her moan louder and he laughs. He licks even more and it seemed like she was loving it. "I will never stop for you, babe." He told her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Louis

She nods and sighs, I look at her and tilt my head a little. "It was, but now it's all good. I finally got you back, and she's with Harry. I wouldn't trade you for anyone. Ever. You're perfect." I kiss her on the forehead soothingly.

Natasha

He laughs when I moan and it causes me to blush and become embarrassed hiding my face. I don't like being laughed at. He licks even more and I have the strain to hold back another moan. "Good." I whisper and smile a little.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Celina smiles and looks at him. He made everything alright. "I think that's where she belongs anyways. And I belong with you." She says, kissing his lips softly.

Harry notices that he was hiding her face and it made him upset. "Why are you hiding, babe? Is it something I did?" He asked her, playing with little pieces of her hair. He licks again, but it seemed like he did something so this lick was for apologizing. "Babe if you were hiding because I laughed at you, then please no. There's a difference with laughing at you and laughing with you."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Louis

I smile when she looks at me, and I look at her. "I'm yours. No one and nothing can say otherwise. I want you and only you." I kiss her back gently as she kisses my lips. Our touch igniting a spark within me. She's so magical. I never want to lose her. Ever.

Natasha

I look at him, and smile. "It's okay Haz. I forgive you." I giggle a little, and look up kissing him quickly on the lips, before laying back down, and resuming rubbing his length, flicking the tip with my tongue. "I get it. I overreacted. I love you." I smile again, licking up the side of his length teasingly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Celina smiles again, but it was much bigger than before. He can make her so happy. It's just so incredible. "And you're mine. Nobody can change that. Not even one of my exes if they ever want to get back together with me which is probably never." She kisses him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Harry nodded and kissed her. "Good." She giggles, and it made him have a good feeling in his stomach. She kisses him on the lips and it made him kiss her back. "I love you too. Forever and ever." He licks at her privates over and over again, showing her new moves or another way to do it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Louis

I notice her smiler even bigger than before, bringing a huge smile to my face. I love eeing her smile. "I'm yours...forever. Nobody can ever change that. I will fight until the day I die for you." I smile as she kisses me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I pull her closer to me, holding her against my chest when my arms wrapped around the back of her, fingers intertwined kissing her. It feels like a dream come true.

Natasha

I moan and roll my head back again as he licks at my privates over and over again, doing new and exciting things each time. I giggle and deep throat his, while licking the side on the way back up, smiling before deep throating again.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Celina looks at her, a sparkle in her eyes. Louis is everything to her. Seeing him smile is just perfect for her. "You are mine forever. I see us getting married and then dying together. Always seeing you beside me. Never missing anything that I ever do." She sighs, and smiles. Even talking about all of this was making her feel a little sensitive, but then again, she imagines her life looking like that. Waking up to see Louis there beside her. He pulls her closer to him, she didn't mind it. He could pull her any which way. He intertwined his fingers with her, and it made her smile under the kiss. Feeling his hand on her hand was magic.

Harry hears her moan, and he winks at her, wanting to hear more moans. Whenever she moans, it sends a signal down his body saying that she was beautiful and perfect. And she was clearly that. He doesn't care if nobody else sees the beauty inside and out. He can see all her beauty. She deep throats his, and he smiled, licking her privates even more.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:38 pm

louis

I see a sparkle in Celina's eyes when she looks at me. Her eyes telling me a story that I love so much. "I can see us getting married too. Me up at the pews, watching you in your beautiful wedding dress walking down the aisle. Later on having our first child together, and even in death we never part." She sighs and smiles and I do the same. She smiles under the kiss when I intertwine our fingers and I smile back, still kissing her. I never want to let her go and I'm never going to. I want the world to see just how much this girl means to me. If it means risking my life to save her or to even be there for her. I will. I'm willing to take the risk.

Natasha

He winks at me, and I smile up at him, and teasingly moan again knowing just how much it turns him on. I moan again when he licks my privates more, making me just want more and more. I lick up the side of his length again, and flick the tip with my tongue teasingly while smirking at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Celina was dreaming about the day she would walk down the aisle in her beautiful white wedding dress. Seeing Louis right there dressed up, waiting to say the 'i do's' and then to kiss her at the end. Then the after party and the honeymoon. She doesn't want it to go too fast at all, but it's still fun to think about it. "I'll look way too beautiful in that dress. I'll have Natasha help me pick out a dress." She giggles a little as she was sure Natasha and Harry would be at the wedding when it ever happened. "The most adorable thing is to see you with a child. One day it could be your daughter or son."

Harry watches her smile and moan again. She was turning him on even more now. It was just so amazing. She licks up the side of his length, and it makes him smile and even smirk.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Louis

I smile at her. I can tell she's dreaming about the day she walks down the aisle in her beautiful white dress that compliments her eyes and every feature on her body. Me standing there admiring her, and waiting for the moment when the two of us become one. It'll be the day I remember for all eternity. "You look way too beautiful anyways." I smile at her, and kiss her cheek. "You're always way too beautiful." I playfully poke her sides listening to her giggle and then continue talking, "It could be your daughter or son too, mi corazon." I wink at her, and smile.

Natasha

I know I'm turning him on even more now. He smiles and smirks and I giggle a little, deep throating him again. I playfully flick the tip on his length a few times with my tongue, smiling up at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Celina smiles again while he was smiling. The day that she was going to get married to him was going to be the day that she will remember forever and ever. It will always be in her head. She will never forget about the day because she will always look back on the day and remember how amazing it was. "Thanks Louis. That means a lot to me," She says, blushing. He pokes her sides and she starts to giggle because it was ticklish. "Yeah, I know. I would love to have a daughter."

Harry hears her giggle and he smiles again, admiring her. She is way too beautiful. She keeps on deep throating and he can't believe it. It felt so good. He keeps on licking, but adds a longer lick.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Louis

She smile while I'm smiling, making me smile even bigger. I look at her, from her beautiful facial features to her glorious collar bones. She's so perfect, every inch of her. I'm never letting her go. She's the only person in the world that holds the key to my heart. Sure Haz and Natasha are my best mates, but Celina is every thing to me. She's so perfect. "Anytime, babe." I smile as she blushes. I kiss her cheek. "You're so cute when you blush." She giggles as I poke her sides because she's ticklish. "Someday you will, babe." I smile at her. "Someday you will."

Natasha

I smirk at him as he smiles when I giggle. He's too perfect in every single way. I can tell when I deep throat him it feels really good because of the gestures he's making. He keeps licking but adds a longer lick, causing me to shiver in pleasure and moan quietly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Celina kisses his cheek, softly, as she looks back at him, and smiles again. It was so easy to smile knowing that he could be smiling with her. It just felt so amazing to her. She loves to smile now. He tells her that he likes when she blushes, and it makes her blush even more. "Thanks Louis." She smiles again when he tells her that someday she will have a daughter.

Harry hears her smirk and it makes him smirk in return. She giggles also, and it makes him bite his lip. He adds another longer lick and he can tell that she liked it, but it made her shiver in pleasure. Another moan also came out.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:28 pm

Louis

I smile at her as she kisses my cheek. I love it when she kisses me. It feels like I'm floating on cloud 9. I love seeing her smile and being the reason for that smile. It means everything to me, and I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost her. She blushes even more when I comment on her blushing and I can't help, but smile at her and kiss her on the cheek. "You're welcome babe, I'm only saying the truth." I watch her as she smiles about me saying that someday she'll have a daughter.

Natasha

I can tell he knows that I smirked, and he smirks in return. When I giggle he bites his lip again, turning me on even more. I let out a small moan as he adds another long lick, and I arch my back in pleasure, as I lick up the side of his length again repeatedly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Celina notices him smile when she kisses his cheek. His smile was so beautiful, but really everything about him was so beautiful. Not just beautiful though. Hot also. He smiles again when she blushes about his comment on her blushing and he also kisses her cheek which she blushes again. "I love the truth," She told him.

Harry hears a small moan come out of her, which to him, was turning him on even more. This girl is just amazing. She can make him do anything probably. She licks up the side of his length again and he licks again, doing a few long licks in a row.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Louis

I smile even wider knowing that she noticed me smiling as she kissed my cheek. She's so beautiful, everything about her. She's just perfect. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than her. She blushes again when I kiss her cheek and I smile. "I'll tell you nothing but the truth, babe." I hold her closely, and look at her. "Your eyes are so beautiful, and they glow like the rising sun." I look into her eyes and smile caressing her face in my hands.

Natasha

I could tell everytime I moan I turn him on even more and more. Lets see how long this boy can last before I make him reach his climax. I smile up at him, he's so amazing. He licks my privates again, doing a few long licks in a row. Me being a daredevil I lick down near the end of his length up to the tip before deep throating.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Celina watches him smile even wider, and it makes her giggle a little. He was so cute, but that was everything to her. It was just crazy. She still can't believe that she had such an amazing boyfriend. "Same to you, handsome." She giggles at the word 'handsome' since she haven't said that to him before. "Wow, nobody said anything like that before. Honestly." She paused. "It almost kills me inside, but it's a good feeling."

Harry sees her smile at him and he smiles back in return. He watches her lick down near the end of his length up to the tip before she deep throated. He was impressed. He kept on licking her privates, but taking a risk.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Louis

She giggles a little as I smile wider, and I can't help but chuckle along. Her giggle is probably the cutest thing I've ever heard. "Thank you beautiful." I smile as she calls me handsome. She's never called me it before, but I like it. "I'm glad to be the one telling you what you need to hear babe. You're so beautiful, any guy would be lucky to have you, but you're mine." I kiss her on the lips gently.

Natasha

He smiles back at me in return and I can tell he's watching me work my magic around him. He keeps licking my privates, but takes a risk. I giggle a little and jump at his touch, but it feels really good.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next