Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Celina shook her head as in saying no and she takes Louis's hand in hers. "Nope I'm all set. We could finally stop shopping and do something else." She told him, with a giggle as she leads him over to the cashier to buy the clothes.

Harry watched her lift her head off his shoulder as she told him that he haven't seen her room. He raised his eyebrows as he looked at her. "Then take me up to your room." He looks at her, trying to be serious, but he fails by flipping his hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 29 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Louis

I smile as she shakes her head signaling no, and takes my hand. I hold her back back in mine, the bags in the opposite hand. I smile at her, and walk with her to the cashier. "We still have one store left, unless you just want to ditch and do what I have planned." I wink at her and smile as she puts the clothes down on the counter, and the cashier checks them out. She has more from here than she did the last store, but definitely not more than she got from American Eagle.

Natasha

I giggle at him, kissing him quickly on the lips before bouncing off of him, grabbing his hands in mine tugging playfully. "Lets gooo." I smile and giggle a little as I run up the stairs like an energetic five year old. I really do get excited over the weirdest of things.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Celina was getting tired of shopping so Louis's plan sounded pretty good to her. Maybe Louis would like the fact that she was tired and they would go onto his plan. "I'm tired of shopping. How about we go onto your plan?" She asked him, as the cashier checks the clothes out and she waits until Louis pays.

Harry chuckled, as she gets up and grabs his hands in hers and he gets up as well. He follows her upstairs to her room and he looks at her as they walked up the stairs.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Louis

I could tell she was getting tired of shopping. Girls love shopping, but sometimes enough is enough. "Sounds like a plan." I smile at her, and take out my wallet paying the cashier, before grabbing the bag. I put the bag with the others on my opposite hand, and take Celina's in mine after putting my wallet away. "Next stop. The surprise of your life." I wink and chuckle a little smiling at her, as we walk out of there.

Natasha

I squeal a little and run down the hallway to my room, instantly barging in, not even caring. I laugh and fall on my bed on my back smiling up at the ceiling, before propping myself up onto my elbows, as I watch Harry come into the room. "Welcome to casa de la Natasha." I laugh.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Celina smiles as he pays and once the cashier put the clothes inside a bag, he took it and held onto it. With his other hand, he held her hand. "I can't wait. I wonder what it's going to be." Her mind was full of so many thoughts of where he could take her. She knows it would be a nice place, but where?

Harry flipped his hair and he laughed. Was she on drugs or something? She has been acting pretty crazy so far. She opens up the door to her room and she falls onto the bed. He walks inside and jumps onto the bed, trying to make her feel better so he was starting to act a bit crazy. "Are you on drugs? Or are you drunk?" He asked, only messing with her a little.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Louis

I smile at her as we start to walk through the mall again. I parked on the other side of the mall, so it's going to be a little bit of a walk, but that's okay. "You'll love it no doubt." I smile at her looking down at my watch as I walk hand-in-hand with her. "It's nearly 6 o'clock, which means the sun should be setting very soon. This will be perfect." I smile at her, and kiss her on the cheek as I walk with her.

Natasha

I giggle when he flips his hair and I smile as he walks inside jumping on the bed next to me, making me jump up a little bit. "Love drunk." I look at him and smile sweetly, looking into his eyes as I lay on my side, with my head on the pillow looking at him. "Sometimes it's not just sex that can make you feel love, but just laying next to the one you love and talking about things." I smile at him, noticing a twinkle in his eyes. He's so perfect.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Celina smiles up at him as they walk through the mall. It was around 6 PM already and she was starting to get hungry as well. Was he going to take her out to dinner? Or something more than that? Well, it doesn't matter anyway. "I know I will. I'll love anywhere you take me to," She told him and smiled again.

Harry flips his hair again since she loves it whenever he does it. He listens to her speak as he bites his bottom lip, but not that hard to make it bleed. She was laying on a pillow and he was sitting there, staring at her. "I feel like that's the case as well. We can talk about anything. Perverted or not." He chuckled and flipped his hair once again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Louis

I smile at her, as we reach the entrance already. The walk back seemed shorter than the walk there. I smile at her, as I simultaneously let go of her hand and run to hold open the door for her. I smile and watch her as she walks by grabbing the other door for her as well, once we get outside I rejoin my hand with hers as we walk over to my car, and once again I open the car door for her allowing her to get in, as I put the bags in the trunk and run over to close to door once she climbs in, son enough climbing into my seat and starting the car.

Natasha

I smile as he bites his bottom lip while I talk. He really makes it hard not to want to fuck him whenever he does that. My god. I look at him and smile as he stares at me. "As long as I'm with you I don't care what we do. I will talk about anything with you, and do anything with you." I look up at him, smiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Celina looked ahead as they got to the exit finally. Somehow it felt like a shorter walk than when they walked inside the mall. Louis opened the door for her and she smiled, walking through the door and looking behind, checking to see if he was behind her which he was. Once they got outside, Louis took her hand again and walked over to his car. When they got to his car, he opened up the door for her, and he thanked him, as she got in. She buckled up her seat.

Harry bites his lip again because that was something else that puts her over edge. He wasn't sure if it was more of the hair flipping or the lip biting. Probably both. He keeps on staring at her, but it gets a little awkward since he is looking at her in a special way or weird way. "I don't care what we talk about either. We could talk about something so damn stupid, but all that matters is you're talking about with me." He leans in and kisses her cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Louis

I smile over at her, as I buckle in my seat belt putting the car in reverse. The sky was already starting to darken a little bit, by the time we get there it'll be absolutely perfect. I pull out of the parking lot, and get onto the main stretch of the road. Rush hour is over, so there's not too many cars now, as everyone is either at home or at work by now. I look at her and smile, turning on the radio before turning my attention to the road. "It's not too far." I grin glancing at her quickly before the road.

Natasha

I bite my lip back in response as he bites his, trying not to let him see how much it turns me on. Definitely the lip biting. I love his hair flip, but when he bites his lip I can just feel my ovaries explode inside of me. I look at him and grin, mischievously. "So we can talk about you?" I giggle, biting my tongue. "I'm kidding babe, I love you so much." I smile as he kisses my cheek, as I move to sit next to him, cuddling into his side.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Celina watches him as he pulls out of the parking lot. It was starting to get a little dark, but she could see where the car was going. There wasn't any rush hour so there was no traffic or a bunch of cars piled up. He turns on the radio and she smiles, listening to the artist that is singing right now. She noticed a bit later that she knew the song so she started to sing it. She nods as he said it wasn't too far.

Harry licks his lips as she bites her lip in return to him doing it. Whenever she did something like that, it turned him on. He chuckles when she asks if they can talk about him. "It's not all about me," He began and laughed again. "But if you want to, I can't deny it." He looks at her and smiles. "I love you so much as well." He watches her as he moves to sit next to him and cuddle into his side.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Louis

I smile as she starts to sing the song, and I quietly sing along with her as I know this song as well. Eventually after a few hours I finally pull into the parking lot, it's not even dark yet. The sun is just barely starting to go down, not too far down, but down enough. I unbuckle my seat belt, as I get out of the car, shutting my door and walking around the the other side, opening her door for her. This would be the perfect date ever.

Natasha

I smile even more when he licks his lips in response to me biting my lip. I look at him, trying so hard not to get turned on. I giggle and look at him. "Of course it isn't, I just thought I'd be hilarious because you said we could talk about something so damn stupid and I said you, but I didn't mean it. I was only kidding of course, because you're not damn stupid. More like damn perfect." I smile at him. I look up into him, before basically sitting on his lap, as I cuddle into him, hugging him around his torso. "My parents..my dad raped me when I was young. I don't remember much, but I do remember that." I don't dare look up too much hurt in my eyes.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Celina stopped singing for a bit as she listened to him sing and then she started to sing again. She didn't sound too bad singing with him, but she knew before she would have felt scared to sing in front of him or any of the guys. He pulls into a parking lot and she had no idea where they were. He parked and then unbuckled. He got out of the car and came around to open up the door for her. She unbuckled and got out of the car. She was looking around and was starting to wonder where they were.

Harry smiles back and looks at her. She looks at him and tries to not be turned on, but it was probably hard for her. "I knew you were only kidding babe. I'm not anywhere close to being damn stupid. Not even you. Not even my bandmates. Not any of my fans." He smiled again, but much brighter than before. "Aw, stop it you." He chuckled and flipped his hair. "You know what you aren't damn perfect, you are fucking perfect. See the difference?" He asked her. He watches her as she literally sits on his lap and cuddles into him, hugging him. "Well, you know for a fact I'll never rape you. I hope nobody would ever think of doing that ever again." He gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then hugged her tight.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Louis

I look at her and smile, knowing that she has absolutely no idea of where we are. The smell of the ocean in the distance dancing in the breeze, as I take her hand and smile. "Come on." I look at her excitedly, pulling her over to a wooden deck high above the ground, as I climb up the stairs in front of her. We reach the top and I lead her inside a little shack/restaurant. "I hope you like seafood, but if you don't, they have other things to order here." I look at her and smile widely, as I lead her over to the table I had reserved for us, pulling out her chair for her to sit in.

Natasha

"Nobody's damn stupid." I giggle looking up at him. "Never." I laugh and ruffle his hair, not really caring if he hates it or not. I love messing with him. He flips his hair and I look at him and smile. "You're fucking perfect too, Harold." I giggle and look at him, as I sit there hugging him afraid of my past. "I know you won't, Haz. With you it's different..I actually love you and care about you, but my dad.." I shiver a little just remembering the horrible things. "I think he was drunk, because he didn't remember anything. He came into my room and there was the heavy scent of alcohol, me being only 10 at the time I didn't realize what it was. I thought it was rather metallic smelling. He asked me to hug him, and I hugged him like any girl would do to her father....then he started telling me things...he told me I was his special little girl...and that...he wanted a special girl like me...then he asked me to take off my close...when i refused he beat me...i dont really remember much after that, except the feeling of hatred i had for him the entire time he raped me.." I look at him as he gives me a quick kiss on the lips, and I kiss him back before he hugs me tight and I silently sob into his shirt. "I remember it like it was yesterday..." I sob into him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Celina smiles as he takes her hand and leads her over to a wooden deck high above the ground. She looked around and she could smell the ocean around where they were. Wherever he was going to take her, was probably really nice. She climbs onto the stairs with him as he leads her into a shack which was a restaurant. "I love seafood," She smiles as he leads her over to a table and pulls the chair out for her as she sits down.

Harry knew she was right. Nobody was damn stupid. Not even an object. She starts to ruffle his hair and he didn't mind it, but he flipped his hair to fix it. "Thanks babe. I know I am," He chuckles and he looks at her and smiles. "I don't understand why your dad would rape you. He doesn't even sound like a dad at all," He started. "But don't you worry, he won't even think of doing that ever again. Maybe it wasn't even him. It could have been the fact he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing. I never even thought you were the kind of person that had someone rape you before when you were young. If someone ever did that to you again..." He sighed, trying to finish his sentence, but one tear started to roll down his cheek. "I'll fuck them for you. Or in other words punch them." She kisses him back and hugs him tight, sobbing. He hugged her even tighter, comforting her the best he could.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Louis

I smile at her as she looks around, no doubt smelling the ocean. I smile as she goes into the restaurant with me. "Great, this should be perfect then." I look at her and smile as she sits down, quickly walking over to my chair, sitting across from her. A waiter comes in, whom is a friend of mine. "Good evening, Louis, and Louis's girlfriend. May I interest you in our special tonight? It's Calamari, with a side of Sushi. If not, I have these two elegant menus for you two to choose from." I smile and look over at Celina. "Whatever you want babe, it's on me."

Natasha

I giggle as he flips his hair to fix it, immediately ruffling it up again. "You look so damn hot with your hair messy. I don't care if you get mad at me for doing it, I love it." I giggle looking at him. I smile back and him. "I don't understand why either...I never understood why." I look at him. "I just don't know...everyone has a story, and only you know this one. You and Louis are the only two people I've ever let know this about me. Please don't tell anyone. Louis took me in and he's been like a father to me ever since." I look at him, as a tear rolls down his cheek, I immdiately kissed it away. "Don't cry, Harry." I look at him. "I love you." I bury my face in the crook of his neck, hugging him tightly. "I fucking love you." I sob, still sitting in his lap with my hands wrapped around him, my face buried in his neck. I pull away for a quick second. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.." I look into his eyes, before kissing him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Celina looks over at Louis as he sits down on the table across from her. She had no idea this is what he had in mind of where he was going to take her. But it's really nice that he did. A waiter comes towards their table and says hello to both of them. Then the waiter tells them about the special. "Can I see a menu please?" She asked the waiter, nicely.

Harry smiles and laughs. "Thanks babe." He flips his hair again for only enjoyment and nothing more. He sighs and listens to her keep on talking. This is probably something really hard for her to say to him so he understood if she was having some trouble. He wasn't looking forward to having a talk like this with her, but it was okay because sometimes you just have to let things out that have been on your mind or on your tongue for a while. "I don't even have anyone to share this with. I won't even tell the other guys. They don't need to know." He told her, and held her close as he looked at her and tried to keep more tears in. She kisses the tear away and he kept on trying to not cry again. "I just can't help it. Liam is more the sensitive one. He would be already crying a river," He laughed, maybe a little joke out of it. "I fucking love you too, babe. And you know that." He told her in reply to her saying it. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me..." He trailed off as she looks into his eyes before she kissed him. He kissed her back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Louis

I smile at her, kind of glad she didn't chose the special. I'm not all that into calamari. The waiter sets down the menus and smiles. "I'll be back in a few to take your order." I pick up my menu and look at her over the top of it, smiling really widely. "This isn't even the full surprise yet babe." I look at her and smile mischievously. "The surprise has yet to come." I wink.

Natasha

I giggle and watch him as he flips his hair. He's so hot messy hair or not. I notice him sigh as I talk, and I look up at him, still talking. He holds me closer and I let out a little half smile, hugging him as tightly as I possibly could. "Thanks Harry." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. I can tell he's trying so hard not to cry, too. I don't want to see him cry, but sometimes you have to. I chuckle a little when he says Liam is the more sensitive one. "He probably would be." I look at him and actually smile this time. I watch him as he talks and I smile really wide, before kissing him. Him kissing me back. I kiss him for a little bit, getting a little deeper before pulling away. "Even Louis doesn't know the full story, only you do. Louis knows I was raped, but he doesn't know everything. I feel like I can tell you anything." I look at him and smile as I hug him really close.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Celina nods and watches the waiter leave. She picks up her menu and started looking through everything. She saw Louis, looking through the top of it, and she laughed. "Does it have something to do with the beach maybe?" She asked, still really curious, but a guess wouldn't hurt. She could be either really close or not at all with her guess.

Harry saw her looking at him as he flipped his hair again. He could do it for hours and hours and she would still love it. She hugs him tighter and he smiles back, hugging her more like a teddy bear this time. "You're welcome," He says in reply, as he starts to play with her hair a little, only the ends of them. He stops and could see a tear rolling down her cheek. "Don't cry, babe." He says as he wipes the tear off her cheek. She smiles this time and it made him smile again. While kissing her, she starts to get deeper and so does he before she pulled away and so did he. "I feel the same way. I can tell you anything really. Maybe something that my parents or bandmates don't know." She hugs him close and he hugs her even more than before.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Louis

I chuckle a little and smile at her. "Maybe it does." I look at her and smile mischievously. I look through the menu, really excited for later already, as the waiter comes back. "Are you two ready to order? If not I could just take your drink orders." I look at Celina before up at the waiter. "I'll have a coke, and I would like the shrimp scampi please." I smile, putting my menu down before looking at Celina. "You ready to order yet, babe?"

Natasha

I giggle as he starts to play with my hair a little. Even if it is just the ends of my hair it still tickles and feels good at the same time. He stops as he notices a tear roll down my cheek. I look at him and smiles as he wipes it again. "Okay." I look at him and smile. "Is there anything that can come to mind?" I giggle looking at him as he hugs me even closer than before. "You don't have to tell me Haz. I respect your privacy." I look at him and smile, kissing him on the cheek, before burying my face into his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Celina looked at him and tried to get anything out of him of where he was going to take her next. Somehow she just couldn't do it. It must be really hard for her since he's a really cool guy and such. The waiter comes back and asks if they were ready to order. Louis looks at her before ordering. He orders and then looks over at her. "I'll have a sprite and crabs, please," She smiles at the waiter. She hoped Louis would be okay with that.

Harry nods when she says okay about her crying. He never wanted to see her cry and she probably didn't want to see him cry so it was fair. She asks if there was anything on his mind to say to her, but so far nothing was coming to mind. "I think I would tell you, erm, if I really wanted to. Is there anything you want to know?" He asked, curious on if she wanted to know more about him or some secret he had when he was a child. She kisses him on the cheek, and he smiles, and then she buries her face in his neck.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Louis

I smile at her, as she tries to get me to tell her what I plan on doing, but of course I'm not going to tell her. I just smile at her, not telling her what I have planned. She'll really love it. The waiter nods and looks at them. "I'll be right back with your drinks." I keep my eyes on Celina and smile. She smiles at the waiter, and I don't really mind. I just keep my eyes on her smiling. She's so perfect. "Crabs?" I look at her smiling. "That sounds pretty good, I'll probably steal some." I wink and her and smile.

Natasha

I smile at him as he nods. "I don't really know." I look at him. I wasn't sure exactly what I would ask him, I don't really ask many people questions. I look at him and smile. I would like to know more about him, but I just don't know what to ask about him. "Do you have any secrets that you had as a child?" I look at him, and smile before burying my face in his neck. He makes me feel like I'm so safe and that for as long I'm in his arms nothing can hurt me.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Celina watches the waiter leave and then she looks at Louis. She noticed that Louis was looking at her, smiling. "I probably won't eat all of them so you can have as many as you want." She told him, as she looked at him.

Harry looks at her and nods as she wasn't sure what to ask him. She can take all the time she needs. He just was wondering once she does ask the question what it would be. "Any secrets you had in mind? About school? About friends? I can tell almost anything." He asked, wondering if she wanted to know a specific secret or she just wanted to know anything.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Louis

I smile at her and nod my head. "I probably won't eat all of mine either. We can just take it for later, or just dump it." I chuckle looking at her, smiling. "So, after this. What do you /hope/ the surprise is?" I look at her and smile. I really can't wait to take her to the beach and go for a long walk on it, but that's not all I want to do and that's not all we're going to do. She'll love it no doubt.

Natasha

"Anything you're really willing to tell. I'm not going to force you to tell me something you don't want to tell me. Whatever you feel comfortable telling me. Your friends? Your school? Your life before One Direction?" I look at him and smile, still cuddling into him. I could honestly just stay here like this forever, in his arms just talking like two best friends would, but being more than just best friends. He's the love of my life, and I don't ever want to lose him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Celina nods and looks at him. "We can always finish it some other time. We can take it home." She told him as she smiles at him. "I hope it's like a walk on the beach and maybe some other kind of surprise after that." She was a smart girl, but somehow she just couldn't get what the surprise was going to be.

Harry sighs and thinks about what he could tell her. He probably knows the basics like he was in a band before One Direction and all of that stuff. What else could she want to know? "Well, I think you already know this, but I was in another band before One Direction. I had my first kiss at age 11 and it had a lot of tongue if you know what I mean," He stopped and laughed and then flipped his hair. "You probably want to know more about my relationships, right?" He asked her. Any girl would probably be curious on his first girlfriend and how many girls he has slept with.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next