Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Louis

I chuckle as she climbs into bed, and immediately roll over wrapping my arm around her middle. "I wouldn't do that to you though." I look at her, my head laying on the pillow. "Not yet, at least." I smirk teasingly at her. "I know for a fact he does too. Everyone knows." I chuckle and kiss her on the cheek.

Natasha

I join him under the covers, and I smile turning to him. "Goodnight, Haz." I close my eyes, still smiling as I pull the covers over my shoulders.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 20 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Celina smiles as he wraps his arm around her middle. He looks at her, and he was laying on the pillow and she thought he looked hot doing it. "Well being a pervert adds up to sleeping naked so..." She trailed as she started to laugh at what she just said to him.

Harry watches her get into bed and smiles. "Love you." He says as she closed her ears. He lays down and puts his head on the pillow. He closes his eyes.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Louis

I chuckle looking at her, as I brush her bangs to the side of her face. "You saying you want me naked, babe?" I wink at her, and chuckle. "I'm only kidding." I smile at her, and I hold her closely, closing my eyes playfully. She's so adorable when she laughs, it's like an angel has awaken.

Natasha

"Love you too." I whisper back, and turn over so my back is towards him. I've always been more comfortable sleeping on my right side then my left.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Celina starts to laugh at his response. She couldn't calm down for more than five minutes. "Well, not now anyway." She calmed down, but she still could feel another laugh coming, but she didn't laugh. She lays down on the pillow and puts the covers over her. She starts to close her eyes. "Goodnight Louis. I love you."

Harry smiles and then he was asleep. He was dreaming about her and it was such an inappropriate dream.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Louis

I can't help but smile widely as she doubles over from laughter. It's so adorable to watch her go into her little fits of laughter. Her laugh is so mesmerizing. I smile as she comments and I nod in agreement. She pulls the covers over her, and starts to close her eyes. "Goodnight beautiful, I love you too." I kiss her on the cheek, as I wrap my arm around her so she knows I'm still there with her.

Natasha

I fall asleep rather fast and start dreaming about tonight, reliving it all over in my dreams.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Celina smiles as he says goodnight to her and also that he loves her. He kisses her cheek and wraps his arm around her. She thinks he was doing that so she would know that he was here and if she needed him, she would tell him.

Harry was living a dream that was so amazing. It was a combination of tonight and the other part was what he wanted to do with her in the future.

(Skip?)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:41 pm

(Yesss.)

Louis

I wake up, generally as I usually do right when the sun is rising, looking at Celina. My arm still around her from the night before. I smile at her, and kiss the top of her head lightly not to wake her up, slowly slipping out of bed. I walk to the door quietly opening it as I find my way downstairs and to the bathroom first to freshen up for the day. I get in the shower quickly, doing what I need to do in there, before getting out and getting dressed. I walk out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, quickly trying to think of something to make for Celina for breakfast before she wakes up. I decide on making homemade pancakes, and I walk to the fridge getting out all the ingredients needed to make them. I try to quietly pull out the pan, but in a failed attempt it falls, crashing onto the floor.

Natasha

I must've moved in my sleep because when I finally woke up I was cuddled into Harry's side, his arm around me. I felt like I was pushing into him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Celina was still sleeping, but she knew that it was morning. She could hear some noises, but those didn't wake her up. She was always the heavy sleeper and nothing could wake her up. She turned to the other side in her bed. She started to slowly open up her eyes and she looked next to her. Louis wasn't there. Where did he go? She yawned, and got out of bed. Perhaps Louis was downstairs waiting for her. She opened up the door and slowly walked out the stairs, trying not to trip down them.

Harry moved closer towards her. He could hear her breathing in her sleep. It was a bit creepy, but he didn't mind it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Louis

I accidentally drop the pan on the ground making a huge crashing sound. "Shit." I whisper under my breath as I try to pick everything back up. If that didn't wake her up, who knows what will. I carefully pick everything up, placing the pan on the stove as I start to mix together the ingredients for the pancakes.

Natasha

I roll over a little so I am facing him, and slowly open my eyes. I turn my head to look up at him, noticing we were really close.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Celina was downstairs at this time. She heard a noise from the kitchen and it made her jump. It was pretty scary to hear in the morning. "Louis?" She asked, wondering what the heck was happening in there.

Harry opened up his eyes and saw her there. He had no wonder that they were too close.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Louis

I jump at the sound of Celina's voice. Shit, I woke her up. I quickly pour some of the batter onto the pan and turn on the oven, before rushing out of the kitchen. "Good morning beautiful." I smile and kiss her. "Just making breakfast for you." I smile sweetly at her. "Sorry about the noise. I dropped the pan."

Natasha

I playfully smile and poke him on the nose. He's so adorable when he just wakes up. hope I get the chance to see that more.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Celina watched as Louis came out and she smiled. "Good morning Louis." He kissed her and she smiled again. "Aw Lou that's so sweet! I'm sure you did a great job." She giggled. "Oh, that was the noise."

Harry smiles when she pokes his nose and he poked her nose back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:08 am

Louis

"Well, it's not quite done yet. I was hoping to finish it before you woke up, and then manage to sneak back into bed, but now you're awake, but that's okay too because I love seeing your beautiful face." I smiles at her. I turn to look in the kitchen. "I'll be right back, just need to finish cooking and then I'll call you in, okay babe?" I wink at her, before disappearing into the kitchen to finish cooking the pancakes and set the table with flowers and candles, just special for her.

Natasha

I giggle when Harry pokes my nose back, and kiss him on the lips. "Good morning prince charming." I smile at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Celina kissed his cheek. "Sorry if I wasn't supposed to get up. I actually surprised myself getting up then. You go finish. I'll wait in the living room. I'm sure it's going to be wonderful." She says, and smiles, as she walks away and heads to the living room.

Harry smiled when she kissed her. "Good morning babe. Did you sleep well?" He asked her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Louis

I walk back to the kitchen and finish cooking the pancakes which takes about 10 minutes at most. I set the table, putting a candle on each side in the middle and light them, keeping all the other lights off so it's like a candlelight breakfast, a bouquet of flowers sits in between the two lit candles. I place two pancakes on her dish and put just the right amount of syrup and other toppings on that she loves, along with two strawberries on the side. I set my plate the same, and walk back into the living room. "There you are beautiful." I smiles as I walk over to her.

Natasha

"I slept amazing." I smile at Harry, and look at him. "How about you?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Celina looks up as Louis as he was walking into the living room. She stood up and headed over to him. "Are you finished?" She asked him.

Harry smiled. "That's good." He says. "I slept wonderful."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Louis

"Yes I am, babe." I smile at her. "But you have to close your eyes." I chuckle walking around the back of her, and covering her eyes with my hands.

Natasha

"That's great." I smile at him, and kiss him on the lips. "Glad you slept well."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Celina nods and lets him cover her eyes. "Alright. I can't wait to see what you have done once I uncover my eyes."

Harry smiles back and kissed her forehead. "Do you want breakfast, babe?" He asked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Louis

I smile, deciding to skip trying to walk behind her, and pick her up, carrying her into the kitchen. I set her down and marvel at how well everything turned out. "Welcome madame, please have a seat." I say in my best french accent as I walk over pulling out the chair for her to sit in, while smiling.

Natasha

"Breakfast sounds great." I smile at him, turning around to sit up, almost forgetting I'm naked. I quickly grab a blanket wrapping it around me.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Celina didn't expect him to pick her up so he did, and it made her not ready for that. But she was okay with it. She likes getting picked up by him. It makes her feel special. He takes her into the kitchen and then sets her down. The way that he set up breakfast was just so beautiful. She was so happy. "Louis, this is amazing. Thank you. You're the sweetest." He talks in a french accent, which makes her laugh. "Nice french accent." He pulls out the chair out for her as she sits down.

Harry nods. "What would you like for breakfast, babe?" He asked her, as he watched her put a blanket over her, figuring she probably forgot she was naked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Louis

"You're welcome babe, I only want the best and nothing but the best for my girlfriend." I smile and kiss her on the cheek quickly before walking around to sit down at my seat across from her. "Thanks, I try." I wink at her, and chuckle a little. I cut a piece of my pancake off, eating it surprised at just how good they actually turned out. "How is it babe?" I look up at her, and smile.

Natasha

"I'm thinking waffles." I say trying not to show my face, since I was blushing massively. There's a difference between having sex on a bed with someone then walking around naked in front of them, even if you have had sex with them.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:45 pm

Celina smiles and starts to cut one piece of pancake and places it in her mouth. "Louis, I don't think you actually try. You just do." She smiles again and cuts another piece and then eats that one. "They are the best pancakes I ever had!" She looks up, and looks at him.

Harry nods. "That sounds good. Do you want me to cook? Or we could do it together?" He asked her. Honestly he would love to cook with her, but if she wants him to just cook then that would be okay. He knows he will never kick her out of his kitchen, but only if he really needs to.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:06 pm

Louis

I smile when she comments on my french accent. "Thanks, babe." My smile grows even wider as she comments on my cooking. "Thanks babe, I'm actually a really cruddy cook, but I dug out my mom's old pancake recipe. She made the best pancakes in the world, still does. I'll have to bring you to meet her sometime."

Natasha

I giggle as I grab my clothes and start putting them on. "I was hoping we could do it together." I smile at him. "If you wouldn't mind." I pull my jeans on and my shirt, looking at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Celina notices his smile getting bigger when she commented on his cooking. "It's still really good. You probably learned something or two from your mother." She choked a little as he was saying that she should meet his mother. She didn't want all of this to go too fast. His mother is probably really nice, but she's not sure if she's ready or not. "Louis, maybe."

Harry watches her put her clothes on, and it made him think that he should get clothes on too, but he wanted to wait. Besides he likes to be naked. "Sure. I would love to, babe. It will be lots of fun." He smiled at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:09 pm

Louis

I chuckle as I notice her panic a little. "Relax, babe. I'm not talking about it like it's tomorrow. It'll be a while." I smile at her. "Don't hurt yourself, I'm not in any rush." I look at her, letting my eyes tell her that what I was saying was only the truth.

Natasha

I look at Harry, and sit on the edge of the bed. "Well, you gunna get up lazy or what?" I giggle and lean over to kiss her quickly, before standing up again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next