Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Fri May 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Celina smiles back as he called her beautiful and wonderful. Could this get any better for her? He was the sweetest and kindest guy he ever met. He was always coming back to her and saying something so sweet. Is this how love is supposed to feel? Because he never felt it like this before. Actually she never felt love ever. She leans in and kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and moving a little closer to have a better grip. She smiled under the kiss as he made it deeper.

Harry flips his hair and smiles as he tries doing it a little harder and faster, but not that much to actually hurt her or anywhere close. He wants to do everything he wants, but do that stuff without hurting her. He doesn't want to hurt her while they're having sex. That won't be good at all. He sighs and smiles again at the sound of her moan, as he moans along with her, almost like a little song being made.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Louis

I grin underneath the kiss as she wraps her arms around my shoulders. I feel her move closer to me, and I smile, keeping my arms wrapped around her waist. I lightly kiss her, still cuddled in with her. Our warm bodies close to each other. I love the feeling of her in my arms, and how she holds me in her arms. I could stay like this forever, in her arms and her in mine. Forever seems like a long time, but when you're with the one you love, it's worth it.

Natasha

I look at him and smile. He's so perfect. I moan a little more as he goes harder and faster. I really didn't hurt, I wondered whether that was because I was a vampire, or if it really felt like this to other girls. All girls are different, but I don't mind. As long as I have my prince charming, Harry Styles that's enough for me. He's perfect in every way. "Hhharryy, it f-ffeels so....so ggooodd." Rolls head back in pleasure.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Celina keeps on kissing him and smiling under the kiss a few times and the best she could do with that. She loves him so much and he loves her back. She can feel every moment being with him and around him. She hopes it never ends because she doesn't want it to end. Or end so early. She wants this moment to stay in her mind forever. She cuddles into his shoulder, as she lightly kisses him back, and touching his hair the best she could.

Harry looks at her, and smiles, as he flips his hair also. She was such a beautiful girl that he could imagine doing anything with her. This is just the start of their time together. Yes, he feels how good it is to have sex with her and feel so close, and be naked, but hopefully they could sleep together because he would love that even more. But having sex with her makes him feel so good. "This is just the start, babe. Wait until I put two fingers in you," He smiles, and kisses her cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri May 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Louis

When she touches my hair I feel a shock sending all throughout my body. She's so gentle and passionate, and I love that about her. She is like a delicate flower. I love her more than anything and I never want to let her go. If anybody ever tries to take her away from me, then I will put up a fight with them. I refuse to ever let her go, she's amazing. I deepen the kiss a little bit more, but not enough to hurt her.

Natasha

I giggle a little rolling my head to the side, looking at him. "Babe, this feels so good." I moan slightly and smile. "So right." I whisper, as he goes in and out again. I've never been touched like this, there was one time after we learned about our area down there that I explored to find out what they meant by an "extra opening" , but I never really entered it. It feels so good with Harry doing this. He's amazing, and everything. "You have the hands of a god." I moan.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat May 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Celina closes her eyes as she went back to kissing him and making the kiss even deeper. She feels so real and like herself being around him. She doesn't have to change for a guy to like her because she knows that Louis loves her for who she truly is. She doesn't want to be anyone, but herself. Selena Gomez's song, Who Says, comes to mind. Who Says you're not perfect... Who Says you're not worth it... She thinks she's perfect and worth it in Louis's arms. Forever in his arms.

Harry smiles and laughs as he keeps his finger in there for a few more minutes before taking it out and starting out with two fingers. "I'm so glad. Just tell me if it hurts. But I don't think it does because you're enjoying it and I'm enjoying it." He smiles again and takes his finger out, and licks his finger, closing his eyes once before opening them up again. Clearly she tastes good. "You taste good. Taste real good. Oh gosh, I'm in heaven with this. How could I rock someone so good?" He chuckles, and flips his hair, as he takes two fingers and puts them into her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun May 05, 2013 1:08 am

Louis

I smile still kissing her. Every kiss sending a little spark throughout my mind and body. She's everything to me, and I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. Lost her again for that matter. I kiss her a little deeper, but not too much to hurt her. I hold her closely, rubbing her back gently as I kiss her, leaning into her a little bit, before pulling her towards me. I love how her body fits snuggly into mine, as I cuddle with her. She's so perfect.

Natasha

I moan quite loudly as he continues to finger me with two fingers. It feels like I'm in heaven , and the fact that he thinks I taste good puts me even further in heaven. "I want you to rock me , rock me , rock me , yeah. I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care." I manage to get out while he's still fingering me. His hands work some kind of wonders let me tell you. I just want him in me right now.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun May 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Celina kisses him back and she sees that he smiles while kissing. She does the same, and steals a little smile under the kiss. It was a small smile, but it still meant something. She kisses him deeper like the way he does, but she doesn't kiss him any deeper than what he have already done. She sighs, as she feels her back feeling rubbed, and his rubbing started sending little sparks through her body. She could feel it perfectly.

Harry laughs a little as he flips his hair and makes his fingers go in farther and he makes the grip even harder. Not that much harder to actually hurt her, but enough to make her feel so good. "Oh, baby, I'll rock you too well," He chuckles, as he smiles, and his fingers moving around in her, and making it a bit harder.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun May 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Louis

I smile, as I stop rubbing her back, but leave my hand on the small of her back. I pull away from the kiss , and look into her eyes. The beautiful golden coloration of her eyes remaining there. I smile, looking into her eyes. She has the most beautiful eyes in the world, and the most perfect smile. I can't even think straight when I'm around her. She makes my heart and mind race, and I get butterflies in my stomach. I love her more than anything. Everything about her, the way her eyes glisten every time she listens to me speak or anytime I look into her eyes. She's just perfect and I'm so glad to have her in my life again.

Natasha

I let out a rather loud moan every time his fingers moved around inside of me. He quickens his pace and goes faster, deeper, and harder. It feels like heaven. "You.." I start, but get caught off by another moan escaping my lips. "You have the hands of a god." I moan and roll my head back smiling. He really knows how to get me vulnerable and knows how to get what he wants. What he wants and what I want are now the same, but before they weren't. I would have never imagined myself doing this with anybody, but it feels so right with him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon May 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Celina smiles back at him as she keeps her eyes on him every time he does something. She still loves how he handles her pretty well. There's guys out there that would hurt girls, but Louis would never hurt her. She knows that Louis loves her and he will only keep on being the best boyfriend ever. Or in her case, truly her first ever great boyfriend that treats her well. She pulls away from the kiss as she sighs a little, but pulling away didn't upset her. She understands the reasons on why he could have done it in the first place. He was looking into her eyes again, and she giggled, looking into them. No wonder it's so easy to stare into space with his eyes. They were so beautiful.

Harry smiles when he hears her loud moan, and he lets out a little laugh, telling her that was pretty loud, but a little funny also. He kept on moving his two fingers around inside of her, and making it a little deeper, but not that much to actually hurt her and that wasn't what he was trying to do. He was trying to make her feel good, but he thinks he already got there already. "Thank you, beautiful. You know, babe, this is really fun. I feel so good doing this to you," He winks at her, and then smiles, still moving his fingers around inside of her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Louis

You could get lost just looking into Celina's eyes. They were so mesmerizing and held a story behind them. I love looking into her eyes, it's probably the best feeling in the world. I wish I could look into her eyes forever. I kiss her lightly on the forehead, caressing her face in my hands gently. "I love you Celina." I smile at her, kissing her before she has the chance to reply. I move my lips gently along hers, carefully and passionately. I don't want to hurt her. I smile underneath the kiss.

Natasha

I let out another moan, but quieter this time. I smile at him, and blush a little. "I feel so good with you doing this to me." I giggle and look at him with loving eyes. His touch sending electric shocks through me. I love how he touches me, and moves his fingers inside of me. It feels like I'm floating on Cloud 9 . I absolutely love it. I love being with him, and everything. It's perfect. I couldn't ask for anything better.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon May 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Celina almost felt like she was lost staring into Louis's eyes. He probably felt the same way when he stares into her eyes. He has stared into her eyes way too many times, but that doesn't matter because she loves looking into his eyes also. It's one of the things that she loves to do while she's dating him and that's probably how he feels also. She smiled when he kissed her forehead and she didn't have time to reply because he kissed her lips. She wanted to reply, but he probably already knew what she was going to say in response.

Harry smiles at her as he keeps on moving his fingers around inside of her. He was enjoying doing this to her and he knew that she was enjoying it also. "I feel so good doing the work," He chuckles and flips his hair, as he looks up at her since he was a little taller than her. He couldn't believe that he was doing this to her. It feels so right and so good to him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Louis

I kiss her gently and passionately, lightly lifting her off my lap, and placing her next to me on the bed. I lay her back gently, still kissing her, as I bring myself to kiss her from above. I wasn't really on top of her, just hovering above her face. I smile underneath the kiss. I could never get bored of kissing her or looking into her eyes. She's just perfect. Everything she does it perfect. I kiss her a little deeper, but still gently as I hold myself up on my arms, above her so I don't collapse and fall onto her. I would never want to hurt her.

Natasha

I giggle a little as I roll my head to the side, and smile. "You know, I could do some work too." I look at him, and wink seductively. I absolutely love it every time he flips his hair, but he seems to do it a lot. Oh well, you can never get bored or tired watching him. I moan again softly as he hits one of my soft spots. I never knew I had a soft spot there, but apparently so. My body tingles with the pleasure and sensation. "Harder Harry..." I moan as he moves his fingers a little more.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Celina lets him move her over so she was now next to him on the bed. Once she was placed down gently, she went back to kissing him even more and more. She smiles under the kiss and looks at him as she wraps her arms around his shoulders so she could get a better grip. She made the kiss also deeper when he does it too.

Harry laughs a little as he watches her at the corner of his eye as he keeps on moving his fingers around inside of her. "Oh, you can? Wanna show me then?" He asked her, winking at her, and smiling, as he gets back to work and moves his fingers around inside of her. He was doing it pretty hard, but perhaps she could want him to do it even harder. He nodded, and pressed harder and faster around inside of her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu May 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Louis

It's any man's instinct to lay a girl when they are doing what I'm doing right now, but it's not my instinct. I just want to enjoy this moment and make it last forever. Her in my arms, and never let her go. I love her so much, she's amazing, really. I smile underneath the kiss a little as she makes the kiss deeper like I have been doing. I lightly slide my tongue along her bottom lip, not really looking for entrance, but I wouldn't mind getting entrance. I just wanted to tease her little bit, so I could hear her adorable giggle. She's perfect. I love her . . a lot.

Natasha

I roll, my head back moaning. "dammit harry.." I whisper underneath my breath. He can make me want to reach my climax and we haven't done it yet. I smirk as he challenges me, taking my hand and wrapping it around his length. I pump slowly at first, gradually making my hand move up and down faster. I always wondered what it felt like to be a guy, but I don't mind. I smile at Harry, he's like a god . Not even kidding . This boy, this one right here, is everything to me.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu May 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Celina looks up at him, still kissing him, but blinking her eyes, and smiling under the kiss. She doesn't mind if he lays her down or whatever, but she only cares if he does it gently and softly. She knows that he will never hurt her, but it's still fine for her to at least make sure. It's not a bad thing to make sure when you're being handled by your boyfriend. She giggles a little when she feels his tongue along her bottom lip and she had a feeling that it wanted entry. "You want in?" She manages to mumble while she was still kissing him, as she opens up her mouth ajar, to let his tongue slide in as it pleases.

Harry chuckles a little as he was shocked that she even cursed, but he didn't mind it at all because whatever she was going to do was going to make him so happy. Perhaps even happier than what he has been feeling throughout this whole time. He smiled, letting her do as she pleased, which was to pump, and move up and down, changing speeds when she was ready to do so. He kept on moving his fingers around inside of her, but doing it a little lighter than he was doing it before.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu May 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Louis

I smile a little underneath the kiss and blush, slowly sliding my tongue inside of her mouth, gently. I don't want to choke her, or shove my tongue down her throat , I'm not like that. I want her to feel the love she deserves to feel. I open my eyes slightly, before closing them again. Every moment with her is perfect. I lightly run my tongue over her top teeth, a little teasingly. I really loved being with her. Maybe later we could watch a movie together or something. I wouldn't mind as long as I'm with her.

Natasha

I smile at him and grin, a little bit. I really wanted to make him feel as good as he's making me feel. I look at him, and moan quietly. He's so gentle and caring, I just love him. He's absolutely amazing. I hope we can stay like this after, and hopefully longer. I don't want to lose him, he's amazing to me. He makes me feel so good, like nobody ever has before. He's really just amazing. I pump a little faster, grinning in pleasure.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu May 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Celina lets him place his tongue inside of her mouth, however it was ticklish, but that didn't bother her too much because she was enjoying it somehow. She tried letting out a little giggle, but it wasn't working that well. Well, he would understand that this would be a laughing matter! She watches him open up his eyes, and then close them, as she smiles. She felt being tickled again when his tongue runs over her top teeth, but it wasn't so ticklish as when his tongue placed in her mouth.

Harry licks his lips, feeling satisfied of being handled, and feeling so good from her. He was licking his lips like a cat and it's possible that she would laugh at him for doing that. But that isn't so important because what's clearly important is being here with her, and having a good time with her. "Harder, faster, stronger..." He whispers to himself as he closes his eyes as she pumps and goes a little faster, and opens his eyes. "Rock me, yeah," This time he said it louder so she would hear it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu May 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Louis

I smile under the kiss. I could tell that my tongue was tickling her. I chuckle a little, and retreat my tongue back to my own mouth, and just kiss her normally again. I caress her face in my heads gently as I kiss her like she's some fragile piece of glass. I love her so much, I'm really afraid to lose her. I kiss her a little bit deeper each time, but I'm careful not to hurt her. I really just want to stay like this forever.

Natasha

I moan a little, and smile at him. I notice him whisper and I go a little bit harder and faster. That's when I hear him say rock me. I look at him with love in my eyes. I really didn't want to rock him. I wanted to rock him so hard. "Harry.." I moan quietly and look up at him. "I really really want you." I whisper, rolling my head back on the pillow. Just the thought of him rocking my brains out was amazing .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue May 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Celina liked having his tongue inside of her mouth, but every time he seems to move it around in there, it would tickle her. She tried to giggle a few times, but it wasn't so easy to giggle when someone's own tongue is inside of your mouth. She opened up her mouth a bit so he could move his tongue out of her mouth, and once his tongue was out, she closed it, and she sighed. She kissed him back, and when he made it deeper, she also made it deeper.

Harry noticed that she had moaned a lot already, but he didn't care because that definitely meant he was doing something right. He smiled at her, and flipped his hair, and he looked at her, and took his fingers out of her. He licked those fingers and it tasted good, good of her, and once he was done licking his fingers, he looked back at her. "Natasha..." He trails off, and bites his lip. "I really really want you too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Louis

I smile kissing her for a while more, before pulling away. The coldness covers my lips where hers once her as I pull away. I press my lips together to form a straight line so I can savor the feeling of her lips against mine. She's so perfect. I hug her , holding her closely to me as I run my fingers through her hair. I look into her eyes smiling. "I've never been so close to anyone before, and I know we just met, but I really like you." I smile as I look into her eyes. She's so perfect, honestly. I don't see a single flaw in her.

Natasha

I giggle rolling my head back as he bites his lips. He's honestly so adorable when he does that, like I can't even contain myself. He's just amazing. "So put it on me, lets remove this space between you and me." (corny , i know xD) . I smile looking back at him, biting my own lip. I really just wanted him so badly. I don't know why I want him so badly or what has come over me, but I just . I want him. More than I've ever desired anybody before. There's just something about him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue May 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Celina kisses him back, feeling every moment, and loving every moment, as she wraps her arms around his shoulders, and then takes them off. She runs her fingers through his hot hair for a bit until she was ready to stop. That is some hot hair he has there. She hugs him back, and watches him run his fingers through her hair. "I feel the same way with you. I feel like I can tell you anything that I couldn't do with anyone else," She smiles at him.

Harry laughs, and moving closer towards her, and flips his hair. "You know you'll get everything I have. So let's do it," He says, and he hopes that she would know what he meant by 'let's do it', but if she didn't that didn't matter either because he knows what he wants, and he'll get it. "Are you sleeping here tonight? I do want your company. My bed would be lonely without you," He chuckles a little, smiling.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Louis

I take her hand in mine and look at her smiling. "You can tell me anything and I wouldn't tell anyone." I kiss her on the forehead sitting up a bit. "Would you like to watch a movie? Or perhaps get something to eat?" I smile at her. She's really so beautiful and just the best at everything. I could sit here with her like this all day, but surely she must get bored sooner or later. I hope she never leaves me, and I will never leave her. That's a promise.

Natasha

I blush a little and look at him , I definitely knew what he meant by I'll get it. I want it, I need it. I can't wait until I do get it. "Sure, I'll stay here." I smile at him, and roll my head back, still wanting it more than ever. "You're amazing Harry." I whisper, I seriously wanted it. He probably doesn't know how badly I want it, but I can guess he wants it just as bad. "Let's do it," I smile back cheekily.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue May 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Celina looks at him and smiles back. "I'm sure you can do the same, right?" She says it like it was a question. She knew that if he told her anything, she would never tell anyone, but only if it he wants her to. She sat up a little when she heard the word 'movie.' It would be so much fun to watch a movie with him. "I would love to watch a movie. What do you have in mind?" She asks, blinking her eyes, and thinking of what they would watch.

Harry looks at her, so happy and glad that he was looking and staring at her. It couldn't be better than how it is now. She's so perfect and beautiful, and it was hard not to look or do anything with her. She is the girl that he wants and wants to do stuff with. He wants to do so many things with her, both dirty and not. He smiled when she said she would stay. "Perfect. Perhaps we could do this for even longer and then like watch a movie?" He suggests, looking at her to see if she liked the idea or not. "No, you're even more amazing, babe. I need you more than ever. I love you," He says, and kisses her cheek, and winks at her, as he takes her, and places her on his lap, and starts to touch her in so many different ways.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Louis

I smile at her, and take her hand in mine. "Of course, I'd hope that I could do the same love." I push back a few fallen strands of her hair behind her ear, running my fingertips along her cheek as I pull them back to my own body. I look over to the TV and around the movies. "How about Titanic?" I turn back to look at her. Titanic had always been one of my favorite movies and I know it's Harry's favorite as well.

Natasha

I giggle and smile at him. "Sounds like a plan, Haz." I smile at him, looking into his eyes. I still can't believe it. It's all so unreal, being here and doing this with him. It's like, everything I ever wanted. I knew I was saving this day for something special and now I'm going to give my virginity to the best guy you could ever possibly imagine. "I love you too, Haz." I giggle as he kisses my cheek, and pulls me onto his lap. Every time he touches me, it sends shivers throughout my body. Not the bad kind of shivers either, but the good kind. The kind that you'd want to have and want to experience with this kind of experience in itself. "Harry.." I whisper into his ear, kissing around his neck. I lightly start to suck on his skin just below his ears, pulling away slightly to expose a little pink area. Not too dark, but definitely not invisible.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Celina smiles back at him. She didn't need to say anything when he replied. She only nodded, and that could be a kind of response. It's not much, but she just wanted to look at him. She keeps her eyes on him as he puts fallen strands of her hair behind her ear and his fingertips along her cheek. She changes her expression and gets all excited when he mentioned Titanic. It was one of her favorite movies. It's a sad movie, but also so romantic. "Oh my gosh! I love that movie. I would love to watch it with you."

Harry chuckles and smiles back at her. "Great. But how much longer do you want to do all of this?" He made a circle with his finger to show something, but when he was done he just laughed because it was kinda weird for him to do something like that. He watches her, and smiles at her, as he looks up at her. She was like his guardian angel from above. She was too beautiful and perfect. How could he get so lucky with this girl? He feels like he is the happiest guy right now. It's just so amazing. He smiles again when he said those words... those words that he wanted to hear, 'i love you.' That is all he really needs right now. "Yes, love?" He asked her when he heard her whisper his name into his ear. He watched her kiss around his neck and suck the skin. It felt so good to him.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next