Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Celina nodded and looks the way towards Abercrombie. "Yeah, sure. Let's go and shop again," She giggles as she heads down the way that he said Abercrombie was. Once she got there, she walked in and started to look around at the clothes. Abercrombie had different clothes than American Eagle, but they were still nice clothes.

Harry watches her as she rolls her head back and lets out a moan. He bites his lip again as she told him that she thinks it's attractive when he does it. "Thanks babe. How is this?" He bites his lip again, but for even longer than the last few times. "You turn my love on by just looking at you," He says, and smiles, as he kisses her cheek. She looks at him, probably hoping that he will do something more. He knew what she wanted. He thrusts back inside of her, the hardest that he has ever done.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Louis

I follow Celina into the store. In my own personal opinion, Abercrombie has better clothes than American Eagle, but I like both stores. I think we could really find some outfits in here for Celina that would look absolutely amazing on her. The ones in American Eagle did, but I think these would look just as great if not better. I smile looking around, trying to find something funny to do. I walk over to the girls section and pick out a bright pink scarf, with a pink flower hat and girly sunglasses and turn to her smiling. "Hey babe, how do I look?" I chuckle modeling the new accessories for her.

Natasha

"Mmm, I could say the same for you Haz." My voice changes into a more mature and deeper tone as I bite my lip in return to his, whispering and smiling at him. I smile when he kisses my cheek and I kiss his nose playfully. I let out another moan when he thrusts into me again, harder than before, this time causing me to scream out his name in pleasure and moan more. "Mmm, fuck me, fuck me so hard." She whispers barely even audible, but probably audible enough to Harry.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Celina already picked up some clothes that she was interested in, but when Louis started to be all silly and such that was when she lost her cool. She dropped her clothes and cursed, and then picked them up as she headed over to Louis who put on a girly scarf, hat, and sunglasses. "You can knock out to be an attractive girl," She laughed, messing with him, as she plays with the scarf.

Harry licks his lips in pleasure as he listens to her speak in a more mature and deeper tone which he really seemed to like. She bites her lip in return and it made him moan, as he watches her. He chuckles when she kisses his nose playfully. He thrusts into her again, hoping to get another moan from her, possibly getting one that was so loud that anyone who could have been walking by would hear it. She screams out his name and he looked satisfied as she moans and curses. "I'll fuck you so hard that you wouldn't even know what happened." He told him. "Fuck you until a baby comes out..." He whispered that one as he really didn't want her to hear it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Louis

I laugh a little as she drops the clothes and curses before picking them up. "Lesbian for Louis." I tease her, taking off the hat and sunglasses putting them back where they belong. I chuckle and take off the scarf putting it on her. "This color makes your eyes stand out.' I smile at her before kissing her on the forehead. "Pink and Yellow." I smile at her and kiss her on the cheek. "I didn't know you'd drop your clothes. I must really be a hot girl." I tease her playfully.

Natasha

I smile widely, and moan again as he thrusts harder and harder inside of me. I grin from ear to ear as he curses at me and answers me. "Mmm." I moan and bite my lip again. I did hear the second thing he said, but I pretend I didn't because for one I don't know how to respond to that, and for two I can't, because I'm almost at my climax and I can't exactly speak at the moment, in so much pleasure. I moan again loudly, his moan sounding perfect inside my ears. I love it when he moans, but I also love it when he makes love to me, and proves I'm his.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Celina laughs and flips her hair as she was now looking at Louis who was dressed up almost like a girl. All he really needed was a wig, right? He takes off the hat and sunglasses and puts them back. If she could, she would have dared him to buy those things and wear it. He takes off the scarf and then puts it on her. She smiles. She had no idea how the scarf looked on her so she went over to the mirror. The scarf wasn't bad at all. "Thank you," She giggles, as she goes onto her tippy-toes to kiss him on the lips. She was a little too short. "I bet if you were a girl you would be hot."

Harry thrusts back into her a few more times, but he was wondering if she could have heard the second thing he said about waiting until a baby comes out. Was he really serious about that or was it just her making him say that? He wasn't too sure because if he was drunk he could possibly say something like that so maybe it was her who caused him to say that. Or maybe she didn't cause it, but really he did mean it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Louis

I smile, wrapping my arms around her and lift her up a little ways since she is a tad bit shorter than me. I give her a quick peck on the lips and smile, looking into her eyes. "But if I was a girl, you'd be a lesbian." I wink at her as I set her down and kiss her on the cheek. "Lesbian for Louis." I chuckle and smile at her, taking her hand. I look at her again and smile. Just looking at her makes me smile, and I love it. There's something about her that I love, maybe it's the way that she walked, straight into my heart and stole it. I don't want another pretty face, I want her. She's more than I could ever dream of having. Having her in my arms is like a dream come true, and I'm not going to let go.

Natasha

I smile up at him and moan a little more as he thrust back inside of me a few more times, causing me to moan out his name every now and then. I wonder about the last thing he said, the thoughts in the back of my mind. Did Harry really want a baby? I mean, if he's willing to be the father of the child and not leave me after it's born, then just maybe I wouldn't mind. I think about it for a second. He could be just kidding of course, or just the pressure of us having sex making him say that, but if he isn't.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Celina smiles wider as he wraps his arms around her and then lifts her up. He gives her a quick peck on the lips and he smiles, and then looks into her eyes. "I would do anything for you if it meant I'll be with you. If the only way I could be with you was in my dreams, then I would want to sleep forever," She says, and takes his hand and kisses the palm softly. She giggles and smiles up at him again.

Harry bites his lip as he heard her moan again and say his name a few times. Whenever she moaned or heard his name come out of her mouth, then that's definitely a good thing. No, it's a great thing. He thrusts into her a few more times, but even harder and faster than the other times. He wanted her to feel good and know that he cares and loves her and he is doing just that.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Louis

I smile as tears threaten to break lose when she says those things. "Same for you, babe." I whisper as she kisses my palm and looks up at me smiling and giggling. I kiss her on the forehead and smile. "I would die if it meant I could be with you." I look at her, and hug her closely. I kiss her on the top of the head and smile looking at her. "You're everything I've ever wanted, and I don't ever want to lose you.

Natasha

I roll my head back in pleasure, trying to quiet the moans coming out of myself, but it didn't do all that much good. The moans still pretty audible. I smile widely as he thrusts harder and faster, wanting me to feel his love. "I-I love you Harry." I manage to say in between my moans. Once again, almost reaching my climax, last time I held back. I moan a little more and say his name again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Celina noticed some tears rolling down his face and she used her hand to wipe it off. She hated to see him cry or at least see tears. "Same to you, Louis. I would be in heaven right now if it meant I could be with you for the rest of my life." She says, as she hugs him, and one tear starts to roll down her face. She always wished that he would be beside her and with her. "Who ever said that you were going to lose me?" She asked him.

Harry saw that she was trying to hold back moaning so loudly, but it wasn't easy to do so, so she kept on moaning the same way. She manages to say his name and he smiled, as he gave her a kiss on the cheek as an award. "I love you too, babe," He told her, as he thrusts into her again and again. He wanted her to feel the love that he was giving her and he believes he has.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Louis

I smile as she wipes the tears away with her hand from my cheek. I usually wasn't sensitive or emotional, but the way she makes me feel is just so amazing. I've never felt like this before, for anyone. "I love you Celina." I whisper as she hugs me back a tear falling down her cheek. "No one said I was ever going to lose you, babe. I just hope I don't." I look at her and wipe the tears from her eyes. She's so beautiful, crying or not, I don't like it when she cries, but I still am always here for her.

Natasha

I wrap my arms around his neck again, playing with his curls as he thrusts into me more and more. "Ohh, Harry." I moan and look at him, kissing him on the nose lightly before closing my eyes and laying back down again. "Mmm," I moan and smile widely, feeling his love. "Harrryyyy," I moan again turning my head to the side, smiling widely.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Celina hugs him tighter, but not tight enough so then she would be squeezing him. She never actually saw him cry before so it was something new to her and it was definitely not new for him to see her cry. "I love you too, Louis," She says, as she pulls away from the hug, but instead leans in and kisses him on the lips. She was totally forgetting that she was in a store where people could watch them, but she really didn't give a shit. She pulls away from the kiss as he wipes the tears away. He always made things better. "I hope I don't lose you."

Harry saw that she was wrapping her arms around his neck and started to play with his curls again. When she played with his curls, it made him all weird inside. Like it was some different feeling that he doesn't know what to call it. She moans again and it made him bite his lip. He chuckles when she kisses his nose and he kisses her nose back. He smiled wide as she said his name again. He thrusts the hardest ever this time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Louis

I kiss her back as she kisses me. After we both pull away I smile at her. "You'll never lose me, babe." I kiss her on the cheek, remembering that we are kind of in a mall that people can see us in. I honestly don't mind, but I don't know about the other people. I smile at her, as I pick her up in my arms and twirl her around before setting her down. "Lets get back to getting you clothes, my princess. Shall we?" I smile as I turn to walk, but notice a lot of people standing there. I immediately blush as they all begin to clap, I turn to look at Celina smiling. "What is all this?" I ask them looking. They smile and look at Celina before looking at me. "You be good to her." One lady says as she walks away, smiling tears in her eyes. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Another woman says as she walks towards us, and shakes my hand. I smile at her still blushing. "God bless you. You are a true man. If only all the other men in the world were like you." She praises me and I grin. "Thank you." She moves on to Celina and looks at her. "He's a keeper." She smiles patting us both on the shoulder.

Natasha

He bites his lip and I giggle a little biting my lip in return. After I kiss his nose and lay back down he does the same to me, before thrusting again. This time it was his hardest thrust he's ever given me and I moan out loudly. "Hhharrooolllllllldddd.." I moan and smile widely. It felt so good, but when he did that, another feeling swept over me. A feeling I hadn't really felt before. Had I..? I did, I reached my climax, as I release. I lay my head back closing my eyes feeling the pleasure.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Celina smiles under the kiss as he kisses her back. Once he pulled away from the kiss also, she was starting to get really emotional and she wished that she wasn't. She couldn't help herself though because it was so easy to cry when Louis was just being the sweetest guy on earth. He picks her up and then twirls her around. "Wheee!" She said as she spins around like she was some kind of skater and a guy was doing that with her on the ice. "We shall," She says, as she pretends that she was in a fairy tale and she was a princess while Louis was like Prince Charming. He turns to walk, but then he sees people crowding around. She was puzzled and didn't understand why there were people crowding around. Did they see everything? She wasn't sure why there were people there, but she wanted to find out. A woman talks to Louis and another woman. What is this? What is happening? The same woman who said the next line shook his hand and she couldn't look away for a moment. She smiles when the woman said that he was a keeper. He definitely was.

Harry smirks as he heard her moan and say his name again. He wouldn't mind it if her saying his name would be all around his head. He wouldn't care about that at all. He looked at her, worried that he could have hurt her, but he wasn't so sure. He really hoped that he didn't, but maybe she was only enjoying it, but it looked like she had an expression. Was she at her climax? Did he do it?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Louis

I watch as the lady leaves and the rest of the crowd starts to scatter as well. I turn to look at Celina and smile. "That wasn't strange at all." I grin and chuckle a bit sarcastically, as I start walking sitting holding her hand. "Can't say that I've ever had that happened before. I have had crowds, but that's because I'm internationally famous, not because they just want to because they think we're the cutest couple ever." I chuckle and look at her, noticing her still wear the scarf. "You like the scarf?" I smile cheekily and point to it around her neck.

Natasha

My eyes rolls back with pleasure, as I smile widely. "I love you Harry." I speak out, and smile up at him, opening my eyes finally. I had never felt something so intense and pleasureful before, until now. Harry can make me feel so good and so right at the same time. I just love it. I smile and giggle a little looking up at him. "You make me feel so good." I whisper at I look into his eyes.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Celina giggles as the lady and the rest of the people start to leave. She knew that eventually they would all leave and leave them alone. "No, it wasn't at all," She says, and she figured that he was being sarcastic. He starts to walk as he holds her hand and she smiled. "I actually like that kind of attention for some reason. I don't know why, but I like it." She laughs as she stares at him. "Yeah, I do."

Harry watches her eyes roll back in pleasure as he bites his lip again, pleased with himself and her. "I love you too, babe," He says, as he leans in and kisses her on the lips. Once he was used to it, he started to make the kiss deeper. She smiles and giggles a little as she looks up at him. "Hm. You make me feel so good also."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Louis

I smile as she says that she likes that kind of attention and I chuckle a little. "You'll be getting a lot of attention soon enough babe. Then you're going to wish you could have a little privacy." I kiss her on the cheek. "Paparazzi following us around 24/7. Sometimes they try to sneak on to the bus and everything." I chuckle remembering some times when paparazzi actually snuck on to the bus. I look at her. "It looks great on you." I say complimenting her wearing the scarf. It really does look great on her.

Natasha

I smile as I kiss him back and he deepens the kiss as do I. I look into his eyes smiling as I pull away. "I've never felt like this with anyone before. It's like you have this spell on me or something." I giggle biting my lip as I look at him. "Sorry, if your car seats get a little messy. I'll help you clean them." I blush a little looking at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Celina knew since she was dating a celebrity her life would change. She wasn't famous herself, but paparazzi would be around a lot more and would be wanting to ask her or him questions. She was terrified to think of it, but she didn't let herself get into it. "I know once paparazzi and fans are like asking questions and such I would feel like a celebrity. But that's just a road I'll love to take with you." She smiles when he kisses her cheek. "Thanks. I should get the scarf then."

Harry kissed her even more before she pulled away and so did he. She looked into his eyes and he looked into her eyes, already getting lost in them. "Cause you, you've got this spell on me.
I don't know what to believe. Kiss you once now I can't leave. 'Cause everything you do is magic. But everything you do is magic," He sings one of his songs as he kisses her forehead. He chuckles and flips his hair. "I don't mind if my car gets messed up."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Louis

I smile and look at her. "Life does change, even if you aren't a celebrity yourself. Danielle is a dancer, and Perrie is a singer, but just ask Natasha. Not everyone knows about her because she was just a friend and for forever they called us a couple, but now she's with Harry." I look at her. "You guys will get recognized for sure." I smile as she says she should get the scarf. "You should babe, but I'm not forcing you. If you don't want it you don't have to get it." I kiss her on the cheek and smile. I would never force her to do something that she doesn't want to do or to buy something she doesn't want to buy.

Natasha

I listen to him sing a verse of their song Magic and I smile at him. "Everything you do is maaagic." I sing back to him, and bite my lip when he flips his hair. "Good, cause uh. Yeah." I blush even darker this time and hide my face in his chest playfully. I loved being with him, he's so perfect and just doing things like this with him is everything.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Celina sighs and twirls a piece of hair, she looked a little nervous, but contented. "I'm sure people are going to notice Natasha a lot since she's with Harry. But you never know with the paparazzi because with them they might ask perverted questions," She laughed, knowing that there must be a perverted paparazzi somewhere in the world that would want to take some time and try to ask a perverted question to them. "I like the scarf, but I still want to wait and buy it when I buy the rest of the clothes. I probably should go back to shopping." She says, as she starts to look at clothes again.

Harry smiles as she sings a little verse back to him. He loved when she sang back to him. It shows that she really did like when he sang so she wanted to sing back to him. She bites her lip when he flipped his hair and it made him bite his lip in return. He laughs when it seems like it was hard for her to speak since only little words were coming out. She starts to blush and it made him sigh as she hides her face in his chest. "Don't hide, babe."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Louis

I look at her.  "They ask a lot of perverted questions.  We just ignore them."  I smile, looking around.  "Getting back to shopping would probably be a good idea."  I watch her look around for more clothing as I look at some of the stuff.  I find this little floral colored sun dress that I think would look really nice on her but I want to see what she thinks of it and if she even notices it in the first place.  I look at it for a second noticing that there are yellow, red, blue, and even green ones.  I love how they look, I bet I'd love how it looks even more if it was on my girl.

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 25 A11ca716146cbfd70a502d610e42b5ff

Natasha

I can't help but giggle and look up at him. "Honestly I don't know why I blush so much around you. I rarely ever blush around someone a lot. I guess I just feel more comfortable with you, that's all." I smile up at him looking into his eye, before I kiss him on the lips. I playfully run my hands down his back again since he was still on top of me and inside of me. I didn't really mind if we kept going or if we stopped, as long as I'm with him I couldn't care about anything else. I love him so much, more than anyone else ever.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Celina giggles as he replies as she keeps on looking. She picks up a few shirts and pants and even a few shoes. She didn't care how many clothes she was going to have at the end, but she didn't care because she needs a lot of clothes. She walks by this floral sun dress, but she didn't walk away from it completely. She walks over to it and sees it in different colors. The one in blue was really pretty. She took it in her size and started to twirl around with it. Now Louis would love to see her in this. "I love this," She shows the dress to Louis.

Harry chuckles and flips his hair. "It's alright. I found it hot whenever you blushed," He said, and smirked, and smiled at her. Whenever she did anything it always was hot. But when she blushed it was different. She smiles up at him and looks into his eyes as she kisses him on the lips and he kissed her back. He runs her fingers down his back and he shivered a bit since her fingers were cold, but he didn't know why they were.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Louis

I notice her stop at the sundresses and look at them for a second, choosing a blue one. She picks it out and twirls around with it. I smile as I watch her, she looks over at me and tells me she loves it. I smile even wider. "I was looking at it earlier, I thought you might like it, but I wanted to see what you thought of it first and see if you found it. I think it'd look absolutely beautiful on you." I grin and look at her, as she looks at it some more. I love shopping with her, she gets so excited over some of the clothes and I get to spend quality time with her. It's all so wonderful and perfect.

Natasha

I notice him shiver and I smile a little underneath the kiss, stopping from running my hand down his back. I hadn't realized how cold my fingers were, until now. I kiss him a little deeper, playing with his curls lightly, not sure if he liked it or not, since I know he isn't one to have people playing with his curls, but I just love playing with his hair. It's so soft.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Celina smiles at him as she looks at the dress some more, but then looks at Louis. She just loves to go shopping with him. She should do this more often. "I think it would look really good on me too. I should go try it on," She says, as she walks over to the dressing room, bringing the dress and her other clothes.

Harry keeps on kissing her as he wraps his arms around her shoulders. He pulled away from the kiss and then starts to kiss her neck again, but being careful to not kiss over the love bite. She starts to play with his curls again and sometimes he doesn't like it, but whenever she did it he didn't care. It actually felt nice feeling her fingers on his hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Louis

I smile following her over to the dressing rooms, much like the last store as I wait outside the door for her to come out, this time finding a chair. I sit in it and wait patiently for my beautiful girl to come out of there in the blue sundress we both love. I look up for a second, only to find someone tapping on my shoulder. I turn and a smile spreads across my face. It's Danielle, and Liam's right behind her. "Dani! Liam!" I smile, standing up as I embrace Danielle in a hug, and Liam in a brotherly hug. "What are you guys doing here?" I smile as Liam motions to Danielle's arm full of clothing. "Had to go shopping for the lady, how about you?" He grins. "Oh, I'm here with my new girlfriend. Her name's Celina." I smile at him, and he nods. "Congrats, man." He smiles at me as Danielle heads off to the dressing room next to Celina's. "That's she's great." "I bet she is."

Natasha

I smiles and moan a little, but not too much as he kisses at my neck, being careful not to kiss over the love bite that he made earlier. I stop playing with his curls as he wraps his arms around my shoulders, and I smile just wrapping mine back around his in return, kissing his jaw line first before kissing his neck being careful not to go over his love bite I had given him either.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Celina takes off everything, but except her bra so she could put on the dress. Once she had the dress on, she looked at it in the mirror before heading outside to see Louis. She decided to put her shoes on with the dress so she quickly put them on. She opened up the door and saw Louis there on the chair. It looked like he was waiting for her to come out. "What do you think?" She twirled around in the dress once.

Harry kept on kissing her neck, still being careful to not get near or touch her love bite. She wraps her arms around his shoulders, kissing his jaw line before kissing his neck. She was also being careful to not kiss over the love bite she gave him earlier. He closes his eyes while she was kissing his neck.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next