Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Louis

I smile at her, tears starting to form in my own eyes. I never thought I could be of such importance to someone, but this girl right here in my arms means everything to me. My life would be over if I ever lost her. I hold her closely to me, wrapping my arms completely around her. "I'm always here for you babe, and I'll never leave." I look at her, and smile, brushing a piece of hair back. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." I look into her eyes for a second. "From the moment I met you, everything changed. I knew I had to get you whatever the pain. I had to take you and make you mine." I lean in closely to her lips, inches apart. "It's everything about you, everything that you do.." I trail off, leaning in to kiss her gently, but passionately on the lips.

Natasha

I look at him a little oddly, but not so much as I realize he is right. We aren't wearing protection. I am 18 though, and if it does happen, then so be it. I'm old enough. I just really hope he won't leave me if I become pregnant. "I didn't even realize it..." I look down a bit embarrassed, and giggle. "That wasn't what I was going to say at all..." I trail off and blush again. "I almost reached my climax, but I'm getting kinda tired.." I lied, and giggled, trying to hide the fact that I was really full of energy, but I wanted him to do me so hard I can't walk tomorrow morning.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Celina looked over at him, shocked that tears were starting to form in his eyes. She never saw him cry before, but she knew that she was going to cry a lot while she was dating him. "Louis, are you crying?" She asked, giggling a little, concerned that she did something to make him cry or at least get tears in his own eyes. She smiled and laughed as she looked at him as his arms were wrapped around her. "Are you sure about that?" She asked, only messing with him just a bit. She keeps on smiling, but bigger this time. "Love only works when there's two people in love. You really feel in love?" She asked him, blushing. Tears started to form in her eyes as he kept on going. But she knew that instead of just tears, she was going to actually cry. "You are the best thing that’s ever been mine..." She quietly songs in her mind as she looks at him, starting to cry. She looks at him, leaning in to kiss him back.

Harry moved a little closer, concerned that he said the wrong thing or something. But could the wrong thing be okay? He just hoped that didn't hurt her or anything. What if he did make her pregnant? What would he do then? He sighs, looking at her, still concerned that he hurt her. "Natasha, what if I do make you pregnant? That's what I was worried about when I had sex the first time and I don't want to have that feeling again." He paused, even though he wanted to say more, but he couldn't. He looked down, almost like he has surrendered something.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Louis

I brush through her hear gently as I kiss her, caressing the back of her neck and her cheek. I kiss her for a minute or so, before pulling away. "Nah, I'm not crying. Just a little emotional." I smile at her, and look at her, crying. I kiss away a tear that had fallen onto her cheek and smile at her. "I'm positive about that, love." I notice her blush, and I smile looking into her eyes. "I'm not sure what love is exactly. I don't think you can really define love. But if love is the feeling where you would risk your life to save someone else, and you'd do anything to be with them and just be near them and to hear their voice..." I pause, wiping away a tear that had managed to escape. "Then yes, I'm in love." I smile and look at her. "Not just with anyone. With the most beautiful, and most special girl in the entire world. She's rather sensitive, and can be funny, and is just all around amazing. I'm so glad to have her as mine." I kiss her on the cheek, and wipe a few tears now resting on her cheek away.

Natasha

I sigh and look at him, not really wanting to tell him, but I guess I was going to have to. I don't want the poor guy worrying himself to death. That wouldn't be good for the relationship or us. I sit up, and look at him. "Harry..I'm on the pill." I look at him, and bite my lip, unsure of what he was going to say next. "I've been on the pill since I was 13." I look at him. "If you don't want to do this..I can stop." I blush getting a little embarrassed now. I've never seen him so upset like this. It's rather adorable, but I'd rather not see him hurt.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Celina keeps on kissing him back, smiling under the kiss lightly. When he pulled away, she also pulled away. "Oh, but if you cry, I'll wipe those tears away." She says smiling, and hugging him tight, making sure he wouldn't fly away and then never come back. She sighs, and yawns, looking at him as he starts to speak about love. She wasn't so sure what love really was is either. She never really experienced it before, but she had a feeling that she will figure it out while dating him. "I don't know what love is either, but I feel like while I'm dating you I'll figure that out. But you're right. I think love can be an amazing thing especially when you share it with a special person." She pauses as she smiles at him and puts a strand of hair behind her ear. "Who is that girl?" She laughs even though she knew who it was.

Harry looks at her, his face still concerned. He knew that she was probably going to tell him something and he wasn't ready for it at all. He sighs and listens to her speak. Pill? That is definitely something he wasn't looking forward to. He looks down at the ground again and then back up to her. "Wait what?" He asked her, looking shocked, but a little disappointed also.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Louis

I smile at her, pulling her closer to me, while keeping my arms wrapped around her body. My fingers intertwined together around her back. "That girl..." I pause looking at her and smiling so wide I felt like my face was going to fall off. "Is you." I kiss her on the cheek. "And it will always be you." I look at her. "There's only one way it will still be you, but at the same time you will be sharing it." I pause, hoping that made her a little suspicious. That's what I was hoping for. I lean in closely, kissing her neck gently before moving my mouth up to her ear and whispering ever so quietly. "And that girl, will call me daddy."

Natasha

I run my hand through my hair, getting off the top of him and sit on the edge of the bed. I sigh loudly. "I'm on birth control, Harry." I blurt out, rubbing my face with my hands. "I started taking it when I was thirteen to control my acne, but I eventually stopped. Then I was getting threats of getting raped, and I was scared so I started taking it again." I run my hand through my hair, holding my head in my hands. "I wanted to be safe just incase..." I mutter a little bit, through my tears.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Celina looks at her, smiling, as he pulls her closer towards him and keeps his arms wrapped around her body. She knew who he was talking about, but she acted like she was shocked by his response. She gasped, but laughed. "Oh. I thought it was someone else." She giggles a little as she really liked messing with him at this point in time. She looks at him even closely as he keeps on talking and then he made her feel a little suspicious when he was saying, 'but at the same time you will be sharing it.' She didn't understand what he meant, but knowing Louis he probably would explain it to her. "Our daughter?" She choked, not believing what came out of her mouth. Could she really think of marrying him one day?

Harry still looked concerned, disappointed, and a little sad because he didn't know what could come next. He really thought he could have made her pregnant, but maybe that won't happen because she has something that would not make her get anywhere close to that. He choked when those words came out. He didn't really know if he could survive. At least she was protecting herself from not getting pregnant and especially someone like him who could easily make a girl pregnant if he really wanted to. "Oh, I see." He says, sighing, as he bites his lip to think, and then he takes a breath. "No worries. I just-" He paused. He couldn't finish his sentence. He was speechless.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Louis

I smile at her, and bite my lip afraid that I may have said something wrong, or upset her.  "Not now, or any time soon..."  I chuckle a little.  I definitely wasn't ready for that committment yet, but possibly sometime down the road, I would like to marry her.  "I'm just saying, possibly in the future."  I look at her, still a little worried of what she might think.  I hope she doesn't think I'm rushing anything, because that's not what I want at all.  While Natasha and Harry are probably having sex, I'm sitting here talking over things with her.  I love this more than anything.  It's not going too slow, or too fast.  Just perfect.  I just hoped that whenever and if ever that day came that I should marry her, she would accept my hand in marriage.

Natasha

I shake my head.  I really wanted to know what was so bad about taking birth control.  What did he think it would do?  Did he actually want me to get pregnant?  I didn't think taking birth control was all that bad, but apparently he did and that just makes me even more anxious and nervous.  I don't want him to be hurt or mad.  "You-You what Harry?"  I whisper out, lifting my head and taking in a deep breath.  I turn to look at him.  He sighs and bites his lip, then takes a deep breath.  Honestly, what is wrong with taking birth control? Is there some hidden secret he knows that I don't or a reason why he doesn't want me to take it?  I don't dare question him about it.  He'll tell me on his own eventually.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Celina sighs as she thought that soon he would ask her to marry him, but maybe he wasn't ready just yet. She basically just met him and he probably doesn't want to rush anything, such as marrying. She wouldn't want to rush anything either because there's so many things she would love to do with him before he does ask her to marry him. "I didn't think you were going to ask me just yet. We basically just met. And besides, there's still a lot of stuff I want to do with you before we rush into anything serious." She smiles and looks at him as she starts to think of the day that he would ask her to marry him. It wasn't going to happen anytime soon, but she wants to make sure she was ready when it happened.

Harry takes another deep breath and looks at her one time before looking away. He didn't want to upset her, but she might ask what the heck was wrong about taking birth control. It's not like he wanted to make her pregnant just yet, but it's just complicated somehow. Would she understand if he told her that? Possibly not, but it's worth a shot. He sighs as he looks back up at her as he starts to speak. He wasn't sure of what to say yet, but he knew he would figure it out while he started to talk. "Listen. I don't think it's bad to take birth control at all. I know in health classes they teach you how to take care of yourself if you don't want to get pregnant. It's not that I do want to get you pregnant, but let's just say it's complicated." He pauses and looked at her, still a little upset about telling her all of this. "I hope you understand what I mean by 'complicated.' But if somehow I did make you pregnant I wouldn't know what to do with myself." He says it like he meant it as he leaned in and kissed her cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Louis

I smile at her.  She's honestly so understanding.  "There's so much I still want to do with you before I could ever make a commitment like that, but when the time comes.  I know it'll be worth it."  I look at her, caressing her cheek in my hand.  "I really do like you Celina, and I really think we can make this work."  I kiss her on the forehead, and look into her loving eyes.  It's a wonder why someone didn't snag her up before I did.  I'm glad they didn't, but she's honestly so beautiful and her personality is just out of this world.  I don't see how they couldn't.  She's everything a guy could ever ask for, but she's mine.  I don't intend on sharing her with another.

Natasha

I look at him, and listen to every single word he says carefully.  "Haz..I don't know what I would do if I got pregnant either, but we're in this together. Okay?"  I reach out and touch his arm gently, looking at him.  I look away and bite my lip before turning back to him.  "If you don't want me on the pill, I'll stop taking it."  I let out a breath.  I would do anything for him, and honestly.  I wouldn't really mind getting pregnant.  I have wanted a child since I was 16, but I was waiting for the right guy.  I don't want Harry to worry about what would happen if I do get pregnant.  I just can't even imagine what would happen.  "I'm not entirely sure what you mean.."  I look at him tilting my head a bit confused.  "I guess what you're trying to say is you don't want me to get pregnant?"  I bite my lip.  "Then..why was there a big deal out of me taking birth control?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Celina smiles back at him as she knew that he understood everything she told him. "It will totally be worth it, but of course let's not think about it right now because I just want to enjoy this moment. I hope it lasts forever." She says, as she looks at him as he tells her that he really likes her, as she blushes. "I really like you too, Louis. I'm sure this can work." She lets him kiss her cheek as she smiles again, and blushes even more.

Harry listens to her speak as she bites his lip for a minute and then stops. He only hoped that she understood what he was saying. "Always." He replies slowly as he watched her carefully and then reply again. "You don't have to stop taking the pill just because of me. I don't want to look back in time and say to myself that I made you stop something that you did want to keep on doing. But if you decide on stopping taking the pill, then that's okay also. Whatever you decide on doing, I'll always be here with you and support your decision." He sighs, as he looks over at her to make sure if she was okay as he bit his lip once again. He listens to her speak as he takes a breath and it was hard for him to say this. "Well, erm, I don't want you to get pregnant just yet. And I don't know. I just don't want you to be in pain or feel hurt. I don't think it's painful at all to be on those pills, but I don't want you to feel bad or anything."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Louis

I notice her blushing and it brings a wide smile on my face.  "You're so beautiful when you blush, and even when you don't blush.  Everything you do is beautiful."  I smile at her and look into her eyes.  "I have no idea how I got so lucky, but I'm glad I did. You're everything I could've asked for and more.  You're understanding, caring, compassionate.  Everything I ever wanted in a girl."  I lean in closely to her and whisper in her ear.  "I'm in love with you, and all your little things."

Natasha

I get off the bed, grabbing my jeans and rummaging through the front pocket pulling out the pill case.  "See these?"  I asked him pointing to the pills.  I walk over to the trash can and toss them in it.  I still don't see the bad side of me taking them, but if it's what he wants then it's what I want as well.  "There."  I walk back over to the bed not even caring that I was naked in front of him.  I crawl back into the bed and lay down with my head on the pillows.  "I still don't see the big deal, but I just won't take them anymore.  They were mainly for my ache, but I decided to keep taking them."  I look at him.  "No worries for those anymore, but if we're going to have sex I hope you have condoms..if you don't want me to get pregnant.  If you do, then we don't need them obviously."  I giggle. Obviously you wouldn't need condoms if you wanted to get pregnant.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Celina smiles and giggles as he notices her blushing. "And everything single thing you do is hot and cute." She replies, laughing harder this time as he complimented her really sweetly. She keeps on looking at him as he keeps on talking about her. "Thank you, Louis. You're the sweetest guy ever! I don't know how I could be lucky enough to have you. At times I feel like I don't deserve you." She sighs as he watches him as he whispers something in her ear. She smiles again and blushes again.

Harry watches her get off the bed as she brings out her pill case and he sighed as he nodded and watched her throw them in the trash can. "You are brave, but you know you didn't have to do that. But I guess you just wanted to?" He told her, as he watched her come back and he didn't even say anything about her being naked in front of him until she got back on the bed. "You know you look sexy naked, babe." He chuckles as he bits his lip, teasing her. He lays down with her, staring into her eyes. "Well, you did it. And I'm proud of you." He paused as she brought up condoms. He laughed. "Yes, I sure do. I can go grab them now. Sometimes I don't even use them. But what if they fall off while we're doing it?" He asked her, laughing a little.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Louis

I pull back away from her ear, kissing her cheek in the process.  I look into her beautiful golden eyes again and smile.  "Even if you didn't deserve me, I would never leave you.  You deserve nothing but the best, and I'm prepared to give you everything I've got."  I look at her, and smile.  I quietly lean in towards her, keeping our lips just centimeters apart, teasing her a bit before closing the space and kissing her.  The kiss is passionate, but gentle.  I can feel the electricity coursing through my veins as we kiss.  Igniting something deep within me.

Natasha

I smile at him as he compliments me being naked.  "Babe, you look extremely sexy naked.  You look extremely sexy even with clothes on."  I giggle and wink at him.   "I'm proud of myself too, Harry."  I smile as he lays down next to me.  I turn on my side so I'm facing him, my hands tucked up by my chest.  "I don't think they can slip off, unless you get sizes bigger than you need."  I giggle.  I have never been open about having sex, but it seems right when you're in the process.  "Go get them, tiger."  I wink at him, and bite my lip.  "Then you can show me what you've got."  I smile challengingly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Celina watches him pull back from her ear as he kisses her cheek and she giggles a bit. She saw him looking into her eyes again as she laughs and looks into his. "I'll never leave you. Stay with you until I die." She looks back at him as she smiles really big and keeps on smiling until she wanted to stop. She notices him leaning in to kiss her, but he stays there, teasing her, as he does lean in eventually and she leans in back, kissing him.

Harry watches her smile as he smiles back. He smirks and chuckles as she compliments him on being naked also. "Thank you, thank you very much," He says in an Elvis Presley voice. He really likes him. "You should be proud. I wouldn't think any other girl I would have dated would even think of throwing out those pills, but you aren't like those girls. You're different." He told her, smiling, and kissing her cheek, lightly. "Don't worry. Hopefully they aren't too big for you then," He jokes around as he flips his hair. He sits up, as he nods, and got off the bed. "Will be back. Try to not miss me." He laughs as he leaves and heads to get the condoms. He came back with them a few minutes later as he threw them on the bed and he jumped onto the bed, almost falling over on her. "I'll show you not one thing I got, but everything single thing I have." He winks at her as he bites his lip, teasing her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Louis

I loosen my grip around her a little bit, but not too much, keeping my arms still locked around her.  I playfully move on hand up her back to play with her hair while I kiss her.  The kiss isn't one of force and lust, but of that of love.  Kissing her feels like fireworks igniting deep within my soul.  It makes me feel alive, and free, knowing I have a girl like her.  She's everything I ever wanted, and everything I need.  I playfully run my fingers through her hair, keeping up with the kiss.  I don't deepen it one bit, keeping it sweet and simple.  I love being here with her, and getting the chance to do this with her.  It feels magical.

Natasha

I giggle as he does his Elvis Presley impression, and watch him.  He's so adorable.  "I'm not most girls.  I'm special."  I blush and laugh a little.  I get butterflies in my stomach once he kisses my cheek and listen to him talk.  I laugh as he says he hopes the condoms aren't too big for me, and look at him.  He's really a charmer and he's just perfect.  I watch him flip his hair and then sit up before getting off the bed.  I listen to him talk and grin.  "I miss you alreadyyy."  I singsong as he leaves to get the condoms.  I look around the room and smile, biting my lip.  I can't believe I'm doing this, and I'm actually okay with it.  I never would have imagined myself as a girl to have sex before marriage, but you know what, it feels damn good, especially because I think Harry might just be the one.  I hope he thinks the same about me.  I giggle as he comes back throwing the condoms on the bed first, before jumping on the bed next to me, practically laying on top of me.  "Careful babe, don't squish me."  I laugh and look at him.  I listen to him talk.  He winks at me and bites his lips.  Oh what this boy does to me.  "Hit me with your best shot."  I tease him winking back, giggle a little.  I smile and bite my lip teasingly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 pm

Celina kisses him back even more as she moves a little closer towards him to have a better grip. She smiles under the kiss, but it was only a little one. Her favorite thing in the world right now is kissing him. Nothing can feel better than kissing the guy you love and care so much about. That is just something that anyone wants to feel. 

Harry laughed as he almost fell on her, but even though he didn't, he pretended that he fell on her and he was squishing her. He smirked, and flipped his hair, only messing with her and her body. "Just messing with you, but does it feel good, no?" He asked her, with a wink, as he gets off of her. He laughed again as she started to talk again. "Oh I shall, but I know that's a song also. Haha," He licks his lips as he takes a condom and puts it on. While he was putting it on, he was laughing for no reason at all. But he didn't care because he knew that she probably loves his laugh.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Louis

I smile a tiny bit under the kiss, not a lot to try and savor every moment I have with her.  I lean back against the couch slightly, still holding her around me.  I smile as she moves a little closer to me to have a better grip.  I kiss her back still passionately, but gently.  I love this more than anything in the world.  Being here, kissing her.  I run my fingers through her hair gently, being cautious not to pull on any knots or create any knots.

Natasha

I laugh as he pretends to fall on me, and tries to squish me.  "Harry! Get off!" I squeals out through my laughter as he pretends to squish me.  I let out a deep breath once he gets off my playfully.  He wasn't really squishing me.  "You big moose!" I giggle and look at him.  I shiver when he winks at me, playfully of course.  I love his wink, it's the most cutest thing in the world.  "I know it's a song."  I wink at him and bite my lip teasingly, giggling.  I watch him as he licks his lips and grabs a condom.  He starts laughing while putting it on, and I can't help but giggle.  He's so adorable, and his laugh gets to me every time.  It's so  adorable and I just can't. No.  He's just amazing.  Really.  I love everything about him.  The way he can make me feel so good about myself, and the way he makes me laugh, and the way he laughs, and the way he looks at me with those loving eyes.  I giggle as he laughs, and lay my head back on the pillow, smiling up at the ceiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Celina notices him smile under the kiss a bit as she keeps on kissing him back. She closed her eyes while kissing him while she started to think of her and Louis, in like a few years, married already. With two children, one girl and one boy. Why was she thinking of this now? Was it a sign that she was going to marry him one day?

Harry chuckles and flips his hair once he finally got off of her. He saw her laughing when he was squishing her. "You know I'll never actually squish you," He smirks, and sighs, as he stares at her with wide eyes. He didn't completely understand why she was so perfect. He knows that a real girl isn't perfect and a perfect girl isn't real. Even though that's the truth, he still thinks she's perfect and beautiful in her own ways. He doesn't think she's actually a perfect person all together because he wants her to fall down and jump back up again. But in other ways she is perfect to him because of being herself and not changing for anyone. He notices her wink at him as he smirks and chuckles and winks back at her. "Babe, put a condom on," He told her, pushing a condom closer towards her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Louis

I continue kissing her for a while longer, before pulling away.  I smile looking into her eyes, tucking a piece of fallen hair back behind her ear.  I caress her cheek with my hand, looking into her golden eyes.  I smile staring into her eyes, while I begin to think about the future.  In a few years, how I plan on proposing to her.  It's going to be so romantic, and I'm going to make sure of that.  I just need to figure out a few things before that time though, but I have a while.  Who's rushing?

Natasha

I giggle and look at him.  "I know you wouldn't, love."  I smile as he says he'll never squish me.  I turn my head to look at him and grin, when I notice him staring at me.  "Yes??" I ask skeptically.  He's so perfect, I don't see how anybody could be so perfect, I honestly don't.  A perfect person doesn't exist, but everybody has their own definition of perfect, and Harry probably does have his moments, but all together I think he's amazing.  I notice him wink back at me, and I giggle.  I turn my head at him, giving him a weird look when he tells me to put a condom on.  I pick up the package and throw it at his face, giggling.  "What am I supposed to put it on? My toe?"  I laugh and look at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:41 am

Celina continues to kiss him back before he also pulled away from the kiss. She noticed him looking into her eyes as she giggles and looks into his. His eyes were so beautiful and you could stare at them for ages probably. She lowers her head down on his shoulder as she kisses his cheek lightly.

Harry chuckles and looks at her. He smirks a little and bites his lip, teasing her like he has done a lot before. When she noticed him staring at her, he blinks his eyes and stares at her even more. "You're just beautiful. That's all." He told her with a smile as he flipped his hair and stared at her for even longer. He keeps on looking at her as she picks up the condom package and throws it at his face. He laughs and throws it back at her. "You don't know how to put one on or are you just messing with me?" He asked her, laughing, and got on top of her, playfully.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Louis

I smile as she lowers her head onto my shoulder, kissing my cheek.  I love it whenever she kisses my cheek.  I wrap my arms around her, pushing my face into her hair a little bit.  It smells of vanilla and strawberry.  Very delightful really.  I close my eyes as I put my face into the crook of her neck, and let a single tear slip out from my eye.  The tears I've been holding back for years escaping, quietly and breathlessly.

Natasha

I see him smirk and bite his lip, and I bite mine back, wiggling my eyebrows teasingly.  I hear him compliment me and call me beautiful and I can't help, but giggle. "Thanks, Haz."  I smile up at him.  I notice him stare at me even longer and flip his hair.  I roll my head back and laugh. He's so adorable.  I giggle as the condom hits Harry's face, and he quickly picks it up and throws it back at me.  I scoff at him, picking the condom up and chucking it off the bed.  I watch him get on top of me, laughing and I can't help, but laugh as well.  "Well if you haven't noticed, I'm not a male..."  I giggle and poke his nose.  "Silly boy."  I smile up at him, biting my tongue playfully while smiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Celina looks up at him as she smiles, but her head still on his shoulder. It's really comfortable for some reason to be on his shoulder. Or maybe it is because it's Louis's shoulder. She smiles again when his arms wrap around her. She loves whenever that happens. She somehow notices that Louis pushes his face into her hair. "Lou, are you smelling my hair?" She asked him, giggling. 

Harry licks his lips while she was biting her lip because it was so attractive when she did it. "No problem, love," He replies to her as he smiles back at her. He keeps on looking at her as she takes the condom and was chucking it off the bed. He laughed so hard. "Oh, I honestly haven't noticed." He was joking and only messing with her as he winked at her. "But really you need to somehow find a way to put it on," He laughed as she poked his nose.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Louis

I chuckle hearing her talk and giggle.  Her giggle filling the room, sounding like a harmony.  She was so perfect.  "Not exactly.."  I pull away, exposing my eyes filled with water, and red from crying a little bit.  "I love you."  I whisper before putting my head back into the side of her neck and holding her closely to me.  "I'm sorry you have to see me like this..." I whisper quietly.  Everything from my past coming back and haunting me.  Those little voices in my head whispering "you're not good enough for her"  "she deserves better"  "you should just die" circling around.

Natasha

I notice him lick his lips and I smile widely blushing a bit.  He starts laughing as I toss the condom off the bed.  Did he really think a girl could put on a condom?  He's probably just messing with me.  I giggle and look at him.  I playfully ruffle his hair when he says he hasn't noticed and laugh.    He winks at me, still waiting for me to apparently put the condom on.  It's physically impossible for a girl to.  "Harry, you know I can't."  I giggle as he laughs from me poking my nose.  I look up at him smiling.  "Girls can't wear condoms, silly boy."  I smile at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Celina looks at him and laughs as she notices him filled with tears in his eyes. It upset her a little. "Are you crying?" She asked him, looking a bit worried. She was okay with crying, but she most definitely wasn't okay with him crying. "I love you too. Hopefully I'll always will." She sighed, and sighed again. She was still a little worried when he said, 'i'm sorry you have to see me like this...' She just didn't understand why he was doing this. "I'm getting worried. Are you okay?" She asked him, hugging him for comfort.

Harry looks at her, laughing even harder this time as she looked back at him. He was only messing with her and he really enjoyed doing that. She might not know that or she might, but it doesn't matter. He enjoys doing it and that's all that counts. He flips his hair when she ruffled his hair. "I know," He smirks, biting his lip, playfully, as he smiles, playing a fake smile. "Only was messing with you. And I love doing that. How about you try next time? I like girls who play hard to get," He smirks again, biting his lips even harder.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Louis

I shake my head a little when she asks if I was crying.  I was, and I wasn't going to hide it.  "Yeah, I am."  I hug her closely.  "Don't worry about it love. It's okay."  I lift my head up from her shoulder and kiss her on the cheek.  "I hope you'll always love me too..."  I pull back looking into her eyes.  She's so caring, honestly I knew I'd break at some point, and I'm glad it happened while she was in my arms and I in hers.  I needed someone to make me feel wanted and loved.  Someone who I could trust to tell everything.  "I'm fine, babe.  Just lots of things running through my mind."  I kiss her forehead.

Natasha

I giggle at look at him.  I know he's only messing around, and its so adorable when he does.  I watch him flip his hair from me messing it up, and I ruffle it again.  I love his hair, okay? It's perfect.  I smile and giggle a little.  "Oh really? You like girls who play hard to get?"  I smirk sitting up as he bites his lip harder.  "Don't hurt yourself there."  I laugh, putting my feet over the edge of the bed.  My plan was for him to think I didn't want his love, when in all reality I do, and him to chase me.  I giggle a little at my plan and look at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next