Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon May 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Louis

I smile underneath the kiss as she kisses me back, leaning back against the wall. I almost forgot we were still on my bed for a second, until I felt the pillow behind my back. I pull her closer to my again, as she was still on top of me, kissing her back. I keep my arms wrapped around her, and hug her closely, pulling out of the kiss. I kiss the top of her forehead and brush my fingers through her hair.

Natasha

I giggle a little rolling my head to the side. "Yes Harry, you're too hot for me." I bite my lip looking back at him, as I notice him biting his lip too. I smile as he smirks, obviously me touching his chest was a bit ticklish to him. I stop as he says those last few words. 'that all i truly want'. That didn't mean that he only wanted the sex...did it? That meant he wanted me...right?
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Mon May 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Celina kisses him back as she giggles a little that he forgot that he and her were still on the bed. She lets him pull her closer and whenever he did that, it didn't bother her one bit. She honestly loved it when he pulled her any which way. She hugs him back, but only lightly and she pulls away from the kiss.

Harry smiles without showing any teeth as he smirks also. "And you're too beautiful for me." He smiles again, but this time showing his teeth. He chuckles when she bites her lip also and signals through out his body started going all over the place. He was left only staring at her and nothing else.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon May 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Louis

I look at her, and smile brushing away the hair from her eyes. I look into her beautiful eyes for a while, just mesmerized by how soft and gentle they were. I kiss her forehead, and smile. "We just missed the whole movie babe." I laugh nodding my head towards the credits playing. I look back at her and smile. I really didn't mind missing the movie if it means spending time with my favorite person in the world.

Natasha

I notice him staring at me and I stare back at him, still biting my lip and smiling. "Just kiss me." I plea and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him. I feel his length brush against me, but I ignore it. Soon I was going to feel it do much more than just brush against me. I love this moment. I never imagined myself doing anything like this with him. He's so perfect. "Harry." I manage to mutter in between the kiss. "rock me like a hurricane.." I whisper, kissing him again, but deeper.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue May 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Celina looks back at him as she smiles and watches him brush the hair out of her eyes. She saw him looking into her eyes and she looked into his eyes. She smiled again as he kissed her forehead. She started to giggle a little when he told her that they basically missed the movie. "It's not like I never saw the movie so it's no biggie. I rather be with you." She says as she kisses his cheek.

Harry bites his lip and smirks at her. She clearly was too beautiful, but he loves to play and mess around with her. It was so much fun to him, but he didn't know how she felt about it. "Why should I?" He laughed, as he gave in and kissed her with passion and love on her lips. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders as he moved in to get a better grip. He looked at her as she said his name. "Yes beautiful?" He asked once she said his name, but he chuckled when she finished. "Oh, I'll rock you any which way." He smirks again, kissing her back even more.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Louis

I smile as she kisses my cheek, hugging her closely. "You read my mind, babe." I lean my forehead against hers, smiling. She's so beautiful and perfect, I just love everything about her. I poke her on the nose, and chuckle a little pulling my forehead from hers so I can look her in the eyes. I lift her chin up gently with my fingers, tracing a finger delicately across her bottom lip, smiling. I look into her eyes again. "You're amazing."

Natasha

I smile underneath the kiss, deepening it further and further. I wrap my arms around his, and playfully trap him between my legs. I bring one hand around the back of his neck, playing with his curls, tugging them lightly, before grinding my hips against his. I moan quietly in the back of my throat, still kissing him. I love this more than anything. "Good." I manage to squeeze out, before kissing him again, my tongue lightly brushing against his lips.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue May 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Celina smiles and laughs. "Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." She didn't think she was honestly reading his mind, but if he thought she was then that didn't matter because of a matter of fact she could have been reading his mind. But the thing would be, she wouldn't catch that she would be reading his mind. She would just do it. She giggles when he pokes her nose and she pokes his nose back, smiling. "No, you're even more amazing."

Harry smiles and flips his hair as he keeps on kissing her, making the kiss even deeper than the last time he kissed her. He truly loved to kiss her and he probably had a feeling that she did too. She didn't need to say that she loved kissing him. He can already figure that out on his own. He chuckles as he was now trapped between her legs and he tried to get out. Once he did get out, he trapped her between his legs and let the kissing start off again while she was in between his legs. He rubs one of his hands through her hair as he smiles and laughs as he grinds his hips back against hers.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Louis

I kiss her on the cheek, taking her off my lap and placing her next to me on the bed. I quickly get myself up so I was now sitting in front of her, leaning over her. "Are you ticklish?" I smirk evilly, as I start to poke her sides. I chuckle a little, and kiss her lightly before poking her some more. I really hoped she was ticklish, but if not that's okay too. I smirk at her and look down at her, resting my weight on my hands, before sitting back and poking her again. I don't poke her hard enough to hurt her, just enough to tickle her.

Natasha

I giggle, now trapped between his legs. The feeling of his fingers running through my hair sends shivers down my back. It's electrifying really. How does he do this to me? He makes me feel like I'm in heaven. I quietly moan as he grinds his hips back against mine. I love that feeling. I also like the feeling of him above me, it makes me feel less-dominate and I like it when the guy takes charge. I kiss him back deeper than before, smiling underneath the kiss.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue May 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Celina smiles and lets him take her off his lap as she keeps her eyes on him at all times. She did that like almost like she was some kind of person that has to keep an eye on someone. She looked at him, and shrugged, as he started to poke her sides. It was really so ticklish. She started to laugh. "Louis! That is seriously so ticklish. I'm ticklish like everywhere." Everywhere can really mean everywhere, but she hopes that he wouldn't think of bad places to tickle her.

Harry kisses the top of her head as he moves her up towards his chest and she was now laying on his chest as he looks at her. He starts to touch her hair and even smell it. "Your hair smells good, babe." He chuckled as he smiled at her and kissed her lips, biting them just a bit. He wraps his arms around her shoulders as he keeps on kissing her, deeper this time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Louis

I smirk and poke her in the sides a little more. "Now I have something to use against you, babe." I chuckle a little, bending down to kiss her on the nose, before getting off of her and letting the poor girl breathe from the tickle attack. I get off the bed, laughing and lean against the wall watching her. She's absolutely gorgeous. "Are you hungry, love?" I look at the clock. We hadn't had dinner yet, maybe I could cook her something or take her out to a restaurant, if she wanted.

Natasha

I smirk as he pulls me ontop of him, to his chest. I smile, laying against him as he smells my hair. "Thanks." I giggle and look at him. I kiss him back and giggle a little when he bites my lip. It actually felt really good, he didn't bite too hard, just grazed which was enough to tease me. I feel him wrap his arms around me pulling me closer to him, as I kiss him back. I kiss him deeper as he kisses deeper.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue May 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Celina laughs and looks at him. "Yeah, but don't use it all of the time. I might have to get back at you." She smiles at the kiss on the nose and watches him get off of her and give her some space. She sat up a little as she stared at him. She nodded at his question. "Yes I am. Are you?" She said as she climbed out of the bed as she walked over to Louis.

Harry smiles and hugs her lightly one time and then pulled away. She was just so beautiful. It was too good to be true. He kisses her back, even deeper than before. He smiles under the kiss as his hands were now playing around and were on her chest.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Louis

I smile, pulling her to me by the waste, and giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Very. Would you like me to cook you something, or would you just like to go out?" I look down at her, I never realized how much taller I was than her. I love short girls, this is an added bonus. I wonder how many more bonuses I would discover. I hold her around the waist with one arm, the other by my side.

Natasha

I giggle and smile underneath the kiss, playfully tugging on his bottom lip, not hard at all. I smile, and kiss him back deeply, allowing him to roam my body freely. He has all control over me, and I want him to do whatever he pleases. I trust him with everything I've got.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Celina looks at him as he asks her if she wanted him to cook or go out. Both were pretty good options, but she wanted to do what he wanted to do the most. There, it would be fair. "Whatever you prefer. I don't care which one. If you were to cook, what would you make? I actually know how to cook a bit, but I made a lot of mistakes." She laughed, looking up at him as she noticed that he was much taller than her.

Harry kisses her even more, deeper this time as his hands explore around her body. His hands were trying to not tickle her as much, but he knows that probably wouldn't work so well since girls can be pretty ticklish. One hand was still on her chest and the other was near her privates.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu May 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Louis

I smile down at her, and push a piece of hair behind her ear. "We can cook together" I suggest, still smiling at her. "Anything you want. If I don't have it we can go to the store and get some." I would do anything for this girl. She wants it, she's got it. Anything in the world I'll get it for her. I wouldn't trade a billion dollars in the world for her. She's everything I ever wanted and everything I need.

Natasha

I'm not going to lie, it did tickle when he touched me, but I loved every second of it. There's a difference between pleasureful tickling and tickling just because, either way I still love to be tickled. I kiss him deeper, and realize his hand nearing my privates, giving him a little nod to let him know he's free to do anything. I just want him so bad right now.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 31, 2013 4:10 pm

Celina smiles back at him when he pushes a piece of hair behind her ear. "Good idea. But you probably will do more of the work." She giggles, taking his hand, and squeezing it gently. "Hmm. Anything you're really hungry for?" She asked him, thinking herself, but she wasn't completely sure yet. There was many things you could cook in this world, but she couldn't put her lips on what she wanted to make and then eat.

Harry smirks and kisses her back, deeper and deeper. He really did love to kiss her. If he could do one thing for the rest of his life it would be to kiss her. Because kissing her is one of the best feelings in the world. He looked at her, and it looked like he was allowed to go inside her privates and do as he pleases. He nodded, and started to put a few of his fingers inside.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Louis

I smile at her, "I'd do it all if I had to. I'd do anything for you." I kiss her forehead and notice her take my hand, squeezing it slightly. I look down at our hands and smile, squeezing hers back gently. "Well, lets go see what we have because I really don't know." I chuckle, and turn to walk out of the room, linking fingers with her as I open the door. I open the door and lead her out into the hallway and down the long corridor to the stairs.

Natasha

I roll my head back, grinding my hips against his fingers as he entered them inside of me. I roll my head back in complete pleasure, this feels like heaven. I love the thought of being on top of him while he does this. I could easily "ride" his fingers, or even better. I smile, looking back down at him before kissing his neck, and sucking a little on it. I suck a little further down than I had before, blowing on it a bit before sucking again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:30 am

Celina looks at him, her eyes only staring and doing nothing else. "Aw. You know I'll do anything for you." She smiles, and she looks down at their hands as he squeezes hers back. "Okay. Let's go!" She says, happily, as she follows Louis out of the room and then he opens up a door and leads her out into a hallway and down the long corridor to the stairs.

Harry smiles as he goes in a little farther, and he looks at her from time to time to make sure that he wasn't hurting her. He smiles again and bites his lip as he was enjoying it, but he was sure that he wasn't the only one that was enjoying it. She probably was enjoying it too. He lets her suck on his neck as he closes his eyes once because it felt so good to him. "Babe, do you want me to press harder?" He asked her, smiling, and watching her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:40 am

Louis

I turn around smiling at her, before I lift her off the ground, bridal style. I kiss her cheek quickly, before turning and walking down the stairs, carrying her. I laugh a little as I walk into the kitchen, holding her in one arm as I pull a chair out for her. I carefully place her down in the chair and kiss the top of her head, before walking over to the fridge and looking around inside. I look at the time, and smile back at her. "I could do breakfast for dinner? I myself skipped breakfast this morning anyways." I chuckle a little, keeping my eyes on her.

Natasha

I pull away from his neck, exposing the already bruising hickey. I smile at my "masterpiece" and look at him. I watch him go deeper into me, rolling my head back in pleasure. It feels so good. "Yesss." I giggle holding out the 's'. I close my eyes in pleasure. I honestly, truly love this. It feels like heaven. Screw that, it is heaven. I notice him biting his lip, and I smile. "You're so sexy when you bite your lip." I giggle and bite mine playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Celina giggles when he picks her up bridal style. She didn't mind that he picked her up honestly. How he does it though, always seems to crack her up somehow. She kept on giggling as he kisses her cheek and he was carrying her downstairs. It was kinda crazy, but amazing at the same time. Once they got to the kitchen, he puts her down on the chair gently. She smiles and looks up at him as he suggests to have breakfast for dinner. "Sure. That sounds great. Do you like pancakes and bacon and stuff?" She asked him, still keeping the same smile on her face.

Harry stopped moving his fingers around inside of her as he started to feel what she did on his neck. He couldn't see it, but he could feel it. It felt pretty hot. And fresh. He looks at her, and smiles back as he starts to move his fingers around inside of her again and presses harder. He smirks, and laughs when she compliments him. "Thanks babe. You know you're beautiful when you do everything." He leans in and gives her a kiss on the forehead.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Louis

"Yes I do." I smile and turn around to look through the fridge looking for ingredients to make pancakes and the package and bacon. I turn around closing the door and setting the ingredients on the counter. "Pancakes and Bacon it is babe." I flash a big grin towards her and slide the ingredients down near the stove, reaching up to grab a mixing bowl from the cupboard. I grab the bowl, and return to mix the ingredients together.

Natasha

I smile widely as he kisses my forehead, arching my back when he presses harder into me and deeper. It feels so good. I don't understand how something can feel this good, but I guess it can. I'm pretty sure he has much more for me to feel good about later. I look at him and moans quietly as he moves his fingers around inside of me.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Celina smiles and watches him head over to the fridge to look for the ingredients to make the pancakes and bacon. She was so hungry and once it would be finished it would look so good. Clearly while he would be making it, she would stare at it and want to eat it so badly. "Great! I'm so hungry." She says, and keeps on watching him get the ingredients and the bowl and then came back to start to mix the ingredients together.

Harry licks his lips and then bites his lip, to tease her, as he presses a bit harder inside of her, but not enough to actually hurt her or something. He looked back at her from time to time to look at her reaction and expression while he was doing this to her, and she was enjoying it. At least her moan was showing it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Louis

I pour some of the batter onto the pan and turn the oven on, setting the spatula next to the stove on the counter. I lean back against the counter top and smile at Celina, waiting for the pancakes to cook before I can flip them over. "What do you usually eat on your pancakes babe?" I turn to walk over to the fridge to get out the butter and syrup. Anything she wanted she's got it.

Natasha

I bite my lip, feeling him go a little bit harder. It honestly didn't hurt at all, it just felt better every time he did it. I hold back all the moans and screams threatening to break lose from it feeling so good. I lightly whisper his name, moaning quietly. "harryyyy..." I giggle rolling my head to the side, it feels amazing. I decided to straddle him between my legs, since I'm on top it's only fair.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Celina watches him pour the batter onto the pan and then turn on the oven. She could already smell it a bit, but it would be really delicious once a pancake was fully finished. He watched him lean back against the counter and look at her. She giggled quietly because somehow he was just way too hot, but somehow this time she found it to be funny. "Just butter and syrup." She told him with a smile.

Harry smiles at her as he goes a little harder. Honestly he didn't think he was hurting her, but being himself he still wants to make sure anyways. He did know that she probably was enjoying it. It probably was like heaven to her. No, it probably was heaven to her. He looked over at her, smirks a little, as she called his name. "Natashaaaaa...." He managed to cry out as she straddled him between her legs and he laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Louis

I close the refrigerator door, walking over and setting the butter and syrup down on the table. I smile at her, before turning and walking back to the store, flipping the pancakes back over. "Almost done, babe." I smile at her, and lean back, waiting for the pancakes to finish. After the pancakes finishing cooking, I flip them onto a dish and bring them over to the table. "Be careful babe, they're hot." I smirk, before walking back to the stove, and pouring more batter.

Natasha

I laugh, looking down at him and tracing little patterns into his chest. His fingers still inside of me. I trace a little heart in the middle of his bare chest, and write the initials "H & N forever" inside of it. I smile at him, and kiss him on the nose, teasingly rolling my hips while his fingers are still inside of me, lightly brushing against his length in a teasing way.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Celina keeps on watching him cook those pancakes as she was licking her lips because she was so hungry. She could smell them, but she couldn't taste them yet. She couldn't wait until she would eat the pancakes. The best part about them was that Louis made them. And he probably did a good job. She smiles when he said that they were almost done. A few more minutes until she gets to eat the pancakes. Once he was finished cooking the pancakes, she watched him put them on a dish and then bring them over to the table. When she saw that the pancakes were in front of her face, she smiled, and started to blow on them since they were hot.

Harry presses his fingers inside of her even harder, enjoying it, but he knows that he wasn't the only one that was enjoying it. He looked over at her as she starts to trace something on his chest. Once she was finished, he read it and it said, "H & N forever." When he was done reading it, he smiled, and kissed her lips quickly. He bites his lip once again, teasing her, as she rolls her hips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Louis

I finish up cooking the rest of the pancakes. There was 8 in total, we'd probably have some leftovers, but then again, maybe we wouldn't. I set the plate down on the table in front of Celina, and sit across from her. I smile up at her, as I take a pancake. I had cooked the bacon the in the time it took to cook all the pancakes, and I bring it over with the pancakes, placing it next to the plate on the table.

Natasha

I giggle and look at him biting his lip. That really just makes me want to jump the boy right then and there every time he bites his lip. It's so damn hot. I giggle again, as I stop rolling my hips. "You like that, Haz?" I tease, biting my lip and hovering above him, keeping our lips inches apart from each other. I can't wait until I finally lose my virginity to this boy. He's everything.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next