Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:33 pm

*movie*

Harry laughs. "Babe honestly if you have something else to do or just want to chill, you don't have to be finished." He looked at her. "I see that you're getting out though." He gets out of the shower, grabbing his towel and drying himself.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:33 am

Natasha giggles looking at Harry as she wraps the towel around herself. "I don't need to do anything else right now." She smiles at him drying her hair with a smaller towel located near the larger ones.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Harry looks over at her after he was done dying himself, and he wraps the towel around his body. "What do you want to do now, babe?" He asked her, smiling.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:45 pm

"I'm honestly really tired," Natasha giggles, looking over at Harry as she ties the towel like normally girls do to make it stick.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:15 pm

Harry licks his lips, looking at her. "I'm not that tired to be honest." He laughed. "However, I can still try to fall asleep with you."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon May 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Louis smiles as the movie gets closer to the end, knowing what was going to happen as he wraps his arms closer around Celina, hugging her tightly as he wraps the blankets around their shoulders. "This is it.." He smiles, kissing the top of her head.

Natasha giggles looking at Harry. "You don't have to go to bed with me if you don't want to babe, I can go to bed on my own if you want to stay up."

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Celina knew the movie was near the end and she looked at Louis. She had a feeling that something bad or sad would happen soon. However she could see it on his face.

Harry sighed. "That's true, but what if you need me?" He complained.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat May 10, 2014 1:04 am

Louis looks at the screen as it shows the man, entering his wife's hospital room for the last time. 'Do you think our love is strong enough to take us away together?' Ellie's voice drifts throughout the empty hospital room. Tears already forming in his eyes as he looks away, he's not much of a crier, but this movie gets him every time. Especially with the older people, as it's a remembrance of his grandmother.

Natasha giggles, picking up a pillow to hit him with lightly. "I love you Haz, come on. It's midnight anyways, we can at least cuddle or something. Unless you have something better to do at midnight on a saturday."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun May 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Celina somehow knew that something very sad was going to happen since the people are "older", as in grandparents age. They may die, but she would see for herself. She started to get a little teary, but the awful part didn't happen yet. Once it does happen, she was going to cry, tears would roll down her face.

Harry laughs after she hits him with a pillow and he throws it back at her, only lightly. "I love you too, Nat. I do love to cuddle. Let's go then." He takes her hand and goes somewhere to cuddle.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed May 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Louis smiles, holding onto her hand as he kisses her cheek, the nurse now walking in as the two left over bodies from Ellie and the man (forgot his name) laying in the bed. Louis already started to tear up, which he rarely does. Hugging her slightly as he notices her eyes already tearing up.

Natasha giggles, following Harry over to the bed as she laughs, throwing the pillow back on it. "You know Haz, I'm perfectly fine with going in the living room to cuddle as well if you want to watch tv or do something."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu May 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Celina realizes that they were dead, and that they died together in the bed. It was very sad and she started to tear up even more and she hugged Louis. Not everything can end happy and she knows that, but the movie was just so good. It's like... there's no words to describe it. It's great.

Harry chuckled, and nodded. "That sounds quite amazing, babe. Do you want me to carry you bridal style down there or are you strong and want to walk there by yourself?" He asked her, making his arms wide telling her that they are there if she chooses for him to carry her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun May 18, 2014 3:42 pm

Louis looks at Celina, hugging her more as she starts to tear up again, hugging him back. Kissing her on the top of the head, he smiles craddling her in his arms. "Amazing, huh?" He smiles, wiping the tears from her eyes as he hugs her closer and closer, snuggling his body against hers.

Natasha giggles, lightly hitting Harry on the arm as she smiles, looking at him. "I think I'd be okay to walk down there on my own, but just to be sure..." She giggles again, winking at him teasingly. "Only kidding, handsome. I can get there on my own if you want me to."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun May 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Celina cuddles Louis and hugs him tight as she kept on crying. The movie was really good, but she wasn't expecting there to be people that would die. Yeah, sure, not all movies have happy endings, but definitely a lot do. "Yeah it was," She answered him, trying to smile, but it came out more as a fake one since she was still crying and tears were flowing out of her eyes.

Harry pretends when she hit him that it hurt and he did little "ow's" telling her that it hit, but really it didn't. "You sure babe? Because if you get tired walking down those stairs I'm not going to come and get you." He was literally lying because he could never turn down not carrying her around or at least kissing her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Louis kisses Celina on the top of her head, hugging her closely to him. "Shh, it's okay princess. Don't try to force yourself to smile when you simply can't. I know it's sad. I'm right here." He smiles, looking down at the crying girl as he holds her closely to him like a protective father might. "I love you gorgeous."

"Did I hurt you?" Natasha looks at Harry, covering her mouth before smiling and giggling, knowing that he was joking around. "Does Harry want me to kiss his booboo, better?" She laughs, looking at him. "You would to, and you know it." She smiles, hitting him again as she looks at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue May 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Celina nods as he told her that she shouldn't try to smile. In fact, it probably looked bad when she was doing a fake smile anyway. She needed a tissue and she didn't feel like getting up to get one so she had to ask Louis for one. "Could you get me a tissue please, babe? Thank you so much. I don't feel like getting up," She asked him, and more tears were running down her face.

Harry laughs and flips his hair as he looks at her. "I was only kidding, babe. It didn't hurt at all." He told her. "That's another way how I like to tease you, thinking it hurts, but really it doesn't." He looks at her and laughs again, a little harder. "Just kiss me." He ordered, and leaned in to kiss her beautiful lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon May 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Louis looks at her, kissing her on the forehead as he reaches over onto the little stand to grab Celina a tissue, handing it to her gently. "Anything for my princess." He smiles, kissing her on the forehead as he hugs her closer, helping her dry her tears gently, brushing away a few strands of fallen hair from her eyes.

Natasha giggles, looking at him as he tells her it didn't even hurt and that's how he likes to tease her. She smiles as he orders her to kiss him, seeing him lean in as she also leans in, kissing him on the lips passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck as she stands on her tiptoes to reach him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Celina watches him as he goes to grab her a tissue. Once he gave her the tissue, she thanked him, and started to blow her nose and wipe her eyes. "That is so much better." She said. "Emotional movie I guess that's why."

Harry kisses her back even more, putting his hands around the sides of her cheeks to almost squeeze them. He was kissing her passionately and with meaning. He really did love her. Nobody could doubt it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Louis smiles, looking at her as he kisses her on the cheek, hugging her again. "It is, but it's really worth it, isn't it?" He grins, pearly white teeth showing through his open lips, looking into her eyes.

Natasha smiles, feeling Harry put his hands around the sides of her cheeks, kissing him back even more. She loves the feeling she gets whenever he wraps his hands around her or holds her, smiling against his lips as she kisses him back passionately.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Celina smiles and blushes as he kisses her cheek. It was a little ticklish, but she didn't say anything about that because she's used to it. She hugged him back. "Yeah it sure is." She smiled again.

Harry kisses her even deeply than previously and he moves his hands from her cheeks, and rides down to her hips. Once his hands stopped there, he stayed there, but didn't squeeze them. His hands were there like when a guy is supposed to dance with a girl.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri May 30, 2014 6:11 pm

Louis smiles, looking at her. "Want me to carry you upstairs, princess?" He chuckles lightly kissing Celina on the forehead, brushing little pieces of hair from her eyes as he looks into her own golden brown irises.

Natasha smiles, keeping her eyes closed as she feels his hands placed gently on her hips, like they're slow dancing, her arms wrapping around his neck. Kissing him passionately and deeper as well, smiling widely against his lips, giggling a little.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Celina nods and hugs Louis again before he was going to pick her up. "Yes pick me up like a princess." She says to him with a smile. He moves a few pieces of hair from her eyes, and she gave a little smile, looking at his eyes.

Harry teases her a little while kissing her, but not actually kissing her, however, it did seem like that. Once he was done teasing her, he went back to kissing her like normally. At times he did love teasing her, but he always felt kinda bad about it too.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:36 am

Smiling, before gently kissing her on the lips, Louis stands up off the couch, holding Celina in his arms. Looking down at her as he carries her Bridal styles, smiling widely before jumping the stairs two at a time. Reaching the top of the stairs, walking down the honey colored hallway into his room, he smiles, gently placing her on the bed. "You aren't like a princess, gorgeous. You are a princess." He looks at her, chuckling slightly before taking his shirt off, walking over to the bed.

Natasha giggles as he teases her, playfully whimpering like a little puppy, before he starts to kiss her again. She pulls away slightly, leaning her forehead against his as she smiles widely, looking into his gorgeous green eyes. "I love it when you tease me, Haz." She smirks, kissing him on the corners on his mouth before pulling away again. "And I love teasing you."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Celina kisses him back and she watches him as he picks her up, bridal style, just how she likes it best. She looked up at him and smiled as he was heading up the stairs, but jumped two at a time. He got to his room and placed her on the bed softly. She smiled, and watched him get on the bed next, taking off his shirt. Does this mean that they were going to have sex?

Harry licks his lips and smiles after he teased her. Teasing her was all just fun and games. She was whimpering like a puppy and he laughed, thinking that she was so adorable doing that. She pulled away from the kiss and started to look into his eyes, and he started to look into her beautiful eyes. "I love it when you tease me too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Louis smiles, looking at her as he notices that she was watching him take off his shirt. Chuckling lowly as he looks at her, playfully sliding underneath the blankets as he continues looking at her, propping himself up onto one arm. "Something wrong love?" He grins, pulling open the sheets next to him, allowing her to crawl in next to him.

Natasha giggles, looking at him as he licks his lips, whimpering like a puppy as she playfully pokes him on the nose. She blushes when he says he loves it when she teases him, giggling like one of those little school girls. "Oh really?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Celina shakes her head no and looks back at him. A guy taking off his shirt doesn't always have to mean sex, but that is usually what she thought. Louis is probably not the kind of guy that would have repeatedly have sex almost every night, or every other night. However, she still wanted to make sure anyway. "I'm okay, really." Usually when girls say 'i'm okay' means they really aren't.

Harry looks at her and smiles, laughing. She was so adorable and she doesn't even have to try to look that way. He pokes her back on the nose and chuckles, watching her expression afterwards. "Yes really." He kisses her cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next