Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Louis smiles looking at her as she walks back over to her, wrapping his arms around her middle. "I'll be your pillow to cry on, gorgeous." He grins, looking into her golden eyes before kissing her lightly on the lips, playfully dancing across the room with her in his arms as he falls onto the couch, allowing her to sit on his lap.

Natasha giggles, jumping to her feet as she intertwines her fingers with Harry's.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 15 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Celina watches him walk back over to her as he wraps his arms around her middle. She turned her head around to see him, but she couldn't turn around all the way. "I'll use it if I need it," She said. He kisses her on the lips and she kisses him back. He playfully dances across the room and she giggles, as he gets to the couch and sits down, and she sits down on his lap.

Harry smiles as she intertwined her fingers with his. Once she was ready, he walked over to the bathroom.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:20 am

Louis smiles, turning Celina somewhat to face him as he pushes a few strands of her hair back behind her ear, the previews coming on for only the other movies not The Notebook. "I love you Celina." He grins, looking into her eyes.

Natasha smiles, striding over to the bathroom with Harry, playfully swinging her hand back and forth as she opens the bathroom door.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Celina turns around when he does it for her. She looks at him, smiling. How could her boyfriend be so hot? The previews were beginning and sometimes they show some good movies. "I love you too."

Harry walked into the bathroom, still intertwined with Natasha. He started to get towels and what else they needed for the shower. He put on the fan and started to put on the water. "Tell me if the water is okay for you or not. You like hot showers?" He asked her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 am

Louis smiles looking towards the fire, before back at his lovely girlfriend in his arms, hugging her slightly as he lays his head gently on her shoulder. "Are you still cold, princess?" He grins, looking at her.

Natasha watches as he grabs the towels and everything, looking back at him. "The heat doesn't bother me." She giggles a little.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Celina looks at him and then saw that he looked over at the fire. Being near the fire helped with how cold she was, but she was still a little cold. "Yeah I'm just a little bit cold, but the fire did help."

Harry nods and kisses her cheek. "It doesn't bother me either." He laughs.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Louis smiles, reaching over the couch to pull a blanket over the edge of it. "The fire is lovely but so isn't my blanket." He chuckles, covering the two of them in the blanket as he moves to lay down on the couch, allowing her to lay on him if she wished.

Natasha giggles as she looks at Harry, stepping into the shower playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Celina watches him reach over the couch to get a blanket. Once he got the blanket, he put it around the both of them. The blanket felt really good and warm. She lay her head on his shoulder and looked up at him. "This feels really nice," She says with a smile.

Harry looks at her as she hops into the shower and he follows in behind her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Louis smiles, kissing her on the forehead as he cuddles with her, wrapping his arms around her as they lay on the couch together, the movie now starting. Smiling as he looks at her, kissing her on the cheek. "It does, doesn't it?"

Natasha giggles once she's in the shower, looking at Harry as she backs up against the wall, smiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Celina kisses him back, but on the cheek as she cuddles into him a little more than before. The movie was about to begin and she looks at the screen, excited for it to start. She looks over at Louis, smiling, so happy that she was with him.

Harry looks at her once they were both in the shower. She heads over to the back of the wall, and he kisses her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Louis smiles, kissing her on too of the head as the movie starts, hugging her closely to him as he turns his attention to the screen. The warmth of her on him feeling amazing as he closely his eyes slightly, reopening them, still smiling. He finally has his dream girl here with him.

Natasha giggles, looking at him as he kisses her, her kissing him back as she wraps her arms around him. The warm water splashing off of her skin as she looks into his eyes.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Celina smiles back, him kissing her on the head has always been adorable. She kisses him back on the same spot, and she was so excited for the movie to start. Nothing could be better than being with the guy she is in love with.

Harry kisses her a little more deeper, but he does realize that he's in the shower with her. She wraps her arms around him and he smiles under the kiss. He pulled away and looked at her. "So how do you want to do this? You want to wash your hair first, babe?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Louis smiles, wrapping his arms closer around her, cuddling into her as the movie starts playing. Looking at her before turning back to look at the tv, pulling the blanket up over our shoulders.

Natasha smiles, looking at him as she turns around. "Sure, I can shampoo and rinse then you do the same and then you can and then I'll condition." Laughing as she looks at him before turning to look for the shampoo.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Celina snuggles into him as the movie was beginning. She looked over at him and then back at the movie. There was nothing better than this moment.

Harry laughs and looks at her. "Sounds wonderful beautiful." He says and smiles at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:53 pm

*movie*

Natasha giggles, running her hands through her hair as she evenly spreads the shampoo out around it, looking at Harry, before turning around.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:57 pm

*movie*

Harry watches her get the shampoo. He was literally just standing at the back of the shower waiting until she was finished.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:59 pm

*movie*

Washing her hair free from all the soapy substances as she turns on her heels, walking towards Harry as she playfully changes spots with him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:03 pm

*movie*

Harry keeps on watching her and once she was done, they changed places. He wets his hair and then he takes the shampoo and puts it all around his hair. Once he was done with that, he rinses his hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:06 pm

*movie*

Smiling as she looks at Harry, leaning against the wet shower wall as she looks at him, grinning. "You look adorable with wet hair."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:10 pm

*movie*

Harry laughs and flips his hair once he was done rinsing, getting all of the extras out. "Thank you babe. You do too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:15 pm

*movie*

Giggling as she watches him flip his hair, little droplets of water droplets falling onto her skin as she smiles. "Good thing we're in the shower babe, you shaking your hairs is getting me wet." Realizing how bad that sounded after it came out of her mouth she covers it. "That sounded better in my head."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:18 pm

*movie*

Harry bites his lip realizing she said something that sounded wrong, but he could careless. He's the pervert king after all. "You are adorable." He smiles. "You may not even care if I got you wet and you were dry, love."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:21 pm

*movie*

Giggling as she looks at him, once again trading places as she smiles at him. "I wouldn't honestly." She laughs again, blushing slightly. Natasha usually blushes even when she doesn't have anything to blush about.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:24 pm

*movie*

Harry looks at her, still biting his lip a bit. He got all of the extra water out so he was basically done. "Are you finished babe or you need to do something more?" He asked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:27 pm

*movie*

"I can be finished if you want me to?" She giggles, looking at him as she moves out of the water, turning it off. "I just hate getting out once I get it because it's so cold." Natasha smiles, poking his stomach.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next