Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Louis smiles as she giggles. He could honestly listen to her giggle all day, because it's so perfect and it's so her. "Liam's been pretty serious posting his tweets lately. It's a little scary honestly, because he gets so frustrated. I feel for him. He's like my little brother, you know?" I look at her and smile. She sighs when I tell her to breathe, and I sigh sassily back trying to make her laugh. "Well thank you gorgeous, and by the way. Love the accent." He looks at her and smiles as her British accent comes out. It'd been a long time since he heard it. Back to third grade at the most. "Of course I know that, but hey. If it makes you happy and you love it, then I'm all for it. I just want you to be happy." He bites his bottom lip looking at her, as she continues to speak in her British accent. "That sounds about accurate really. I'm sure that's probably all they do. I wouldn't be surprised if a pic of us hasn't already yet been leaked into the media. I haven't seen any paps or anything yet, but I'm pretty sure that we'll find some soon if they haven't already secretly found us." He sighs looking at her, as he smiles. "Where do you want to go first? We could go to the mall, and then just chill out at the park before going home for the night, or the other way around. Go to the park, then to the mall before chilling at home for the night?" He offers, looking down at her.

Natasha nods, looking at him. "Well yeah, I mean. If you see something about yourself, of course you're going to be curious to read it to see what it says." She blushes lightly as he kisses her on the forehead, biting her bottom lip gently. "I know, but now you have someone to cry about it with." She smiles looking at him. "You might think it's weakness to cry in front of a girl, but I'm not just your girlfriend. I'm your best friend, or at least I hope. Besides the band mates of course. It's okay to cry on me, I have a shoulder. You may use it." She smirks looking into his eyes. "That's true. Think positive, babe. You've got me and your mates, and Celina." She smiles a little, eyes glittering. "No, but I might." She looks at him, referring to if he was peeping on the fans being naked. She hopes his eyes aren't wandering to other girls, because that wouldn't be the best in a relationship. He leans in to kiss her back, and she forgets about what he just said, kissing him back as she props her legs up on both sides of his body, arms still wrapped around his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 9 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Celina listens to Louis talk about Liam. She knew that he has been really angry lately on Twitter about some show that he watches. "I've heard about Liam getting all mad on Twitter about some show he watches. I feel bad for him, but I'm sure he's trying to handle it by now." She smiles at him as he said that Liam was like a little brother to him. It was true though. He was in fact the oldest in the band so all of the lads would be little brothers to him and they would look at him like he was their big brother. She blushes when he compliments her on the accent. She still didn't understand how or where it came from. Suppose hearing Louis's British accent made her want to start speaking like that too. She can't lie because she wanted to speak like that again, but for some odd reason she stopped talking like that and it was like hidden someone in her mind or maybe her heart. Louis was the one to unlock it for her. "Thanks. I don't know where it came from, but all of a sudden I started to talk like that. And I still am. I never knew the real reason why I stopped doing it in the first place." She laughed, and smiled, really glad that she is speaking in the accent that she was born with and not her American one that she was learning. "I can already imagine myself taking photos for a photoshoot," She smiles, looking at him. She nodded when he said that it could be possible that the paparazzi could have took a picture of them and already posted it on the media. "If the paparazzi did, then that will be something. I haven't seen any around so maybe not." He tries to make an offer on what to do, but once again both options sounded good to her. However there should be one that she wants to do more than the other. "Hard decision again, but I think I may have to go with the first option. Get the hardest and tiredest thing out of a way and then the least tired stuff."

Harry laughed and nods. "Even how rude or sweet it is, yes." He smiles, looking at her, as he started to play with her hair, getting a bit distracted, but he can't help himself. He hugs her when she says there is someone now that you can cry about it with. She can always make him feel better even when he is down. "It's you, isn't it?" He asked, only joking with her because he knew it was her, but he likes to play around, sometimes to annoy her or tease her. She told him that it may be a weakness to him to cry in front of a girl, and he sighs, kinda agreeing with her. To him sometimes crying in front of a girl can seem like the guy is weak and the girl is stronger. Other times it may just seem like the guy needs extra comfort. "No, no, I mean, I guess it will be weird to cry in front of you and all, but I think it will be really nice too. Like if we both cry together, then we can both comfort each other. You can use my shoulder anytime you want too, babe." He looks at her and holds her hand, kissing it, lightly. He keeps on kissing her back, making the kiss deeper each time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Louis nods looking at her. "It's Duck Dynasty. Someone said something about being against homosexuals, and Liam said he supports his opinion, and fans took it the wrong way. Liam meant it as, he supports the fact that he is against homosexuals, not being against homosexuals himself." He purses his lips in a this lip, biting on the inside of his bottom one. He watches her expressions as he continues to talk, smiling when she does as he mentions Liam. "It's pretty damn cute if you ask me. I was so used to your American accent by now that it was adorable when you changed back over to our accent, but it seems natural, you know?" He chuckles a little, looking at her, his dimples appearing. "Cover of the magazine, baby." He smiles widely, looking at her. "Then I'll have to fight off all the pedos and other guys trying to get you so that they know you're mine." He winks at her, kissing her on the forehead. "They're pretty sneaky. They could be disguised as anything, trust me." He looks around before back at her smiling. Pleased at the choice she made, although he would've been pleased either way he looks at her. "If we get anything we'll have to quickly run home and drop it over before going to the park, unless you don't mind bringing the bags with us." He smiles, looking down at her again as he takes a step back.

Natasha nods, but doesn't answer. Instead she just smiles up at him, feeling his fingers playing with her hair as she looks at his hands. He hugs her and at first she was surprised, but she hugs him back. "No, don't be silly. It's Miley Cyrus. Yes it's me!" She giggles a little, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. "To you it'd be weird to cry in front of me, because I'm a girl, but it's not like I'm going to go run around outside with a sign saying 'Harry Styles cried in front of me!'." She giggles, poking him on the nose. "You worry about too much, babe. You won't seem weak. Crying isn't a sign of weakness, it's who stayed strong for too long. Haven't you heard that before?" She asks him, playing with the brown curly strands of his hair, giggling as she playfully bites her tongue. She smiles underneath the kiss, kissing him back more and more, deeper and deeper. Playfully sliding her tongue along his bottom lip as she kisses him, wrapping herself closer to him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Celina listens to him talk about Liam some more telling her about what show it is and what he said. It's pretty rude that some fans were being mean to him. He doesn't deserve that at all. "Oh, that's so annoying. I don't blame him for getting mad at the fans because they just completely took it the wrong way. It isn't his fault, it's theirs." She sighs, and smiles at him as he talks about her accent again. She was really glad that she's talking like that again. Because it is pure and it is her, in fact. "I guess something kicked in to make me talk like that again. It makes me feel like a pure British girl again. It makes me feel like I'm you, you know?" She smiled even wider than before and she goes onto her tippy toes to kiss his cheek. She looks at him as he says cover of the magazine. It has been one of her dreams to get on a cover of a magazine. One of her other dreams is standing next to her right now. "Hopefully a lot of people buy that magazine then. You never know though who may be reading it. Maybe even pervs." She laughs when he was talking about the paparazzi and how they could be disguised as anything. "True. They could be disguised as a tree or something." He looks around for a moment and then back at her. She smiled and nodded. "I don't mind if we drop the bags off or not."

Harry looks at her and he chuckles when she says that it was Miley Cyrus, but then she said it was really her. He did know who it is, but he just loves to play little games like that. Messing with her is like one of the things he likes to do. Of course sometimes you can't do it too much or the person will get really annoyed. Hearing Miley's name makes him remember dressing up as her for Halloween. Natasha may remember that or she may not. "I wouldn't mind if you went around with a sign that said that," He laughed, only joking. "No, that would be embarrassing. Then all of the fans would be like running after you, trying to find me so I could cry in front of them." He licks his bottom lip and looks at her, smirking. She said that crying is who stayed strong for too long. He nodded and smiled. "I have. It's good to cry at times and even for good things. I'm sure I wouldn't feel weird at all if I cry in front of you because you'll be there to comfort me and make me feel all better." He kisses her even more as he feels her tongue at his bottom lip, thinking that she probably wanted entry, but he wasn't too sure yet.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Louis nods looking at her. "It's really irritating honestly. I mean, even if he were against it I don't see why they should hate him. Everyone has their own opinions. He's definitely not against it, I'm just saying if he was." Looking at her as she smiles. "Lets just forget about Liam for now." He chuckles a little, leaning his forehead against hers. "Honestly, I love American accents so much, but I'd prefer you to have a British accent, because as you said. It is your original accent and it's absolutely beautiful on you. It's natural and that's what I like." He smiles. "Of course, if you decided you liked your American one better, I can't object. I just want you to be you." He blushes a little as she kisses him on the cheek, having to go on her tiptoes to reach him. "They'll have to go through me first." He winks at her, grinning widely. "I'd definitely be reading it, maybe even put your poster in my bedroom, hm?" He chuckles, looking at her. "Great. Shall we walk there, m'lady?" He smiles at her, attempting to be all gentleman like. "Piggyback or no?"

Natasha giggles a little when he chuckles as she looks up at him, smirking. She knows he's joking with her and she likes joking back with him, too. He comments on the sign and she raises her eyebrows playfully. "Oh really?" A devious smirk spreads across her face, looking at the male. "OH HARRY, LET ME DRY YOUR TEARS WITH THIS TISSUE. I LOVE YOU HARRY. STOP CRYING BABY, ITS OKAY." She laughs even harder as she imitates the fans. "FUCK ME HARRY." She laughs, looking at him as she winks. Part of that was the fans saying it, the other part was her, although his fans probably would definitely say that. I mean who wouldn't, he's Harry Styles. "I'll always be here to do whatever I can to make you feel better. Anything and everything you need you've got, babe." She looks into his eyes smiling. He kisses her even more, as she closes her eyes. Trying to savor the moment as she kisses him back, tongue gliding against his bottom lip again, asking for entry this time. Hands wandering down the the waist of his pants, she playfully slides them in between their two bodies, finding the button and zipper.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Celina sighs and looks at him. "Hopefully that doesn't happen to him again. Some people can just overact on some things." She nods when he says to forget about Liam for now. She didn't want to keep on talking about it anyways. There could be a time when she wouldn't have more to say about it either. "I'm probably going to keep on talking in this accent and not just because of you, well, one of the reasons, but I also think it's natural for me to stick with my accent that made me who I am today, you know? Like you said, I like American accents too, but I don't think I would have kept talking like that for the rest of my life. Let people know my British accent before they meet my American one." She told him as she smiled up at him. American accent or not, she will always be the same girl that Louis will love and care about. Nothing, even an accent, can change the fact that he loves her. She laughs when he says that he could put the poster in his bedroom. It would be a little creepy looking at herself in his room every day and night, but she can't object if he wants to place it there. "Whatever you want, dear. I can't object if you want to put a picture of myself in your room because it is your room." She giggles and looks up at him, checking him out. "Of course we may," Acting all proper towards him. "A piggyback sounds quite lovely."

Harry laughed so hard when she started to scream and he guessed that she was mocking or imitating his fans. He couldn't object because the fans could actually say that if they were around him and saw that he was crying. However, Natasha and the boys will only be the people to see him cry, hopefully. There could be one fan that gets to see him cry, but that would just be lucky and unlikely though. "The fans would probably say that if they got to see me cry and it's not like they would ever. They might not even get to talk right if they saw me. They could faint or just scream in my ear which I hate." He sighed, and paused. "I'm not sure if the fuck me part was still you imitating fans or if it was your real self. If it was the fans, I know they would want to. If it was you, then I'll fuck you until you can't walk anymore." He winks at her and licks his lips, turning her on which always works on her. "Same to you, beautiful." He smiles at her, widely. He kisses her even more, feeling her tongue near his lips again, asking for entry this time. He opens up his mouth letting her tongue go in as it pleases. He looks down as she was near his pants and he smirked, watching her start to pull them off.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 pm

Louis smiles wrapping his arms around her shoulders, giving her a big bear hug. "Thanks babe." He listens to her talk, allowing her to be free of his arms as he plays with her fingertips again. "Good because it's the real you and I think your accent is absolutely gorgeous." He smirks kissing her on the forehead. "Both of your accents are amazing. It's really hard to do an American one but after you do it for so long, I'm not surprised that it gets easy." A little accent isn't going to change his view on her, if she's happy so is he. She's still perfect to him either way. He chuckles looking at her. "I don't need a stupid little picture to be on my wall, when I could have the living, breathing, beautiful girl right there beside me." He smirks. "Even though a picture would be amazing, it could never amount to having the actual you right there in my arms, cuddled up to me as we wish away the coldness of the winter or whatever it is that might about." He looks at her, smiling. She looks up at him, and he can definitely tell that she just checked him out and he blushes a little, turning around to allow her onto his back. To be honest, it'd be a complete lie to say that he hasn't been checking her out all night.

Natasha grins as he starts laughing at her imitation of his screaming fans. His laugh is honestly the cutest thing in the world, and she would listen to it all day if she could. "I'd hate that. It's like, I know you're excited, but I'm normal too. I'm just like you guys. I'm no different. Sure they might label me famous, but I'm the same as you guys. I'm human just like you. Maybe it's hard for them to accept that." She shrugs, looking at him. Giggling a little when he mentions the fuck you part, she groans, closing her eyes teasingly. "It was imitating the fans, but I'd be lying if I said that it was just the fans and that I had nothing to do with it." Opening her eyes she looks up at him, biting her lip. "There was definitely some me in there." She winks at him, smirking deviously. He winks at her and licks his lips as she quietly groans, watching him. He knows just the thing to turn her on. Blushing when he calls her beautiful, she smiles. He can always make her smile even when she doesn't feel like smiling. She kisses him even more, gently gliding her tongue into his mouth to explore around, although it's pretty much been explored already. She grins as he looks down at her taking his pants off, smirking, as she continue to do it. Removing his pants as far as she could, as she moves her hands back up, "accidentally" brushing against someplace.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Celina blushes when he wraps his arms around her shoulders. She looked at him and hugged him back, stealing a kiss onto his lips. He pulled away, letting her be free of his arms, but she wouldn't care if he was doing that for even longer. She looked down as he was playing with her fingertips and she giggled, not really minding that he was doing that to her. "Thanks, sweetie." She smiles at him. "At first it was really hard to do an American accent, but then I got used to it then it got to be so easy. I'm not sure how it got to be so easy to do the British accent again, but who cares. It's back." She blushes again, but it wasn't as big as the last time. She wouldn't care if he secretly had a picture of her somewhere, but he does have a point if he has the real girl in front of him. "That sounds great, the cuddling part. So, you don't need a picture, but I'm sure you'll keep the magazine handy somewhere around the house when I'm on the cover. Having myself on a cover of a magazine is one of my dreams. But you are my biggest one." She looks at him and then watched him as he lowered himself so she could jump onto his back. She jumped on his back, hoping that she wasn't hurting him, as she was holding onto his shoulder.

Harry looks at her as she starts to speak. Sure, she's dating him, but she is still a normal person. They may label her as famous just because she's dating a superstar, but really she isn't. It doesn't make you famous if you're dating someone who's famous. It may just make you feel impressive that you have accomplished such a huge dream in your life. "It doesn't make you famous that you're dating me. You are normal like me, but some people just don't understand. You breath and are living, and is here with me right now. But I guess, like you said, fans and or people in general won't be able to accept that. If they don't, it's okay. If they do, okay too." He laughs when she replies to the fuck you part and she said that it was the fans, but she wouldn't lie and say she didn't have anything to do with it. "They probably dream about having sex with me or the rest of the boys. I'm sure you probably did that once, did you?" He asked her, looking into her eyes, touching his bottom lip with his fingers. "Hm, I bet. It didn't seem it was just the fans. You sound like you want some Harry." He laughed, looking at her even more, but trying to seduce her. She kisses him even more as her tongue enters his mouth. She explores, but there wasn't much to explore since she has already been in his mouth several times already. He kissed her back, letting his tongue lick her bottom lip, asking for entry as well. She pulls off his pants and he grins, glad by her accomplishment. The next step would be to take off her shirt and bra and underwear, he thought.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Louis smiles, taken by surprise as she steals a quick kiss on his lips. He grins at her, stealing one back playfully, still playing with her fingertips before lacing his fingers together with hers. "It's probably because being around me, and I talk in a British accent. It's natural, so you don't really have to try. It's stopping the American accent after however many years that's hard, but your British so it's natural for you." He smirks looking at her. "Sorry, I'm probably being confusing again." He chuckles a little looking at her. "Exactly, I didn't say I wouldn't have one. I just said not on my wall." He winks at her and smiles as she blushes. "Thanks babe.." He looks at her, surprised that he's her biggest dream. Stealing another kiss to her lips, only this a little bit longer than the first, before pulling away he smiles at her. "You're my biggest dream to. I'd give up being famous for you, that's how much you mean to me." She jumps onto his back and he smiles, standing up straight as he cups beneath her thighs again to keep her from falling off as he starts walking. Her hands on his shoulders, as he smiles, playfully swaying her around.

Natasha looks at Harry, not smiling, but not frowning either. More of a poker face as she nods. "Exactly, but oh well." She giggles a little. "You, mister superstar, have some catching up to do. Still want to see if the banana enjoyed the blow job better than you?" She winks at him, biting her bottom lip playfully. "Well, not exactly sex to be honest. I'm not going to say that I didn't think about cuddling or being best friends with you guys, which I basically am. I'm really great friends with all the other lads, it's just you. Whenever I saw you I'd shy away because I was afraid you wouldn't like me." She bites her lip, this time nervously. "That's why when I was on tour with you guys whenever you saw me I'd either quickly disappear or try to avoid any contact." She blushes a little. "Now I won't have to worry about that." She giggles a little when he says she didnt seem like just the fans. "If I said I didn't want some Harry, I'd be lying." She smirks looking at him. He kisses her back, his tongue along her bottom lip as she allows him entry as well. Kissing him back, pretty much french kissing now, or as the teenagers call it these days, making out. She succeeds in taking his pants off, as she wraps her arms back around his neck, kissing him more and more, deeper and deeper.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Celina looks at him and smiles when he kisses her back. Whenever he kisses her, it always sends messages to her body saying all kinds of different things. "Yep, that's probably why. I probably just fall every time when I hear that sexy accent of yours. But you know I don't actually fall, it is a figure of speech, my dear." She laughed, wondering if she lost him there or if he caught on. "I don't mind if you're confusing because I love that. You can be confusing as much as you want to, but that won't change any views I have on you. I think when you are confusing a person's expression is always the best." She smirked, and bit her bottom lip to see if he agreed and was listening. He probably was. She glared at him as he kisses her again, but it was longer than the last kiss. She kissed him back, satisfied with another kiss from him. "I had no idea that I'm your biggest dream too. But is singing and being in a band a dream to you too? It has to be." She asked, as she smiled being on top of his back on another piggy back ride.

Harry bit his lip and gave her a small kiss on the cheek, saving up for all of the times messing with her. "The banana better not have enjoyed it more. Where is my blow job?" He smirked. He could get in a fight with the banana anytime right now, but that would be so stupid, even funny. He licks his lips imaging her giving him a blow job soon and it would feel so good, and so hot to him. Remembering one of the previous times she done it, made him want more. "Rarely there's fans I think that only just want to be friends with us. Most of them rather would have sex with us if they only could." He put his hand over his cheek and leaned like that. "I wish you could have went up to me, babe, then it would have been possible that I could have asked you out on the spot. But shy girls are cute to me," He told her with a smile. "All of the fans I really like, like they are really nice people. Well, the ones that scream so loud in all of our ears or something are the ones that I would dislike. There would have been no way that I could have possibly dislike you or ask you to walk away. I would see you on tour too and I should have walked over to you, but if you saw me, you probably would be too shy to say a word to me." He hugged her, wishing that he could have done that for her, but it was in the past and he got her today. He made up for not doing that then, to actually getting her and having her as his girlfriend today. "You probably saw me shirtless around tour, didn't you babe?" He laughed, thinking that she probably did, and if she did, she probably thought it was extremely hot. He smiles when she said that she would be lying if she said she didn't want some Harry. He enters her mouth, exploring, but there wasn't much to explore. They were literally french kissing now. He kissed her back even more, making it deeper and deeper.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Louis smirks, looking at her as she talks. "Well if you fall, I guess I'll have to catch you, won't I?" He chuckles a little, kissing her on the forehead, before looking down at their hands, before back up to her face. He chuckles slightly when she mentions that she loves it when he's confusing. "Well you never know, babe. Everyone's different. I guess I just got...lucky." He winks at her, smirking, wondering if she got the reference he was trying to make. She kisses him back, speaking again once they pulled away. "Possibly. But those dreams don't even matter as long as I have you." He starts to walk along the sidewalk, towards the mall. He's kind of in the center of everything so walking either way wouldn't make much of a difference. He kisses her hand playfully, jumping slightly to get a better grip on holding her. "Buckle in. Your about to go for a bumpy ride." He chuckles a little, satisfied with his little pun he made. Looking around he smiles, not a care in the world. The paparazzi could see him right now and snap a picture. He wouldn't care. "So babe. What do you have in mind that you want to look for? It's all on me. I have all this money and nothing to spend it on, you know? So why not spend it on the beautiful and amazing girl who stole my heart?"

Natasha giggles and smiles at him in victory. "I don't know, stand up and we'll see." She winks at him, biting her bottom lip. Honestly, she doesn't mind giving him a blowjob, hearing his moan and groan in pleasure is perfect to her. She nods as he mentions the fans again. He was right, that's probably what most of them wanted. Was to fuck them and then be out of their lives or maybe there was more that no one knew about. She blushes a little looking at him. "Well, I'm probably the shyest girl you will ever meet, babe." She giggles a little, still blushing as she pokes him on the cheek. "Usually when people talk to me first and start a conversation with me, then I'll talk to them. Sure I'll be shy, but it'd be five hundred times worse and would never happen in a million years if I was the one to have to strike up the conversation." She hugs him back when he hugs her, smiling. Being in his arms was all that she needed to know that everything was going to be okay. "A ton, especially on the bus." She giggles a little, poking him in the chest. "Those hot, toned abs. Damn I had all I could to restrain myself from doing anything with you." She bites her bottom lip, winking at him teasingly. French kissing Harry feels almost natural to her. The feeling of kissing him and knowing that he loves her back. She kisses him deeper and deeper, as does he. Playfully tangling her fingers in the mess of his chocolate brown curls.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Celina nods and smiles. "Of course. I would be expecting you to do that anyways." She looked at him and winked, and then bit her lip. If she fell and he caught him, that would just be incredible. That may happen someday and he will be there to catch her based on the kind of fall. If it's just a trip or not. He kisses her on the forehead and she doesn't blush this time, but instead she smiles. She does love to blush, but she is trying her best to stay strong. "Very lucky. I think it's actually a little funny when you're confusing. It makes me have a puzzled look so what more can you ask for?" She smirked and laughed, flipping her hair. She smiles again, but it was wider and meant a lot more when he said that next line. To her she could have tons of dreams, but she will always be happy having him around her. Forever. She hoped that was the case. He starts to walk and she giggles when he kisses her hand. He says that the ride would be bumpy and she nods, not caring if the ride was smooth either. "I better hold on tight," She says, holding onto his shoulder for dear life, but not feeling anxious of falling because he would never let anything happen to her. "I actually have no idea. We could go buy drinks or even eat also. I don't mind what we do as long as I'm with you." She kissed his cheek.

Harry smirks and bites his lip when she says to stand up. "Do you mean like now?" He asked. He wasn't even in the nude yet. She still had to pull off his boxers. It's not like that wouldn't take long. She probably would pull off those boxers before he could say her full name. He does however stand up and he was waiting for those boxers to be ripped off of him. Of course not ripped off to the point where they were tear, but so they will be off his body so she can give him a proper blow job. That is all he really wanted. The banana shall not win this game. "Probably, but being shy is so adorable, honestly. I mean we can all be shy at times, and to some people they are shy when they meet new people. Or they can be shy in general." He chuckled and listened to her talk again. Hearing her talk was music to his ears. "If people start the conversations it's easier than if you have to. I understand that." He told her, and hugged her again, but a little tighter. She was like her teddy bear, a very adorable and hot teddy bear. "You probably got tongue-tied when you saw me shirtless. I've been naked quite a few times on tour too, but I know I didn't show you that, I know for a fact." He smirked, and continued to french kiss her. It feels so good to french kiss her. He could do this all day if he wanted to, but his tongue could get tired or maybe even dry.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Louis smiles looking at her. "You wouldn't need to expect me to do it because I'd automatically catch you anyways." He chuckles when she doesn't blush, trying not to as he smiles, still playing with her fingertips in his. He could tell that she's trying not to blush, and she's adorable either way. A little bit of blushing never killed anybody. He watches her as she flips her hair, smiling at her. "Of course though. You looking confused is adorable, but you always look adorable so there's not that much of a difference." He chuckles a little, flicking his hair as well. Her giggles fill his ears as he kisses her on the hand and he smiles, playfully jumping up and down once. "Told you it's bumpy." He laughs a little more, continuing to walk forwards. "Yes you better." He smiles widely, but knows she couldn't see, although she could probably tell. It wasn't that hard to tell if he was smiling or not, especially around her because he never stops smiling. "That sounds really nice, maybe we could see a movie too?" He blushes slightly as she kisses him on the cheek, kissing her hand again.

Natasha nods and giggles a little when he bites his lip. "Yeah, I mean. If you want it." She winks at him smirking. He stands up and she giggles a little, walking over to him as she was still in her t-shirt and panties. Getting on her knees in front of him, she giggles a little, blushing slightly as she runs her teeth along the waistband of his Calvin Klein underwear, slowly nibbling at them, pulling them down over his toned legs to let them drop to a puddle on the floor around his feet. Looking back up at him, she smirks. This is the first time she's given anyone a blowjob in this position and not laying down. "I'm shy in general. Once I get used to the person I won't be shy anymore, but it takes some time getting used to them. It doesn't just happen over night..unless their name is Harry Styles of course." She winks up at him, smiling widely as she takes his dick in her hand, pumping. "Not until recently, have I seen you naked." She giggles a little more. The french kissing stopped of course, once she was on her knees in front of him. She licks her lips, playfully looking up at him as she tilts her head back slightly, still pumping. Slowly licking up the side of his length teasingly, she looks up at him, hoping to please him in her dirty playtime.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Celina smiles at him. "I would love being saved by you. It would be so nice." She blushes this time and since she was on his back he couldn't really see, but maybe he could even guess that she may be blushing. Everyone can be clumsy sometimes and one day she could trip, or just be clumsy and fall. Louis will be there catching her and she will be grinning, and glad, that she saved her because he wouldn't let her get hurt, no bleeding knees. None of that. The worst of all would be a breaking heart, but that's not going to happen. "You always look adorable yourself, but it's more in a hot way if you know what I mean of course." She kissed his head and put her head down on him, but once the ride got a little bumpy she put her head back up, smirking. "You did that on purpose, did you? The ride wouldn't have been bumpy otherwise. You are in charge of the ride in fact." She sighs, but then giggles. "A movie sounds great." She smiled.

Harry licks his lips and he was standing, waiting for her to start with the blow job. She walks over to him and he looks up at her, smirking, and laughing for some unknown reason. He probably laughed because he's a pervert and he's waiting for the blow job to happen which is going to happen any second now or minute. Her teeth was running against his boxers and he bit his lip, feeling her teeth on his boxers just made it feel so hot. He chuckles when she nibbles, it was too cute to deny. After that she starts to pull the boxers down and let them be around his feet. "I think everyone is like that babe. You kinda just have to get used to the person and know the right things to say and then you're fine." He smiled when she mentions his name and he bites his lip again, but a little harder this time, not enough for it to bleed though. "Same to you, beautiful. You are quite hot naked if I should say myself," He smirks, and chuckles, flipping his hair, still super ready for the blow job. She starts to pump at his dick, and he licks his lips, closing his eyes, enjoying the moment. He starts to moan when she continues. It was so hot and such a good feeling for him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Louis grins slightly as she talks about being saved by him. "I'll always save you, babe. I don't care if you're halfway across the world. I'll be there in no time and I'll save you." He lightly rubs the underneath of her thigh since it's about the only thing he can do while she's on his back. He wouldn't want to let go because he might drop her and that'd be awful. I would do everything in my power to prevent her from breaking anything. An arm, a leg, her nose...especially of all her heart. I refuse to break her heart. She means so much to me and I love her beyond words. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I ever broke the love of my life's heart. He smirks when she comments on him being adorable as she kisses his head, putting hers down only to lift it up when he jumps. He chuckles looking at her. "Sorry, did I wake you princess?" He playfully sasses the word princess. "Yes, I did." He laughs again a little more than before, still walking up the sidewalk carrying her. "Your choice." He smirks deviously, although she can't see him she can probably tell that he has a devious smirk on his face. He knows she doesn't like choosing everything, but it's up to her.

Natasha smiles looking at Harry as he bites his lip. She could definitely tell she was turning his love on now. "You like this, Harry?" She winks at him, giggling a little as she listens to him laugh for no reason. "I'm pretty sure everyone has that side, but there's always going to be one person to make the first move otherwise those two will never talk if neither decides to do it first." She shrugs, looking at him smirking. "I don't really remember who said anything first between us, but I think if I remember correctly it was you." She pokes his stomach playfully as it was the highest up she could reach at the moment. She blushes when he comments on her being naked. Before she met Harry if any other guy had asked her for sex or wanted her to get naked for them, she'd have objected within a matter of minutes because she has a little self esteem still and doesn't just sleep around but with Harry that's different. She knows that he doesn't mind either way and she's seen him too so she's okay with it. It took some getting used to, but now she's okay with it. Continuing as she takes his dick into her mouth, deep throating him once or twice before looking up at him, teasing him again. "I'm only getting started."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Celina thinks of a line when he replied back to her about saving her. She thought of Everything About You. 'I'm be there in two. I'm be there in two.' Could this be what he meant? She could be anywhere around the world, but he wouldn't care how long it may take, he could take a quick plane ride to London, Australia, Japan, wherever she is and he would save her. It would be quite a treat if she was away from him for a period of time, perhaps because of her modeling job, well if he's her manager he would come with too. Let's just say she had to go alone and she was away from him. If by any chance she was missing him too much, he would come over and save her loneliness. He would make her feel so much better and comfort her, and make her happy. She hoped that she will never be without him. He would always come with, even when the situation is difficult. Louis will be beside her through anything. "It's fine," She replies, picking out the sass in his 'princess.' He can be really sassy at times and that is one of the reasons why she loves him. "We can definitely go see a movie. I mean I don't know which movies are out, but after we go shopping or whatever we could always go and see."

Harry watches her and smiles, nodding as she asked if he was enjoying it. Of course he was. He is a pervert in fact and he thinks things like this is hot and perfect in every way. He wouldn't want anyone else doing this except her. She is the only one that stole his heart, so she has the right to play around with his dick or do whatever she wants with him. "Most of the time, babe, the guys make the first move. However if the girl makes the first move, that's one damn confident women." He smirked, and looked at her. He doesn't mind it if she would never be that lady that would take the first move. She doesn't have to be. He can take all of the first moves always if he wants, but sometimes in sex she can be in charge so supposely it's like she takes the first move or starts it off. "It probably was me, sweetie. I mean you would have been too scared to say anything, but I know now you aren't. You are quite confident and that takes time. Especially in singing or anything you do, confident will take people a longer time to succeed or work at." He chuckles when she pokes his stomach, thinking that may have been the only place she could reach at the moment. He looked at her, biting his lip, closing his eyes as she continues with the process. She takes his dick and puts it in her mouth, and he opens his eyes then, smirking, and then another moan comes out. Shortly after she started deep throating him, more moans came with it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Louis smiles hoping that she got his little hint at the song Everything About You. She probably did, but he didn't know how many of their songs she actually knew. He meant it one hundred percent when he told her that anything she needed he'd be there. He didn't care if she was in Australia, and he was in Mississippi, he'd do anything just to get to Australia if she needed him. No matter what cost. He chuckles a little, she could probably sense the sass in him saying princess, but he didn't really care. He loves her and she loves him. "Sounds like a plan. I heard that Frozen is supposedly a really great movie. Although it's a disney cartoon/half musical, it's really good. At least that's what I've heard. I haven't seen too many movies lately to be quite honest with you so I wouldn't know." He smiles a little, looking around. Passing cars with the passengers staring out the windows casually, once in a while one that would go by just staring at them. He didn't care though. He had Celina and she's all he could ever ask for and ever want.

Natasha giggles a little, looking up at him as she pulls her mouth away from his dick, smiling at him. "Guess I'm not that confident. I mean I would be, but I like the guy to make the first move, because then I'd know he wants it and I'm not just throwing myself at him." She blushes a little, looking up at him. "No no no no. Singing I'm still not confident in. I really think I sound terrible. I know I sound terrible. I can't be confident in singing. Never in a million years." She winks at him, giggling a little as she uses their song Best Song Ever in a reference. He closes his eyes while biting his lip and she smirks, biting her lip back, pumping his dick in her hand before deep throating him again and again. Pulling away as she teasingly licks up his length, flicking the tip with her tongue as she looks at him, winking and smiling, before repeating the process again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Celina kisses his head as she was smiled, still on the piggy back ride. She doesn't care if this is how he's going to carry her for the rest of her life. He may have to do this if for any reason she is sore after another round of sex or something. Some people can get sore after sex. Well for one person, she had someone in mind that can do that to a girl. He mentions the movie Frozen and she clapped her hands for a few seconds before holding on because she was scared that she could lose the grip and start slowly getting off of his back. "I would love to see Frozen if you don't mind. I've heard quite a lot about it. I think it got a Golden Globe award and it's probably up for an Oscar or so. It's definitely the movie that everyone is talking about and is still talking about it. It does have some singing in it and I hope you don't mind that. I mean you are a singer yourself so." She told him and smiled, hoping that he would say yes and they would go see that movie.

Harry smirks, and looks at her as she pulls her mouth away from the dick. He doesn't know why it feels so good. Could it because she's doing it? Maybe it's because blow jobs can really feel good? Well whatever it is, then that's the reason why he's enjoying it so much. "I agree. It feels more natural for a guy to make the first move, but rarely a girl would do it. I mean if it's like a kiss then the guy should definitely make that move and for asking out, it's mostly the guy, but sometimes the girl could do that too." She starts to flip out about the singing thing and he chuckles, flipping his hair. "Babe, babe, calm down. It was only an example. No need to start freaking out about it. So what if you are not a good singer? It doesn't change a view I have on you. You could sing right now and sing so loud and I would love it." He notices the Best Song Ever reference and he smiles, biting his lip. She keeps on doing the blow job process and he closes his eyes during it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:35 am

Louis smiles as she kisses his head. She couldn't exactly see it, but he was blushing. He loves it when she can make him blush because no one's ever been able to do that before. He rarely ever blush around people or in general. She claps her hands when he mentions Frozen, before stopping, probably afraid that she'd fall off or slowly slip off his back. Holding her closely so she doesn't do any of the sort he smiles again as she talks. "We can go see it, babe. Anything for you." He smiles and kisses her hand again, playfully picking up the pace before slowing down again, trying to tease her. "I'm okay with watching Frozen. It looks like a cute movie anyways. The previews are pretty funny if I do say so myself." He chuckle a little, flicking his hair before licking his lips. He looks down at the ground, before back up again. "So what else do you want at the movies babe? It's all on me, I can get a popcorn with a drink or if you want anything else I'll get it for you. Skittles, licorice, hot dog, just tell me if you want something." He kisses her hand again, before turning to look across the street, making sure no cars were coming. No cars were coming, so he dashes across the road to the other side of the street, holding onto Celina so she doesn't fall off.

Natasha smiles looking up at him. "Well now since we're dating I don't really have to worry about making the first move in kissing, because it doesn't matter who does it." She giggles a little looking around before back at him as he flips his hair. She bites her bottom lip, watching him. He flips his hair in the most sexiest way ever. She blushes a little when he tells her to calm down, looking down as she bites her lip. "Sorry Haz, but I really can not sing to save my life." She giggles a little more, looking up at him as she continues the blowjob. He closes his eyes and she does too, teasingly going really slowly pushing his dick into her mouth before going back to normal, trying to tease him into reaching his climax faster. She smirks a little pulling away, panting slightly as she looks up at him, pumping with her hand again as she teasingly licks up the side, flicking the tip with her tongue again, before trailing back down to his scrotum.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Celina grins when he talks about the movie and says that they could go see Frozen. Everyone has been talking about that movie and she didn't want to be left out anymore. She was sure it was going to be an amazing movie and also with Louis beside her. She never really went to the movie theater with a boy before so she would feel a bit shy, but not really because she knows everything to say to Louis and how to make him happy or even blush. "Yay, I love you. While I'm thinking about it, I don't think I ever went to the movie theater with a guy before. My ex you know about him, he never took me there. We wouldn't dating that long actually so yeah." She smirks and sighs. She didn't start thinking about him because he was completely out of her mind and Louis is her top person on her mind. Nobody or anything could make her upset because Louis can always make her feel better if that was even possible. Seeing a movie with him would be such a great experience and they could feed each other popcorn or even make out during the movie even though it was more of a kid movie. "Soda and popcorn just sounds good. I don't mind if you want to buy candy because I probably could eat that too." She smiles, kissing his head again.

Harry nods and looks at her. "We don't have to worry about any of that stuff. I don't mind who goes first now. It doesn't matter. All that matters now is that we love each other and nothing can break us." He bites his lip and grins, as she was still doing the blowjob process. She comments about her singing and he smirks. "Babe, it's fine. I'm sure you aren't like the worse singer in the whole world. I've seen them." He laughed and smiled at her. It doesn't matter if she thinks that she isn't a good singer. He may think she's good and they could sing together anytime. She starts to go really slow and he realizes that she could be teasing him and he smirks, his eyes closing again, but opening up whenever he wanted to. He moans a little louder this time when she licks up his length and keeps on pumping, but it wasn't as loud as he could actually do yet.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Louis smiles as he listens to her talk, continuing to walk onwards. The mall coming into view, although still quite a distance away, but he doesn't mind. It's nothing that he can't handle and it just means more time listening to his beautiful girlfriend talk. She brings up her ex and tells him about how he never took her to the movies. Nodding his head, he smiles, kissing her on the hand quickly before speaking. "I love you too gorgeous, and just relax. It's not going to be any different front watching a movie at home or eating in the restaurant. It's a movie with popcorn and you and me." He smiles again, even though she can't see it. She can always make him smile, even when she isn't doing anything. "A woman after my heart. I love it." He chuckles a little, still holding onto her. When he said that he meant it in the context of how she didn't care if he bought candy or not, she'd still eat it. "Some girls are actually afraid to eat in front of guys, but you aren't, and I find that adorable." He smirks still, crossing the road again quickly with a bunch of other people, nearing the mall. She kisses his head again and he blushes slightly.

Natasha nods, looking up at him as she smiles. "Exactly. Nothing will ever break my love for you. You had me when you chased after me when I wanted to leave, and made me stay." She continues doing what she was, she'd never given a blowjob on her knees, but now she can't say that anymore. She grins receiving a little moan from him as she continues, going slightly faster than before, but not enough to actually gag or choke herself. That's be a lovely way to die...death by blowjob. She giggles a little at her thought, looking at him as she pulls away, spitting on his dick to make it wetter as she rubs it up and down, before deep throating him again as she closes her eyes. She opens them back up to look at him, making sure he was enjoying it as she stays on her knees, continuing still.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Celina looks above him as she could see the mall, but it was still far away. She didn't mind it. Talking to him and laughing is honestly all she needed to make her have a good time and make the time go by quicker. He kisses her hand again and she giggles, but it was more of a quiet one this time because he has kissed her hand a few times already. "That is how I pictured it to be. I don't want anyone else next to me, but you. That is all that I need to make me feel good and stay happy." She smiles, even though he can't really see it. She puts her head down for a moment, snuggling his side playfully, and then she puts her head back up. 'A woman after my heart. I love it.' He said it again. He said that to her at breakfast and now again. She doesn't really know how to reply to it, but instead she just blushed and he could sense it, maybe. He tells her that some girls are scared to eat in front of guys, but that isn't true about her. She could eat all she wants in front of him, but that doesn't change how she feels about eating in front of him. He would still love her and he doesn't matter what she may be eating. "Well, why would I be scared? You won't judge me." She smiles and kisses his cheek.

Harry smiles at her and then bites his lip, turning her on. "If a guy doesn't chase after you, he doesn't love you enough. That can't be me," He told her. "The fun is in the chase. I wouldn't let the love of my life walk out of the door without me doing anything first to make it all better." He grins, and he leaned in to steal a quick kiss on her cheek. He would touch her hands, but they were probably dirty from the blowjob. She starts to go faster this time and each time that happened, more little moans came out of his mouth. He haven't gotten to his climax yet, but once that happens, you would bet there will be even louder moans from him. She spits on his dick and he laughs, not really knowing why he thought that was hot, but the real answer is always he's a perv. She starts to deep throat him again and he closes his eyes.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Louis smiles a little, playfully kicking a stone before looking both ways across the street again, before walking this time across it as no cars were coming from either direction. "I wouldn't want anyone to be besides you except for myself. I think it'd mentally and physically kill me if I had to see you with another. I love you more than anything." He bites his bottom lip, trying to block out any images of her with another guy beside her or holding her like he would. It seems almost unnatural. Feeling her snuggling up against him, made his heart skip a beat and butterflies float to his stomach. A feeling foreign to him, he thought he was sick or something, but then he remembers in movies. He sighs a little, happily of course listening to her speak, trying not to stumble over himself or trip over his own words because of loss of knowledge of what to say. "Not the bad kind of judgement anyways." He chuckles, rubbing her leg a little as he smiles. "I'm only kidding babe. I wouldn't do that to you. Not now, not ever. The only things I would judge you on are if you want me opinion, or something like for instance last night. You were amazing, and I was glad I didn't hurt you and you enjoyed it." He blushes a little, continuing to walk, getting nearer to the destination. "I could never judge you, that'd be impossible."

Natasha giggles a little as he bites his lip, he never fails to turn her on when he does that. "I was torn between being pissed at you, and leaving...I wanted to leave, but I wanted to stay. I just..I don't know. Lets forget about tonight, well at leas that." She shrugs looking at him, as she smiles. He kisses her on the cheek quickly and she looks up at him, eyes sparkling. He moans again, little ones though, and she smirks still giving him the blow job as she looks up at him, glad she could make him happy. "Like that, babe?" She giggles a little, trying to sound seducing, but she probably sounded like a creepy, pedo, stalker. He closes his eyes, and she continues again, going all the way this time, surprisingly not yet gagging, but she doesn't really care. She's sure he likes it and she like it to so why not.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:50 pm

Celina listens to him speak as he says that he wouldn't want anyone else loving her. That will never happen because there's no way that she could ever love another guy. Louis has already stolen her heart and she was sure that she has stolen his. "Don't worry about a thing, babe. There's no way I could ever love another while I'm already loving you. That would be impossible. You are everything to me. From the moment I saw you, met you, whatever, I knew you were the one. Nobody can replace you, nobody can take me away from you. You are here to stay in my heart like I'm here to stay with you." She smiles, and rubs her eyes, but she wasn't crying. She hugged him quickly and then smiles again, but wider. Louis was all that she ever wanted and needed. Nobody, repeat nobody, can change one thing about that. Yep, one thing. She thought that Louis was thinking about if she was ever in someone's else's arms. She wasn't sure why he would even be thinking about it because it was very unlikely that she would meet someone else that she would love more than him. She already loved him to the moon and back, so what more can you get? There's no other guy calling her name, or wanting to be with her, except for him. "You couldn't hurt me if you wanted to. I mean, I know you didn't want to hurt me, but..." She paused and bit her lip. "I'm probably confusing you like you do to me. Anyways, yeah, I've dreamed about how sex is like, I've seen it in movies, and last night, finally last night, I got to experience it for the first time. I didn't know it could feel so good."

Harry bites his lip again as he was listening to her speak about when she was going to leave. He hoped that she would never be pissed at him again or wanting to leave because it just gave him a huge nightmare of losing her. "I hope that doesn't happen again," He looks at her and smiles, smirking a bit, staring at her beautiful face, those eyes. Those eyes, everyday, every single second he looks at them, he can just feel love starting all over again. Maybe she feels like that too when she looks at his eyes. He nods, but doesn't reply as she asked him a question. She keeps on continuing the blowjob process while his eyes were still closed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Louis smiles as he listens to her talk, trying to hold back tears. He wasn't always a really sensitive guy, but for some reason being around her made him feel whole again and like he doesn't have to live his life hating everything. He finally found a reason to love again, other than just the lads and his career. "I..I'm speechless babe. I didn't know I meant that much to you. I feel the same exact way, nobody will ever take me from you. I promise. I don't care what management says, you are mine and you always will be, okay? I love you times a million." He smiles as she hugs him, he'll have to return the favor when he sets her down. Probably wouldn't be a good idea to try to return it right now. "I'd never want to hurt you. Ever." He smiles a little, setting her down on the ground as he was standing in front of the mall. He turns to look at her, wrapping his arms around her as he leans his forehead against hers. "Finally? How long have you wanted it?" He chuckles a little, grinning playfully. "You don't have to answer that, babe. I'm only messing with you." He lightly kisses her on the lips before pulling away, taking her hand in his as he looks at her, playing with her fingertips.

Natasha giggles a little looking at him. "Don't give it a reason to happen again and it won't." She smirks, sassily. If anything, the past few years living with Louis has taught her how to be sassy. She can use it as an advantage sometimes, but Louis is the queen of Sassy so it never works for him. He stares at her eyes and she stares back at him. His eyes filled with love. Everyone she looks at him she gets a warm fuzzy feeling inside of her and she loves him unconditionally.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next