Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Perking up a bit more as he climbs over to her, still half underneath the covers as he lightly brushes her cheek with his hand, looking at her. "Typically when girls say, I'm okay. That means she isn't." Guiding her face to face his, Louis weakly smiles, searching her eyes for any indication as to what might be wrong. "Celina, if you're scared that I want to have sex, you shouldn't be. I just want to lay beside my beautiful girl, and to be honest, I'm really tired." Chuckling slightly as he looks at her, hugging her gently. "Now come on, princess. Lets get some sleep, it's getting late."

Natasha giggles again, watching Harry's facial expressions as she purposely pulls away from him, sprinting out the door. "And you thought I couldn't walk!" She calls back to him, teasingly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 17 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Celina looks away for a few minutes to calm herself down. She didn't want him to see that she was weak or at least trying to. She never wanted to seem like that towards him. Louis probably knows what is upsetting her, but she could wrong too. She turns back once he mentions the word "sex" and she gives a small smile letting him know that was exactly that made her act this way. She was tired too so perhaps that is another reason why. "Oh, I probably shouldn't think that is what you're doing. I'm okay now." She got under the covers with him and put her head down on his shoulder.

Harry saw that she pulled away and she started to walk away from her. "Come back here babe!" He starts to go after her, laughing along the way because this was fun and an enjoyment for him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Wrapping his arm around her as he kisses the top of her head, petting her hair as she lays her head down on his shoulder. "It's fine, Celina. I understand." Smiling as Louis looks down at her, resting his head against hers. Closing his eyes as he smiles, listening to the sound of her breathing. "I'm not like the rest, I promise. I wouldn't ever do something you wouldn't want to, plus I'm tired as crap right now." Chuckling before burying his face into her, purring playfully.

Natasha giggles, running down the stairs playfully looking back to stick her tongue out at him, playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Celina smiles and looks at him as he wraps his arm around her, and kisses the top of her head. She kissed him back on the cheek and smiled again, but a little bigger. He closes his eyes and she watches him for a little bit, trying to not randomly freak out, him being totally adorable looking like that. "Yeah I know you aren't like the others. And that's what I like about you. You can definitely tell when I want to have sex." She said, looking at him.

Harry runs down the stairs, still laughing trying to get her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Smiling back at her as he opens his eyes, finding her looking at him, his gaze meeting hers. Playfully pushing a few strands of fallen hair back behind her ear he grins. "I would never do anything you wouldn't want to, beautiful." Smiling as he nods, closing his eyes again.

Giggling as she falls onto the couch with Harry, playfully ruffling with his hair.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Celina looks at him again, smiling, and then even yawning. They were both tired and she weren't blame them. He pushes a few strands of hair behind her ears and she blushes, wishing that she could do the same with him, but he didn't have enough hair to do so. She nodded when he said that and he closed his eyes and she did the same.

Harry falls onto the couch with her and she started to ruffle his hair and he laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Drifting off into a soundless sleep, Louis keeps his arm wrapped around Celina, cuddling into her as his light snores slip through his nose. The sound of the silence rather assuring than not.

Chuckling as Natasha looks up at the boy, she giggles again. "I love you so much, Haz. You have no idea." Winking at him she grins, kissing him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:45 am

Celina felt his arm around her and she smiled, knowing that he was around her. It has been a long day and she was ready to fall asleep.

Harry looks at her and he smiles. "I love you more." Kissing her back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:34 pm

*Asleep*

Natasha giggles, playfully squishing his face together. "You'd make a really cute puffer fish, Harry!" She smiles, kissing him on the lips before relieving his face of her hands.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:33 am

*Asleep*

Harry looks at her and laughs. "Thanks babe." He smiles back at her and kisses her back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Natasha giggles, twirling strands of the boy's chocolate hair around her fingers as she looks into his eyes. "I'm tired."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:28 am

Harry looks back at her as she twirls his hair around her fingers, and looks into his eyes. He looks back into her eyes. "Me too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Natasha giggles, burying her face into him as she closes her eyes, slowly falling asleep.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:32 am

Harry looks at her as she starts to fall asleep. It wasn't going to be that comfortable to sleep down on the couch so he picks her up and heads to his room.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:08 am

Natasha stirs in her sleep, feeling herself being encased in Harry's strong arms as he hoists her into the air, carrying her back up the stairs. They're intentions had been to watch a movie together, but the sleep scratching at her eyes had won.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Harry opens up the door to his room and he places Natasha gently onto the bed. He got on shortly after and put himself under the covers. "Goodnight babe. I love you." He gave her a goodnight kiss and closed his eyes.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:25 am

"I love you too," Natasha mumbles, smiling before turning over to cuddle into Harry's side, falling asleep.

*Skip to morning for Lou and Celina?*
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Harry opened up his eyes to see that Natasha is going to sleep. He closes them again and drifts off to sleep.

*Sure*
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Stirring slightly in his sleep, the warm 9 o'clock rays of sunlight dripping through the white curtains of his unclosed window. Louis smiles down upon the girl asleep in his bed, gently grazing her hair with his fingers before removing himself from the bed. Stretching simultaneously before disappearing into the attached bathroom, door closing behind him as he prepares to take a shower, looking into the mirror along the way. Shaggy brown hair falling down around his face, as he chuckles, turning on the hot water to step in.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Celina was still fast asleep in the bed right next to Louis. It never does feel like a dream to her that she's with him and sleeping beside him... she is just living her life like everyone else does. She feels someone grazing her hair and she would guess it was Louis since he's the only one in the room. She turns to the other side of the bed since he isn't fond of people touching her or annoying her in her sleep, except if it was Louis of course. The feeling of his touch made her feel something different for a change.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Smiling down at the sleeping girl, as she turns over in her sleep, him smiling before stalking off to take his shower. A few minutes after showering, as he steps out of the shower all fresh and clean, throwing on a pair of boxers to wear as shorts, climbing back into bed as he looks at her, not falling asleep though.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Celina hears him coming back from doing whatever and she turns around to face him. She opened up her eyes and smiled at him. "Good morning." She says to him and gives him a kiss on the lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Louis smiles, hearing his beautiful girlfriend's voice as she just woke up. "Good morning, princess." He grins, kissing her back on the lips gently before pulling away, looking into her eyes. "How'd you sleep last night?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:42 pm

Celina looks back at him and smiles again. She wanted to ask him why he left the bed, but perhaps she should wait until it's a better time because it would be sorta weird coming out and just ask. She blushes when he kisses her back, and she yawned afterwards. "Pretty good, you?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Louis smiles at her. "Great, thanks love." He chuckles, playfully nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck, forgetting his hairs slightly wet. He teasingly shakes his head, sending little water droplets over her. "I just got out of the shower, don't worry."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next