Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Celina blushes when he kisses her forehead and she laughs when he says that she was wet. "You are wet too." She laughed, looking up at him all soaked, but still hot as ever. He tickles her sides and she laughs again, and as he kisses her on the lips, she smiles under that kiss.

Harry stares at her, and smiles. Once she bucks her hips against his, he does it back to her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Louis smiles widely as he pulls away from the kiss, his right hand running over the wet fabric along her back as he turns to her, turning his back before lowering himself, allowing her to jump back on. "If you want I can give you my hoodie, its a little wet though." Chuckling as he looks at her, standing up again.

Natasha whimpers, throwing her head back as she bites her lip, smiling widely at the sensation.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Celina pulls away from the kiss the same time he does. It's magical whenever that happens because someone could pull away a few seconds after the other person. He allows her to jump back on, and she does, holding onto him. "It's okay, Lou. I'm fine." She told him with a small smile.

Harry bucks her hips again, but harder than the previous time. He always wanted to make her feel good.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Louis smiles, hugging her as good as he can from her position on his back, walking forward as he loops his arms around her legs to keep her from falling, walking up the hill to leave the park. "You're so beautiful, even when you're soaking wet." He smirks slightly, blushing.

Natasha moans, screaming his name slightly when he hits a certain spot that makes her feel like she's on cloud 9.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Celina smiles as he tries to hug her the best that he could while she was on his back. It must have been hard to do that, but he tried the best that he could. He loops his arms around her legs so that she wouldn't fall and she giggles, thanking him without saying any words. "You're handsome even when you're soaked."

Harry smiles once he hears her scream his name. It always felt like a victory to him whenever she called his name.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Louis chuckles, looking around as his bangs slide down over his eyes from the heaviness of the rain against it. "Thank you princess." He smiles, looking across the road. "When we can back we can make hot chocolate, get into warm clothes, cuddle in front of the fireplace and watch a movie, if you'd like. Or just go straight to bed if you're really tired."

Natasha smiles in response to Harry's smile, as she closes her eyes tightly. "Harry, I love you." She giggles a little.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Celina smiles and kisses the top of his head. "You're quite welcome, babe." She told him and kissed him again, but for a longer time. "That sounds wonderful. It would be great to just snuggle and get into some warm clothing."

Harry notices she smiled back at him, and he smiled again. "I love you more."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Louis smiles, walking along the roadside as he turns onto a side street, walking towards his house. "I'll grab you a blanket and get you all nice and warm as I start the fire, making us both hot chocolate, but not too hot to burn ourselves." Smiling widely, looking straight ahead.

Natasha giggles, rolling her head to the side, "Do you now?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Celina giggles and keeps on holding on as he walks along the roadside. He then walks onto a sidewalk and then walks towards the house. "A blanket will be so nice. I'll probably dry much faster being around you."

Harry smirks. "I've always loved you that way babe."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Louis smiles, glancing around the place as he continues to walk down the street, his house now coming into view. "If you'd like you can cuddle up in some of my clothes, since they're baggier or we can find those pajamas you picked up while we were shopping." He smirks, playfully squeezing her lower thigh gently, before releasing it.

Natasha giggles, looking at him. "I'm only me when I'm with you."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Celina looked at him. The thought of actually wearing his clothes made a lightbulb go off in her mind. She never wore boy clothing before, but she was sure that his clothing would smell just like him and it would even make her fall asleep. "Yes, oh my gosh, Lou, I would love to wear your clothing. This sounds a bit awkward." She laughed, feeling embarrassed.

Harry smiles. "True that."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Louis smiles, looking around as he sprinted up to the doorstep, slipping his way into the door. "Don't worry about it princess, it's nothing to be embarrassed about, and it's not awkward that you'd love to wear my clothes." He chuckles, setting her down as he turns around to face her, taking her hand in his. "Lets get you out of these wet clothes."

Natasha giggles, poking him on the nose. "My handsome little boy."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Celina laughs. It probably wasn't weird at all, but it was the first time she ever said that to his face. She probably would wear his clothing a lot, or whenever she could. They entered into his house and she was glad that she would get out of the wet clothing. "Yeah," She said.

Harry smirks and looks at her. "My beautiful girl."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:47 am

Louis smiles, guiding her up to his room, opening his closet and dresser drawers. "I assume you're going to want some privacy. You can choose anything you'd like princess, and the wet clothes can go in the hamper in the bathroom across the hall, ok?" Grinning as he kisses her on the cheek, hugging her from behind, pulling out a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt.

Natasha smiles, wrapping her arms around him in a hug, "You're the best Harry."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Celina follows him up to the bedroom. He opens up the closet and all of his clothes were in there. There was tons in there so it would take a while to decide on something to wear, but she was sure that everything would smell like him. She nods as he kisses her cheek and hugs her. "Okay," She says, as she goes through his whole closet looking at everything he had. She was still looking until she found a top that she loved, it was Peter Pan themed, and she loves that movie. She decided to put it on along with some jeans. She decided to go barefoot. She walked out of the room and went to put the wet clothes in the hamper.

Harry hugs her back and kisses her cheek. "No, you're the best."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Louis walks out of the room, leaving her to change as he walks to the downstairs bathroom. Changing out of his wet clothing as he tosses it into the washing machine, pulling his white t-shirt over his head, black shorts on before walking out of the bathroom, turning the light switch off. He smiles, starting the fire place before walking into the kitchen, making the hot chocolate.

Natasha giggles, smiling and blushing as she looks up at him. "Nooo, you."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Celina started to walk down the stairs after she put her wet clothing in the hamper. She found Louis already downstairs with the fireplace on. It was so nice and once she was close to it, it would feel so warm around her. She walked over to him and sat down next to him near the fire. "It feels nice," She says.

Harry sticks out his tongue. "No, it's you."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Louis smiles glancing up as Celina enters the room. "Look at you all gorgeous and comfortable in my clothing." He chuckles slightly as she sits down next to him near the fire. "We could watch a movie but if you'd prefer we can sit here and just talk as well." He smiles wrapping one arm around her.

Natasha laughs slightly, looking up at the cheeky haired boy. "I'm a little tired, Haz."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Celina looks at him and smiles. "It's super warm and nice. I should do this more often." She laughed, putting her hands up to the fire, which felt super warm and she closed her eyes for a second, and then opened them. "Either is fine with me, babe." She says, hugging him.

Harry looks back at her. "Yeah I'm a little tired too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Louis smiles watching her as she raises her hands to the fire, smiling. "I don't mind anytime you want to wear my clothing just go ahead." He chuckles, playfully twirling her hair in his fingers. "What movie would you like to see then?" He smiles, playfully nuzzling her neck.

Natasha giggles, kissing him quickly on the lips. "We should shower and then go to bed."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Celina lays down near the fire, but looks up at him. He seemed so much taller while she was laying here. "Okay," She says, laughing. He starts to twirl her hair in his fingers and she watched him. "Oh my gosh, I really don't know. Have any suggestions?" She asked him.

Harry kisses her back on the lips. "Together?" He asked, smirking at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Louis smiles looking down at her as he twirls her brown lock around his index finger playfully. "Not in particular. We already watched Titanic, maybe the Notebook?" He grins kissing her on the forehead as he sits behind her, picking her head up gently to place in his lap so she could have like a pillow.

Natasha giggles looking at him. "If you want to I'm okay with that." She smirks.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Celina smiles looking up at him again. Could it be possible that he was even more handsome while she was laying down? "Yeah sure. That sounds great." She says with another little smile and a clap. He picks up her head so she could have a little pillow on his lap.

Harry licks his lips. "It'll save water, babe."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:24 am

Louis smiles, looking down at her as he kisses her on the forehead, reaching up on the couch to grab an actual little pillow before standing up to put the movie in, replacing the pillow where his lap was. Walking over to the DVD player to slide in The Notebook as he looks back at her smiling. "Are you one of those girls who bawls at sappy love stories?" He chuckles smiling.

Natasha grins, looking at him as she sits up slightly. "Let's go be ecofriendly babe."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Celina blushes when he kisses her forehead. She watches him head over to grab the movie and put it in. She gets up, now in a sitting position, but won't stay like that for that long. She stands up now, looking at him. "It depends I suppose. I may have a few tears in my eyes." She told him.

Harry laughs and smiles. "Yep, let's go." He stands up and waits for her to follow.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next