Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Louis

I look at her and smile. "Will do." I notice her smile at me, making me smile even wider looking at the table a little. "You'll have to wait and see, babe. You'll love it, I promise." She's a really smart girl, but sometimes the surprises you can't ever guess. She'll love it though, how could she not.

Natasha

I notice him sigh and snuggle deeper into him, holding him closely. "White Eskimo." I giggle listening to him, smiling. I laugh a little when he explains his first kiss. "That's really interesting." I smile at him and laugh a little. "My first kiss was at the age of twelve, during a slow dance. Nothing really intimate." I look at him and laugh a little. He flips his hair and I giggle trying to flip mine, but I failed miserably. "Doesn't really matter much, that's your personal business. If you want to tell me you can." I look at him, not really wanting to force him to tell me something about his past that he either didn't want to bring up again, or that he didn't want to tell anyone. I look at him and smile, waiting.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 30 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Celina sighs and looks at him. There was no way she could guess what the surprise is or try to get it out of him. He won't tell her anything. "I suppose. I can wait." She told him as she started to stare into his eyes, not knowing what she was doing.

Harry nodded when she says his old band. It has been a while since he has even seen them. But of course his other band is in the past now and he's in a band that has been touring all around the world with a fan screaming every which way. "I find that to be cute. Who was it with? I know I'm not going to know the person, but I'm just curious." He told her as he waited for her to answer. She tries to flip her hair, but she fails, and he laughs. "One day you'll get the hair flip. I can teach you if that's what it takes," He laughs again, flipping his hair so she can watch and try to follow what he was doing. He was curious if she wanted to know how many girls he has slept with, but he's only going to answer that if she was asking that. "Anything I should know about you? It shouldn't all be about me," He chuckles with a smile.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Louis

The waiter comes back with our drinks and sets them down. "Your food will be right with you." He smiles before walking away again. I look at my drink and take a sip before looking at Natasha, smiling widely. "You'll definitely think it was worth the wait, babe." I look at her and chuckle. He stares into my eyes, and I look back in hers still smiling widely.

Natasha

I look at him and smile. Louis had mentioned Harry being in White Eskimo once, and I decided to watch a few little clips from his band of what I could find anyways. I look at him and smirk a little. "His name was Henderson Leran. I went with him to a dance, but we weren't really boyfriend and girlfriend then and I didn't really count it as a real relationship like what we have." I look at him and smile. "Puppy love." I shrug and look around, giggling. "Oh yes. Mr.Styles, the professional of hair flipping. Teach me your ways." I laugh and poke his nose smiling. I look at him and wonder a few things. I pull up my wrist showing him scars, no longer fresh, but a little recent, before covering them back up again and I look up at him. "You already know that story. That was the only way to get my mind off of things, until I met you." I look at him and smile. "You're my savior."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Celina looks up for a second when the drinks come. The waiter says the food will be here shortly. She nods and watches the waiter set the drinks down. She takes a drink of her soda and looks at Louis. She smiles and stares into his eyes again.

Harry saw her looking at him and then she smiled, making him smile too. "Oh, I see. So, how was the kiss like?" He asked, showing the different types of kissing and he laughed. He tried to do it without laughing, but something's you just have to laugh. "Anything you want to know. I'm your man," He chuckled, flipping his hair again. "Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way you flip your hair makes me overwhelmed..." He trailed off and stares into her eyes. "Anyway, follow me. One. Two. One, two, three." He showed her a few ways that she could flip her hair, but sometimes it would be different with girl hair. He chuckles when she pokes his nose. She pulls up her wrist and he saw all of her scars. He sighed, and looked at all of them. "There's no reason for you to do that to yourself now. You got me." He told her, and kissed her head.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Louis

I look at her and smile setting my glass of soda down. "Do you really want me to tell you?" I raise my eyebrows looking at her quizzically, smirking. I wasn't going to tell her everything, just some things she might like to hear, or maybe I would tell her everything, but some I'd want her to see for herself.

Natasha

I look at him and smile as I listen to him ask how the kiss was. "They were playing the song Lips of an Angel by Hinder, and he just asked me to dance, then in the middle he kissed me and just smiled. It wasn't anything too intimate or and tongue. Just a simple sweet kiss. Nothing like yours though." I wink at him and grin. He tries to show the different types of kissing, and I just laugh before kissing him quickly and lightly on the lips. "Like that." I look at him smiling. "Yes, you are my man." I look at him and smile, biting my bottom lip as he flips his hair. I look at him as he sings and stares off into my eyes, as I stare back into his smiling really widely. I laugh and give up throwing my hands in the air. "I surrender. Nobody but the master can do the hair flip." I laugh looking at him. He chuckles when I poke his nose. I look at him and smile when he talks and kisses my head. I hug him closely to me, wrapping my arms around his neck lightly so I don't choke him. "I know." I smile looking into his eyes as I pull away from the hug.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Celina didn't know if this was a trick... wait a moment. Louis will never trick her. That is something her ex boyfriend would do. "I don't know Louis. I think it's up to you. I like surprises." She giggles and sets her drink down.

Harry nodded and listened to her talk about the kiss. "It was just a simple kiss like that?" He asked her. That is all that it seems to be. It wasn't like a real real kiss that you see in movies and such. She kisses him quickly on the lips and he smiled. "And you are my woman." He smiled again, but bigger. She bites her bottom lip and it makes him lick his lips like last time. He chucked when she surrenders. "I win! I win!" He looked at her and did a victory dance while sitting down. She hugs him close, wrapping her arms around his neck. He hugs her back and closes his eyes, and then opens them up. He pulls away from the hug when she did.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Louis

I smile at her and fold my hands together, really content with her. "What would you say...if I told you...that I booked our own little boat to take us out in the ocean, so we could watch the sunset and then look at the stars together?" I smile at her mischievously. That's not the total surprise, but that is part of the surprise.

Natasha

I look at him and smile, nodding. "Yeah, but it was still a kiss right?" I look at him and laugh looking up at the ceiling before back at him. "It was nothing really. Nothing you'd see in the movies and nothing like we do now." I giggle as he smiles from when I kiss him. "I put the 'wo' in man." I laugh and look at him blushing. He licks his lips again when I bite mine, and I look at him smiling. "Yes you win!" I laugh as he does a little victory dance. He's so adorable when he does that. He hugs me back closing his eyes, but he opens them again when I pull away from the hug. I look at him and smile, widely. "You're perfect, Haz."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Celina stared into his eyes even farther than before. She couldn't believe what he was saying. "Oh my gosh! Louis, are you serious?" She asked him. That sounded like a great activity to do together. "That sounds wonderful!" If she could she would have stood up and hugged him, but that would be a bit awkward.

Harry nodded and smiled. "Yeah, it's still a kiss alright. It might not mean a lot to you now, but it could have back then." He looked back at her and smiled again, flipping his hair. "Our kisses we do are special." He raised his eyebrows. She should know what he means by that. He continued with his victory dance a bit, but then stopped. "Whatever comes next, you should win. Then it would be fair." He smiles again and then kisses her lips softly. "You're even more perfect."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Louis

I smile at her widely, and nod my head. "I'm serious." I chuckle, grinning really widely at her, as I take her hand in mine below the table. "That's not even the best part. What did you say your favorite singer/band's name was again?" I smile mischievously at her, and try not to laugh. I love seeing her in suspense and ready to burst, it's the most cutest thing ever.

Natasha

I look at him and smile again as he talks and then flips his hair. "It did back then, but now it's just fading away in my memory." I look at him. "They definitely are special, and I would never change them for the world. I love your kisses." I look at him and blush a little still smiling. He raises his eyebrows and I giggle mocking him playfully. He stops doing his little victory dance and I look at him still smiling as usual. Whenever I'm around him I can't seem to stop smiling. "What if I don't want to win?" I look at him, and giggle a little. He kisses my lips softly and I smile, kissing him back. "I love you." I whisper to him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Celina can barely breathe and it's hard for her to calm down. This is probably going to be the best night of her life. Probably her best memory is having Louis as her boyfriend. He takes her hand below the table and she smiles real big. "Your band is my favorite band," She giggled and looked at him.

Harry knew that she wasn't really feeling anything about the kiss back then. There was no way that she was. She was only thinking about him and that was about it. "It's probably fading because of me, right?" He asked, and he probably was right, but he still wanted to see. "I love your kisses," He repeats with a chuckle. She blushes and it made him bite his lip, playfully. She giggles at him raising his eyebrows and it made him stare at her. "You rather have me keep on winning, babe?" He poked her nose and smiled, kissing one of her cheeks. "You should win... at least one time." He smiled and laughed and kissed her on the lips again. "I love you too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Louis

I smile and watch her as she tries to catch her breath. "Breathe, babe." I laugh a little and smile at her. She's so adorable no matter what she does. I can tell she'll absolutely love tonight already just by my reaction to me telling her. She smiles when I take her hand and I smile back. "Right." I grin. "I remember now." I look at her and smile, as the waiter comes back with our food.

Natasha

I look at him and smile. "Probably, because you're the only thing that's on my mind every day and every night. You have been for a while, I always dreamed of being more than just friends with you, but I was too shy and afraid to say anything." I blush and look at him smiling. He chuckles and bites his lip playfully, making me silently moan inside and get turned on. He's so fucking adorable. "I like it when you win. Then I get to see your victory dance more often." I wink and him and smile. I giggle when he pokes my nose and kisses one of my cheeks causing me to blush massively. "Maybe." I smile at him and kiss him back on the lips again. "Should we start heading down to the boat place thing, for Louis? It's getting a little dark." I point to the window, which shows the setting sun.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Celina sighed and looked at him. She didn't want to seem like an idiot or something next to him. "I'm sorry. I'm just excited that's all. Tonight is going to be great and I'm going to get to do it with you." She smiled, and wanted to kiss him, but there was no way to do that from across the table. "Yep. You're my favorite song." That was a song title from Camp Rock 2. He would only understand it if he has watched that movie.

Harry smiles and stares into her eyes. "You're all that I have been thinking about day and night. Since I've been starting to date you. I always wanted to have a special someone that I could call mine. You're that girl." He holds onto her hand, and squeezes it lightly, still looking into her eyes. "There's no reason for you to be shy anymore. You got me. You won the race." He smiled again, and kissed her hand. "I suppose, but if you have a victory dance then I would love to see it. I bet if you have one it would be amazing." He was about to kiss her again, but her voice interrupted him. "We probably should be going then." He told her, but didn't let go of her hand yet.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Louis

I look at her and smile. "Don't apologize, you're allowed to be excited. I can't wait to see your reaction tonight." I grin widely looking at her. I look at her, really just wanting to kiss her right now, she's so beautiful and adorable when she's excited, but there will be time for that later. It'd be a bit difficult to kiss her across the table. I smile as she says a song title from Camp Rock 2, and look at her. "Here I am. Make them listen cause there's no way you'll be ignored not anymore." I smile at her. I know those aren't the lyrics, but it's true. She'll never be ignored again, not with me around.

Natasha

I blush massively and look down for a second, before back up at him. "I've always wanted a guy who could make me feel protected and love me unconditionally. Someone I can just be myself around and not have them be embarrassed of me, or turn on me when they're with their friends. You're definitely that guy." I look at him, as he holds onto my hand, and squeezes it lightly. I smile and squeeze his back in response. "I'm not shy anymore, now that I have you. I'm invincible." I giggle and look at him as he kisses my hand, kissing his in return. "I don't have one, but it's not too late to make one up." I giggle and look at him again. He was just about to kiss me again when my voice catches him off guard. "In a minute, I'm sure they aren't done eating yet." I smile at him, and kiss him, letting go of his hand to bring mine around his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Celina giggled. "I'm sure you'll love my reaction!" She smiled and looked over at him. She was starting to get really hungry, but Louis was distracting that a bit. He says some lines, but it wasn't the song that she just said. She didn't mind it since whatever he says was really sweet. "Those aren't the lyrics, but I still love it."

Harry saw her look down and it made him smirk. "I can be your protector, your guardian angel, and whatever else you want me to be. I'll be there in two. I'll be there in two. Or you can just call me and I'll come." He smiles, and squeezes her hand again. A little harder than the last time, but not enough to hurt her hand in any way. "That's good, babe. You don't seem shy at all now. You seem so open to me that you could tell me anything. And I can tell you almost anything." He looked at her, thinking back to the time he saw her in the forest. That seemed like so long ago, but he feels like that just happened. "That's true. We can wait several minutes then." She lets go of his hand and she kissed him, and he kissed her back, her hand coming around his neck.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Louis

I smile as she giggles. "I'm sure I will babe." I look at her and smile as I thank the waiter and he walks away. I pick up my fork and look at her smiling. "I know it's not, but I figured since it was a song from Camp Rock, I'd sing it. Except that was the first Camp Rock, not second that I did." I smile at her, and pick out a shrimp, eating it.

Natasha

I smile at him as he smirks. "I really love that about you Harry. I hear all these girls saying this terrible shit about you, probably because they never got to know the real you. They only wanted you for the sex or fame and then left. I really do love you. And all your little things." I wink at him and smile widely. He squeezes my hand again, a little harder than last time but it didn't hurt. I squeeze his back in response once again, smiling. "I could tell you anything, but some things you'll just have to discover on your own." I giggle and poke his nose smiling. It's crazy to think that we barely met a while ago, somehow it feels like we've known each other forever, but it feels like yesterday that we met officially for the first time. "We can." I smirk as he kisses me back. I lightly push him down onto the bed, so he was on his back this time and I was on top, kissing him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Celina looked up as the waiter came back with their food. She was so starving. Her crabs looked so delicious. She thanked the waiter and started to break open the crab and add Old Bay on. "I love both of the movies so it doesn't really matter." She smiled, and looked at him as she enjoyed her crabs.

Harry looked at her, bit his lip, and then smiled. "That's probably what a lot of fans out there want to do with me. They want to have sex with me and then once they do, they go off and never come back. I don't need to waste my time on them. You're perfect and you're so much better than them by a long shot." He looked back at her again, looking at what she has came to be, a beautiful and a strong girl. He doesn't need anyone else, but her. She was his and nobody would change that. "I would say that about me as well. There might be a few things that would stay as a mystery to you before you figure it out." It could be something like a puzzle or something, but that's all fun. She pushes him lightly down onto the bed and he didn't seem to care. He wanted to get to this sometime. She was on top and he kissed her back, making the kiss deeper every time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Louis

I smile as I pick through my shrimp scampi a little bit, before eating some of it. I smile looking up at her. "Same." I smile and enjoy my shrimp scampi while thinking about tonight. I'm wondering how she'll react and how tonight will go. If all goes planned, my boys and I will be playing for my baby girl, and then we'll cuddle underneath the stars. Tonight will be perfect.

Natasha

I smile as he bites his lip, and smiles. He's so perfect. "I know we have a sex a lot, but it's only because I really do love you, and I never plan on leaving you. I haven't yet, and I never will." I look at him and smile. "You're worth everything in the world, and I never want to lose you. You're perfect in every single way and I'll try everything in my power to stay your baby girl." I smile at him as he looks back at me again. I only want him, nobody else but him. "It's funner to find things out on your own, then to just be straight forward all the time." I giggle and smile at him. He makes the kiss deeper every time, and I smile underneath the kiss as I also deepen it, now straddling him, while sitting above him. I slowly break away from the kiss trailing down his jaw line to his neck, whispering in his ear. "I don't think Louis would mind us being... a little late." I wink, even though he can't see me, as I kiss him on the neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Celina looked up once while eating her crabs to see him. He was eating away at his shrimp scampi and it looked pretty good as well. "Would you like a taste?" She asked. If he wanted a piece, she can definitely give him something.

Harry chuckles a little and smiles. He doesn't care if he was going to have sex with her thousand or so times. That doesn't really matter. What matters the most is the fact that he is with her and nobody else. "Having sex with you is one of my favorite things to do with you," He laughs, flipping his hair, and trying to not get any pieces of hair in her face. "You will always be my baby girl. Don't worry. Nobody can change the fact like your mine. If someone tries to come between us, then it will end badly." There's no way that he will surrender if someone wanted to flirt or have Natasha. He loves her and he wouldn't want to give her up for anything in this world. "Yeah, you're right. I think it's better than just the person telling you everything. It makes it funner to find it out, like a puzzle." He smiles and looks at her. She was so beautiful. How can he get so lucky to have her? She breaks away from the kiss and trails down his jaw line and he bites his lip, feeling satisfied throughout his body. "I don't think he will either. We can mess around a little... or a lot." He whispers back, and smirks, and winks at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Louis

I look at her and smile as she eats her crabs. I stop eating and just look at her, as I wipe off my mouth with my napkin. "Sure, but only if you try some of the shrimp scampi." I wink at her and smile. I'll definitely give her some.

Natasha

I giggle when he chuckles, because his chuckle is so damn cute and can make any girl swoon over him in a matter of seconds. I smile at him. "Same for you. I never really had sex for real, not counting the rape, until you. And I love it." I smile at him. He flips his hair and I bite my lip looking at him. "I hope not. I would end up hurting someone if anyone tried to take you away from me." I smile widely at him and giggle. I know many girls will flirt, but as soon as one gets really touchy feely, then I'll attack. Not just a little hug or kiss on the cheek, but like grinding and grabbing. No one messes with my Harry. "I like puzzles." I look at him and smile. I don't see how I could ever get someone as amazing as him for a boyfriend. It seems almost unreal. Like I'm living in some real world fan fiction. I giggle as he bites his lip when I kiss him. "I'll just tell him you got sick or something." I whisper seductively to him and giggle. "I like messing around." I smirk as I take out my phone, quickly sending a text to Louis. I'm so sorry, but Harry isn't going to be able to make it tonight, Lou. He's come down with something, I think he may have caught a bit of that cold I had last week. I hope you and Celina enjoy your night. I'm going to stay here and take care of Harry. I sent the message before turning off my phone, tossing it to the ground as I look back at Harry. He winks at me and I giggle, as I kiss him on the lips grinding against him a little.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Celina nodded and smiled. "That would only be fair so yes." She gave him a little piece and then waited until he gave her a piece.

Harry smiles and chuckles again, looking into her soul, or well at least her eyes anyway. "Yeah, I've had sex before with other girls, but it's nothing like having it with you. It's different. It's special. It's like magic." Magic. Magic was the closest thing to love in this world. And he feels like being around her and kissing her is magic. "We can definitely protect each other if someone tries to hit on us or grinds against us or anything else they wanna do." There was a lot of stuff that they can do, from grinding to actually making them get into bed. There was no way that he would ever let a girl do any of that stuff when he's dating Natasha. Another girl isn't worth it, but she is. "I like puzzles also. They are fun." He smiles, and looks at her. He nods and listens to her typing away on her phone. Once she completed it, she sent it to Louis. "I hope he's okay with it, but you never know he's pretty smart so he could think it's a lie and actually know what's going on." He chuckles, but goes back to kissing her. She grinds against him a little and he grinds against her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Louis

I chuckle and take a eat the little piece of grab she gives me. "Mmm, it's really good." I smile and hold out a little piece of my shrimp scampi for her to try. "I think the crab is better, but the shrimp scampi is good too." I smile at her, waiting to see what she had to say.

Natasha

I smile as he looks into my eyes, and I look back into his. Getting distracted by his beautiful green orbs. "I had sex with Louis one time. We were both drunk so I don't really remember much of anything, so I don't count it. You is magical and I know what I'm doing and I love every second of it. It's perfect." I smile at him. "Magical." I whisper and grin. "I'll do more than protect you. I'll show them who's boss." I wink at him and giggle a little. I would make sure that they know he's mine and that no one else can have him, but me. "They are fun." I giggle and smile. "He probably will suspect something's up, but oh well. He's usually a good sport about it, and if he gets mad. I'll take the blame." I laugh a little, as he goes back to kissing me. He grinds against me a little when I grind against him and a light tiny moan escapes my mouth. I slowly inch my hands up the inside of his shirt, making the kiss deeper, as I start to pull off his shirt.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Celina watched him eat the crab and then like it. She smiles. "Yep, it sure is. Even better with Old Bay." He holds out a piece of the Shrimp Scampi and she takes it. She eats it. "It's good also." She smiles at him.

Harry looked shocked when she was talking about the one time she had sex with Louis. Louis never told him that before. Maybe he didn't remember or didn't want to mention it. "Louis never told me that before so I find it interesting. You are pretty magical yourself, babe. Very magical. Maybe even more magical than me." He winked at her and looked back into her eyes. You could stare into them all day long if you wanted to. "Exactly. I'll do the same. I want people to know that we're together, not the other way around. There's some crazy and inappropriate people out there and it's important for me to drag you away from them." She probably knows what he meant by that. Those kinds of people that only want sex and then throw you away like you are leftover pizza. Or those kinds of people that get really out there when they go to clubs and such. "I've knew Louis since I've met him in the X Factor bathroom," He stopped and laughed for a second, thinking back to that time. "I know he'll be okay with it, but if somehow he really wants me there or something then we probably would have to go then." A tiny moan comes out of her mouth, but it was hard to hear it while they were kissing. Her hands were inside his shirt, and he felt satisfied of the feeling. She makes her way to take off his shirt.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Louis

I smile at her, as she eats the shrimp scampi. "Guess we both have good taste in sea food." I wink at her and chuckle, eating another bite of my shrimp scampi. I take a drink of my soda, and set it down smiling at her. "So how do you picture tonight going?" I look at her smiling, as I take another bite.

Natasha

I look at him as he seemed shocked. I smile at him. "He probably doesn't remember, or if he does, he doesn't really want to talk about it. I mean, I'm practically like a little sister to him, I bet he feels weird, having sex with his little sister in a way." I giggle as he continues talking. "That's a lie. No one is more magical than you." I smile at him and blush. He winks at me and looks back into my eyes, me looking into him too. I love looking into his eyes, he's so perfect. "I don't want to be involved with some crazy person, but I can tell we're going to run into a few." I laugh looking at him. "You'll protect me and I'll protect you." I smile. Of course he'll be the one probably protecting me more from death threats, but I'll be there for him through the hate as well. "He told me about that." I smile at him. "Probably. I mean, it's his huge thing for Celina. I wouldn't want him to get upset." I look at him and smile. I eventually pull off his shirt, before kissing him again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Celina finishes it and looks back up at him. "I suppose so. I always seen to really like seafood, but I haven't tried everything. I'm up to trying more things." She told him with a smile. He picks up his soda and started to drink it. She picked up hers at the same time and she giggled. "I hope that it will go really beautifully. I mean, it will be one of those nights that I'll always remember for a while."

Harry looks back at her, flipping his hair a little, and trying to not hit her the best he could do. "I don't think he would be up to telling me that anyways if he did remember. I know you guys are like that." He pauses and laughs. "That should be illegal." He laughs again and pokes her nose playfully. He smirks and looks away from her for a moment and then looks back at her. "No, I wasn't lying. You are so magical that you don't even know your own strength. You're like a witch. But a good one." If witches were only real that is. If magic was only real then we would be so different and so would the world. "Sadly, if we go to any clubs or anything like that, then we could run into some of those. We can definitely try to push away from them and still have a good time without getting into any trouble with them." There might be some trouble along the way of being together, but that won't stop them from hanging out and loving each other. "Maybe if he calls and sees the text, then..." He trails off, not even knowing what to say next as she completely takes off his shirt and he smiles. He kisses her again, playing around with her pants a little with one of his hands.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Louis

"Same here. It was my new years resolution to try anything anyone offers to me." I look at her and smile. So far so good. She picks up her soda at the same time I pick up mine and I smile at her and chuckle a little as she giggles. "I'm pretty sure you'll remember it." I smile as my phone vibrates in my pocket. I look at her quickly. "Sorry, it's not a call. I just have to check it quickly." I take out my pocket quickly reading the text before sending one back. Don't lie, please just be there. For me? I put it back in my pocket and look back up at her. "Sorry, my dad's ill and my mom was letting me know how he's doing."

[b]Natasha[/b

I giggle as he flips his hair. "I'm sorry." I blush and look at him smiling. "I never really told anyone, because I barely remember, but I do remember doing it." I giggle a little. "Yes, it should be illegal." He pokes my nose playfully and I can't help but giggle. He smirks looking away from me for a moment and then looks back at me. "I'm the good witch." I blush and smirk at him. "The really good witch." I wink and giggle. "Oh so you're a clubber? This should be an interesting and fun relationship." I wink at him and giggle. "Yeah." I agree to him saying that we can push them away without getting into trouble. There might be a little trouble along the way, but nothing really big hopefully. I giggle a little when he plays around with my pants, hearing my phone go off. I sigh and get off of him, grabbing my phone from the ground. "It's Louis. He really wants you to go." I look at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next