Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Louis

I smile noticing her look at the ground for a moment before turning her head back up to look at me. I could tell she was torn between the two options. I smile when she says we could just hang out. "I agree." She notices me leaning in to kiss her and she leans bak, kissing me back. I smile underneath the kiss, picking her up in my arms as I place her back on my lap. I like holding her on my lap. Knowing that she's safe with me, in my arms is enough.

Natasha

I smile through my laughter as he watches me. He seemed to be enjoying it and I didn't mind at all if he was tickling me. I love being tickled. "There will be time for that later." I wink back at him, smirking. This boy really knows how to turn your love on. H
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 16 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Celina smiles under the kiss as she keeps on kissing him. It was sweet that he was okay with his decision. She wouldn't know what to do if he didn't agree or wanted to hear her answer. It made her upset just to think about it. She let him pick her up in his arms as he placed her back on his lap.

Harry laughs. "Of course there will be," He says, as she smirks, and he smiles. "What do you wanna do now?" He asked her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Louis

I feel her smile underneath the kiss as we keep kissing. Each time our lips meet a spark ignites inside of me. Touching her, kissing her, being with her in itself is magical. I smile underneath the kiss. Of course we could carry on playing Truth or Dare later, I don't mind one bit as long as I am with her and doing something she wants to do. I place her back on my lap, wrapping my arms around her, as I pull away from the kiss looking into her eyes. "What now, babe?" I ask biting my bottom lip.

Natasha

I giggle, as he talks and then smiles back at me. I playfully wink, biting my lip. "I'll do anything you wanna do." I poke his nose playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Celina closes her eyes for a few minutes before opening them up again. Kissing him was like a dream to her. Like a dream that could never be thrown away. She has dreamed about dating him and being his and now since it has happened, she doesn't know what to do. Yes, she does know what to do. She knows that she will keep on loving him. Perhaps one day she could call him her husband, but she can't even think of that yet. He wraps his arms around her, and she smiles. He then pulls away from the kiss, and looks into her eyes. "Not sure," She says, shrugging.

Harry smirks, and licks his lips. Anything? She would do anything that he wants to do? This could really get serious. He could make her do anything, but he doesn't want to hurt her in anyway shape or form. But if she wanted to get serious that could be okay also. He wouldn't want to go too fast for her, but if she wants to go faster than this, then he would really like that. "How about... what you wanna do?" He pushes her playfully. "If I want to do something, but you think it's too fast or serious then that could be a problem."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Louis

I smile as I look into her eyes after we pull away. "I'll do anything you want to do." I say still smiling, while looking into her eyes. I notice a fallen strand of hair on the side of her face, and out of habit place it gently behind her ear, caressing her cheek as I bring my hand back to myself. I smile at her, still looking into her eyes, as my eyes slowly trail down the beautiful proportions of her face, back up to her eyes. She's truly a gift sent from heaven above. I lightly kiss her on the nose, before pulling away and looking into her eyes once again.

Natasha

I can't help, but giggle as he smirks and licks his lips. I said that I would do anything he wants to do, and I meant it. I don't mind one bit if it gets serious or too fast. I like dangerous. I smile at him. "I said I'd do anything you want to do silly." I poke his nose and giggle as he pushes me playfully. "I'm fine Harry, don't worry about me. I like fast and serious." I smirk at him. "There won't be a problem. If I don't like it I'll simply tell you." I smile up at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Celina sees him smiling, and she smiles in return, as he looks into her eyes for the thousand or so time already. "Same to you," She says, as he was still smiling and it made her crack up. She didn't actually know why, but she did anyways. She looks at him as he notices something and it had to do with her hair. She felt him putting one of strands of hair back behind her ear. Some habit? Probably. She didn't mind it though. He goes back to looking into her eyes and she looks into his eyes. It seemed like he wasn't going to stop doing that anytime soon. He kisses her nose, lightly, and she giggles.

Harry smiles while she giggles and he looks at her. Maybe she wasn't like the other girls. Actually she isn't like them at all. She's unique and nothing like the other girls. Perhaps that's why he feels like he's in love with her. But maybe she feels the same way also. He chuckles while she pokes his nose and he pokes her nose back in return. "I didn't expect that to come out of that mouth of yours. But, I guess it's a good thing it happened." He winked, and went back to the sex thing.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Louis

I chuckle a little as she giggles. Her giggle is just so adorable. I smile at her even more, still looking into her eyes. "If it gets annoying babe, just tell me. I love looking into your eyes. It takes me to a whole new world. One with you in it, and I can't believe the magic that you give me. I love you." I smile at her even more, and pull her closer to me, lacing my fingers together as I lay my head on her shoulder, before kissing her cheek. I could stay like this, holding her in my arms forever if I could.

Natasha

I can't help, but giggle at his response to me telling him what I did. I smile widely at him as we go back to the sex thing. "You never know what'll come out of my mouth." I wink at him, giggling. I moan a little as he continues going in and out of me. It's gotta be nearly Midnight now, but I don't care. As long as I'm with him and he's with me, I'm good. I lace my fingers through his curls at the back of his head, rubbing my foot gently along his leg.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Celina laughs a little as she looks at him. Honestly him staring at her wasn't annoying. It was more cute. But she does wishes he would just stop so they would just talk. "It doesn't annoy me, Louis. I just hope we can talk instead of you staring at me." She smiles, and smirks, as she looks around. She never wanted to hurt his feelings.

Harry winks at her, as he nods, and pushes even harder than before. He looks at her, making sure that he wasn't hurting her, but he already knew that he wasn't. If she didn't like anything or he was hurting her, then she would speak up and let him know. He looks back at her again, but this time for a smile. She was so beautiful and he was beyond lucky to have her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Louis

I chuckle and kiss her on the cheek. "Of course we can just talk." I smile at her, as I pull back looking at her. "I'll do anything you want to do. So what do you want to talk about, love?" I look at her, before turning to look outside. Dang, it's dark outside, I hadn't even noticed. Must be near midnight or past already. I shrug to myself turning back to her.

Natasha

I giggle as he winks at me, and pushes harder, causing me to let out a longer moan. "Harrrrollldddd.." I moan his name, rolling my head back and closing my eyes. It feels so unbelievably good. I notice him look at me again and smile. That smile of his is so dang adorable. I smile back, and grind my hips against his wanting more. "Nnnnhhghgh, harder.." I whine and giggle a little.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Celina nodded, and smiled. It was really sweet how he would do anything that she wanted to do. It's the same way like how she would do whatever he wanted to do, but there might be one thing that she wouldn't want to do. "I don't know. I've been thinking about Harry and Natasha. I mean why wouldn't you not? They probably been having sex for several hours now," She giggled.

Harry hears her moan, but notices that she was saying his real full name. He smirks, but then smiles, making him push even harder because he wanted to hear her say his name again. "I must be doing everything right if you just said my full name," He chuckles, as she grinds her hips against him, and he grinds his hips back against hers.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Louis

I chuckle, she isn't wrong. "I've been wondering the same. Natasha is rather shy though, so I wonder how long it took Harry to finally get in her pants." I can't help, but chuckle turning my head to look up at the ceiling. If Harry ever hurt Natasha I'd have to kill him. She's like my little sister, and it's my duty to protect her. "Harry's definitely not afraid." I chuckle again looking back at her. "He's the complete opposite of me."

Natasha

I giggle when he grinds his hips back against mine after saying that and pushes harder into me. "Oh, you're definitely doing something right." I close my eyes in pleasure and let out another moan as he pushes harder inside of me. Not long now before I reach my climax. "Haarrroollllddddd." I moan again, and smile.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Celina laughs along with him. She listens to him speak about Natasha and then about Harry. "Maybe not long. I wonder how long they have been at it. Sex back and forth," She continues to laugh at her last sentence which is funny to her. "No, Harry isn't. You are nothing like him. He's a perv."

Harry smiles and flips his hair as he knew that he was. He knew he was doing something right and he will keep on doing the same thing that kept on making her moan and enjoy it. "I knew I was," He chuckles. She closes her eyes and moans again and also said his full name again. "Naaaaatttashhhaaa..." He joined in.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Louis

I smile at her. "I very easily could be." I tease her. I'm honestly not and she knows me too well to know that I'm not, I just like teasing her. "Well, it was around I want to say 6 or 7 when we got back, and I believe they went back to his place right after, and its midnight so depending on how fast he got into her pants, damn. I estimate maybe 3-5 hours." I chuckle. "Natasha won't be able to walk by sunrise." I chuckle at my own little joke.

Natasha

I can't help, but blush and giggle when he moans my name back. It sounds so sexy coming from his lips. I smile and moan a little more, sounding more like whimpers, but it didn't hurt. It was whimpers of joy and pleasure. "mmm, rock me." I moan and keep my eyes closed. He knows he's doing something right and he's definitely correct about that.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Celina laughs. She knew that wasn't true, but she still wanted to join in by laughing. "It's pretty crazy to think about it. Don't you think? They have been at it for several hours. It would be so incredible if she could walk," She giggled, knowing that wasn't going to be true. Harry would rock her so well that maybe she wouldn't be able to walk for more than a day.

Harry winks at her, and licks his lips, as he pushes her even harder. He knew he was doing every single thing right. And her job was to only enjoy it while he does it. She says rock me and it makes him smirk. "I'll rock you now and forever," He tells her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Louis

I chuckle at Celina. I love how she just agrees with me and is thinking the same thing. Great minds think alike, right? "It is really crazy to think about it. Natasha's had a thing for Harry for a while. Anytime he'd come over she'd hide in her room to avoid making contact with him. It's hard to believe that now they're together and probably having sex." I chuckle. "She'll be lucky if she can walk for a week." I smile at her. It's probably going to be true. Harry has his ways with women.

Natasha

I giggle as Harry winks at me and licks his lips, pushing even harder. I moan quieter this time, but it still feels incredible. Next time maybe I'll be able to prepay him and give him the pleasure he's giving me. I giggle as he smirks at me. "Forever is a long time, but I can't argue." I smile at him, finally opening my eyes and looking at his beautiful face above mine.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Celina smiles and listens to him. "That's pretty adorable. It's something that I would do with guys. I would be real scared to tell them how I really feel. But eventually I'll push myself to tell them." She giggles when he says his last sentence. Perhaps she would be so lucky. "It would be such a nightmare if she couldn't walk for a full month."

Harry heard a quieter moan this time, but he smiles, and pushes even harder than before. He wants to show her how much he loves her, but she probably already knows that by now. "That's true, but I mean it," He winks at her again, as he watches her open up her eyes, and kisses her lips softly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

Louis

I smile at her as she mentions that hiding in a room would be something she would do to avoid a guy. "You don't need to be scared with me, babe. I don't bite...hard." I chuckle a little, smiling widely. "Kidding, but you know you can trust me with anything." I smile again as she giggles when I say my last sentence. It was a bit of an exaggeration, but it's Harry. I mean, anything is possible with that boy. "Eh, Harry will be able to take care of her." I laugh. "One again I'm kidding, she probably will be able to. Just not for a day or so."

Natasha

I can tell that he heard my quiet moan through my closed eyes because he pushes harder than before. I moan louder this time. He's making love to me, and we both know it. I want him to know just how much I love him too. "I mean it too, when I say I love you forever." I giggle as he winks at me, and kisses my lips softly when I open my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with his curls while twirling them around my finger underneath the kiss.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Celina laughs and smiles. "Louis, I wouldn't hide now." She pushes him playfully. She giggles as she looks at him. She was wondering what he would do if he ever found out that Harry have hurt her. Was he really serious about the killing part? Heck no! He probably would at least talk to Harry. Not actually kill him. "If Harry did hurt her, what would you do about it?" She asked him, wondering.

Harry hears her moan louder this time and he smiles. He was definitely doing every single thing right. He smiles when she tells him how much she loves him. He kisses her cheek in return. It means a lot to know when she tells him she loves him. "I'll love you forever, babe," He told her, as she wraps her arms around his neck, and he bites his lip, enjoying this kind of attention.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Louis

I smile when she smiles and laughs. She pushes me playfully, and I playfully pout for a second, before she giggles and I smile again. "Depends on which way he hurts her. She's like my little sister." I look at her, hoping that she wouldn't become scared of me. I would actually kill him if I had to, but lets hope I don't have to kill my best mate. I look at her, and caress her cheek with my hand. "Don't worry, I wouldn't literally hurt him unless I actually had to." I kiss her on the forehead, pulling away as I look into her eyes. "And you should know if anyone tries to hurt you, emtionally or physically, there will be consequences for them." I smile at her.

Natasha

I giggle as he smiles when I moan. He's definitely doing everything right and he knows it. I notice him smile when I tell him how much I love him, and I mean every single word I saw. He kisses my cheek in return and I smile, looking at him. He tells me he'll love me forever, making me all tingly inside, and I can't help but smile. He bites his lip when I wrap my arms around his neck, and I giggle looking at him. I love having this guy's attention.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Celina sighs and listens to him. What if Harry hurts her sexually? She was wondering what he would do then. "What if he hurts her sexually? What would you do then?" She asked, and she didn't care if she was asking him too many questions. She wants to know some answers. She smiles as he kisses her cheek and look into her eyes again. "That's good to know, Louis, but you should also know, I know how to take care of myself. I know how to run away from troubles."

Harry watches her smile as he wishes that he could take some pictures of her so he could remember those amazing moments, but then while he thinks about it, he doesn't need to because he knows that this probably will keep on happening. He is loving the feeling of hanging out with her. He wouldn't want to hang out with anyone else, but her, well, maybe Louis, but that's about it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Louis

I ponder on her question a bit. "Well, if he hurts her sexually I can't do anything about that. It takes two for that, and she'd have to be agreeing. Unless he rapes her, then I'd hurt him." I look at her, honestly I love being asked questions so I don't mind at all. She can ask as many as she wants, I'll give her the answer to an question she wants to know. "I know you can, and I don't doubt you one bit, but I also want to protect you, and let you know that I'm here for you and that I won't ever let anything hurt you." I look at her. "I have faith that you know what to do babe."

Natasha

I smile up at the curly haired boy. I love the way he watches me closely and observes basically everything that I do. It makes me actually feel loved and like I actually mean something to somoeone and I'm not just some freak of nature for people to stare at. I love Harry, and I wouldn't want to spend time with anyone but him. Maybe Louis, and I think I could get to know Celina as well. I've known Louis forever though, he could probably introduce us.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Celina sighs, as he answers his question. But he was right. If Harry did hurt her sexually, there wouldn't be anything that he would do. But it was possible that he could do something if he broke her heart. "I don't think Harry would rape her, Louis. But if he did, then it would just be scary." She paused, and thought of Harry raping her, but it was too scary that she couldn't think about it any longer. "What if Harry breaks her heart? Like cheats on her... or even worse breaks up with her?" Now this was a question that she was really curious about. She was wondering what he would do if this ever happened and she hoped that it would never. She stopped thinking as Louis was talking again and it made her smile. "I need a protector," She says, giggling a little. "You're my protector." She laughs this time.

Harry smiles back and then starts to kiss her neck, all around her neck. He looks around as he remembered giving her a love bite. That was some time ago. He keeps on kissing her neck before leaving another love bite right next to the other one.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 am

Louis

I hear her sigh, and I look at her, afraid that I had said something wrong. Hopefully I didn't. I can't even imagine Harry doing something like that to Natasha. Or to anyone for that matter. He's not that type of guy, or at least I hope he isn't. He's my best mate, I can't even imagine him trying to rape someone.. "If Harry dares cheat on her there will be consequences, but if he breaks up with her..." I shrug. "That's his choice, honestly. I can talk to him and comfort Natasha, but it depends. If he breaks up with her for no goddamn reason, I'll have a little chat with him, but if there's a reason, I don't really know what I'd do. I'd probably still talk to him, but who knows. Hopefully it won't happen." I look at her, hoping that I wasn't scaring her by answering these. I notice her smile a I talk again. "I'll always be your protector babe." I smile at her, and poke her nose, as she laughs.

Natasha

I let a little breathy moan slip out as he starts to kiss my neck, all around it actually. I can tell he remembers the love bite he gave me actually just before we started having sex, and he gives me another one. I smile and arch my back in pleasure, almost forgetting he's on top of me, making our bodies press together.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Celina loves to listen to Louis talk. And when he kept on talking about Harry it made her think. She might not know Harry like Louis does, but she knows him a little. She doesn't think Harry is that type of guy. If he really loves her and thinks that he found the one, there's no way he would ever think of cheating or breaking up with her. "I don't think Harry would ever do those things if he's in love with her," She told him, as she smiled. Louis would love to hear that Harry was in love with his friend. That would be good to hear.

Harry hears a moan come out as he starts to kiss her neck, but all around it. He smiles and kisses her neck a few more times before stopping. He whispers something into her ear, "69." He hoped that she knew what that meant in sexually terms because he would love to try it with her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Louis

I smile at her, and hug her bringing her closer to me. "I don't think he'd ever do those things to her anyways, sunshine." I look at her. "Harry's not that type of guy. I was just saying, because you know. Nothing is impossible." I kiss her on the cheek as I lean back against the couch. Harry would never even think about doing something like that, would he? I'm not him so I wouldn't know, but I'd like to think my best friend would never hurt a girl, especially my girl best friend.

Natasha

I hear Harry whisper something into my ear, and his breath tickles my ear for a second, but I just smile, trying not to giggle. I nod and look at him. "Lets do it." I can't help but let out a giggle that time. I believe he wants to do 69 style, and I'm perfectly fine with that.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next