Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Celina giggled, and looked at him. The way that they picked up the drink at the same time was so cool. That probably won't happen for a while again. "Oh, that's good then. Trying new foods is a good thing. Maybe something we can do." She smiled at him. He was so handsome, like Prince Charming. His phone vibrates and he goes to check it. It wasn't a call so that meant it was a text. It could be from Harry or Natasha, but she wasn't so sure. "Who is it from?" She asked, wondering. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Harry sighs and looks at her. He didn't mind the fact that she never told him that. It wasn't the end of the world or anything. "It's okay, babe. It isn't something that is really important to any of us or Louis. We can just change the subject." He smiles when she says that it should be illegal. Louis and Natasha are like sisters and when they were drunk they had sex. Of course they didn't mean to, but it doesn't sound so good at all. It's more weird, right? "Like Glinda." He smiles and kisses her cheek. "I guess if you're Glinda then I'm..." He pauses and sighs. "The Wizard?" He asks himself and her, but he probably was right. "It sure will be. Clubs are fun. Like you." He winks at her and gets a little closer, but not much. Her phone beeps and she moves off of him. "We probably should go then. To not upset him."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 31 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Louis

"Definitely can do." I smile at her as she smiles at me. She's so beautiful, and I honestly can't wait until night. I get to see my beautiful girl smile and hopefully feel loved and everything. "It's okay." I smile at her. "Nothing big to worry about really. He just has the flu, but we weren't sure what it was." I wasn't completely lying to her. My dad really was sick with the flu and everything, but I don't want to ruin the surprise I have planned for her tonight.

Natasha

I notice him sigh and I look at him waiting for him to say something. "Okay, that sounds like a good idea." I smile ta him glad that he chose to change the subjext. I giggle at him and smile. "Glinda the good witch from Wizard of Oz. That's definitely me." I laugh and look at him smiling as he kisses my cheek. "The wizard with the magic wand." I wink at him and bite my lip, giggling. He definitely has a magic wand alright. "You're pretty fun yourself, Styles." I giggle at him as he winks and gets a little closer to me. "We probably should." I hand him back his shirt and smile. "There'll be time for this later."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Celina nods and smiles at him. She was so lucky to be with him right now and she can't wait until the surprise to come. He is keeping it as a secret and it's hard for her to handle. "Well, I hope he gets better then."

Harry smiles and looks at her. She was okay with the fact that he wanted to change the subject. That didn't upset her in any way. "Yep, it sure is, but I think you have something else to bring to the table. The fact that you're so beautiful and so into me." He laughed and flipped his hair. "Definitely with a wand." He smiles and winks at her. "Thank you, babe." He sighs as she gives him his shirt back and he puts it back on. "We should go. But one more thing." He leans in and kisses her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Louis

"Thanks babe. I'm sure he will." I smile at her, as I finish up my shrimp scampi, pushing the plate away to the middle. I look at her, after wiping my face off with a napkin and smile. "I can't wait to see your reaction."

Natasha

I giggle and blush when he says I'm beautiful and so into him. "Of course I am Harry. You're perfect in every way, what girl wouldn't be so into you?" I laugh and look at him, as he flips his hair and smiles. I bite my lip when he says definitely with a wand and wink back at him, playfully. "You're welcome, Haz." I smile as he looks at me, before leaning in to kiss me. I kiss him back and smile after pulling away. "Lets go, before it's too late." I smile, and take his hand running downstairs to the car.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Celina smiles and picks up one of the crabs and shows it to him. "Do you want this? I'm like all full." She offered him. It was okay if he didn't want it though. But the offer is what matters.

Harry chuckles and smirks. Anyone who was a fan of him would be into him. It's just a fact. "That is so true. Haha. But you're into me more than any other girl." He smiles and looks at her. Other people may love him, but she loves him more. She bites her lip and he licks his lips. She kisses him back and he puts his hands on her waist. "Yeah. Let's go." She takes her hand and takes him downstairs to the car.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Louis

I smile at her. "I'm full too babe, but thanks for the offer." I look at her and smile. "We can take it home for later, or just. Leave it here." I look around as I notice the waiter coming back over. "Can I offer you any appetizers?" He asks. I look at him and shake my head. "I'm good, stuffed." I chuckle looking at Celina. "You?"

Natasha

I smile as he chuckles and smirks. Of course they're into him, they are a fan of him after all. "The fact that I'm not just dating you for popularity reasons and that I truly love you? Yes. I knew you before you were famous, but I just never talked to you cause I'm shy. If you hadn't talked to me that one day in the woods, I probably still wouldn't have said anything to you." I look at him and smile. He licks his lips when I bite mine, and I giggle as he puts his hands on my waist. I smile as he takes my hand, as I take him to the car.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Celina nods. "That's okay." She told him and looked at him. "We can just leave it here." It wasn't really worth it to bring it back home since there's only one left. "No thanks, but thanks for the offer." She smiles at the waiter.

Harry knows there's no doubt that they love him. Every Directioner does. It is pretty obvious anyways. "I don't know what would have happened if I didn't talk to you in the woods. We could have never been together before." It would have been sad if they never talked and then eventually he was dating someone else. If he was then he would never have a chance at being with her. Once they got to the car, he opens up the car door for her and waits for her to get in.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Louis

I smile at her as she sets the crab back down, and I look up at the waiter, giving him a tip, before getting out of the booth. "This is perfect, now. Do you need to use the restroom or anything before we leave, babe?" I look at her, smiling as I turn around to find the cash register to pay at.

Natasha

"I was used to it anyways, so I'd probably just continue sitting in my room. Writing songs." I smile at him and try to avoid the thoughts whirling around my head. What if I had never met him? What if he had never talked to me? I smile and thank him as I get in the car, buckling my seat belt in as I wait for him to get in around the other side.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Celina smiles at Louis as he gives the waiter a tip. It was actually a really good tip since the waiter was amazing. "Yeah, I should probably go." She says, puts the napkin on the table, and then gets up to go to the bathroom. She goes to the bathroom and then comes back out. "I'm ready now."

Harry sighs and watches her. "I think writing songs is a good thing... erm, maybe there's one about me by any chance?" He asked and it was worth a shot. She gets into the car and he walks around the car and gets into the driver's seat. He buckles himself in and then starts the car. He pulls out of the driveway and then turns on the radio.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Louis

I smile as she leaves to go into the bathroom, as I go into the bathroom as well. I come back out before her and lean against the wall, texting Harry and smiling. Harold, hurry your ass up. The mates are waiting for you on the boat. I hear her open the door and I smile, linking my arm around her, taking her over to the cash out to pay for the food.

Natasha

I look at him and smile. "I haven't written since I met you, but I'm pretty sure if I looked back through my old songs, I could probably find one." I giggle looking at him, smiling. He gets in and pulls out of the driveway turning the radio on. "So, Harold." I giggle turning to look at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Celina smiles as he links his arm around her arm and he goes to pay for the food. The surprise was almost going to be here. She can't wait.

Harry hears his phone vibrate and he couldn't see it because he was driving. He stopped at a traffic light and saw the text. It was from Louis. I'm on my way. Be patient you dick. He sent the text and then laughed. "I would love to see your songs sometime." He turns to look at her and smiles. "Yes, babe?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Louis

I smile as I pay the cashier and lead Celina out of the restaurant, before turning her around, as I lean against the wall, wrapping my arms around her waist, holding her closely to me. "You ready for the surprise? It's just a few minutes away." I smile at her as my phone vibrate, I quickly take it out and text him back. Just pull up at the dock, and we'll be all good. You have to be quick though, so she won't see you. I look at her again, smiling before I kiss her on the lips. "That was just Harry, wanting to know how my dad's doing." I look at her and smile.

Natasha

I watch him as he stops the car at the traffic light and texts Louis back, no doubt in my mind that Louis was telling him he needs to hurry up. I smile when he laughs. "I'll have to show you some sometime." I giggle and look at him smiling. "I don't really know, but I just really love being with you and spending time with you, ya know?" I smile as he starts driving again. Louis and I really don't live too far away from the place we're supposed to meet him at.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Celina follows Louis out of the restaurant. What she was looking forward to was going to happen real soon. It's going to be really amazing. She just knows it. He leans against a wall and wraps his arm around her waist. "Yep. You know I am." She hears his phone vibrate and she figured it was a text. He told her it was a text from Harry. "Oh, okay. If you can, tell him I say hi."

Harry really liked that idea. He would put it on his list of something to do later with her. It would be really interesting to hear and read the songs she has written. "I'll put that on my list." He smiles, and flips his hair. "I love being with you and spending time with you as well." He heard his phone vibrate again and he stopped at another traffic light. Will be there under five minutes. I know where I need to go. Tell me something I don't know.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Louis

I smile as she looks at me. "I will, babe." I look at her as I put my phone away, before hugging her around the waist again. "It's such a beautiful night. The sun is setting, and I'm here with the most amazing girlfriend in the world." I look into her eyes, smiling before I kiss her. I kiss her lightly on the lips, before taking her hands in mine.

Natasha

I think it'd be a really cool thing to show him the songs I've written, but some I'd like to keep a little private. "Sounds like a plan." I giggle and watch him flip his hair. He sure does flip his hair a lot, but it's really sexy. "Honestly, I'd rather be back at home, cuddling with you and talking like we were, but I'm really happy for Celina and Louis, and I think this is a great thing we're doing for him." I look at him and smile, as he texts Louis back before driving again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Celina watches him put his phone away and she smiles at him. The night was going to be magical and wonderful. "That is so true because I'm here with the best boyfriend on the planet." He looks into her eyes before kissing her. She kissed him back.

Harry turns to look at her as she giggles at him flipping his hair. He knows he flips his hair a lot, but one reason why he does it so much is because of her enjoyment. Everything he brings to her, is all for her. "Yeah, me too. But I like helping Louis even though he can be annoying and a pain sometimes. It will be a good thing to see the rest of the guys as well." He says and he gets to the place and then parks.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Louis

I smile when she says that before kissing me back. I play with her fingers as we kiss, before pulling away as I lean my forehead against hers, smiling. I had brushed my teeth and stuff when I went into the bathroom, and I'm guessing she did too. "You'll love it." I take her hand and start to lead her down the stairs.

Natasha

I smile at him and giggle a little. "He definitely can be annoying and a pain, but you gotta admit, he's hilarious and really caring. If it was you doing this for me, I bet he'd be all for it." I look at him and smile widely, as he parks the car. I quickly climb out of the car, closing my door, before walking around the front of the car to greet Harry.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Celina kisses him back, and closed her eyes, as he started to play with her fingers which she didn't mind. He pulled away eventually and so did she even though she didn't want to pull away from the kiss. She could kiss him for so much longer. She smiled as he led her down the stairs.

Harry knew she was right. Even though he could be those things, but he also has some good qualities that make him a good boyfriend and a good friend. "You're right. He is one of my best friends and I'll do anything for him and same thing goes for him. He'll do anything for me." She climbs out of the car and he gets out as well, meeting her. "Ready?" He asked, taking her hand and led her over to where they were supposed to be.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Louis

I honestly didn't want to pull away from the kiss, but I really wanted to show her the surprise eventually, I just hope Harry's here already. I look at her and smile, as I walk towards the ocean, hand-in-hand with her. "First stop, is the walk along the beach." I grin, looking at her, smiling.

Natasha

I look at him and smile. Harry has some really amazing qualities himself. "Same." I look at him and smile. "Louis is practically like my brother, like I said before, I giggle as he meet me. "Ready." He let him lead me over to where we're supposed to be, as I play with his finger tips.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Celina looked up at the beach and the sunset. The sun was going down and it was really beautiful. Once again, it's going to be a great night. "Sweet." She says with a smile.

Harry knew Louis was like a brother to her. Everyone knows that Louis and him have a bromance, but some people actually ship them and think it's actually real. "And you know what me and Louis are." She probably does know about them so that is why he didn't say anything. Besides, there's no way there's something between them because he loves her and that's final. "I'll text Louis and tell him we're here so he doesn't panic or something." He takes out his phone and quickly texts him. We're here.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Louis

I smile at her, as I lead her down to the water's edge, walking so close you could feel the wetness of the sand. I take off my sandals and just walk barefoot along the smooth sandy shore. "It's such a beautiful night." I smile, looking at her. "Really, truly perfect." My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out, smiling as I put it away again. "Almost to the best part of it all.

Natasha

I smile at Harry. He knows that Louis is really important to me. I know that Louis is really important to him too, and they have a little "bromance" going on as people call them, and some people just take it way too seriously. "Of course. Little Larry." I say in a kind of disgusted and girly voice, as I giggle a little. "Sounds great, he's probably really worried that we aren't here yet." I smile as I catch a glimpse of the other boys on the boat. They wave us over, and I run to them, instantly hugging them all. "Great 't see ya again Tash." Niall says in his little Irish accent. I smile. "Great to see you again, too Nialler." I ruffle his hair and laugh.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Celina keeps on smiling as he leads her down to the beach, down to the water. She takes off her shoes and kick the sand around a little. "Yeah, it is. And it's perfect because you're with me." She smiles again, but this time even bigger and she looked up at him.

Harry laughs when she says Larry in a disgusted and a girly voice. It was actually pretty funny. "Yeah." He nods and looks around. "Totally, but I texted him so he knows we're here now. I can't wait for this. It's going to be great and Celina is going to love it. It will actually be good to see her again." Natasha notices the other boys on the boat and he follows her over to it. "Hey guys," He greets the boys. "Hi Hazza," They say.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Louis

I smile looking down at her as I stop walking, turning to her as I lean my forehead down against hers, smiling. "I will always be with you. No matter what." I look into her eyes, smiling widely. "No matter where you are. You could be on the other side of the world from me. I'd still be with you." I take her hand putting it on my chest, above my heart. "In here." I smile at her.

Natasha

I smile at him, proud of myself when he laughs at how I said Larry. "It's pathetic really. I've seen you two. You're just best mates." I look at him and smile. "Me and my best friend are like that all the time. We hold hands in public just for fun. Well..we used to.." I look at him and smile. "Yeah, neither can I. I really hope she does too." I smile at him, and he greets the guys with me. "We should go under, into the little cabin like thingy now." Liam points down, being once again the responsible one. I laugh a little, taking Harry's hand as I pull him down. "Yes, we should." I laugh. "Now now, children." Liam chuckles, going along.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Celina looks down at the sand for a moment and she smiles thinking about what it was about to happen real soon. She looks back up, back up at Louis who she loves awfully a lot. "Oh Louis." He takes her hand and puts it on his chest. "And I'll always be here for you."

Harry knew Larry wasn't actually a real thing. He tries to ignore it when people are around and saying Larry is real and a bunch of other shit that he has no time for. "Louis knows it's true too. You can ask him and he'll say the same thing I did. Even when we're doing something in public, people think it's something and they start a rumor. It's bullshit, like Louis would say." He told her as he sighs and looks around. Honestly it's no other than fucking bullshit. "Yeah exactly. If you were famous, people would think you guys are lesbians or something. That is what I have to go through." Liam tells them what to do and he nods. Liam is once again in charge or at least being the responsible one of the band. "Yes, Daddy." He says to Liam in the most kiddy voice he could get and he laughs. Natasha takes him down.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Louis

I smile at her as she looks back up to me, and says she'll always be here for me. I hug her closely to me, looking into her eyes as I put my forehead against hers lightly, smiling as I look into her beautiful golden eyes. "I love you, Celina." I look at her and smile widely.

Natasha

"It really is bullshit, what will it take to show them that you two are just best mates. They don't believe you when you say that, they think that you're forced to say that by management. Little do they know, that you guys barely ever do what management says and you do your own things, and what you're saying is really true." I look at him, and sigh. It really pisses me off when people do that. "I would joke around and be like yeah. I'm totally lesbian. Got a problem with it?" I laugh and look at him, smiling. "I'm sorry Haz. I'm not helping." I look at him and giggle when he responds to Liam, before bursting out laughing. I nearly fall down the little stairs to the bottom deck. Liam just scoffs at him, "Thats Mr.Daddy to you." And I can't help, but double over from laughing.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Celina smiles at him again as he hugs her closely to him. He looks into her eyes and put his forehead against hers lightly. "I love you too, Louis." She says to him.

Harry nods and sighs. She was right though. Management isn't telling him to do anything. What is he actually saying to her is the truth. He does do things that management doesn't say and this is one of those things. Management never told him and Louis that they are in love or whatever. "Yeah, I don't get it, but that is why I just get on with my life and don't let it get to me. Those Larry shippers can be annoying at times." They really can be when they take it too far. At times that has happened and it never ended well. "That would be the best answer," He smiles at her and flips his hair. "Natas..." He couldn't get the few last letters of her name out as he starts to laugh. He stops laughing as Liam scoffs at him. He rolls his eyes at him. "My apologizes. Mr. Daddy." He tried to be serious, but started to laugh again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next