Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Louis

We continue to kiss for what seems like a while, before we finally pull away. I smile, and move myself to lay next to her instead of on top of her. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me, smiling at her. My gaze falls to her perfectly formed lips before back up into her eyes. Everything about her is beautiful. "Would he say he's in L-O-V-E cause if it was me, then I would." I smile and kiss her on the nose. "Oh wait it is me." I smile at her, and wink.

Natasha

I bite my tongue holding back all the giggles and things I want to say to him. It's so hard to resist this boy. He's so perfect in every way. With any other guy I might be frightened to do this , but with Harry it feels almost natural. Like I'm ready. I smile as he walks over stopping in front of me. I reach out for his hands , and hold them in mine playing with his fingers. Teasingly I look up at him tipping my head back. "Then why don't you show me?" I giggle again, pulling her down towards me kissing him passionately. I kiss him deeply, not exactly gentle, but not rough either. Kind of in the middle. I was surprised by my own actions, but I went with it. I'm fricken 18 years old, it's about time I grow up and get a taste of reality , or in this case, a taste of Harry. I smile at the thought, and lay back on the bed, still kissing him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Celina keeps on kissing him more and more until they both pulled away. How many times have they kissed? Too many times to count that's for sure. She smiles, and watches him as he moves to lay next to her, and she turns her head so she was now looking at him. She let him wrap his arms around her waist and pull her closer. "Louis, are you saying you're in love?" She asked him, and loving how he clearly spelled out the word for her.

Harry stopped once he made it near her, and the closest that he wanted to be around her. He wasn't going to get too close, but close enough to see how beautiful she was close up. He smiles, and sways their hands together as they were touching. He raised them up and kissed her hand, and then puts them down, looking at her, smiling. "I bet I can show you a whole another world. Oh yeah," He laughs, and flips his hair. He starts to kiss her back, with love, and everything he got. He can feel everything as their lips touched together perfectly. It feels so right. Could it be too good to be true? He starts putting a hand on her chest, and starting to move his hand up. He hopes that she wouldn't care as much. He starts tugging at her pants, wanting to take them off, but before he did so, he pulled off his shirt, and threw his shirt on the ground.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Louis

I smile and close my eyes peacefully. I love how she says the word 'love' or how she says anything at all. Her voice so soft as it drifts through the air. "Maybe I am," I smile opening my eyes to meet with hers again. I bury my face in her neck, as I hold her close to me. "I really feel like we could make this work." I whisper to her, before kissing her on the cheek.

Natasha

I giggle a little and smile as he throws his shirt to the ground. I notice him tugging at my pants a little bit, and I don't object. He can do whatever he pleases, in all honesty I want him to. I kiss him a bit hungrily, wrapping my legs around his lower torso as we kiss. I move my hand slightly down to meet the hem of his jeans as we kiss, tugging at them a little bit, before finding the button. I unbutton his jeans and smirk as I kiss him again, this time sliding my tongue along his bottom lip, looking for entrance.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Celina looks at him, and looks a little shocked by his response. Did he love her? Or was he only saying 'maybe' just because he didn't want to give away his real feelings yet? She doesn't know what it is, but she thinks that she could be in love with him. She just isn't so sure herself. "I'm just asking because I might be in love with you," She says to him, sweetly, and smiling. "I think so too, sweetie."

Harry smiles and unbuttons her jeans, and once he got to the end, he pulled them off and threw them to the ground, around the area he threw his shirt towards. He kisses her, making it a little deeper, as he watches her wrap her legs around his torso, and he smiles, and moves a little closer, almost seemed like he was on her lap. He looks down as she starts to unbutton his jeans and he was happy that she was doing that because he wanted them to come off. Once the jeans were taken off, he kissed her again, but this time flipped her over so she was now on top of him. He notices her tongue around his lip, and he opens up his mouth, letting her tongue in as she pleases.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Louis

I smile at her and pull her in for another kiss, wrapping my arms around her. I love being with this girl. I've fantasized about her as long as I could remember and now she's here , in my arms. Nothing can make me happier. I smile as I pull away looking into her eyes. I didn't want to pull away, but I wanted to tell her something. "Celina.." I pause and look into her eyes. "You're the most beautiful girl ever, I'm so glad I found you again and I will never let you go . ." I pause once more taking in a deep breath. "I love you."

Natasha

I giggle a little as he flips me over so I'm on top of him now. He's so strong , honestly I'm rather heavy. I find satisfactory when his lips part and I allow my tongue to slowly enter into his mouth exploring curiously. I bite his bottom lip playfully, before kissing him again, lightly brushing his tongue with mine. I've never done this before so honestly I don't know if I'm good or not , but I have hints that I might be since he isn't pulling away or complaining .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Celina smiles back, but it wasn't just a normal smile that she does. It was more than that. She kissed him back, and she smiled again when his arms wrap around her. He was always so sweet and treated her so well. She needed a guy like him and now that she finally got him she never want to let go. She pulls away when he does and looks at him. She listens to every word he says, and she couldn't believe it, she blushes, and kisses his cheek, gently. "Oh, Louis. I'm speechless. I don't know what to say."

Harry places his hands on her chest and lets them explore around as they please. He hoped that she wouldn't really care and she probably won't because she could be used to it by now. He watches as her tongue enters his mouth and it feels really good to him that he tries putting his mouth into her mouth, but he fails terribly. He laughs at himself inside and tries again, and this time he succeeds. He kisses her back, and moves one of his hands down towards her privates.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Louis

I smile and blush as she kisses my cheek. I kiss her cheek back and look into her beautiful eyes. "You don't need to say anything babe." I smile at her, and look at her lips quickly before her eyes again. I lean in slightly pressing my lips to her lips gently to hers. I kiss her lightly cupping her face in my hands as I kiss her. I smile, and hold her closer to me, resting one hand around her back while the other still cups her cheek.

Natasha

It was all still very strange and different to me. Being handled like this and all. I'm not used to doing sexual things with a guy , or even being naked with them. I shrug in the back of my mind though and smile. I am going to get used to it sooner or later. I smile and kiss him back , our lips moving together perfectly. He's so amazing, this boy. I don't even mind that I'm naked in front of him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu May 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Celina smiles as he does the same and kisses her cheek. Once again he looked at her eyes, but that didn't bother her because she did the same with him. She smiled at his response because she wasn't going to say anything at all. She can let her feelings and kissing do the talking. She kisses him back, and she giggles a little when he cups her face.

Harry sneaks a small smile under the kiss as he plays around with his hands as they keep on exploring around her body. To him it's like he has full control over her body, but she might not like everything he does. He keeps on kissing her back, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and getting a better grip on her as he moves her closer towards him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu May 02, 2013 5:22 pm

Louis

I smile underneath the kiss, still cupping her face in my hand, as I kiss her. I playfully wrap my leg around her leg, tugging lightly on it. Not in a sexual way, but just in like a playfully way, kissing her still. The kiss getting a little deeper and heated as the time passes. She's so incredibly beautiful. I don't want to rush anything upon herself or myself , so I'm taking it slow. I pull away , leaning my forehead against her's looking into her eyes. "Celina , I love you." I whisper looking deep into her golden eyes , smiling. When I said I love her , I really meant it .

Natasha

I giggle a little as he runs his hands over my sides. I'm rather ticklish in that area , and in a few other areas that he hasn't found yet. I smile under the kiss, running my tongue along the inside of his mouth carefully. I honestly don't mind what he does to me. Whatever he wants to do he can do. He has full control over me, and if I don't like something I'll stop him. I surprise myself a bit , when I find myself reaching my hand close to his privates. Somehow deep inside of me, I wanted him. I've never had this feeling before, but now I know what it feels like, and I want it . I want it more than anything. Is this what lust does to someone? Or . . love ?
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu May 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Celina keeps on kissing him and she smiles under the kiss. She didn't mind that he was cupping her face because it clearly made it feel even better kissing him. She looks as his wraps his leg around her leg and she smiles again. She knew that he was taking it slow and she liked that, but somehow she sorta wanted to go a little faster. She might not actually want to do intercourse yet, but she doesn't want to go really fast, but just a little faster than this. She starts making the kiss deeper as he does. "I love you too," She whispers back to him.

Harry flips his hair and unwraps his arms around her shoulders and once again his hands started exploring around her body, perhaps even finding a good spot that could make her tickle, or even better, make her want more. He hums a song in his head, Rock Me, and by accident he actually sings it out loud. "I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah." He didn't mean to sing it out loud, but somehow it came out, and came out sexually. He smiles when her hand was near his privates and he took her hand and placed it even farther on his privates as he places one of his hands near her privates. He looked at her, wanting more, and to pull off her underwear and for her to pull off his boxers.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu May 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Louis

I smile at her, she's so beautiful. I wasn't sure if she'd want to go a little faster or not, but I don't mind. She can go any speed she wants, I'm perfectly fine with doing anything with her. I rub her arms up and down as we kiss, and I slowly but gently roll her over so she's on top of me. I place a hand on her waist, and smile kissing her again, deepening the kiss with each kiss. I'm never letting this girl go, she's mine and I'm hers. Hopefully forever.

Natasha

I giggle a little as he starts to sing a familiar tune of Rock Me. "I want you to hit the pedal , heavy medal , show me you care." I sing along playfully, sliding my fingers into his boxers as I push them down. His erection brushing against me, causing a tiny but noticeable moan to escape my lips. Somehow , I wanted this boy. And I wanted him now. I don't know whats becoming of me, but I just .. I want him more than anything. I kiss him, as his hands near my privates, and I don't object. I wanted my underwear off. I slide his boxers down as far as I can reach, and make my way back up towards his privates.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu May 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Celina smiles as he rubs her arms. It really felt pretty good to her. She kissed him back, getting more in it every time she kisses him. She thought she was a good kisser and she hopes that he thinks the same thing. Would that be a reason why they have been kissing for a while? It could be. She laughs and groans a little when he rolls her over so that she was now on top of him. She didn't mind because it was really nice and she was even closer than before. She kissed more, and making each kiss deeper than the last.

Harry was happy that she knew the song that he sang by accident. He sang along with her as then he stopped and continued with what they were doing, and what was more important, or more important to him. When her fingers slide into his boxers, it felt so good to him, and so hot. He wanted her fingers to stay in there forever or at least for now. He was glad that she was pulling her boxers down and he finished them off and threw them down to the ground as he comes back and works on pulling down her underwear. Once they were off, she was almost naked other than her bra that was still on. He took off her bra and now they were both naked. He hoped that she would be okay with this and it looked like she already was. He is naked with Natasha. It feels so right.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu May 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Louis

I smile, as we sit there. We make out for a while, before I finally pull away. I smile at her, looking into her eyes, gently kissing her nose. "Oh it's what you do to me, oh its what you do to me, what you do to me." I hold her close to me, in a hug. I run my fingers through her hair and smile. "You're amazing babe." I smile, and kiss her on the cheek looking into her eyes. I take her hand in mine and play with her fingers, gently.

Natasha

I smirk as Harry slides my underwear off and returns to unclip my bra. He tosses both of the lingerie to the side, and I smirk looking at him. His muscular frame above my own. I never noticed how hot he looked without his shirt on. I remember one time at the beach I saw him, but I didn't bother to stare for so long, because he might find me creepy, but damn that boy is hot. I kiss him deeply, pulling myself up to kiss him, accidently brushing my leg against his growing erection as I sit up. I giggle a little to myself and continue kissing him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Celina makes out with him until he pulled away. At some point you would need a break so pulling away here and there is alright. She smiles back, taking his hand, and giving little kisses here and there, and once she was finished she put his hand down and just looked at him, but mostly at his hair and eyes. She giggles at what he says, and keeps an eye or two on him. She watches him run his fingers through her hair and then smile. "No you're more amazing," She laughs a little as she leaves herself to stare at him.

Harry smiles once she was completely naked and he was admiring her body. He wasn't here to play with her body, or do those obnoxious things that other guys could do. He was here to love her and be with her. That is all that really counts. He takes one of his hands and places it on her chest, perhaps it tickles her, and starts moving it up towards her boobs. Once he places his hand on her boobs, he leaves it there, and looks down at her privates. He looks back up, and cups one of her boobs, lightly, and then cups the other. He kisses her back, deeply, and moving her leg so it was wrapped around his leg, and placing her hand on his chest, and her other hand near his privates.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Louis

I look into her eyes smiling. Every single one of her features is perfect. The way her hair flows over her shoulders , and how her eyes sparkle when I look at her lovingly. The way her soft lips feel against mine as we kiss. Everything about her is magical. I wrap my arms around her again and pull her closer to me. I nestle into her neck, and kiss her ear lightly. "I'm yours." I close my eyes, smiling as I hold her in my arms. She's everything I ever wanted. I love her more than life itself.

Natasha

I never thought of myself ticklish near my boobs , but the way he touches me sends tingles through my body. I squirm and giggle a little as he cups my boob. It did tickle, but it felt really good. I look at him, and kiss him deeply, as my hand explores around his chest. My other hand was having a mind of its own. I slowly reached towards his privates, teasingly, and smile under the kiss. Lightly I wrap my fingers around his hard erection, and smile, pumping it gently. This boy has the hands of a god.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Celina stares into his eyes which seems like it could seem like a lifetime or so. They were such beautiful eyes that anyone would want to stare and look at them. But Louis is all hers and nobody else's. With every touch or feel Louis gives her, it makes her want more. He was so sweet anytime he wraps his arms around her or when he pulls her in closer. Everything he clearly does is amazing. She giggles at the ear kiss because it tickled her just a bit. "And I'm yours," She smiles.

Harry watches her expressions when he cups her boobs. It looked like it tickled her a bit and he found that to be a little funny. Perhaps he could use it to his own advantage. By the looks of her, even though it was ticklish, it seemed like it felt good to her, and it felt good to him doing it. He looks back at her as he kisses her back, deeper and deeper, and he watches her move her hand around his chest, it being a little ticklish, but not enough to make him laugh or something. He looks down as her other hand was near his privates. He wanted her to touch, but she might not be up to that kind of thing yet. When her fingers wrap around his erection, he closes his eyes, and then opens them up, as he smiles, and he was enjoying every moment of this.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri May 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Louis

A wide smile spreads across my face as she giggles. Her giggles can light up my darkest moments, although I haven't had any around her, I'm sure they would. I kiss her forehead, caressing her. She's so perfectly, I smile staring into her eyes. I didn't want to look away. Somehow whenever I stare into her eyes I just forget the world. I forget everything that happened in my past and everything around me, like we were the only two on this planet. If I were to pick one thing to live with forever it'd be her.

Natasha

I giggle a little rolling my head back and arching my back, as I slowly pump up and down on his erection. It felt really stiff and warm underneath my hand, but rather good. I look at him again, biting my lip. I really wanted to kiss this boy. I take advantage of it, and remove my other hand off his chest wrapping it around the back of his neck, as I slowly , and passionately kiss him. The kiss get deeper and deeper everytime, my tongue doing a little dance inside of his mouth. Everything felt so good. So .. So right .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Celina smiles again, but this time it was much bigger. She giggled again and by looking at him it looked like he really liked her giggle. Who wouldn't? Most girls do giggle beautifully, but some guys actually notice it at their best times. Some of those giggles turn into laughs which make guys just think that girl is perfect. She takes one of his hands again, but this time she doesn't kiss it, but instead just holds it, and squeezes it, but not too tight to hurt him. She stares into his eyes as she noticed that his eyes were staring into hers.

Harry seemed to laugh a bit while she was pumping his erection, but quickly after his laugh turned into more of a moan, but it was more of a happy moan, like he was enjoying himself. He never thought a girl pumping his erection would make him laugh. He's clearly not like most guys. He looks as the hand that was on his chest was moving off of his chest and wrapping around the back of his neck. Still his hand was on her boobs and the other near her privates. Sooner or later he would put his fingers in there. He kisses her back, feeling every time her lips press on his.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri May 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Louis

I look down at our hands and smile and she squeezes it. I squeeze her's back lightly, and look back at her. I manage to prop myself up onto my elbows so now I was facing her and now completely laying down. I play with her fingers a little averting my eyes from her beautiful glowing, golden eyes to our fingers playing together nicely. I raise her hand to mine and kiss it lightly, smiling before looking back into her eyes. "You have the most gorgeous eyes, babe." I whisper.

Natasha

Oh gosh, his laugh is so adorable. It's like he's awaken a new side of me that even I've never experienced before. A side that was lustful and desireful. I wanted him, and I wanted him now. I craved him more then anything. I kiss him deeper, and lightly grind my hips against his. I gently let go of his erection, and slide my fingers down his back playfully, trailing lines where my finger nails had been, not hard at all. It was probably rather ticklish to him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Celina follows his eyes as they look down at their hands and she does the same. They were perfectly together and intertwined and nothing would make them come apart. Not even if someone blew this whole room down. She smiles when he squeezes it back, and it didn't hurt at all, but maybe just a bit. She giggles as he starts playing with her fingers. It was so adorable, but clearly by now she thought everything he did was adorable. "Thank you. I think the same thing about your eyes, but they are hot," She says, kissing his cheek.

Harry looks up at her, satisfied and happy that they have come this far with having sex together. He feels like he has opened up a better and bigger side to her that he never saw before and perhaps she never saw it either. He liked that about her. He feels like he could do anything to make her want him. He kissed her back, deeply, and even more deeper than the last kiss. He was feeling everything. He groaned when her hips grind with his and he does that back to her, but a little harder. He sighs when her grip on his erection lets go and instead her fingers slide down his back, tickling him with every step she takes down that back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri May 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Louis

I blush and kiss her cheek back. She's so perfect. I love how I can be myself around her, totally carefree and everything. "So what do you think Natasha and Haz are probably doing?" I smile looking at her, knowing probably what they were doing. I mean come on , it's Harry we're talking about. Hhhelllooo. I kiss her nose and cuddle into her. I wish we could just stay like this forever. Just me and her against the world. Nobody but us , and only us.

Natasha

I moan, rolling my head back as he grinds into me harder. I tried to hold back the loud moan threatening to escape my lips, but as soon as his hips collided with mine, a spark was sent throughout my entire body. I just wanted him so badly. I kiss him again, deeper like he was, letting myself free of any thought I had before. I love every second of this, and I can actually feel something. Not just lust, not just desperation , but love. Love between and guy and a girl. This is something I've been dying to do with Harry since I first laid eyes on him, but I never imagined being the one to do it with him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Celina smiles and looks at him. She was wondering what he was thinking about. Could he be thinking the same thing? It's not like she's going to ask that question because it might be a little weird. When Louis asked the question, she was thinking about it. She didn't know Harry that well, but if you just look at him for a moment you can tell that he loves to do something. And do something sexually. Meaning having sex. "One word. Sex. It's clearly not a surprise because I thought of it the whole entire time. And knowing him, he's probably enjoying it," She giggles a little as he cuddles into her.

Harry notices the moan and he flips his hair, as he grinds his hips against hers one last time, but it was a little lighter than before. He was a little worried that he could have hurt her, but the moan could mean something good also. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, and his eyes lowering down near her privates at a few times. Being a pervert right in front of a naked girl has its advantages. But he still needs to be careful.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri May 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Louis

I smile and peek up at her. "Great minds this alike, yeah?" I let out a small chuckle, and pull her closer to me. I give her a quick kiss on the cheek, before snuggling back in with her. She's much smaller than me, and by smaller I mean I have a good few inches on her or so, but I don't mind. She's still perfect. Everything about her is perfect. "You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you." I sing to her softly, whispering into her ear.

Natasha

I giggle a little as I notice him glancing down to my privates a few times. A small moan escapes my mouth as he grinds again, but much lighter this time. I love how he grinds against me. Both hard and soft. He's perfect. I smile at him, "Harry go ahead." I let him know it's okay, and I smile reassuringly at him. "I want you to." I continued letting him know that this is what I wanted. I wanted him and only him. I roll my head back, and moan softer again, I really wanted him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Celina smiles back and puts a strand of her hair behind her ear as she keeps looking at him. "Yeah. But when they get out of it I bet they will both be smiling or something." She says, as she giggles a little as he pulls her closer towards him. She loves how gentle he could be around her. She kissed him back on the cheek, but it lasted a bit longer. She smiles and blushes when he sings into her ear. She didn't know what to say to that so she was speechless.

Harry chuckles a little as he kisses her cheek lightly as he looks at her. He sighs, as she moans, and then chuckles again, flipping his hair. He smiled when he let him touch her privates. He nodded, and took a finger, and starting putting it in. Only gentle and light was his touch. If she wanted him to go faster and harder then he would. But for now this is what he was doing.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri May 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Louis

I smile looking back into her eyes. "My beautiful, wonderful, baby girl." I kiss her on the forehead, and smile looking into her beautiful eyes. I lean in and gently kiss her on the lips, our lips moving together in perfect sync. She's so perfect in every way, shape, and form. For a few minutes I forget that we're even vampires. I always forget about being a vampire, and having extra strength. I kiss her a little deeper.

Natasha

I moan in pleasure. It feels so good having his finger inside of me. I didn't mind if he goes harder and faster, just going slow and gentle feels good, I'd probably orgasm without him even "popping my cherry" as they call it. I arch my back in pleasure. "Hhhharrryyy" I moan a little louder, but not too loud. It just feels so good. So right. Everything about him makes me want more.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next