Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Celina sighed when she was done telling her story. Somehow it made her feel good that she told Louis that because she had a feeling that he wanted to hear it all along. Who wouldn't not want to? Anyone would want to know why their love ran away without really telling anyone or telling anyone why. "It's okay Louis. It was good to get that off of my chest. I mean it felt good. And I'm glad that you know my past," She says, and cuddles into him a little. "Thanks. You are perfect, but maybe being perfect doesn't matter to you. And I'll be here for you."

Harry chuckles a little and started to think of what Celina and Louis could be doing at the house right now. It could be anything. Would they be doing 'it' or at least going to do it? He does want to have sex with Natasha, but it would just be weird to go out there and say 'hey let's have sex.' Nobody really does that. They just do it. "Let's head over to my house then. I mean we could always go see Celina and Louis later. But only if that's okay with you beautiful."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Louis

I hold her close to me, almost like I was afraid that if I let her go I'd lose her again. "You know .. I didn't want to be a vampire either." I look at her, rubbing her shoulder reassuringly. She's really something, and by something I mean beautiful, intelligent, everything I could ever want in a girl. "Well, now that school is over what do you say you stay here, with me?" I look at her. "As in, live here so you won't be in the woods the rest of your life." Surprisingly even as vampires, we still eat like normal humans, but occasionally we have to eat raw meat with blood in order to satisfy our nature, which you can just buy at the store.

Natasha

"That sounds good." I smile and kiss him quickly before getting up off of him. I dust myself free, standing in front of him. "Oh and just one more thing," I bite my lip, giggling. I lean in and kiss him on the lips, gently, but passionately. I smile as I pull away, not wanting to pull away, but I had to if we were going back to his place.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Celina looked at him, shocked at what he just said. He clearly didn't want to be a vampire either. That made her feel a little bit better about what happened to her. "Really? I never thought that. How did you even become a vampire?" She asked him, looking at him, and shrugging, and sighing. She watched as he rubbed her shoulder and it felt really good. "Wait are you serious? You sure about that?" When she heard that Louis wanted her to stay here with him, it made her choke a little and almost throw up in her mouth. She wasn't so sure if she was ready for something like that.

Harry smiles and kisses her back the way he has been doing all of this time. He would never change how he kisses her, but only if she wants a change. She pulls away, he sighs, and then watches her stand up, get off of him. He gets up, and while he does so, he flips his hair. He didn't know what she meant by 'one more thing.' But that changed when she kisses him back, and he kisses her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Louis

I nod pushing aside the question of why/how I became a vampire, and look at her pushing my lips together and nod. "I mean , you don't have to stay in my room with me, we have a guest room. You know, so you don't have to live in the woods." I look at the floor, noticing as she nearly throws up. It is a big step , I wasn't planning on her living here with me , but since she's been living in the woods I thought she might like it .

Natasha

I smile, intertwining my fingers in Harry's. I look into his eyes smiling, before I look away and put a piece of hair behind my ear. "Soo .." I say to try and break the silence. It wasn't really awkward, but it was different. Usually to deal with the silence we'd kiss, but we can't kiss while walking can we ??
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Celina was wondering why he wasn't answering her how he became a vampire, but she didn't mind because she was still trying to get over or get out of her mind of the question Louis asked. She thought it would be great, but still wasn't so sure. It's a huge step. "If you want me to stay in here with you that's fine with me. Just not sure with this huge step all of the sudden. I mean wow..." She trailed off and just looked at him.

Harry smiled as their hands were intertwined perfectly. He looked at her and flipped his hair. He watched her put a piece of her hair behind her ears and he thought it was such a very beautiful thing. "So?" He asked her, chuckling a little, with a smirk.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Louis

"Well , only if you want to." I hold her close to me, and run my fingers through her hair. "I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to do, and like I said. We have a guest room." I kiss the top of her head, wrapping my arms around her . She's so beautiful and I'll completely understand if she isn't ready for this big step.

Natasha

I smile at him, and groan a little bit. "My legs are tired." I stop walking looking at him, obviously I was just playing with the boy. I smile, and let go of his hand, placing my hands on my hips. "You should carry me." I hold out my arms and giggle. "Piggyback ride!" I smile, jumping onto his back laughing.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Celina admired how hot he was and started to really stare at him. Was it possible that she didn't notice something about him before? He's so sweet to her, but she was a little shocked that she haven't gotten any sass from the sass master yet. "I bet you want me to stay close to you. Do you? I could always take turns on where I sleep." She smiled when he kissed her head.

Harry smiles at her and flips his hair again, looking at her. She was so beautiful and hot and he still couldn't believe that he was with her. "Really?" He stopped walking, and crossed his arms, and then just laughed because he clearly knew that she was only kidding and just wanted him to carry her. "Alright babe. Just hold on so you won't fall off, but if you were to fall off, I'll be here to catch you." He smiles, and waits for her to jump on his back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Louis

I shrug and smile at her . Of course I wanted her to stay close to me, so I could protect her from everything and anything that might try to harm her . "It's up to you babe." I smile at her, holding her closely to me still. I kiss the top of her head again, but instead of pulling away I leave my face to rest on her head, breathing in the scent of her hair. For someone who has been in the wilderness for the past three years , she smells incredibly beautiful.

Natasha

I giggle a little and run up to him, jumping onto his back. I throw my arms around his neck, but not tightly, allowing them to dangle like a necklace. I smile, and rest my head on his shoulder. "You're so good to me." I smile and breathe a little bit into his ears, giggling. I kiss his neck as we walk , and suck lightly, but not enough to leave a hickey .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Celina looks up at him and smiles. It's so nice that he understands everything that she says. It's just great to have someone like that. She knows that he's probably going to be the one who she would go to if she needs someone to talk to. "You can make the decision, Louis. I don't care. I mean it's nice if you want me to be in your bed," She laughs, and watches him as he kisses the top of her head again, but he doesn't pull away, and just stays there, and he smells her hair. "Louis, are you smelling my hair?" She giggles.

Harry moaned a little and smiled when she got onto his back. He held onto her and flipped his hair just a bit before starting to walk again. "You're good to me," He smiles, as he walks slowly, and asking how she was from time to time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Louis

I smile, and place my forehead against her head. "You smell really good, babe." I laugh a little at myself, closing my eyes. She's so beautiful. "Are you saying you want to stay in my bed?" I chuckle a little and kiss her on the cheek, before pulling away and holding her closely to me. "I mean , only if you insist.." I smile at her. She's the best girlfriend ever. I'm so glad I found her.

Natasha

I laugh as he keeps asking me how I am like every five seconds. "Harry , I'm fine !" I giggle and rest my chin on his shoulder. "I'm wonderful." I bury my face into the crook of his neck and kiss his neck lightly. I smile looking at him. "Oh and was that a moan I heard when I got on your back?" I giggle and kiss his cheek again. "So I turn you on just by jumping on your back?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Celina laughed and smiled. "Thanks? Um..." She smells his hair. "You smell good too," She giggles and flips her hair. When Louis asked the question, it took her a while to actually answer it at first because she was thinking about it. "Um, I don't know. Do you want me in your bed?" She laughs, and blushes as he kisses her cheek. She looks at him and smiles, and kisses his forehead softly.

Harry chuckled and smiled. "I'm fine too! Is it bugging you? Don't you want a boyfriend that asks how you are every second of the day?" He laughs as he was just playing around with her and he really liked that. He smiles as she rests her chin on his shoulder and also when she kisses his neck. It both felt so good to him. "No, it wasn't a moan. It was just uh, like, it's complicated..." He probably sounded like an idiot, but he didn't really care. "Hmm, and it felt so good. You're not so heavy, babe."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Louis

I chuckle, tipping my head back slightly. I run my hand through my hair, and look at her laying back on the bed, with my hands folded behind my head. "It's your call. I'd love for you to sleep with me....er , i mean in my bed." I blush and smile at her. I really meant to sleep in my bed with me, but I wouldn't mind sleeping with her, as in having sex. I wanted to give her her time though, so I'll go as slow as she wants me too.

Natasha

I laugh throwing my head back, but then . . wait . He called himself my boyfriend . Had he asked me out without me knowing or remembering and I said yes? I shrug it off though, I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend. He's absolutely amazing. I kiss his cheek as he fumbles to find the words. "It's okay, Haz." I giggle and put my chin back down on his shoulder. I laugh a little. "Aren't you getting tired of carrying me?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:50 pm

Celina smiles and giggles a little as she watches him run his hand through his hair. He was so hot and especially when he did that. Any girl would just stare at him for ages. But she was lucky enough to be alone with him. She laughed when he started to speak. He was so funny. She did know what she meant, but she still found it to be funny. "I know what you mean, Lou. But you don't have to hide that you want to sleep with me. I mean..." She started to blush because she didn't know how to finish. "You are like most guys anyways," She giggles.

Harry smiles and he wanted to kiss her, but that would be difficult since she was the one who was on his back, and he was the one who was carrying her. That would be a problem so he let her kiss her as much as she wanted because she does give out adorable kisses. He nodded. He didn't really care if he was having trouble with speaking. He just never been with a girl like her before. "Nope, I'm fine. We're going to be at my house real soon. Would it be okay if I speed it up?" He asked her, sweetly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Louis

I sit up and pout, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm not like most guys!" I chuckle a little and hold her close to me once again, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Maybe I do want to sleep with you , but I'm not going to rush anything. I want you to take your time and not feel forced or like you have to." I kiss her lightly on the nose. "I'm definitely not like most guys though." I lay my head on her shoulder and smile. "Most guys would sleep with the girl and then leave." I pause for a second. "Most guys would say they are in love when they aren't." I look into her eyes, and smile. "I would never leave you, and when I say I'm in love. I mean it." I lean in and kiss her passionately, but gently.

Natasha

I chuckle at him, and kiss him around the neck some more. Suddenly a dirty thought came to my mind when he asked to speed it up. Seriously what is happening to me? I never think like this, well .. I never did anyways. I let out a small chuckle, and bury my face into his neck once again. "Giddy up," I laugh at my little line and smile at him. He's so adorable.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Celina sighed and just looked at him. She felt like she almost have hurt him or maybe she didn't. Maybe it just didn't come out right. She was now ashamed. "Louis, that's not what I mean. You're different from most guys! I mean like most guys want to sleep and have sex with a girl. That's what I mean," She says, and then takes a breath. She looks at him, and smiles a little, but she can't really smile fully yet. "I knew that all along somehow. If you really want to, then we can do it." She smiles, even bigger this time, when he kisses her. "True, true. But I know you never do that to me. You're great," She says and kisses his cheek.

Harry smiles and waits for her to reply to his question. He hoped that she would say yes or something along those lines because if he went faster, then they would get to his house faster. He didn't mind going slow, but going fast would be a lots of fun. "Okay, sweetie." He says, and starts to run faster.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Louis

I smile and hold her close to me. "I'm so glad I found you." I look into her eyes and smile , sitting further back onto the bed. I learn my forehead against hers smiling, while looking into her eyes. "I can wait, babe." I kiss her gently on the lips, before pulling away and looking back into her eyes. She's so beautiful, and I don't want her to feel rushed at all. I wouldn't want to be the one to rush her either. I wasn't exactly sure when we were going to have sex , but eventually it'd happen. I just wanted it to be at the right time, when we both feel like we're ready .

Natasha

I can't help but laugh uncontrollably as I bounce on his back, trying not to bounce too much. I cling a little bit tighter to him, but not enough to choke him, giggling. "Harry .. you referred to yourself as my boyfriend.." I manage to squeeze in and smile as I say it. Harry Styles, my boyfriend. Who would have ever guessed.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Celina smiles as he holds her close to him. "I'm so glad that I found you, Louis," She smiles again and looks at him. Her smile wasn't going to go away anytime soon because Louis somehow always could make her smile with anything he says or does. It's like she's under some kind of spell, or maybe it isn't a spell, maybe she's just in love or something. She never felt like this before and she didn't understand it. She blushes and still looks at him when he kissed her lips before he pulled away, looking back into her eyes.

Harry chuckles when she was bouncing around on his back a little. It was pretty cute, but he didn't understand why she was doing it though. Anyways, he didn't mind because she can do whatever she wanted to do up there, but just not fall off while he's running so fast. He was a little shocked, and it took him a while until he replied to what she said. "Um, I don't know, I mean, like..." He paused and sighed. "It could just have came out of my mouth, but I do consider you as my girlfriend. We haven't actually really gone out yet. But I suppose going to my house would make it one?" He asked her, and sighed again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Louis

I bury my face into her beautiful brown hair. "I'm so glad you came back to me, my little butterfly." I smile and kiss her cheek, looking into her loving golden eyes once again. I push a piece of fallen hair behind her ear, cupping her cheek. I run my thumb gently over her cheek and smile at her, kissing her slightly on the nose. I lean my forehead against hers and smile. "Nobody compares to you." I smile looking into her eyes, before placing my lips gently on hers, kissing her gently , but passionately.

Natasha

I smile, burying my face into his neck. I kiss his neck lightly, giggling. "Good because I see you as my boyfriend." I whisper seductively into his ear, smirking. I kiss his cheek as we get closer to his house, smiling. I remember going here once with Louis to grab something, while I waited in the car, but now I was actually going in. With Harry. Life couldn't get any better. "Harry..I think I like you...no, I do like you..actually, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you." I kind of whisper mumble into his ear.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Celina giggles a little as she watches him bury his face in her hair. It was cute, but a little weird, but she didn't care as much about the weird part about it because everything he did was clearly cute, but also hot. "Well someone sooner or later was going to find me in that forest," She laughs a little and just looks at him. She lets him kiss her cheek and put a piece of hair behind her ear and then cup her cheek. She giggles and blushes a little when his thumb runs over her cheek, and then also when he kissed her nose. "And nobody compares to you, Louis." She says, sweetly, as she looks at him, and it looked like he was going to kiss her, and he did, and she kissed him back.

Harry smiles when she said the word 'boyfriend' because it was nice that she sees him as her boyfriend. That made him feel really good about himself, and being with her. He was almost at his house as he smiles when she kisses his cheek and he looked pretty shocked at what she just said to him. Was she really falling in love with him? And that's happening so soon also? He just couldn't believe it. Once he got up to his house, meaning at the porch, he let her down, and kissed her cheek, lightly, before replying to what she just said. "Really? Because I think I'm falling in love with you. I feel a little different around you, like I have to protect you more than I do with my other girlfriends."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Louis

I smile underneath the kiss, bringing my other hand up to caress her face just like my first one had. I kiss her gently, but passionately. We stay locked in the kiss for a while, when I finally decide to pull away. I pull her closer to me once again, intertwining my own fingers as I hold her in my arms. "I'm just glad Harry had been the one to find you, and that led me straight to you." I smile and kiss her cheek again, looking into her beautiful eyes. It's so insane, the girl I've been in love with since the third grade is now sitting in my arms, and she's all mine after countless years of wondering where she had gone off to. I couldn't help but smile at the thought .

Natasha

I look at him, and smile. He really felt the need to protect me more than anyone else he's ever dated? That's really sweet of him. "Thanks Harry," I smile, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear, before looking at the ground. "This...this isn't something that just all of a sudden came about." I bite my lip, looking up at him quickly, before looking back at the ground. "I..I always liked you." I blush and try to look away to not show my now reddened face. "I was just too afraid to ever talk to you." I half smile and look up at him, expecting him to laugh at me. When he doesn't my heart skips a beat, and the butterflies in my stomach start to flutter.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Celina closes her eyes as she keeps on kissing Louis. Kissing him just feels so right to her. She never thought kissing someone would feel like this. It's crazy, but also amazing at the same time. Maybe Louis even feels this too. She opens her eyes as the kiss was still going on. When he pulled away, she was okay with it because being in his arms also feels so right. "He was the one who bumped into me. Got to love Harry," She giggles and she starts to think of him. Maybe at one point in time she did have a little crush on him, but somehow that feeling went away and she started to really like Louis. She won't tell him that she did have a feeling for Harry. She smiles and stops thinking of Harry as he kissed her cheek. Whenever he kissed her cheek or did anything cute like that, always the first thing that comes to mind that she should do, is smile, or blush.

Harry smiles at her as he goes through his pants pocket looking for the key to his house. Once he found them, he started putting the key into the door, and then once he was done with the key, he took the key out and opened up the door. "You're welcome, babe." He says, as he takes off his jacket and puts it down on a coat hanger. "I think a lot of girls like me. But maybe not forever. You really have?" He looked at her, smiling, and flipping his hair. "Make yourself at home because we're probably going to be here for a while," He chuckles a little because he clearly knew what could go on while she was at his house. It reminds him of the amount of girls he took to his house. When she said that she was afraid to talk to him, it was shocking to him. Was she always in the background and afraid to ever talk to her crush? Most girls are like that, but he didn't expect her to be like that. "How come, sweetie? I never thought you would be afraid to talk to a guy like me. Did you think I would turn you away or something? You know I love girls," He laughs, and flips his hair again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Louis

I smile as she smiles. Everything about her is just beautiful, and magnificent. She's absolutely beautiful. I stare into her beautiful eyes again, and smile. I lean in to kiss her again, softly running my lips over hers, gently. I slowly lower her down onto her bed as I kiss her passionately. I wasn't planning on going really far with her, but I wanted to do something else other than sit on the bed kissing all day. Make it more real. I gently lay her back on the bed, climbing over her so now I was above her. I gently kiss her on the lips, before moving to her jawline then to her neck, placing gentle kisses over her skin.

Natasha

I smile and laugh at Harry's little statement. I know he loves girls, but I am different then most girls and maybe I was afraid of getting turned away? What girl isn't. "I was never known as really popular around school. My friends consisted mostly of Louis and maybe one or two other people. It never crossed my mind to approach someone like you who was getting girls left and right. I was...I was afraid you wouldn't like an outside like myself." I blush and bite my lip looking at the ground. "I know you love girls, and one day I almost did come over to you, but I was afraid just like any other girl would be to get turned away, and even worse it'd kill me inside if you had said no." I look at the ground. "I've always liked you Harry, I just didn't know how to tell you until now."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Celina looks at him and smiles again. Anything about him could just make her smile. It wasn't so hard for this guy to make her smile. He was just perfect and hot in many different ways. She smiled when he leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed him back, feeling every moment inside and out. She lets him lower her down onto the bed as she keeps on kissing him. She watches him climb over her, as she was just laying on her back on the bed, and then she started to kiss him again, and even better this time. She watched him, kiss her lips, but then move towards her jawline and then to her neck, leaving kisses over the skin.

Harry sighed, and looked at her, moving closer, and putting a strand of her hair behind one of her ears. It didn't matter that many girls flirted with him, and some he even dated. That was in the past now because he loves Natasha and nobody else. Hopefully nobody will change that. "I don't need a popular girl to love. I need you," He starts to say, kissing her cheek, lightly, and gently. "Popular isn't real. And real isn't popular," He continues with a smile. "I could be the girl master and flirt master, but that doesn't matter because I can have any girl I want, but I picked you. Should you be happy about that and try to not think that you're not important enough to love me?" He puts an arm around her shoulder, pulling her in for a hug and he kisses her cheek again. "I rather go out with a shy girl than a girl that's all over me. I don't like girls who scream in my ears if you know what I mean, babe. Why would you think I would say no? I'm sure if you came over that day, I would say nothing, but yes." He smiles, pulls away from the hug, and takes her hand, leading her up to his room. "I always had an eye on you. I thought you were beautiful. I know you are in the back-kind of girl, but that doesn't matter anymore," He says, as he opens up the door to his room, and steps in.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Louis

I smile bringing my head up to face hers again looking into her eyes. I kiss her on the lips again, before leaning my forehead against hers staring once again into her eyes. "You're so beautiful." I whisper to her, before kissing her again. Our lips moving at a perfect timing as I caress her face in my hands. "I promise I will never leave you." I whisper in between the kisses and close the space between our two bodies. I don't want to be her boyfriend forever. Someday I was to be her husband. The father of her children. I've wanted to be with her for years and years and now that I finally am , I'm never letting go of her. I lost her once I will not lose her again.

Natasha

I carefully step into his room smiling. He really was kind and romantic. He knows just what to say and when to say it. "That's really kind of you Harry.." I look at him, and smile, closing the door behind us. "I'm rather fuzzy on that subject. You said it yourself you could have any girl you wanted, but you chose me...why?" I look at him, and smile. It was kind of reassuring to know that he chose me, but I wanted to know why. What was it about me that made him choose me over all those other girls. Of course I wouldn't be one to scream in his ears, unless one occasion, but we'll find that out later. I lean against his bedroom and smile at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "There's one way you can make me scream your name," I say seductively and giggle to myself, biting my lip.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Celina looks into his eyes, almost staring into space. His eyes were the perfect color and it could make many other girls just stare. She kisses him again on the lips, wrapping her arms around her waist, she felt really comfortable around him now. She smiles, as he says those few words, sweetly, as she didn't reply, but just smile and look at him, knowing that he meant that. She kissed him again, moving a little closer so she would have a better grip. She smiled again. She knew that he really meant that because she hoped that he would be hers forever and ever. Could she make it that way forever and ever?

Harry looks at her, leaning on the end of his bed, and looking at her at the same time. He probably took many girls in this room before, but it would be a different and maybe even a better experience to have it with her. He smiles, and flips his hair, as he still has his eyes on her, and they won't going to go away anytime soon. "I chose you," He starts, smiling. "I don't need a cheerleader, perfection, or anything similar, I want you. I don't need a girl that wears too much make-up or always cares about their body or how much they weigh, or anything like that. I hope you're not like that because I can always make you feel good about yourself," He stops there and laughs. He just stops in space and stares at her. She was so beautiful, perhaps too beautiful. "Oh, I bet I know what that is, love," He says, walking over to her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next