Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Celina turns around to see that Louis was following her around. It didn't annoy her at all since she loves to have company around. Besides it was much more fun shopping with someone than shopping alone. She watched him as he picked up this pink jacket. He twirls around with it and it made her laugh. "Oh, Louis, you are so funny. That would look so good on you." She told him, knowing that it wasn't for guys, but only for girls. He returns to her side and links an arm around her waist. She smiled at him because it was nice having him beside her. He notices something and he lets go of her to go over to see it. She stopped, and looked at him, as he was showing her a top with lace lining. It wasn't so bad. "It's not bad. What color do you like best? I like the blue and yellow."

Harry smiles and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek after kissing her on the lips. She was so beautiful and it was too hard for him to not look or stare at her. "I'll love to. It would be fun, but if you would rather spend money on getting a real singing lesson teacher then be my guest," He chuckles. Honestly he wouldn't mind teaching her himself, but if she rather have someone else do it then he wouldn't mind that either. He just thinks teaching her would be so much fun. They could goof off here and there. He sighs, and looks at her some more. He probably knew what she was thinking. They could start making out right on the counter since he was naked, but that wouldn't be so fun, but more dangerous because someone could easily fall off. She cuddles into him and he cuddles back into her. She was pretty warm and maybe she thought the same thing about him. "Or maybe I could head over to his house naked." He laughed and flipped his hair. "Just kidding, babe. Someone would see me and then I'll get in trouble."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 23 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Louis

I grab a yellow and a blue shirt and hold them up looking at her. "Personally I think the yellow, but the blue would look just as good, if not better." I smile at her, and hand them to her. They were a one size fits all type of shirt, but I'm pretty sure she would be a small anyways. I continue looking around with her. "You know babe if you wanna shop by yourself I can give you my credit card and look around in other stores." I kiss her on the cheek as I lean against one of the shelves with jeans on them. "I don't mind if you want privacy or to choose out your clothes on your own." I look at her and smile. She's so perfect, everything about her is wonderful. No one is flawless, but she's pretty darn close and I love her enough to look through the flaws and see the beauty underneath she really is. Yet, I haven't found any flaws so.

Natasha

I look at him and think for a moment. Him being my singing lesson teacher would be awesome because then while we're being serious we could also goof around. "If you could and want to be my teacher that's okay too, I'd love that if you wanted to." I giggle and look at him as he cuddles back into me. "Not necessarily, but if Louis and Celina came home early and saw you I don't know what they'd do." I kiss him again and smile. "Or we could stay here if you'd like. Just thought I'd 'show' you my room." I wink at him and giggle. "I love you, Harry." I whisper to him and smile as i kiss him again on the lips.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Celina watches him grab the yellow and blue shirt and hold them up to her. "Well, I like the yellow also, but I'll try on both and see." He hands them to her and she takes them, putting them on her arm. She continues to look around with him. She stopped walking as he talked again. "That won't do because I love shopping with you. It's more fun shopping with someone. Someone like you." She leans in and kisses his cheek. "I love the help I'm getting," She smiles, and continues to walk again, looking around some more.

Harry looks back at her. He thinks that it would be amazing and awesome if he taught her singing lessons, but how would they get work done? They might just goof off and then she wouldn't learn anything. But when it's time for him to be serious, then he would be serious. "I can be your teacher if you really want me to. But we might just goof off way too much." He laughs and flips his hair. He knew that might happen a lot, but goofing off sometimes isn't so bad. "Celina might be embarrassed or something, but knowing Louis he could take a picture of me," He chuckles. He kisses her back and kisses her for a bit longer than she did. "We could go over there if you want. Louis and Celina might not be back for a while." He told her, and saw her winking at him, and he winked back. She was too perfect. "I love you too, babe." He kisses her back on the lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Louis

I smile and blush a little when she says she likes shopping with someone like me because it makes it more fun. I never really blush a lot, but around her I just can't help it. There's something about her that I love. I see one of our... my friends from grade school shopping around. Her name's Alyssa. She notices me and gives me a wave. I smile at her and give her a wave back, walking besides Natasha. "Hey Lou," I hear her say, and I wave back. "Hi Lyss," I link my arm around Natasha and turn my back towards her. "So babe, shall we get you some jeans?" I kiss her on the cheek and smile as I look around the store, putting my other hand inside of my pants pocket.

Natasha

"I don't mind goofing off, but I can be pretty serious and I really do want to learn how to improve my singing." I smile at him. He kisses me back a bit longer than I had originally kissed him, but I don't mind. I love kissing him. "That's Louis for you, and yeah. Celina would probably be all weirded out." I giggle a little and listen to him as he says he wants to go over there. I hope off the counter and smile at him. "Then lets go get dressed, well. You go get dressed, I'm already dressed." I laugh again as I take his hands in mine pulling him off the counter playfully. I wrap my arms around his neck giving him a hug once I get him off the counter. "Thank you ... Harry." I smile as I hug him. "For everything." I say as I kiss his cheek when I come to face him again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Celina smiles at him, and looks around at the store. She could buy the whole store if she wanted to, but that might not be possible if she didn't like everything. She still had other stores to go to.  She notices that Louis saw someone he knew, and she looked, and it was a girl. They know each other? Are they only friends? They waved at each other and then he was done. "Who was that?" She asked, pretty curious. It was okay if he saw someone he knew, but it was still a little weird. "And sure Louis," She told him.

Harry smiles and admires her on the counter for a few seconds. They could sit up on the counter all day if they wanted to, but eventually they would get sore and get tired of sitting. "Okay, well, I can be your teacher then. It would be tons of fun," He winks at her, and then flips his hair. "I wouldn't want to embarrass Celina, but I wouldn't mind it if I did to Louis. He sometimes deserves things like that." He flips his hair again, making sure it was fixed, but honestly Natasha probably was enjoying seeing him flip his hair so maybe that was the reason why he was doing it again. "Yeah, I should. I'll pick out something nice to wear." He laughs along with her, as she takes his hands and pulls him off the counter. He could easily get off the counter himself, but he didn't mind the extra help from her. She wraps her arms around his neck and he hugs her back; it was more of a bear hug, warm and soft. He raised his eyebrow when she thanked him and he smiled. "You're welcome, babe. Anytime." She kisses his cheek and he smiles brighter.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Louis

I wrap my arm around her waist when she asks me who the girl was, and kiss her on the cheek. "She's a girl who used to have a thing for me back in grade school. Nice girl, but not my type." I smile at her. "Don't worry, I'm all yours beautiful. I don't want anyone else except you." I kiss her on the cheek again and continue walking around the store with her. Alyssa all of a sudden decides to make her way over to us, looking at Celina. "Hey, you look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" She points to Celina. I look at her, and smile. "Her name is Celina, she used to go to school with us until she moved away." I say covering up that she ran away. I hold her closer to me, to show Alyssa I wasn't interested and that I'm taken. "Are you two like dating?" She looks between the two of us. "Yes we are." I smile proudly at Celina and kiss her on the cheek. "Ooohk then. Well, it was nice seeing you again Louis. You too Celina." She nods and walks away. I laugh a little turning to Celina. "She's kinda odd, sorry about that. I haven't talked to her in god knows how long." I chuckle looking at Celina.

Natasha

I smile looking into his eyes for a second, before intertwining my fingers in his. "You go get dressed, I'll wait in the living room." I smile looking at him for a little longer, before giving him a kiss on the lips. I pull away, and lean against the counter again. Damn, what he does to me. He makes me feel all tingly inside. A feeling I had never felt before. It feels amazing, and what feels even more amazing is that it's him making me feel this way. Years ago, even weeks ago I would have never imagined being with him. I still remember the first time he talked to me, like actually talked to me like it was just two seconds ago. I smile at him, and blush a little. "I love you Harry." I whisper looking at him, still blushing. The way he makes me feel is unbelievable.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Celina looks at him as his arm was wrapping around her waist. The only thing she was scared about was he would say that they were dating at some point, but maybe he wasn't going to say that after all. Then she would save herself from freaking out. When he answered her, she was glad that it wasn't anything that she was hoping to hear. It was only a girl he knew in grade school. "Oh, I thought it was more than that, but that's good. She does seem nice though." She doesn't know Alyssa, but it wouldn't hurt her if she got to know her a little more, but if she doesn't, that would be okay also. "Thanks. I only want and need you too." She blushes and smiles when he kisses her on the cheek. Feeling his lips either on her cheek or lips, it just felt natural. She notices Alyssa walking back to them and she was only quiet. She didn't want to start a fight or anything. "Nice meeting you Alyssa. See you around," She says, when she finally leaves. She didn't expect Louis to say that she was "odd," but maybe she was a bit. "I wasn't expecting her to be odd, but was it nice to see her?"

Harry looks back into her eyes, getting close to actually be lost in them, but he didn't have time for that. Another time he could do that. Their hands were intertwined together, and her hand on his felt so good, and real. "Alright. Be back real soon, beautiful." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, but honestly he didn't want to leave her. If he could, he would take her upstairs so she could watch him change, but that didn't have to happen. She kisses him on the lips and he kisses her back, and then she pulls away and so does he. She leans against the counter and he was licking his lips. She was so damn hot. He stares at her, from head to feet. She really was fucking hot, but perhaps she already knew that? If not, he could definitely prove to her that she was. He smiles back at her, it was a huge smile, like her heart could make him smile almost, but it wasn't like that. She didn't even need to smile at him. He could already smile himself. "I love you too, babe. I hope it's forever." He kisses her one last time on the lips and then heads upstairs. He wanted to change quickly. Once he was inside his room, he grabbed a shirt and jeans to wear and his pointy boots. The shirt was showing a bit of his wings tattoos, and he was wearing the cross necklace that he always have wore. Once he was completely finished, he came back downstairs to meet her in the living room.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Louis

I chuckle looking at her. "I honestly didn't date that many girls. Sure, there were a few. But not a lot. She wasn't one of them, I rarely ever talked to her." I smile at her, and watch her. I could tell she was a little worried because of the way she was a little tense. I hug her to let her know it's okay. Once Alyssa finally leaves to check out, I look down at Celina. "I guess it was. I hardly ever see my friends from grade school anymore besides Harry and Natasha because, well. You know. We're best friends." I chuckle and kiss the top of her head. "Lets keep looking." I smile as I keep my arm wrapped around her waist, looking at all the different styles and colors of shirts, jeans, and tank tops. They didn't have really bad clothes in here. There's also a guy's section, but I just want to stay with Celina. My management gives me clothes, and lets me buy whatever.

Natasha

I smile as he says he hopes it's forever. In all reality. I hope it's forever too. He walks upstairs as I walk into the living room, looking around. He had pictures of him and his mother on the wall, along with him and another girl I recognized as his sister Gemma from the parties Louis used to throw when I'd sneak downstairs quietly and carefully not to be seen. Gemma was the one person I'd actually talk to at parties. She's a lovely girl, and she's known from the start just how much I admire her brother. Then on the opposite side of the room there was a shelf with trophies, I assumed they had won from the VMAs and Kids Choice Awards, and stuff like that. They must've all decided to give who what. I smile looking around, as I notice Harry in the doorway. I smile and walk over to him, my arms crossed over my chest. I smile widely looking up at him. "You look dashing, Harry. I love the clothing choice." I giggle a little, wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss him quickly, and lightly before turning to walk towards the door, reaching for his hand. "Drive or walk?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Celina giggles a little. She was shocked to hear that he only had a few girlfriends, but maybe he just didn't have his eye on too many girls. Honestly, she didn't have too many boyfriends either. "How many would you say you have dated? And counting me also," She giggles again. She really wanted him to count her in how many girls he has dated. She hugs him back, and she feels alright being in his arms. Everything will be alright. "I think it's still good to still be friends with people you have meant at school, but I understand when there's some you met and they either move away or you never see them again." She always had friends such as that, those friends that would move away or she would never see again. They were even some of her best friends. She nods, as she keeps on looking. She was having fun shopping with him because she knew that she would be bored if he wasn't with her right now.

Harry noticed that she was in the living room looking at pictures of him, his mom, and Gemma and also trophies he won at different award shows. He didn't mind that at all because anyone that would come over would probably look at them too. Besides, it's pretty interesting to see pictures of them at a young age. She walks over to him and he flips his hair, and looks at her. He didn't want to dress up too much for her, but enough so he didn't look like an idiot or anything. Honestly he never did. "Thanks babe. I didn't want to wear too much for you. This is what I usually wear anyways." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as he hugged her tight. It wasn't too tight that he was squeezing her, but it was enough to know that he cared and loved her. He pulled away from the hug as he followed her over to the door. He honestly didn't care if he drove the car, the lazy way, or walked, the exercising way. "You decide. I don't mind either."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Louis

I think for a second, trying to count back all the exes I've had. "Um, I'd say.. if I'm counting you then maybe 7 or 8?" I look at her, smiling. "I know one thing though, you will hopefully be my last." I smile at her. She might not be, but I really hope she is. I'm in love with her, and I would do anything just to keep her. "I have those friends too babe, which is another thing I wanted to talk to you about." I look at her, leaning against the wall of a dressing room. "You know, how since I'm in an internationally famous band, and everything's different from life. I have to travel." I look at her, trying to figure out what her reaction would be before continuing. "I couldn't bare the thought of leaving you, and Natasha usually comes along with us." I look at her again, still looking for her reaction. "I wanted to know if you'd like to come on tour with me." I step away from the wall, wrapping an arm around her waist. "I can't bare the thought of ever leaving you, and what better way to show the world how much you mean to me, then by taking you with me around the world." I smile at her, and kiss her lightly on the lips before pulling away.

Natasha

He gives me a hug before following me to the door, I step outside the door and look at him, leaning against the door frame. "It doesn't matter to me. We could walk, but then there would be the risk of paparazzi and fangirls. Or, we could drive and then there's still that risk." I smile at him. I honestly don't mind as long as I'm with him. I would walk through the desert just to see him, and I'm with him now. I'd jump off a cliff if it meant being with him. I love him more than I've ever really loved anything in my life. He had made love to me, something I would've never thought before possible, but now I know that he's great. I love him so much. "As long as I'm with you, I don't mind what we do." I wink at him, and smile widely, wrapping my arms around him to give him a quick kiss before pulling away and running down the steps of his house like a little child. "Catch me if you can!" I giggle and run around his front yard, flailing my arms and screaming like a little kid. No matter how old you are, you will always have that little piece of you, that you will always remain a kid.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Celina lets him think of how many exes he has had. 7 or 8? She didn't expect it to be more than 10 so that's good. "I didn't expect it to be more than 10 so that's good. You are honestly my second boyfriend." She felt a little ashamed on saying that since he had more experience in dating and she really didn't. The first boyfriend she had was a disaster. That was the boy that have bit her and she chose to run away. She starts to cry now, thinking back to this awful boyfriend of hers. She knew that she was so stupid back then. Why did she think that handsome and hot guy would be okay? She got into the trap and she has regrets on dating him. She just wished that she could go back and have never dated him. Perhaps fall for Louis and when the time has come, tell him how she really feels. "Sorry that you have to see me cry again. I'm so ashamed." She sighed, and started crying even harder, but she stopped because she didn't want anyone in the store to look and see her. "I hope you are my last because I was so stupid back then to date that... that fucking jerk." She knows that she is in love with him and hopefully he was in love with her. She had a feeling that nobody else would steal her heart. Louis already has. "What do you want to talk about?" She crosses her arms together and looked at him. She was curious on what he meant and what he was going to talk to her about. She hoped that it wouldn't be anything bad. But knowing him it wouldn't be anywhere close to that. "Yeah, I know you have to travel, babe. I get that. I'll miss you dearly if I have to stay behind." She started to think of not seeing him for months at least. She couldn't even try to think of that. She just couldn't. She changed her expression as instead of a frown, it changed to a smile. Was he going to ask her to come on tour with him? "I couldn't even think of a day without seeing that face of yours," She told him and listened to him keep on talking. She really did hope that he was going to ask her to come on tour with him. It would be pretty amazing and he would see Harry and the rest of the lads. She was really happy when those words popped out of his mouth. He asked her to come on tour with him! Do you know what this means? It means that he wants to spend some time with her and she will be on tour with him so she doesn't have to cry every single day of her life waiting until the day that she will see him. "Oh my gosh Louis, you know it's a yes!" She hugged him, and she couldn't control her happiness. She really was happy and she knew that he would notice it too. "I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't see you for months so this is perfect!"

Harry follows her out of the door and he watches her lean against the door frame. Once again, she looked way fucking hot. "Whatever means the less paparazzi," He laughs as he looks at her. He didn't want to run into any paparazzi because they would ask bunch of questions such as,"Are you dating her?" - "What is her name?" - "Where did you meet her?" And then the best ones that are more 'inappropriate.' He didn't have any time to deal with them. And she probably didn't want to see them either. Who does? They can be really annoying, but there are ways to avoid them. "I don't mind either, babe. Whichever you prefer the most and then we're do." Honestly he could ride a scooter down to her house and even a plane. All he cared about was being with her and nobody else. She winks at him and he winks back, getting a feeling inside that he wanted to do more than just a wink. He came over to the door frame and started to kiss her lips and then her neck. He pulled away quickly after as he let her walk down the steps and he followed close behind. "I will! I'll get you! You can't run away from me." He starts to chase after her as fast as he could go. She was pretty fast, but if he was really up to it, he would catch her. He laughs as she starts to scream like a kid, but he didn't mind because he started to scream along with her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Louis

I look at her, and when she says she's only had two the dickhead I want to kill, and me. I smile a little. She's inexperienced, but that's okay. I can teach her the ropes, and teach her to learn how to love the correct way, and not the way that dumbass motherfucker taught her. She doesn't deserve that. She's never deserved that. I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to do something so cruel and horrible to her. It makes me stomach churn with disgust, but if he hadn't ... we would've never found each other would we? And we would never be where we are today. I push the thought aside as I clench my fists in anger from the guy she once called her "boyfriend". She starts to cry and I wrap my arms around her lightly stroking her hair with my hand to comfort her. "Shh, it's okay babe. I'm here now." I kiss the top of her head, holding her closely. She apologizes for crying and I smile at her, taking her face in my hands as I look into her eyes. "It's okay babe. I know what he put you through, and you don't deserve that. You're a beautiful, young, and caring girl, and anyone would be lucky to have you. I'd hope that they would treat you the way you deserve to be treated and not the way that douchebag of a boyfriend treated you. I can promise you right now, that I will never treat you like that. Ever." I kiss her cheek and let go of her. I can tell she was getting anxious when I started talking about her going on tour with us. Everytime I paused she seemed so happy, and like she already knew what I was going to ask. When I finally popped the question, she had a hard time controlling herself. I can tell she's really excited and can't wait until we go on tour. "Calm down babe. Don't worry, I'd never leave you alone for months on end. I already called to confirm your stay with the boys and management. They think it's a great idea. We have an extra bunk if you need to use it, but for the most part you can always bunk with me." I smile at her, and kiss her lightly on the lips. "I love you Celina."

Natasha

I quietly moan inside my head as he kisses my neck, and I kiss back when he kisses my lips finally letting me walk down the steps. He chases after me and I giggle as I fall to the ground. "I give up. You caught me." I smile looking up at him, just laying there in the grass, hands above my head. "Now what are you going to do Officer Styles?" I wink at him, and giggle as I sit up, looking at him. I lick my lips, really wanting to just kiss him right now. I look at him and smile. "I think taking the car would be easier to avoid the paparazzi. For now." I smile at him, tilting my head back, letting the rays of sun pentrate on my skin. I laugh looking up at him, biting my lip. "Harry, I dont know what I'd do without you." I whisper looking at him, smiling. "I really don't."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Celina was calming down now, but that hell of a boy was still in her mind. She was now thinking of where he was now. Perhaps still making trouble somewhere else and destroying someone else's life. Or maybe he found the one and they are engaged, or married. Whoever really cares about him now because Louis is the only guy he really cared about. She have watched a bunch of movies of love, where the couple would be so close and kissing, and she hoped that would be her one day, but she feels like has happened so far. She has found the one that she can actually say loves her and cares about her and would do anything for her. Sometimes being around Louis makes her feel like she was one of those Disney princesses where they fall in love with someone. You know those fantasy stories that never come true. But everyone needs a prince charming in their life. To her, Louis is that. She started to think of something else now. If she never actually found Louis. What if she was still with that guy? Her life wouldn't be all cupcakes and ponies, now would it? She imagines him as the kind of person that would make her have sex with her or want to kiss her when she clearly didn't want his nasty lips on her. Or maybe he would be that kind of person that would rape her. Now, that was a disgusting thing to think about. She knows for a fact like Louis would never rape her or even think of doing any damn thing like that. She looks over at Louis, who was angry about the guy. He probably did want to punch him, slap him, or something like that. She knew that guy deserved that kind of pain, but it's not like that would ever happen because she has no idea where that guy is now. Her eyes were watery, and she used her sleeve to wipe her eyes. She didn't mind doing that. Nobody wants watery eyes especially when you're around someone who loves you. He wraps his arms around her and once again, she felt so safe and strong. Who could have guesses that Louis could make her feel like that. "Louis, there's no way that guy would ever come back and try to get me back. He does that to so many other girls. I wonder if he still does it or he have changed. Honestly he probably haven't. But I love you and that teenage dirtbag won't ever come back to me ever again. I know that for a fact. If he ever did, I would probably hit him in his balls or something." She laughed. She never said that in front of anyone before, about hitting a guy in his balls, but it feels alright saying that to Louis. He would get a kick out of it. She hugged him again, feeling his warmth and his body around her. It felt so good. She was way too excited about going on tour with him. She couldn't even breathe, but she didn't want to embarrass herself around other people in the store. She almost forgot that she was in a store and at the mall. "That's great! I'll love to finally meet the rest of the boys. I've heard some great things about all of them. Like Zayn's the one that loves mirrors, Liam is the sensitive and nice one, and Niall just eats." She laughs. It was all so true about all of them. She just hoped that the other lads would like her too. "I love you too."

Harry sees her fall to the ground, honestly he loves clumsy people, but maybe she meant to do that. He walks over and sees her on the ground. He wanted to fall down on her and it would look how he and Niall fell together. But it was too late because she sat back up. "What am I going to do?" He attacks her, and she falls back onto the grass, him on top of her. "That." He chuckles, and kisses her neck again. He stopped kissing her neck and he let her breathe again. "I think so too. You would love my car." He smiles at her and stares at her. Being on top of her probably makes her think that he wanted to have sex with her again or something. But he couldn't blame himself because he probably did. He blinks his eyes and kisses her cheek softly as she said those words. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled again. "I don't know what I would do without you either. You are everything to me." He told her, as he stayed on top of her still, and she probably liked it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Louis

I smile at her, I still can't believe that. What that guy did to her all that time they were together, and then he just bit her. I mean, who does that. He must've been a psychopath or something because no one in their right mind would ever do that, without someone else's willing to do so. As I hug her I look off into the distance just thinking about the things that could've happened if only he had stayed around any longer. He could've forced her to have sex with him, or worse yet. He could've raped her. I can't even begin to say just how much those sick bastards make me so angry. You have to rape people in order to feel satisfied how about I just punch your face in with my fist. We'll see how satisfied you are now. If he ever dares to show his face around me or my girl ever again, lets just say he won't live to see another day. I have no tolerance for dicks like that, who think they can just treat a girl like she's nothing and then move on to the next one. I hold her closely to me, never wanting to let her go. "You're right there's no way he is coming back. If I ever see his face again, he's dead." I clench my jaw looking down at her. My words catching in my throat as I fight back tears, remembering all the horrible stuff he had put her through. The girl I love so dearly and would die for, being hurt and thrown away like nothing. I chuckle when she mentions kicking him in the ball. From personal experience that would be extremely painful, but the douche deserves it. I'd let her. I smile at her. Her mood suddenly changing from sad to extremely happy. "I can't wait for you to finally meet them either. They are great. To be honest, Zayn is toning down with the mirrors lately, Liam is the same, and Niall just loves his food." I smile widely. "Don't worry about it, I'm almost positive they'll like you. They like just about every one, except The Wanted. You're not secretly The Wanted are you?" I wink at her, and smile widely. Of course she isn't, I just like messing around with her. I smile when she says she loves me back, quicky giving her a little kiss on the lips before letting her continue her shopping adventure.

Natasha

I giggle as he tackles me back to the ground laying on top of me, turning me on with every little thing he does. I bite my lip and groan a little when he starts to kiss my neck, but stops. "I bet I would love your car. I'd love it even better if we were in it." I wink at him, hoping he got my little hint there. I laugh again covering my face with my hands a little as he smiles at me. I love him being on top of me. It turns me on so much, I just want to lay him out right then and there. I honestly wouldn't mind having sex with him right now, right this second. He's perfect, and I already know he loves me. He kisses my cheek and I blush and smile up at him. "You're everything to me too." I manage to stumble out. I just really want him right now. I moan softly hoping it wasn't audible to hear, but it probably was.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Celina knew that she would have the regrets of dating that boy still in her head, but she didn't let it get to her. She knows that you always make mistakes and you learn from them. She have learned to always be careful who you date, but you never actually know until you get to know them. She couldn't imagine ever still being around that guy. She would break up with him in a heart beat. If somehow he didn't want her to leave, he might do something painful, such as locking the door, tying her up, pushing her to have sex with him when clearly she didn't want to deal with any part of his body. Now, she knows that she is a smart girl so she would figure out how to get out of that mess. If it meant risking her life and everything about it, she would. That would mean like jumping from a window, then yes she would. But then another thought. He wouldn't even dare go near her again if he knew what he done was enough. He's that kind of guy that always gets what he wants. Once he gets it, he has no more point in it. That's what he has been trying to do. Date as many girls as possible, think that he's really in love with her and stuff, and then like that, bite her. Now in movies and TV shows, this might happen also and it always ends badly. But this isn't a movie or a show, it's real life. You have to deal with the pain, the pain of being a vampire for the rest of your life. You are different from everyone else and some people are scared of you or don't want anything to do with you. They might think you are going to bite them, but not all vampires are like that. There are some really nice vampires out there that would never bite anyone even their boyfriend/girlfriend. It's a different story if the boyfriend or girlfriend wants to get bitten though. But it still can end badly and then maybe nobody will be happy? "He deserves that for sure. If he even wants to touch me in anyway, then you'll give him everything. Everything that god fucking player clearly deserves." She doesn't really curse as much as other girls would do, but it sometimes feels good that she curses. It shows that you are strong and you aren't afraid to curse. She didn't want him to think that she would keep on cursing like this, but if he curses then it would be okay if she did too. "I'm sure they are amazing lads. I mean I probably would just want to listen to their accents. I mean that's what I do with you anyways. There's something special about that British accent of yours." She laughed, thinking about the guys accents. Fans probably did love their voices and loved to listen to them talk. Who wouldn't want that? It made her laugh again when he thought that she was The Wanted. Clearly she wasn't because she was a girl and she wasn't wearing a mask or hiding her true self. "I'm not The Wanted. If I was I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I never want to be them." She told him, and kissed his cheek.

Harry pins her down this time, but not hardly so she could easily get free from his hands. But maybe she didn't want to be free. Maybe she wanted to enjoy the moment. He knew he wanted to. "You will love my car. I know that for a fact. It's sweet. And maybe if you want, we could make out a little." He thought about those movies or TV shows where those hot guys would be "do you wanna make out?" But he couldn't blame himself because he clearly didn't care if he came off as one of those boys. He wouldn't mind having sex with her right now, right on the grass. But he wouldn't want anyone to see. If anyone did, who knows what would happen. He leans in and kisses her lips, forgetting about her neck this time, but he didn't care. He always liked kissing her lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Louis

I smile and chuckle when she says she isn't The Wanted. I already knew that. She kisses my cheek and I can't help but blush massively, looking at the loving and beautiful girl before me. "Of course you aren't babe, I was just joking." I kiss her on the forehead and smile. "We should probably get back to shopping." I chuckle a little winking at her, as I take her hand in mine intertwining our fingers. "Do you need some help carrying those clothes?" I point with my free hand to the heaps of clothes on her arms. The girl really does know how to show, but that's a girl thing isn't it? I mean sure guys shop too, but not nearly as much as girls. They need everything, plus they need the extras, like the girls things. I smile as I watch her pick out more outfits. Shirts, pants, sweats, even hoodies. I bet they all will look amazing on her. I would give everything in the entire world to her if I could. The radio playing throughout the store suddenly changes the song to one of ours. The newest one actually, called Best Song Ever. I smile widely and silently sing it to myself. Everyone says when I sing my part it's like I'm an angel singing, since everything else goes quiet around me and the boys aren't doing anything silly like they are in the rest of the entire video. I really like doing the dances with the boys, because they are just simple and silly dances. Not like we do them the entire music video. I wouldn't like that and neither would they. We don't follow the stereotypical band. "You get to meet Liam's girlfriend Danielle. She's a dancer, but every now and then she drops by to say hello to Liam. And then there's Perrie, who is Zayn's fiance. She's in the band Little Mix, and they don't get to see each other often but when they do they make it fun. Perrie is a riot. Niall's a single pringle. But he doesn't mind, he's waiting to find that right girl. Harry's got Natasha, and I've got you." I smile at her, kissing her on the cheek. "Then you get to meet our band, Louise who is our hairstylist and her baby daughter Lux, and sometimes Simon Cowell, when he decides to drop by." I grin again, living the life of a popstar is a dream come true, and now I have someone else to share that with besides the lads. I couldn't ask for anything else in this world. I've got the 4 lads, my mum and sisters, and now Celina. I couldn't ask for anything more. Life is just perfect right now.

Natasha

I giggle a little and bite my lip again when he mentions making out in his car. I hoped he meant in the back seat, because then it'd be just like all the movies and her fantasies. "Oh I want to, Harry." I bite my lips again, and smile up at him. "I really really want to." I giggle and kiss him back when he kisses me on the lips. I love this feeling he has over me, this power. It's like he has control of me, and honestly I don't mind it one bit. I love him having control over me. He's so gentle and loving. The only thing would be someone could see us if he lays me right here in the grass, but then again maybe they wouldn't since he does have a fence, unless they're snoopy, and knowing paparazzi they'd find a way to snap a pic. I giggle and turn my head away from the kiss for a second. "Maybe we should take this to the car." I wink at him, and smile before kissing him one more time on the lips.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Celina knows that he didn't think she was the Wanted, but she was still playing along anyways. She likes to play along. It's more fun than doing the opposite. "I know you were, Louis, I was just playing along. If I was, what would you do?" She asked, wondering. She hoped that he wouldn't start a fight with her or anything if she really was that band because she knows about their fighting. "Yeah, I think so too. So much talking!" She laughed, as she went back to shopping. She already had so many clothes on both of her arms, and probably couldn't hold much more, maybe she couldn't, but she wasn't too sure about it. If Louis wanted to, he could help her hold some of her clothes because a girl will never stop shopping until she's pooped and when she had enough. Louis offered to help out with her clothes and she smiled, handing him a few of her clothes that she couldn't really hold any longer. She knew that she would keep on seeing things she liked and then she would give him the clothes. She had a feeling that he wouldn't care if she gave him more clothes. She didn't want to have way too more on her arms so then some clothes would fall or she would get tired of holding so many. She started shopping for a moment as she heard the song being played. It was the song that she heard on the radio. Best Song Ever. Once the song got to the chorus, she started to sing, but only quietly. She have seen the video that song and she have loved it. All of the boys are all so hilarious and funny. She loves everyone even when the boys dressed up as different characters. "I'll love to meet Danielle and Perrie also. I've actually listened to some Little Mix music and it isn't bad at all." She paused as she heard Simon Cowell's name. She knew that that was who made the band, One Direction. He was their judge. Their judge. Even though they only got third on the X Factor, they still won the world and that's all that counts. "I'll love to meet them also. I can't believe Simon was your judge." She still couldn't believe it.

Harry smiles at her as she giggles and bites her lip. She really was now turning his love on. But before he was probably turning his love on for her. "I want to too, Natasha. Hopefully no paparazzi will look in or anything." He really hoped that wouldn't happen at all because he didn't want anyone to know just yet. Some celebrities want their relationship to be a secret because they want anyone else to know outside of their family or friends. She bites her lip again and smile at him. He smiles back and stares at her. She kisses him back and he blushes, honestly he haven't really blushed at all. He hoped that if he stayed down here with her on the grass someone could see them together and then start taking some pictures, but maybe that won't even happen. Besides, they were probably going to get up and head to the car. "I agree. Let's go." He stood up and picked her up, heading over to the car.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Louis

I ponder over her question for a second, about what I would do if she was The Wanted. I laugh and look at her. "Well you are a girl, so that would be physically impossible, and even if you were I'd still love you." I kiss her cheek and grin. She starts to shop more, and hands me some of the clothes. I gladly take her clothes, carrying them in my arms. They really should make carts for malls, especially the girl's stores. I smile and look around. She says she'd love to meet Danielle and Perrie and I grin. "They're great. Perrie is really funny, her and Zayn make an adorable couple. We call them Zerrie. Then there's Danielle and Liam that we can Payzer. They are so adorable. I don't think there's a single thing that Danielle can do to upset Liam. He loves her more than anything in the world." I smile and wrap an arm around her. "I really think you'll love it. You get to sit backstage and watch us perform, as well as hang out with Natasha, Perrie, and Danielle. You get to meet the boys up close and in person, and know that half the shit they put in the tabloids is lies." I smile at her widely. "No matter what the fans make up or the tabloids, I will always love you." I look at her, before around at all the clothes. We were almost through the entire store. I look at the clothes in my arms and her arms. She really does like to shop. She has so many clothes right now, and there's still more stores to go to. "We're probably going to need to buy you your own little wardrobe closet too, babe." I laugh a little. "Or we can just share mine. There's a secret to my closet, I haven't shown you yet. I will when we get home." I wink and her and smile. Inside my closet were hidden doors, that when you look at the closet you can't tell there are any. I have a secret way in and then it opens into everything we've ever had. All the clothes I have ever worn for award shows, some of the trophies we've won, everything. And a little way in, there's an empty wall. I never really knew what to put there, so it sits there empty, until now. If she wants it she can use it.

Natasha

"Hopefully not." I giggle and he blushes. I've never seen him blush before. He's so fucking hot when he does it. Oh my world. "You're really hot when you blush, Haz." I poke him nose, biting my lip again as I giggle. He picks me up and starts heading towards the car. I put my arms around his neck and playfully kick my feet like a little child. "I can't feel the ground!" I giggle and bury my face into his chest. I love being in his arms, I feel so safe and protected. Like no one and no thing could hurt me when I'm with him. And I know for a fact he wouldn't let that happen anyways. I kiss his neck as he carries me, trying to turn him on and by the bulge already growing in his pants, I can tell that I've already accomplished my goal, but I continue kissing his neck still, trailing my kisses up to his jaw line, before down his neck again and over his collar bones to his shoulders.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Celina laughs and looks at him. She knew that it wasn't possible for her to be them and clearly she was female and not a male. "I'm clearly not a male," She giggles, and looks at him again. "And I don't want to be one. I'm happy as a female, but they do have to deal with a lot of things." More like personal things. When you think about it, men have a nice life. They don't have to deal with periods or getting pregnant. All they do is watch the girls in pain. Of course some men are jerks and would leave their girlfriends behind if they did make the girl pregnant. Then there are those other guys that would buy pads for the girls when they have their periods and would be there for her when she gets pregnant. She kept on looking around the store and giving Louis the next top or pants that she liked. She had a bunch of clothes on her arm and now Louis's. She wished that there was an easier way on how to hold all of these clothes. A cart or a basket would work better. Louis starts to talk about Perrie and Danielle again. They really did seem like nice girls. She just hoped that she would fit in with them. But maybe that wouldn't really care as much if she just acted like herself around them. "That's fantastic. They seem like two great girls to get to know." He smiles and wraps an arm around her. She smiled back. "It feels like a dream come true for me. At first I'll think I'm just living a dream, but then I'll know it's real. I think it would be nice to get to know the boys, just those people say they are, but for their true selves." It would be so much better to get to know the boys, who they really are, not who people want them to be, or when you read about them online. "I think I probably need one after I buy all of these clothes," She laughed. And she totally forgot that she had other stores to go to. She was already so tired of shopping at this store, but she can't stop now. "Whatever works best."

Harry blushes again for her enjoyment. He knows that he have never blushed in front of her before so it's something new for him also. "You're hot when you blush too," He replies with a smile. She pokes his nose and he couldn't poke back because he was carrying her, but if he could, he would do it back. She puts her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall off or anything, but he had a good grip on her. She kicks her feet like a child and he couldn't resist to not laugh. So he laughed. "You are so cute, babe." He gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Oh, my gosh, it's awful! Call 911! Call 911!" He laughed, playing along with her. He knew why she couldn't feel the ground, but he likes to play with her and mess around. She starts to kiss his neck and he couldn't resist doing it back to her. It felt so good that she was kissing his neck. Her little kisses or even big ones was turning his love on even more.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Louis

I listen to her talk and I nod my head. "Females do have a lot to go through. Which is another thing. Don't ever hesitate to ask me to get something for you, babe. You need it, I'll get it." I smile at her, and kiss her cheek. I honestly wouldn't mind going out and buying tampons and pads if she needs them, or midol. Anything she needs I'll get it for her. If I ever got her pregnant, I'd never leave her. I'd be the father of her child, because it'd be my responsibility after all. It probably won't be a while before we even have sex, and in all honesty. I don't mind that. I want to let her live a little and see everything she never got to see before. She deserves everything that she didn't have when she lived in the woods. I can tell that she starts to listen again as I talk about the girls, and I smile. "Don't worry babe, you'll fit in just fine. Just be yourself, they'll love you." I smile at her, and flick my hair. "The lads are great. We became best friends pretty quick. We hardly ever have an argument and usually when we do we settle it very fast or it's over something pathetic, like who ate the last piece of pizza or something like that." I chuckle a little, remembering that argument. That was also a good pizza. I'm glad I got the last slice. No one found out though, they all suspected Niall and left it alone. "I have an entire empty shelf if you want to move into my room. I can always clean out the closet in the spare room if you want to stay in there. At this rate you might just need both." I smile sweetly at her, obviously joking. There's plenty of room in both of the closets. I could probably fit the entire mall into them. I look around and smile. "It's going to take you forever to try on all those clothes." I chuckle and look at her again. She's so beautiful.

Natasha

I giggle as he blushes again. I love how he blushes. It's so hot. "I've never seen you blush before. It's so adorable." I giggle and bury my face into his chest again. "You're cuter." I giggle, sticking my tongue between my teeth trying not to burst out laughing. He laughs at me. "Yes! Call 911! Officer Styles! Quick, I need CPR!" I giggle as he messes around with me. I could tell I was turning his love on even more. Pretty soon, I was moving back up his jaw line. I start to kiss him around his mouth, teasing him but not directly on his lips. I giggle and kiss his nose playfully, looking into his eyes. "I want you." I whisper seductively, kissing around his mouth again, before back down his jaw line and down to his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Celina nods and sighs. She knows that females go through so many things. And why them? Why can't men go through some of that stuff. They don't understand or know what it's like having pain. Pain that you can't stop from happening because you know every thirty days (every month) you get your period, but that only works if you have gotten your first one. What about getting pregnant? There's many ways on how girls can get pregnant. Of course there's sex, but girls can easily just do oral sex and not get pregnant. Now it's another story if girls don't want to get pregnant. They can use birth control, but what if the guy wants to get her pregnant? That's a different story also. "Thanks Louis. I'll feel weird at first when I tell you I have my period." She laughs. She probably knows how it feels for every girl that has a boyfriend like this. A boyfriend that can buy her pads or tampons and at first it would feel a bit awkward. Then there would be a time that she won't feel like that and she can easily just tell him that she has her period and if she was out of pads then he could go out and buy more. "I figured that you guys would fight over stupid things because no offense guys fight over the most stupid things. Sometimes it's about girls, but other times it's about other things. Girls mostly fights over boys." That was all so true. And when each gender fought it was always different. Boys usually use their fists and punches or slaps and girls pull hair and it gets nasty. "Sure, Louis that sounds great. I'll love to move into your room." She giggles this time and thought about every night sleeping in Louis's bed with him. That would be every Louis girl's dream.

Harry flips his hair and bites his lip, staring at her with his beautiful eyes. "Hopefully I'll keep on blushing for you then." He hopes that he would. If he had a reason to blush then he would. She buries her face in his chest and he chuckles, watches her do that, not minding that at all. It was rather cute. "No, you're cuter and you know it!" He shouted, as he was trying to show that was true and not the other way around. She probably thought he was more hot than cute, but maybe he could be wrong. She sticks her tongue out between her teeth and he laughs, sticking his tongue out too, but only playfully. "I'll give you CPR. Would a kiss make it better?" He asked her and winked at her, as he kissed her lips. She moves up towards his jaw line and kisses around his mouth, not really on the lips. He moaned, knowing that she was teasing him. He really wanted that kiss on his lips. He didn't like being teased. She kisses his nose and he kisses her nose back, smiling after. "I want you too." He pauses and looks at her. "Forgot I was carrying you. Look, we made it to the car." He put her down and let her look at the car.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Louis

I smile looking at her as she talks. "I won't blame you for feeling awkward. I can't even imagine how awkward it would be if I was female and had to tell my boyfriend when I got my period. Luckily I'm not." I chuckle a little looking at her. "Don't worry though babe. I won't embarrass you. I'm not the kind of guy to do that. I understand girls go through things like that. It's a part of life." I kiss her on the cheek, and smile. "If worse comes to worse you can always tell Natasha and I'll just give her the money to buy some." I look at her again smiling. Honestly, I wouldn't mind buying the things for her, but if she'd be more comfortable having another female do it, Natasha is always there. There's also Dani and Perrie, but they aren't there the entire time on the trip unlike Natasha. And she's always bound to have something with her. "Hey now. Girls fight over stupid stuff too." I pout and chuckle a little. "But yeah. Most guy fights are over stupid things. Some are pretty serious though." I shrug and look around. "The only thing I can really think that I'd honestly fight like punching and things, would be if someone tried to steal you from me, or tried to assault you." I smile at her, wrapping an arm around her. "I love you." I kiss her on her forehead near her temple, smiling. I'd hope she'd never leave me, but if she does, I'll never love another girl like I love her. She's my rock, she's my grace. She's my everything. If I had to chose between loving her or the band. I'd chose her. The lads are my everything too, and it's my dream, but I love her so much.

Natasha

I giggle as he sets me down and I turn around to look at the car. "Oh my gosh, Harry! It's beautiful!" I squeal, and run around the car. "I guess you boys do make a lot of money!" I clap my hands together and jump up and down. "I love it! Louis has a really nice car too, but this is just amazing." I look at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Almost, as amazing as you." I poke his nose, and laugh, finally kissing him on the lips. I slowly reach for the backseat handle, opening it as I kiss him. I pull away for a little bit, climbing inside the car. "It's even better in here." I stick my tongue out between my teeth again, trying to stifle a giggle. I wiggle my finger in a way to tell Harry to come here, before wrapping my arms back around his neck as I kiss him passionately, but gently.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Celina nods and knows that he would feel the same way also. That is all she really wanted to hear. "You are lucky that you aren't female then. If you were, you would know what's it like. But I guess it's the same thing because I don't know what it's like being a male." She laughs, thinking about how her life would be different. She could be the guy in a relationship and it would feel so weird to her. She can't even imagine that. "You don't even come off as being embarrassing at all. But if you ever did embarrass me, I wouldn't know what to do. Maybe just laugh it off." She laughs. Honestly she wouldn't care if he did embarrass her. She can easily just laugh about it. He kisses her on the cheek and she smiles. She always loved when he kissed her. "I could do that too, but maybe I won't feel awkward saying that to you. Or maybe I would. I really don't know." She wasn't so sure what she was saying honestly, but if she wasn't scared to tell him that then that would be a big thing. "You are right. We can fight over stupid things too, but not all of the time." She puts a strand of her hair behind her ears and looks up at him. "It can be serious, I suppose. I would seriously hate to see you punch or beat up someone if they were flirting with me or trying to kiss me or something worse." She paused, honestly the guy would deserve it, but she would have to cover her eyes. She wouldn't want to see blood if there was any. "I love you too." He kisses her on the forehead near her temple and she smiles.

Harry lets her look around the car as he saw that she really did like it. He really liked this car also and he was glad that she liked it too. "Thanks babe," He says, as he laughed at her excitement and happiness regarding the car that is in front of her. "We sure do," He chuckles, watching her run around the car and he follows her around, enjoying himself also. She claps her hands and jumps up and down. He couldn't handle this so he starts to flip his hair and pick her up. "You are too much, but I love it." He told her as he kissed her forehead. "Yeah, Louis has a nice car too, but don't tell him I said this. My car is better than his." He sticks his tongue out playfully and laughs. He could definitely get away with something like that. "You are more amazing." He puts her down and stares at her. She pokes his nose and he chuckles, poking her nose back. Before he couldn't do that because he was carrying her. He kisses her back on the lips as she now had her hand on the backseat handle. She pulls away and climbs into the car. "It's sick inside," He laughs, and saw that she was making him go inside so he heads inside the car. He closes the door behind him and then tackles her, him on top of her once again. He kisses her back, pulling off his shirt, showing off his tattoos.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Louis

I smile at her and chuckle a little. "Guys don't really have much, besides the obvious." I blush a little, it was a little embarrassing to admit, but hey. It happens to all guys, especially if they have a beautiful girlfriend like I do, but I know how to control myself. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, here. Lets not worry about it now. When the time comes for you to have it, I'll have Natasha show you her little stash, that way you don't have to ask me and be a little embarrassed or feel awkward. I want you to feel perfectly normal." I smile at her and kiss her on the cheek again. "I would make sure you're not in the room when I do, if I have to. If he's just flirting I'll just tell him to leave because you're taken. If he tries to kiss you or do anything else, then that's when I'll do something about it." She smiles and I smile back at her widely. "So, since there's like hardly anything left to look at in this store, wanna head to the dressing rooms, or keep looking around for a little bit more. There are more stores in the mall." I joke around with her, smiling. Of course she knew there were more stores, I just wanted to joke around a little bit, see that beautiful smile and hear that glorious laugh of hers.

Natasha

I laugh and flail my legs again playfully when he picks me up again. "You know you really are hot when you do that little hair flip of yours, but you're hot anyways." I giggle and stick my tongue back out at him. He puts me down and kisses me back when I kiss him. I giggle and bite my tongue playfully as he crawls into the car with me and closes the door, tackling me back onto the seat. Him on top of me. He pulls off his shirt, kissing me back as I run my hands down his back. I playfully pull on the top of his pants, and snap them lightly, but enough to feel it on him. I giggle a little more, him turning me on so much. This really was a sick car, but it's even better being with him in it. I kiss him deeper and tug at his hair lightly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Celina knew what he meant, but she didn't want to talk about it. Guys have their own things to worry about and so does girls. Most girls want to keep their personal things private, but tell their mother because their mother has experience with it. "That will probably work out best I guess. And some girls make the mistake by having sex when they have their period and it ends badly because it's easy for them to get pregnant." It's another story if the girls has her period and wants to get pregnant, but seriously most girls know better to not have sex when they have their period. She didn't know why she was talking about this stuff with him, but maybe because she didn't have anyone else to talk about it. Well, she has Natasha, but she doesn't know her that well as Louis does. "But Louis you got to know that I can handle myself also. If any guy wants to pull off any sexual harassment with me I know what to do. I can't say no to your help either though, babe." She told him, turning her head to look at the clothes, but then turned back around facing Louis as he talked again. "I should try on these clothes," She giggled, heading over to the dressing rooms.

Harry licks his lips, and smiled. Even though he was hot or hot doing the hair flip, she was hot also whenever she did anything. Everything. "You are way hotter," He chuckled. Honestly it might be the other way around, but he still thought she was hot. He pulls away from kissing her lips and moves on over to her neck. He starts off with little kisses on the neck and then he starts to make them bigger. Her hands running down his back was ticklish to him, but he didn't complain because it felt really good also. She playfully pulls on the top of his pants and snap them lightly, as he bites his lip with enjoyment. He plays with her pants wanting to take them off. It was pretty obvious if you looked at his expression. "Your pants need to come off, babe," He says to her, as he unbuttons her pants, and starts to slide them off. He heads back over to her lips, teasing her, as he was under her chin, not on the lips. He didn't want her to get upset or get mad so he started to kiss her on the lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next