Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Celina smiles at him even though he couldn't see the smile. "I guess it doesn't matter then. I can just forget about it also. I just hope I won't do that again, but I'm sure I won't. You can always tell me if I do something you don't like and then I'll stop. I love you too and you know it. I'll love you until I die and go to heaven. Oh, I can be sassy. You just won't know when it will be coming to you." She laughed, and flipped her hair, trying to not hit him by accident. "You are a dream come true to me too, babe. You are just perfect." She smiled. "Thank you." She kissed his head again, but for longer than usual. "You can talk some sense into them. And I'm sure you would."

Harry smiles, and then it turns into a smirk. He wanted to try the "sunflower." She probably knew what it was. He wanted to do this before he put his dick inside of her. He added his whole hand, meaning his five fingers inside of her. He looked at her to see if she was enjoying it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 12 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Louis chuckles slightly, smiling even thought she couldn't see it. "I wouldn't worry about it babe. I love you a lot and it'd take the entire universe to change that. Also, that's the best part in my opinion. I'll never see it coming," He grins wondering what she could say that would be extremely sassy when he least expects it. "You're far more perfect than I am and you're welcome." Walking along the sidewalk as he looks around a little, smiling when she kisses his head he kisses her hand. "My beautiful princess. I wouldn't allow any other guy to try to take you from me. You are my entire world."

Natasha closes her eyes moaning again, a bit louder than she had before as he sunflowers her. This was something new and it hurt a tiny bit but the pain went away in a second and she looks at him smiling. "I love you so much Harry," she whispers looking at him as she closes her eyes again leaning her head back. "You make me feel like I'm in heaven."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Celina nods and smiles. She shouldn't worry about it and he's right. "Oh, yeah. I think so too. It could come during the morning, afternoon, or even at the night. You just won't know when." She giggles and raises her eyebrows even though he couldn't see. "That is so not true. Don't lie to me Louis William Tomlinson. Yeah I'm saying your full name." She tries to stay serious, but then she started to crack up and laugh. She can't do serious. Perhaps Louis can't either. He kisses her hand and she smiles. "I never said I wanted another guy. I want you."

Harry listens to her moan and he licked his lips as he continued to sunflower her. It was something new, but he knew that she would like it. And he could tell once she passed the pain part. "I love you too, babe." He smiles and looked at her. "I'm glad. I always want to make sure you're enjoying it and that I'm not hurting you."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:20 pm

Louis chuckles as she continues about her being sassy as he playfully spins around once. "Are you trying to imply something by saying even at night, babe?" He chuckle lowly, looking over his shoulder as she says his full name. "Sassy little girl, aren't you? Fiesty. I like it." He grins "it's not a lie and you know it beautiful. Don't be so negative towards yourself." He grins cheekily facing forwards again as he continues to walk. "And I want you." He smiles as he continues to walk forwards. "I couldn't even begin to think of anyone else in my arms besides you."

Natasha groans in pleasure grinning up at him. "Don't worry love, I'll tell you if it starts to really hurt. What's a little love without a little pain, right?" She giggles. "I never said that I didn't like it rough." She winks at him, biting her lip as he continues to sunflower her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Celina laughs as he spins around once. It was fun, but it didn't last long. "Maybe. Maybe not." She smirked, and bit her lip. "You never know Tomlinson. I'm a creative and sassy girl, but that's how you like it." She laughed, and sticks her tongue out at him, but he couldn't see. She wished that he could though. "Yeah. We can be the sassy couple." She smiled. "I wasn't trying to be negative, but I think you are just perfect the way you are. You don't even need to try. You can just stand there doing nothing and I'll still be falling for you." She smiled and kissed his head two times.

Harry moans back in reply to her as he smiled. "Okay. I know you're loving it by all of those moans coming out of you. I shouldn't mind about the little pain because I know you're strong and you can get through it." He told her and kissed the top of her head. "Oh so you want me to go harder?" He asked, biting his lip.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Louis smiles as she kisses his head twice. Having her in his arms, on his back, anything. It was all perfect and nothing could ever mess it up. He hopes that when they're older and like 90 years old that they'll sti be together and they can be that one cute couple you see every now and then in restaurants that the old man is helping the woman. "Well, I guess I'll just have to see what you mean, won't I?" He chuckles a little looking at her. "Sassy at night, hmm." He grins widely even though she can't see it. "I can't fall for you babe, because I already fell. Kissing you makes me fall all over again and hearing your voice makes my heart skip a beat. You're mine. I love you."

Natasha giggles a little when he mentions her moaning, as he moans in response. Blushing slightly as he talks to her she smiles widely, closing her eyes again to enjoy herself. For some reason everything seems more enjoyable and more cherished when you close your eyes. "I wouldn't mind that." She smirks a little opening her eyes to stare into his.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Celina felt like the happiest girl in the world. She is on his back. Him. Louis Tomlinson. Any other girl would want to be in her shoes, but she's living the life. She was just a fan and now look. It became real and she's actually dating him. At first it was like a dream to her, but now it wasn't. It's real. She knows that even when she closes her eyes he will still be there. "Of course, dear. You never know what I may mean when I say at night. It could literally mean anything. There's many possibilities." She told him and smiled. He could think of many things it could mean, but it doesn't mean it would be right. "You're mine too. I love you and I'll keep on loving you."

Harry licks his lips as he watched her and smiled. She blushes and he chuckles. She always has been so cute when she blushed. He nodded when she said that she didn't mind it. She meant the fact she didn't mind if he went harder. He kept on sunflowering her, but did it harder than before.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Louis chuckles slightly, looking at her. "I'm not in any rush to find out honestly. There's many possibilities and I'm sure that no matter what it'll be worth it." He grins, looking around. A few people taking pictures of them but he didn't care, he loves her and she's his. Nobody or nothing can say otherwise. "Same goes for you gorgeous. I'll love you until the end of time. All great relationships hit a rough patch eventually, but I promise I will never leave you and we will get through everything. One step at a time, hand in hand." He kisses her on the hand as they reach the park entrance setting her on the ground as he snakes his hand around her waist, holding her closely to him. "Now, why don't we go find a secluded area to sit down and chat while watching the clouds?" He smiles slightly, leaning down to kiss her on the lips.

Natasha giggles a little as he chuckles. Harry's chuckle could brighten her up even in her darkest hours. He goes harder and she moans, tilting her head to the side as she closes her eyes, breathing picking up as her excitement grew. "Harry.." She groans, keeping her eyes closed in pleasure. Lips parted as short, staccato breaths blew from her perfectly formed lips.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Celina nods and continues to enjoy the piggy back ride. It was so nice to be on his back once again. Is it going to be a normal thing now? "It will definitely be worth it. It's like it's worth dating you." She smiled, and kissed him in the same place as she have done before. She looks around and notices that some people were taking pictures of them. She wasn't sure if they were fans or the paparazzi, or something totally different. She didn't really care, as long as she was with Louis that is all that counts. "I love you and I know I say that a lot," She began. "But yeah you're right. All couples have some bad times, they fight, but most of them always make up. I'm just afraid of ever getting into a fight with you. I would cry, but you'll be there to hope I'll stop." She sighs and tries to think of that thought, but if she thought of it, it would make her cry so she didn't. He kisses her on the hand and then let her down once they got to the park. She looked up at him and smiled, his hand going around her waist. "That sounds nice." She leans in to kiss him back.

Harry looked at her as he went harder and he licked his lips. It looked like she was enjoying it. A little pain won't hurt anybody, it would only satisfy and have them enjoying it. He hears her calling his name and he bites his lip hoping to hear more as he goes even harder.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:18 am

Louis grins when she comments on how it's like worth dating him, blushing slightly as she makes the comparison. "Babe, you're too cute, you know that? I'm lucky to have had the chance to finally tell you what you needed to hear and to be dating you." He grins, kissing her on the hand again as she was still on his back. His smiles fades slightly as he holds her closely, reassuringly squeezing her under thigh slightly. "Babe, we probably will end up fighting, but I want you to know that I will never leave, okay? If anything, I'll probably cry as well if it happens, or when it happens. It happens to everyone. We just don't know when it will or over what, but I'll always be here to wipe away those tears and make it all up to you, because you are five hundred percent worth it and more." He smiles leaning his forehead against hers after setting her on the ground, holding her closely to him as she leans in, kissing him back. He kisses her back a little deeper before pulling away, as they are in public. Lacing his fingers through hers as he playfully swings them back and forth, turning to walk down the gravel path.

Natasha rolls her head back, moans becoming more protruded as he continues to go harder and harder, screaming out his name louder each time as she closes her eyes. "Fuck Harry.." Biting her bottom lip as she groans in complete pleasure. "You haven't even fucked me yet, and I feel really close."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Celina blushes as she listened to him talk. It doesn't take much. "Cute? Well, I can't argue over that logic. You are quite cute yourself at times, but I find you more hot than cute though." She smiled and looked at him. She was just really happy. There could be nothing that could make her upset right now. He kisses her on the hand again and she giggles, but quietly because she didn't want him to hear since it wasn't very important. "I just don't think I would be handle seeing you cry, seeing tears in your eyes. I never saw you cry before so it's going to be interesting to me. It's going to be interesting when I yell also. I hope I won't yell, but if we do fight and whatever it is over, we will get through it together like we always have done before." She sniffles and sighed, but she could never think of ever fighting with him. It could even hurt to even think of it. She makes the kiss deeper like he does before she pulled away at the same time of him. She looked at him as they were getting ready to walk onto the path.

Harry chuckles and listens to her moans getting louder and louder each time he goes harder. The moans always and will always be music to his ears. He needed to hear the moans, that is all, and he would know that she is alright and enjoying it. "Haha. I'm getting there. I'm only getting started." He winked and looked at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 am

Louis smiles down at her, before enveloping her in a giant hug before they started to walk, holding her closely to him as he nuzzles his head against hers. "No matter what I want you to know that I will always love you and always will be here for you. I don't care if we do fight, I'm willing to get over it just so I can see your beautiful smile. I think you yelling would be the hottest thing in the world, but I'm not sure if I'm thinking the same way you are, and either way you are and always will be my little princess. I love you." He smiles, a few tears already forming in his eyes but he holds them back before looking at her. Placing his forehead against hers as he kisses her lightly on the lips. "Your perfect to me and always will be." He chuckles a little, kissing her on the cheek before turning to walk, still holding her hand as he playfully swings them back and forth. A few little kids running around on the playground, as he looks across the bridge for a nice, quiet spot, eventually finding it.

Natasha giggles as he winks at her, laying her head back down to let him do as he pleased, little whimpers escaping her lips of pleasure. "Babe, you're so perfect." She giggles again, playfully propping her knees up on both sides of her and him, running her hand over her stomach since he was down near the other end.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Celina smiles when he gives her a giant hug and she hugs him before they started to walk onto the path, his arm around her waist as usual. "You know I'll always be here for you too whenever you need an extra hand or a person to hang out with, I'll be your women." She began and looked up at him. "Honestly if you think yelling would be hot then you must be crazy. I mean it's not really a pleasant thing. It can be scary. But if you think it's hot I can't complain. You love everything about me probably even my naked body." She whispered the last sentence in his ear as she winks at him deviously. Whether if the guy was hot, nerdy, etc, they always wanted to see their girlfriend or any girl naked. "You are perfect to me." She says, and smiles at him as they were trying to find a place to lay down and just talk. It needed to be away from everyone and a quiet area.

Harry pushes even harder, but he was close to putting his whole hand out of her and wanted to literally well... fuck her next. That is what he did. He went harder one last time before he took his whole hand out of her. He licked her vagina and stopped, ready to put his dick inside of her. It wasn't like she never experienced this before, but his goal would always be to make her scream his name so loud.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Louis grins, leading her across a wooden bridge also known as the 'kissing bridge'. He stops on the bridge, turning to face her. "You know what this is called?" He winks at her and smiles, lifting her chin up with one finger as he looks into her eyes. "I do love everything about you, and I can't say that I don't like your naked body because I'd be lying, but I love you all together anyways. You're so perfect, and I love you." He grins, placing his lips gently to hers, closing his eyes as he kisses her, before pulling away to look into her beautiful eyes again. "It's called the kissing bridge." He smirks, playfully twirling a piece of her hair around his finger, before allowing it to fall limp on her shoulder again, wrapping his arm around her waist once again.

Natasha giggles slightly, moaning loudly when he licks her vagina. The feeling of his tongue against her entrance and clit feeling so overwhelming. She moans a little louder, smiling widely as she knows what's coming next. She nods, letting him know it's okay even though he probably already knows because it's not like it's the first time they've ever had sex.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Celina follows him over to the bridge. She thought that it was only an ordinary bridge that you walk onto, but she could be wrong. There could be some special thing to it. "Nope," She says, and thinks about it for a second, but she couldn't think of anything that it could be. Most bridges are for walking, but perhaps like she thought before it could be a special bridge for a certain activity. "I love you too, boo. And hm, an interesting bridge." She laughed and looked at the bridge and then back at him. He closes his eyes and then kisses her, and she kisses him back. She pulls away and looks down for a moment before looking back at him. He says that the bridge is called the kissing bridge and now she knows why. They kissed. "I see. How did it get that name?" She asked, as he took a piece of her hair and twirled it and then placed it back on her shoulder.

Harry hears her moan louder while he was licking her vagina and then hears her moan again. He didn't even fuck her yet and already she is moaning pretty loud. However, once he does fuck her, he would expect to hear even louder moans than before and even screams. He smiles, and continues, as he places his dick inside of her knowing that this isn't the first time that they ever did this. He started to go hard and strong, making her moan, maybe even scream.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Louis smiles, watching as she glances to the ground before back up at him, grinning widely. "I'm honestly not really sure where they got the name, it's always been named this. As long as I can remember, but I haven't ever been able to test it myself." He winks at her and smiles. He keeps his arm wrapped around her, walking again towards the other side of the bridge. The writing and inscriptions on the bridge walls from previous people. Surveying the area around them he smiles widely, looking at her from time to time before finding the path down the woods by the baseball fields. The path opening up widely, except looking as though no one has been on it in ages, which is true because as far as he knew only Louis knew about this path. "We're here babe, the clearing where I wanted to sit is just a bit further." He grins, continuing to walk. Somehow his back felt rather cold, without her on it.

Natasha rolls her head back, closing her eyes in pleasure as he places his dick inside of her. Smiling widely, as she continued to keep her eyes closed, before opening them to look up at Harry. He started to go hard and strong, causing her to already become short of breath, moaning loudly almost screaming already.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Celina listens to him as he explains to her how the bridge came to be called that, but he didn't really know so she just nods. "It's okay if you don't know. Maybe someone does? But it doesn't matter. It's not the most important thing. In my opinion, you are more important than a bridge." He winks at her and then smiles, and she smiles back at him. The bridge was a very nice and quiet place to be, but they weren't going to stay here forever. He was going to take her to place where they can lay down and look up at the clouds and talk. That sounds better than standing and being near a bridge even though it's called the kissing bridge. She followed him off the bridge and to a path. She never even been here before, but it looked like he knew where he was going. It also seemed like nobody else, but him knew about this path. "It's nice around here." She looks at him.

Harry bites his lip as he watches her. He was sure that he was going to make her scream for sure. He really does enjoy doing this to her, fuck her that is. She starts to scream and he closes his eyes, listening to her scream. He opens them back up, going a little harder than before.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Louis chuckles looking at her a bit, upon finding the entrance to a little field like thing, not much more than a circle with a patch of grass, the trees giving out above them to view the sky as he sits down, looking at her. He grins, looking up at the sky. "My grandmother used to bring me here sometimes, it was our little secret place. I loved being outside and doing everything in the woods so she brought me to this place, only I know of it from my knowledge, I don't know anyone else really, except for you now." He looks at her, looping his arm around her waist, pulling her towards himself as he playfully sways them back and forth, holding onto her hand with his free hand, gliding around the clearing before playfully dipping her, holding her up as he looks down into her eyes before pecking her on the lips, lifting her back up, smiling the entire time.

Natasha moans, closing her eyes so tightly it hurts as he goes harder and faster, moaning loudly and eventually screaming him name. "Fuck Harry..." She moans out loudly, screaming out his name repeatedly, adding in little whimpers of pleasure and excitement.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Celina looks at him and giggles, as he finds the entrance to the area. She had no idea what it would be like, but she would see once she gets there. She looks around the area and she looks around. It wasn't such a bad place at all. It would be really quiet with only the two of them chatting and just being there together. She didn't need anyone else, but him. That is how she wanted to do at the moment. She could be at other places right now, but there's not another place where she would be than where she was now. "It's sweet that your grandmother took you here. Then you know the spot really well and you can never get lost." She giggled and looked over at him again. He loops his arm around his waist and pulls her closer to him, as she looks at him, and also making sure that he doesn't lose his grip on her. He starts to sway her around and she smiles, enjoying the moment. He dips her and she laughs, not really caring what he does because he would never drop her.

Harry listens to her moan as she closes her eyes and screams even louder as he goes harder and faster. Hearing her moan and scream was just a good feeling. "Oh, you know I'll fuck you hard. Real hard." He winks at her and then chuckles, going even harder, faster, stronger before, adding his own style to it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Louis smiles looking into her eyes as she stands back up, playfully dancing the tips of his fingers over Celina's as he kisses her on the cheek. Finding a tree to sit against he gently pulls her over to the tree, sliding down it until he was on his bum on the ground, looking up at her. "Sit, babe." She says, more in a question than a demand as he looks up at her with these cute puppy eyes that only he can pull off so well. Chuckling a little as he wraps his arms back around her when she sits down in between his legs, cuddling her as he looks around the clearing. "I could tell so many stories about this place," He sighs happily, looking at her as he smiles. "Maybe some day we'll be able to tell others about our stories." He grins, looking into her eyes.

Natasha looks up at Harry, closing her eyes again as she arches her body into his, whimpering and begging him for more. "Harry," she moans loudly, keeping her eyes closed as he goes harder and faster, feeling him inside of her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Celina smiles at him and looks over at him again, enjoying this kind of attention as always. He kisses her on the cheek and she giggles, kissing him back on his own cheek, playfully. She watched him find a tree and sit near it. He asked her to sit down and she follows, sitting down near him, or more like in between his legs to be more specific. He looks at her with cute puppy dog eyes and she laughs. Louis can really pull something like that, and she bet, she could too. He cuddles her and she smiles, turning her head a bit to look at him. "I'm sure we can. We will have many kinds of stories to tell. Happy, sad, inappropriate maybe, and of course funny. You are the joker so I would expect some funny ones from you."

Harry looks at her, and smiles, as it looked like she was really enjoying it. He wasn't going to stop until he fucks her completely. That was his goal. He starts to go even harder and adding more effect to actually make her scream so loud that the neighbors could hear. It's not like it would be the first time they ever have heard a girl scream. They expect him to be the sex god and have this happen to which ever girl he brings home and fucks.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Louis smiles, looking into her eyes, his gaze trailing over her mouth as she spoke, watching how her lips formed the words perfectly. "We'll have stories of all sorts babe. I can't imagine us not having stories. When we're older, that's if we stay together and possibly have kids of our own, we can tell them about the time you and I came to this little secluded area and danced before cuddling under the tree." He grins as her, nuzzling into her neck as he plays with her finger tips before lacing their fingers together. "I love you, Celina." He smiles, looking into her eyes as he pushes back a few strands of hair, kissing her temple gently.

Natasha bites her lips, moaning even louder, occasionally screaming out his name as he fucks her harder than he ever has before. "Fuck Harry.." She groans, arching her back into him again, still wanting more as she wraps her arms around him, trailing her fingers over his back as the bed rocks back and forth beneath them.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Celina looks into his eyes as he was looking back at her, and she smiled, later turning into a mini blush. He could make that happen anytime. "I'll be glad to tell those stories, my dear. Of course I may cry while telling them, but that's not the point. We will keep these memories stuck in our minds as long as we both shall live. I haven't really thought about it that much, but I do want children. Not sure how many, but probably not more than four." She laughs, looking at him and then down. She looks back up when he says he loves her. "I love you too, Lou bear."

Harry starts to go even harder and faster than before, hoping to soon get to her climax whenever that may be. He listens to her scream out his name, but he wanted to see if he could get her to scream louder. He hears the bed rocking back and forth, curious on if the bed could break or if it was possible. "What if the bed breaks? Then we're both screwed." He laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Louis smiles, holding Celina closely to him by the waist as she speaks, listening to every word formed from her delicate mouth as she talks to him, hugging her. "I don't know how many children I want, as much as my wife wants I'll be good." He smiles, kissing her on the cheek. "Babe, are you blushing? You look so adorable when you blush, honestly." He chuckles a little, playfully laying his head on her shoulder, looking up at the sky before back at her. "My nan passed away a few months ago. I miss her terribly, but I'll never forget about her or the times we spent together. She was my everything, and I loved her very much." Tearing up a bite, he bites his lips, restraining the tears from falling. "I really do love you, princess."

Natasha giggles a little, looking up at him. "We can buy a new one, or whatever. It's not like anyone else is going to use it besides us anyways, babe." She laughs a little before whimpering again, smiling widely as he continues to go hard and strong as the bed does rock beneath them a bit, biting her bottom lip in pleasure.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Celina touches his hair by accident and when she realizes it soon after, she laughed it off. His hair is so hot and gorgeous. She hugs him back, but a little tighter than when he hugged her. "Whoever your wife is, Lou, I know you'll love her with all your heart. And I can't say if I'll be that girl or not. We have to wait and see." She smiles at him as he kisses her cheek. He notices that she was blushing and she tries to hide it to not look guilty, but she fails. "No, who was blushing? It wasn't me." She tries to stay as serious as possible, but she starts to laugh. "Aw, I'm so sorry Lou. That must be hard. I'm sure she was a great woman and a wonderful grandmother to you." She told him and kisses his cheek telling him it was okay. "I love you too, babe."

Harry laughs. "I guess I could always go buy a new one, but it would be hilarious if it did break." He looks at her, and chuckles, as he continues with the process. He puts every inch of effect he still has to fuck her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next