Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Celina wondered if he could be crying or tears may be in his eyes after what she said. Everything she ever said to him came from her heart. It didn't come from anywhere else. It never would. It may take her a bit to actually say the words, but that's only because she may be full of tears. "Well, of course. I think of you every day and every night. You know the lyric from One Thing, that is what I was thinking of." She paused because she needed a moment. "I'm not going to keep up with any bullshit the management has to say. There's no way they will tear us apart. If they ever did, I would cry forever." Thinking about that made her want to cry, but she didn't want to think of that right now because it may never even happen so she doesn't have to worry about her heart breaking. The management just has to deal with the fact that they are love in and you can't break someone who's in love. It's just a huge no-no. He sets her down and she looks up at him, smiling widely. He was just so handsome. His arms wrapped around her, made her feel like nothing could ever effect them. It feels natural. He asks how long she has wanted sex, but then he says she doesn't have to answer it. What if she wanted to answer? "I don't know if you even want me to answer, but I just have an urge to. I mean I guess for a while I wanted it, but I was scared at first that it was going to happen with the wrong guy, but I'm happy that didn't happen." She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around him, before he pulled away.

Harry nods and smiles, as he keeps on looking at her. If he doesn't want the same thing to happen again, which it won't, he just needs to be careful what he says, and maybe even think before he speaks. He's not going to make that mistake again because he wants to love her for the rest of his life. There's nobody else in his future. "You know babe after you finish, someone needs to get naked too," He winks at her, smirking.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 10 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Louis smiles as she mentions One Thing as she starts to sing parts of it back to her. "Shot me out of the sky. You're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak, yeah frozen and can't breathe. Something's gotta give now. Cause I'm dying just to hear your name." He smiles looking at her as she takes a moment to gather herself again. "You won't have to worry about that ever happening. I'd leave the band before they even thought about forcing us to break up. I will never leave you. I promise." He smiles a little, looking at her. He smiles looking at her as she looks back up at him smiling. "I honestly didn't mind if you answered, and I'm glad it didn't happen with the wrong guy. I feel privileged to be the one to steal your virginity. I promise to not let you down." He kisses her on the cheek before walking forwards. "So where do you want to go first, babe?" He smiles, looking at at her, hands still twined together. He loves spending time with her. He would do it all day forever if he could.

Natasha giggles a little, blushing as she looks up at him, sitting back. "When do you want that to happen?" She smirks, kissing him lightly on the stomach, teasingly grazing his skin with her teeth gently, before lowering herself back down. "Whenever you want it, just tell me." She winks back at him, licking her lips as she teasingly kisses his inner thigh, playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Celina blushes and smiles while he was saying parts of One Thing back to her. That is one of her favorite One Direction songs ever. He probably wasn't sure if she have heard all of them, but actually she has. She puts a strand of hair behind her ear as she giggles a little, staring at him. "I won't let you leave the band, honestly. I mean I know there may be a situation where it's either the band or me, but I never want to think of that. I don't think I will ever leave you because I don't have anywhere else to go except in one direction to you." She smiled, and smirked, hoping that he would understand how she put the name of his band into a sentence. He probably did and it would make him smile. Smile so huge probably. "I never thought you would feel privileged to steal my virginity. But I'm glad you do." She laughs and looks at him. She blushes when he kissed her on the cheek and then started to walk forwards and she followed. "Not sure really. We could start with a drink or a snack. I don't really mind."

Harry smirks and looks at her. He could pull off the rest of her clothes anytime he wanted to, but he was waiting for the right time. It could happen anytime. It could happen now. Or later. Well, there's really no later in this situation, but more like seconds or minutes. "I'll let you know. In the mean time, you are so beautiful." He chuckles when she kisses him on the stomach and then the thigh.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Louis smiles, holding onto her as she stares at him. "You do realize if I ever. Ever. Had to choose between loving you or leaving the band, I would definitely choose you." He looks at her, and smirks as he notices that she put the name of his band in the sentence. He smiles really big, as she chuckles a little. "And I'm going in only one direction, and that's straight to you." He grins a little looking at her. "Mmm, it's not exactly stealing." He chuckles. "I prefer the term..taken because you allowed me to." He chuckles a little, preparing to be playfully punched on the arm. "Auntie Annie's has the best soft pretzels and slushies. We could go there if you'd like?" He smiles a little, looking back at her as he holds open the door for her to go inside. "We could share a pretzel, or if you think you're man enough, you can have one all to yourself." He winks at her chuckling. "Only kidding, gorgeous."

Natasha blushes as he compliments her, looking up at him. "And you're so handsome." She smirks a little, teasing him a bit more. "You really aren't easy to reach your climax are you, Styles?" She giggles, playfully flicking at his tip with her tongue as she looks up at him, pumping with her hand as she was a little tired from the deep throating, but she'd do it again eventually.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Celina looks at him and bites her lip, trying to make it look attractive which she never fails to do. "I know you would choose me, but would you ever think of how your bandmates may take it if you left the band? Or even your fans for that matter?" She sighs, and looks at him again, sadness in her eyes thinking of that makes her feel sad, but hopefully that will never happen. "You don't have to answer that. We can just forget about it." She told him. She smiles when he puts one direction into his own sentence. "Aw, so sweet." She blushed widely and big, it was really showing. He said that he preferred the word 'taken' instead of stealing. She nodded and giggled. "I guess it works better than stealing." She said to him. He mentions Auntie Annie's and she smiled. She only been there a few times, but their pretzels were so good whenever she got to have one. "Sure. I've been there a few times before and their pretzels are really good." She smiled. "I don't mind sharing a pretzel if you feed me," She joked and laughed. "I'm just kidding, but if you want to do that then be my guest."

Harry smiles as she compliments her back and he quietly says thank you to her. He looked at her, and smiled again, admiring every part of her. He can't wait to see her naked again because to him it is like a gift, or something special. "Hm. Not really," He chuckles. "But I could say you may be half way there, maybe." He told her and laughed a little harder. He licks his lips while she started to do a little more of the process.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Louis looks at her as she bites her lip, smiling. He loves it when she bites her lip, because it's incredible adorable and attractive. "I'm pretty sure any of the other mates would leave the band too if it came between choosing their girl or the band, but so far management hasn't done anything. They tried but stopped after they realized it can't be done. I've got the sass and trust me. They aren't taking you anywhere." He looks at her as sadness fills her eyes, his own turning soft as he hugs her. "I love you babe." He kisses her on the top of her head. She smiles when he says his band's name in his sentence as well. He grins as she blushes and says it is better than stealing. "I'm not even a fan of taken, because then you wouldn't have a heart if I stole it or took it. More like...won it, but you still have it." He chuckles a little. "Sorry, I'll stop. I'm probably confusing you again." He smiles looking at her as she mentions feeding her and he chuckles. "It's like you read my mind beautiful." He kisses her on the cheek, walking towards the place where Auntie Annie's was, even though it was on the other side of the mall, he didn't care.

Natasha nods, smiling up at him to say you're welcome. She giggles a little when he says that she may be halfway there. maybe. "Maybe's better than not at all." She laughs again, looking up at him. "You're enjoying this too much, aren't you?" She giggles, before deep throating him again repeatedly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Celina noticed that he was looking at her while she was biting her lip. He probably thought it was attractive. "You are probably right about that. All of the guys would probably pick the girl, but the band means a lot to them too. Don't worry. I think your sass and attitude can make any situation better. There's no way you can ever lose with that." She winks at him and then smiles, looking at him, more like checking him out in the least creepy way. He tells her that he loves her and she replies back saying she loves him too, and adds a blush when he kissed the top of her head. "You aren't confusing me. I understand. I guess won is probably even better than stealing or taken." She laughs and looks at him, flipping her hair. "Maybe I did, handsome." She giggles and blushes again.

Harry smiles at her as she said that maybe was better than nothing. "True," He says as he looks at her as she keeps on continuing with the process. She asked if he was enjoying this a lot and he nods, adding a huge smirk on his face. "You can probably answer that yourself." He told her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Louis smiles looking at her. "I wouldn't doubt it, and yeah. This same kind of sass and attitude gets me in trouble quite a bit as well." He chuckles, looking at her. He blushes a little when she winks at him, he could tell she was checking him out, which is okay cause he was checking her out too. He winks back and smiles at her cheekily. She says that she loves him too, and he smiles even wider than before. Just hearing those few little words from her mouth, makes everything so much better. Knowing that she loves him back. He chuckles a little. "Yeah, it is." He flips his hair sassily too, as she does, teasing her. "Maybe you did, then that'd be pretty awesome." He wraps his arm around her waist while they walk, holding her closely to him as if someone might swoop in and take her right out of his arms.

Natasha giggles, looking up at him as she playfully continues, teasing him here and there as she uses her hand as well as her mouth, to add more effect. Closing her eyes to make it better hopefully in the slightest, as she giggles a little, pulling away. "I guess I can." She smirks, poking him on the stomach before continuing again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Celina smiles back at him. "Yeah, it sure does, but there's nothing wrong with getting in trouble. I used to get in trouble with my parents a lot and they would ground me. I wasn't really a bad girl at all, but sometimes I would just get in trouble or sometimes even talk back to my parents which is never good." She sighs, thinking back to those times. They were never good days for her when she would even come home from school and sometimes right away she will somehow get into fights with her parents because of having a bad day or maybe even because her parents are the ones that start them. "It would be something alright if people could read minds. Unfortunately we can't." She looked at him and giggled as she kept on walking with him.

Harry looks at her as she continues and teases him here and there, and he moans throughout the teasing. She uses her hand and her mouth to add more effect and that made him moan a bit more. She closes her eyes and he chuckled, watching her. Poking him on the stomach, he laughed and flipped his hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Louis shrugs, looking at her as she talks. "I think everybody back talks their parents at one point or another. I was a little punk and thought I was the shit all the time." He chuckles a little, remembering his childhood and how he thought he was 'so cool' because he followed the crowd. "Well I can't and they can't." He chuckles pointing to the people around them. "But maybe you can." He pokes her on the nose and kisses her cheek, playfully. Holding her around the middle as they walked. They finally reached Auntie Annies, and he smiles waiting in line. They get called next and he looks at the menu. "Can I get a large soft pretzel..salt please." He smiles at the girl behind the counter. "Would you like anything to drink babe?" He asks Celina, looking at her, as he waits for her to answer. If she didn't like the salt she could pick it off as sometimes it was a bit too salty.

Natasha grins as Harry moans. His moans are so hot and seducing. Her hand grows tired as she switches hands, starting to get tired from doing it so much all over. She continues to do it before pulling away as she looks up at him. "This is tiring babe." She blushes, playfully licking up his length again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Celina laughs and nods. "Oh my gosh all the time. I thought I was so awesome and stuff, sometimes I wouldn't even listen to my parents. Ear buds in my ears and it's like everything my parents said then it would be completely silent." She had no idea she could have so much stuff in common with Louis. She can be sassy, have an edge, have attitude, does pranks, jokes, and all of that stuff. Is she the girl version of him then? She giggles when he says maybe she can. He was referring to the reading mind thing. "Perhaps I could," She says, as they kept on walking to the pretzel place and then got into line once they got there. Louis turns to ask if she wanted anything to drink and she was staring into space before she looked at him. "Um, a slushie sounds good. You can pick the flavor though." She smiles at him.

Harry watches her continue again and again before she switched hands and did it with the other hand. She then pulls away and he looked at her, worrying that there could be something wrong or if she was just tired. She was tired. He nodded. "You can take a break if you want. I have some things to do myself." He winks and leans in to kiss her, and then under the kiss he tried to take off the current things she still had on.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Louis chuckles, looking at her. "You little dare devil. You know I'm going to have to punish you for that later possibly. Might not be today, or tomorrow, but you'll get your punishment." He winks at her and chuckles a little. She just could be the female version of him, definitely sassy, but he finds that even more fascinating. She's already perfect, all the more reason to find her perfect. Looking at her he smiles, before back at the cashier. "Two blue raspberry slushies, too please." He grins, as she nods, getting their pretzel and slushies reading before handing them to him. "Is that it?" She smiles at him, and he looks at Celina again before back at her. "I think that'll be it. We'll come back if there's anything else we want." He grins, paying her as he takes the slushies, handing one to Celina before walking over to the table. He takes out his phone, chuckling a little. "Babe, put your slushie near mine. Perfect way to let the world know you're mine." He grins as he takes a picture of both the slushies and the pretzel before uploading it to Instragram before writing, Slushies with my girl. #beautiful #best #AuntieAnnie's #pretzel #slushies #Celina. He grins turning off his phone before stuffing it back into his pocket, pulling out her seat again. "Sorry, I had to."

Natasha grins a little, licking her lower lip as she looks up at him, smirking. He leans down to kiss her and she kisses him back, feeling his hands fumble with the fabric around her body as she wraps her arms around his neck, standing up to allow him better access. "Just what exactly do you have in mind?" She giggles a little in between kisses, before kissing him again as her clothing falls to the ground in a pile.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Celina laughs and sticks out her tongue when he said that he could give her a punishment about the way she acted to her parents and such. "What kind of punishment? Could it include some making out?" She laughed again, flipping her hair like in a i-am-so-cool kind of way. "I'm only kidding if that's not what you meant by 'punishment' babe." She looks at him and laughs again as he was ordering a slushie and once they got the slushies and the pretzel, she noticed it was a blue raspberry one even though he asked for one, but she wasn't paying attention. "You know the weird thing about my behavior, Louis. I'm all sass up in my head and all, but when it came to school I was always like a straight A student even though I would get in a little trouble at school." She would do pranks and sometimes even talk back to the teachers, but somehow she still managed to pay attention to what she was learning in school and get good grades. Once they got their stuff, she followed him over to a table. He wanted her to put her slushie next to his and she put it there as he watched that he took a photo of it. She watched as he posted it on Instagram with a bunch of hashtags. Now everyone will know about her. "I don't blame you." She giggled.

Harry kisses her even more as he makes the kiss even deeper and deeper than before. She asks what he had in mind and he didn't reply yet. He just smirked and smiled. "Well, taking off the rest of your clothes is the first step," He told her. "I guess the other stuff you will figure out." He bit his lip, kissing her again and again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Louis chuckles, playfully cuddling her side. "You choose babe, It can if you want to." He laughs a little, licking his bottom lip playfully. "That's not always a bad thing, you know. Getting good grades could mean getting a good career. Now I had horrible grades, but I guess I have a special talent that not many have and that helped me. I was a straight D student, so I guess I could've been worse." He chuckles a little, looking at her. He chuckles a little as she watches him take pictures about the slushie and the pretzel. "Now they'll hear about me and you together, straight from me." He smiles as she sits down and he pulls the chair over next to her. "Care to be the first test subject, miss? We need to make sure that this pretzel is good enough to eat you know." He smiles a little, breaking a tiny piece off as he looks at her. "Salt or no salt?" He instantly thought of the TV Game Show, Deal or No Deal, when he said that and chuckled a little.

Natasha giggles a little as he kisses her deeper and deeper, as she moans softly under his kiss, kissing him back deeper each time he kissed her back deeper. She groans a little when he mentions taking off her clothes and finding out the rest for herself. "How long you gonna make me wait, babe?" She smirks a little, kissing him back again and again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Celina crosses her arms and laughed again. "I guess it could happen." She winked at him and flipped her hair again. "I thought you would have bad grades because you seem like the type of guy that would get in trouble and like mess around and do pranks. All of that fun stuff. So crazy that we have so much in common. I wonder what else we could find." She told him, as she looks at him, and smiles up at him, showing her beautiful teeth and dimples. "It probably won't take long until they comment on it either. Hopefully they will be okay with the fact that I'm dating you and I know some of them will." She smiles again and looks down at the pretzel and slushie. It's like they were meant to be like she is meant to be with him. "Sure, no problem." He takes a little piece off the pretzel and gives it to her. She bit into it and smiled. "Yummy." She says. "And salt. It's perfect."

Harry licks his lips and pulled away from the kiss for a moment to stretch, which to her, she would find that to be extremely attractive and hot. He looked at her and smiled. "Not sure, but you'll see." He told her, and kissed her back, deeper and deeper like before.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Louis chuckles a little, looking at her. "Well thanks for the great impression, beautiful. Really nice that you see me that way." He jokes, looking at her smiling, as he takes a sip of his slushie. "Yeah, I do like to mess around a bit, you're right about that." She shows her dimples, something she doesn't do all that often and he grins widely. He nods looking at her. "They probably already started commenting. I'm sure more than half of them will be thrilled. Most of the time they are usually nice, but you get the occasional Larry shipper." He shrugs a little, smiling. "It is what it is." He looks at her and smiles when she bites the pretzel, chuckling a little as breaks off another piece, eating it himself. He sits back, looking at her as he breaks off another piece playfully dancing it along her lips, teasingly. Pulling it back as she goes to bite it, chuckling before giving it to her. "Sorry babe."

Natasha smirks as he stretches, flexing his biceps in the process as she giggles a little. "Mmm, so hot." She bites her lip, winking at him as he looks back at her before kissing her again. She wraps her arms back around his neck, tangling her fingers playfully in his chocolate brown hair.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Celina bites her lip while he starts to talk. "You know, Lou, I don't mind bad boys. The kind that would get in trouble, but still is really sweet and romantic at the same time." She smiles at him, as she wondered if he was probably really happy with the fact that she smiled and showed her dimples which she never really does. "Yeah, you are probably right. If a Larry shipper comes along they will be like, 'This is fake. A cover up. Louis is really in love with Harry, not her.' Or something else really rude like calling me a beard. Oh, what such bullshit." She shrugs, and then sighs, staring at him. She really hoped that most of the comments would be thoughtful and sweet, but unfortunately there may be a mix of both rude and nice. He takes another piece and teases it around her lips, as she tried to bite it, but couldn't. She smirked.

Harry kisses her more before literally falling on top of her, but he meant it like the other times he ever done it. He was sure that she wouldn't mind it either. He kept on kissing her, and her arms wrapped around his neck felt so good.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Louis chuckles a little as she speaks about bad boys. "Well that's great to know, because if you didn't I don't know how our relationship would go over well." He smirks a little. Louis shrugs, looking at her again as she smiles widely. "I know what's true and you know what's true and that's all that matters. Haters will hate, but I will forever love you the same." He smiles at her again, this time actually giving her the piece as he chuckles. "Gotcha there didn't I babe?" He chuckles a little, taking another bite of the pretzel before drinking the slushie as he looks around the mall again. "So where to after this beautiful? Park, right?" He smiles as he looks behind him making sure no one had recognized who he was just yet. "Any stores you want to hit up after we're done with this pretzel?" He points to the numerous amounts of stores around them.

Natasha giggles a little more as he falls on top of her as she props a leg up on either side of his waist, arms still wrapped around his neck as they're now both laying on the bed. Him on top and her on bottom as they make out some more.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Celina nodded and realized that if she wasn't into bad boys she wouldn't be too thrilled about dating him. But maybe if she wasn't, she would make it work if she was really in love with him like she is right now. "That's true, but you don't have to worry about that because I love you the way you are. The boys love you so much, and I do too. I love seeing you all sass and crazy and all that jazz." She laughed and looked at him. Haters can hate all they want, but in the end Louis will always love her, and she will always love him. Nothing will ever change that. He gives her the piece of pretzel and she rolls her eyes and then giggles, eating it. She looks at him again while sipping her slushie a little. It was really good. "Yeah, park," She replied. "I don't think I want to go to any stores so maybe another time though."

Harry licks his lips, teasing her, as he keeps on kissing her. This is literally how it always has been mostly. Him falling onto her and then making out. It can't ever get better than this. It's just perfect.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Louis chuckles a little when she describes him as jazzy, playfully doing the 'Jazz Hands' as he sticks his tongue out here. "Too much sass and jazz in one place for you to handle." He winks at her, smirking mischievously. He grins a little looking at her. "All shopped out?" He jokes, playfully pushing her on the arm as he takes another piece of pretzel, eating it for himself as he holds out another piece for her to eat. He honestly doesn't mind giving her the food, he finds it extremely adorable. He looks down at the pretzel already half gone, before back up at her. "We can go shopping any day you want, babe. Just say the word and you have me." He grins, playfully flipping his hair again as his bangs were falling in his eyes.

Natasha runs her hands down the length of Harry's back tracing patterns into his toned muscles as she kisses him back, deeply than before. She runs her fingers back up to his hair, curling them around the brown curls as their lips meet together again and again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Celina laughs when he does the jazz hands and she joined in, looking around to see if people were staring at them or just walking by like nothing happened. "I can handle it fine. I'm not sure if you can handle all of this though." She opens up her arms and then points to herself, giggling. He asked if she was shopped out and she nods, and then shrugs. "I guess so. I mean the pretzel and the slushie is really good and it's all that I really need right now at the mall." She smiles and looks at him. He takes another piece of pretzel for himself and then gives her another piece. She takes the piece and eats it. "Of course. I'll let you know whenever," She told him.

Harry felt a cold rush go down his back when she was running her hands down his back. It felt good, but sometimes it just feels cold also. He keeps on kissing her, and making the kiss deeper each time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Louis chuckles, playfully tickling her sides when she lifts her arms up before sitting back normally. "Ooh, I don't know babe. Look like it might be a little too much for me to handle." He winks at her playfully, smiling widely. Nodding he looks at her, playfully hitting her knees with his as he takes another bite of the pretzel, before giving her a piece as well. "You don't want any more clothes??" He asks, trying to sound surprised, but probably came off as more sarcastic as he started to chuckle a little. "Good." He grins before swirling his slushie around with his little straw that came with it. He chuckles a little before taking a little drink, looking at her. "Babe, are my lips blue yet?" He smirks doing the duck face, playfully.

Natasha giggles a little, continuing to kiss him back deeper and deeper each time he kissed her deeper. The way he kisses her sends sparks throughout her veins like a million fireworks as she softly moans underneath the kiss, squeezing his hips lightly between her thighs as she straddles him from below.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:17 pm

Celina laughs while he was tickling her sides and she tried to tell him to stop, but she could barely even get a word out. "Oh, I thought so." She smirked, and crossed her arms, trying to be serious, but she can't. He hits her knees with his as he then takes another bite of his pretzel and she sighed. He gave her another piece and she smiled, eating it. "I have enough for now. I mean when we went shopping I bought quite a lot." She hoped that he would remember and he probably would. That time was really fun when they went shopping and they will probably do it again sometime. She watches him swirl his slushie around and she laughs, looking at him. He asked if his lips were blue yet and she nodded a little. "Only a bit, but let me help you." She leans in and kisses his lips, pulling away a few minutes after.

Harry keeps on kissing her even more and more, as he teased her by sticking out his tongue and then putting it back in. Teasing her was like one of his specialties. He places his hand on her chest and lets it explore around even though he feels more confident and knows where everything is now.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:54 pm

Louis smirks, stopping as she started to become out of breathe, kissing her on the cheek. "Just all that beautiful personality to match a beautiful girl, you know." He smiles at her widely. She eats the pretzel and starts talking about shopping again. "Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to have more." He chuckles a little, just wanting to make sure she had everything she wanted. "Sorry, babe. Just trying to make sure you have everything you want." He chuckles as she looks at him, commenting on his lips being blue only a little as she leans in and kisses him on the lips and he kisses her back before they both pull away. He looks at her and smiles, as he winks at her, grinning. He looks around for a second before back at her, taking another piece of the pretzel as he teasingly runs it across her bottom lip, grinning. "I won't pull it away this time." He smiles, chuckling a little as he looks at her.

Natasha giggles a little, playfully biting his bottom lip as he kisses her deeper and deeper, and she continues to kiss him deeper and deeper. She doesn't bite him hardly though, just gently like a soft little nibble, trying to be playful. She allows him to do whatever he pleases with his hand when it roams over her chest, shivering a bit in pleasure at his touch.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Celina smiles at him and blushes a little, not even knowing that she was doing it even. He could make her blush anytime, and any hour. It was just easy for him to do so and it's easy for her to make him blush at unexpected times. "No, it doesn't, but the park sounds really amazing, Lou. Or should I start calling you Boo Bear because isn't that what the Directioners call you also?" She asked him, smiling. Boo Bear was a really adorable name and she wouldn't mind starting calling him that. "It's fine. And I do. I have enough to keep me until the rest of winter and maybe even to the spring. So it's all good over in my closet." She laughed and looked at him. He pulls away from the kiss the same time she does. He places another piece of pretzel around her lips, but he wasn't teasing her. She bit into the pretzel and smiled. "I thought you would take it away again."

Harry moans when she bites his bottom lip, but it didn't hurt as much. He moaned only to tell her that he felt it and that he was enjoying the kiss. He kept on kissing her, and making the kiss deeper and deeper each time, his hands still exploring crazily now.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next