Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Louis grins feeling her fingers brush against his hair as he smiles, she hugs him back even tighter than he did and he grins, lowering his chin onto her shoulder. "I hope you are the one, babe. I couldn't see myself walking down that aisle waiting for anyone except you." He chuckles slightly, poking her cheek playfully as it flushed with even more color. "You gorgeous. You're the one blushing." He smirks kissing her on the cheek again, in an attempt to make her blush even harder. She begins to laugh and he chuckles slightly looking at her. He nuzzles her, smiling slightly. "It's okay babe. She's in a better place now right? I just have to keep thinking on the positive side and not let my emotions get the best of me." He wraps his arms around her tighter, but not tight enough to squish her or hurt her.

Natasha giggles, rolling her head back as she playfully pushes her hair back with her hands, laying them above her on the bed, as she moans slightly, him still fucking her as good as he can and everything. "I'd help you pay, babe."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Celina looks up at him with puppy dog eyes, acting like she was his dog. In fact, she wasn't, but the puppy dog eyes would make him want her even more and even laugh maybe. "I couldn't imagine another guy than you, babe. I don't think I have enough room to even love anyone else." She told him and kissed his lips quickly, pulled away, and then went back for more. She pulled away the second time and smiled at him. "I know I was blushing," She laughed, flipping her hair. "I was just acting like I didn't to play around with you." She looked at him and sighed. This time she didn't blush, but smiled, showing her teeth when he kissed her cheek. "That's a good way to look about it. Always think positive." She smiled again.

Harry licks his lips looking over at her as he continues the process to fuck her like he was doing this whole entire time. He laughs when she said that she would help him pay. "You don't need to help me pay, love. Only if you want to though."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Louis looks back at her with puppy dog eyes smiling. "I don't think there's ever going to be enough room for myself to love anybody else other than you. You stole my heart and you own it now." He smiles, looking at her. She pecks him on the lips quickly, and he pouts when she pulls away, trying to tease her. She kisses him again, and he kisses her back before pulling away as he looks into her eyes grinning. "I know you were, babe." Winking at her, he playfully wraps his arms around her cuddling into her as she looks at him. "I always look at the bright side of everything. Where there's a will there's a way, babe. It is what it is." He smiles, laying his head on her shoulder, playfully nuzzling her.

Natasha groans again as he continues fucking her, licking her lips as she smiles. "I want to though, babe. It's only fair." She laughs again at the thought of them breaking the bed and him having to buy a new one. If they both went in together they might get suspicious but then again they could be just another couple looking for a bed.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Celina laughs when he looks at her with puppy dog eyes. He is so adorable. "That's good to know. You did the same, sweetie. You stole my heart and now you have it. But that's not all you got or took. You know what else, babe, but I don't need to mention it." She stares at him as she finishes talking, twirling her hair, but not known to be a distraction. He cuddles into her, and she cuddles back, laying down like she was a kitty on its owner's lap. She looks up at him, and smiled, enjoying the amazing view. "That's so deep, Lou. So deep." She laughed.

Harry bites his lip as he looks at her. "I guess we could pay half and half. You pay one half and I'll do the other. I'm not sure how much it would cost, but we could get any bed you like if we do break it." He winks at her and laughs, as he pushes even more and more like before, hoping to get to her climax as soon as possible.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Louis smiles, a slight grin widening on his face as she continues to talk, knowing full well what else he had taken from her. "It's okay gorgeous, I'm not going to make you say it." He winks at her, chuckling slightly. "It could be embarrassing to say, or something you just want to cherish, you know?" He kisses her on the lips slightly before pulling away, looking into her eyes. She lays down on him and he cradles her in his arms smiling down upon the beautiful princess in his arms. "Thanks babe, I try." Kissing her on the forehead he hugs her closely to him. Afraid that if he let go she might slip away from him, although he knows that'll never happen.

Natasha moans a little more as he continues on pushing, closing her eyes as she bites her bottom lip in pleasure. "Any bed you want I'm okay with." She giggles, keeping her eyes closed as her hands find their way to the bed sheet, lightly gripping them.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Celina nods and smiles when he said that he wouldn't say it. He didn't need to say it, and she didn't need to bring it up. He knows what she means and all he can do is think about it in his mind and move on. That is all he should do anyway. "Yeah, that's true. And that's not at the top of my mind of what I want to talk about anyways. We can talk about... um, I don't know. Things. Stuff about you. Anything really." She looks at him as she was still laying on him and she kissed his cheek, sweetly. "You don't need to even try. You only do." She laughed and smiled up at him. He kisses her on the forehead, and she blushes.

Harry licks his lips, and then bites them, turning her on which this always works on her. He pushes harder, but tries something that could get to her climax faster than what he has been doing. "Only if it breaks though." He laughed and looked at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:48 am

Louis nods, looking down at the beautiful girl in his arms as he holds her closely to him. Soft golden eyes locking with his as she stares up at him, his own brown eyes back into hers. "Or we could talk about you?" He chuckles slightly, a small smile turning at the sides of his lips. "How are you, babe? Are you happy with what you have a where you are right now?" She comments saying he doesn't even need to try, he already does, blushing when his lips connect with her forehead. Brushing a few pieces of hair from her face, as he looks into her eyes, his hand caressing her cheek gently. "If you're going to ask me, my life right now is perfect."

Natasha looks up at Harry as she nods, the smile still spread across her face as he continues to rock the bed back and forth, trying something new that feels so amazing to her. Whimpering slightly as she closes her eyes, swallowing hard. "Babe..." That's all she needed to say to let him know.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Celina looks up at him as she puts her head back, the rebel side of her and fun girl inside of her coming out. She needed to show this side of her to him, but this is one way to start. His eyes looking back at her can make any girl fall in love with him. However no other girl is falling in love with him. She is the girl that have fell in love with him. "I don't mind talking about myself I guess." She laughed. "But it doesn't have to be all about me." She looks at him. "I'm really good, thanks for asking babe." She smiled.

Harry keeps on fucking her, but once she says 'babe', he stops, watching her. He holds her hand and kisses it. "Yes, beautiful?" He asked. "I stopped so it's probably important." He laughs.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Louis smiles nuzzling his head playfully as she looks up at him, playfully poking her nose with his index finger. "I know it doesn't have to be all about you, but I want to hear about you my gorgeous princess." He kisses her on the forehead, closing his eyes as he leans against the tree again, holding her around the shoulders and waist, closely to him. Everything was going to be okay now. He was here with her, his dream girl. He waited for so long for Celina and now that he has her, he's not going to let her go.

Natasha whimpers slightly as he stops, looking at her. She giggles lowly, closing her eyes. "No babe, keep going. I was about to climax." Laughing a little, as she finds her lips to his, kissing him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Celina closes her eyes enjoying the breeze that was coming through her hair. There was a little wind, but not that much for her to blow away. She opens up her eyes to see Louis, and she knows that there was no way she was going to wake up and be somewhere else. That would be impossible. "I'm okay with talking about myself, but not forever." She giggles.

Harry looks at her as she seemed upset that he stopped. He thought that she was at her climax, but he just wanted to make sure. "Oh, I'm so glad." He says. "I mean okay." He keeps on going to fuck her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Louis smiles, keeping her close to him, making sure that she doesn't get cold from the wind blowing on her. "Well of course not forever, if only we had forever to be just you and me, but unfortunately we don't." Kissing the top of her head as he looks up at the sky, clouds beginning to form. "Looks like it's going to rain, gorgeous."

Natasha giggles looking up at him. "You're so adorable babe, I love you." She smiles widely as he continues to fuck her, playfully tugging his curls.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Celina smiles as he keeps her close to him. She wasn't going to blow away and besides the wind wasn't bad, but the breeze felt so good to her. "Forever. That's a strong word. What's forever? Nothing lasts forever." She says. "But I know one forever that's true. That I'll love you forever." She told him and kisses his lips. She sighs when he said that it looks like it's going to rain. "Better find some shelter then or just run for our lives." She laughed.

Harry laughs. "Thanks babe, but you're more adorable. I love you too." He watches her as he continues.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:12 am

Louis looks at her, his smile fading as she said that nothing lasted forever, he knew that already, but then he smiles again when she says one thing will last forever. Her love for him. "My love for you will last forever too, beautiful." He kisses her back quickly, looking at her as she tells him they should find shelter or run for their lives. "A little rain never hurt anybody." He winks as her beginning to stand up as he turns to her. "Would you like a piggyback ride again, or would you prefer walking?"

Natasha closes her eyes a little harder, smiling widely as she whimpers and moans, unable to respond back to Harry.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:31 pm

Celina notices that his smile faded, but once she said that her love for him was forever, that was when it came back. It made her really happy to see that he was smiling again. She loves it whenever he smiles. She was sure he loves whenever she smiles. "Aw, I hope so," She told her as he kisses her. "Only if it pours, babe. I don't mind a little mist." She laughed. "You can choose. I don't mind."

Harry bites his lip as he watches her, her not able to respond.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Louis chuckles, lowering his back down to her. "Jump on." He chuckles slightly, looking at the trees as she stands up, holding her in his arms. "What would you do if I happened to make you stay in the pouring rain?" Winking playfully, he chuckles, but quickly remembers she can't see him. "Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain," He laughs, repeating Taylor Swift's song lyrics of Sparks Fly to her as she spins her around slightly, little drops of mist forming on the surface of their skin.

Closing her eyes tightly, Natasha's heartbeat racing in her chest as her body falls slack, reaching her climate as she pants beneath Harry, smirking up at him weakly, eyes closed.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Celina nods and jumps on his back. She has been on his back several times now so she is completely used to it by now. His back is soft and she could lay there if she wanted to. "Do you mean all alone? I probably would be upset at first, but I won't mind it. I may just play in the rain." She told him and smiled, even though he couldn't really turn around to face her. She realized that he was singing lyrics from a song she knew.

Harry noticed that she was panting and he realized that she probably got to her climax. He was glad, but that didn't mean that he was going to stop. He could do her all night until he gets tired or one of them wanted to stop.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Louis chuckles slightly, spinning her around on his back playfully, before walking out of the little clearing back onto the path in the direction they had came from. "Of course not alone, Celina. I'd never leave you all alone in the rain, I'd be right there beside you to keep you warm and protect you." Smiling, although she couldn't see it he jumps, playfully.

Natasha giggles, smiling widely as she closing her eyes. He doesn't stop and she whimpers slightly, loving the fact that he didn't stop because it feels two hundred times better this way.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Celina laughs when he spins her around while she was still on his back. She was holding on tight so she won't fall off or hurt herself. "I know you weren't. I wouldn't leave you either."

Harry laughs along with her, smiling, as he keeps on going even though she was already at her climax.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Louis smiles, sprinting down the path out into the opening just as the rain picked up slightly. Chuckling as he runs through the rain with her, across the bridge again, feeling the rain and wind in his hair. "I'd never leave you, ever."

Natasha smiles, opening her eyes to look up at Harry smiling widely as she cradles his face in her hands.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Celina laughs as he sprints down the path. It was raining a little more now, but she didn't care if she got soaked. She would dry off soon enough. She smiled and hugged him, trying to not fall off.

Harry smiles back, staring into her beautiful eyes. They were at this for a while now, but he wasn't going to stop anytime soon.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 am

Louis chuckles a little, reaching the bridge as he dashes out to the other side, still carrying her. Setting her gently down on the ground as he looks at her, taking her hands in his smiling as he rests his forehead against her own. "Remember how I said kiss me in the pouring rain?" He winks at her smiling as his lips find their way to hers, caressing her cheek as he kisses her gently, the rain falling down slightly harder now around them, soaking their hair and their clothing, but he didn't mind.

Natasha smiles, looking up at Harry as he continues fucking her against the bed, moaning and groaning slightly in little gaspy breaths as she looks to the side, biting her lip.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Celina notices that they came to a bridge and then he sent her down. She looked at him and wondered what he would do next. He mentioned that he wanted to kiss in the pouring rain and she was actually thinking about that at the time, but she wasn't sure if she was right or not. She leaned in to kiss him, and even though the rain was coming down even more, she didn't care if she got wet.

Harry bites his lip as he looks at her. He was seriously enjoying this.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Louis smiles against her lips as they meet his, lifting her chin up with his fingers delicately, wrapping his other arm around the small of her back as he kisses her gently and passionately. Playfully pulling her slightly closer to him as he pulls away, leaning his forehead on hers smiling down on the beautiful girl, brown hair now soaken from the rain water.

Natasha giggles slightly, closing her eyes as she quickly rubs her face with her hands, moaning into them.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Celina kisses him back even more and more as she gets the grip to put her arms around his shoulders, but she knew that it wouldn't stay there for long. He pulls her closely to him and she smiles under the kiss before he pulls away. After they pulled away, she looked at him, his hair and everything else was soaked.

Harry smiles at her, but more like a stare as he teases her by biting his lip even more and fucking her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Louis chuckles, looking at her with a wide grin on his face, playfully kissing her forehead. "You're a bit wet there, love." He smirks cheekily, playfully tickling her sides as he picks her up kissing her on the lips, spinning her around in the air before setting her down again.

Natasha giggles slightly, whimpering as she looks up at him, biting her lip a little more, playfully bucking her hips against him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next