Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Celina eats another strip of bacon, but she teases him when she eats it slowly than normally. She giggles when she finally finishes eating it. "I wish you guys have more time to talk to people, but I guess you have a busy schedule so you can't. But when you get to take pictures with them then that's when it gets fun. Oh, the paparazzi are just so annoying. They won't leave you alone until they get what they want. Sometimes they may take a picture, like a really bad picture that may look like you are being mean or something. But really you aren't mean, but it was just the paparazzi's fault." The thing was it probably would get so serious and busy if they were both famous. Sure, maybe she could get a job as a model, but she doesn't care if she doesn't either. "They will know that I'm dating you that's for sure." She giggles and then smiles. "Oh, Louis. You are too funny, but that's a good thing. I like funny guys." She looks at him and then smiles brighter this time. "I may finish the bacon." She winks. "You wouldn't dare," She snapped, and making her voice louder. "Good, then. If you tipped over my cup I may just have to do it to you. You know for revenge." She laughs and then smirks. "It's amazing."

Harry watches her cheeks go light pink and he chuckles. "But when you do it, I'll cherish the moment." He smiles and kisses her cheek. He didn't know that she was there when he did that. It was some Vine video as well so that was where a lot of other people saw it. Lux was definitely not happy about it. She probably thought the scooter was broken. "It was so fun, but Lux got mad. She thought the scooter was broken. I literally just rode to the wall and fell." He laughed. "I would so do that again if Lux let me." He smirked. "But I'll probably go in time out if I actually truly broke her scooter." He looks at her and smirks, hugging her, but not that tight. "I go out partying and I get drunk, but it isn't something that I do 24/7. Justin for an example, he's the same age as me and he doesn't ride on a little kid's scooter." He laughs thinking of how Justin supposely smoked weed and did some other things. "We don't have to think about it right now. Hopefully it never comes to that." She bite her banana, but it was a huge bite. She finished her banana a few seconds later and went to go throw out the peel. After throwing it out she came back and wrapped her arms around him. "Hm, you are probably right." He hugged her back and kissed her lips softly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Louis smirks at her, knowing very well that she was trying to tease him by eating her bacon slow. He chuckles, taking another piece of his pancake while she talked. "Sometimes we do get to meet them, like at the meet and greets. Those are always a blast until you get someone asking if Harry and I are in a relationship, and whenever we give a smart response like, "Obviously" they take it seriously so now we just roll our eyes and continue on signing. It's great taking pictures with them. The paparazzi need to get a proper job,, they really do." Louis smiles looking at her, as she giggles. "They'll definitely know." He winks at her and smiles, shrugging. "I try, babe. I try." He chuckles again, lightly pushing her foot with his like he was when the waitress was around. He chuckles as she snaps at him, leaning back in satisfaction as he looks at her, smiling widely. "Or would I dare? I can't do that to you babe, you'd probably take my orange juice and throw it at me, forget tipping my cup up while I'm drinking." He chuckles looking at her. "That's great, I'm glad you like it. We can come here more often if you want." He smiles, taking another bite of his pancake, almost already done with them.

Natasha giggles, scrunching her face up playfully as she looks at him. "Cherish it good because I'm not doing it often." She smirk doing the voice again as she looks at him. "Harry! Don't be mean to Lux, she's a sweetheart." She gigges looking at him. "Well you know. I think I'd be pretty mad too if I saw you on my pretty pink scooter and then the next thing I knew you were on the ground and it was near the wall." She winks at him, giggling a little. "Can I be the one watching you if you go in time out?? I'll make sure you pay, really good." She blushes again, biting her bottom lip as she watches him. She hugs him back when he hugs her, squeezing a little bit, but not harshly. She laughs when he mentions Justin. "Oh goodness, do I even want to know what drunk Harry is like? Or is it extremely hot like regular Harry?" She looks at him, poking his nose. Justin's known for being a pot head, but whatever. Harry's not Justin. "Lets hope it doesn't." She smirks, after she returns back from throwing her peel out. Looking up at Harry as she had her arms around him, hugging him closely to her. She smiles when he tells her she's probably right before kissing her softly on the lips. She kisses him back, not bothering to stand on her tip toes this time, until she deepens the kiss slightly, rising on her toes a little.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Celina smiles in between a laugh and she looks at him, smirking quietly. "Meet and greets are always fun. It's just a wonderful time getting to meet a bunch of fans and most of them are like screaming and so happy to meet you guys. It happens with all kinds of celebrities, not just you. Oh gosh if I heard someone asking if you both were in a relationship I would slap them. Not literally, but you know what I mean." She sighs and eats more of her waffle, basically half done it, or maybe a little more than that. "I would never throw orange juice at you. Only if you ask for it then it would be coming right your way. It would be fun seeing orange juice all around that pretty face of yours." She laughs, flipping her hair, smiling, and teasing him. She was only joking of course, but she was challenging him on what he may say or do next. "That sounds lovely." She smiles again, calming down a little.

Harry smiles and then nods as he was going to cherish it. Cherish it real good. "Oh, girl, you turn me on whenever you do that voice." He licks his lips and then stares at her. "How could I ever be mean to her? She's sweet. I love taking care of her. She loves me and the other lads. We are like her big brothers. Besides it's good practice until I have a little girl or boy to take care of." He smiles and winks at her as he starts to imagine having a little girl that would call him daddy and maybe even call Natasha her mom. "She could always go buy a new scooter, there's a lot of other scooters in the world." He laughed. "No, but I'm just kidding. It's her scooter." He smirks and he watches her as she asks if she could watch him if he has to go in time out. "Yes, if I can have some making out time," He laughs and raises his eyebrows. You probably can't get making out time during time out time, but he's Harry Styles for crying out loud. If he wants to make out with someone, he will. "Drunk or not I'm always your normal hot Harry," He smiles and kisses her cheek. She kisses him back and he makes the kiss deeper and deeper like always. He was almost ready to pick her up bridal style up to his room.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Louis smiles a little looking at her. "One time we had a fan faint when she met us an security had to bring her out. Another time one of them looked like she was dehydrated and ready to pass out so Harry gave her a drink from his water bottle. It's great fun meeting some of our fans." He smiles. "Good to know that you're looking out for me, babe." He chuckles as she mentions throwing orange juice all around that pretty face of him, smirking at her. "Only the more reason for you to help clean me off, right babe?" He chuckles. "You'd just love to see me dripping wet in orange juice." He winks at her, smiling. He mocks him, flipping her hair and he chuckles a little. "You really are beautiful, love. I feel so privileged to have such an amazing girlfriend. You're beautiful on the inside and the outside." He takes another bite of his pancake, smiling at her. "Any time you want to come here, let me know." He smiles back at her as she smiles at him, calming down.

Natasha giggles a little, basically falling into his arms as he licks his lips looking at her. "Maybe I should do it more often then." She smirks. "What do you think?" She asks in the little voice she's been doing, before poking him on the nose again, playfully. She smiles looking at him. "Seeing a guy with a baby is probably the cutest thing ever, and I can say that I've seen pictures of you and Lux. It's absolutely perfect." She smiles up at him, her eyes shining. He winks at her and she wonders what he could possibly be thinking about. It'd be pretty awesome to have a daughter some day to call her mommy, and possibly even him daddy. "Harry!" She giggles as he mentions buying her a new scooter. "Don't break the child's scooter. That's not nice." She giggles a bites her lip playfully looking at him. "I don't see why we couldn't be able to have some making out time." She smiles as he raises his eyebrows. She smiles as he kisses her back deeper and deeper. She cuddles herself into him, wrapping her arms around him as she kisses him back a little more, teasing him by running her tongue along his bottom lip, playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Celina listens to him talk as he says that there was a fan that fainted once and one that was dehydrated and Harry gave her a drink. "Oh my, that is awful. Well Harry is sweet to let her take a sip. It's important to be healthy even when you meet your idols." She smiles and takes more bites of her waffle and another sip of her apple juice. "Well, of course. If you look out for me then I would do the same to you." She smiles and looks at him. It was amazing being here with him. It couldn't get better than eating breakfast with a guy from the biggest boy band in the world. "You know me well to know that I would clean you up if I ever threw a glass of orange juice at you. I bet you would have to take a shower afterwards, but oh well." She laughs, imaging what he may look like if orange juice was all over him. "Aw, that's so sweet Louis. I feel the same way about you." She smiles again, sipping her apple juice again.

Harry smirks and raises his eyebrows as he bites his lip, staring at her. "If it means a happy me, then do it." He smiles and hugs her again. He chuckles when she pokes him on the nose and he pokes her back. "It is, isn't it? Lux is such the cutest and sweetest thing ever. The one of the last times I really remember being around her and someone other than me carrying her was one I was dating Taylor. That didn't last long and then she supposely goes write a song about me. Whatever. I'll try to not break Lux's scooter. It's not like I ever did to begin with." He smirks and rolls his eyes as she says that he shouldn't break her scooter and that it isn't nice. "You know I wouldn't break her scooter on purpose right, like a real reason. If I ever did Lou might not let me take care of her again," He chuckles and flips his hair. She cuddles into him and he kisses her shoulder before kissing her back again. He kissed her for a few minutes before pulling away. "Ready to head upstairs?" He asked her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 am

Louis smiles looking at her as he takes another bite of his pancake, almost done now. "Yeah of course! I wouldn't want our fans to risk their personal health just to meet us. I know some would, but it's not what I want. Personal health comes first. I'd prefer for our fans to be healthy and alive and not dehydrated and what not. That wouldn't be very good." He looks at her, smirking a little. "I'll always look out for you babe, so there's nothing to worry about there." Smiling as he takes a little sip of his orange juice he chuckles a little, setting the cup down. "If it happened where you did throw juice at me, I'd return the favor to you and then we'd both be stuck taking a shower, so hah!" He playfully sticks out his tongue like a little kid before chuckling. "Thanks babe. You know everything that I say is true, and I honestly do love you from the bottom of my heart and I know that everything you say and do means the exact same." He smiles widely, looking at her. "You're my guardian angel, beautiful." He smiles a little, taking a longer sip of his orange juice.

Natasha giggles a little watching Harry. "Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. I guess we'll just have to see, won't we? Or you'll have to find out on your own." She smirks a little, swaying back and forth in his arms. "I know babe, I was kidding. Chill out, love. You're an amazing uncle Harry and who knows, maybe one day you'll be Daddy Harry." She smiles, allowing her mind to wander to the possibility of her and Harry having a child together in the future. "Of course you didn't break her scooter because she still has it. Lou posted a picture of instagram of Lux riding it, so I know it's not broken." She giggles a little looking up at him as he pokes her back on the nose. He kisses her shoulder before kissing her back, making her melt like butter between his fingers as she looks at him. "I'm ready." She giggles a little running to the entrance of the kitchen, before looking back. "Catch me if you can, babe!" She challenges him teasingly, before dashing up the stairs, taking two at a time.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Celina giggles and looks at him as she eats more of her waffle, more like 75% or so done it already. "If I was one of those fans I would be excited to meet you guys, but I also would want to make sure that I don't faint either." She giggles again and takes a sip of her apple juice. "That's good to know. Then I know you will always be beside me and won't let anyone or anything hurt me." She smiles and stares at him. Honestly he is so handsome and she hopes that he knows that too. "Probably, but maybe if we were both covered in juice we could take a shower together." She winked at him and then smirked. He sticks out his tongue at her and she rolls her eyes, laughing. "Well I love you the same way as well. Because you know you make me strong." She smiles and thinks about their song, "Strong." That is where she got the sentence from. "You're my guardian angel," She told him as he took a long sip of his juice.

Harry smirks and raises his eyebrows as she speaks. He hoped that he would get to hear that cute voice that she makes again and again. "I hope I can hear that voice again because I feel like it calls me, you know? Like it just opens me up wanting more." He bites the end of her ear teasingly, trying to act a little aggressive, but still his normal perverted and weird self. He watches her sway back and forth, and he sways around with her, smiling. "The day that I get married and have a wonderful wife and children, then that's when my life changes forever. I watched my mom get remarried so when the day comes when I do, it will be magical." He kisses her cheek and then held onto her hand lightly, looking down at it intertwined. "I know it isn't broken. Lux probably doesn't want me to use it again," He chuckles and flips his hair, turning her on hopefully. She tells him that she was ready to head up stairs and he smiles, watching her head to the entrance of the kitchen looking back at him. He looks at her and bites his lip as she tells him to try to catch her. He races after her as she dashes up the stairs, starting fast, but then slowing down only taking a few at the same time. He catches her and then picks her up, laughing, as he runs to his room. "Look who got you," He smirked and chuckled.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Louis smiles, finishing up his pancakes and fruit as he pushes his plate away slightly looking over at her. "I don't see what's so great about us. Sure we can sing just like tons of other people. Maybe it's just because we're young and attractive." He chuckles a little, looking at her before taking a sip of his orange juice. "Yeah, of course. You're my girlfriend, and even if you weren't I'd still protect you. I'd take a bullet for you." He looks at her and smiles slightly. She stares at him and he looks down simultaneously before staring back at her. He chuckles a little, smiling. "I'm not going to lie and say I wouldn't mind that, but it's up to you babe. If you aren't comfortable showering with another person, let alone a guy, you don't have to." Eye glittering as he looks at her. She winks, rolling her eyes when I stick my tongue out at her playfully. "I bet you didn't know that I actually wrote that song about you." He looks up at her, folding his arms slightly. "The Larry shippers think that I wrote it for Harry, but its really for you. They'll find out soon enough." He looks at her smiling. "I'm not an angel, but for you I'd be anything."

Natasha giggles a little as he raises his eyebrows. "Yeah, I understand." She giggles doing another voice that resembles a chipmunk as she blushes slightly, looking at the tall curly haired boy in front of her. He nibbles on her ear a little, pretending to be aggressive but still his perverted cute self. "Getting a little feisty are you Harry? I guess bananas really are a sexual fruit." She teases him biting her lip. "The day that I get married to a handsome, charming prince will be the day my life changes forever. Hopefully we'll have children together and we'll love each other unconditionally. I've never been to a wedding before as my parents abandoned me and didn't care, but I saw what it's like in the movies." She smiles up at him. She giggles when he mentions Lux, but doesn't answer back, biting her lip when he flips his hair. He had put on a pair of pajama pants before getting her so she giggles, imagining herself taking them off. She giggles and squeak a little, feeling his arm around her as he lifts her off the ground. "You caught me! What are you planning on doing now?" She giggles, swinging her feet playfully as she wraps her arms loosely around his neck, smiling as him. She places her head on his shoulder before kissing his jaw line up to his lips.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Celina watches him as he finishes up his meal and she was very close to being finished herself, other than the bacon which she was saving. She takes another bite of her waffle finishing it up and then took a strip of bacon. "That's probably it, Lou. You know if you weren't famous at all I would still date you. Sure, being famous is amazing and all, but the personality matters to me more." She smiles at him as she was telling him this. "I think if a girl loves you for who you really is, then that's a girl that you want to love. You wouldn't want someone just because they like that you're rich or something." She takes a sip of her apple juice and looks at him, smiling again. Honestly everything that she just said was the truth. She wasn't dating him for the money or the fame. It's something better and more than that. She's dating him because she loves him, for who he really is, not what they say about him in the media. "A guy that would take a bullet for me much really care for me then." She giggles for a little and then stops. "I don't mind if you don't mind. The thing is it would be the first time I ever showered with someone other than myself." She looked up at him, amazed and shocked that song, 'Strong' was actually written about her and nobody else. "Really? I had no idea. Well, it's such a beautiful song." She frowns when he says that the Larry shippers thought it was for Harry. "Fuck those shippers. I don't know why they think you guys are in love. Do they think if you're with a girl it's just a cover up?"

Harry licks his lips as she does another voice sounding like a chipmunk. It reminds him of that chipmunk movie. What is it called though? Oh, Alvin and the chipmunks. Yeah, that's it. That movie. She would be such an adorable chipmunk if she was one. "That voice makes me think of that movie, you know the chipmunk movie." He laughs, staring at her and bites his lip. "Hm," Was all that he could reply to her as he nibbles at her ear again, but gently this time and not as aggressive. She explains what it would be like to marry a handsome and charming prince and he was hoping that she was talking about him because there isn't another guy that she loves. There wouldn't be another girl that he would love either. He already found her and she's standing right in front of him. "It's a little nervous, but exciting when you're the person that is getting married. If you're just watching it, it's totally different, but the good different." He smiles at her and kisses his cheek, making up for her parents abandoning her. She squeaks when she feels him picking her up and he chuckles. "You probably know what I'm going to do." He answered and went into his room, putting her down lightly on the bed. After she was on the bed, he jumped onto the bed, looking down at her as she was on top of her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Louis smiles listening to her talk. It made him feel so much better hearing that she would still love him and date him even if he weren't famous. "That's great to hear that, because I'd date you when I am famous and when I'm not. There's a difference between what you see and what they see. They see what media wants them to see, and that's my sassy side. I definitely can have attitude, but I also have a gentle nature. You get to see both sides and get to know me for who I am, and love me for who I am, and that's what is so great about you. You hardly even knew I was in a band before I found you." He smiles looking at her as she takes another sip of her apple juice, his orange juice already gone. "I do really care for you babe. If we were walking down the street, right this second, and I heard the click of the gun or the gun being loaded I would jump in front of you to save your life, even if it means risking mine." He looks at her, serious of everything he was saying. "Don't worry, I'll keep it PG." He smiles at her cheekily, as she mentions it being her first time showering with someone else. "Thanks babe. I was looking through our old yearbook and I found a picture of you in third grade, right before you disappeared, and I started thinking and then I wrote it. Everything that I wanted to say but never got the chance to say before you left." He looks at her as she frowns and he chuckles a little. "That was my same reaction. They actually do think that, and I'm pretty sure one of the things they will call you is a beard. Which is a slang word they use to cover up saying that you're fake and Harry and I are real. We can't be just best friends in public without half the fandom thinking we're something more, but I know we aren't. Harry knows we aren't, and our true fans know we aren't."

Natasha giggles a little looking at him. "You mean Alvin and the Chipmunks? I love that movie! It's one of my favorites. Theodore is so adorable." She smiles, looking up at him. He stares at her biting his lip, as she stares back at him biting her lip too, giggling. She smirks as he nibbles her ear again, doing a little 'hm' sound as this time it was gentler and not as aggressive. She couldn't imagine ever marrying someone else. Harry Styles has her heart, he's had it since the first day. Just the way he acts around her, and treats her. He could honestly stop being famous right now, and she'd still love him the same forever. He's everything to her and everything she's ever wanted. "Depends on how into the movie you really are I guess. Sometimes I feel like I'm that person, and watching it is like. I don't get how they do it, because I'd be so nervous and shaking, but it'd be the good kind of nervous and shaky because if you really love them, nothing should really matter except that you're going to spend the rest of your life together with that person." She giggles a little, looking at him. "Do me like one of your french girls." She laughs a little, remembering the time she saw that picture on instagram except it had a cat with a girl's panty on. She looks up at him and smiles as he places her lightly on the bed, getting on top of her as he looks down at her. "If you're going to do what I think you're going to do, I'm not going to object." She winks at him, before placing her lips to his smiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Celina smiles at him as he starts to talk to her. It probably made him feel really happy that she would love him for him and if he wasn't famous. Maybe that's why a few celebrities doesn't like the word, 'famous.' Harry said that once that he doesn't like it. Famous is just one of those words that not everyone likes. They may be like,'Oh, that person is famous.' And then when that person isn't famous they are like,'They were famous.' It can be annoying word at times. Could there be another word to describe someone who's always in the magazines and the media? Maybe not. "Don't get me wrong, babe, your sassy side is pretty attractive. But that's not everything you're about. You are so much more than that and I just wish those fans would know that. The real fans may know, but the others don't. Same with the other lads in the band." She looks at him and watches him take a sip of his juice which was gone. She was more than half way done hers. "I would be scared and cry like forever if you risked your life like that. I don't think I would ever want to sleep again knowing you aren't next to me." He started to say that he was looking at their old yearbook. A time before she ran off to the forest. "Before I did run off, my life was actually okay I guess, but then all of a sudden it got so bad. I started to do all of these things which I regret now." She sighs and slides lower in her seat, looking down at the ground. If only Louis would have saved her... then her life would be better. But whatever. She was with him now after all. "Louis you're acting like I don't know what beard is. I'm British you know. Even though I don't seem like it. I actually learned to have an American accent for some odd reason." She laughed.

Harry nodded and laughed. "Yeah, that is what I mean. I guess I forgot what the title of the movie was for a moment. It's a cute movie." He smiles and looks at her as he flips her hair around playfully. To make it even weird he smelled her hair and laughed. It smelled good. He starts to imagine standing there waiting for Natasha to walk down the aisle in her white wedding dress. He would be smiling and waiting to say 'i do' and then kiss her. One day, one day that day will happen. He doesn't know when it may, but let's just say it will happen when they are both ready. The day that he kneels down and takes out a ring would be one of Natasha's favorite and memorable days of her life. Everyone remembers the day when their boyfriend asks the question, 'will you marry me?' "Getting married can be a really scary thing at times, but it's also one of those days that you will remember forever. It's like everyone's favorite day. I know my mother was really happy when she got remarried and I'll feel the same way when I do. When I get married to such a beautiful girl that I love her much and want to spend the rest of my life with." He smiles and kisses her lips softly. He licks his lips when she says do me like one of your french girls. That is what he's going to do. "I don't think you would ever object anyways." He smirked and kissed her back, smiling under the kiss.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Louis smiles as she talks. "Well thank you, gorgeous." He blushes slightly. "I completely agree. I do have a pretty attractive sassy side, don't I?" He chuckles at the arrogance in that statement, winking at her playfully as he sassily flicks his hair. "Everyone just wants to touch the sass master from Doncaster, you know?" He chuckles, licking his lips. "That's really sweet of you. Lets hope that time doesn't ever come though." He smiles, looking at her. "I can't imagine you having to go through waking up without me there every morning to kiss her good morning and tell you how beautiful you look even with messy or sex hair." He chuckles, smiling at her teasingly. "I know we all regret things, but at one point it was exactly what we wanted and you know what. If you hadn't run away and everything happened. We probably wouldn't be right here, right now, doing this. It's strange to think that if one little thing had happened or was different in the past, how everything would be different now. If I had never gone on the X-Factor, if Simon had never put us in groups. If I had never found you. So many if's in life." He watches her slink down into her seat and sighs slightly, afraid that he had upset her. Putting his hands in the air, he smiles. "Whoa, slow down killer. I didn't say you didn't know, I just wasn't sure if you were familiar with the term that they used it in, but okay." He chuckles looking at her. "I love you, you know that right?"

Natasha giggles looking at him. "How can you forget Alvin and the Chipmunks, babe!? It's the cutest movie ever!" She smirks. She starts to imagine herself walking down the aisle to join hands with Harry. The day she changes to Natasha Styles, and they both say 'I do'. The day she kisses him in front of everyone. The day he gets on one knee and asks for her hand in marriage. She smiles widely, thinking about that day. It might not be near, but it's coming. Or so she hopes. "Lets just hope that we won't have to be the ones to say that we got remarried. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy for your mother for finding one she loves and who loves her back, I just want my first marriage to be my last marriage, but then again doesn't everyone? Some things just don't work out in the end, but I really hope if one day that's me and you. That it does." She smiles, kissing him back on the lips, softly. He licks his lips when she mentions the french girls, as she giggles and smiles. "Not to you at least." She winks as she kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck as she deepens the kiss a little, adding some tongue to it.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Celina smiles and says you're welcome quietly to him. She giggles when he sorta asks if he does have a pretty attractive sassy side. Indeed, he really does. "Of course you do. Sassy people are the best. You don't have to be sassy all the time, but enough to sometimes get what you want and more." She giggles, looking at him, teasingly. "But you know that saying, 'sass master from Doncaster' never gets old, right? It's classic." She smiles and laughs when he flicks his hair being sassy. She nods and finishes up her apple juice, finally, staring at him like she seems to always do. She can't help herself staring at the most hottest guy in front of her right now. "If that day ever happened where I woke up and weren't there I wouldn't know what to do. I could just go to sleep forever and never wake up because you are the only thing I ever wanted. Without you I'm nothing." She sighs and bites her lip, thinking about how her life would be completely different without him in it. It would like a nightmare. He explains how there was no many if's in life and if all of these things didn't happen. If he never auditioned for the X Factor then he would never have met those four lads and gotten this great opportunity to be in great band. "Funny to think that if you didn't do all of these things then your life would be completely different. Same for me." She said and looked around. She turns back around when he speaks again. "It's fine. I know a lot of British slang words anyways even though I may have never used them." She smiled. "Of course I do. And I love you."

Harry rolls his eyes and then smirked. "I didn't plan on forgetting it. Sometimes it just happens. But yes, it is a cute movie." He chuckles, looking at her. It wasn't so easy to forget about it, but it's not like it was something in the top of his head right now. Natasha was the top thing in his head right now. She was more important than anything in this world except for his band. He keeps on imaging hoping to marry her and see her walk down the aisle. He was sure that she would look so beautiful in that wedding dress. And he would look handsome in his tuxedo. "I hope that doesn't happen either, babe. I'm sure if we love each other unconditionally then I wouldn't think we would have be divorced so quickly. Some people get divorced if they get married at a young age, but I'll promise to not make that same mistake. For most people when they think they're ready to marry it should be like between 25 and 35 years old, but for others some people marry as early as 18 or 20 or something. I think in the olden days they married earlier, especially princesses." He paused and sighed. "I'm extremely happy for my mother, but sometimes it's just hard getting remarried. You would be like,'Fuck, I'm getting remarried again. Didn't I already do this like some years ago?" He laughed, hoping that if they both got married that they wouldn't have to get remarried like some other people in the world have done. He kisses her back as he pulls off his shirt. He adds tongue as well.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:16 am

He smirks as she giggles, playfully cracking his neck and his fingers. "I'm not always the sass master, but when I am. Everyone know's I'm from Doncaster." He chuckles a little looking at her. "Well you know, I like to be original." He winks at her, teasingly. She finishes her apple juice, looking at her, and he stares back at her. "Same goes for you, princess." He smiles looking at her as he playfully touches her knee below the table. "If something happened where I woke up alone, I'd be lost." He looks at her, his mind wandering to the events of last night and all the nights before. How he could have someone so amazing and so beautiful, he will never understand fully. She's the love of his life and without her he'd literally be absolutely nothing. "It is really insane to even think of the fact that if one little tiny thing was off, everything would be different now." He looks at her, pondering over what it would've been like if he'd saved her earlier. He watches her look around, wondering if she was looking for anything in particular or just doing it just because. He chuckles a little, looking at her. "I'm sorry, babe. I'll try to be better at not explaining the stupidest things to you, because you're really intelligent." He smiles at her. The waitress comes back, looking at them. "Is there anything else I can get you folks tonight?" She smiles sweetly, looking from him to Celina. "I'm good, what about you babe?" He turns to look at her, smiling.

Natasha pokes his cheek as he rolls his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me mister." She smirks, acting all innocent. "I know babe. I do it too, I was only kidding." She smiles looking at him. It's easy to forget movie names. One time she forgot the name to Finding Nemo so she just called it "That Fish Movie". She looks at him and think about things. He's always on the top of her mind. She can just see Harry standing at the end of the aisle in his tuxedo right now. Her in a beautiful white wedding dress as she walks down the aisle towards him. "My uncle fell in love with his wife when he was 17 and she was 14. Twenty years later they're still married with two kids. I really hope that if we do marry, we don't divorce because I would be heartbroken." She looks at him and smiles. "Personally I think marriage should be something you know for certain you're ready to commit to. If something happens after that, then I understand but still." She shrugs looking at him. She giggles a little when he talks and she smiles. "It's so cute when you say fuck." She smirks as he kisses her back, taking off his shirt as he adds tongue too. She runs her hands down his back, tracing patterns into his back muscles as she kisses him back.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Celina watches him crack his neck and his fingers and it was a little scary since it isn't so easy for her to crack things on her body so easily. Some people can just crack things so easily and she doesn't understand how or why. "Oh Lou. You are the king of sass, but you can't be king without a queen." She winks at him and then smiles hoping he would catch on. If not, well, she would explain to him what she meant. She feels him touching her knee again and she moves a bit in her seat. Even though it was nice and all, he has been doing that a lot since they sat down and have been here. "Honestly I can't ever imagine that so let's just hope it never happens to any of us. We should be together. It's meant to be." She smiles and starts to flirt with him by twirling an end of her hair. She started to think of last night. It was probably one of the best nights of her life in a sexual way. She still couldn't believe that she left her virginity to a man... a man named Louis Tomlinson. Wow, did she really just call him a man? Isn't he 22 after all? "Yeah, you are right." She says and looks at him. He is so handsome. "Aw, thanks Louis. Well if I honestly don't know what something you said was then you would explain it to me." She turns her head as she saw that the waitress came back. She asked if they wanted anything else and Louis replied, looking over at her after. "I'm good also." She answered.

Harry smirks when she pokes his cheek. "I'll do what I want." He laughed, only messing with her. He flips his hair and stares at her. Honestly he loves to mess with her even when she may get annoyed or mad. She's cute when she's mad or annoyed. He stares at her even more, but more like admiring her beauty type of stare. He would never scare her too much with the stare. She starts to talk again, but he was really distracted about how beautiful she is. He is just happy knowing that he found a girl that he loves and loves him for back for him, not because he's famous. Famous, a word, he doesn't like. 'Oh, that guy is famous.' That is just a reason why he doesn't so to know that girl doesn't love him because he's in a band and has a lot of money can just make him happy until he dies. He stopped being distracted as he was going to reply to her. "Woah, that's interesting. Well, I don't think I'll marry too early because my life is still extremely busy with the tour coming up and all. I'm not even thinking about getting married yet." He smiles and looks at her. "Yeah you definitely need to commit to it. You shouldn't say, 'We should get married now.' Um, that would be something alright. It just doesn't happen like that." He laughed. He bites his lip and laughs. "Usually I'm not a fan of the word when someone else says it, but I say it sometimes." He flipped his hair. He keeps on kissing her and adding even more tongue too. He pulls away for a second as he was nibbling at the lace on her pants.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Louis chuckles a little looking at her. "Oh? And I suppose you want to be queen, am I correct?" He smirks a little. "I wouldn't object to you being queen." He sighs a little, shifting in his seat as well as she did, still looking at her. "We shouldn't have to worry about it anyways, because it's never going to happen." He looks at her, with a little hint of sadness in his eyes. Just the thought of him waking up without her there, or her waking up without him there was too much to think about at the moment. He smiles a little, watching her as she twirls a piece of hair around her finger. Still thinking about last night. He took her virginity, just as she took his, and he smiles a little wider. It was like heaven, and they both liked it. He wouldn't do anything to ever hurt her. He chuckles a little, still smiling. "True, true. I guess I'll just have to wait for you to say if you don't know it or do know it. My bad, love." He looks at her a little, licking the inside of his lip, which is unnoticeable on the outside. The waitress writes something down on her paper, as he watches her. She puts the little piece of paper face down, as she picks up the empty dishes and cups. "Thank you for coming. You may pay at the cash register." She smiles. He slips her a little five dollar tip, like he usually does, before standing up out of his seat, picking up the paper in his hand as he looks at it, reaching for his wallet in his back pocket.

Natasha giggles a little as he smirks in response to her poking his cheek. "Oh really?" She asks him teasingly, playfully raising her eyebrows. She notices him staring, as she stares back into his emerald green irises, smiling. "Of course not, that's wayy too young. I'm only 18, you're only 19. I think a reasonable age would be 25, if not older. The lowest I'd probably marry would be 24, maybe 23 with an exception." She looks at him a little and smiles. "I don't even want to think about that because it hasn't even really been a year yet, let alone even two months." She giggles a little looking at him. "Nope. It doesn't. It takes a long time, determination, and two people's love to actually make it last." She smirks at him a little. "Hypocrite." She sticks her tongue out at him teasingly, as he kisses her back adding even more tongue, before pulling away. He nibbles at the lace on her pants and she giggles a little, allowing him to do as he pleases as she lays her head back on the mattress, looking up at the ceiling. "Someone's getting fiesty, isn't he?" She blushes a little, still smiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Celina smiles, clapping her hands like a little girl. "Yes, you are very correct. I don't think there would be anyone else who you would want to be queen." She looks at him and smiles again. She was so happy. She sighs. There was no way that was ever going to happen. They are meant to be together. If someone says something else about them, like they shouldn't be together or they don't look cute together, or whatever else they say. Then they can just keep those opinions to themselves because those kinds of people are not even worth reading or writing back to. She knew that there will eventually be a problem. Not a problem with them. But a problem with fans knowing that Louis is dating a girl that isn't them. Yes of course there will always be fans that support them, but others that just wish she would die or fall off a cliff. These kinds of girls don't deserve nice things because they are just rude and are clearly not real fans. "No worries, Lou. You can always ask if I know it or not before you think I don't." She smiles at him and then blushes a little, then stops. She watches him tip the waitress and he goes to pay. She wasn't curious on how much the meal was... okay so maybe she was a little curious on the total amount, but she probably wouldn't see the receipt. She's just going to let Louis pay because that is what most guys do anyway.

Harry laughs when she raises her eyebrows and he couldn't help, but bit his lip teasing her like good times. He looks at her again, but it wasn't really staring this time. It was more like i-love-you kind of stare. And that I want to be with you for the rest of my life because there's nobody else in the world that he wants to be with. "Yeah, I would never marry now. 25 or something seems like a more appropriate age to marry if you haven't been with that women for more than a month or two. We haven't been dating for that long, but it seems like we have because we know so much about each other and our love is so strong." He kisses her cheek, gently, and then kisses her other cheek, trying to be a little playfully which he succeeded with. "Indeed. You can't just marry all of a sudden. For most couples they are together for at least two years before they think of marrying and if not yet, they think of making the relationship more serious with you know what." He winks at her and then chuckles. She sticks her tongue at him and he laughed, sticking his tongue back at her, playfully. "You speak to me," Was all he replied as he started to pull off her pants.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Louis smiles widely, looking at her as she claps her hands like a little girl. "Of course there isn't beautiful. You're my one and only, and I'd never even think about having anyone else besides you as my queen." He chuckles a little looking at her. She's so beautiful and way out of his league, it's hard to even imagine how he ever got such an amazing girl. He's a little worried of how the fans might react to her when they find out that they're together. He doesn't want her to receive death threats or hate, but he knows that's probably going to happen. He cringes a little at the thought of them doing that or the thought of her acting upon it or crying about it. He'll be there to comfort her through all of though, forever. "I'll keep that in mind, babe." He smiles, walking over to pay the bill. Looking back over his shoulder as he hands them the money, he smiles as he tells them he doesn't want the receipt back. Walking back over to Celina, putting his wallet back into his pocket he smiles looking at her, as he playfully pulls out her chair, taking her hand in his. "My lady." He smirks, holding his arms out like she's royalty, which to him she is.

Natasha smiles as Harry bites his lip, before looking at her again. This time it was a softer stare and she could see the love in his eyes and the secret message he's hiding. A little pink appearing on her cheeks as she blushes, looking back into his eyes lovingly. "Exactly, and I really hope it stays this way, but if not I'm willing to work for it because I love you and you're worth everything I have." She smiles, giggling a little as he kisses both of her cheeks playfully. "Pretty much, but I don't think you could make our relationship any more serious than it already is, could you babe?" She giggles a little looking at him as he sticks his tongue back out at her. "I speak to you how?" She teases him, smiling as he begins to take off her pants, closing her eyes slightly as she allows him to do as he pleases. "harry.." she trails off quietly, smirking a little as she opens her eyes to look up at the white ceiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Celina smiles and then giggles as she looks at him. "You're my one and only," She replied and stared at him. That is what she could really just do. Stare. Sure, smiling here and there. Some people say it's rude to stare, but in this case it's not because you are staring at your boyfriend or for others it would be their girlfriend. Staring at him, maybe even into his eyes, is such a magical feeling because his eyes are just beautiful. Sometimes she actually thinks they may sparkle or maybe more in the moonlight when it gets dark at night. Death threats may be coming her way, but she will know when they do. And she will be ready even though they may hurt her, she will be there and ready. Then something hits her. She doesn't even have an account on Twitter or Google+ or any other social networking sites that people use. So maybe she could get one and she could tweet a thing or two and talk to her fans... wait she doesn't have any. One day when fans know that she's dating Louis then she will have people to talk to. She watches him go up to pay and she stays in her chair playing with her hands, distracted. Once he was back, she turned around and he was there pulling the chair out for her as she stands up as he takes her hand, and she takes his.

Harry looks at her, smiling. Honestly there could be so many other things that he could be doing right now. Like golfing, hanging out with the lads, walking around, but he wants to be with her. To him it's such a good feeling being around her and being beside her. He feels like it's so magical, like he was in heaven whenever he's with her or whenever they have sex together and kiss. "It should be like this forever. If not, I'll do anything in my power to make it work out for us. Nobody will hurt us, turn us down, nothing. It's going to be something when fans find out I'm dating you. I'm ready to change my status to 'in a relationship.'" She asks if he could make the relationship any more serious and he shook his head. "I don't think so. We already had sex a bunch of times already and stuff so I wouldn't think there's anything more to do." He looked at her and smirked. Even though how much he would want to make it more serious, there isn't really anything that can be done. "In many different ways babe," He answers as he bites his lip and pulls her pants off completely, throwing them to the ground. "Yes, babe?" He asked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Louis smiles as she takes his hand back, guiding her out of the restaurant. "Best place ever, in my opinion. They never fail to amaze me." Glancing at her, he smiles a little as he walks down the sidewalk slowly, holding onto her hand as he playfully sways it back and forth like a kid might do to their parents when they want to get swung. "Maybe one of these days, we can make you a twitter babe, and then people will get to know more about you and hopefully it'll save us both the heartache in the end. Whatever gets sent to you gets sent to me as well." He looks at her, biting the inside of his bottom lip before stopping as he looks at her. "I just want you to know that no matter what happens when people find out or no what happens ever, I'm not going to let you go through it alone, and to be honest, I'm probably going to receive more hate than you when people find out." He takes her other hand in his playfully, kissing her lightly on the cheek before looking into her eyes. "I promise from this day forward, you'll never have to face it alone." He smiles slightly as he looks at her again. He can never get tired of looking at her. "Where do you want to go next, beautiful?"

Natasha giggles a little, smiling widely as she listens to Harry talk. She could listen to him talk for hours and hours, just the sound of his smooth, raspy, deep voice sounds like music to her. "I really hope it's going to be like this forever. It might be something when the fans find out, but it's nothing that I'm not already used to. I remember I helped Danielle and Perrie through it and I can help myself through it too. I already got enough hate for just living with Louis because we're best friends." She sighs a little before smiling. "As Niall says, Haters will hate. Potatoes will potate." She giggles a little, "Best line ever." She listens to him talk about how he doesn't think it could get any more serious. "I don't think it could get any more serious either." She agrees and smiles a little. "That's really hot, Harry." She smirks a little, keeping her gaze on the ceiling as she closes her eyes again. He bites his lip, pulling her pants off and although she can't see him she bites her lip at the same time he does. "Do you ever wonder what it'd be like if we weren't doing this right now? Like, if we weren't even together? So many ifs in life, it's strange to think that if one thing was different in our past that our entire future would be different?" She giggles a little, not knowing at all that that's what Louis had said to Celina earlier.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 am

Celina follows him out of the restaurant as they were walking hand-in-hand like normal couples. She looked up at him, smiling. "Yeah, it really is. I'll make sure to ask you the next time we should go there." She kissed his cheek quickly and then smiled again. He starts to sway her hand back and forth like a little kid, and she joins in, giggling. "I would love that. I probably won't get as many followers that you have, but that doesn't matter to me. If I can tweet a thing or two each day and say how awesome you are or tell what I'm doing, that would be nice. Maybe even post a photo so I could I guess make an Instagram too. I know Harry has one even though sometimes his photos are funny and stuff." She pauses and looks at him as she sighs. Making a Twitter will be a huge step for her, but it will be great to get to socialize a little and meet other people, meaning people that are fans of One Direction and Louis. "I don't want you to receive hate, babe, but I guess if you do then there's nothing you or I can do. If it happens, it happens." He takes her other hand and kisses her cheek and she blushes. "I have no idea. Any suggestions?" She asked.

Harry looks at her, smiling, as it seemed to him that she was enjoying his voice. Like it's hard not to because he has an incredible accent. Nobody would know the voice is his. When he sings it's pretty high and then when he speaks it's just deep. How is that even possible? In her book it's probably not. In his book, it is. "Every single girlfriend me or the boys ever had, we and them received hate. I'm sure it will be hard at first to read them, but we will get through it together, right? I'll be there through thick and thin. But someone like you doesn't deserve any type of hate. The people who post hate is the one who deserves it more than you." He kisses her cheek quickly before he started to chuckle when she said something that Niall once said. He clearly remembers when that was. "Wise words from the leprechaun." He laughed even more, flipping his hair. He looks at her, and shrugs as she starts to say all of these 'if's'. Like if they were together and stuff like that. He wouldn't know what his life would be like without her or without the lads to begin with. "I honestly wouldn't know what I'll would even be doing without you. Perhaps just sitting here waiting for the perfect girl to come my way, and date girls before I find one. If I wasn't in One Direction and I never auditioned for the X Factor, however, I probably would be working at a bakery right now even though I wasn't really good at it." He laughed and sighed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Louis smiles, fingers intertwined with hers. "Sounds like a plan. If there's other restaurants you want to try as well, don't hesitate to ask." He looks at her, before down at their hands swaying back and forth. He chuckles a little, continuing to sway them. "You'll get a load of followers, just probably not the like 10 million or whatever I have now. I wouldn't doubt if you got 5 million though. Especially if you do decide you want to become a model." He smirks a little, keeping his gaze on her. "I have an instagram too you know." He pouts playfully before chuckling. "Fuck the haters." He smiles a little, looking at the ground before back at her. "Sorry for the foul word, but really. They get on my nerves. After a while I got used to it. Sometimes it still hurts, but I try to let it not get to me anymore like it used to because it's been 3 years now, almost four." She blushes when he kisses her cheek, and he smiles widely. "You are so adorable when you blush, babe." Listening to her talk, he looks up trying to think of places they could go. "We could...go to the park? or...go to the mall and shop some more? or...just go home and do whatever?" He plays with her fingertips a little, looking at her as he waits for her response.

Natasha smiles a little, listening to Harry speak. His voice is so deep and attractive. When he sings he can go really deep, but it's also high at times, but just speaking his voice is naturally deep and it's really hot. "True. It's just something popstars and their girlfriends or boyfriends have to go through. I'll be here for you too, Haz. Through think and thin. Ice and water. Sleet and hail." She giggles a little, stopping before she starts rambling on forever. She laughs a little when Harry starts chuckling before speaking. "Very wise words from our little Irish boy." She smirks looking up at Harry, above her. He flips his hair and she bites her lip, looking at him as she shrugs when she asks him the questions about all these ifs. "I'm sure you were a good baker, Haz. If I wasn't with you right now...I'd probably be sitting in my room writing random things, and just singing and dancing to random songs." She giggles a little, looking at him. "Maybe making out with that hot poster of you.." She winks at him, laughing a little. "Kidding babe." He laughs and then sighs as she looks at him, tracing patterns into his toned, muscular chest.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Celina nodded and then smiled at him. "I'll definitely ask when I see a place I want to eat at." She looked down as their hands were still swaying back and forth and she giggled as she put her head back up, smiling at him. "5 million will be like crazy. You have a lot of followers, Lou. I mean Harry or Niall has the most, but that doesn't really matter. I think it will be incredible if I get a lot and that people actually go to my profile and such." She pauses for a moment to catch her breath because she is always finding herself talking too fast. "Maybe you could help me become a model. Or even be my manager also?" She asked, and then giggled, imaging Louis as her manager for modeling. It could be good or it could end badly. She looked at him as he told her he has an Instagram too. "Yeah, I know. Don't think I forgot about you. I know the boys all have one, but I just remember Harry's a lot though." She got a little startled when Louis cursed. He never really cursed at her before so she never expected it. "Louis, I don't mind if you curse. It doesn't bother me." She began. "I think the people that hate on you and the rest of the band probably doesn't have a life. Maybe they are just jealous of the fame you have and everything you have done since you've been making music." She blushes again for his pleasure. "Oh, so many options. I don't know what to choose." She laughed.

Harry listens to her speak about how that she was going to be here for him through thick and thin also and so many other things. She stopped before she could keep on rambling on saying the same type of things. He laughed because she could ramble on and he wouldn't care because he loves when she speaks and he loves her voice. Especially when she does that adorable cute voice for him, which he hopes that he can keep on hearing ring through his ears. "Haters won't destroy us. We are better than them. They can keep on posting rude things or cursing at us, but we will always be the better people in the end." He told her and smiled. "One day after a concert, I would read what people said about me. It was in some documentary a while ago. I would read them and like literally cry. I try to be the type of person to not care what people think of me, but I don't think I am." He starts to sniffle a little, but he wasn't crying. He was thinking back to that time. Looking over at her, it made him smile because he really didn't want to cry right now. Natasha said that he was probably a good baker and it made him a smile a little and then it faded. "Thanks..." He trailed, listening to her more. "Well, that's the life of a normal girl as I say myself," He laughed. "I would do that any day if I could, but there's like no time and none of us are good dancers." He smirked and laughed again. 'None of us.' He was talking about him and his bandmates in particular. He started to laugh even harder than before when she says that she could be kissing the poster if she wasn't with him now. "No, that would be hot. Wish people could pop out of posters. Isn't that what our fans would like to happen?" He chuckled.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Louis smiles as she nods. "Good." He chuckles a little as she looks down at their hands intertwined, playfully swaying them before looking back up at him. "We all have close to the same though. Each in the millions, so you know. People just can't handle my sassiness." He chuckles, pretending to flick his hair like a sassy girl might do. She stops to catch a breath, and he chuckles. "Breathe, beautiful. I wouldn't want you to pass out from forgetting to breathe while talking to me." Kissing her forehead, he looks down at her. "That'd be pretty cool. I could be your manager, slash boyfriend, slash world famous boy band singer." He chuckles a little, pouting playfully. "You forgot about me. Nah, I'm kidding. I know." He smiles cheekily, as she continues talking. "Okay, I didn't mean to startle you or anything...sassy side, yanno?" He smirks, looking at her. "They're no lifes with no job or anything better to do so they just sit around the computer bashing on anyone and everyone that they can, not even caring that what they say could possibly hurt them." He shakes his head a little, allowing his hair to flow. "It's up to you gorgeous. We can do all three if you want, but you have to choose which to do first if that's the case." He smirks, poking her on the nose playfully, as he keeps his forehead against hers, looking down at her.

Natasha smiles, looking at him as he talks. "Exactly. It's great to have a positive mindset." She smirks a little, but that fades when he starts to talk about one time after the concert. "I remember that...I watched the document and asked Louis about it after because of what he'd said in it..." Sighing as she looks at him, she bites her bottom lip. "It's okay to cry, I just wish I'd been there to hug you and comfort you and let you know that those people are all wrong. You're perfect the way you are and who are they to judge." She hugs him loosely around his neck, before smiling a little when he mentions them not being good dancers and then goes into how it'd be hot. "I bet some of them even have theories that you guys hid tiny little cameras in the posters and are watching their every move. I'd probably die laughing if I saw that..." She laughs a little looking at him. "At least I don't have to make out with a poster, because I have you right here. In the flesh." She grins before lifting her head up slightly to kiss him on the lips, gently at first before making it deeper.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Celina looks at him as their hands were still swaying back and forth. She couldn't complain, it was so adorable in so many ways. She giggled and moved her hair out of her face with her free hand. "I'm sure that's why. You guys all tweet different kinds of things. It can be funny, serious, or even sweet." He pretends to flick his hair like a sassy girl and she couldn't help herself, but laugh so hard. How can one guy be so funny, sassy, but hot at the same time? She sighed when he tells her to calm down. Sometimes it can be too much for her always looking at a huge star in front of her, but another part of her knows he's just an average guy. Like any particular guy you would find at your school. "My fault, anyways. I guess sometimes it's just hard knowing you are staring at the most handsome guy in front of you." She just realized that was the first time she spoke in her British accent. Where did that come from? She didn't do anything for that to happen. That accent has been lost for as long as she could remember. "I would like that a lot. You can help me get all kinds of different modeling jobs. It will be a lot of work though, but I'm sure you know that." She laughs, looking at him, still with that British accent. "They probably even live on the computer, like they may just be on 24/7 and never log off. Once they find someone to hate on, they hate on that person and then goes to the next victim." She sighs, thinking that may be the case, the case of what haters do in their free time... well, in the life that they don't have. "We can definitely do all three if you're up to it, babe."

Harry watches her and listens as she talks about how she remembers about the documentary and how Louis told her something about it. He sighed, and bit his lip. "I'm glad you know about it. I know everyone goes through something like that where someone says something mean to you and you are stupid enough to read about it. But I guess I was curious at the time." He looked at her and kissed her forehead. "I wish you could have been there too because at that time I would have needed someone to be there with me so I could cuddle with them and they can make it all better. I know people will always send hate to me or the boys, but sometimes it's just hard to ignore it, you know? Thanks, babe. I just think the most important thing is to stay humble and know there's people around you that love you for who you are and clearly the haters just want to say trash about you so I guess it makes them feel good about themselves." She starts to talk about cameras on the posters and he thinks about this for a few minutes until he laughed and replied. "I would so not mind seeing them naked," He told her. He looked at her and smirked. "You can still kiss the poster if you want. I wouldn't mind." He laughed. "Just kidding." He looked into her eyes and then leaned in to kiss her back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next