Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Louis

I smile when she puts her head on my shoulder, and I rest my head gently on hers smiling down at her. "It's a really cute story, you'll have to watch the entire thing to get it." I kiss her on the forehead and smile.

Natasha

I giggle as he gets out of the car walking around to my side. I went to step out but before I could he picks me up and I let out a little squeak of both sudden shock and happiness. I smile at him, wrapping my arms around him as he carries me into the house.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 38 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Celina smiles as he rests his head gently on her shoulder. She didn't mind at all. Being so close to actually feel his warmth is incredible. So far the movie was really good.

Harry chuckles at her squeak as he leads her inside the house and up to his room. He puts her down gently on the bed and he gets on the bed right after. He gets on top of her and smiles down at her. He starts to kiss her on the lips and then he took off his shirt.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Louis

I smile at her, pretending to look at the TV but instead I was thinking about her. I already know how the movie goes and ends. All I can think about is the beautiful girl I'm holding in my arms right now and how lucky I am to have such a beautiful girlfriend.

Natasha

I giggle as he sets me down on his bed, and smile up at him. The bed is definitely more roomy than the car, but it's still just as fun. I giggle as he gets over me, and takes off his shirt kissing me on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Celina looks at him and while she was looking at him it made her wonder if he really was watching the movie or he was more interested in being with her and thinking about her. Whatever it was it didn't upset her or anything like that because she knows that she was a little distracted herself since she has the hottest boyfriend on the planet.

Harry kisses her back, making each kiss deeper than the previous one. She wraps her arms around his neck and he started to tug at her pants wanting them to come off. He starts to unbutton her pants and slid them off, tossing them on the ground. He didn't care if he made a mess in his room. He would clean it up later. Or never.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Louis

I smile thinking about her, and kiss the top of her head while keeping my arms wrapped around her moving a little closer. By now we're on the party where Noah and Allie are in the abandoned house. I know what comes next, they both take each others virginity. Its amazing that I can sit here like this holding the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms while watching The Notebook.

Natasha

I giggle a little under the kiss as he takes off my pants, and I unwrap my arms from around his neck tugging back at his pants before taking them off. I look at him and giggle, pulling away from the kiss, biting my lip.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Celina holds onto his arm and cuddles into him a little more than before. It was really nice to watch a movie with him and actually watch it this time around. The last time... well, he knows what happened.

Harry smiles under the kiss as he keeps on making it a little deeper, but trying to also not hurt her as well. She tugs at his pants and he nodded letting her know that she can continue. Continue to pull them off because honestly that is what he wanted. She pulls away from the kiss and so does he.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Louis

I smile as I turn my attention back on the TV and she holds onto my arm cuddling further into me. It's nice to watch the movie this time. Last time we played around a bit, but we haven't gotten anywhere near what I bet Harry and Natasha are doing, and that's okay. I love her enough and I'll take as much time as she nears to. I smile kissing her on the head again, before watching the movie.

Natasha

I look up at him, into his eyes as I push his pants as far down as I can go, using my feet to help me the rest of the way, I bite my lip playfully looking at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Celina was watching the movie, but here and there she would turn to look at Louis and smile. She could be anywhere in the world right now, but she rather be with him. That is the only place she rather be. So far she really loved the movie.

Harry watches her push his pants down as far as she can go. He was going to help her pull them off, but before he could she used her feet to help her. He laughs and looks at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Louis

pretend time lapse

It's getting closer to the movie. I smile cuddling closer to her, to prepare for the water works. This part always gets to me, I can already feel the tears coming. I hold her closely to me, smiling as I kiss the top of her head again, hugging her closely.

Natasha

I giggle looking at him, poking him in the nose. I smile up at him. "I love you Harry."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Celina cuddles into him even more and hugs his side. The movie was getting better and better each second. She loves him and she loves watching it with him.

Harry laughs and pokes her nose back. "I love you too, babe."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Louis

I smile as she hugs my side and I wrap my arms around her as well, trying to hug her back as the movie was now coming to an end. I could already feel the tears welling up in my eyes at the two of them. Allie saying, "Do you think our love could take us away together?" A tear falls down my face and I bury my face into her hair trying not to cry anymore.

Natasha

I giggle and bite my tongue looking at him, as I teasingly run my hands down my side, pulling off my shirt. I throw it to the ground, returning my hands around his neck, playing with the curls at the ends.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Celina kept on watching the movie and it was coming near an end she probably thought. She looked at him as he started to tear up when Allie asked that question. She got watery in her eyes and she started to cry as well, but not as much as Louis. He buries his face in her hair and she hugs him to comfort him.

Harry watches her bite her tongue and then when she pulled off her shirt. He took one of his hands and started to touch her chest, hoping that he wasn't tickling her, or his hand was cold.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Louis

I hold back the rest of the tears threatening to break lose as I hug her tightly as she was doing to me. Finally the end, when the nurse comes in and finds them dead together. I kiss her on the cheek, resting my chin on her head as I hug her closely, trying not to cry.

Natasha

I giggle, it was a little ticklish when he touched me, but I don't mind. I love being tickled. I play with his curls some more twirling them around my finger playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Celina looked at him as she started to cry even harder then before when they were found dead. She can be a really emotional girl and this is one of the times that you could say. She hugs him back, hiding herself in one of his arms and then peeking out like she was playing peek-a-boo.

Harry moved his hand down towards her privates now and he didn't mind that she was still playing with his curls. He looked at her if it was okay to pull her underwear down and he started to pull off his underwear, teasing her, he only let it down a little before completely taking it off.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Louis

I smile as she hides herself into one of my arms and I hold her closely to me, cuddling her close as I lay my head on hers. "It's okay beautiful. I'm here." I kiss her on the forehead as she peeks an eye out and I smile at her reassuringly. "I won't ever leave you."

Natasha

I giggle and look at him removing my hands from playing with his curls as I take my own underwear off. By now he should know that I don't mind. I look at him and smile widely as he takes his off, running my hands along his back.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Celina giggles and smiles and puts her head down on his shoulder. It was really emotional at this time in the movie, but knowing that Louis was beside her, it wasn't so bad for her. "And I'll never leave you."

Harry smirks as she takes off her underwear and he starts to put one of his fingers inside of her. He goes farther inside, but makes sure that he wasn't hurting her. He smiles and looks at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Louis

I smile and kiss her on the top of the head. "I love you Celina." I smile again looking at her. "What'd you think of the movie babe?" I loosen my grip on her slightly, falling further beneath the blankets as I wrap my arm around her again.

Natasha

I let out a little gaspy moan and giggle, smiling. "Harry." I smile up at him, widely my eyes rolling back in pleasure at just him fingering me. "I want more."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Celina smiles at him and kisses his cheek. "I love you too, Louis. Always." She smiles again, but wider. When he asks her a question about the movie she started to cry a little. It was a good movie, but very emotional. "Good, but emotional." She says to him.

Harry looks at her, raising his eyebrows. She calls his name and asks for more. He nodded and winked at her. This time instead of only one finger, he goes in with all of his fingers, pressing really hard.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Louis

I smile, hugging her slightly tighter, but not too tight. "It's very emotional, but I love it. It's one of my favorite movies." I look a her, placing my forehead against hers looking into her eyes.

Natasha

I scream out in pleasure, laughing as well as my eyes roll back in pleasure. A lengthy loud moan escapes my lips as I grind against him and his fingers.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Celina hugs him and then looks for a tissue. "Do you have a tissue somewhere around here?" She asked, still searching the room. "Yeah it's a good movie, but I didn't know I was going to cry a lot."

Harry smiles when she screams and he keeps on going, harder and faster than before. Instead of one of his hands, he added his other hand and placed it inside. Now there are two hands inside of her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Louis

I smile, reaching over on my night stand to grab a tissue. I kept those there just in case, because sometimes I'll randomly get sick and start sneezing like crazy or yeah. "It's okay beautiful. It made me cry too." I kiss her on the forehead and smile at her.

Natasha

I scream out in pleasure, I hadn't realized that I could withstand two hands, but it doesn't matter because it feels so good and so right. Him double fisting me. I look up at him, still wanting more.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Celina smiles as he went to go grab a tissue and then gave it to her. She wiped her nose and blew into the tissue. "Thanks." She says as he kissed her on the forehead.

Harry winks at her and smirks as he goes farther. He presses harder and harder, faster and faster, as he looked over at her a few times.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Louis

I smile as I cuddle back underneath the blankets, playfully resting my head on her shoulder as I wrap my arm around her middle as well. "You're welcome beautiful."

Natasha

Another lengthy moan leaves my mouth and another as he keeps pushing in harder and faster. My breath catches in my throat and I giggle a little as a slight feeling of pleasure rushes over me.

Last edited by TabbyCatRed- on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Celina watches him cuddle back underneath the blankets and she smiles at him. He was laying on her shoulder and she thought it was really adorable.

Harry chuckles at her moan and it made him go even harder and faster. He was happy that she was enjoying it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Louis

I smile looking up at her. "Celina. Have you ever considered, like. I don't know what I'm saying, never mind. I completely forgot what I was going to ask you." I blush in embarrassment because truthfully I really did forget the question.

Natasha

I giggle again biting my tongue as he goes harder and faster. It feels amazing in all honesty.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next