Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Celina blinked her eyes as he was going to ask her something, but then he forgot. She sighed. "When you remember can you ask me?" She asked him.

Harry kisses her on the cheek as he keeps on going.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 39 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Louis

I smile at her and kiss her cheek. "Of course I will." I look at her, into her eyes. She's so beautiful, how could nobody see it before. Now she's mine and she's all I ever wanted for the longest time. I'm never going to let her go.

Natasha

I smile as he kisses me on the cheek, as I close my eyes. "H-h-harry." I let out in a gaspy word, smiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Celina smiles and nods. "I hope you remember it soon. If not that's okay too. Was it important?" She asked looking at him as she puts her head on his shoulder.

Harry looks at her as she closes her eyes and says his name. "Yes, babe?" He asked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Louis

I look at her and smile. "Probably not since I forgot it. It was probably a really stupid question anyways. I seem to have those a lot." I look at her and smile as she lays her head on my shoulder, as I cuddle into her.

Natasha

I keep my eyes closed smiling widely. "You're amazing." I open my eyes looking at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:49 am

Celina laughs. "I don't mind at all if it was a stupid question. Stupid or not I would answer if I had an answer." She told him as she kisses him lips.

Harry watches her close her eyes still and then opens them up. "No, you're more amazing."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:57 am

Louis

I smile looking into her eyes as she speaks. She kisses me on the lips and I smile underneath the kiss, kissing her back as I keep my arm wrapped around her.

Natasha

I giggle and look up at him, kissing him on the lips as I wrap my arms around his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Celina puts her hands on his shoulders and kisses him back even more. She smiles under the kiss the same time he does which she found to be interesting, but a little weird.

Harry smiles at her as he kisses her back and places his hands on her waist instead of inside of her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Louis

I smile when she puts her hand on my shoulder, moving my hand up her arm until I reach her face, cupping it gently in my hands as I kiss her. She smiles at the same time I do, which I find to be adorable.

Natasha

I smile as he places his hand on my waist, and I move a little closer to him still kissing him as I make the kiss deeper.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Celina smiles as he cups her face and she kisses him back even more. She smiles under the kiss again looking at him.

Harry kisses her back and smiles under the kiss as she makes the kiss deeper.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Louis

I smile kissing her back a little more as she kisses me back a little more, looking into her eyes. She's so beautiful. Before I know what I'm doing, I'm sitting upright more than before, basically leaning over her to kiss her.

Natasha

I smile and kiss him back even deeper, adding a little bit of tongue.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Celina kisses him back and watches him as he leans over to kiss her which she didn't mind at all.

Harry makes the kiss deeper and adds a little tongue when she does.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Louis

I smile as I kiss her, pulling away a little as I look into her eyes smiling widely. "I love you Celina." I whisper looking at her as I lean my forehead against hers.

Natasha

I giggle basically having a tongue fight with him as I smile underneath the kiss. "I want you Harry." I whisper quickly in between the kisses.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Celina kisses him back before he pulled away a little, looking into her eyes. She smiled and looked at him, blinking her eyes. "I love you too, Louis." He leans his forehead on hers and she kisses his cheek, lightly.

Harry puts his tongue inside her mouth and started to do "french kissing" as you may call it. Or tongue kissing. Anyway you call it. "I want you more!" He argued and smirked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Louis

I smile as she looks at me, and tells me she loves me too. She kisses my cheek and I get butterflies in my stomach. What is happening to me? I already love her, but why am I just now getting butterflies? I look at her and blink smiling at her before playfully kissing her nose.

Natasha

I smile as he starts french kissing me, as I return the favor playfully "tongue fighting". "Prove it." I giggle looking at him, as I kiss him back even more deeper.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Celina looks back at him, curious on what may be going through his mind at this moment. It's probably good thoughts because it would be hard for him to have bad thoughts since he loves her. She would feel weird if it was possible for her to read his mind. That would make her a bit frightened.

Harry smirks, and does more french kissing, but made it intense and exciting. He wanted to show her that he wanted her more than she wanted him. It may take a while for that to be proven, but he knows that he can.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Louis

I smile at her, cuddling into her as I nuzzle her neck slightly. "I've said it like a thousand times tonight, but I do want you to know that I love you. No matter what anyone else says or thinks. We only have about 3 weeks left until we go on tour again, and you've met all the boys. They love you. You'll have a lot of fun when the tour actually starts." I smile looking at her, as she looks back at me.

Natasha

I giggle a little and smile as he makes the french kissing even more intense and I just return to favor, pressing my body against his, kissing him back just as deep as he's kissing me. He wants to prove he loves me more, I'll make him work for it. "I love you Harry." She giggles a little through the kiss.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Celina looks over at him, shocked, and amazed at his long speak. "Aw, Louis, you know everything you say to me always makes me feel so good about myself. I love you so much and I love the other boys. The tour is going to be a lot of fun and I know it!" She smiles.

Harry smirks, and french kisses her even more, hip thrusting her roughly, wanting her to do it back. He knew he had to work for it if he wanted to prove to her, but he knows that he can get to it if he works hard.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:29 pm

Louis

I smile at the beautiful girl I call my girlfriend laying beside me on the bed as I wrap my arm around her to cuddle. "I love you too beautiful." I look at her, my eyes sparkling as if I just won the biggest award ever, which in reality. I have. I've won her love. She stole my heart from the moment I met her. I kiss her on the cheek and again on the neck, in between her jaw line and her collarbones. It's not more than a little peck. I smile at her, holding her closely as if this was the last time I'd ever see her, which I know it won't be.

Natasha

I giggle, still fighting against his tongue only to challenge him. I like him to be the dominant one, but I want to give him a challenge sometimes. I smile, moving underneath him only to flip him over so he's underneath me as I straddle him, still kissing him. I pin his hands down on the bed, and smile underneath the french kiss. Kissing him deeper and deeper each time, as I grind my hips against his.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Celina smiles as he was cuddling with her and she was cuddling with him. She always really loved to cuddle especially with one of her pets which they died, but that's a different story. She had a lot of different pets, but her parents weren't really interested in them at all. There are too many back stories on her life that she could go rambling on about, but that would take too long. "I love you more," She winked at him and giggled. The only way he could love her more could be... well, in reality it wasn't possible because they both love each other the same amount. She closed her eyes as he kisses her and she imagines what could happen in the future with them.

Harry realized that she was challenging his tongue, but he found out a way to over-past her and keep his tongue inside her mouth. He moans when she flips him over, but then he didn't mind because when she's on top, it's like a whole different world. The boy doesn't always have to be on top. She pins his hands down and he tries to get out of her grip, but he surrendered and wasn't trying anymore. He wanted her to believe that he didn't always have to be the strong one, he wanted her to enjoy taking the lead once. He kisses her back, french kissing style, but instead he was playing with her tongue a little.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Louis closes his eyes and smiles under the kiss as he kisses her a little more but not too much. He's a guy of course he has things on his mind but he has no plans to induce something upon her that she doesn't want. When the time is right she'll tell him. Just having her here in his arms is more than enough for him. Louis smiles slightly pulling away from the kiss as he leans his forehead against hers opening his eyes. He grins and playfully kisses her nose. "My beautiful princess. Maybe one day you'll be my beautiful queen." He smiles and hugs her closely.

Natasha giggles slightly as he plays with her tongue pretty much surrendering to her. She finds it adorable that he doesn't always have to be the dominant one in situations like this. She grins playing with his tongue back a little as he plays with hers, thrusting her hips against him. She grins widely and moans a little underneath the kiss but nothing too intense. Not yet anyways.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Celina kisses him back, and closes her eyes. The kisses just seem more real if you close your eyes. But she opened them up. She puts her arms around him and move a little to get a better grip. She knows that he could be thinking about something more than just kissing like this, but she wasn't sure if she was ready or not. Maybe she was ready, but she doesn't know how to tell him. Perhaps he just needs to figure it out on his own. "And my beautiful prince." She replies with a smile and hugs him back.

Harry watches her play with his tongue and he moans, enjoying it. She probably loves the fact like he isn't being the dominant one, but instead she was the one to take the lead or do something first. She thrusts her hips against him and he thrusts his back, even stronger than when she did it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Louis smiles a little under the kiss as she wraps her arm around him getting a little closer so she cod have a better grip. He softly massages her sides with his thumbs as he looks at her and smiles when she hugs him back calling him her beautiful prince. He nuzzles her head a little and smiles. "So how was tonight for you beautiful?" He asks curious as to what she has to say about his antics and going about to surprise her like he did.

Natasha giggles as he moans enjoying it. He thrusts back against her when she thrusts against him but harder. She grins as she slowly starts to go down on him trailing kisses over his muscular torso as she reaches his v-lines playfully running her tongue along them as she slipped her fingers underneath the rim of his underwear smirking up at him as she proceeded to remove them.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Celina pulls away from the kiss and looks at him. She hugs him, tight, and like he was a teddy bear. Teddy bears are soft and cuddly and he was similar to that kind of thing. Of course he isn't a teddy bear, but that isn't the point. She smiles up at him and then cuddles with him. "Tonight was magical. Probably the best night I ever had. Thanks to you." She told him and kissed his cheek.

Harry watches her as she starts to head down towards his muscular torso and then reaches his v-lines which he didn't seem to mind at all. He took his tongue out of her mouth, but started to kiss her neck. He came to the side of her neck where the love bites were, but he didn't put a new one because that would be too many love bites. He stopped for a moment, at the corner of his eye she was starting to pull off his underwear slowly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Louis smiles as she smiles at him cuddling into him. "Glad you had an amazing night beautiful, you deserve the world. If you ever want or need anything you don't have to hesitate to ask me. I promise I'll give you anything you want." He smiles at her hugging her closely to him. She kisses him on the cheek and he smiles kissing her on the head.

Natasha smiles looking up at him, waiting for his approval before she actually took them off teasing him a little bit as she ran her tongue over his toned stomach, teeth just barely grazing in a playful manner. "You know I want you Styles." She grins looking up at him, wanting to tease him even more.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Celina cuddles his arm and looks up at him, and gives him a small smile. "I'll let you know if I ever need anything. The same goes for you too, Lou." She thinks about what he said. Anything? Anything. Yes anything. She could ask him to do anything, but she had no idea what she could ask at the moment. Perhaps later she would have something.

Harry smirks at her as she slides off the underwear completely. He licks his lips and when your dick is showing you never know what the girl would do. He kisses her neck some more, but one of the kisses were bigger than the others. Then he stopped and stared at her. Yes, she wanted him. And he wants her. "I want you more."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next