Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Celina smiles and looks at him. She could see him a little better now, but it was still pretty pitch black in the room. She wasn't sure if she could even go back to bed. Louis could possibly make her fall asleep if he sings to her. "Just try to forget about that, dream. It's not important." She says with another smile as she touches his face softly as he calls her beautiful. "Thank you, Louis. I hope you know that you're handsome. No, more like hot." She giggles and kisses him back as he then leans his forehead on hers.

Harry laughs. "I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one." He starts to sing and kisses her cheek, playfully. "By the way you're that girl if you didn't know." He flips his hair and laughs again. She tickles his sides and he couldn't help it, but laugh. "Nat-" He tries to say her full name, but fails. He kisses her again, only a few times before pulling away. "It's possible." He says, and she hides again. "Natasha, you know I hate when you hide, but it is cute though." He bit his lip.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Louis smiles as he pulls away from Celina, cuddling her into him. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me," he whisper songs to her, taking her hand in his. "But bare this in mind it was meant to be," he smiles. "And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." He looks at her gently brushing a strand of fallen hair back behind her ears. "I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs," he playfully runs his hand down to her thighs gently rubbing circles into the backs of them before returning around her midsection. "The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, but I'll love them endlessly." He smiles a gently kisses her forehead.

Natasha smiles and blushes. "You're the one." She giggles a little looking at him, her eyes sparkling as she looks into his. He laughs and attempts to say her name but fails, kissing her a few more times before pulling away. "Is not." She giggles a little. "I love it when you get mad because you're so fucking hot. You are hot anyways, but it's adorable watching you pout and everything." She smiles uncovering herself to look at him. Playfully poking him in the cheek. "What rhymes with hug me?" She giggles teasingly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Celina smiled again and it was so late, but she didn't care if she was still up for another hour or so. She was a little tired, but she was trying to not think about it. He cuddled her into him and she yawns as he starts to sing Little Things to her. This was the first time he ever sang to her since they saw each other and started to date. She knew that he was a good singer, well, yeah, because he's a band with four other lads. It would make sense. She closes her eyes and let his beautiful voice ring into her ears. It was so beautiful, he was beautiful, the night was beautiful, nothing could get better than this.

Harry smiles and hugs her. "Oh, I thought it was someone else," He joked and smirked. He was only kidding of course, but he likes to joke around sometimes. It makes it more interesting and fun. He bites his lip again when she tells him it's hot when he gets mad. He doesn't usually get mad, but there's always something that makes you so angry that you start to burst. "Erm, thanks, babe. I bet you're hot when you're mad as well. How come I haven't seen that yet?" He says, as she uncovers herself and he smiles. "Babe, you should know what rhymes with that. I know that's from that song." He laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Louis smiles as he continues tossing to Celina, holding her in his arms as he finishes singing, hugging her gently into him. "I love you my beautiful little lady." He smiles kissing her on the head as he cuddles into her. "It's nearly 6 am babe." He whisper talks. "I have no where to be tomorrow so we should sleep in." He smiles a little cradling her as he closes his eyes, but doesn't fall asleep just yet. He smiles a little, still not fully believing that this is all real and that he really did just lose his virginity to his lifelong crush.

Natasha giggles a little. "Well maybe it's because you don't make me mad at all, and because you're so perfect that it's impossible to actually get mad at you." She pokes his nose and smiles. "Just say it, Harry." She pouts and giggles a little kissing him on the lips as she wraps her arms around his neck, playfully tugging at his curls. It probably feels a little weird to him and he probably wonders why she does it a lot but she loves playing with his brown curls.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Celina opens her eyes as he finishes singing to her. Him singing to her can make her sleep faster than a lullaby, but you can't go wrong on those either. She hugs him back as he hugs her. She wished she could rewind and hear him sing the whole song again, but unfortunately that isn't possible. "I love you too, my very handsome boy." She says and kisses his lips, gently and softly as she closes her eyes again to enjoy it. She opens them back up to see his beautiful face. "Yeah, let's go to bed." She says and lays down, and looked over to him who was closing his eyes. "Louis, I had fun tonight," She laughed and closed her eyes, but didn't fall asleep yet. There was too much to think about.

Harry laughed. "True, but there has to be one thing I do that gets on your nerves. You don't have to like everything about a guy." He looked at her and flipped his hair. You can be in love with a person, but that doesn't mean you like everything they do, say, wear, etc. "I won't say it," He teases her. "I guess you have to stay curious." He chuckled. He kisses her back and she plays with his curls. He didn't understand why she plays with it a lot, but that didn't stop him from loving the kiss. As long as she doesn't pull on his curls too hard then it's fine if she does it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Louis smiles as Celina mentions tonight. "I did too babe. I had a ton if fun tonight. I'm really glad I didn't hurt you and that you liked it as much as I did." He smiles and kisses her on the cheek before resting his head besides hers on his pillow, again cuddling with her. He lightly twirls her hair around his finger before his hand lets the strands go as it rests on her back. "Maybe we can do it again sometime," he whispers, half asleep. Eyes still closed as he starts to think about it all over again.

Natasha smiles a little looking at him. "Hmm, I know I don't have to like everything that you do, but I can't think of something that I don't like right now really..." She mumbles a little looking at him. "Hmm, I guess I'm insecure when it comes to you talking about my... Breasts." She blushes slightly. "I don't know I just feel really awkward and it embarrasses me a little but I mean it doesn't make me mad." She shrugs.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Celina sighs as she was about to fall asleep, but Louis's voice made her stay up. Even having his voice as her ringtone could keep her up. Perhaps she could do this, pick a One Direction song, but put one of his solos has her ringtone. "I don't think you could even have hurt me if you try. I mean there's guys out there that would just go all the way until the girl hits her climax and well, hurt her. But you aren't like those guys so you don't have to worry. I love you and goodnight." She kisses his cheek. "Yeah, I would love to." She says and falls asleep.

Harry nods and listens to her speak. Usually guys are always interested in girl's breasts, but it's not like he is obsessed with talking about it. "I'm sorry if I made you insecure before, babe. Perhaps I could lighten on that a bit. But those breasts..." He trails off and stares at them, but doesn't say anything more. Sometimes being a pervert has its advantages and also disadvantages.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Louis smiles listening to her voice as he drifts farther and farther into sleep, this time the nightmares did not come back though. He had a lovely dream about him and Celina. He and her were walking hand and hand along the beach, a while from now. He had the perfect day planned as he looks at her, lifting her up in his arms twirling her around before setting her down. Saying a few words before he gets on one knee he smiles up at her. The day that he makes her his forever.

Natasha giggles a little, lightly pushing him on the shoulder playfully. "I've gotten used to it now and it doesn't bother me as much anymore." She giggles a little more when he stares at them. "You're such a perv babe, but you're a really really got perv." She smiles kissing him on the lips playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Celina turns to the other side to face Louis. He was fast asleep. Hopefully no more nightmares and that everything is good. She smiled and then turned back around. She starts to dream about Louis and her having sex again. He may be dreaming about something else probably, but she just can't read his mind. That would be cool, however, if you only could.

Harry bit his lip and looks at her. He pushes her back, but it wasn't her shoulder. Two can play at this game. "Oh, that's good then. I don't want you to ever think I only care about your breasts even though they are something alright." He laughed, pretty much getting full of himself. He didn't want to look embarrassing so he decided to lighten up a bit. "You can call me Mr. Perv." He laughed and flipped his hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Louis smiles turning slightly in his sleep, unaware of his actions as he wraps his arm around her, accidentally touching her boob in the process. He stirrs slightly, not waking up as he moves a little under the covers to situate himself again, his mind still off in that other distance world dreaming about him and Celina. A little child appears on the sand next to them, its a girl, a few years later the little girl is a bit older now as another child appears, another little girl running along the beach together with Celina.

Natasha giggles a little watching him as he flipped his hair. "If you're Mr.Perv, I'd be glad to be called Mrs.Perv." She winks at him and smiles, running her hand along his chest, and over his shoulder, before down towards his privates and his ass. She playfully gives him a little buck with her hips, looking at him as she bit her lip. It's been a few hours since he actually was inside of her, but just having him over her feels good too.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Celina kept on dreaming about having sex again with Louis. Louis's dream may be more realistic then hers, but that doesn't matter. She starts to moan when he didn't know what he was doing and touched her boob. She didn't exactly know what to do because it's a little awkward for her, but she moved his hand hopefully he wouldn't mind.

Harry smiles and kisses her lips, gently. "I would like it if you were my Mrs. Perv." He winks at her and then chuckles. She starts to move her hand on his chest, then to his shoulder, then down to his privates and ass. He licks his lips once she was around his privates and ass. It felt so good. Like, too good to be true.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:18 pm

*Louis Asleep*

Natasha giggles a little and smiles at him. The way he licks his lips when she was close to his privates, she smiles before kissing him on the lips again, playfully squeezing his ass, before running her hand down his thigh to his privates. Pumping at his private, with her hand as she deepens the kiss. Her hand moving up and down.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:27 pm

*Celina sleeping*

Harry smiles back at her and kisses her back, making the kiss deeper and deeper each time. She squeezes his ass and he lets out a small moan. Perhaps she could make him scream again like the last few times. He knows that she loves to hear him scream. She pumps at his private and he closes his eyes, enjoying the moment.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:35 pm

*louis still sleeping*

Natasha moans quietly as he makes the kiss deeper and deeper, also deepening the kiss every time he makes it deeper. He lets out a small moan as she squeezes his ass and she smirks proudly at herself, still kissing him. She closes her eyes when he closes his, and keeps on working at his privates, before reaching for his ass again. Smacking it harder than before.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:31 pm

*Celina is still sleeping*

Harry keeps on making the kiss deeper and deeper each time he kisses her. Kissing her was like a gift for his lips. For her it would be the other way around. She smirks when she hears his moan and he bet that she was going to try to get him to scream like the old times. But she does. She kept on working on his private and then smacked his ass harder this time. He screams this time, but it wasn't as loud as one of the previous times.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:34 am

*asleep*

Natasha grins, simultaneously pulling away from the kiss, looking into his eyes, biting her bottom lip. "I know you can scream louder babe." She giggles, kissing him again, before smacking him on the ass. At first she was afraid of hurting him, but it seems like nothing can hurt him so she does it a little harder than usual, giggling a little as she playfully runs her tongue along his bottom lip.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:17 pm

*Still sleeping*

Harry kisses her more before she pulled away. He bites his lip and smirks as he looks at her. "Hm." Was all he said. He knew that he could scream louder, but it's something if she can smack his ass harder. She kisses him again before smacking his ass. Then she smacks his ass harder than usual. It made him scream so loud, like louder than he ever did. Perhaps if there was anyone on the moon right now, then that person would hear it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:36 pm

*Sleep*

Natasha giggles a little as he pulls away. Just him saying 'hm' is hot. She groans slightly, as he screams louder than before. "Lets hope the neighbors don't think I'm murdering you." She giggles looking at him, as she kisses him on the neck, tongue running along the side of his neck, up to the back of his ear, before she kisses down his jaw line, finding his lips again. Kissing him playfully, and deeply.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:56 pm

*Sleeping*

Harry looks at her and licks his lips after the screaming episode was done for now. She could make him scream louder than anything in this world probably. Oh, that is what sex can do. "I'll make sure they don't. Maybe they will think it's only sex." He winks at her, and lets her do as she pleases. She kisses him on the neck and then shortly after her tongue appears. He could careless what she was doing to him, it was for enjoyment.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Louis turns slightly in his sleep, stirring a little bit, but not fully waking up. Feeling around to make sure Celina was still beside him, he cuddles into her again, cautious of where his hand goes since he's now at least halfway alert of his surroundings as he nuzzles into the back of her neck, closing his eyes again, falling back asleep.

Natasha giggles looking at him. "Knowing you, they're probably used to it." She winks at him and smirks a little, before kissing him on the lips again, arms wrapping loosely around his neck as she playfully, rubs her foot against his lower leg, giggling slightly, before licking his bottom lip, asking for entrance.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Celina hears him turning in his sleep, but she didn't react to it in anyway. She's a heavy sleeper, like nothing wakes her up, but maybe there could be something that could. It may be close to morning, she could open her eyes and look out the window, but she was too lazy and tired. Instead she just kept on sleeping, but didn't know what she was doing as she moved closer to Louis and was literally cuddling him.

Harry laughs. "I bet they are or annoyed by it. Either one." He smirks right back at her and then smiles. He kisses her back, and putting his hands on her waist. She rubs her foot against his leg and he bit his lip, looking at her. She licks his bottom lip to ask for entrance. He lets her go inside by opening up his mouth.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:03 pm

*Louis Asleep Again*

Natasha giggles a little, playfully exploring his mouth with her tongue, teasingly him a little bit as she closes her eyes wanting to enjoy it. Once against fisting his hair with her fingers playfully, as she kisses him deeper and deeper, but making sure not to choke him. She giggles a little, smiling underneath the kiss.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:30 pm

*Celina is sleeping*

Harry lets her explore his mouth and enjoy it as he was just watching her do all of that. She teases him by closing her eyes to just enjoy the moment. He sighs and asked if his tongue could have entry also. He kisses her, and then starts to make it deeper and deeper.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:37 pm

*Sleep*

Natasha nods, allowing Harry to have entry, kissing him deeper and deeper each time. She opens her eyes simultaneously to look at the clock from the corner of her eyes. 6am. She closes her eyes slightly, growing a little bit tired, but not tired enough to actually stop making out with Harry. She'll just wait until he gets tired.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:47 pm

*Sleep*

Harry enters her mouth and starts to explore. He goes from both of the sides of her mouth, but not down her throat to choke her or something like that. He started to french kiss her like the old times. He realized that she was looking at the clock and she closes her eyes, maybe seeming a little tired. To be honest he wasn't really that tired at all.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next