Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

4 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Harry rolled his eyes. "I wanna bet..." He starts to get really mad.

Sarah giggled.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Dakota

I smiled,"Calm down, I'm joking. Sorry Harry." I turned around and talked to the other boys.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 14 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Harry calmed down, and glared at Dakota.

Sarah put a hand on Harry's shoulder. "It's okay now Hazza."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Dakota

"What?" I asked. "I dont think he likes me." I told the others

"He gets like that" Zayn said.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Harry looked down at her. "Thanks." He kisses her on the cheek.

Sarah blushed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Dakota

"Awww" I said.

"Harry is in loovveee" Louis joked.

"MmmHmmm" Niall argeed.

"Shhh!" Liam looked at us.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Harry pretended that he didn't hear that, but really he did. He smiled at Sarah.

Sarah smiled back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Dakota

I texted Devin - "Your sister is in love with Harry! He might like her too!" - I laughed once the boys started laughing.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Devin heard his phone beep and it was from Dakota. He read it, and then laughed after. "Oh tell me something that I don't know. She's only 14."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Dakota

"Ummm, I got nothing.." I texted back.

"Stop staring!" I told the other boys, and they turned around.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Devin laughed. "I thought so."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Dakota

"Sarah, we should get going." I walked near them, I nudged Harry and pointed at my phone, trying to tell him to give Sarah his number.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Sarah gave a puppy face. Knowing her, she could stay here forever.

Harry nodded, and wrote his number down. "Sarah, here's my number. Text or call anytime. See you again I hope." He smiles and kissed her on the cheek again.

Sarah couldn't believe that she was holding Harry's number in her hand. "Oh my gosh. Thanks Harry. I hope I see you again."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Dakota

"Come on" I smiled, and was putting the other boys number in my hand.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Sarah didn't want to leave, and she hugged Harry goodbye.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Dakota

I smiled and saw the other boys looking at me, "Group hug!" I hugged the other boys and they all hugged me back.

"Your brother will be wondering whats taking us so long" I laughed.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Sarah glared at her. "I don't care. I'm in love here."

Harry heard her mention "in love" and he chuckled.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Dakota

"Oh sorry, lovebird." I winked, "Maybe I should leave you here to live with them." I joked, I hope she didn't think I was serious.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Sarah giggled. "You know I would love that."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Dakota

"Haha, I probaley shouldn't." I smiled, "We can stay a bit longer."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Sarah smiled. "Thank you!" She hugged her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Dakota

"No problem" I smiled, and sat down near the boys, "What's Up?"

"Nothing much, exept maybe Harry." Louis stared at him.

"Yep, he is very busy." Niall joked.

"Be nice you two!" I elbowed Louis and Niall.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Harry glared at them, but he tried to not listen. "Are they still talking about me, Sarah?" He looked at them.

Sarah nodded. They were. "I suppose."

Harry sighed. "I don't blame them."

Sarah smiled. "Do you usually do this with girls when you meet them?"

Harry nodded. "I guess, but you are different."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Dakota

'Alright boys, leave the couple alone" I told them, Niall looked at his phone, and I felt mine buzz.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Harry smiled. "Do you want to ask me any questions?"

Sarah didn't have any questions to ask. She already knows like everything about him. "Ask me something."

Harry nodded. "Um, your favorite color? Movie?"

Sarah replied, "Favorite color is blue and favorite movie is the Titanic."

Harry smiled. "The Titanic is my favorite movie."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next