Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

4 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by iBosco- Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Dakota

"Ready to go" I asked her glancing at Devin.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Sarah nodded. "Yeah. She turns to look at Devin.

Devin glares at Dakota.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 13 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Dakota

"Alright, let's go." I told her.

"Bye Devin" I smiled.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Sarah nodded. "Okay. Bye Devin."

Devin hugged Sarah. "Have fun. Be good."

Sarah pushed him away. "Oh please. I'll be good."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Dakota

I got into the car, "Who is your favorite?" I asked.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Sarah got in the car with her. "Harry. Who is yours?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Dakota

"Harry and Niall, I sort of like Zayn too." I started driving.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Sarah got a little mad when she said Harry, but then she ignored it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Dakota

"We are here." I walked in with Sarah, and there was only 2 people left.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Sarah got really excited to meet them, and she walked out of the car.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Dakota

The other two left, I walked with with Sarah.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Sarah looked up at Dakota. She was much taller than her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Dakota

I nudged Sarah, "Hi".
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Sarah nudged her back. "Hi."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Dakota

"Go meet Harry" I whispered to her.

"Hi Harry." I put Sarah near him, "That's Sarah.", I went to go see Niall and Louis.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Sarah smiled, and she was staring at him. "Hey Harry."

Harry smiled and looked at her. "Hey babe. How can I help you?"

Sarah was fidgeting a little, but she couldn't help it. "An autograph and picture?"

Harry nodded, and did as she said.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Dakota

"Hi" I said to Niall.

"Hey, What's your name?" He replied

"Dakota." I told him.

"Beautiful name." He signed my CDs', and winked. I read it and saw his number, I blushed.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem." Niall told me. I got it signed by everyone wand then waited for Harry, I kept glancing at Niall.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Harry smiled, and looked at her. "What's your name and age?"

Sarah giggled. "Sarah and 14."

Harry smiled still. "Nice name."

Sarah didn't know what else to say. She wanted to touch his hand and so she did.

Harry looked at their hands, but he didn't care.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Dakota

I saw Harry and Sarah, Zayn and Louis started talking about it.

"Dont't distrub them!" I whispered.

"Harry's got a girlfriend." Louis whispered.

I laughed.. "Yeah" Niall added.

"Agreed." Liam added.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:20 pm

lol xD

Sarah smiled. "Um, Harry..."

Harry was too interested in her, but she was only 14. "You want me to..." He trailed off.

Sarah shaked her head. She loved all the attention. "No, it's fine."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Dakota

Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn started laughing, only I could hear and them, I laughed a little and looked at Harry.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Harry looked at his bandmates. He didn't get why they were starring at him. "Why are you starring?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Dakota

"They arn't staring at you.." I looked around,"There looking at that car." It was a nice sports cars.

"Thanks.." Louis and Zayn whispered.

"Nice save!" Niall whispered back.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Harry rolled his eyes, and looked at the car. "I bet you weren't." He laughed, and started to talk to Sarah again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Dakota

I decided to speak up, "How much do you want to bet?" I smiled, and the other boys laughed.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next