Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

5 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Karmin: I smile at him, gracefully standing up and stretching. "Hmm." I think for a moment. What does Niall like to eat? Nandos? Why not? I look at him, and smile. "Nandos?" I ask quietly. Genivieve and Liam sitting on the couch. I trusted Genivieve not to do anything I wouldn't approve of.

Bo: "Psh, no." I laugh at myself, and look towards his direction again. "You said you can get what you want, so I'm not giving you what you want. Let's see how you like me then," I wink at him, and laugh turning my head to see Louis and Eleanor leaving the room. I smile and watch them. They are so perfect together.

Veronica: I walk out of the bathroom quickly, noticing the girls left. I quickly spot them over with Zayn. My face reddens, and my fists clench. I notice he's uncomfortable and they're all over him. I walk over towards them, putting my hand on the one to his left and turning her to look at me. "Who do you think you are?" I hiss at her. "Get off of him!" I push my way through them, wrapping my arm around his waist. One of the girls look at Zayn, "Zayn baby, don't let her do this to us--" I cut her off, giving her a death glare. "Us? There was NEVER an 'us' between you two."

Genivieve: I smile as he shifts, picking myself up off of him, so he can get comfortable. I smile at him while he shifts, and gently cuddle back into him. I was warmer now, and I decided to make him warmer, seeing as how his hands were really cold. I take his hand in mine and kiss it gently.

Louis: I smile climbing into bed next to her, pulling her close to me. "So, do you think Harry and Bo are cute together?" I chuckle a little. Harry really liked Bo, I could tell. I look at Eleanor, and brush a piece of her hair behind her ear. She is so delicate and beautiful.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 31 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Niall smiled and stood up with her. When she mentioned Nandos, his eyes lighted up and he started to laugh. That was his favorite place and having a girl that also liked that place or at least suggested it, then that's just amazing. "Yes! Wanna go now?"

Harry chuckled and rolled his eyes a little. What made her so perfect? Even though she didn't want "it" it still made him be all over her. He was in love with her, but maybe that was obvious to her. Either way, it's sorta easy anyway to know if he liked someone. "It's hard to not like you when you don't want 'it.'" He laughed and flipped his hair.

Zayn smiled when he noticed Veronica coming out of the bathroom and then walking over to him. He felt comfortable around her while the girls were making him feel uncomfortable. He would never date these girls or any girls that are similar to them. "Veronica! Finally you're here. These girls were all over me." He gave both of the girls a look, and then rolled his eyes.

Liam was now feeling comfortable when he was finished moving himself around to where it was more comfortable. It was important to feel comfortable because you wouldn't not to, right? He looked over at her as she took his hand and kissed it. It felt nice and he smiled.

Eleanor looks at him as he climbs into bed with her. She smiled, and moved a bit closer towards him. She gave him a little look when he asked her the question. They did look cute together, but Bo had this thing about her that made her different from other girls. Could that be why Harry liked her so much? "Yeah, they are very cute. Bo is different from other girls and I think that is why Harry likes her."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Karmin: "Of course, silly!" I laugh and ruffle his hair, and look at him. He is so cute. Like a baby, but he's not a baby. Unless..you could consider him my baby. I like how he can be himself around me and I can be myself around him. It felt great to have someone to trust. He is mine, and I'm his.

Bo: I stick my tongue out at him. "Who said I didn't want it?" I raised my eyebrows challengely at him and laugh. "I just said, I'm going to be hard to get, but you practically already got me so.." I turn my head. "Starting now." I laugh at myself. I seemed like such a child, but at the same time I couldn't help it. I loved messing with Harry.

Veronica: I give the girls a death glare. "Leave now." I point towards the door to them, grabbing Zayn's arm. "You're mine." I smile and kiss him on the cheek. The girls just scoff at us, and turn to leave, muttering words that I couldn't understand. I look back to Zayn grabbing the popcorn and my coke. "Ready to go?"

Genivieve: I smile up at him, and kiss him on the cheek. "Are you warm enough yet?" I rub his hands lightly with mine, holding him closely to me. I loved him more than anything. I pull the blanket closer around us, not so much to keep my warmth, but to help Liam get his back. Now that I am warm, he should be warm too.

Louis: I kiss her on the forhead, before resting my forehead against hers. "I guess so.." I trail off looking into her eyes. "But you are different too. Not the Bo type of different, but your own type of different. And I love that." I kiss her again, wrapping an arm around her waist and burying my face in her neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Niall smiled and chuckled a little. She was so cute in every way. Does she think he is cute? Probably a lot of people do. "Then let's get going!" He said to her, and looked over at Liam for a moment before he looked back at her.

Harry smirked and rolled his eyes. There was something about Bo that made him love her even more. He kinda figured that she always turns him on. "So you do want it?" He asked her, and crossed his arms, looking at her. He knew that she was playing hard to get the whole entire time and it was fun in a way to go back and forth like this. "It's hard not to get you with this face and this hair flip." He flips his hair and chuckles.

Zayn looked at the girls, smirked, and then watched them walk off. He noticed they were saying something, but he couldn't get the words. They didn't matter to him. Veronica only cared. "Yes, I'm ready. Let's go." He says.

Liam smiles and nods. He was feeling really warm and her warmth of her hands made his hands feel really warm. "Yes, I am. And are you?" He asked, planting a kiss on her cheek.

Eleanor blushes and then smiles. He was the sweetest guy alive. "Aww Louis that is so sweet. I love you." She kisses his cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Karmin: I smile and grab his wrists, opening the door. My stomach rumbles and I try to place my hand over it, but it doesn't help. I blush and look at Niall. "Told you I'm hungry." I laugh and walk out to the car, opening the passangers side. "You can drive." I threw him the keys, climbing in.

Bo: I laugh and roll my eyes. "And you call Zayn, vain." I run my hand through my hair as I laugh, pushing it back. He was so adorable, and he could win me over just by saying anything, but I needed to play hard to get. I know he likes challenges, and if he likes me enough he'll keep the challenge. Right?

Veronica: I smile as we walk into the movie theater. I pick a seat towards the back corner, and climb in. Nobody else was in the theater yet. We still had about 30 minutes until the movie actually started so I decided to try to make small talk. I look at Zayn and cross my legs. "So, this movie sounds pretty good, huh?" I laughed at how pathetic I sounded.

Genivieve: I lay my head on his shoulder, smiling and blushing after he kisses my cheek. "Much, warmer." I wrap my arm around his torso, pulling myself closer to him, and kiss his jawline. I can't see how nobody could have liked him when he was younger. He's perfect, and he knows just how to treat a girl right. He's everything I've ever wanted.

Louis: I kiss her back, but on the lips. "I love you more." I hold her close to me, our bodies forming together perfectly. She's everything I've ever wanted and now that I have her I'm never going to let her go. She's mine and I'm hers. Forever and always.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Niall smiles and starts heading outside with her. He heard her stomach rumble and he chuckled a little, but didn't say anything about it. He was also hungry. He was always hungry, right? He walked towards the car as she opened up the passenger door. He caught the keys in his hands and he nodded as he went over to the driver's side. He gets in, and then puts in the key.

Harry chuckled. "I'm not really vain. You should see Zayn looking at himself through a mirror like everyday. Once you have done that come back to me and say that I'm not the vain one. People know me as the flirt if you know what I mean." He moves his eyebrows around a little and smirked.

Zayn follows her into the movie theater. He keeps on following her as he sits down at a seat. He grabs a little of the popcorn and starts eating. Nobody said he couldn't eat before the movie right? Then he took a quick sip of his drink as he was going to reply to Veronica's question. "Yeah it does," He replies.

Liam wraps his arm around her shoulder, and leans in closer and whispers this. "I love you." He says, and then kisses her cheek. She was so beautiful and he couldn't believe that he was spending this time with her.

Eleanor smiles and giggles a little. "No, I love you more." She puts her hand on his nose, and then after that, she kisses his nose. He was so perfect and beautiful in every way. He is hers and nobody is going to be his, but her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Karmin: I close the door and smile at Niall, buckling my seat belt. He starts the car and almost immediately I turn on the radio. I smile as a familiar tune floats through the car. "You dont know, you dont know your beautiful" I sing along, and blush. I hadn't really ever been very confident in singing around other people. I hardly ever even sang by myself.

Bo: I playfully punch him in the arm. "Don't do that to me," I laugh. I cautiously take my spot next to him on the couch. I put my legs over his, and lay back. "My foot rest." I laugh, and look at him smiling. I really didn't want to play hard to get with the boy who already won my heart, but I wanted to at the same time.

Veronica: I smile taking a drink of my coke and a bit of popcorn. "We can always get more." I laugh, eating the popcorn. I love movie theater popcorn. It may be a tad expensive, but I like it. I look at Zayn, sitting back in my chair, and resting my arms on my lap. "so..." I say to try to think of something to say, but I can't think of anything.

Genivieve: I look up at him, as he kisses my cheek, and I look into his eyes. "I love you too." I kiss him gently on the lips. My hands caressing and cupping his face as we kiss. I loved him more than anything. Whenever I am with him, it feels like time stops and it's just the two of us left on the earth.

Louis: I let out a little chuckle as she kisses my nose, after putting her hand on my nose. My eyes lighting up with love. She's so gorgeous, and I love her so much. "I love you more than anything on this entire earth." I give her a quick peck on the lips, and smile at her, looking into her eyes.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:59 am

Niall started the car and started driving down towards Nando's. He watched her turn on the radio and one of his songs popped up. He listened to her sing for a few minutes before he started joining in with her. He sang for a little bit until stopping. "You aren't a bad singer, Karmin," He told her with a smile.

Harry chuckled and said, "Ouch! That really hurts!" Really he was lying. It did not hurt him. He was only doing that so maybe she would come over and make it feel better. Or maybe it wouldn't be as hard and she would notice that he was only lying about it when she hit him. He watched her sit down next to him on the couch and then put her legs over his and then laid back. "Now I'm a table?" He asked, adding a laugh with a hair flip.

Zayn nodded and took a few more popcorn out of the bag. She was right. If we finished the bag we could always go get more. The only bad thing was we didn't want to miss any of the movie. "You are right," He says as he goes take a quick sip of his drink. After he did so, he looked up at her. He noticed she was having trouble coming up with what to say or ask him. "Having trouble asking me something?" He asked her.

Liam smiles and kisses her lips this time. She is so beautiful and he will always know that fact about her. Being here with her is like incredible and nobody, not one of his bandmates, can stop this moment. He was thinking of his song, Moments, and he sang it in his head. "You're beautiful. Always beautiful. Forever and forever." He says, smiling once again.

Eleanor smiles and watches him. He was so cute in every way and those are just a few reasons why she is in love with him. He didn't need anyone else, but Louis in her life! "Aw, Louis, I love you so much. You can make any girl love you with just saying that." She told him, and smiled when he kissed her lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Karmin: I blush turning my head to look out the window, before facing him again. I still blushed. "I didn't think I was, but it's just..I've never really sang in front of people. I hardly even sing by myself," I let out a sigh, and lean my head against my hand. My arm propped up on the window. I looked out at the scenery and smile. Today is going to be a good day. I can tell.

Bo: I lifted my head up and pointed. "Foot rest." I laughed, laying my head back down. "And stop being such a baby, I didn't hit you that hard!" I move my feet off his lap, and sit next to him, laughing. I bury my face in his neck and sigh. "Curse you for being so stinking irresistible." I mutter.

Veronica: I blush and hide my face in my hands, before looking at him again. "A little." I laugh at myself. I'm being so ridiculous around the guy I love. I should be able to think of something to say, but I just can't. I don't want to ask something completely stupid and get laughed at or anything, and besides the fact that I have no idea what to even ask, so. I'm stuck.

Genivieve: I smile at him and blush. "I love you so much, Liam James Payne. You are my world, the reason I'm breathing. I don't know what I'd do without you." I cuddle my head into his chest, and hold him close to me. I didn't want this night to end. Everything has been perfect. I had my first kiss in the rain with the guy I love, and everything. He's just completely amazing, and he could have any girl in this entire world, but he chooses me. I don't see how that's possible, but it happened so I should just be happy with what I've got right?

Louis: I mumble into her neck and smile. "But I don't want just any girl to love me. I want Eleanor Jane Calder." I kiss her neck lightly and chuckle. She's so perfect, and I tell her that everyday. I really hope she believes it, because she's just completely amazing.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Niall smiled as he looked over at her until looking back at the road. She was a pretty good singer. Some people are scared of singing in front of others. Isn't that how they start off? And then they become not scared near the end? "It's alright. Just don't feel scared to sing in front of me since I'm in a famous band and all."

Harry moved his legs around so he was now using her as a foot rest. He was now getting back at her when she was doing it to him. He rolled his eyes and then smirked when she made the comment about him being a baby. "I was only kidding, babe. It didn't hurt at all." He laughed and then flipped his hair.

Zayn laughed a little bit, but he understood why it was hard for her. It was probably hard thinking of question to ask a guy... a guy that is apart of a huge boy band. What would you ask a guy from a band anyways? "It's okay. Would it be better if I asked you something?" He asked, but it was more of an offering.

Liam smiles and kisses her lips, gently, and then hugs her tight. She was one of the greatest things that ever happened to him. He wasn't sure if this was better than being apart of a band. So, maybe this was second, and then being apart of a huge boy band and doing it with the rest of his bandmates. That is something everyone would dream of doing, but he was lucky to get the opportunity to even do this. And doing it with Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Niall. He is just honored to work with some amazing guys that are now his best friends. But his girlfriend is just another amazing thing in his life. He means so much to her. He pulls away from the hug and then kisses her on the cheek.

Eleanor listens to him mumble something into her neck. She smiles. She wanted to also love him only, Louis William Tomlinson. Not anyone else, but him. And he only wanted to love me, Eleanor Jane Calder. "And I only want to love you," She told him, smiling, and then giggling.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Karmin: I laugh and hit his arm playfully, but lightly. "Haha, conceited much?" I joke, and turn my head to look out the window. "It's not that. It's just. I've never really been known as much of a singer, and the only time I ever really sang was church when I was younger, and once on Christmas. That's about it." I bite my lip and look out the windshield leaning my head back against the seat and letting out a deep breath.

Bo: I glare at his feet now resting on me. "Think you're so funny, don't you Styles?" I laugh, pushing his feet off of me. I walk over and sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You know I can't resist you with that hair flip," I whisper into his ear and smile. I lay my head down on his shoulder. It was too hard playing hard to get with him. He was just. Perfect.

Veronica: I look at him and smile. "Doesn't matter to me." I blush and look at the ground for a second, before bringing my eyes back up to look into his. I wasn't sure what he was going to ask, but for him I'd be willing to answer anything. Anything at all. I smile at him. "You don't have to if you don't want to. We can just have a random conversation." I laugh at myself.

Genivieve: I smile and look into his eyes after we pull away from the hug. Everything was perfect, he was perfect. I loved Liam James Payne forever and always. "So, when are you boys going on tour? You've been here for nearly a week now." I look at his lips, biting mine quickly before looking back up to his eyes. I smile up at him, and rest my head on his shoulder. We had both warmed up by now, and we were just cuddling.

Louis: I wrap my arm around her waist, and bring her closer to me. "I don't ever want to let you go. You're perfect, and everything I've ever dreamed of in a girl. You're mine, hopefully forever." I smile into her, breathing in the scent of her hair. It smelled of strawberries. I loved strawberries.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Niall looked at her and started to feel a little sorry for her. He wasn't sure if he really should, but he isn't known as the sensitive one of the group. More of the cute one of the group. "You should try singing more. But if you want." He says, and then looked back at the road. Sometimes he feels so awkward and didn't know what to say.

Harry chuckled and flipped his hair again. He knew she liked it. Nobody can not resist his hair flip or anything that has to do with his hair. "Well, I don't know. Do you think I'm funny? Oh, wait, that's Louis's job." He laughed, and then when she put his legs down he put them back up. He leaned in and kissed her lips and then pulled away. He whispers into her ear, "I love you." He says, and smiles.

Zayn looked at her as he thought of a question to ask. He knew what kind of questions Harry would ask girls, but he isn't Harry. He's Zayn. He sighed, as he ate more popcorn and sipped his drink. "Do you like my tattoos?" He asked, looking over at her as he waited for a response. He wasn't completely sure what she was going to say so it was more of a mystery for him.

Liam smiled and pulled away from the hug. He looked into her eyes and they were so beautiful. He couldn't stop. They were just perfect. When she asked him the question, he stopped staring and looked at her. "Soon hopefully. I hope I can bring you along. You will like that, would you?" He asked. Of course she would. Anyone would be happy enough to come on tour with the famous boy band in the world.

Eleanor smiles and blushes. He was everything she ever wanted in a guy and now she has found the one, she didn't know what to do. He was so perfect and cute in every way. Anyone would be lucky to be in my position right now. She's looking at the most handsome guy in the world. "I feel the same way about you, Louis," She says, and kisses his cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Karmin: I smile and blush. "Nah..I'm not that good." I look at the ground. I really wasn't sure if I was or not. I didn't think I was, but maybe I am. I listen to the radio as Lights by Ellie Goulding comes on, and I smile, singing along to it. Why not start now? "You show the lights that stop me turn to stone..."

Bo: I laugh and kiss him back. "I love you too, Styles." I nestled into his neck, smiling. I tried playing hard to get, but failed miserably. You try playing hard to get with Harry Styles! It's not as easy as it looks! I giggle at myself, and kiss his neck, lightly sucking on the skin. I smile tugging on his loosely fallen curls a bit.

Veronica: "I absolutely love them. You know I'm thinking about getting a tattoo myself," I smile looking into his eyes. "I'm just not sure what to get yet, maybe you could help me. You seem to be the tattoo master." I giggle, and take his hand in mine. "Even if I didn't like them, I'd still like you." I whispered into his ear.

Genivieve: I laugh at myself, and decide Let's mess with him for a second, see how he reacts. I look at him, and smile. "I don't know, maybe." I shrugged my shoulders. "You guys have a lot going for you, I'd just hold you back." I rested my head on his shoulder, looking up at him, and smiled. I bit my tongue to keep from saying something while I'm supposed to be toying with him.

Louis: I smile and cuddle into her, nuzzling her neck with my forhead. I run my hand down her back, and rest it at the very end, pulling her close to me. I smile and lightly suck the skin on her neck, not hard, but just enough to leave a little mark and smirk.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:19 am

Niall smiled and watched her blush. She was so beautiful when she blushed or did anything. He listened as the radio changed the song and it was now Lights. He knew this song, but let her sing it. She was actually pretty good and he kept on listening to her.

Harry wraps his arm around her, and pulls her into him, closer. She was so beautiful and he really loves her. He did like when she does play hard to get, but he likes it more when she doesn't. She doesn't have to play hard to get to make him love her. He already loves her so much. He watches her kiss his neck and then suck onto his skin. He chuckles, and kisses her neck lightly. "Bo, wanna go up to my room?" He asked.

Zayn smiled when she mentioned that she also wanted a tattoo. That is pretty good news for him, he thinks. "Well, I will be glad to help you pick a tattoo. Do you have any ideas?" He asked, and looked down as she took his hand and now they were holding hands together. He smiled again and kissed her cheek.

Liam shakes his head and looks at her. It would be really fun to bring someone on the tour with him. Maybe all the boys should so they wouldn't miss their girlfriends too much. "No, I bet you can come along if the boys say yes. I bet the boys would bring their girlfriends along too." He told her, and kissed her cheek.

Eleanor smiles as she watches his every move. She loves him so much that he can do whatever he pleases to do. As long as she loves him, then it's alright. She moves a little closer and plants a kiss on his neck, lightly, and then she pulls away, and giggles.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Karmin: I blush and turn away from him as I sang, looking out the window. I stopped singing after the first chorus and shuffled my feet on the ground. I'm not the best singer, and Niall could beat me by a landslide if he tried singing, seeing how he is the famous one. I bite my lip and force a small smile onto my lips, looking up at him sheepishly.

Bo: I smile and nestle my head into his neck, quietly whispering. "Only if you carry me," I giggle to myself, and wrap my arms around his neck. I breathe in his scent. He smells so good, and he's all mine. I love him with everything I have. I never want to lose him, he's my one and only. I honestly didn't like playing hard to get with him, because he had already won me, and it's really hard to play with him. He's just so...so...so attractive and irresistible.

Veronica: I blush as he kisses my cheek, and smile at him. I rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb, lightly tracing circles into it. "Well..I'm not exactly sure. I wanted to get something like a rose, or a butterfly. Something pretty and meaningful, really," I smile at him, leaning closer.

Genivieve: I sigh and cave in. I smile at him, and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. "Fine, I'll go." I smile and kiss his cheek. He's so perfect, how could I say no? Especially if the lads all bring their girlfriends. I couldn't just let Liam suffer without me, and to be honest. I don't know how I'll survive without him. He's changed my life in ways I never thought was possible.

Louis: I smile as she giggles and kiss her on the nose. "You're so adorable when you giggle," I look into her eyes, and kiss her softly on the lips. I pull her body into mine, fiddling with one of the belt loops on the back of her jeans that she was now wearing, tugging at it slightly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Niall looked over at her singing and then he watched as she stopped. He wondered why she stopped, but it didn't matter. He still thought she was a good singer, maybe not the best, but at least he thinks that. She probably did know he would be the better singer than her since he was a famous singer, but that doesn't really matter either.

Harry looked at her and gave out a laugh. It was hard to not look at her because she's so beautiful. "Alright, babe. I'll carry you." He said, standing up, and picked her up, started walking towards his room. She was a little heavy, but it didn't bother him because he can handle it. He kisses her cheek and walks up the stairs.

Zayn looked at her and thought about what she could want before she replied. When she did so, he thought they were pretty good ideas. "Those would be cute. I'm not saying you should, but like you could get one saying my name." He laughed a little.

Liam smiled when she finally gave in and said yes. After she did, he kissed her lips and then pulled away. He knew she would give in and say yes. It would be hard to not to. "Great. I know you would give in." He told her, and hugged her tight, but not too tight to squeeze her.

Eleanor smiles, and giggles once again when he kisses her on the nose. "Thank you Lou. You know, you're adorable when you do everything." She leans in and kisses his cheek and then pulls away looking into his beautiful eyes. She looks at him, glaring a bit when he was tugging at her belt loop on her jeans. "Lou, what are you doing?" She laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 pm

((Where were they going again??))
Karmin: I smile and look at Niall, blushing still. "Niall, did you ever get worried that you weren't good enough when you first auditioned for the X-Factor?" I turn to face the windshield again, before biting my lip and looking back up at him. His blonde hair perfectly aligned and his beautiful blue eyes sparkling.

Bo: I giggle and kick my feet around in the air playfully. I knew I was a little heavy, but I wasn't obese or even fat, but everybody's heavy, right? I smile closing my eyes and hiding into his neck. I wrap my small arms, compared to his they're small, around him, holding him closely as we walk up the stairs. Well, he was walking, I was just being carried.

Veronica: I smile and consider his tattoo idea for a second. "What about..two doves. Carrying a ribbon like banner, with your name on it?" I look at him, and bite my lip. I thought it sounded cute, if not adorable. I just hope he did too. I wanted it to be perfect, and I prayed we'd never seperate, so why not? He was mine and I was his.

Genivieve: I bury my head into his chest, and hug him back. He knows I couldn't say no and I couldn't. I smile at him, "You're so perfect. Why are you so perfect?" I kiss him on the cheek, and blush, burying my head back into his chest, and sighing happily. He's so perfect.

Louis: I blush, and kiss her neck lightly, before looking into her eyes. I kiss her gently on the lips and unwrap my finger from her belt loop, resting my hand on her thigh. I smile, everything she does is so perfect. Whenever she says my name my tongue gets tied and the words don't come out the way I want them to.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:40 pm

(Nandos :3)

Niall was shocked by her question. He didn't know what to say. One day he was singing in the car and he thought he was good, and now look at him. He's famous. "Well, I was singing in the car one day... I suppose people help me get to where I am now. Like the music I listen to." He wasn't sure if that a good reply, but it was the best he could.

Harry looked at her as she started to move her feet around in the air. He didn't know what that was all about so he just laughed. "Bo, what was that about? But it's hot." He told her, as he opens up the door to his room and walks over to his bed. He lets her down lightly on the bed. He hopes on the bed and goes over to her, hugging and kissing her.

Zayn liked her idea better. It was so cute, and besides it's something a girl would like. Who am he kidding even some guy could like it. "Perfect. I love it." He kisses her cheek and then smiles at her, looking into her beautiful eyes.

Liam watches her bury her head in his chest, and he smiles, kissing her on her head. He chuckles a little. "I don't know. You tell me." He told her, playing with her hair a little before he thought it was time to stop.

Eleanor looked at him. She thought it was so cute that he was blushing. "You are so cute when you blush." She smiles, and lays her head on his shoulder. He was so cute in every way and she didn't know how it was possible to be in this position right now. She must be so lucky.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Karmin: I smile leaning my head back against the seat and turned to look at him. He's perfect. "Do you think that if I found myself a good voice coach and everything, I could ever have a chance in the music business?" I didn't care if he said no, I didn't think I had a chance, honestly, but I just thought it'd be more professional coming from someone like himself.

Bo: I smile and hug him back, kissing him. "It's because I'm happy..." I managed to squeeze in between kisses. I pulled at his shirt, bringing him closer to me, lacing my fingers through his hair, tugging lightly at the brown curls. His eyes were closed, but I just imaged his beautiful green orbs piercing into mine. I smile, closing my eyes and savoring every moment that I was able to spend with him.

Veronica: I smile, taking another few pieces of popcorn. "Perfect." I looked around the movie theater for a second. About five more minutes left. I turn to him. "Maybe we could go together tomorrow or in a few days before tour?" I shrug, squeezing his hand lightly, smiling. He was so perfect.

Genivieve: "This could take a while," I giggle and hug him closely. I never wanted to let him go. "The way you make me feel loved. The way you make me feel beautiful. The way you saved my life. The way you made me feel wanted. The way you made me feel welcome in this world. Everything about you, your hair, your eyes, your smile, your kiss, your touch, your hug, and your personality. Everything about you if perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a better partner."

Louis: I laugh and blush a little more. "Touche," I smile and kiss her, holding her closely to me, not moving my hand off her thigh. She was perfect, everything about her. I smile at her, and look into her beautiful eyes. "You're so cute when you do anything," I whisper, pulling her closer to me.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:44 am

Niall looked at her, and sighed. He wasn't too sure about her question, but if she's up to it and everything then it could work. "Yeah, but, if only you're up to it, dear. I'm not forcing you to do anything that you don't want to do," He told her, and smiled.

Harry leaned in closer to where he was basically right on her. Not too close because some girls might not like the space, but close enough so he can keep on kissing her and not stop. He wraps his arms around her, and kisses her neck, lightly, before moving back over to her lips.

Zayn smiles and takes a few more pieces of popcorn at the same time that she did. Their hands touched, and he felt something about the touch that might get him all happy inside. He chuckled, and then moved his hands out of the way. "Sure. Is tomorrow okay with you?" He asked, sipping his drink after taking some popcorn.

Liam chuckles, and leans in a little closer, kissing her neck this time. She was so beautiful and perfect in every way. He was just so lucky to have her in his life. When she was talking about him in so many ways, it made him get all teary inside. Clearly he's the sensitive one. "Wow, Gen, that was beautiful. You know you make me so happy. You are so beautiful and perfect," He smiles and kisses her cheek.

Eleanor giggles and smiles. She didn't know how it was so possible to hang out with him and spend all her time with him. But it was possible if you were Eleanor Jane Calder. She lets him kiss her, and hold her closely. She wraps her arms around him, and kisses his cheek. She blushes. "No, you're so cute."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Karmin: I shrug. I guess I wasn't sure exactly what I want to do with my life, but I did like singing a little bit. "I know, but..I want to." I smile at him, and take his hand in mine giving it a little squeeze. He is so adorable, how shy he is and everything. I am usually shy with guys, but it just feels right around Niall.

Bo: I smile, and pull him closer. Some girls might not like being closed in by a guy, but I wasn't some girls. I was my own girl. I kiss him back, happily, smiling under the kiss. I lightly tug on his beautiful brown curls with one hand, allowing the other hand to explore. I laugh a little and wrap my legs around his waist, pulling myself closer to him.

Veronica: I laugh a little inside as I notice our hands touch, and quickly pull mine away. I blush massively, and take a drink of my coke. "Tomorrow sounds perfect." I smile looking at him, and setting my coke down. I wonder what he had in mind. I smiled at myself, and looked at the ground for a second, then back at him.

Genivieve: I close my eyes, smiling and wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you so much, Li." I kiss him on the forehead and look into his eyes. Noticing the little tears threatening to come out. I put my forehead against his and bring my hand up to his cheek, caressing it. "Don't cry, babe." I smile, kissing him lightly on the lips.

Louis: I laugh and kiss her on the nose, running my hand up to her waist, wrapping it around her protectively, but gently. "I love you, El." I bury my face into her neck, her hair tickling my nose, but I didn't care. It was worth it for her. Anything was worth it for her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Niall smiles, and blushes a little as he turns his head towards her a little. He was so lucky to be in this car with her. She was perfect in every single way. "If you want to, then..." He trailed off, and he didn't know what to say. "Um, well, I guess we could make it work."

Harry smiles, and flips his hair a little as he keeps on kissing her. And kissing her feels so right. He didn't know what he would do without her in his life. When she's in his life it makes everything better. He moves in just a little more, and he places one of his hands on her chest, and starts moving it around a little.

Zayn laughed again, as he smiled, and looked back at her. When their hands touched, it felt like magic, and he didn't expect anything like that to happen. And happen so quickly. "Great. It will be lots of fun," He smiles, and kisses her cheek, gently.

Liam also closes his eyes, but only for a few minutes. He quickly opened them up to see that she was still there, and were very close. A few more tears were trying to fall down his face, but he wiped them because he didn't want her to see that he was crying a little. He smiled, and kisses her cheek, and looked into his eyes. "I love you. And forever I will."

Eleanor smiles, and watches him kiss her nose. He was so cute with everything he did. She leans in a little, and kisses his lips, and then wraps her arms around his shoulders. She moved a little closer towards him, and she was now on his lap. "I love you Lou," She says, and puts her head on her shoulder.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Karmin: My eyes light up at his voice. He had said we can make it work. I smile widely, and turn to look at him, leaning my head back against the seat. "That'd be great, Ni." I blush and look out the window again, looking around at our surroundings. I spot the Nandos and point, laughing. "We're here!!"

Bo: I smile and kiss him more, exploring his chest as well. I reach down carefully and remove his shirt. I pull it over his head, throwing it to the ground and stare into his beautiful green eyes. He's so perfect. I never thought of it to be physically possible to be this perfect. I love him more than anything, I smile again and kiss him. This time deeper and with passion. My hands trailing down his sides.

Veronica: My cheeks turn a light pinkish color and I can't help, but allow a smile to spread across my face. I hadn't ever felt anything like the connection I feel between me and Zayn. I mean, sure. I've felt like I was in love, but I never imagined to actually feel love and to experience what it really feels like until now. Just being with him in great. I look into his eyes, and smile. "yeah, It will be."

Genivieve: I snuggle into him and look up at him, noticing him wipe away a few tears. I smile, as I notice he's trying to hide that he's crying from me. I kiss his cheek where the fallen tears escaped and cup his face in my hands, leaning my forehead against his and kiss him lightly on the nose. "Li.." I breathe out, my lips inches from his, as I stare into his beautiful eyes. He's so perfect. I bite my lip, holding back from just leaning in and kissing him.

Louis: I steal a kiss from her soft lips, and smile as I pull away looking into her eyes. "I love you more, El." I bite my lip, and use my arms to hold her close to me, running a hand around her middle and grabbing her hand lightly in mine. Everything about her is just so adorable or perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Niall turned to look at her and he blushed. He knew that she was glad of what he said. He didn't want to turn her down by saying no. He can definitely make it work if he really tries hard. When he sees Nandos, he smiles real big, and drives into the parking lot and then parks.

Harry watched her explore his chest and he didn't care at all. It actually felt pretty good to him, and he didn't really care about most of it. Or actually didn't care one bit. He looks down as she was going to take off his shirt. He watched her pull it off, and he looks down at his tattoos that she can now see. He looked back up, and pulled off her shirt, and now her bra was just showing and he liked that. He leans in and kisses her lips, this time with love and passion.

Zayn looked up to her and he had no idea of what he should do right now. She was so beautiful and he could just spend all of his time looking right into her beautiful eyes. That is what he did. He looked into her eyes, and they were so beautiful.

Liam made sure that all of the tears weren't coming down anymore. He was better now, and no tears were still coming down. It would make things better if she was crying also, but maybe she isn't as sensitive as him. He didn't care though because sometimes just seeing him cry might just make it okay. Or make it not okay because you never like when people cry or at least get tears in their eyes. "Yes, sweetie?" He asked her, as he leans in and kisses her.

Eleanor kisses him back, softly, as she looks up into his beautiful eyes. He has amazing eyes that you could just want to look or stare right in front of them. You wouldn't want to miss anything. "Psh, Lou, I love you lots more," She says, and giggles, as she rubs his arm gently while looking at him at the same time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Karmin: I smile and turn to him, taking his hand in mine. I look into his sparkling blue eyes, my own piercing into his. I smile so wide, and shift a little in my seat. "You are the best, Niall." I say in a whisper-like voice, but not so much as whisper as talking quietly. I blush, and look down at our hands, biting my lip. I hoped I hadn't made a wrong move and the butterflies start in my stomach as I realize just what I was doing.

Bo: I smile and bite his bottom lip playfully, not hard at all, and kiss him back. I start to straddle his lap before pulling away and looking around, biting my own lip before turning back to Harry. "Maybe we should take this to your room...just in case," I wink, and climb off of him, giving him one last kiss, and giggling, pulling my shirt back on.

Veronica: I look down at the ground, biting my lip and pushing a strand of fallen hair behind my ear. I smile, and look back at him, his eyes piercing into mine. I wasn't sure what to do or what I was going to do, but what I did next surprised me. I smile, and lean in a little closer to him. I look around with just my eyes, keeping my head near his our lips inches apart. I smile looking into his eyes, and lean in. Kissing him lightly on the lips. Butterflies errupting in my stomach.

Genivieve: I bite my lip, and kiss him back. Wrapping my arms around his neck, and tangling my fingers in what hair he had left from his hair cut. "I just.." I hold back tears and look into his eyes. They were still red from crying, and I smile letting a tear fall out onto my cheek. "Never leave me? I..I'd die without you," I kiss him quickly, and then bury my face into his chest, letting all the tears flow that I've been holding back.

Louis: I smile, looking into her beautiful eyes. Every time I'm with her, I'm reminded of why I fell in love with her. She's everything I've ever wanted. She's funny, caring, compassionate, amazing, beautiful, she's just. Perfect. I smile, and lean into her ear, kissing along the skin a little, before whispering into her ear. "Prove it," I chuckle a little, and start kissing her neck a little, moving to her jaw line, then her lips.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next