Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

5 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Karmin: I smile folding my arms over my chest happily, watching Niall eat. Somehow even while he is shoving his face full of food, he still manages to look adorable. The waitress look to me, "I'll be right back with your Coke," she smile taking my cup and walking away. I watch her take my cup before turning back to Niall. "You should share some of that with me," I challenge him to see what he would do, laughing a little bit.

Bo: I smile as he kisses me back, tangling my hands through his beautiful brown curly locks. I lick at his lips looking for entry, and smile under the kiss, tugging his hair playfully. How could anybody be so perfect? I didn't care what I did with him, it's being with him that matters. I love him more than anything. By now the sun is going down and I smile, looking into his eyes and pulling away biting my lip. How long had we been in here? I shrug, not caring and kiss Harry again.

Veronica: I follow behind him, hands still interlocked. "I'm lucky to have you," I smile at him. "Do you know how many girls fall over you, and cry about you, and yet you chose me to be with?" I smile up at him. "You could have any one of those girls, but yet you choose me." I blush a little knowing this fact. What made me so different from all them other girls?

Genivieve: I smile climbing off of him, my hand still in his as I stand up, pulling him next to me. "Come on Lucky," I look at Lucky as he reluctantly gets off the floor and follows us. I let go of Liam's hand for a second to hook Lucky onto his leash, before intertwining our fingers again. I look at him as we reach the door. I kiss him quickly, wrapping my arms around his neck, before opening the door and stepping outside.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 33 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Niall stops eating for a moment and he smiles and laughs at her. He doesn't feel awkward or insecure having a girl look at him while he's eating. He seriously doesn't care. He just doesn't want anyone to steal his food because it's his food. He watches the waitress come and then leave. He keeps his eyes on Karmin though and he sighs when she wants him to share. "No, it's my food!" He groans, and starts eating again.

Harry kisses her even more, but deeper this time. He could do whatever he wants with her and he knew that she probably wouldn't care. The only thing that really matters was that they are together. And nobody will go between their love. There could be someone that disagrees with them loving each other, but he knew that they should keep on loving each other, hopefully, to the day they die. He pulls away and then moves a little closer, and then starts kissing her again.

Zayn looks at her, and smiles. She was right. He could pick any girl he wants, but he picked Veronica. And he thinks he made the right decision. "There are many other girls that I could have chosen, but I picked you. I picked you..." He paused, and then chuckled. "Some girls are bratty and selfish, but I don't need them. I need you. You're perfect, and any shape and form, you aren't like those kind of girls that are rich and get everything they want. I don't need them. I need you," He says, and leans in to kiss her forehead.

Liam watches her stand up, and then he stands up a few seconds later. He stretches a little, and then looks down towards Lucky. Lucky gets up, and he watches him follow us. He watches Genivieve get the leash, and then they were holding hands again. He looks at her as he walks over to the door. She opens up the door and then he walks out, waiting for her to follow.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Karmin: I raise an eyebrow at him and laugh. "You're so adorable even when you're shoving your face , Horan." I giggle a little, taking a sip of my coke. The fizz tickles my throat a little causing me to cough, which causes me to laugh. I must look like a complete retard coughing on my soda while laughing. I blush hiding my face in my hands once I finish, wiping the tears from my eyes that the soda caused. I laugh again, "sorry you had to see that." I cough once more , blushing rapidly.

Bo: I kiss him back, tugging on his curls lightly as I kiss him. I wrap my legs around his waist as he hovers above me, my other arm wrapped around his shoulder. I could never stop loving him. He's the only thing I could ever love so much. "I love you Harry," I manage to get out between the kisses, before kissing him deeply again. I hoped he knew that no matter what I was never going to leave him. Through thick and thin, I was here to stay. I trusted him with everything I have. I pull away looking into his eyes, putting my forehead against his, trying to catch my breath from the kiss. "You take my breath away." I smile, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

Veronica: I smile as he kisses my forehead, I look up at him. "I'd be lost without you," I whisper, wrapping my arm around his waist as we walk. Usually it's the guy that does that to the girl, but honestly I don't care. I never want to let this guy go. He's everything I ever dreamed about. Not that I dreamt about him before ever knew him in real life or nothing ... psh. That's crazy. "So when are you boys going on tour again?" I look at him smiling.

Genivieve: I follow him outside, squeezing his hand lightly to make sure he was still right there. Lucky tries to run from my grasp, but I manage to hold him back, nearly falling on my butt as I do so. I laugh a little and look at Liam. My house was only about 5 minutes away, I don't think a little nighttime walking ever hurt anybody. I turn to Liam and smile, "How about watching some Toy Story when we get to my place?" I knew he loves Toy Story, and I laugh a little to myself. It was a cute movie, but not one I'd ever really watch, by myself that is. I'd do anything for Liam though, even if it means cuddling on the couch watching toy story.

Louis: Unfades from Black I roll over next to Eleanor on the bed, panting. Tonight has literally been the best night of my life. I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling the duvet over us with the other arm. I kiss her lightly on the cheek, resting my head in between her neck and shoulder. "I love you babe." I whisper into ear, before kissing the soft skin right below it. I had just made love to Eleanor Jane Calder. It was amazing, just as I thought it would be. She is amazing. I can't ever imagine spending my life any other way then besides her right now.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Niall blushes, and then smiles, as he finished his food. The meal was very good, any meal at Nandos is great. It wouldn't make any difference if he was with a girl or not. It wouldn't make any difference because he knew that the food was always going to taste so good. "Hm," Was all he could say, as he watches her take a sip of her drink, and start to cough, and then laugh. It was pretty scary for him to see. "Are you okay?" Shocked to see it happen.

Harry keeps on kissing her, as he moans as she pulls on his curls. After some time it didn't bother him because he only had her on his mind and nothing else. He starts to kiss her deeper than before, and then he closed his eyes, and then opened them as he took a hand and placed it on her chest. He started moving it up. "I love you too, babe," He says, under the kiss, the best he could. "You do the same to me," He says, looking at her eyes, like she was doing to him.

Zayn smiles, and looks at her. Clearly, he was glad to be around her. "Me too," He says, as he keeps on walking, and looking from one thing to the next, but mostly he had his eyes on just her. That was his key point. Her. And nobody else. "Pretty soon," He replied.

Liam looks back as he sees her following her outside. He watches her hold Lucky back and almost fall, and he laughs. Lucky was clearly pulling a lot and Genivieve had to take care of him. "Do you want me to hold the lease? You have done that quite enough," He chuckled, as he looked from her and then towards Lucky. He clapped his hands as she mentioned Toy Story. He loves that movie so much. "I would love to watch that movie with you," He says, as he smiles.

Eleanor unfades to black with him. She watches him pant as he rolls over next to her. She was full of breath after intercourse, and she was trying to calm herself down the best she could. She had no idea doing that with him would feel so good. But it has, and she had no idea what to do next. She knew she wasn't going anywhere tomorrow, but going to be close to Louis. She blushes as he kisses her, and then smiles. "I love you too," She replies, with another smile, as she takes his hand, and holds it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Karmin: I laugh wiping the remaining tears from my eyes. "I'm fine." I look at him, and smile. I couldn't help but smile every time I look at him. His beautiful baby blue eyes looking into mine. I look around rubbing my hands together underneath the table. Tonight has been pretty amazing so far. Just spending it with Niall. "Do you want to head back to my place and watch a movie or something?" I turn to look at Niall again.

Bo: I squirm playfully under his touch, but I don't mind it. Somehow it feels just so right. I giggle and kiss him again. "You're the best thing ever, Harry." I smile, tracing a heart into his chest. Inside the heart I write Bo+Haz=4ever. I smile at my "masterpiece" and look back into his loving eyes, kissing him on the nose. "Just being here with you has made my whole night." I laugh pulling him in for a hug.

Veronica: "I'm gunna miss you." I smile over to him as we reach the car. I lean back on the hood, taking his hands in mine. "I honestly don't know what I did to deserve you. You are the best, Zayn." I bite my bottom lip looking into his big brown eyes. They resembled that of a puppy's eyes. I smile and kiss him lightly on the lips. My life couldn't get any better than this .

Genivieve: "I've got it, babe." I laugh as I finally maintain Lucky under control. I laugh taking his hand in mine and lace our fingers together, swinging them playfully. I look up at Liam and back down to make sure I was still on the sidewalk. "Liam, you're the best. You know that?" I smile and blush as I say this, squeezing his hand lightly. "You're everything that I ever dreamed of, and now that you're mine...I'm never letting you go. I can't survive without you." I stop and kiss him on the lips softly. "I love you."

Louis: I smile and bury my face in between the crook of her neck and her shoulder. She was amazing inside and outside. I notice her trying to catch her breath as well and I smile. "I didn't hurt you babe, did I?" I chuckle a little and kiss her on the cheek, holding her closely to me underneath the covers. She's still so beautiful even with sex hair. She looks beautiful no matter what she does or wears.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Niall keeps on laughing and then he stops. He adds a smile and then looks at her. "Oh, that's good then. I wouldn't want you to keep on coughing like that," He says, sweetly, and then looks into her eyes. She was so perfect in every way, and he feels like it was much easier to talk to her than when he first met her. How could that be so? Hm, maybe because he isn't shy anymore. "Sure. I would love to. What are you interested in watching?" He asked.

Harry kisses her again, and then cuddles with her. It was hard not to kiss or cuddle with her. She was just perfect and beautiful in every way. "No, you're the best thing ever," He chuckles, and then touches her nose, lightly, still chuckling while doing this. He looks down on his chest, at her masterpiece that she was making, and it was so beautiful. It brought a smile on his face. "I should tattoo that," He laughs. "And you should too," He added.

Zayn looked at her, confused, that she was going to miss him. "Who said you were going to miss me? You can probably come on the tour with us," He told her, and smiled. It would make him feel so much better if she came along. He would be miserable without her. He probably thinks that would be the same thing with the other boys. "You do deserve me and I do deserve you," He says gently, and adding a kiss to her cheek.

Liam laughs, and watches her handle Lucky. He was a puller alright, and it scares him that she was the one that was handling the dog. "You sure, love?" He asks, worried, that something bad would happen to her, like she would go flying, and Lucky would run far away. He thought about this, but then again, it wouldn't happen if she had a good grip on the leash. "You're the best. You should know that," He pokes her chest, and then giggles playfully. "You are perfect and beautiful with all your little things."

Eleanor watches him bury his face in the crook of her neck and she giggles at the sight of seeing him doing that. He was so silly, but adorable at the same time. How is that even possible? It is for him. "No, not at all," She answers, and then sighs, as he kisses her cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Karmin: I smile looking over at him. "Anything you want." In all honesty I didn't care if we watched Dora if it meant spending time with a certain irish boy. I accidently nudge his leg with my foot under the table, quickly pulling it away and blushing. "Sorry.." My face turns a dark crimson color and I try to hide my embarrassment. I let out a little giggle and look at him through my hands. He's so adorable. I laugh doing it again, but purposely this time only to see what he would do in respond to that.

Bo: I look up at him, love filling my eyes as his beautiful green orbs meet my own. "I will, but for right now all I want is you." I giggle a little and prop myself up on my elbows to kiss him. I wrap my arms delicately around his muscular features, and kiss him deeply. How could somebody been so perfect? "I love you Harry." I whisper into his ear, as I playfully kiss his neck. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I wonder sometimes if he's the one. I think he is, but you can never be too sure . Can you ?

Veronica: I take his hands in mine looking into his eyes. I'm still leaning back on the hood of our car, but I don't care. "I love you..Zayn." I smile and wrap my arms around him to hug him, holding back the tears from escaping my eyes. Nobody had ever made me feel so loved or so wanted in forever. Sometimes I wondered what I was even doing alive, but now that I have him everything's changed. I now have a purpose to live. The only thing keeping me here before was Bo, Karmin, and Genivieve. Without them, I would've been nothing.

Genivieve: I smile, wrapping an arm around his waist. Lucky finally calmed down and stopped pulling. I giggle as Liam pokes my cheek and says those sweet things. "I love you Li." I kiss him on the cheek slightly, as we get close to my house. I can see it in view and I smile. Lucky walking by my legs. I look up at Liam. "Li, sometimes I don't know what to say around you, but I want you to know. Even if I don't say anything, I'm still thinking about you. I love you so much more than anything." I look up him poking his cheek in return.

Louis: Even though she can't see me, I'm smiling. I pull away from her neck looking into her eyes, so that now she can see my smile. I lean in and kiss her gently before pulling away. "I love you Eleanor. You are my one and only, the reason I breathe. Without you I'd be nothing. You're my other half, my missing link. I want you to know that, I love you." I kiss her again, pulling her closely to me.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Niall smiles, and goes to think of what movie he was mostly interested in. There are many different movies he can pick, but there got to be one that comes to mind quickly. Hm, this might be hard for him. "Finding Nemo?" He suggested, and smiled, and did a thumbs up. He remembered crying at the movie, but it was still an adorable movie to see. He laughs when she was nudging his leg, and he found it to be adorable and a little weird.

Harry smiles at her, and he wraps one of his arms around her, and moves a little closer. He loves to cuddle and he hopes that Bo was one also. "All I want is you," He pokes her chest, gently, and then chuckles a little. He kisses her back, like the way that she kissed him, but this time when he was doing it, it meant something more than just a kiss. He really meant something real. "I love you, beautiful," He says sweetly, looking into her eyes.

Zayn smiles and chuckles. How could one girl be so perfect? He hopes that she knows that because he knows that it's true every time he kisses or talks to her. That will always be true because he knows that it's true. "I love you too," He says, with another smile, as he kisses her lips this time.

Liam watches her and then smiles. He was so lucky and happy to be with them. He looks towards her and then down at Lucky. He felt like the luckiest man in the world right now. His happiness would never end, nothing or nobody would ever bring them down. He knows that he would keep on feeling this way until the day he dies. She's the one he thinks, but you never know completely. "Love you more," He says, laughing, as he kisses her forehead, gently. "Don't be shy or scared to say anything to me. You could say the stupidest thing ever and I would still love you." He smiles again, and then adds another laugh.

Eleanor watches her and giggles. How could one guy be so adorable and funny at the same time? She knew it was possible for him because he's Louis and forever he will. Once she sees his smile, she smiles back with him. It was glad to see a smile across that face, lighting up his happiness, not darkness. "I love you and all your little things," She says, quoting one of his songs as she laughs.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Karmin: I blush pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I remembered watching Finding Nemo once maybe 7 years ago. It was an adorable movie, I just never got the chance to watch it again. "Sounds good." I smile at him, and go to stand up. I stretch trying to get my legs to move regular again. For being only 18 , I am getting old age syndrome. I laugh and look at Niall. He's so adorable.

Bo: I bite my lip, the kiss was more than just a kiss. It wasn't out of lust or out of desperation, but it was out of love. The love I feel between myself and Harry was greater than any love I've ever experienced. "I love you too, Haz." I smile, cuddling into him and wrap my arms around him. I never want to lose him. He's everything I ever wanted, and everything I ever need.

Veronica: I smile underneath the kiss, picking myself off the hood of the car to wrap my arms around his neck kissing him. He's just amazing. After everything I've put him through he's still with me. That is a sign of a true man. A man that can see you at your best and at your worst and still love you through everything. I pull away looking into his eyes before hugging him closely. I never want him to let go, but we're going to have to eventually.

Genivieve: "Same goes for you too." I smile at him, as we reach my house. "You're really amazing, you know that Liam?" I kiss him on the cheek as we walk to the porch, turning to him. I have to stand on my tiptoes to reach him, wrapping my arms around his neck, dropping Lucky's leash. He just lays down tired. I can tell he's going to be a laid back dog. I smile, looking into Liam's eyes and kiss him. Not with lust, not with desperation, but with love.

Louis: I smile looking back into her eyes, noticing as she recites a line from our song. I kiss her on the nose, and smile. "You don't know, you don't know you're beautiful." I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me. "I'll never let you go." I kiss her on the lips, and brush her hair behind her ear.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 am

Niall smiles and laughs as he stands up around the same time she did. Watching a movie with her would be such a fun time. He knows that he's probably going to have a lot of fun watching the movie together. There could be popcorn being eaten and so much more. "Great. Let me guess, you want popcorn?" He asked her, as he started chuckling. "What is a movie without popcorn?" He continued.

Harry makes the kiss even deeper and he also closes his eyes for a few seconds. Sometimes closing your eyes makes you feel the kiss a little better, like it could take you to a whole another world. He watches her cuddle into him, and he smiles, as he wraps his arm around her, and cuddles along with her, kissing her cheek, and holding onto her hand.

Zayn wraps his arms around her waist, and then moves up towards her shoulders. He hoped that wouldn't bother her while they were kissing, but to be honest it probably wouldn't. He cupped her face as he kept on kissing her, and making the kiss more real. He hugs her back, when she hugs him, and he smiles.

Liam smiles, and looks at her, and then at Lucky, as he knew completely that he was so lucky and happy to be around her and Lucky. There could be no other place where he rather be right now, but only with her and the dog. "You're more amazing," He says, kissing her forehead, as they made it to her porch, and he watches her put down Lucky's leash.

Eleanor smiles and giggles as she watches him, and then kisses his cheek, lightly, and gently. He was just so cute. "And I'll never let you go," She added, as she blushed when he kissed her lips, and she kissed him back on his lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Karmin: I laugh a little and look at him as I start walking to the front to help pay for the dinner. "Of course! A movie isn't a movie without some popcorn." I giggle and turn around to look at him. His beautiful pale skin glowing ever so delicately under the light of the restaurant. His beautiful blonde quiff sitting perfectly on his head, and I can't help, but smile. He's definitely adorable, you have to admit that. A year ago today I would have never thought of even knowing Niall Horan or going out with him, but it's happening. My life went from boring to out of this world. Everything that was happening to me is unreal.

Bo: I smile as he snakes his arm around me, holding me close to him. I'd be fine living like this for the rest of my life. Staying here in his arms. We hadn't had the sex like that I thought we were going to, but I honestly don't care about that. As long as I'm with Harry is all that matters. That's when I realize I'm still naked, and he is too. I can't help but blush and bury my face into his chest. I didn't mind being naked with him, it was just a little odd. I don't really care though. I look up at him, into his beautiful green eyes. He could make anybody melt by looking at them the way he looks at me. He has that effect on people.

Veronica: I love it when he cups my face as we kiss. It just makes the experience so much better for me, knowing that he doesn't just love me with lust. It's everything I could've hoped for. He's perfect, and I want him to know that. I smile as he hugs me back, and look up at him. "I love you Zayn." I lay my chin on his chest looking up at him, my arms still wrapped around him. He's so gentle and caring around me, and I love that about him.

Genivieve: I unhook Lucky and open the door. He walks inside and goes into the kitchen, laying down. I turn to look at Liam, kissing him on the lips quickly, before intertwining our fingers and walking into my house. I close the door behind us, hanging up Lucky's leash and pulling off my jacket. I look back at Liam, leaning against the wall. He's so perfect the way his perfectly cut hair stands on his head. I laugh a little and bite my lip. "So Toy Story?" I ask him just to break the silence.

Louis: I smile holding her still closely to me. The feeling of her body against my own made me tingle with warmth inside. She's extremely beautiful and I hope she knows it. I smile as she kisses me back, wrapping my leg back around hers to keep her closer to me. I nestle my head into the crook of her neck and smile. She smells of myself and vanilla. Genuinely beautiful.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Niall smiles, and blushes a little as she replies to him. A movie won't be anything special if there's no popcorn. Popcorn would make the movie so better. "Exactly," He says, kissing her cheek. He could see it now. Sitting next to her on the couch or something and watching Finding Nemo. It would be so much fun.

Harry smiles and flips his hair and moves close towards her. He almost forgot that he was naked with her, and she was naked also, but that doesn't bother him since he likes to be naked. He touches her stomach and then starts moving up towards her boobs. He felt at times he was in control of her body, but then again, he wouldn't do anything bad to hurt her.

Zayn smiles, as she said the words that he wanted to hear. It was just so beautiful when she says something like that because he feels the same way about her. She was just so perfect and great in so many ways. "I love you too," He replies. "Wanna head home soon?" He asked, wondering when we were going to do as that.

Liam watches Lucky walk inside and then heads towards he thinks is the kitchen. Or at least that's where he thought Lucky was heading to. He steps through the door, and watches her take off her jacket, and he does the same, as he puts it up. When she says those two words, his face started lighting up. That is what he wanted to hear. "Were you reading my mind?" He joked, as he smiled, and kissed her cheek.

Eleanor looks up at him as they were still real close together. She didn't mind being so close towards him. It was so nice. It just feels so right, and perfect being so close with him. This is just so nice and she hopes that he can feel it too.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Karmin: I blush like mad when he kisses me on the cheek. He's so adorable. My face feels on fire as I blush and a burning starts in my chest. It's like, he sparked something deep inside of me. I ignore the fire burning throughout my body and go to pay the bill. I wasn't going to let Niall pay for it, it's my treat for him for right now. He already gave me a treat on him from just being with me. That's all I could ever ask for.

Bo: I jump a little as he touches my stomach and starts moving his hand up, but I don't mind it. It just took me by surprise. I smile and look into his eyes before kissing him. He was definitely in control of me. Anything he does to me, I'm okay with as long as I am with him. He's perfect. Yes he may be perverted, but I can be too. I kiss him on the lips before propping myself up on my elbows and kiss his neck, sucking lightly to leave yet another love bite.

Veronica: I smile unwrapping myself from around him, and smile kissing him quickly one last time before running to the side of the car. I go to open the door, but realized it's locked, and I laugh a little. "You need to unlock the doors first, babe." I smile at him, and pull on the door to demonstrate that it's locked.

Genivieve: I blush taking his hands in mine and look at him. "Maybe I was," I joke and laugh, walking into the living room. I walk over to the DVD holder, kneeling down in front of it. I shift through a few movies before finding Toy Story, and pull it out. I show it to Liam and watch his face light up, smiling. I giggle a little and walk over to the couch, turning on the TV, and popping the disk into the DVD Player. I switch the TV over so now you can watch movies and turn back to Liam, pausing the screen. "Would you like popcorn or anything to drink before we start the movie?" I smile sweetly at him.

Louis: Everything that she does is perfect. I can't imagine doing anything without her. The year and a half we've spent together is definitely the best time I've ever had, and I never want it to end. I kiss her cheek, running my hand down her sides lightly, in an attempt to tickle her, before lightly squeezing her bum teasingly. I chuckle a little, and move my hand to her thigh, cupping it.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Niall smiles and watches her pay the bill. He didn't mind her paying for the meal, but he thinks for the next one he should. Being with her is all that he could have ever asked for. It was just so perfect and at times he thought it was like a dream, but of course it's nothing close to a dream. This is real, and forever it would be real, he hopes.

Harry laughs as she jumps when he touches her. He stops moving his hand up, and just looks at her. He thought what she just did was so adorable, but funny at the same time. "You okay?" He keeps on laughing, as he takes his hand off of her, and just places it on her leg. He rubs her leg around a little until he stopped, and just made it stay there. He kisses her on the lips back, as he watches her kiss him on the neck, giving him a love bite. It felt so hot.

Zayn shrugs, and laughs it off, as he knew how stupid he was. How could he forget to open up the door? He guessed it could be her, and how he was distracted. "Oh, right. Sorry, dear. I'll open it now," He says, as he opens up the doors, and opened the passenger door for her.

Liam follows her into the living room where she goes to get the Toy Story movie. He was so glad and proud to watch it with her. It would be a such a great time. He could have ever asked for a better movie to watch, but only Toy Story. He jumped onto the couch, and waited for her to join him, but then she asked him a question. "Popcorn and water?" He suggested, as he said sweetly, with a smile.

Eleanor smiles at the kiss, as she watches him run his hand down her side, tickling her a little, and she laughs, but it felt so good. Whatever he did to her could make her feel so good, even if it made her tickle or laugh. She moaned when he squeezed her bum, but really, it didn't bother her because it was just so funny to see it happen, and him to do it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Karmin: I smile paying the bill, and turn to Niall taking his hand in mine. I hoped that he didn't mind that, but you never know. He is different then most guys, and I don't want to rush anything, but holding hands isn't rushing is it? It's hardly even any contact compared to kissing and hugging. It could also be taken as a friendly gesture. I just shrug to myself, and smile. At least I'm with him right now.

Bo: I laugh parting my lips from his neck before looking at him. "I'm great. I just jumped because I didn't expect you to do that." I giggle a little placing my forehead against his, putting my hands on his chest. His bare chest felt warm underneath my fingers, and I smile looking into his eyes. "I love you so much Harry." I whisper looking from his lips to this eyes again.

Veronica: I can't help but stifle a little giggle. "It's alright." I smile, climbing into the car and shutting the door behind me. He's so adorable. I look around the car for a little bit, before putting my elbow on the door and resting my head on it. I was still thinking about what had happened in there. It's not like you can just forget something that could possibly change your boyfriend's entire view on you. It's just, not possible.

Genivieve: I smile and bend over to kiss him a tiny hug, before standing back up. "I'll go get them. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone," I joke and giggle a little before walking out of the room. I walk into the kitchen and run my hands through my hair. Okay, so I have 1/5 of One Direction in my living room, and any girl would kill to be me. Why me? What did I ever do to deserve him? He's just, everything anybody could ever want. I sigh happily, and grab some bottled water from the fridge, throwing some popcorn into the microwave. Once it's done I open it, putting it into a large bowl and carry it into the living room setting it down on the coffee table. I smile at Liam, sitting next to him and hand him his water.

Louis: A huge smile spreads across my face as I hear her moan as I squeeze her bum. I look at her, and kiss her on the lips. "You like that?" I chuckle a little and do it again, pulling her closer to me. She's so beautiful, every inch of her is. It satisfies me knowing that I can satisfy her by just touching her. I kiss her on the forehead and smile.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

((Are we still Rping here ?? (: ))
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33