Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
25 More Questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
25 More Questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
25 More Questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
25 More Questions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
25 More Questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
25 More Questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
25 More Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
25 More Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
25 More Questions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

25 More Questions

+7
Valentine
Moira
Gabby
Rydel
Ash
Hazza
Faye
11 posters

Go down

25 More Questions Empty 25 More Questions

Post by Faye Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:04 pm

this is inspired by Jorjan's post and also i really like these so 6

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be?
2. If you were an animal what would you be?
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day?
4. What's your most visited website?
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week?
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)?
7.  What is your biggest achievement in life so far?
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod?
9. How many kids do you want, if any?
10. What would you name your kids? (skip if you answered 0 to question 9)
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be?
13. What is your zodiac sign?
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again?
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be?
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas?
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not a regional/national/worldwide chain)
18. What is your favourite breakfast food?
19. What age are you most excited to become?
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse?
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')?
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? y
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled?
24. Which is your favourite emoji?
25. Describe your most worn outfit?

Last edited by Faye on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faye
Faye
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning : 25 More Questions 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

25 More Questions Empty Re: 25 More Questions

Post by Hazza Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:16 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? There's no wifi on this island I'm guessing, but I would would say food and water of course, but I think a jacket, shoes, and socks is a good choice (just in case it gets cold).
2. If you were an animal what would you be? Dog 
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? It depends, on the weekends it's more than the weekdays, but it also depends on the season. In the summer I spend 5+ hours on the internet usually.
4. What's your most visited website? Websites that I go on everyday, forumotion sites and Foopets
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? No TV for two weeks, I mean if I miss shows I can always watch it on the computer or something.
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? A teacher or a dancer maybe or can you get money for being a fangirl 
7. What is your biggest achievement in life so far? Not sure
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? 262 including videos too
9. How many kids do you want, if any? Two kids 
10. What would you name your kids? (skip if you answered 0 to question 9) Maybe something like Darcy and Marie for girls if I'm going to marry Harry since he loves the name Darcy for boys maybe something like Jake, Daniel or something
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? Not sure tbh
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? Maybe in the 1960's or something, or any year that has good music so I can dance
13. What is your zodiac sign? Libra
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? Favorite food for every meal
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? Hmm not sure really sometimes I forget the things I did
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? Can someone bring me Harry Styles that would be sweet or a Luke Hemmings
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not regional/national/worldwide chain) A pizza place that has salads and other stuff
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? Banana or Pancakes
19. What age are you most excited to become? 18 or 21 maybe idk
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? This is a good question, but I need to think about it
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? Yes, well normal ships would be Narry, Muke, Peetniss, Ezra + Aria, Hanna + Caleb, Fourtris and maybe other things that I can't think of right now and my otp is Lashton
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? 25 More Questions 563701831 I love Harry Styles oh wait you know that lol um not sure tbh
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? idk
24. Which is your favourite emoji? A heart maybe, I seem to use the purple ones a lot
25. Describe your most worn outfit? Maybe a band t-shirt or something purple idk
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:50 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be?
food, phone and a pillow

2. If you were an animal what would you be? cat

3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day?
too much

4. What's your most visited website?
wattpad ??

5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? um I barely watch tv so tv

6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)?
idk
7. What is your biggest achievement in life so far?
I'd rather not say bc it might get deep

8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod?
almost 3000
9. How many kids do you want, if any?
um probably 0 bc I get annoyed with small children sorry don't kill me

11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
idk

12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? two years ago lol

13. What is your zodiac sign?
gemini

14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again?
every meal obvi

15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be?
change being stupid

16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas?
laptop

17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not a regional/national/worldwide chain) Starbucks

18. What is your favourite breakfast food?
bagels

19. What age are you most excited to become?
18?

20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse?
someone may get offended with my answer

21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? lashton and muke tbh

22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share?
I have more blankets and pillows than friends

23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled?
omg I can't answer this

24. Which is your favourite emoji? 1
25. Describe your most worn outfit? black skinny jeans, black or white band shirt
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:11 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? water, first aid kit and some sort of fire making equipment i guess
2. If you were an animal what would you be? cat because they just sit and eat and sleep
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? 2-3 hours +  s
4. What's your most visited website? buzzfeed
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? no tv for 2 weeks
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? i would run my own talk show like ellen degeneres and meet famous people
7.  What is your biggest achievement in life so far? i went to the gym 3 times this month
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? 5,890 including videos i mean it's 70% memes though
9. How many kids do you want, if any? i want cats first of all but maybe 3 kids maximum
10. What would you name your kids? (skip if you answered 0 to question 9) faye junior and i have yet to decide the others
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? luna lovegood because she has an awesome personality and isn't afraid to be different!!
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? ancient rome or the '60s when women got jobs outside the home hAHA
13. What is your zodiac sign? cancer
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? never eat it again, i'll just find a new fav. food
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? study more
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? dr. martens shoes in white/the shiny red or blue ones
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? went to pizza hut recently
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? waffles e
19. What age are you most excited to become? 18 so i can vote yeY
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? bearville closing down even though i didn't really play anymore but memories!!
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? marshall and lily from himym although they're in a stable marriage already so no point 'shipping' it i guess, also SHELDON AND AMY!! from the big bang theory and jeca (beca/jesse) from pitch perfect
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? got my braces tightened today and they're now light pink. fun fact
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? if you have twitter you might have heard of pakalu papito and i googled him for my friend this afternoon (look it up if you don't know who i'm talking about, you will not regret it)
24. Which is your favourite emoji?  6  and  y
25. Describe your most worn outfit? for the summer, probably short dungarees and i have some interesting t-shirts to go underneath it like tie-dye ones and one with cats, doughnut socks, american flag converse and a flags headband/bandanna thing  10  
Faye
Faye
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:52 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? water first aid kit and my phone
2. If you were an animal what would you be? panda or koala
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? a lot i lose count xD
4. What's your most visited website? forums..
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? phone, i forget about it somethimes..
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? i don't really know
7.  What is your biggest achievement in life so far? dont lmpw 
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? don't know..
9. How many kids do you want, if any? 2 
10. What would you name your kids? (skip if you answered 0 to question 9) if two girls, Dulce, Allison, (sounds better if you say them in spanish) if two boys, don't really know.. if one boy and one girl, dont really know either.. 
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? don't know..
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? dont know..
13. What is your zodiac sign? capricorn
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? never eat it again 
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? there's many things but personal..
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? i dont really know
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not a regional/national/worldwide chain) don't know
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? bacon.
19. What age are you most excited to become? 15 so i can have my Quinceañera 
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? dont know 
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? Rydellington and Rourtney 
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? something about someone irl.. 
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? um Malcolm in the Middle spider scene s3 e11
24. Which is your favourite emoji?  6
25. Describe your most worn outfit? gray shorts and a white bethany mota shirt that has bethany mota on it (her lips a red, there's a pretty black floral vine and she's wearing glasses and everything it black and white except her lips.)
Rydel
Rydel
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:15 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? non-perishable food, firewood (to make fire and build a raft), and a thick blanket.
2. If you were an animal what would you be? a cat because of how lazy I am.
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? At least 8 hours  s
4. What's your most visited website? Wattpad and FanFiction.net are tied.
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? TV, I can live without it.
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? Definitely an author.
7.  What is your biggest achievement in life so far? Going two days without junk food. m
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? I have a total of 206 on my tablet, and a total of 4,152 on my phone.
9. How many kids do you want, if any? Three, maximum.
10. What would you name your kids? Gray, Percy, and Tris (no regrets).
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? Deadpool. He has an amazing sense of humor and he's pretty sick.
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? I think living with the ancient Greeks would be interesting.
13. What is your zodiac sign? Libra.
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? I'd rather eat it every meal for the rest of my life. Pizza is love, pizza is life.
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? Pay more attention in class.
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? BOOKS, BOOKS, AND BOOKS. Oh and band merch and manga. And posters even though I really don't need any more.
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? Chick-Fil-A.
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? Breakfast burritos are the best. I also love Taco Bell's breakfast.
19. What age are you most excited to become? I'm not really sure. I am definitely not excited to become 18 because I'm not ready to be an adult.
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? Ergh I'm not sure...
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? Oh gods this will be a while m I ship: FourTris, GrayLu, NaLu, NaLi, Gruvia, Jerza, GaLe, Percabeth, Pernico, Thalico, Solangelo, Everlark, Peterick, Peggy Carter x Steve Rogers, Steve Rogers x Tony Stark, Tony Stark x Bruce Banner, Tony Stark x Pepper Potts, Clint Barton x Natasha Romanoff, Natasha Romanoff x Bruce Banner, Shamy, Lenny, Daryl Dixon x Beth Greene, Glenn Rhee x Maggie Greene, Daryl Dixon x Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon x Carol Peletier, Jasper, Jeyna, Caleo, Fuenciado, Kellic, Jalex, Perrentes. I think that's all...
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? Uh idk.
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? "Wanna build a Trohman?"
24. Which is your favourite emoji?  6 and  p
25. Describe your most worn outfit? Black band tee + bleached skinny jeans + black Vans
Gabby
Gabby
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moira Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:37 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? food, fresh water, and a knife
2. If you were an animal what would you be? a wolf
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? *sigh* my mother isn't proud of my obsession ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4. What's your most visited website? wattpad
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? no phone
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job? being a model or a graphic designer for a professional magazine
7.  What is your biggest achievement in life so far? I got through the hard time.
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? around 500+, its new.
9. How many kids do you want, if any? probably 2, a boy and a girl.
10. What would you name your kids? Elena and Benjamin
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? Stiles Stilinski because Dylan O'Brien (the humor is a plus)
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? the 50's.
13. What is your zodiac sign? Cancer
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? Eat it for every meal because pizza, plus I don't always eat every meal sooo
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? ending it with my now ex best friend.
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? a polaroid camera
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? Chipotle heh guilty
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? french toast sticks
19. What age are you most excited to become? 21  y
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? the decision to stop Teen Wolf after this season *sobs*
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships'? Stydia (Stiles and Lydia - TW) and Delena (Damon and Elena - TVD)
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? You mean the world to me ♥
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? Shia Labeouf do it edits... [x] you're welcome.
24. Which is your favourite emoji?  e and m
25. Describe your most worn outfit? leggings and a t-shirt normally
Moira
Moira
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:42 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? food/water, fire supplies, and some sort of rescue signal thing.
2. If you were an animal what would you be? red panda.
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? probably around 8-15 hours. or more. i don't really know.
4. What's your most visited website? tumblr and youtube.
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? i already go without tv for weeks so. no tv.
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? that's hard. Dx maybe a librarian.
7.  What is your biggest achievement in life so far? uhh. i was first chair in the county orchestra once.
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? 391 on my phone. probably 1000+ on my computer lol.
9. How many kids do you want, if any? maybe 2? that's such a cliché answer.
10. What would you name your kids? (skip if you answered 0 to question 9) lucien and chrysanthemum.
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? i can't pick just one. D:
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? victorian.
13. What is your zodiac sign? libra.
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? never eat it again.
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? what wouldn't i change? i can't pinpoint one specific thing.
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? fandom merch and money.
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not a regional/national/worldwide chain) Mi Cabana.
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? pancakes.
19. What age are you most excited to become? eh. probably 18.
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? what even are these questions? this is hard. Dx i guess having a cool friend decide to stop talking to me.
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? oh boy, do i.. clemmings, larry, phan, billdip, sebaciel, erisol, dirkjake, johndave, katnep, rosemary, pb&j, spider8reath.. the list goes on.
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? uhh. i have a fish named feferi.
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? 'animals in birthday hats.'
24. Which is your favourite emoji?  t
25. Describe your most worn outfit? skinny jeans, vans, halloween socks, and a random t-shirt.
Valentine
Valentine
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

http://celestial-firefly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:22 pm

ayy these are gr9 thx baethinizz

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? laptop, food, and MOTHER.
2. If you were an animal what would you be? CAT
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? *asks normal person* so um how many hours do you spend on the internet every day? 3? ok 3 then apparently *ahemDEFINITELY NOT 24 AHEM AHEM*
4. What's your most visited website? YouTube/Fandom Play/Twitter/Tumblr
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? def no TV. phones can double as TVs anyways
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? YouTuber, I want to be a YouTuber (:
7.  What is your biggest achievement in life so far? managing to let my crush know I like him after 2 years (ofc I asked my friend to tell him what do you expect) except it turns out he doesn't like me so FORGET YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT.
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? idk like 500 lol idk
9. How many kids do you want, if any? 0 I hate children
10. What would you name your kids? (skip if you answered 0 to question 9) if I had to I would name my child Lexicon like Phil would
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? def not pepe the frog 
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? now haha
13. What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? well I'd be sick of it after a while so probably rather never eat it again
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? literally everything in my life lol but I'm pretty sure the #1 thing would be telling my friend to tell my crush I like him as it was a rather large mistake.
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? I would love any apple product (iPhone 6/6+, MacBook, iMac, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Apple Watch etc), and also a new Nintendo 3DS, maybe some new games, and I need some new clothes lol
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not a regional/national/worldwide chain) can't remember, it was just a local one where you eat fancy meals for someone's birthday probably
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? crisps lol
19. What age are you most excited to become? None... I wish I was still four because EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT WHEN I WAS FOUR.
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? I would reverse my dad's decision to marry the devil fresh from hell for sure, as that was the thing that ruined my life. Smile))))))
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? pffttcchhhhh no, can you tell? maybe check my sig & avv if you could not tell
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? 25 More Questions 563701831 
um:

23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? well I googled "make poop cory"... if you don't know the song "make poop" look it up or something it's hella weird but funny m m
also these um don't judge me okay:

24. Which is your favourite emoji? this one is cute 3 but these are the best as I made them heart eyes happy 
25. Describe your most worn outfit? black skinny jeans + black Dan and Phil top/rainbow cat jumper + blue converse + pink cat socks  Cool

baethinizzz this is a lovely one, I love answering these too! <33
Leah
Leah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:19 am

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? dog, dog food, CD
2. If you were an animal what would you be? a dog i guess?
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? too much
4. What's your most visited website? google and bearvilleinsider
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? no phone because i don't have one Very Happy
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? celebrity interviewer maybe?
7. What is your biggest achievement in life so far? i got out of bed this morning
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? like 10
9. How many kids do you want, if any? 2 or 3
10. What would you name your kids? (skip if you answered 0 to question 9) idk haha
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? no idea
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? the 1990s
13. What is your zodiac sign? sagittarius
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? never eat it again tbh
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? do better in school
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? well now i know i need a new laptop, also some music CDs would be nice
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not a regional/national/worldwide chain) don't remember Evil or Very Mad
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? bacon!!!!!
19. What age are you most excited to become? 22 (last year of college)
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? my parents'decision to live in this awful state
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? no
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share?
Spoiler:
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? i find a new band & enjoy their music which results in me searching "IS BLABLABLA A GOOD/POPULAR/BAD/LAME BAND"
24. Which is your favourite emoji? e
25. Describe your most worn outfit? long sleeve shirt and jeans yea i'm boring

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:14 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? Water, food, and my phone.
2. If you were an animal what would you be? A red panda.
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? 9-10 hours.
4. What's your most visited website? Google.
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? No phone.
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? A cosmetologist.
7. What is your biggest achievement in life so far? Making high honors all year round.
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? Roughly 40.
9. How many kids do you want, if any? Two or three depending on genders/twins.
10. What would you name your kids? (skip if you answered 0 to question 9) For a girl: Jaqueline//Marilynn. Boy: Chance//Luke.
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? Princess Ariel bc mermaid.
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? The 1960's.
13. What is your zodiac sign? Aries.
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? Never eat it again.
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? I wouldn't change anything tbh.
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? Bailey Bow Uggs, calvin klein purse, perfume, ipod6.
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not a regional/national/worldwide chain) Red Lobster.
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? Butter toast w scrambled eggs and fresh fruit.
19. What age are you most excited to become? 21.
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? My parents divorce.  
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? No, I'm not into 'shipping'.
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? I hate any type of tea whether it's iced or hot.
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? 'Do penguins have knees'
24. Which is your favourite emoji?  19
25. Describe your most worn outfit? Sparkly victoria's secret pink tops with yoga leggings and white keds.

Last edited by Ariana Grande on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:21 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? iPod, a book and a gun... Hey, I'd rather go down that way than end up dying of thirst or getting killed by some animal
2. If you were an animal what would you be? Cat, that way I could hang out with my cat all day everyday, just rolling around on the lawn in the sun
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? Too long, probably
4. What's your most visited website? Google... After that, I guess BI lol
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? No TV for two weeks, I hardly watch it anyway
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? Writer
7. What is your biggest achievement in life so far? I literally can't think of anything
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod? 171
9. How many kids do you want, if any? Probably none, I'd be a terrible mother and who would volunteer to make these kids with me anyway
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why? Don't make me pick
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be? The present, since I am really bad with change haha
13. What is your zodiac sign? Virgo
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? Never it eat it again... I think I could live without ice cream (just about)
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? Not draw on the school grounds in Sharpie...
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? Many books, a bag, clothes, iTunes vouchers
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not a regional/national/worldwide chain) Nando's
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? I always have cereal, but I love bacon and eggs
19. What age are you most excited to become? None, the future literally terrifies me
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse? The school's decision to split up our current form groups next year :c
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? Clato, Fuenciado, Jerrie
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? My secrets are staying secret, sorry
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled? What would it feel like to be killed by a car
24. Which is your favourite emoji? The sunglasses one
25. Describe your most worn outfit? Jeans/ shorts with leggings, random t-shirt, Adidas trainers
Jess
Jess
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jalyn Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:50 pm

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be?: water, knife, and first aid kit
2. If you were an animal what would you be? dog!
3. How much time do you spend on the internet each day? way too much sigh
4. What's your most visited website? youtube
5. Would you rather have no TV for 2 weeks or no phone for a week? no tv duh
6. If all jobs earned you the same wage what would be your dream job (excluding unemployment)? actress, author, or youtuber
7.  What is your biggest achievement in life so far?: student of the year at my school ^_^
8. How many photos are on your phone/tablet/iPod?: 68 cx (i got a new phone and didn't want to backup my phone)
9. How many kids do you want, if any?: none lol
10. What would you name your kids? (skip if you answered 0 to question 9): (well i'll just answer this anyway Razz) i really like the names sara, kendall, siena, brayden, and nolan  
11. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why?: spencer hastings bc she's great
12. If you could choose a period of history to live in, what would it be?: probably the 50's
13. What is your zodiac sign? cancer ^_^
14. Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal for the rest of your life or never eat it again? i wouldn't mind eating sushi for every meal.. sign me up!
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing you did this year what would it be? lots of stuff tbh.
16. What presents do you want for your next birthday/Christmas? a canon rebel t3i with sigma lenses (but sadly that's not happening)
17. What's the last restaurant you ate out at? (no names please if it's not a regional/national/worldwide chain) chipotle
18. What is your favourite breakfast food? fruit and toast topped with over easy eggs and avocados mmm
19. What age are you most excited to become? 18 heh
20. If you had the power to, what decision made by someone else would you reverse?: the decision that has to do with my dad >.<
21. Do you have any fandom 'ships' (OTPs or 'true pairings')? spoby and emma stone and andrew garfield
22. What's one thing you've never told anyone on the forum before and would like to share? well this morning i ran 2 miles and i am v proud.. shh don't tell anyone Wink
23. What is the weirdest thing you recently googled?: eh i don't feel like scrolling through my google history bc lazy
24. Which is your favourite emoji? 15 that sass though
25. Describe your most worn outfit?jeans, jean shorts, with a blouse or t shirt Razz
jalyn
jalyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza