Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
25 Questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
25 Questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
25 Questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
25 Questions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
25 Questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
25 Questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
25 Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
25 Questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
25 Questions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

25 Questions

+8
caligirl
Angel-the-EBE
Leah
Faye
Ash
fawn
Hazza
Jorjan
12 posters

Go down

25 Questions Empty 25 Questions

Post by Jorjan Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:26 am

Well here are 25 questions.. like I said, I love doing these.

1. What is one thing that you will NEVER do again?
    Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
    What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
    What's your worst habit?
    What superpower would you have for 1 day?
    What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
    Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
    Who knows you best?
    What after school/after work activities are you involved in?
    What's the LAST BOOK your really loved?
    What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
    What's been your favorite age so far?
    If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself?
    Unlimited love or money?
    If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
    What's your most listened to song?
    If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at?
    What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
    What has been your worst age so far?
    Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around?
    What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
    What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible?
    What cheesy song do you have memorized?
    Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life?
    What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day?

Jorjan

Warning : 25 Questions 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

25 Questions Empty Jam

Post by Jorjan Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:43 am

Well let me just go first since I barely even post and clearly I need to beat Hazza. Duh.

What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? Lick a spoon after holding it in hot water for 2 minutes..
Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? Twice as happy
What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? That my vocabulary is limited due to the curse words I use every second of the day. That penis is the centre of my life.
What's your worst habit? Rolling my eyes
What superpower would you have for 1 day? Invisibility
What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? Evan Matthews
Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? Germany
Who knows you best? Lol, no one..
What after school/after work activities are you involved in? Orchestra, Math Club, Key Club, etc
What's the LAST BOOK your really loved? Ugly Love- Colleen Hoover
What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Idk.... haven't interacted with such people in a long while.
What's been your favorite age so far? 16
If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? The moment you start feeling unhappy around someone, pull yourself away before it starts to hurt.
Unlimited love or money? Unlimited loveee
If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? F*** like there's no tomorrow, drink, go on rollercoasters. But honestly I'd let my boyfriend pretend like we were married and he was the perfect husband and that we had kids that drove us nuts cause family is the only thing I'm looking forward to in this lifetime
What's your most listened to song? Live or Die- Lana del Rey (For now)
If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at? Producing a musical piece as good as Fur Elise
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? Well.. I was at this concert, and I was enjoying it. Then I realized the person singing was one of my teachers. Then I turned around and realized we were in my backyard. Then I walked around my house and sa a big hole with fire and I'm guessing it was probably hell. Then.... I woke up. Hahahahaha
What has been your worst age so far? 18 lol
Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? Nah. Shit just happens all the time. It's all coincidence to me.
What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? A guy's ass... LOL. It can't be big, it cant be small. Has to have the right amount of muscles
What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? Bob Marley
What cheesy song do you have memorized? Dubstep Solves Everything
Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? Nah fam
What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? I'd have conversations with girls, safe and friendly conversations with girls and then I'd randomly bring up the topic of sex and my penis because if she's talking to me for more than 10 mins then clearly she wants it Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Yo yo yo I'm joking about the second part of the third question okay, something's wrong with me :'(
I always feel like everyone else here is normal then there's me making weird posts with some level of inappropriateness and some expletives. But, post #7: Check

Jorjan

Back to top Go down

25 Questions Empty Re: 25 Questions

Post by Hazza Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:43 pm

1. What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? Repeat things that my brother has told me to say.
    Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? Twice as happy I suppose, I mean I'm already happy, let's just rub some on people. I'm so nice.
    What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? That I read inappropriate fanfiction and even write it and that my favorite number is 69 and that I used to be obsessed with the number.
    What's your worst habit? Picking my cuticles
    What superpower would you have for 1 day? Being invisible or the ability to fly
    What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? I don't have a crush on any fictional character, I feel like I'm the only one lol
    Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? California or the UK I guess any place Harry Styles wants to live with me, knowing him it would be CA
    Who knows you best? My mom and my best friend
    What after school/after work activities are you involved in? Only a club every a few weeks sorry I don't do much, but that will change
    What's the LAST BOOK your really loved? The Fault In Our Stars I guess
    What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Buy me One Direction tickets and 5SOS tickets lol I'm lame
    What's been your favorite age so far? I don't know
    If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? Always be happy and stay positive, sometimes bad things come, but always be happy (I'm always happy but still)
    Unlimited love or money? Unlimited love
    If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? Meet Harry Styles and marry him
    What's your most listened to song? One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) by One Direction
    If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at? Dancing I guess, I mean I already am good at that, but getting better at it won't hurt
    What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? Anything with witches idk why
    What has been your worst age so far? Any teenage age I guess but idk either
    Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? I don't really think a lot about it so I don't know
    What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? Probably their ass tbh or hands (um Harry Styles I'm sorry)
    What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? Cory Monteith (from Glee)
    What cheesy song do you have memorized? I don't know
    Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? I love wifi so much, but I need all of my fingers so no
    What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? Get naked and take a selfie 

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:18 pm

What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? Eat a raw mushroom, yuck.
Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? Smart, I'm already happy.
What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? Everything.
What's your worst habit? Don't have one.
What superpower would you have for 1 day? Invisibility.
What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? Don't have one.
Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? Paris or Ocean City, MD.
Who knows you best? No one lol.
What after school/after work activities are you involved in? None since school's out yay.
What's the LAST BOOK your really loved? The Outsiders.
What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Stuck up for me.
What's been your favorite age so far? 14.
If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? To not care what anyone thinks of you.
Unlimited love or money? Well money sounds good rn.
If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? Travel the world.
What's your most listened to song? Reflection by 5H
If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at? Mathematics.
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? My English teacher climbing through my window and asking me to make him coffee.
What has been your worst age so far? 12.
Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? Yees.
What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? Their hair.
What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? Elvis Presley.
What cheesy song do you have memorized? Cup Song.
Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life?  Nope.
What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? I'd cry.

Last edited by Ariana Grande on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:08 pm

What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? a lot of things
Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? definitely happy
What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? idk
What's your worst habit? a lot of things
What superpower would you have for 1 day? reading the minds of people!
What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? don't have one
Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? anywhere in the u.s. but here
Who knows you best? myself
What after school/after work activities are you involved in? nothing atm 
What's the LAST BOOK your really loved? probably something when i was in 4th grade haha
What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? my mom gave birth to me
What's been your favorite age so far? none
If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? a lot of things 
Unlimited love or money? love  e e e
If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? a lot of things as well 
What's your most listened to song? a lot
If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at? math
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? when i was younger and obsessed with mario & luigi, i had a dream that a rug was forcing them to eat cardboard. and that's the reason why our wireless router has been named "pinktalkingrug" for years 
What has been your worst age so far? 10-12
Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? idk haha
What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? idk
What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? idk haha
What cheesy song do you have memorized? i used to listen to a lot of cheesy songs so some of those, i actually remember a lot of party in the usa  m 
Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? NO
What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? idk lol

Last edited by Samantha~ on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:39 pm

What is one thing that you will NEVER do again?
there's a lot of things I wouldn't do again

happy

I love a lot of celebs help

What's your worst habit?
not able to talk about or show much emotion

obvi make guys like me

I don't :-)

idrk I wanna live on a beach that'd be cool

Who knows you best?
I do

tweeting

What's the LAST BOOK you really loved?
a work in progress

buy me one direction tickets

13 or 7

If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself?
stop being so stupid and don't take so many ugly selfies wtf me

Unlimited love or money?
both

go where ever ashton irwin is and kiss him maybe he'll love me

this week, enemy fire and force of nature by bea miller.. today, stitches by shawn mendes

idk

wouldn't you like to know

I guess

What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? IDK WHY BUT I LIKE SKINNY JEANS AND SWEATSHIRTS IS THAT WEIRD OR

robin williams

too many

Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life?
um obviously

tell every girl that they are cute bc yolo and it makes their day
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:00 pm

What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? get Ds in my exams

Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? twice as smart bc i'll be twice as happy as a result
What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? nothing i'm pretty transparent
What's your worst habit? staying up until 3am
What superpower would you have for 1 day? mind reading
What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? none man
Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? new york city
Who knows you best? sister
What after school/after work activities are you involved in? choir, 2 orchestras, piano, violin, speech and drama, model un, helping primary school kids, charity shop volunteering, science club, school newspaper (some of these are lunchtime clubs as well)
What's the LAST BOOK your really loved? paper towns by john green
What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? mum gave birth to me n that was pretty nice of her
What's been your favorite age so far? 5 cos no work
If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? be more confident and don't be shy!!
Unlimited love or money? love
If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? get in touch with all my old friends, also go to california disneyland and maybe disney world again if time allows
What's your most listened to song? still into you by paramore? maybe
If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at? maybe english lit/maths/science
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? a week ago i dreamed that i got 25/75 in one of my maths exams and it was the scariest thing
What has been your worst age so far? 13
Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? no i'm not hindu (i believe karma comes from that religion?)
What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? good taste in puns
What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? i prefer my dinner guests alive
What cheesy song do you have memorized? don't rain on my parade from glee
Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? no thanks
What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? demand equal pay for women in the workplace because if bosses won't listen to women doing it already they'd listen to a man right?!
Faye
Faye
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:32 pm

1. What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? eat a raw piece of pasta OMG GROSS 0/10 WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

2.  Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? right now I'd rather be twice as smart, as I'm about to do some more GCSEs and I'm ridiculously happy atm (I'm either that or really depressed, idk m)

3. What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? My mum wouldn't be surprised to be learn much as we share a LOT, but my dad might be surprised to learn a lot about me as I don't really see him or talk to him like I used to. I think he'd be surprised to learn that I still get upset about all the stuff that happened with him 

4. What's your worst habit? biting my skin/nails GROSS I know sorry

5. What superpower would you have for 1 day? Flying. Omg, I would feel SO HAPPY TO FLY 

6. What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? I used to have a crush on Horrid Henry nobody now m 

7. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? probably still right here in the UK, I wouldn't like to live somewhere else as I've never moved house.

8. Who knows you best? Definitely my mum. (: ♥

9. What after school/after work activities are you involved in? after school science revision bc i am crap at science

10. What's the LAST BOOK your really loved? diary of a wimpy kid or demon dentist um, yeah, the fault in our stars. yes that's amazing and I've totally read that.

11. What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? everything my mum does for me is very special <33

12. What's been your favorite age so far? 4 because everything was lovely when I was 4. I loved being 4, wow. 

13. If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? There's gonna be a lot of change so prepare yourself.

14. Unlimited love or money? We're poor and I hate people (not everyone omg I love you all, it's just general society I hate) so unlimited money.

15. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? Tell Casper how much he means to me and how much I love him, then hug everyone I love and say bye to them, thennn RUN WILD AND DESTROY EVERYTHING MUAHAHAHAHA.

16. What's your most listened to song? Learn To Fly by Foo Fighters, maybe? I used to listen to that all the time when I was 4 with my dad, and I still listen to it today. It brings back a lot of memories.

17. If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at? quickly googles what child prodigy means, I know how to make a histogram but I don't know what a child prodigy is, that's british education for you probably singing as singers always do well right?

18. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? I'm really forgetful so this probably isn't the weirdest, but this is the one that sticks out for me. I once dreamt my legs were made of ice.. don't even ask... m 

19. What has been your worst age so far? I'd say 9, as that was the age when everything went wrong.

20. Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? Yeah probably? Razz 

21. What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? Not sure really... 

22. What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? Agreed with Faye... I think I like my dinner guests alive too m 

23. What cheesy song do you have memorized? not cheesy but... RAVE TIME RAVE TIME RAVE TIME RAVE TIME RAVE TIME RAVE TIME don't step on the glass! don't step on the glass! tinsel in your foot, bauble in your foot! bauble in your eye! everybody cries when you go to a&e with a bauble in your faceBLOOD BLOOD EVERYWHERE (if you know that song you are a legend)

24. Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? as quoted by Dan Howell, "my entire life is on the internet" so yes, I definitely would.

25. What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? 
    I promise you this is worth the wait:
    BA DUM TSSSS

Nice thingy! I enjoyed answering them (:
Leah
Leah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-the-EBE Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Eat meat. I became a vegetarian a little over a year ago and I don't really miss meat at all.
Twice as smart. I am addicted to obtaining knowledge. I know I should choose to be happier because I really need it, but the knowledge is too enticing.
I really hate dating. They might think I like having a boyfriend, but really it just adds more stress to my life.
What's your worst habit?
I procrastinate and stay up late.
I would want really good teleportation powers. Then I would spend the day traveling.
This is a hard one. Merton from Big Wolf on Campus or Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Los Angeles. I want to be an actress.
Who knows you best?
I'm not as open with people as I would like to be. My sister knows me pretty well, but I keep some things from her. I'm not good at sharing intimate secrets.
I was Alice in my school's production of Alice in Wonderland. I love drama. I write a lot. I really like Bible studies, but I'm not part of one right now.
I just finished Paper Towns by John Green and it was amazing. I'm so excited for the movie.
My parents loved and cared for me all these years, which is pretty great. My sister always comforts me when I get overwhelmed and start crying in my room.
Freshmen year of high school was amazing. I was on yearbook. It wasn't too hard to get good grades. I thrived and felt very happy, but it didn't last.
Honestly, I wouldn't change anything. The mistakes I've made have made me who I am today.
Unlimited love or money?
I already have unlimited love in a way. I have a great family and good friends. However, I don't have all of the money I need. Maybe I could go half and half. I'll take enough money as I need to pay for college and then I'll take some love on the side.
I would cry. Then I would write a lot of sad poetry. I would try to finish my short story that I've been working on. I would spend a lot of time with family and friends. I would go see my old best friend from grade school and tell her how much I still love her. I would write letters to people and tell them everything I was too scared to tell them while I was living. I would pray a lot and read my Bible. I would spend a lot of time with my parents and siblings.
Once I spent almost an entire day listening to Couldn't Be Done by Tim Finn on repeat.
I am skilled at my sheer talent for learning everything I can about obscure actors.
I have so many weird dreams. Warning: This dream is kind of creepy. I had a dream a while ago that my mom wanted to have a tea party, but she had no tea. Then Spongebob and Patrick were driving our minivan and picked up some little monsters and put them in a bag and brought them to our house. When my mom saw them she decided we should use them to make tea out of. I said we should make tea out of the monsters because it would make them mad. Everyone in my house started to chant, "Let's make tea out of them!" The monsters got mad and killed everyone in the world. Then they buried the bodies in my yard with only the heads poking out. Then I ran upstairs. Wind blew the wall off of the house and I saw the yard. One of the monsters used a mans head as a puppet and said, "I'll get you!"
I was quite young when I had this dream and it terrified me.
The summer after my freshmen year of high school I got a job at an ice cream shop. I was really bad at it and the bosses were very nice which made me feel guilty. I hated myself so much. I dreaded work, but I was too ashamed to quit. Now I really have to get a job and I'm very worried.
Not really. I believe that God is watching over and that He will care for me.
Age. I find that I am generally attracted to older men. I don't mean like really old, but more middle-aged.
It would be amazing to have dinner with Jesus. I would have so many questions. If I had to pick someone else though, it would probably be Robert Cormier. He's one of my favorite authors. He was so interesting. I really wish I could have met him.
All of the songs from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode, Once More With Feeling. I bought the CD.
Hmmm, that's a hard one. I do like wifi and I love free, but I also like to type. This is harder than it should be. No. I'll just pay for my wifi like everyone else.
I would scream! That would be horrifying.
Angel-the-EBE
Angel-the-EBE
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caligirl Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:29 pm

What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? Call my teacher mom
Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? twice as happy
What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? I have a eating disorder
What's your worst habit? Assuming too much
What superpower would you have for 1 day? to be able to read minds
What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? Idk...
Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? Los Angeles
Who knows you best? Idk, I am very open mainly so everyone knows lol
What after school/after work activities are you involved in? swimming and gymnastics
What's the LAST BOOK your really loved? Nancy Drew and the secret of the old clock
What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? The nicest thing someone has done for me was tweeting something about me lol
What's been your favorite age so far? every single age I turn Im like I love this age so right now 13
If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? I would tell myself to drink green tea because its delicious
Unlimited love or money? unlimited love
If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? I would do everything from sky diving to water balloon fights and much more!
What's your most listened to song? What the Hell- Avril Lavigne
Modeling
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? I had a dream that I kissed this really hot guy but then he turned into a girl while I was kissing him and I was like EW because I'm not into girls lol so then he/she was like I just changed into my true self and I then ran away to my house and then my house ate me and I became this fire queen
What has been your worst age so far? Not any age.... they are mainly the same lol
Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? I mean I don't care lol I have never really talked about it
What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? Probably their profession... like meaning if you are average but then i learn you are a butler then I love you 10x more... yeah i have a serious issue because I fall in love if you are a servant of some type ....idk why
What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? Probably my grandfather
What cheesy song do you have memorized? Ice cream and cake song
Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? sorry wifi but no, I do not do anything that will hurt me like i am very sensitive. Like if I pick up a knife to cut some cake I am instantly scared and cautious.
What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? Well I would probably sit there and be like can i be a girl again lol
caligirl
caligirl
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 pm

AmazingLeah wrote:

1. What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? I used to have a crush on Horrid Henry nobody now m 

2. What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? 
    BA DUM TSSSS

baeeethhhhh i know we have feelings and all that but isnt horrid henry like 6 m m

also k to the last one i thought i raised u well k k k k
Faye
Faye
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:28 pm

Faye wrote:
AmazingLeah wrote:

1. What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? I used to have a crush on Horrid Henry nobody now m 

2. What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? 
    BA DUM TSSSS

baeeethhhhh i know we have feelings and all that but isnt horrid henry like 6 m m

also k to the last one i thought i raised u well k k k k
I said I USED to like him... ofc I don't now m m 
sorry i was in the mood to rebel against society  Cool
Leah
Leah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:36 pm

What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? Vandalise school... I genuinely didn't know it was permanent marker guys
Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? Twice as happy
What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? I'm sad and paranoid
What's your worst habit? Biting my nails, picking at my skin
What superpower would you have for 1 day? Mind reading
What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? Idk, everyone
Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? Where I live now
Who knows you best? Mum
What after school/after work activities are you involved in? Rangers, and that's literally it
What's the LAST BOOK your really loved? Well, I'm reading Noughts and Crosses at the moment, it's amazing and I wish I'd read it sooner
What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Idk
What's been your favorite age so far? 10
If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? Don't be weird
Unlimited love or money? Love
If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? The same as always
What's your most listened to song? Idk
If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at? Idk
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? Like every dream I've ever had
What has been your worst age so far? 8
Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? Depends
What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? Being awkward and shy
What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? My grandad
What cheesy song do you have memorized? Idk
Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? No
What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? Undress? Or not undress, idk. Probably undress
Jess
Jess
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabeth Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:21 pm

What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? Hmmm let's not go there shall we
Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? Eh i'm already "smart" so twice as happy.
What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? Eh my mom knows almost everything about me down to my favorite time of the day LOL soo idk honestly xD
What's your worst habit? Playing with my hands when i'm nervous
What superpower would you have for 1 day? Telepathy
What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? Def someone from Marvel or Jack from WCTH
Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? Greece or Italy
Who knows you best? My mom and my cousin/best friend xD
What after school/after work activities are you involved in? Reading mostly?? and also dance ig xD
What's the LAST BOOK your really loved? Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke.
What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Stayed up all night until they made sure i was okay, or when my friends ask to pray for me
What's been your favorite age so far? Probably 7 or 8 xD
If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? "You won't care about this person in a few years so it doesn't matter if they want to be your friend or not."
Unlimited love or money? Love
If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? Hmm i have no clue. Probably sell all my things and quickly build a homeless shelter
What's your most listened to song? Scandal of Grace by Hillsong United currently
If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at? EATING HUMAN FLESH THE FASTEST
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? Oh my gosh i once had this dream that i went to Italy with people i care about and we were stuck in a dungeon
What has been your worst age so far? 6 xD
Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? Nah
What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? The way they talk or the way they observe things
What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? My grandpa's xD..
What cheesy song do you have memorized? ehhhhhhhhh none are coming to mind rn
Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? uh no i have unlimited data on my phone i'm good
What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? Go make my crush talk to me the next day when i was back myself lol oops
sarabeth
sarabeth
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moira Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:02 pm

1. What is one thing that you will NEVER do again? run after my sister in the house (split my head open.. bleh)
2. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy? twice as happy
3. What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? I like a lot more music besides pop
4. What's your worst habit? biting my nails
5. What superpower would you have for 1 day? invisibility, so I can hug my favorite people without it being awkward.. oops 
6. What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on? STILES STILINSKI  e e
7. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? The Caribbean 
8. Who knows you best? myself
9. What after school/after work activities are you involved in? sitting at home and watching TVD, as of now
10. What's the LAST BOOK you really loved? do Wattpad books count?  The Trouble With Love
11. What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? bought me a friendship necklace out of the blue
12. What's been your favorite age so far? five, no pressure, no problems, no school ♥
13. If you could go back in time, what is ONE piece of advice you would give to yourself? don't spend your life on the computer
14. Unlimited love or money? unlimited love
15. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do? Meet all my favorite celebrities, kiss my crush, and spend the last minutes with the ones I love.
16. What's your most listened to song? I'm a Ruin by Marina and the Diamonds
17. If you could be a child prodigy, what's what you have been skilled at? the arts
18. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? I was trapped on a pirate ship with talking shrimp with pirate hats and wooden swords
19. What has been your worst age so far? haven't exactly had one
20. Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around? not exactly
21. What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? Not sure, but I do like a sense of humor because I laugh a lot
22. What one dead person would you like to have dinner with, if it were possible? Alison Argent (fictional, but still dead *cries*)
23.What cheesy song do you have memorized? You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
24. Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant free wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? no, I can live without free wifi
25. What's the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for one day? act like I'm my boyfriend and then when I become a girl again be single again, so I can say I at least had one boyfriend m
I'm so stupid oml
Moira
Moira
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ani Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:47 am

Read inappropriate fan fiction when my mom is upstairs -_-

Twice as happy

I know way too much dirty stuff for a 12 year old

What's your worst habit?
Replying with sarcastic comments when ever I feel like it

Reading minds

Finnick odair from the hunger games

Paris or bora bora

Who knows you best?
All my friends on forums

Swim club though I'm currently trying to get out of it

Paper towns I guess even though I'm not finished

Listened to me rant when I needed to

Stop putting your trust in people and to stop caring about those who don't care about me

Unlimited love or money?
Love, I don't care for money

I would rather not answer this question.

all I want by Daniel Skye

Painting

I don't even know tbh

Kind of

There eyebrows matter a lot lol

My uncle

The llama song by

No

OMG I don't even wanna say ........ But the second thing I would do is whatever I want without worrying about my period
ani
ani
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza