Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Regards against chatting in the chat box. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Regards against chatting in the chat box. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Regards against chatting in the chat box. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Regards against chatting in the chat box. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Regards against chatting in the chat box. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Regards against chatting in the chat box. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Regards against chatting in the chat box. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Regards against chatting in the chat box. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Regards against chatting in the chat box. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Regards against chatting in the chat box.

2 posters

Go down

Regards against chatting in the chat box. Empty Regards against chatting in the chat box.

Post by Tabby Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:26 am

So my computer is completely screwed up and won't let me on this website at all. It won't let me do hardly anything so I'm Roleplaying with my phone and my phone doesn't do the chat box. I can still use Foo and Facebook if you'd like to talk though. I'm sorry Rose ;-; I loves you gorgeous<3
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Regards against chatting in the chat box. 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Regards against chatting in the chat box. Empty Re: Regards against chatting in the chat box.

Post by Hazza Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:41 pm

Aw I understand. Hopefully it does work someday though. I sometimes find you on Foo and then stalk you... I mean I come and say hi. I guess I should come onto Facebook a little more often if I want to chat.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Regards against chatting in the chat box. Empty Re: Regards against chatting in the chat box.

Post by Tabby Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:17 pm

It's okay. (: I'm always on foo if you want to message me or anything.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Okay (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down