Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

4 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Dakota saw Devin.

"Hey!" Dakota shouted

"HI" Lou yelled even louder.

"Your by my ear!" Dakota told Lou. He just laughed
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Devin smiled. "Hey."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 3 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 pm

"Devin meet Lou, he is my little bother, I mean brother." Dakota took Lou off her back.

"HELLO!" Lou shouted.

"As you see he shouts a lot. Normally when I watch him." Dakota glared at Lou
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Devin laughed. "Hey Lou." He turns to look at Dakota. "I don't mind the shouting. I have a younger sister who can do that."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Lou smiled.

"Lucky! I rather have a sister over a brother..." Dakota smiled

"NOT NICE!" Lou shouted.

"Let's go to my house, if thats ok with you." Dakota picked up Lou.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Devin laughed. "She can be annoying sometimes."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm

"Aren't all younger siblings a bit annoying?" Dakota laughed. "Im sure yours is still better." Dakota kept glancing into Devin's eyes, and watching Lou. "Soo, want to head over to my house, and help baby-sit this little bother.. brother I mean." Dakota hugged Lou.

Last edited by BigSisterBosco- on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamingInStars Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:04 pm

Camel got up from her spot on the couch and went into the kitchen.

DreamingInStars
DreamingInStars
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:08 pm

{ Waiting For Rose. Otherwise it would be odd with Dakota in two places xD }
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Devin nodded. "Yeah, especially when they like to yell or fangirl. My sister is obsessed with a lot of boybands," He laughed, and then looked at her. "Um, sure. I would love to," He finished.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:25 pm

"I sort of fangirl about One Direction sometimes," she smiled, "Ok, follow me." Dakota grabbed her brother's hand, and her skateboard and started walking
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Devin choked. "My sister loves them."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:28 pm

"Then, we got something in common." she laughed. "Lou just shouts random words, when I listen to them."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:36 pm

"Yeah. You can meet her one day if you would like," He suggests.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:38 pm

"Ok" Dakota opened the door, "Well, we are hear."

"HOME" Lou shouted and ran over to play with his cars.

"Are you hungry?" Dakota asked, "Mac & Cheese?" Dakota laughed.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Devin walked inside and looked around. He got distracted. "Um, um, sure." He replies.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:44 pm

"Ok" Dakota grabbed a bowl, and put some in it. "Here" Dakota handed it to him, "You can sit down" she went and sat down herself and ate some Mac & Cheese
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Devin nodded, took the bowl, and sat down. He started to eat it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:47 pm

"GEORGE!" Lou yelled

"What?" Dakota sounded stupid when she asked.

"MONKEY!" Lou shouted.

"Oh" Dakota grabbed a movie and put it into the T.V.

"There." Dakota sat back down and looked at Devin, he seemed uncomforable to her.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Devin smiled, and kept on eating. "We can talk privately if you want."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Dakota was watching Curious George, not knowing why.

"What," Dakota turned, "Oh.. if you want to, we can. I just.. sort of.. have to have an eye on my brother. He always finds something to spillor break. It's up to you though."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Devin nods. "If he's watching this, then he should be fine. You can come check on him in about 10 minutes?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Dakota had a worried look, then her phone buzzed

~~

To; Dakota
From; Lacy

Want to come over?

~~

To; Lacy
From; Dakota

I am watching my brother, and someone is at my house.
xxDakota

~~

"I guess so. We can probaley go in the backyard, or the living room downstairs." Dakota saw Lou some what falling asleep
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Devin smiled. "Alright."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Dakota got up and walked into the backyard, waiting for Devin.

"I wonder what this is about." Dakota thought
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next