Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Louis

For the second she put her head on my shoulder I felt like I was in heaven. I had her in my arms and nothing else would matter in this world. We'll see where tonight leads us. I wouldn't mind having sex with her, but she's so fragile. I wouldn't want to hurt her. I kiss the top of her head, as she picks it off my shoulder, looking at her. I pick her up bridal style and chuckle a little carrying her out of the woods.

Natasha

I smile as he intertwines our fingers. I bite my lip holding back the urge to just lay him right then and there. My actions and thoughts surprise myself. What has come over me? I'm never like this. I lean against him, placing my head on his shoulder, looking at him innocently. How could he be so perverted and amazing at the same time. I close my eyes, letting myself free from the world around me. Only me and Harry now. Everything was perfect.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Celina looks over at him again and she smiles. She still couldn't believe that she was walking next to Louis. The guy of her dreams. She just couldn't believe it. It was like a dream, but it wasn't. That is how cool it really was. She smiles again when he kisses the top of her head. Whenever he kissed her it felt like magic and love. But she wasn't completely in love with him. Maybe once they have sex and she loses her virginity then she might really be in love. It was all of a sudden that Louis picked her up, bridal style carrying her out of the woods, she giggled.

Harry looks up from looking down at the ground. Everything was perfect in his mind. He had the girl that he really liked and nothing could go wrong. He just knew it. Nobody would interrupt or embarrass them again or at least for a while. When she places her head on his shoulder, he smiles and pats her back, gently, and softly, looking at her, and admiring her beauty. Once she closes her eyes, he smiled, and leaned in to give her a little kiss.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Louis

I smile running across the lawn and darting to my house. That's one thing I love about where I live, the woods are right out back of my house. I can just hop the fence and go. Of course, carrying Celina I'm not going to hop the fence. I walk up to the door and unlock it, setting Celina down on her feet again. I give her a quick meaningful kiss before leading her inside.

Natasha

I giggle a little bit as Harry pats my back, and smile at him. Once I close my eyes he leans in and kisses me gently. I immediately kiss back, bringing my hands up to cup his face. I smile as we pull away opening my eyes again and looking into Harry's. I smile, taking in every feature of his face, before finding myself kissing him again, only a bit deeper this time, allowing my tongue to move with his.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Celina was enjoying herself as Louis races across the lawn. He was so cute in every way, but the only thing that she was worried about was he could drop her. That's probably not going to happen because it looks like he has a good grip on her. Once they got to his house, she looked all around and thought it was a really nice house. He unlocked the door and then put her back down on the ground, and she smiled, and blushed, when he kissed her again, leading her inside.

Harry chuckles a little when she giggles. She has the cutest giggle ever! He smiles, and when she starts to kiss him back, he smiled even bigger and brighter this time. He pulls away and just stares at her beautiful eyes and face. How could one girl be so cute and hot at the same time? He smiles, and flips his hair, as he started kissing her again, and making it deeper like she does.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Louis

I smile, as she walks inside, before closely the door behind us. "Welcome to la casa de Louis!" I smile at her and chuckle. I walk over to her, snaking an arm around her waist, leading her into the living room. "Would you like a tour?" I turn her to face me, leaning my forehead against hers looking into her eyes, still smiling. "Or would you rather be surprised?"

Natasha

Before I know what I'm doing, I find myself back on Harry's lap kissing him deeply. I place my hands against his chest, gently grabbing his shirt. I smile underneath the kiss. Kissing him is like the world. It's crazy to think that I had just met him, but it feels like I've known him my whole life. I can be completely myself around him and be 100% comfortable without feeling violated.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Celina walks farther into his house as she started to walk around and see a few things. His house wasn't so bad at all, but she did hear before that he is a pretty messy kind of guy so some rooms or most of them could be messy. "Thank you," She laughed, and smiled, as he welcomed her into the house, he was so sweet. "A tour would be lovely, but a surprise isn't so bad either, dear."

Harry smiles and watches as she puts herself back onto his lap and started kissed her deeply. He keeps on kissing her deeply, and cupping her face just a bit as she enjoyed every moment. He wasn't so sure if he put some spell on her or it was just him, but whatever it was, it seemed like she was different to the time he just started talking to her to now. It was pretty crazy, but amazing at the same time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Louis

I smile and turn my head , holding my hand out. "This is the living room." I smile, it was rather clean for me, but then again I do live with Natasha and she's a clean freak. "Just so you know I live with Natasha, so all the rooms in the house are practically spotless, except mine. But it's not that bad." I emphasize on 'that' and smile at her, leading her now into the kitchen. I noticed that Natasha had done the dishes. "This is the kitchen." I smile again, looking at her.

Natasha

I pull away a bit for air, and smile leaning my forehead against his, looking him in the eyes. "I seriously don't know what you do to me, but I like it." I giggle kissing him on the nose, playfully before smiling at him. "I'm never like this, only one time was I ever like this, but with you it seems normal." I giggle once again, and smile, looking into his loving eyes. I don't want to rush anything , well . . anything further , as he might not like that , but then again it IS Harry Styles .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Celina smiled as Louis showed her the living room. It was a pretty nice room and she was impressed on how clean it was. She does know that he can be messy. When he told her why it was clean, she nodded because she completely thought of that, but wasn't so sure. Once seeing the living room was finished, he led her to the kitchen where it was also pretty clean. It looked like the dishes were done also. "So far so good," She giggles, still looking around.

Harry groans when she pulls away, but he did understand if she did want air from kissing. He smiled when she leaned her forehead, and he kissed her cheek. "Would you say that's a good thing?" He raised his eyebrows for her, and then started to laugh. He chuckles when she kisses him on the nose and he took a finger and pokes her nose, lightly, and gently. "I love when you're like this. It makes me feel so good," He smiles.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Louis

I smile, snaking my arm around her waist as I lead her down a little hallway. "There's a bathroom there." I open a door to a hidden staircase, climbing the stairs with her, as we reach the top I turn to look at her. I smile, and then continue walking. "There's Natasha's room, and another bathroom." I point in the direction to a door at the end of the hall, stopping in front of mine. "And here's mine," I smile pushing open the door.

Natasha

I giggle as he pokes my nose. "I suppose it's a good thing." I smile and playfully bite his finger, but not hard. Just gently. "You mean it turns you on?" I wink and then stop, smiling. Did I seriously just say that? What has gotten into me? I'm never like this, but I . . I kind of like it . I smile at myself, before looking at him again .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Celina smiles as his arm comes around her waist and he leads her down a little hallway. She nodded when he said there was a bathroom, but she didn't need to see it. The hidden staircase was pretty cool to her so she went up the stairs with him. Once they get to the top, he started to walk again, and this time he was showing her Natasha's room and then another bathroom. Once again she nodded. When she got to his room, and he opened up the door, she stepped in and started to look around. She stood correctly... it was messy.

Harry smiles and flips his hair. He was having such a fun time spending some time with her. He is learning so much and he hopes that she was learning stuff about him. He chuckles when she bit his finger, but it didn't hurt at all. "You turn my love on, babe. Hopefully you won't press my mute button," He flipped his hair and laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Louis

I walk in behind her , closing the door. "Sorry it's a bit messy, I wasn't expecting visitors today, but hey . I'm glad I found you." I smile, and lean against the wall, looking at her. I run a hand through my hair and study my messy room. It wasn't too bad , for me at least. Just a few clothes on the floor , the bed wasn't made , no big deal. Not like the bed would be made at the end of the night .

Natasha

I loved it whenever he flips his hair. I giggle and bite my tongue smiling. I lightly poke him in the stomach and giggle again. "Mute." I smirk at the word, and kiss him on the lips once again. This time instead of just sitting on his lap, I turn myself so I was directly facing him, my legs around the back of his torso. My arms find their way around his neck and I smile under the kiss .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Celina keeps on looking around the room. His messy room didn't bother her one bit even though she's known as being an organized kind of person which might not make any sense to him if she tells him that. Actually the most organized person could be messy at times, and that's true. She can be messy like him. "I don't mind your room, Louis. If you don't try to look at the mess and just at the room, then you can really say to yourself, 'hey this is a nice room!'" She probably sounded weird to him when she said that, but she didn't really care.

Harry chuckles and flips his hair again when she pokes him in the stomach. It tickled him more than it really hurt. "Cute," He chuckles, and kissed her back, with passion, and love. He looks as she moves herself around a little, and he liked it, and it made him feel a little better, and have a better grip on kissing her lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Louis

I smirk and wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her into me. I smile and look into her eyes. "You know just what to say, and when to say it." I whisper at her, looking into her beautiful golden eyes. I lean down and hover my lips above hers teasingly, smiling before finally kissing her. Our lips moving together perfectly .

Natasha

I grin again, lacing my fingers throughout his smooth brown hair. I tug at the curls on the back of his head teasingly, but not hard. He's so adorable. I kiss him back, leaning into him slightly , but not too much . Our lips forming together perfectly , as I allow my tongue to slide into his mouth a little bit , allowing his to enter if he wants .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Celina looks at him and smiles as he wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her in. She smiles again when he starts to speak. "Thank you Lou," She says, and kisses his cheek. She looked back at him and into his beautiful eyes. She watches her hover around her lips as then he kissed her and she kissed him back.

Harry looks at her and smiles and moans a little when she tugs at his curls, but it didn't hurt as much as he thought it would. He knows that she wouldn't tug too hard. He kisses her back, lovely, and gently, as he moves in a little closer. Her tongue started to enter his mouth and it felt so good as he put his tongue into her mouth.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Louis

I smile backing her up against the other wall, while still kissing her. Soon enough I lift her up into my arms, and surprisingly she's rather light. I hold her against the wall, but not hard kissing her still. I cup the back of her thighs, allowing her to wrap herself around my torso to get a better grip. I kiss her a little more deeper than last time, each time feeling better and better than before .

Natasha

I giggle a little and play fight his tongue with mine for dominance. He's so gentle, how come everybody I ever talked to described him as rough and cunning? He's probably the sweetest person I've ever met. I smile to myself as he moans, and I giggle a little bit again, kissing him still. I let out a little moan, teasingly , but find it to be true after a bit .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Celina keeps on kissing him and smiling under the kiss. It felt so good and he probably could feel the same. It just feels so real. She lets him lift her up into his arms and she likes being up there. She wishes she could stay there forever in his arms, but maybe that could happen sometime. She was still kissing him even after he lifted her up. She wraps her arms around her shoulders so she wouldn't fall off or anything like that. She notices that he was kissing her deeper this time so she does the same.

Harry chuckles a little when she was play fighting with his tongue a little. He smiles and looks at her, flipping his hair as he keeps on kissing her still. Loving every moment while he's kissing her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Louis

I notice she starts to kiss deeper as I kiss her back. I smile underneath the kiss. She is so beautiful , I only wish I could have stopped her from running away , but I never knew that's what she was doing. I thought she was sick for a bit , but after a few years I thought otherwise. I'm so glad she's back here now , and the best part is , she's in my arms .

Natasha

I smile, kissing Harry a bit more before pulling away. I look into his lovely glowing eyes and smile again. "Harry, I just . . I don't know." I look at the ground, before sighing. "I feel different around you. Not in a bad way , but like . . I've never experienced this side of me, and it'll take a bit before I'm used to it." I look back up at him biting my lip.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Celina keeps on kissing him as she starts to touch his hair while kissing him. His hair was hot she thinks and she hopes that he knew that too. She looks at him and smiles under the kiss as she pulls away. He probably didn't like that she pulled away, but she needs to tell him something. "Louis, wanna know why I ran away?" She sighed, and took a deep breath.

Harry smiles and kisses her even more before she pulled away. He looked into her eyes and he flipped his hair. "What don't you know?" He asked her, but he didn't know that she was going to answer it a little bit later. "I like this side of you. Better than this shy side of you. You don't have to act that way around me because I'm going to be here for you. Hopefully forever."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Louis

I bite my lip, to keep the warmth from escaping where her lips once covered mine. I look at her, a little startled by her sudden question, but nod slightly. "Only if you want to tell me, you don't have to . ." I trail off, staring deep into her eyes. I don't want her to be reliving the past or to bring back any unwanted memories that might haunt her as to why she left to begin with .

Natasha

I look at Harry a little taken back by his answer. Hopefully forever. Those two words, just those two little simple words can change someone's life forever. His words ring through my mind over and over as I stare at him, mouth open a bit. "Harry . ." I can't help, but look at him, a small smile threatening to break loose from my mouth. He . . he likes me . I can't keep in my excitement anymore and I break loose. My smile spreading from ear to ear , "Just kiss me." I giggle before crashing my lips to his .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Celina sighed and took another deep breath. "But don't you wanna know? Louis, I know you do. Don't worry I do want you to know. I mean you were going to tell me how you really felt about me, but you couldn't because I ran away. I know you rather want to know where your love ran away in the first place," She looked down at the ground and then back up at him.

Harry looks at her and smiles. He was wondering what she was thinking about. Probably about him. He would think that would be the case because what other thing would she be thinking about while she's hanging out with him. And probably having the time of her life. "Natasha?" He asked as she was calling his name, beautifully. He looked at her, shocked, but excited of what she said. "Let's do it babe." He says, leans in and kisses her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Louis

I push my lips together to form a straight line, setting her back down on the ground. I keep my arm snaked around her waist, as I lift her up bridal style and carry her over to my bed. I sit down and bring her with me to sit on my lap, smiling at her. "Only if you want to, but I want you to know, I'm going to be here with you," I look into her eyes, holding her close to me. "Through everything."

Natasha

I give Harry a small reassuring nod as we kiss, and pull away for a second to look into his eyes. I giggle a little to myself and look at him. "Lets do it," I let out breathily, before resuming our kiss. Everything about him was perfect. I wondered what "it" meant exactly, but as long as I'm with him, I don't think it really matters much .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 am

Celina looks down towards the ground as Louis put her down. She wasn't completely sure if she even wanted to be let down, but she guessed it was okay. She smiled as he lifted her up again, but this time he headed over to his bed and carried her on there. She let him move her so she was sitting on his lap and it felt good there. "And I'm going to be here with you." She said to him with a smile. "Let me begin the story," She starts.

Harry keeps on kissing her until she pulled away and he saw that she was looking into his eyes. He did the same and looked into her eyes. They were some beautiful eyes that he has ever seen before. He watched her giggle and he chuckles. "You are cute when you giggle or do anything babe." He said to her as he listened to her speak. When she said the word 'it', quickly the word 'sex' came to mind. "You wanna leave the forest now?" He asked her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:48 am

Louis

I look at her , smiling waiting for her to begin her story. "Start whenever you're ready, babe." I look into her eyes as I pick up her hand. I gently play with her fingers as I look at our hands together. Just touching her hand I could feel the sparks uniting inside of me. She's something so magical and powerful I don't even know what to do with myself. She makes me feel at ease around her , like I can be whoever I want to be. I can be myself.

Natasha

I giggle once again as he comments on my giggle. He's so adorable. "Why thank you." I smirk and kiss his nose. I play with his fingertips, realizing that 'it' to him probably meant sex. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we go or what we do." I smirk looking into his eyes deviously. He's so adorable, everything about him is adorable. His eyes , his smile, his laugh , his hair, I just want it all . I want him all for myself.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Celina looks at him, gives a small smile, and then another deep breath. "I never wanted to be a vampire, Louis. But someone bit me and I had no idea that guy was even a vampire. I was on a date with this guy. Yes, he's hot. But I was so stupid that I didn't know this before. I thought he was just going to kiss me, but then like that he bit my neck and before you know it I woke up and I was a vampire. He didn't even make sure I was okay. He left me there after he bit me. I talked to my friends about this and I think it was the day before I ran away into the forest. They said that this guy does this to other girls. Bites them and then runs away. People call him the Vampire Biter."

Harry chuckles and smiles at her. "You're welcome love." He looks into her eyes and he smiled when she kissed his nose. It was so adorable and sweet at the same time. He looks down as she was playing with his fingertips and he laughs a little while she was doing it. He smiled and flipped his hair. "You wanna come to my house or go to yours?" He asked her, looking at her, and smiling while asking her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Louis

I sit there listening to every word she says. The 'Vampire Biter'. I nod, biting my lip giving her a sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry, Celina." I whisper into her neck as I bring her closer to me. I wanted her to know that she was perfect as a human or a vampire. "You were perfect then, and you still are." I look into her eyes, and kiss her on the cheek. I need to be extra careful with her. "I will never leave you."

Natasha

"Well , Lou and Celina are in my house . ." I giggle wondering what they were probably doing. Who knows with Louis. "I mean we could all hang there , but . ." I trail off looking at the ground smiling a bit. I kind of did want to get to know Harry a little more by myself and I was afraid that Celina might try to get in the way of that. Not that Harry would let her, but yeah .
"Doesn't matter to me." I smile looking up at him again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next