Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Celina moans and groans a little at the feel of those little nibbles at her neck, but somehow it also felt good to her. And she didn't understand how it could. She notices that he was looking at her eyes again, and she blushed, as she watched him see a log. And he smiled at her again, took her hand, she smiled, and headed over to the log with him. He sat down and she sits down, but she doesn't hesitate when he pulls her onto his lap because it felt so good. She kisses him back feeling every moment as his lips press hers.

Harry lets his hands play around as they move off her hips and go explore around her body. He hopes that she knows or will find out that he can be a pervert. And sometimes he goes for what he wants. The only thing he doesn't want to do is hurt her. He thinks that's the worst thing you can do. And he knows that he won't ever hurt her. He's going to make that promise and he will try to see if this relationship will work out okay because he knows that it could. He smiles when she makes the kiss deeper and she smiles. He loves when she smiles. It just lightens his heart up for her. He watches her pull herself onto his lap, and he smiles, because he can really feel how good it really was.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Louis

The feeling of the kiss and of just being with her, overwhelms me. She's perfect in every way possible. I kiss her again, a little deeper, placing my hands on her hips. Our lips moving together at a steady pace in between the kisses. After we finish our little 'make-out' session you'd call it, I smiled and looked into her eyes again. "You're so beautiful," I smile looking at her.

Natasha

I jump a little bit, as he starts to explore my body further. I don't mind, or try not to anyways. As long as he doesn't go too far. I only just met the guy, I don't want to rush into anything extremely serious too fast. I like being a bit of a challenge. I kiss him again, my tongue slowly finding it's way inside his mouth this time, battling with his for dominance. I giggle a little under the kiss. I never knew I had a side like this in me.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Celina smiles under the kiss and she couldn't believe that she was finally kissing her. She didn't care about anything in life right now, but just him. He is perfect in every way and she knows that's true. She makes the kiss deeper like he does, and she watches as he puts his hands on her hips, but she didn't care because it was fine where it was. She smiled again and looked into his eyes. "Thanks. And you're handsome."

Harry stopped his hands when they were around her privates and he looked at her, and thinking that she probably didn't want him to go any further. And he will follow that because she's probably that kind of girl. He just leaves his hands there and goes back to kissing her some more, and trying to make it deeper, and not biting her lip at all. He tries to moan or smile a bit when her tongue enters into his mouth, but really it felt so good. He stopped kissing her and started going all French kiss on her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Louis

I smile at her. How can someone be so adorable, and beautiful at the same time? I give her a quick peck on the lips, before looking back into her eyes. "Well, what do you say we start to head back and find Harry and Natasha?" I smile at her, looking into her eyes. I look down to her lips quickly, before back up into her eyes. Taking in each and every feature on her beautiful face.

Natasha

I smile as he starts to French Kiss, and I french kiss him back. Tonight is going to be the night I probably lose my virginity, I can just feel it. I'm a little nervous on if I do, but I'm not sure. I tense a little bit as he gets closer to my privates, but I don't move, I keep on kissing him. I heard he was a pervert from some other girls, but I didn't want to believe it. Guess I'm going to have to now .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Celina smiles back at him and starts to twirl her hair a little, but she hopes it wasn't too distracting. She stops doing it a few minutes later. She smiles at the little kiss and she notices that he was looking back into her eyes. She does the same and gets really distracted looking into them. "Sounds good. What do you think they are doing?" She asked him, giggling a little, and she totally remembered how Harry is a flirty kind of guy and he's probably kissing her right now.

Harry moves his hands up towards her chest, and keeps it there, and it probably does tickle a little, but he doesn't ask her that because he can't. He was too interested in french kissing her that he totally forgot how it really felt doing it, and doing it with someone he likes. He starts to move his head around, as he french kisses her, and then once he does that a few times, he stops.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Louis

I smile pondering over the thought. I know Natasha, and the most she's done was make out, and that was with me when we were together. I don't think she'd be doing any more than kissing, at the most making out with Harry. She's a rather shy girl when it comes to her body. I look at her and shrug. "I don't think their doing much, but we'll see." After all, people change right?

Natasha

I giggle a little underneath the kiss, as he moves his head a bit, and I follow in his steps, moving my head from side to side as well. He gets closer to my chest and I shiver a bit. Partially because it tickles and partially because I've never been handled this way before. It wasn't a bad way to be handled, he was really good natured and caring around it, but I'm not used to this kind of treatment. I'll have to get used to it eventually. I smile and continue kissing him, sliding my tongue along his.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Celina could tell that he was thinking about it before he replied. That was alright because she was also thinking about it. She didn't know Natasha at all really, but she did what to become friends with her and it would be very possible while she would be dating Louis and maybe she'll date Harry. "Exactly. I don't know so..." She trails off and looks at him.

Harry looked down as she noticed that he put his hand on her chest. He saw a shiver and he got worried, but he found it to be cute. He dropped his hand, and let it just sit on her lap. The hand could do whatever it wanted, but for now he only wanted it to stay there. He continues to kiss her, and he also slides his tongue along hers.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Louis

I chuckle a little, standing up and lifting her into my arms. I spin her around quickly, and kiss her once again on the lips, before setting her back down on her feet. I take her hand and intertwine our fingers together again as I start to walk back out onto the path. I smile at her, and look down at our hands quickly. She's so beautiful, and she has been since forever.

Natasha

I smile a little as he drops his hand, knowing that he understood I wasn't used to this kind of attention. I pull away for air for a second, looking into his eyes. I bite my lip, and start to kiss his neck, under the impulse. I lightly suck along the skin, but not hard enough to give him a love bite, just enough to tease the guy. I giggle a little as I pull away, looking into his eyes again, before continuing our make out session.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Celina suddenly looked at the ground and then up at him as he lifts her up into his arms. It felt so good being in his arms and she wishes she can just lay there forever, but that probably wasn't going to happen anytime soon. She smiles and giggles when he spins her around. "Whee..." And she blushes, and smiles again when he kisses her. When he lowers her back onto the ground, she looks at him, and looks down at their fingers as they were intertwined perfectly. She started to follow him as they both walk back out onto the path.

Harry pulls away when she does, but he really didn't want to pull away. He wanted to stay there for even longer, but he knew that she probably needs some air and that was alright with him. He looks at her eyes, and smiles, as he continues to notice how beautiful they really were. He chuckles and flips his hair as he watches her kiss his neck, and suck on it, and it felt so good that he started doing the same thing to her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Louis

I smile as we walk back on the path. "So, want to come over tonight?" I look at her, and hope she says yes. Of course I'd invite Natasha and Harry too, but I want to spend a little bit of time getting to know Celina a little bit more, from when she disappeared. Maybe she'd be able to stay over night? I wasn't going to force anything upon her. I wanted her to take her time and to know that I'm here for her.

Natasha

I groan lightly as Harry kisses my neck back in return, throwing my head back. It feels really good, with him doing that. I smile, and just nestle my head into his neck, not biting or kissing or anything, just enjoying being with him. I start to suck a little harder this time, hoping to actually leave a love bite. I giggle a little, this entire field is strange to me, but I'll quickly get used to it.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Celina looks around as she passes things while walking with Louis as she looks back at him as he asks her question. It was taking her a long time to answer because his question was just all of a sudden. She couldn't think that this could go any better. And go further. He was asking her to come over! "I would love to. It should be a lot of fun," She smiles and thought of what could really happen or what he wanted to do when she would come over.

Harry smiles and enjoys sucking on her skin. It felt really good to him and he looked over at her and it looked like she was enjoying it also. He didn't want to hurt her so he kept on sucking on her skin the same way he has been doing. When she sucks a little harder, he smiles, and sucks harder also, but not that hard. He hopes to leave a love bite.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Louis

I smile to myself as she agrees to come over looking at the ground again. I wonder what would happen. Of course nothing too serious, we only just started dating. I mean, not that I wouldn't want to, but for Celina's safety and sake. I smile and look at her, as we get closer to the spot where we left Harry and Natasha. Finally we reach the clearing, when I notice Natasha and Harry practically devouring each other. I cover my mouth with my hand in an attempt to not freak out.

Natasha

I pull myself away from Harry's neck, examining the now red and purple spot. I lightly run my tongue along the sensitive skin and smile at myself. I've never experienced this side of me before . . but I like it. I quietly moan as Harry sucks a little harder, attempting to leave a love bite like I had. I roll my head back a bit, before burying my face once again into his neck. I kiss his neck lightly in an attempt to stop myself from moaning more, tugging on his curls a little more .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Celina smiles at him as it looked like he was happy that she agreed to come over. She was wondering what he was thinking about just now. Did he want to have... she can't even say it since she is just getting to know the guy, but you never know with guys. They might just go too fast and before you know it that happens and then this happens. Once they both walk back to the place where Harry and Natasha were left, she couldn't believe her eyes. They were basically making out and she looked over at Louis as he covers his mouth.

Harry looks at the bite that he left on Natasha's neck. It was pretty fresh and it didn't look too deep and that is what he was going for. He didn't want to hurt her in anyway and he knows how to not hurt her. Being a vampire does have its advantages, but you still have to look out to not hurt anyone, and especially if the person isn't a vampire, but he doesn't have to worry because she is also a vampire like himself. He rubs his hand over the bite, kissing it softly one time, and then once he was done kissing it, he stared back at it, amazed on what he did.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Louis

I stare at the two , both disgusted and weirded out. Harry is practically making out with my best friend. Um , ew . I laugh a little and look at Celina. "Um.." Is all I can say, I just stand there and watch them again silently. Harry must really be something if he can get Natasha to do something like that. I know Natasha and she'd never do something like that , that quickly. Harry must have like magical powers.

Natasha

I smile as I lift my head up off of his shoulder, and lean my forehead against his , looking him in the eyes. I could feel the bite on my neck, but I ignore it. I smile at him, when I hear a twig snap and look around to find Louis and Celina standing there. My face turns a deep red as I quickly climb off of Harry, dusting myself off. I finally had come back to my senses and I was more embarrassed then ever. I just bite my bottom lip , blushing irratically looking at the ground.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Celina just looked at them, speechless. She didn't know what to do. Harry, a guy that is her friend was making out with Natasha. She wasn't sure if she should be happy about this or upset, or just worried because Harry probably had something to do with this. And she shouldn't complain because she did make out with Louis. She should be okay about that, but at least Harry and Natasha didn't see them doing that.

Harry smiles and flips his hair as he kisses her cheek before he heard something. He turned around and it was Louis and Celina. His eyes turned a more blood red color, and he was embarrassed, but it was also a little awkward because it's not like it was the first time someone came up to them while he was making out with a girl. It was pretty normal for him, but probably not for Natasha. He watches Natasha climb off of him as he stands up and dusts himself off.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Louis

I stand there for a few more minutes. My jaw just about dropped off my body. I watch Natasha climb off of Harry and look at the ground obviously embarrassed. I close my mouth and smile a little, looking from Natasha to Harry. Wait, what was that I saw in Harry's eyes ? Was it..embarrassment? How could Harry be embarrassed he's never embarrassed about anything. Harold Edward Styles embarrassed for once in his life. Huh .

Natasha

I peek up at Harry, still looking towards the ground and give him a little smile, before taking his hand and mine. I decided to push everything aside, if I'm going to get over the embarrassment. Pretend like it never happened, but the problem is, it did happen. I start walking back to Louis and Celina. "So..how are you guys?" I ask casually, hoping to put aside the scene of me and Harry.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Celina looked at Harry as it seemed like he was embarrassed. It was impossible for him to be embarrassed, but could it be really true that he was? She watched as his eyes turned from that blood red color to more of a golden color. She wasn't so sure about this, but maybe Harry was embarrassed, but he just wasn't going to admit it so quickly. She looked at Natasha started walking towards her and Louis, and it seemed like she was trying to forget about the scene she just did with Harry. "Oh, I'm fine. Um..." She trailed off.

Harry looked over at Louis and he crossed his arms. Could Louis know that he was embarrassed? He couldn't make him see that he was embarrassed. It was more of a sudden movement than being embarrassed, but you have no idea what Louis could be thinking. His eyes turned a golden color and he uncrossed his arms, flipping his hair to make it seem like it was better when clearly it wasn't.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Louis

I try to break the awkwardness and start randomly laughing. "So , do you guys want to head back to my place? Celina is coming too." I start, and motion towards Celina, wrapping my arm around her waist. I notice Harry unfold his arms, as I look at him. Maybe he wasn't embarrassed , but then again you never know with him. He very well could be, but he won't admit it.

Natasha

I bite my lip again. I knew I should've been more careful with Harry, I just knew it. Somewhere deep in my gut I knew someone would find us back here snogging and giving each other love bites. I rub the back of my neck, forgetting around the love bite I received from Harry. I wince a little bit at the pain, but it quickly disappears and I stand there looking at Louis, Celina, and Harry, unsure of what to do next. "Sure?" I answer in a kind of question to Louis's question.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Celina looks at Harry and then towards Natasha and then to Louis as he wraps his arm around her waist. She smiles and kisses his cheek as she looks back at Harry as he unfolds his arms. Is he embarrassed? Maybe he could be, but he wasn't going to admit it. Perhaps we would never find out if he really was.

Harry looks at Louis as he asks his question about coming over to his place. That wasn't such a bad idea since it seems like Louis is already dating Celina. He didn't mind because he knows that Louis is going to take good care of her and they will love each other. He wasn't completely sure about him and Natasha, but what he thinks is she's probably the type of girl that wants to go slow so maybe she wouldn't be okay if they take it to the next step as in intercourse. He watches Louis wrap his arm around Celina's waist and he smiles, but a side of him was a little jealous because he wasn't scared of doing that to her, and it looked like Celina didn't care, but only enjoyed it. "Why not Boo Bear. It should be a lot of fun," He flips his hair and then smiles.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Louis

I smile as she kisses my cheek. I turn my head to quickly give her a peck on the lips. I smile and turn back to Harry. "See you later then." I chuckle a little turning around with Celina to walk out of the woods. As we got closer to the edge, I smile and look back. "Oh and Natasha, make sure Harry uses protection." I yell back and Natasha immdiately face palms. I laugh a little and kiss Celina again, before walking out with her.

Natasha

I blush a deep red as Louis says that. He knows I'm not fast at things. I run my hand through my hair as they disappear out of sight, turning back to Harry. I let out a huge sigh. "Well..that was..embarrassing." I let out a little smile, and walk back to Harry sitting next to him, taking his hand in mine again. "Didn't expect them to come back." I blush again looking at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Celina smiles when he gives her a peck on the lips. He is the sweetest thing ever, but also the hottest thing ever. She starts to walk out with him out of the woods as he stops and says something to Harry that made her laugh so hard. Really? Really now? Did Louis only said that because it was easy for him to make girls pregnant?

Harry flips his hair and started to laugh. He tried to not listen to what Louis said, but it was hard not to since he clearly did. He started to laugh even harder and harder and it was really hard to breathe at one point, but then he calmed himself down. "Didn't you hear what Louis said? Oh gosh made me laugh." He smiled, and kissed her cheek. "Yeah. Didn't expect that either. You wanna stay here for a little bit more or walk out of the forest?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Louis

I smirk at myself as I walk out of the forest with Celina. "You can never be too careful with Hazza." I laugh and look at her. We get towards the edge of the woods, and I stop walking, finding a tree. "Now are you sure you want to go to my place? Harry mentioned you haven't been out of the woods in forever." I raise her hand up to my mouth and kiss it gently.

Natasha

I laugh as Harry starts to laugh uncontrollably. I smile as he calms down, taking his hand in mine. "Are you alright now?" I laugh a little more looking at him. His eyes had lost that red color to them and were now a golden color. "Um .. doesn't matter to me, whichever." I smile, squeezing his hand a little bit for reassurance. His laugh was probably the most adorable thing I've ever heard.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Celina laughs and flips her hair a bit so it wouldn't be in her face any longer. "You mean like..." She trailed off because she had a feeling of what it could be. And there she goes thinking about it also. She does know that he's a pervert, but she clearly doesn't know what happens when you start having sex with him. She keeps walking, but then stops when he does. "Um, yeah, it sounds fine. Maybe I can tell you about that." She watched him raise her hand up to his mouth and then kisses it, she giggles.

Harry flips his hair once again and looks over at her. He hoped that she didn't see his little episode of laughter, but she probably did. And he knew that she did because vampires do have good hearing. "Yes, I'm fine. Are you fine?" He chuckles a little, messing with her just a bit. "Easy enough. We could stay here for a moment more," He says, as he stares at her, smiling.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Louis

I smile and kiss her back, holding her hips with my hands. I soon find myself wrapping my arms completely around her waist and not just resting my hands there. I hold her closely to me, as I pull away looking into her eyes. "I'd love to hear more about it." I lean my forehead against hers, brushing a few pieces of hair back from her face.

Natasha

I smile at him . "Just peachy," I giggle looking at him, as I push a piece of hair back behind my ear. I actually really liked kissing Harry. He brings out my wild side, a side I never even knew existed. I had experienced my wild side once with Louis, but even then I managed to control myself. Around Harry it was a bit difficult to do. He has that one thing about him that makes him irresistible. "Fine with me." I smile at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Celina smiles and blushes when he kisses her. She looks over at him. How can guy that she had a crush on go from talking to actually dating? It's just ridiculous, but then again, she likes it, and she can really get to know him better. Perhaps she could lose her virginity tonight, but maybe he isn't that type of guy. "Great," She says, as she puts her head down on his shoulder for one second before putting it back up.

Harry smiles and looks at her. "Was a mess laughing like that?" He chuckles, and flips his hair, messing it up once again. Perhaps she likes when he flips his hair? Most girls do so maybe she does. Won't find out that easy maybe. He watches her put a piece of hair behind her ear. "Okay," He smiles, and looks down as he touches her hand, and intertwined it together perfectly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next