Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Empty ||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp.

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:16 pm

||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. 0af4168b-32f6-4a50-a287-293fe9046558_zps767fa1f7

||Plot||

Your new too the collage just getting started for your first year thinking your still not prepared for this year. Your room is near everyone elses but you begun to think this collage isnt right its different then the collage you wanted but your family forced you to go to this one. you find out there's wierd noises in the halls and echoing down the hall. The nightmares you have you picture demons ghost and spirits, one night you think you should go down staires to get a drink at the cafe when you open the door you see a ghost and little girl shaped figure you figure out..this place...is haunted.

||Rules||

1. This is a Literate role play, I'm going to require two well-written paragraphs. This means correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, use of figurative language, and using different types of sentences. Your paragraphs need to include details on the physical environment, the situation, and how your character(s) feel. Fall behind on this standard, and I will give you a warning. Three warnings and then I will have your character removed from the Role Play.

2. Fighting,in occ will not be Talerated in this Rp, i don't want threating or curseing in this rp can you understand that? Perfect also being rude or preppy or sassy or just being a bitch [cough] is not being Talerated. I hate people like this bothers be. NOW if you can't understand this maybe your not right for this roleplay.

3. Realistic, Ah one of my favorites yes i want you to be 100% realistic i dont want just 'walks in woods and hears crows caw' i want you to be realistic turn that sentence into something like this. 'I steped on the leaves of the woods grounds as i heard the leaves crunch and breaking into half. I slowly heard the crows caw into the air as the flapped there wings and flew off.' <--thats realistic in my term.

4. Instalove, Yes! No instalove i hate it with a passion. I dont want you looking at someone and instint fall in love with them i want you to get the ko the person. Like if you looked at someone would u be a stranger to them and say "hey i love you." <--bull-shit. as before keep it Realistic no Instalove before i Instahate.

5. Anger, Hmm yes don't be angery if someone you like doesnt like you back and likes someone else. Controll your anger people i don't want people over reacting and saying "MY PERSON LOVED HIM!" call your anger keep it down before you get kicked out. Stuff happends and sometimes for a reason.

6. Plot, fallow the plot dont wonder off into your own story line. My roleplay my Plot fallow it. if you dont like my plot go to another roleplay and dont come back intill you intend to go along with my plot.

7.This Might heart break you guys but i don't want any One direction people in this role play. If i do some some you'll wont be accepted, Sadly i don't like one direction and i see it all over this site on roleplay's so this roleplay is one direction free. but still include to join :3!

8.The ghost is 'Me' If you have read to rules put "Once you see him nothing can save you."

||Skelly||

Basic Information:

Name:
Nickname:

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation::
Crush?:
BF/GF?:
Wife/Huz?:
Kid's:
Personality:
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:
BirthMarks:
Looks:
Other:

||My Charries||

Basic Information:

Name:Derek Lee Hale
Nickname:Derek.

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation::Straight
Crush?:
BF/GF?:
Wife/Huz?:
Kid's:

Personality::Derek is different from other people, he's always been that strange kid in school people made fun of. Derek use to hate his life like any other could would but he actually meant what he thought. Hating his life wasn't a big deal but being in it was, Derek he's a nice guy but the older he got the more irritated and mean he can be. He never under stood people..Derek use to be the most nicest kid to people but they treated like he was shit. He is very protective of whats his and he never lets any one hurt what he loves.
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:Spiral on back.
BirthMarks:
Looks:
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. 11cf7zp
Other:

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Warning : ||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Empty Re: ||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp.

Post by Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Basic Information:
Once you see him nothing can save you
Name: May Dayline
Nickname: May

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation:: Straight
Crush?: --
BF/GF?: --
Wife/Huz?: --
Kid's: --
Personality: May is someone who has been burn in the past but you would never know. She tries hiding things but she acts as if something happens. She's more down to earth when you get to know her though.
History: When she was you her she was hurt by her parents. They were not ally drunk and would almost kill my own sibling. It finally got to the point of when he hung himself. Since then She never was the same.

On the Outside:

Tattoo's: Claw marks on her sides along her rib cage
BirthMarks: No
Looks: ||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Tumblr_ln0ezyLSH71qju5kuo1_500
Other:
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. Empty Re: ||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp.

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Accepted :3 you may start if so.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:49 pm

May
As I pulled up to the colleges I was alittle afraid since this would be my get year here. It was all new to me and I didn't know anything about this place. I pulled up and parked the car. I took a deep breath. I got out of my car and poped the trunk open and pulled out my bags. I then walked inside the building and looked around. It looked like a nice place but yet the walls looked out and had some small old age damage to them. Darker spots here and there on the walls but other then that it was huge and cool looking. Hopefully things will change from highschool kids laughing cause I was related to the kid who hung himself cause of drunk parents even through they don't know the story.

I looked at the sheet of paper I had that said my room. I had two days to get ready and comfortable Untill my classes started. As I headed to my room I had to drop the bags which caused me to squeak alittle in pain since I had a cracked rib healing and a popped shoulder healing from a problem with my parents. I sighed and pulled out my key and unlocked my door and leaned on the wall alittle in pain. I couldn't take my pills out since they were in the bottom of my bag I just had to deal with it till later.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Derek

He was on the computer yet all his stuff was not in boxes but his shoes since he had alot of shoes like Vans and such. he was on twitter typeing "in collage reading to start this 2nd year." and he hear the door next door open and then closed. His head snaped up the direction he heard it he got up and walked to the door and peaked open and saw the door shut. He smiled and thought "another person." there was other people here too just much of them didnt get along with Derek. He walked over and knocked on the door waiting for a answer or the door to open he slightly leaned on the wall across the hall which the hall wasnt to wide it was perfect.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:05 am

May
I just set my bags on the bed when there was a knock at my door. I was surprise anyone really knew I was here or even cared that I was new. I held my sides with my one good hard and walked to the door and opened it. When I opened it I was staring at a guys chest. It was a pretty hot chest in my mind. I was snapped out of it when I saw him mood which had me lift my eyes up to his face. I wondered what room he was in. Even through a door was open across the hall that was probably his room.

I stepped back alittle so I could see him better. "Hello...." I say to him in a lower voice since I was trying to keep the pain in. If I spoke louder my ribs would have hurt even more but I spoke loud enough so he could hear me. I ran a hand through my hair alittle why. A guy like this showing up at my door he first day. He could be anything. One of the moody jocks like at highschool. The ones I hate a lot.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:16 am

Derek

Seeing she was pretty short i backed up and smiled. "Hello, your new here right? figured so Im Derek I live directly next door to this room the walls are very thin so i could hear you open your door and such." I smiled at her and shock her hand she seemed to be in pain but i didn't wanna ask so she would have to talk more if she did she be in more pain i didnt want that. "I'v been here for two years you'll see alot of weird things here trust me when i say this." I felt like i was talking to much so i shut up.

In the light hallway as the ends were dim dark which made me get the shivers the chill went up my spin. I cross my arms which my muscles show throught my shirt i ran my hand through my black spiked hair and then fixed it back to its regular spike at the front. i stood there for a answer or reply which ever you perfer.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:26 am

May
As he started to talk I listened. It was nice to hear someone talk normal instead of joking around or screaming at me. Maybe he would be a nice guy. And he will be my neighbor. That might be fun. Having a cute guy next to me. Maybe I can get him to help me with some work when I get confused. Or show me around and other things. Maybe even show me around the school. Once I take my pain killers I mean. Next time I must be more careful one how fast and the way I lean.

"Im May" I say as I shook his hand then pulled away. "It's nice to met you. It's nice to know ill Atleast be living by one nice guy for my stay here. But since the walls are thin you won't be doing girls at night right?" I say with a small laugh. Even though it didn't go so all. It kinda made me slump over in pain. "Sorry. I have a cracked rib healing." I whispered and walked to my bag and searched for my pain killers. "You can come in if you life" o told him as I searched my bags.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 am

Derek

Hearing her talk i smiled "Its nice to meet you to May." As i heard her talk more and bring up doing girls and the thin walls. "Well..No..I'm still a virgin." He looked down and up to her slowly embarrassed he was 24 and still a virgin. Maybe he would do a girl one day he chuckled maybe when hes married to have children that wont be for awhile he hasn't found the right girl yet. As she asked me to come in i walked in and looked around.

"Well i don't think pain killers would help much but i guess i would help a bit." I looked around as your room was just like mine haveing a beautiful girl nexted down that could be a good thing seeing her around alot this would be a good year.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:45 am

May
I popped a few pills in my mouth and took them with no water. I then looked at him. "Dont worry. I'm a virgin too. Never found the right guy or anything. Most o them laughed cause my brother hung himself cause of how my parents treated us." I say then lifted up my shirt alittle showing the claw tattoos. I had to wrap up my sides before my ribs hurt again. I took out a large wrap I use and looked up at him.

"Do you maybe think you can help me? It's kinda hard to wrap it around my ribs on my own. Normally I drop it a few times before I finally get it wrapped around my sides." I say and made sure I didn't flash my bra. My shirt was only lifted to the center of my ribs below my heart. I wasn't going to be a sour flashing a guy I just met like two minutes ago. Now I was not stupid like my mother. I'm shocked I didn't have other siblings cause of her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:53 am

Derek

i nodded as i grabbed the wrapping and put on your skin my warm fingers gentling touching your skin i wraped it nice and gently as i was perfect and i made sure it didnt hurt you but it made you stand up straight thought. I made sure i didnt look up above the ribs didnt wanna see any bra action (XD). I then pulled your shirt down so i didnt see anything so i looked at you. "There you go miss." I smiled and looked at you talking nice and calmly

The room light was makeing the room bright but dim i shut the door so no stranger would pass and see us in the same room. "need anything else?" I walk up alittle close to you and look into your eyes.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:08 am

May
As he wrapped it around me I smiled and watched him. He didn't just has it should have been. Half the time I had it to tight or to light which didn't help. "Thanks Derek." I say as he pulled my shirt down. I was glad he didn't try looking or trying to feel on anything. He was almost like a gentle men in a way. As he went and closed he door I relaxed alittle since I didn't need to worry about anyone walking by or creeping in on us.

As he stepped closer to me I had to look up at him. I laughed alittle and smile at him. He was close but I didn't really mind that much. "Well I was thinking maybe you could show me round. It would be nice to know where everything was so I didn't get lost or freaked out in this new place." I say an poked his cheek and smirked alittle with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:52 am

I'm going to join! And don't worry Harry Styles is not going to come on this rp. xD
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Haha alright Rose.

Derek

He smiled at her "No Problem" He stood back a bit as he nodded at her he took a small look around again and thought for a moment or two. "Yeah i'd like to show you around..But tonight you need to sleep so do it so tomorrow morning i'll show you around." He smiled at her almost a grin like smile he walked opening the door and shutting it softly to not wake up people next door. When he did he walked to his room unlocking the door and walking in and he yawned.

He smiled big reminding of how gentlemen she might of thought of him he stopped smiling and took of his shirt and like always he sleeps with no shirt on. He put on some baggy smooth silk long shorts that were black he yawned and sat on the bed and shoved his face into he pillow and slowly fell asleep.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 pm

May
I laughed alittle and nodded. I understood he as probably tired. He did have to do work maybe or he partied the last few nights before they went back to school work. I nodded and watched him walked out and I turns around. I had to unpack but I was getting alittle tired and alittle jetlegged. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I pulled out my main things like my clock and my main clothes.

As I pulled out my things I heard a almost like pounding noise down the hall. It kinda made me jump but I just thought it was just something walking or stumbling down the hall. But the noise did make the hair on my neck stand up alittle balks thing inside me said this didn't seem right. I just ignored it thinking it was because this was a whole new area for me. I needed to chill and the faster I sleep the earlier I can meet up with Derek again. So I got changed and set the clock and got into bed and feel asleep.

The next morning I woke up around 10:30 in the afternoon. I yawned and sat up and saw my bags were all over the floor with clothes spread out. I thought I just kicked the bags off the bag when I was asleep. I stood up and popped some pain killers into my mouth and picked up new clothes and changed. It was alittle painful since my body was still stiff but I lossened up alittle so the pain died down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Derek

He woke up early like always around 9:00 he went down the hallway he had his sleeping shorts on. His hair was messed up he had a bag of shampoos he uses and body wash and he a towel and clothes he went down to the showers and closed the shower curtain he set everything to the side so it wouldn't get wet. He turned the shower on he was fully nude he washed his body then begun to wash and scrub his hair.

When he was done he got dried and got his stuff on he then set everything on the counter and looked at the mirror he got some hair spray (whatever guys use) and made his hair stay spiked he smiled and winked at himself "Sexy as always." He chuckled and grabbed his stuff and saw something run passed the shower room in the shadows. He jumped and his eyes widen he just ignored and walked out trying to get that terrifying picture out of his head was he hallucinating? or was this real he kept thinking but trying to wipe out that picture out.

Walking down the hall down to his room he's been here for two years that couldn't be making sure he didn't see anything he kept his eye in the front of him instead of looking back behind him when he got to his room he set everything down and put his shower bag in his closet and his dirty clothes in the clothes rack. He sat down and cupped his hands on his face.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:39 pm

May
I don't really need to shower since one I showered before I came and two cause I had no clue where the showers were. I walked to my door and grabbed my jackets just incase and opened the door. I stepped out and yawned and closed the door behind me. I made sure I had my key since I didn't any to be locked out and have to sleep on the floor or try to break in. I wasn't sure if Derek was up yet. But I decided to see.

I walked over to his door and knocked softly but loud enough for him to hear. If he was asleep he wouldn't have heard it. He would have heard it only if he was up. I then stepped aside and waited alittle. If he wasn't up I would just go hang around outside and explore outside bit wasn't cold out really but it was around the fall time so the weather could always change on you.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Derek

He heard the door be knocked on he stood up and rubbed his eyes as he opened the door seeing May. "Hey May? come for me to show you around?" He stood there with his hand on the door knob. His room was dim and dark since there was light coming in from the window the curtain was open so that's how it worked out for him dark room perfect. Derek he yawned a bit and walked out and closed the door behind him and he looked at her "Which place would you like to see first?"

He stood there he was 6'2 which he was a tall guy he looked down at her and smiled knowing if she would respone or not well she would duh why wouldnt she? derek's amazing XD He looked at her and smiled even more but then he looked away.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:56 pm

I'll only be able to do one paragraph cause me eating lol

May
As he opened the door I took a step back and looed up at him. Why did he have to be so tall? Not saying it wasn't cute but I felt tiny compared to him. I nodded as he asked if I was ready for him to give me a tour. "I was thinking maybe the food area. I'm getting kinda hungry. Maybe for Taco Bell or something. I'm not really sure." I say with a small laugh and looed at him. I may be tiny but I could eat like a hungry ass guy. And right now I wanted some food.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Derek

Food area always been the building next door with tons of food people love. "Good me to. Fallow me" He begun to walk down the hallway and down the staires and out the building when i turned i saw the other side of the college and he walked over and opened the door for her when she walked in he stood there and the door closed behind them. There was Pizza Hut, Anthony's Pizza, Popeyes, Subway, Charlies, Mcdonalds,Burger king, Everything Derek loved Subway.There was tons of college students in here it was really noisy people were laughing because Derek walked in. Derek always got mad fun of because he saw ghosts and things. He heard "did you see any ghosts derek." He rolled his eyes and went to Subway.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:11 pm

May
I follows him out onto the collage grounds and to the buliding. As I walked in there was alot more kids then I thought. Half the time kids were sleeping in around this time. Maybe they were getting easy for when the school starts. I heard people laughing at Derek and my hands gripped into a fits. Things like this pissed me off which lead to many scars on my arms and fits. I felt with it enough to when one kid laughs or anything to me or a friend they ended up getting punched in the face with almost happened to the one dude Untill I bumped ito Deewk who was almost like a brick.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Derek

Derek was too nice to do anything to any of these people if he did he would be kicked out of the college He always wanted them to die in a painful death he also had very disturbing and horrifying thoughts about peoples deaths which would come sooner or later since this place is haunted he wouldnt mind hearing a couple screams and blood splatters through these walls. Derek smirked as he went up to subway and ordered a sandwich he fulled a drink up with diet coke and sat down saveing a seat for May. When she finished geting something she wanted to eat.

One of the guys who been picking on Derek came up and sat in may's seat. Derek clunched his fist and gave them a death stare "Get out of the seat. Before i rip out your spinal cord and feed it to the god damn wolves, or if you still dont leave ill slit your throat when you sleep and you will rot in hell." Derek gave a sick twisted smile as they got up in shock and walked off pretty fast. He leaned up and smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:27 pm

May
I walked over to Taco Bell and got around three soft tacos,two Doritos tacos and a soda and headed to Derek. I had to shove my way through the people. I had to elbow people and give them death glares as I walked by. The guys that ran away from Derek headed my way and I smirked sticking my foot out having them fall. I laughed and walked off to Derek and sat down. I set the tacos on the table and leaned back.

I looked at him and smiled alittle. "I learned to eat like this since I ha an older brother who loved doing food wars with me. I guess it kinda stuck with me as I grew up." I laughed alittle and took one of my tacos and opened the wrapping and took a bite out of it. I then chewed and swollowed and looks at him "So I take it you scared the crap out of that one dude I tripped?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Derek

He smirked seeing them fall as he laughed also seeing may come derek gave a grinn. He unwraped his foot long sub sandwich. "Ha me to me and my younger brother Clint use to have food wars all the time when we were about 17-16 years old." He smiled at her again and took a bit out of the sandwich "I guess i did, what i said was kind of harsh but thats there loss." He covered his mouth when he spoke so he didnt show the food in his mouth.

He was eating the hell out of the sandwich he loved Subway with a passion such good food made Derek a happy man (XD) When he was finished with one side he grabed the other side and begun eating. People were thinking "are they dateing?" "no hes to old for her" Infact 22 and 24 art bad ages to date but Derek didnt feel that way for May.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Writes block. Fu*k!

May
I laughed alittle and finsished off like three tacos in like 4 minutes. I must have been really hungry or something cause I took them down fast. I finished off the last two or so and just drank my soda. "Do I wanna know what you said or is it going to give me nightmares for the rest of my life." I say with a small laugh. I then held the soda out to him. "Want some soda to wash the foot long down?" I say with a smirk and looked around we alittle and squinted at a weird shape. But I shook it off and looked at Derek with a small smile.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum